Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+71
lyle6
marcellogo
jhelb
OminousSpudd
psg
ArgentinaGuard
0nillie0
owais.usmani
xeno
eridan
ATLASCUB
mnrck
Azi
sundoesntrise
Serberus
Ispan
TMA1
VARGR198
LMFS
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Belisarius
GunshipDemocracy
Tolstoy
Ned86
PhSt
Airbornewolf
Firebird
Scorpius
limb
Werewolf
Mir
11E
adder
Arrow
kvs
GarryB
Rodion_Romanovic
Sujoy
Dr.Snufflebug
lancelot
flamming_python
PapaDragon
crod
par far
mnztr
franco
Isos
dionis
Broski
ucmvulcan
Erk
Regular
calripson
nomadski
ludovicense
billybatts91
Arkanghelsk
Podlodka77
JohninMK
thegopnik
Stealthflanker
Walther von Oldenburg
sepheronx
Big_Gazza
zorobabel
SolidarityWithRussia
SeigSoloyvov
Hole
caveat emptor
ALAMO
Backman
75 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

par far

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 27 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

Post  par far Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:19 am

Mobilization was going to be needed at some point, I always thought that regular Russian troops would be the ones going to Ukraine.

With 300,000 troops being prepared for Ukraine, plus there were the volunteer groups that were being prepared(I don't know the numbers).

How long do you think Ukraine will last?

Will Russia up the intensity? I think yes, there is no other way.

Last edited by par far on Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 27 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

Post  caveat emptor Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:20 am

Regular wrote:

Makes no sense call Azov nazi war criminals and release even top brass. I mean, pragmatically speaking, they will most likely end up fighting against Russia again.

I don't know what to say. According to Boris Rozhin, Azov leaders will stay in Turkey till the end of war. On guarantees from Erdogan.
    My advice for Russians would be to win the war and then purge the country from internal enemies or "elites". Call them however you like.
    Unless, another under the table deal is made.
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:21 am

Werewolf wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Well Python, good luck.

If you are called up, I got a list of items I need you to grab for me while you are sent to the frontlines.  Don't worry, I will send ya the money one way or another.

A Luger?
    A Nazi-Scalp?
    A Javelin or NLAW?
    A Reichs-Jugend Dagger or some SS-LARPer's Boots?

Tell me!

Putting your order in too Very Happy

GarryB, Werewolf and kvs like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:34 am

Foreigners released are 5 Brits, 2 Americans, Moroccan guy that was captured in Mariopol and Croat also captured in Mariopol.

Regular likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:44 am

franco wrote:

No conscripts being sent into combat or are you referring to the 2021 conscripts being first recall?

This is a case of interpretation

Every year, there is "mobilization" and troops are called up for military service of 12 months , and are called up 2 times a year

The numbers in 2020 were around 270,000 men called up,

In spring alone they call up 130k annually

So you have your "300,000" right there

What they are saying is that those called up, will serve now in Ukraine

So instead of staying in Russia, those will now serve in rear duty services , freeing up active duty volunteers to perform combat

----

Yes there were no conscripts in Ukraine, except those in early 2022

But now that will change, those called up will go to Ukraine and free up volunteers for offensive actions

Random will not be handed summons and pulled off the street for war

They are just taking already serving conscripts and mandating their use in Ukraine

d_taddei2 likes this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:47 am

caveat emptor wrote:Foreigners released are 5 Brits, 2 Americans, Moroccan guy that was captured in Mariopol and Croat also captured in Mariopol.

Just what I thought. No one was executed. I just hope Ukrs will not paint them as heroes and let them gtfo.

Now Azov staying in Turkey, well good luck containing them there. Anyways, 3 digits don't matter when more of them die in a day. If it was done, it means that getting own POWs is more important. Those who will want to get back into meatgrinder might not get a second chance at life.

GarryB likes this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:50 am

Regular wrote:
    Just what I thought. No one was executed. I just hope Ukrs will not paint them as heroes and let them gtfo.

Now Azov staying in Turkey, well good luck containing them there. Anyways, 3 digits don't matter when more of them die in a day. If it was done, it means that getting own POWs is more important. Those who will want to get back into meatgrinder might not get a second chance at life.
    Only 5 will stay in Turkey, 4 Azov commanders and morpeh commander, Volina, i think. Others go directly to Ukrainian side. Of 215 exchanged, 124 are officers.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:59 am

par far wrote:Mobilization was going to be needed at some point, I always thought that regular Russian troops would be the ones going to Ukraine.

With 300,000 troops being prepared for Ukraine, plus there were the volunteer groups that were being prepared(I don't know the numbers).

How long do you think Ukraine will last?

Mobilization happens every year, you can take conscripts and use them for rear duties and support , as well as static defense and you'd have 300,000 there

This so called "partial mobilization " is putin speak for the use of conscripts in Ukraine

And unless they are supported and the rules of engagement are changed and loosened

It can blow up in the face of Putin

He can send as many conscripts as he wants , until he levels the cities where they will go, it makes no difference

owais.usmani likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:03 am

By Margarita Simonyan - the head of Russia Today:

"We talked with the Defense Ministry, asked to clarify who exactly falls under the mobilization.

Here's the answer.

Citizens who fall under ALL THREE points are subject to mobilization:

1. Who served in military.
    2. Who has a military specialty that is needed now (which one is needed now is classified).
    3. And most importantly. THEY MUST HAVE COMBAT EXPERIENCE.

Let it be for now. I will keep you updated as I understand."

@russianhead

It's as I said, this is not a true Mobilization, just authorization of conscripts (military experience) for use in Ukraine

d_taddei2 likes this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:10 am

franco wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    A Luger?
    A Nazi-Scalp?
    A Javelin or NLAW?

Tell me!

Sure, how about a Washing Machine while we are at it Laughing Just to troll the Ukrops Twisted Evil

FP, brother, please one Ukro Washing Mashine!

GarryB, Regular, Airbornewolf, kvs, Hole, Mir and Broski like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:18 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:By Margarita Simonyan - the head of Russia Today:

"We talked with the Defense Ministry, asked to clarify who exactly falls under the mobilization.

Here's the answer.

2. Who has a military specialty that is needed now (which one is needed now is classified).

@russianhead

It's as I said, this is not a true Mobilization, just authorization of conscripts (military experience) for use in Ukraine

I read this as calling up people that recently served in the army (like in last 5 years), probably, ex contractors. You don't need mobilization for conscripts, as they are already in the army.

GarryB and flamming_python like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:21 am

caveat emptor wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:By Margarita Simonyan - the head of Russia Today:

Here's the answer.

@russianhead

I read this as calling up people that recently served in the army (like in last 5 years), probably, ex contractors. You don't need mobilization for conscripts, as they are already in the army.

Right, except they have not been used so far

That's how you get 300k, you take conscripts and you use them for rear

Call up ex conscripts , or ex contractors and get the remainder

Good test for reserve system

In the end those who are called up won't be random from the streets

But I reiterate,  the need to support these guys adequately
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:24 am

franco wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Well Python, good luck.

If you are called up, I got a list of items I need you to grab for me while you are sent to the frontlines.  Don't worry, I will send ya the money one way or another.

A Luger?
    A Nazi-Scalp?
    A Javelin or NLAW?

Tell me!

At first a Javelin but I want something that works Very Happy

And as Werewolf said, a washing machine. I gotta get some chips for the 6th gen jet I'm working on.

GarryB, franco, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs and Mir like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:34 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    But I reiterate,  the need to support these guys adequately
    I agree. Hopefully they learned from mistakes from the past.
    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:39 am

@Arkhangelsk

One thing we can say with certainty is that Kharkhov fiasco was interpreted as a failure and not some tactical retreat or regrouping, as it was originally interpreted by MoD.
    And that is a good thing.

owais.usmani and Arkanghelsk like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:41 am

caveat emptor wrote:@Arkhangelsk

One thing we can say with certainty is that Kharkhov fiasco was interpreted as a failure and not some tactical retreat or regrouping, as it was originally interpreted by MoD.
    And that is a good thing.

Lol why do you think there is "partial mobilization"

Laughing

And it's fine its a good thing

But support the guys with air power and missile and rocket force

owais.usmani and caveat emptor like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:42 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:[last?

This so called "partial mobilization " is putin speak for the use of conscripts in Ukraine

And unless they are supported and the rules of engagement are changed and loosened

He can send as many conscripts as he wants , until he levels the cities where they will go, it makes no difference

Bull shit. They don't take anyone who doesn't have military experience. This year's conscripts will man the stations that full time military is manning around the country and these full time hands will go to Ukraine.

GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:43 am

Edit: to hell with it, replying to trolls and morons won't do me any good.

Last edited by sepheronx on Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Werewolf, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Mir and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:45 am

sepheronx wrote:Damn you are dumb as shit. Summons handed out, they aren't conscripts. These are people that already went through conscription of the past and getting updated.

Ex conscripts, and conscripts lol

And you are as dumb as they come hahaha weren't you saying there was NO mobilization coming?

Go back to your hole imbecile
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:46 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Damn you are dumb as shit. Summons handed out, they aren't conscripts. These are people that already went through conscription of the past and getting updated.

Ex conscripts,  and conscripts lol

And you are as dumb as they come hahaha weren't you saying there was NO mobilization coming?

No I didn't. It was you since you wouldn't stop crying. And even then you are still crying.

Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:47 am

Backman wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:[last?

Bull shit. They don't take anyone who doesn't have military experience. This year's conscripts will man the stations that full time military is manning around the country and these full time hands will go to Ukraine.

In other words ... conscripts, or what do you call some one with military experience that was not contract ?

Military experience... ex conscripts or ex active duty

If you served , whether contract or drafted, you can receive summons

flamming_python likes this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:55 am

Medvedchuk was exchanged, confirmed.

Meh. He is a Ukrainian patriot who supported Ukraine independence. In other words , he was always part of the problem. He has personal relations with Putin but he's still part of the problem. He should have been left to rot.

The only worthwhile Ukrainian is the one that wants to join Russia.

Last edited by Backman on Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, lancelot and rfan like this post

ludovicense
    ludovicense

Post  ludovicense Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:58 am

Starting to think this conflict is going to get out of hand. Weapon production goes into war mode. 300 thousand more men. What's worse is that Putin seems convinced that he has no other solution than total war. Clearly he's going for the hard-liners.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:59 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 27 327510

Another example what NOT to do in urban assault

You bombard area where resistance is coming from and then you send guys and equipment

This is why I don't trust the Kremlin to run a lemonade stand

How do you send troops and armor into urban areas without fire preparation?

This is why mobilization is scary with such idiots running the show
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:04 am

sepheronx wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:

Ex conscripts,  and conscripts lol

No I didn't. It was you since you wouldn't stop crying.  And even then you are still crying.

He's worse than Ukrop, damn sometimes I even think he's Ukrop.
    The propaganda and crap he writes would put the Ukroshitstan SBU to shame. The only thing is that he does it "washed up" and hidden.. Little Ukrop and his "team" of a couple of people on this forum.

sepheronx, GarryB, psg, kvs, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:06 am