Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+71
lyle6
marcellogo
jhelb
OminousSpudd
psg
ArgentinaGuard
0nillie0
owais.usmani
xeno
eridan
ATLASCUB
mnrck
Azi
sundoesntrise
Serberus
Ispan
TMA1
VARGR198
LMFS
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Belisarius
GunshipDemocracy
Tolstoy
Ned86
PhSt
Airbornewolf
Firebird
Scorpius
limb
Werewolf
Mir
11E
adder
Arrow
kvs
GarryB
Rodion_Romanovic
Sujoy
Dr.Snufflebug
lancelot
flamming_python
PapaDragon
crod
par far
mnztr
franco
Isos
dionis
Broski
ucmvulcan
Erk
Regular
calripson
nomadski
ludovicense
billybatts91
Arkanghelsk
Podlodka77
JohninMK
thegopnik
Stealthflanker
Walther von Oldenburg
sepheronx
Big_Gazza
zorobabel
SolidarityWithRussia
SeigSoloyvov
Hole
caveat emptor
ALAMO
Backman
75 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

ArgentinaGuard

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 40 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

Post  ArgentinaGuard Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:36 pm

[quote="Rodion_Romanovic"][quote="ArgentinaGuard"]
    Rodion_Romanovic wrote:
    ArgentinaGuard wrote:In Italy, Meloni can win the elections. There are many pro-Russians in the party. We'll see what he does, but it's a good sign.

Meloni already started a few days ago with the antirussian retoric. Furthermore she supported in some public comments the LGBT community (probably to chase votes) and all the dictatorial "anti-covid" rules.

She is just the other face of the centre-left Enrico Letta.

Probably the only difference is that she has better hair.

If nothing is going to change, can you explain to me why all Italian progressivism, and the leader of the European Union herself, is so worried?
    The problem is the fucking liberal left, that's the shit that runs Europe.
    Give me Trump, Bolsonaro, right-wingers, post-fascists. Those sectors are always going to negotiate with Russia, not so the left, except that of a corrupt banana country like Venezuela. The problem is always the left.

jon_deluxe dislikes this post

franco
    franco

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 40 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

Post  franco Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:54 pm

Hole wrote:https://smoothiex12.blogspot.com/2022/09/not-really-news.html
    Quote: In two days more than 45% of voters in LNR and 55% in DNR have voted and there are still three days left, Zaporozhie saw 35% attendance (in Russian). I am sure the work on establishing a permanent military infrastructure in newly emerging military district of Russia in new four subject is already in progress, and that means a solid second echelon and allocation of reserves when the time for Nikolaev and Odessa comes.
    https://www.stalkerzone.org/partial-mobilisation-decree-last-warning-to-us-and-nato-leadership/

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 40 Fdcfwb10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 40 Fdcin-10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 40 Fdckqy10

Russian isolation  Laughing

Does anyone proof read the stalker articles? No 900,000 + 300,000 do not equal 2,000,000 dunno

Hole likes this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:26 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:The replacement of Bulgakov with Mizintsev is something I posted about days ago -

Everything I have said, the MOD did after I Said it

Mizintsev was the general who led Mariupol and Syrian operations

This means we could see siege bombing campaign

Which is what I advocated every week

Mizintsev,  I even said to put him in charge , because he is a TRUE general

He went and raized Aleppo to the ground, as well as Mariupol

Thats how you fight a war, not by playing nice with enemy
    PD's type of general.🤣🤣🤣

Arkanghelsk likes this post

limb

Post  limb Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:26 pm

Rybar complains that the russian air force hasn't done any SEAD missions since march, and that 2 russian aircraft(including one Su-34) were destroyed today. Basically ukrainian troops and ai defence are completely untouched, yet russian aircraft keep getting shot down. The only thing I don't agree with is that russian glide bombs, EW and ARMs are inferior to western ones

https://t.me/vysokygovorit/9532

[Forwarded from Rybar]
    🇷🇺 🇺🇦 Ukrainian air defense is still the most alive: why is this and what will happen next?

In the afternoon, Ukrainian resources published a video with a Russian Su-34 bomber running on one engine: the authors claimed that the APU managed to shoot down two Russian planes in a day.

Regardless of the veracity of the statements, the situation raises one extremely unpleasant question. Even during the APU offensive in Kharkiv, we were often asked in feedback: why are the VKS working on targets only on the front line from extremely low altitudes, and not bombing columns in depth?

The reason is the undressed Ukrainian air defense (https://t.me/rybar/34895 ). The command protects the planes and does not send them to bomb the enemy's rear, and the crews have to "snuggle" to the ground in order to avoid detection.

Do you know what the saddest thing is? Even at the beginning of its Armed Forces of the Russian Federation comprehensively engaged in the destruction of Ukrainian air defense, but for some unknown reason completely stopped this work.

🔻 The offensive on Kiev and the fight against enemy air defense

In February-March, the VKS faced the task of countering the powerful echeloned air defense around the Ukrainian capital. For these purposes, A-50U long-range radar surveillance aircraft, Il-22PP jammers and Su-35S fighters with X-31P anti-radar missiles were constantly in the air.

Some kind of interspecific interaction was established: artillery and even Iskander missile defense systems were used to destroy the identified SAMs, which successfully hit the S-300 APU complexes even in the Kiev building. (https://t.me/rybar/29466)

Yes, it was not without losses. That's just one bomber regiment on the Su-34 in March flew almost as far as Western Ukraine, bombing clusters of manpower, command posts and bridges deep in the rear in the Zhytomyr region. And for some reason, no "Stingers" or the British "Starstreaks" favored by TV "talking heads" did not particularly interfere with this.

With the withdrawal of troops from Kiev, the successful experience of purposeful suppression of air defense and its improvement was simply forgotten. Why? Alas, we have no logical answer.

What will further connivance in the suppression of Ukrainian air defense lead to?

Let us repeat once again: the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation has the technical and organizational capabilities to perform this task. There are AWACS planes, there are electronic warfare planes, there are modern aircraft, there are anti-radar missiles. To the surprise of many, there are even planning aerial bombs, which have already been repeatedly used by bomber crews.

Yes, all this is inferior to American or Israeli counterparts. But the "Kiev experience" clearly demonstrates that everything is fundamentally solvable. Everything rests solely on the unwillingness of the command to engage in targeted suppression of enemy air defenses.

And if this continues, the VKS will not only work half-heartedly from their real capabilities, but also lose expensive modern aircraft. The stock of which is extremely limited by production capabilities.

It's time to finally recall the spring experience, make decisions at the management level of the entire SVO and launch a separate operation to destroy the remaining Ukrainian air defense systems. With planning, interspecific interaction and allocation of forces and resources.

Moreover, very interesting products have recently arrived from Iran, which, with an adequate approach, greatly facilitate the task. This opportunity should not be missed!
    #analysis #Russia #Ukraine
    @rybar

*Support us: 4377 7278 0407 7977

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:32 pm

limb wrote:Rybar complains that the russian air force hasn't done any SEAD missions since march, and that 2 russian aircraft(including one Su-34) were destroyed today. Basically ukrainian troops and ai defence are completely untouched, yet russian aircraft keep getting shot down. The only thing I don't agree with is that russian glide bombs, EW and ARMs are inferior to western ones

https://t.me/vysokygovorit/9532

[Forwarded from Rybar]
    🇷🇺 🇺🇦 Ukrainian air defense is still the most alive: why is this and what will happen next?

In the afternoon, Ukrainian resources published a video with a Russian Su-34 bomber running on one engine: the authors claimed that the APU managed to shoot down two Russian planes in a day.

Regardless of the veracity of the statements, the situation raises one extremely unpleasant question. Even during the APU offensive in Kharkiv, we were often asked in feedback: why are the VKS working on targets only on the front line from extremely low altitudes, and not bombing columns in depth?

The reason is the undressed Ukrainian air defense (https://t.me/rybar/34895 ). The command protects the planes and does not send them to bomb the enemy's rear, and the crews have to "snuggle" to the ground in order to avoid detection.

Do you know what the saddest thing is? Even at the beginning of its Armed Forces of the Russian Federation comprehensively engaged in the destruction of Ukrainian air defense, but for some unknown reason completely stopped this work.

🔻 The offensive on Kiev and the fight against enemy air defense

In February-March, the VKS faced the task of countering the powerful echeloned air defense around the Ukrainian capital. For these purposes, A-50U long-range radar surveillance aircraft, Il-22PP jammers and Su-35S fighters with X-31P anti-radar missiles were constantly in the air.

Some kind of interspecific interaction was established: artillery and even Iskander missile defense systems were used to destroy the identified SAMs, which successfully hit the S-300 APU complexes even in the Kiev building. (https://t.me/rybar/29466)

Yes, it was not without losses. That's just one bomber regiment on the Su-34 in March flew almost as far as Western Ukraine, bombing clusters of manpower, command posts and bridges deep in the rear in the Zhytomyr region. And for some reason, no "Stingers" or the British "Starstreaks" favored by TV "talking heads" did not particularly interfere with this.

With the withdrawal of troops from Kiev, the successful experience of purposeful suppression of air defense and its improvement was simply forgotten. Why? Alas, we have no logical answer.

What will further connivance in the suppression of Ukrainian air defense lead to?

Let us repeat once again: the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation has the technical and organizational capabilities to perform this task. There are AWACS planes, there are electronic warfare planes, there are modern aircraft, there are anti-radar missiles. To the surprise of many, there are even planning aerial bombs, which have already been repeatedly used by bomber crews.

Yes, all this is inferior to American or Israeli counterparts. But the "Kiev experience" clearly demonstrates that everything is fundamentally solvable. Everything rests solely on the unwillingness of the command to engage in targeted suppression of enemy air defenses.

And if this continues, the VKS will not only work half-heartedly from their real capabilities, but also lose expensive modern aircraft. The stock of which is extremely limited by production capabilities.

It's time to finally recall the spring experience, make decisions at the management level of the entire SVO and launch a separate operation to destroy the remaining Ukrainian air defense systems. With planning, interspecific interaction and allocation of forces and resources.

Moreover, very interesting products have recently arrived from Iran, which, with an adequate approach, greatly facilitate the task. This opportunity should not be missed!
    #analysis #Russia #Ukraine
    @rybar

*Support us: 4377 7278 0407 7977
    They didn't say that. They said Ukrainians claim it. There's aa video of Su-34 flying with one engine on fire, but it is not exactly clear what happened and plain doesn't lose altitude. 
    https://t.me/milinfolive/90939

GarryB, Big_Gazza and GunshipDemocracy like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:32 pm

I know I shouldnt laugh but come on.

Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, nomadski, Sprut-B, LMFS and like this post

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:57 pm

ArgentinaGuard wrote:
    Rodion_Romanovic wrote:
    ArgentinaGuard wrote:
    Rodion_Romanovic wrote:
    ArgentinaGuard wrote:In Italy, Meloni can win the elections. There are many pro-Russians in the party. We'll see what he does, but it's a good sign.

Meloni already started a few days ago with the antirussian retoric. Furthermore she supported in some public comments the LGBT community (probably to chase votes) and all the dictatorial "anti-covid" rules.

She is just the other face of the centre-left Enrico Letta.

Probably the only difference is that she has better hair.

If nothing is going to change, can you explain to me why all Italian progressivism, and the leader of the European Union herself, is so worried?
    The problem is the fucking liberal left, that's the shit that runs Europe.
    Give me Trump, Bolsonaro, right-wingers, post-fascists. Those sectors are always going to negotiate with Russia, not so the left, except that of a corrupt banana country like Venezuela. The problem is always the left.
    Maybe they fear a new Orban, even if it is totally impossible.

The only difference with the centre left is that the meloni is more like an American puppet and a bit less of a slave of Paris and Brussels as the centre left is. Probably it is the lesser evil among the main parties, but she is still not what we can expect to bring some positive change for Italy.

It is too late for that. My country cannot be saved withot blood. It is more probable that it will be dissolved again in many parts as it was in the middle ages...
    I can only hope for England, France, America and Germany to implode before us... Maybe it will bring the people to wake up...

Anyway we have been without a proper legitimate government for 16 centuries.. we can wait a bit more...

Werewolf, Big_Gazza, Hole, Mir, Podlodka77, rfan and SolidarityWithRussia like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:34 am

If North Korea happened to be anti Russia and an enemy of Russia , it's media coverage of this war would be exactly the same as the media coverage of the war in the west today.

It's amazing to witness. All of the ppl in the west are bewildered about the extent that N.Koreans are propagandized. And yet at the same time , they are equally propagandized by their govt as far as this war is concerned.

People really believe that the majority of Russians are terrified of the war , don't support the war and are fleeing the country. Because that's what their news says. They really believe that nothing ever goes Russia's way. Russia is perpetually incompetent at everything. Shortages of everything, bad moral everywhere you look. You name it. The latest thing to trend is "1917 vibes"

For ppl that aren't brainwashed , it's not necessarily healthy to consume the Western mainstream news. It is taxing on your mental health. Just a warning. It's not worth getting in Twitter battles with the brainwashed unless you enjoy it.

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Ispan, Sprut-B and like this post

SolidarityWithRussia

Post  SolidarityWithRussia Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:39 am

The only good thing about corrupted systems is that after a while they destroy themselves including most of their useful idiots.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Hole and Mir like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:45 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 40 Img_2185

Su34 or su30 lost today in Kharkov region

Flying low , like 99% of shoot downs since February 24... all planes were lost the same way, flying low downed by buk...

What I am wondering is why this is the approach when Ukraines SAMS are SHORADS which excel at low altitude shoot down?

This issue of flying low to avoid dropping bombs from high is part of the same problem since day 1

owais.usmani likes this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:47 am

AZ 🛰🌏🌍🌎
    @AZmilitary1
    ·
    3h
    Otherwise, they will be rewarded, and retrained and we will have to do it all over again. No peace until the fulfillment of all of our goals. And then, we will take a look at the Baltic States. We will not forget you this time. — Lavrov

Hannibal Barca, GunshipDemocracy and Arkanghelsk like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:13 am

I have posted this in Belarusian thread but believe it could also be posted here as it's very likely due to circumstances in Ukraine and the western threat.

Interesting.

Alexander Lukashenko announced the re-equipment of the Belarusian Su-24 under the carriers of nuclear weapons
    TSAMTO, 26 August. President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko said that work on the conversion of Belarusian Su-24s to carry nuclear weapons has been completed, RIA Novosti reports.
    “Once together with (Russian President Vladimir) Putin in St. Petersburg, we announced that we would convert Belarusian Su-24 aircraft so that they could carry nuclear weapons. All is ready!" - he told reporters, adding that Belarus is ready to adequately respond to threats from the West. The president's words are quoted by the Sputnik Belarus agency.

Earlier, A. Lukashenko said at a meeting with V. Putin that it is necessary to consider a mirror response to the aggression of the West, and asked the Russian side to help modernize the fleet of Su-24 aircraft so that they can carry ammunition with nuclear warheads.

https://armstrade.org/includes/periodics/news/2022/0826/131569210/detail.shtml

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, LMFS, Hole, jon_deluxe and Podlodka77 like this post

Backman
    Backman

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 40 Empty Russian special military operation in Ukraine #26

Post  Backman Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:30 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 40 Img_2185

Flying low , like 99% of shoot downs since February 24... all planes were lost the same way, flying low downed by buk...

What I am wondering is why this is the approach when Ukraines SAMS are SHORADS which excel at low altitude shoot down?

This issue of flying low to avoid dropping bombs from high is part of the same problem since day 1

This wasn't hit by a BUk. It's way too low. The Buk crew would be wearing it.

Rybar said it flamed out an engine. Then there was an su 34 that had problems and made it back to base

Mir, Arkanghelsk and Podlodka77 like this post

VARGR198
    VARGR198

Post  VARGR198 Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:32 am

Podlodka77 likes this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:34 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 40 Img_2185

They are. which kinda strange, using Su-30's and 34 the manner like Su-22,24 and 25. Also in vid there seems to be no flares deployed probably running out or even unaware of Manpads.

Those aircrafts works best on high altitude dropping guided bomb.

Can't help get a feel that they havent really familiarize themselves all these years with new toys. The T-220 targeting pods were also not appears to be purchased fleetwide for Su-30's and 35's. So is the smaller KAB-250 Bombs.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:51 pm

Trump proved amazingly weak... they used his pride against him to force him to be more hardline against the Russians than Obama was, which was not his stated goals in power.

Blaming one wing or the other is ridiculous... both sides... left and right in the US are anti Russia, in fact they compete to show which is most anti Russian.

You can't be racist or abuse someone because they are not sure about their gender or sexual orientation, but you can fire or ban someone from your shop for being from another political party... worse if they are Russian...

It seems tolerance is very selective... we can abuse Russia because we are told Putin is anti gay... do we think intolerance to intolerance is OK... because a greater threat to the world is bullying... something the US is a prime perpetrator globally... even to its own allies and friends... I would like to see the world deal with that first.

Anyway we have been without a proper legitimate government for 16 centuries.. we can wait a bit more...

No disrespect, but maybe that is your problem... if you want to wait for a decent government you will never get one... such things don't just happen.

The US didn't pump 5 billion into the Ukraine for nothing... nothing was going to happen there otherwise.

It's amazing to witness. All of the ppl in the west are bewildered about the extent that N.Koreans are propagandized. And yet at the same time , they are equally propagandized by their govt as far as this war is concerned.

It is worse than that... most NK citizens know they are being lied to and the propaganda is just that... the people in  the west know politicians are all scum and lie and cheat, yet at the same time when they talk about WMDs or dictators starting wars they are immediately believers... despite track records and past histories...

next thread:

https://www.russiadefence.net/t8841-russian-special-military-operation-in-ukraine-26

Werewolf, Hannibal Barca and Broski like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:18 am