Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+19
flamming_python
GarryB
The-thing-next-door
ALAMO
lyle6
Walther von Oldenburg
AlfaT8
ahmedfire
higurashihougi
ArgentinaGuard
Sprut-B
Rodion_Romanovic
nomadski
SolidarityWithRussia
Tolstoy
Sujoy
kvs
Kiko
Swgman_BK
23 posters

    Decline of the western society #3

    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8


    Posts : 2473
    Points : 2464
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  AlfaT8 Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:14 am

    Not exactly Western society, but Japan is following suite regardless.



    China will easily deal with the  "Rolling Eyes "Japanese" Rolling Eyes " in 40 to 50 years give or take.

    You could just take away your womens rights and solve this, but ohh well, sayonara Nippon you shall be missed.

    sepheronx, GarryB and kvs like this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 15218
    Points : 15355
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  kvs Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:15 pm

    Japan is subservient to the NATzO west and its woke degeneracy agenda. So we have this xenophobic nationalist state now opening
    up migration to compensate for its population decline induced by feminism. Perhaps the migration will end up being a positive thing
    for Japan in the long run since island populations that do not mix genes with other populations have genetic problems. A type of inbreeding
    even if the population is 130 million.

    GarryB likes this post

    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg


    Posts : 1674
    Points : 1789
    Join date : 2015-01-24
    Age : 33
    Location : Oldenburg

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:32 pm

    People tend to miss one big thing about fertility which is the difference between life in a city versus countryside.

    People in subsistence farming countries tend to have a lot of kids because each child is an additional pair of hands to work on the farm.

    In developed, urbanized societies children do not work and each additional child takes more money and time to raise. Time that can be spent on more pleasant stuff like travelling or partying.

    I don't think limiting women's rights is an option here.

    GarryB and lancelot like this post

    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi


    Posts : 3163
    Points : 3250
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  higurashihougi Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:26 pm

    Japan is anything but feminism.

    Japan's declining birth rate is due to pressure in lifestyle, life expense, and work, i.e. the economic hardship under capitalism.

    Please stop whitewashing the crime of capitalism by demonizing women. Because it is simply untrue, and it is morally wrong.

    https://www.nippon.com/en/features/h00230/

    Some 70% of Japanese parents with babies up to one year old would like to have more children, according to a recent survey. Those who selected the “difficult” response were asked to select multiple reasons for giving that answer. Over 80% said that it was due to the cost of another child.

    GarryB, Walther von Oldenburg and lancelot like this post

    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8


    Posts : 2473
    Points : 2464
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  AlfaT8 Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:16 am

    kvs wrote:Japan is subservient to the NATzO west and its woke degeneracy agenda.   So we have this xenophobic nationalist state now opening
    up migration to compensate for its population decline induced by feminism.

    Not Feminism kvs, just egalitarianism.
    Japan now proves that even with a xenobhobic traditional/conservative society you still wont fix the birth rate problem.
    A lot of cuckservatives in the West idolize Japan, but Japan isn't the answer.


    higurashihougi wrote:

    Please stop whitewashing the crime of capitalism by demonizing women. Because it is simply untrue, and it is morally wrong.

    You wanna believe in your socialist lala land of equality, go ahead, this nonsense is happening everywhere.
    And it is directly tied to increase in "women's Rights".
    Hypergamy alone proves this.

    And oh, here we go again the great boogieman "capitalism".
    What's Vietnam's fertility rate right now?.....lets see, 2.013, wow, barely skimping through.
    Clearly socialism is NOT the answer.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi


    Posts : 3163
    Points : 3250
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  higurashihougi Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:28 am

    AlfaT8 wrote:And oh, here we go again the great boogieman "capitalism".
    What's Vietnam's fertility rate right now?.....lets see, 2.013, wow, barely skimping through.
    Clearly socialism is NOT the answer.

    So what ?

    What are you going to do ?

    Even if we are struggling with the birth rate and the consequences of that, it has nothing to do with your prejuidiced stereotype of genders, and it does not give you any position to lecture us or to demand us anything.

    We don't have the obligation to give birth just to satisfy your desire.

    Why do we have to make children just because you want us to ? Who are you to us ? God ? Son of Man ? Reincarnated Jesus ? Or just a nobody hiding behind a nickname to freely posting irritating stupid comments without having several punches to the face ?

    What will you provide to us if you want us to breed ? Do you provide assistance in childcare ? Do you work for us during the period of parental leaves ? Do you buy milk, book, do you pay tuition fee for us ? Or are you willing to negotiate with the related institution for a wage rise and reduce of prices and fees ?

    Or you just siting there, hiding behind the computer and blabbering nonsense which have nothing to do with reality and contribute nothing to address the issue ?

    There is nothing feminism or hyper-gamy or whatever in this, it is just the most realistic needs that any human is concerning about: rice, clothes, job, money.

    If you have never raised a child before then STFU.

    It have never been easy to create a new human, including the ones with moral disorder like you.
    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 39229
    Points : 39727
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  GarryB Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:48 am

    Perhaps the migration will end up being a positive thing
    for Japan in the long run since island populations that do not mix genes with other populations have genetic problems.

    The irony will be Japan will end up a country with people with Ginger hair.

    Ginger hair is an indication of not enough variety in the gene pool. Happens in Scotland and also in New Zealand... there were a lot of ginger haired Maori.

    Japan is anything but feminism.

    Very much agree... in fact there is a joke in one of Mike Myers movies about Austin Powers where a Japanese woman says something along the lines of " In Japan the man always comes first and woman second", to which Mike (Austin) quips... " Or not at all....".

    Japan's declining birth rate is due to pressure in lifestyle, life expense, and work, i.e. the economic hardship under capitalism.

    Please stop whitewashing the crime of capitalism by demonizing women. Because it is simply untrue, and it is morally wrong.

    Totally agree, the combination of urbanisation, improved education, and better healthcare which means children are more likely to live to adulthood all make the interest in having large families less appealing... it becomes more of a burden... unless you are catholic or muslim and have religious believes about birth control.

    You wanna believe in your socialist lala land of equality, go ahead, this nonsense is happening everywhere.
    And it is directly tied to increase in "women's Rights".

    There are no womens rights groups in Russia because women get all the same rights men get.

    Linking fertility to womens rights is just silly, because if some women got all the rights they wanted then they would increase the fertility rate as women realise being a good stay at home mother is much easier than trying the be a full time mother and working full time on her own.

    Being able to have sex with different men and get pregnant all the time and being able to demand those men pay for the upbringing of that child should increase fertility rates because we all know some women are always pregnant to different men all the time to allow them to live off benefits and payments from the babies fathers.

    What's Vietnam's fertility rate right now?.....lets see, 2.013, wow, barely skimping through.
    Clearly socialism is NOT the answer.

    But you are the one that claims it is democracy and extra rights for women that is the problem... do Vietnamese women get extra rights like western women do?

    Is there a minister of Womans Affairs in Vietnam like there is in New Zealand?

    It have never been easy to create a new human, including the ones with moral disorder like you.

    Very easy to be a parent, the hard bit is being a good parent, and not everyone is cut out for that.

    There are already probably too many people on this planet and still people demand more people be added.

    How about we learn to look after and protect the people living before we worry there wont be enough.

    It is like a child that wants a motorbike with its previous bicycles in disrepair and ruin all over the back yard... you can't have more if you can't even look after what you already have.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi


    Posts : 3163
    Points : 3250
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  higurashihougi Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:02 am

    https://www.rt.com/news/595491-us-bridges-vulnerable-vessel-collision/

    Major US bridges vulnerable to vessel collision – CNN
    A number of crucial structures lack sufficient protection against being struck by ships, engineers told the outlet


    Several major American bridges could collapse like the Francis Scott Key Bridge if hit by a large enough vessel, CNN reported on Wednesday, citing a group of structural engineers. The outlet examined “more than a dozen” key bridges in the wake of last week’s deadly incident in Maryland.

    The report comes a week after a large section of Baltimore’s Francis Scott Key Bridge collapsed following a collision with a ship, killing six people and likely causing billions in damage.

    Most of the bridges examined by CNN appeared to be sufficiently protected with either “dolphins” or fenders – special structures designed to deflect or stop a ship before it could hit a critically important part of a bridge – or even artificial barrier islands, the broadcaster said.

    Yet, citing federal data, CNN said that the majority of the bridges had “fracture critical members,” meaning that if one single element is knocked out, the entire structure could collapse.

    Some of the bridge’s concrete piers located near the main shipping channel might not withstand being hit by a vessel, CNN’s sources warned. Adel ElSafty, an engineering professor at the University of North Florida, told the outlet it was “lacking in safety measures” and could “very much be vulnerable to a ship impact.”

    GarryB likes this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 15218
    Points : 15355
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  kvs Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:12 pm

    That's what you get when profit is the primary factor. They should have had a barrier around the support columns like they have around
    the power pylons adjacent to the bridge. They would have been effective against this container ship since it was not moving all that fast.

    As for Japan not being feminist, get real. It has the same gynocentric legal bias as the west:

    https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2023/01/25/national/social-issues/child-custody-system/

    Quips from movies are ridiculous. Perhaps Japanese women don't act like western radical "don't need no man" blue haired freaks, but they
    are not barefoot and pregnant. The link between replacement TFR and actual feminism is that the legal system has been corrupted in a
    way that incentivizes females to spend their peak fertility years literally f*cking around and penalizes males for getting married. The
    marriage rate in the US has basically collapsed. Women don't need no man because they have big daddy government that will ass rape
    the man to give those women welfare. These women will use child support money for personal wants and mistreat the children, but the
    state still gives these women custody through the kangaroo family courts. Japan has those same family courts.

    BTW, cost of living in Japan has crashed in the last 20 years. But the TFR is not surging.

    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi


    Posts : 3163
    Points : 3250
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  higurashihougi Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:51 pm

    https://www.theguardian.com/business/2024/apr/03/all-billionaires-under-30-have-inherited-their-wealth-research-finds

    All billionaires under 30 have inherited their wealth, research finds
    Fifteen young billionaires are among the first wave of a $5.2tn transfer of wealth by the ageing super-rich


    All of the world’s billionaires younger than 30 inherited their wealth, the first wave of “the great wealth transfer” in which more than 1,000 wealthy people are expected to pass on more than $5.2tn (£4.1tn) to their heirs over the next two decades.

    There are already more billionaires than ever before (2,781), and the number is expected to soar in the coming years as an elderly generation of super-rich people prepare to give their fortunes to their children.

    Research by Forbes magazine found there were 15 billionaires aged 30 or under but that none had created their own wealth, instead benefitting from huge inheritances.

    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=pfbid02q9Hr3kdF1eX3MNEKzG4mXsVZ3TXfKjWVEqB8Gb5dnYuhqqY1iEgq4DwNaAyrBRw5l&id=100064268366203

    From rags to riches?  It's a myth.

    All of the world’s billionaires younger than 30 inherited their wealth. Research by Forbes magazine found there were 15 billionaires aged 30 or under but that none had created their own wealth, instead benefiting from huge inheritances.


    Grotesque levels of wealth are being passed on to the next generation perpetuating inequality.   Experts at the Swiss bank UBS said: “During the next 20 to 30 years, over 1,000 of today’s billionaires are likely to transfer more than $5.2tn to their heirs. How do we calculate this number? Simply by adding up the wealth of the 1,023 billionaires who are aged 70 or more today."

    A total of $70tn is expected to be inherited by the next generation over the next 20 years, according to estimates by the consulting firm Cerulli Associates. The transfer is expected to make millennials the “richest generation in history”, says research by the real estate agent Knight Frank.

    GarryB and kvs like this post

    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8


    Posts : 2473
    Points : 2464
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  AlfaT8 Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:23 pm

    GarryB wrote:

    You wanna believe in your socialist lala land of equality, go ahead, this nonsense is happening everywhere.
    And it is directly tied to increase in "women's Rights".

    There are no womens rights groups in Russia because women get all the same rights men get.

    Linking fertility to womens rights is just silly, because if some women got all the rights they wanted then they would increase the fertility rate as women realise being a good stay at home mother is much easier than trying the be a full time mother and working full time on her own.

    Being able to have sex with different men and get pregnant all the time and being able to demand those men pay for the upbringing of that child should increase fertility rates because we all know some women are always pregnant to different men all the time to allow them to live off benefits and payments from the babies fathers.

    Yes, the same rights, which is the problem Garry, you put women on equal playing field their hypergamy will cause the problem, do you not get the 80/20 rule yet garry?

    Garry, the hell is this Tradcon nonsense.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
    Tradcons had more than 50yr to prove this nonsense, and guess what, the numbers are in, and it's all BS.

    Child support has been a reality for a while Garry, where are those high fertility rates??
    All i see is high crime rates from single mother households.

    What's Vietnam's fertility rate right now?.....lets see, 2.013, wow, barely skimping through.
    Clearly socialism is NOT the answer.

    But you are the one that claims it is democracy and extra rights for women that is the problem... do Vietnamese women get extra rights like western women do?

    Is there a minister of Womans Affairs in Vietnam like there is in New Zealand?

    Dude, Democracy is a dead end religion, and as i have said before both Western liberals and eastern socialist, be it through egalitarianism or socialism/communism, both in their own way pursue equality, and for that reason both have failed miserably.

    Vietnam Women's Union, they've apparently been around since the 30's.
    And women have taking part in political leaderships since 1976, right around the time Vietnam's fertility rate collapsed, oh the irony.


    I get it Garry, there is no ideal solution here, this is a Machiavellian bad or worst choice situation.
    You either take women's rights away or be replaced and become nothing but dust in the history books, those are the terms Garry, pick your poison.

    I already know your answer Garry, because most people in the West have made egalitarianism their absolute sacred cow, it is the hill that you will die on, and death is assured.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8


    Posts : 2473
    Points : 2464
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  AlfaT8 Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:28 pm



    So what ?

    What are you going to do ?

    Even if we are struggling with the birth rate and the consequences of that, it has nothing to do with your prejuidiced stereotype of genders, and it does not give you any position to lecture us or to demand us anything.

    We don't have the obligation to give birth just to satisfy your desire.

    Why do we have to make children just because you want us to ? Who are you to us ? God ? Son of Man ? Reincarnated Jesus ? Or just a nobody hiding behind a nickname to freely posting irritating stupid comments without having several punches to the face ?

    What will you provide to us if you want us to breed ? Do you provide assistance in childcare ? Do you work for us during the period of parental leaves ? Do you buy milk, book, do you pay tuition fee for us ? Or are you willing to negotiate with the related institution for a wage rise and reduce of prices and fees ?

    Or you just siting there, hiding behind the computer and blabbering nonsense which have nothing to do with reality and contribute nothing to address the issue ?

    There is nothing feminism or hyper-gamy or whatever in this, it is just the most realistic needs that any human is concerning about: rice, clothes, job, money.

    If you have never raised a child before then STFU.

    It have never been easy to create a new human, including the ones with moral disorder like you.

    Then die.
    Die and become nothing more than a memory, whoever replaces you won't make the same mistake as you did.

    Although, since "The Party" doesn't have to give a damn about women voting, they could just strip you of your "rights" regardless.
    What do you think "The Party" is gonna do when they are looking down the barrel of extinction, go ahead guess, you know your party better than i do. Laughing Laughing
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi


    Posts : 3163
    Points : 3250
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  higurashihougi Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:31 pm

    AlfaT8 wrote:Dude, Democracy is a dead end religion, and as i have said before both Western liberals and eastern socialist, be it through egalitarianism or socialism/communism, both in their own way pursue equality, and for that reason both have failed miserably.

    @Garry: honestly speaking, I do not know, whether it would be a right thing to do if our forum's moderators grant Alfa the taste of an anti-democratic environment that he has been desiring for a long long time.

    GarryB likes this post

    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 39229
    Points : 39727
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  GarryB Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:17 am

    Quips from movies are ridiculous. Perhaps Japanese women don't act like western radical "don't need no man" blue haired freaks, but they
    are not barefoot and pregnant.

    So women can either be radical blue haired femenists, or they are pregnant and doing the housekeeping.

    Child support has been a reality for a while Garry, where are those high fertility rates??

    The Urban West is not the third world where 90% of children die before their 14th birthday... why do we need all these extra people for in the first place?

    Dude, Democracy is a dead end religion, and as i have said before both Western liberals and eastern socialist, be it through egalitarianism or socialism/communism, both in their own way pursue equality, and for that reason both have failed miserably.

    When you base your views on the actions and achievements of extremists then of course they appear bad, but full hard core individualism does not work... because that would be chaos... no tax, but also no roads or public schools or healthcare etc etc... why would you obey the orders of a privately owned police force?



    I get it Garry, there is no ideal solution here, this is a Machiavellian bad or worst choice situation.
    You either take women's rights away or be replaced and become nothing but dust in the history books, those are the terms Garry, pick your poison.

    Women have rights, not sure how you could possibly take that away. Most people could care less about politics yet they are encouraged to vote about something they don't know much about or care about. How does that effect the results?

    Lots of problems in the world and none of the potential solutions includes more people.

    Who gives a **** about fertility rates?


    I already know your answer Garry, because most people in the West have made egalitarianism their absolute sacred cow, it is the hill that you will die on, and death is assured.

    I will be dead long before population is a problem... there was a time when they feared the worlds population would mushroom out of control, in the last few centuries it has massively increased but now not so much.

    You see the bacteria is getting close to the edge of the dish and conditions are no longer ideal for rapid massive growth any more.

    Then die.
    Die and become nothing more than a memory, whoever replaces you won't make the same mistake as you did.

    Everybody dies, and everyone makes mistakes, over and over again.

    How many really achieve true immortality?

    But who cares... I will be dead so I don't give a **** who will miss me.

    @Garry: honestly speaking, I do not know, whether it would be a right thing to do if our forum's moderators grant Alfa the taste of an anti-democratic environment that he has been desiring for a long long time.

    When discussing anything it is very important to allow others to have different views on any matter no matter what your own thoughts are.

    The countries who claim to be the best democracies in the world seem keen to ban things that they disagree with, yet will not condemn certain hate groups because of some delusion about freedom of speech.

    You can have freedom of speech but you will be cancelled and banned if you say anything nice about Putin or Russia.

    Countries of the west have the worst records on the international stage in that regard.

    I have not banned anyone for their views and I will not start now.

    higurashihougi and Scorpius like this post

    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi


    Posts : 3163
    Points : 3250
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  higurashihougi Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:55 pm

    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=pfbid02cZLApMcjdPvLibWFsMVGR84V15a5wM1KE9f15WAaMGXZMVAFNWAqhTPrsbZVxKfDl&id=100064268366203

    Investors are excited by much stronger than expected net jobs rise in the US in March - up 303k.

    But this figure will probably be revised down next month. Most jobs gained were in healthcare and government. Little rise at all in other sectors, including manufacturing, information and finance.

    And the new jobs were all part-time; full-time jobs declined. So, yes more jobs but at low pay with no security or benefits.

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Job10

    GarryB and kvs like this post

    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8


    Posts : 2473
    Points : 2464
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  AlfaT8 Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:02 am

    GarryB wrote:
    Child support has been a reality for a while Garry, where are those high fertility rates??

    The Urban West is not the third world where 90% of children die before their 14th birthday... why do we need all these extra people for in the first place?

    Why??... ok, so in your view their is no fertility crisis.

    Dude, Democracy is a dead end religion, and as i have said before both Western liberals and eastern socialist, be it through egalitarianism or socialism/communism, both in their own way pursue equality, and for that reason both have failed miserably.

    When you base your views on the actions and achievements of extremists then of course they appear bad, but full hard core individualism does not work... because that would be chaos... no tax, but also no roads or public schools or healthcare etc etc... why would you obey the orders of a privately owned police force?

    Do you not get it Garry?... both sides East or West have chosen equality as their highest value, 2 different roads, same goddamn destination, either utter collapse or all out replacement.
    Why you believe that this is some AnCap discussion is beyond me.

    I get it Garry, there is no ideal solution here, this is a Machiavellian bad or worst choice situation.
    You either take women's rights away or be replaced and become nothing but dust in the history books, those are the terms Garry, pick your poison.

    Women have rights, not sure how you could possibly take that away. Most people could care less about politics yet they are encouraged to vote about something they don't know much about or care about. How does that effect the results?

    Lots of problems in the world and none of the potential solutions includes more people.

    Who gives a **** about fertility rates?

    That's right Garry, they vote, they voted for stupid sh*t for so long across a number of generations that we are now screwed.

    Ok, thanks for clearing that up, as expected you are in favor of replacement, because gynocentrism is your highest moral value.
    Don't worry, most Westerners are like that.

    Not you, so don't complain later in life when the new arrivals start taking over.

    I already know your answer Garry, because most people in the West have made egalitarianism their absolute sacred cow, it is the hill that you will die on, and death is assured.

    I will be dead long before population is a problem... there was a time when they feared the worlds population would mushroom out of control, in the last few centuries it has massively increased but now not so much.

    You see the bacteria is getting close to the edge of the dish and conditions are no longer ideal for rapid massive growth any more.

    Oohh, the Boomer position, it ain't my problem, because i will be dead and gone, to hell with the next generation.
    Ok, fair enough Mr.Boomer.

    Then die.
    Die and become nothing more than a memory, whoever replaces you won't make the same mistake as you did.

    Everybody dies, and everyone makes mistakes, over and over again.

    How many really achieve true immortality?

    But who cares... I will be dead so I don't give a **** who will miss me.

    Yea, but mistakes that wipe-out your entire race are on quite a different level, that many would hardly describe as a simple "mistake", but instead a civilizational F'up of biblical proportions.

    Morality is an illusion.

    Ok Boomer, so to you, we can start taking womens rights away only after your dead, so that "YOU" wont have to feel responsible.
    A true Boomer move, if ever was one.


    Anyway, we are fast approaching the Rubicon, hard decision are gonna have to be made.
    All eyes are on China, since they don't have to worry about "the female vote", China can actually make the hard calls.
    Granted, i don't believe they will be in any hurry.[/quote]


    Last edited by AlfaT8 on Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8


    Posts : 2473
    Points : 2464
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  AlfaT8 Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:16 am

    higurashihougi wrote:
    @Garry: honestly speaking, I do not know, whether it would be a right thing to do if our forum's moderators grant Alfa the taste of an anti-democratic environment that he has been desiring for a long long time.

    Taking womens rights away, isn't an "anti-democratic" position.
    This isn't something in the simple overton window of politics.

    Regardless of whatever ideology you believe in, this is simply the reality of fertility.
    No babies means no communism or democracy, your civilization simply fails and dies out.
    lyle6
    lyle6


    Posts : 2210
    Points : 2204
    Join date : 2020-09-14
    Location : Philippines

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  lyle6 Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:14 am

    AlfaT8 wrote:Again with this nonsense, i have made it clear before.
    You want to solve this, then take the women's rights away.
    Get her out of schools, get her out of the workforce and back in the kitchen.
    I don't give a damn about some ideal utopian solution, there isn't one, do what works.

    If you want fertility rates back up, then you must make the woman a second class or less citizen in your country, because that is the only way you fix her hypergamy.
    This is the only way you shift the 80/20 rule into the 20/80.

    Empowering men and restoring patriarchy is the only viable path, not UBI for women or this post-modern ""Traditionalism"" BS.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
    You don't even have to go that far to solve the fertility crisis. Instead of going immediately to college women should marry and have kids in their late teens early 20s right at their maximum fertility and energy, pop up 2-3 kids in 3 years: many countries have mandatory conscription for males of about that period so they're not missing out. Then thay can go to college and have the career that they always wanted...

    The fact that most women don't even realize this is an option should be grounds for stripping them of their rights. Our societies risk collapse because women are too stupid to figure out the ticking time bombs that is their fertility and will happily waste the limited time on stupid shit like attending college. Razz

    kvs likes this post

    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8


    Posts : 2473
    Points : 2464
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  AlfaT8 Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:09 am

    lyle6 wrote:You don't even have to go that far to solve the fertility crisis. Instead of going immediately to college women should marry and have kids in their late teens early 20s right at their maximum fertility and energy, pop up 2-3 kids in 3 years: many countries have mandatory conscription for males of about that period so they're not missing out. Then thay can go to college and have the career that they always wanted...  

    The fact that most women don't even realize this is an option should be grounds for stripping them of their rights. Our societies risk collapse because women are too stupid to figure out the ticking time bombs that is their fertility and will happily waste the limited time on stupid shit like attending college.  Razz

    They should forget college outright, higher education should be a strictly male dominated area.
    Because once women get "educated" they get such a massive overinflated ego.

    Fun fact:
    Couple of years ago, Mongolian farmers sent their daughters to college to get educated and get an office job to help the family,
    After these girls got "educated" they then believe that they can't settle for the local farm boys, as their hypergamy worsened, now they believe they can go after the "Christian Greys", and of course won't settle for less.  Rolling Eyes

    Moral of the story, educating women is a very bad idea.

    lyle6 likes this post

    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi


    Posts : 3163
    Points : 3250
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  higurashihougi Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:01 am

    The next time I see Alfa blabbering his archetypal verbal diarrhea about hypergamy blah blah blah I think I will just post this

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 O_du_kich_nho

    "The little partisan girl raised her rifle high
    The huge Yankee bowed his head low
    So that's it ! Big bravery is better than big belly
    Heroism is not reserved for men !"

    GarryB likes this post

    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 39229
    Points : 39727
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  GarryB Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:58 am

    Why??... ok, so in your view their is no fertility crisis.

    8 billion is plenty... in fact we are having trouble looking after that many... most don't have proper shelter or clean water or food.

    Do you not get it Garry?... both sides East or West have chosen equality as their highest value, 2 different roads, same goddamn destination, either utter collapse or all out replacement.

    The west is for the individual, while the east is more of a collective group... if anyone was going to get this right it would be as a group.

    Why you believe that this is some AnCap discussion is beyond me.

    Don't know what Ancap is.


    That's right Garry, they vote, they voted for stupid sh*t for so long across a number of generations that we are now screwed.

    Oh please.... you are blaming the fact that women get to vote for the quality of who is running for elections in the west?

    Western politicians are scum because the people who fund them want to control them... their investment is not charity... they want returns on their investments so of course they will fund both sides and make sure the people who care about people never get anywhere near elections.

    As Mark Twain said... if voting actually mattered they wouldn't let you do it.

    Don't worry, most Westerners are like that.

    I think women are as stupid as men and if men can vote then so should women. Actually I think the voting age should be 65 and over, because anyone younger than that has no idea about life and the future of everyone and your grandchildren.

    Not you, so don't complain later in life when the new arrivals start taking over.

    So I am not allowed to complain?

    **** off.

    Oohh, the Boomer position, it ain't my problem, because i will be dead and gone, to hell with the next generation.
    Ok, fair enough Mr.Boomer.

    So you pull labels from your arse and that is how you form your view and communicate in this discussion?

    Yea, but mistakes that wipe-out your entire race are on quite a different level, that many would hardly describe as a simple "mistake", but instead a civilizational F'up of biblical proportions.

    My race is human and why do you think it is going to last forever?

    We don't care about the people on earth now, why would more people make things better?


    Ok Boomer, so to you, we can start taking womens rights away only after your dead, so that "YOU" wont have to feel responsible.
    A true Boomer move, if ever was one.

    In many western countries the females outnumber the males by a small margin... how do you suggest you take away their right... and of course even if you could MANage that, what is to stop all women deciding to be male and just voting anyway.


    Anyway, we are fast approaching the Rubicon, hard decision are gonna have to be made.

    No we aren't. There are lots of things that will thin our numbers but to actually wipe us all out would require a very significant event like a serious impact from space or a particularly virulent disease... or perhaps AI.

    Any of which wont be impacted very much whether there are 8 billion or 20 billion of us.

    All eyes are on China, since they don't have to worry about "the female vote", China can actually make the hard calls.
    Granted, i don't believe they will be in any hurry.

    China is a good example where men and womens votes count... except you have to join the communist party and be an active member before you get to vote. I fully support that because you need to be politically active and understand politics before you should be allowed to make any decisions that effect the future of the country.

    Regardless of whatever ideology you believe in, this is simply the reality of fertility.
    No babies means no communism or democracy, your civilization simply fails and dies out.

    When there are no orphanages then there is a baby problem... otherwise...

    Then thay can go to college and have the career that they always wanted...

    Except the obvious that children are a financial and social burden, especially for single mothers, and having two kids is going to effect their ability to study and get work... Good money in looking after children... or should I say paying someone to look after your kids for you when you are both working is expensive and is something you want to avoid if you can.

    Most adults want to escape the family home as quickly as they can and most parents want their kids to leave as soon as they can because then they can enjoy life... they hardly want to look after grandchildren for the next 18 years... they did that already.

    Moral of the story, educating women is a very bad idea.

    Bullshit... if they had sent their men the men likely would have stayed in the city too.

    What makes more sense is a more mechanised farm where they don't need lots of peasants to get the crops in, and to make the work easier... so even women can do it.

    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 39229
    Points : 39727
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  GarryB Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:15 pm

    Not you, so don't complain later in life when the new arrivals start taking over.

    I am a white man in New Zealand... we are the new arrivals and we did take over and we claim that was a good thing...

    Funny how you acknowledge how evil and despicable the white west is but you don't want any colour added or any changes to be made?

    Perhaps the decline of the west requires a bit of morality returned to it... maybe the east can deliver on that and maybe they can't.

    Either way if you think it is the white west or anarchy, then I take anarchy every time because the white west is corrupt and evil and they don't care and they don't want to get better.

    No discussion and no alternative views allowed.

    Should be put down like a sick old dog... and the richest families in the west should have all their wealth taken away and leave them to live in the streets of India or Indonesia where everyone is told who they are and what they did to the world around them to remain rich.

    nomadski likes this post

    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8


    Posts : 2473
    Points : 2464
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  AlfaT8 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:41 am

    GarryB wrote:
    Why??... ok, so in your view their is no fertility crisis.

    8 billion is plenty... in fact we are having trouble looking after that many... most don't have proper shelter or clean water or food.

    Ok, but of that 8 billion Garry, will the New Zealanders be part of it, or will your replacements will, my money's on the latter.

    Do you not get it Garry?... both sides East or West have chosen equality as their highest value, 2 different roads, same goddamn destination, either utter collapse or all out replacement.

    The west is for the individual, while the east is more of a collective group... if anyone was going to get this right it would be as a group.

    As much as i believe in the individual, this isn't about that, this is about the survival of the society you exist in.
    No children means no future.

    Don't know what Ancap is.

    You were going on about individualist, no tax, no school or healthcare, sounded like an you believed i was an Anarcho Capitalist.

    That's right Garry, they vote, they voted for stupid sh*t for so long across a number of generations that we are now screwed.

    Oh please.... you are blaming the fact that women get to vote for the quality of who is running for elections in the west?

    Western politicians are scum because the people who fund them want to control them... their investment is not charity... they want returns on their investments so of course they will fund both sides and make sure the people who care about people never get anywhere near elections.

    As Mark Twain said... if voting actually mattered they wouldn't let you do it.

    Garry we have more than 50yrs of data showing that the majority of women will always vote for leftist/socialist nonsense, women are by their nature instinctual socialists.
    Women always seek protection and resources, which ideology offers them free-sh*t Garry, which ideology is offering them all the welfare Garry.

    Mark Twain was a wrong, if it didn't matter why would they try so hard to rig it?
    And rigged it they did, with the FEMALE VOTE.

    Don't worry, most Westerners are like that.

    I think women are as stupid as men and if men can vote then so should women. Actually I think the voting age should be 65 and over, because anyone younger than that has no idea about life and the future of everyone and your grandchildren.

    No, men are actually smarter, more grey matter and all that, men and women are not and never will be "equal" Garry.
    Women will simply vote for more socialism/social democracy.

    Oh dear Garry, did you forget the difference in life expectancy between men and women, by 65 women would have an absolute majority, your society will be short lived.

    Not you, so don't complain later in life when the new arrivals start taking over.

    So I am not allowed to complain?

    **** off.

    Pfffh.... hhahaha, you wanna complain??...about what, this is your position Garry, your not going to solve the problem, so accept your demise.

    Oohh, the Boomer position, it ain't my problem, because i will be dead and gone, to hell with the next generation.
    Ok, fair enough Mr.Boomer.

    So you pull labels from your arse and that is how you form your view and communicate in this discussion?

    What arse Garry, this is literally the Boomer position:
    "Live it up and leave the consequences of your actions to the next generations".
    "And don't even try to solve the problem now, because i wanna live it up".

    What did you expect me to say Garry?

    Yea, but mistakes that wipe-out your entire race are on quite a different level, that many would hardly describe as a simple "mistake", but instead a civilizational F'up of biblical proportions.

    My race is human and why do you think it is going to last forever?

    We don't care about the people on earth now, why would more people make things better?

    Ok, so now your one of these "we are all human" leftists.

    This is not about "more people" Garry, this is about "your people", do your people, your culture, your history matter to you Garry?

    Ok Boomer, so to you, we can start taking womens rights away only after your dead, so that "YOU" wont have to feel responsible.
    A true Boomer move, if ever was one.

    In many western countries the females outnumber the males by a small margin... how do you suggest you take away their right... and of course even if you could MANage that, what is to stop all women deciding to be male and just voting anyway.

    That's right, the female majority, and things get worst when you take life expectancy into account.

    Its either going to be male only or service/contribution to the state along with land owners.

    Who stops them??... the new power of course.

    Anyway, we are fast approaching the Rubicon, hard decision are gonna have to be made.

    No we aren't. There are lots of things that will thin our numbers but to actually wipe us all out would require a very significant event like a serious impact from space or a particularly virulent disease... or perhaps AI.

    Any of which wont be impacted very much whether there are 8 billion or 20 billion of us.

    Numbers don't lie, the Rubicon is in sight.

    Your getting "more people" mixed up with "your people' again.

    All eyes are on China, since they don't have to worry about "the female vote", China can actually make the hard calls.
    Granted, i don't believe they will be in any hurry.

    China is a good example where men and womens votes count... except you have to join the communist party and be an active member before you get to vote. I fully support that because you need to be politically active and understand politics before you should be allowed to make any decisions that effect the future of the country.

    Women pushed even further from power in Xi Jinping’s China

    Xi has revealed an all male politburo for the first time since 1997. The move erases one of the few steps women had made towards real power in Communist China
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/oct/22/where-are-the-women-at-the-top-of-chinese-politics

    Xi seems to know what's up, preparations are underway.

    When there are no orphanages then there is a baby problem... otherwise...

    Money saved by not giving women welfare can build orphanages.

    Moral of the story, educating women is a very bad idea.

    Bullshit... if they had sent their men the men likely would have stayed in the city too.

    What makes more sense is a more mechanised farm where they don't need lots of peasants to get the crops in, and to make the work easier... so even women can do it.

    Woman gets educated, thinks she has to have Christian Grey.
    Man gets educated, can go after city girls (who want Greys) or has his pick of the farm-girl litter, or is more attractive to his favorite farm girl.

    We know which increases fertility and which does not.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi


    Posts : 3163
    Points : 3250
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  higurashihougi Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:19 am

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Alfat810


    Last edited by higurashihougi on Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:26 am; edited 2 times in total

    GarryB likes this post

    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8


    Posts : 2473
    Points : 2464
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  AlfaT8 Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:24 am

    At this point, i am 90% certain that higurashihougi is a woman.

    Fertility rate of 6.3 in 1973, when the communists took over.
    Afterwards, well, communism fails.

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Screen13

    Sponsored content


    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed May 29, 2024 1:34 pm