Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+19
flamming_python
GarryB
The-thing-next-door
ALAMO
lyle6
Walther von Oldenburg
AlfaT8
ahmedfire
higurashihougi
ArgentinaGuard
Sprut-B
Rodion_Romanovic
nomadski
SolidarityWithRussia
Tolstoy
Sujoy
kvs
Kiko
Swgman_BK
23 posters

    Decline of the western society #3

    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8


    Posts : 2475
    Points : 2466
    Join date : 2013-02-01

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  AlfaT8 Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:43 pm

    My god, what a croc of crap, apparently Vietnam has a "2 child policy", that's why their fertility rate f'ed the bed.
    Once again another stupid communist country with retarded child policies.
    For those wondering, these policies exist, because Communism causes "Famine", so the only way the Communist can limit their famine is by instituting these stupid policies.

    Either way female nature is not gonna change, and what's coming is coming hard and fast for many.

    Garry can still live in his melting pot lala-land and keep believing in his "principles" of equality, or whatever, until he's buried.
    higurashihougi can keep living in her communist commune until she's naturally buried or buried outright because she somehow upset The Party. (Hold on, is that why your preaching Communism so hard??... do you have a gun to your head?)
    While believing in her half-baked "We be Queens" nonsense.

    As for housing, well that's all government again.
    With the exception of maybe islands, the reason housing prices go sky high is because of government BS zoning laws, which prevents the building of new houses, unless the population shift is high enough.
    Why is the government doing this, it is because of the Boomers, the Boomer generation in the West saw housing and property as investments, so in order to keep the price high they voted for more government in order to protect their "investments", now the situation has snowballed into this insane bubble.

    TLDR: So, the reason you can't own a house is all because of the Boomers and Government or should i say Socialism, not Corporations nor greedy landlords and definitely not Capitalism. duh Rolling Eyes

    lyle6 likes this post

    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 39449
    Points : 39947
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  GarryB Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:33 am

    With a good health and education system and an urban population a large fertility rate is BAD.

    WTF are you going to do with all these extra people?

    Are you Roman Catholic?

    And regarding not doing jobs for free, that is a good thing... your boss probably already screws you on your wages... many companies I have work at it is a company rule not to discuss salary levels with other workers... what happens when you find out the people you are training get paid more than you and you keep doing their job for them so you don't have to explain to your supervisor why the work wasn't done on time.

    Staff that had been there 20 years with detailed knowledge of the business and the products and they are on the same minimum wage that the noobs start on... and they want you to do extra work... come in early or stay late... bugger off.

    You want me to do extra work... pay me overtime or do it yourself.... is what I should have said... but I am too damn nice.

    Of course you do all that extra work and then you make one small mistake and the world is ending... all the times you came in early or left late without extra hours mean nothing if there is a traffic jam and you are two minutes late for the first time in 5 years.

    Sorry... issues.

    You keep trying to repopulate the world Noah.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi


    Posts : 3170
    Points : 3257
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  higurashihougi Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:44 am

    The worst birth rate and population growth are actually in the archetypal capitalist regime in the West and relevant allies. Probably, according to Alfa's arguments, they are suffering from severe famine and have to decrease their population as a coping mechanism. Well, in UK there are widespread reports of malnutrition amongst children and rising food price, so that's may be the case ?

    By the way under Communism, the rice productivity of Thái Bình, Vietnam is 5 tonnes/ha in 1966, 7 tonnes/ha in 1974, 10 tonnes/ha in 1990 and 13 tonnes/ha at the moment. And women contributed greatly to the agriculture output.

    Meanwhile the capitalist USA and USA men "contribute" to agriculture in Vietnam by napalm bombing, indiscrinimante bombing, and Agent Organe.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8


    Posts : 2475
    Points : 2466
    Join date : 2013-02-01

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  AlfaT8 Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:48 pm

    GarryB wrote:With a good health and education system and an urban population a large fertility rate is BAD.

    Sure it is, until it start screwing with your economy and your replacements get imported, then you go lala away into the sunset and become a memory.
    But you live in melting-pot land, so your not worried.

    WTF are you going to do with all these extra people?

    Extra people?... you're already below replacement levels.

    Are you Roman Catholic?

    The Gay Communist Pope????????...What!?

    Of course you do all that extra work and then you make one small mistake and the world is ending... all the times you came in early or left late without extra hours mean nothing if there is a traffic jam and you are two minutes late for the first time in 5 years.

    Sorry... issues.

    Been there, getting fired was the Best thing to happen.
    P.S: They are still looking for my replacement, it's been over 2 years.

    You keep trying to repopulate the world Noah.

    You keep kneeling to the High-Heel of egalitarianism Garry.


    Last edited by AlfaT8 on Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8


    Posts : 2475
    Points : 2466
    Join date : 2013-02-01

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  AlfaT8 Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:19 pm

    higurashihougi wrote:The worst birth rate and population growth are actually in the archetypal capitalist regime in the West and relevant allies. Probably, according to Alfa's arguments, they are suffering from severe famine and have to decrease their population as a coping mechanism. Well, in UK there are widespread reports of malnutrition amongst children and rising food price, so that's may be the case ?

    They don't have any "child policies", so they are beholding to the consequences Universal Suffrage or Democracy.
    Democracy has always been a retarded idea, it just leads to Socialism, because people will just vote for free gibs over and over again (women being the main driving force for this), until they eventually vote themselves into socialism.
    This is known as "Social Democracy" or nowadays "The Welfare Spiral".

    And its always been communism that has the long legacy of causing famine, child policies are the tell tale sign of this.

    The UK is very much clusterF'ing themselves, most thanks to their Leftist Blairist ideology, their elites are pretty much Woke Socialists, they are beyond saving at this point.

    By the way under Communism, the rice productivity of Thái Bình, Vietnam is 5 tonnes/ha in 1966, 7 tonnes/ha in 1974, 10 tonnes/ha in 1990 and 13 tonnes/ha at the moment. And women contributed greatly to the agriculture output.

    Too slow, without the child policies you would have starved.

    Meanwhile the capitalist USA and USA men "contribute" to agriculture in Vietnam by napalm bombing, indiscrinimante bombing, and Agent Organe.

    And for some reason the USA still considers Vietnam an "ally" to stand with them against China. Rolling Eyes
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi


    Posts : 3170
    Points : 3257
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  higurashihougi Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:52 pm

    AlfaT8 wrote:Democracy has always been a retarded idea

    @Garry: See ? I've told you. Smile)))))))

    Sometimes people do not understand what they are wishing for.
    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 15332
    Points : 15469
    Join date : 2014-09-10
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  kvs Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:46 am

    I don't buy into the will of the people argument. Voting in so-called democracies is a placebo. If the "commie" proletariat was voting for free gibs,
    then there would have been a welfare state regime in every democratic country from the beginning.

    The post-WWII welfare state was clearly organized by the western elites as a counter measure to the communist message of the Soviet and Chinese
    camps. What enabled this political reaction was the Great Depression and WWII which were both massive failures of capitalist prestige. Hitler's
    message was anti-communist even though I see lots of "experts" yapping about how the Nazis were real socialists. The name "national socialism"
    was clearly a ploy to get into power by leveraging socialist sentiment. There was nothing socialist about the Nazis since they were all about the
    power of the oligarchy. Call it the third way, aka fascism, or whatever but Hitler was not fighting for the German proles. His regime was a an attack
    dog to take down the USSR and the whole west was pumping him in this role up until it became clear that he was losing the war. Prescott Bush
    was a banker for the Nazis. American companies were selling the Reich oil long after 1939. German military and civilian industry were built up
    before WWII by massive American investment. Funny how American corporations found such resources for Germany during the Depression.

    The current neo-Trotskyist Frankfurt School makeover in the west is driven by the elites. The rapid transition after 2010 does not resemble an
    natural process driven by public sentiment. It is engineered through the mass media and the controlled social media. Every freaking corporation
    is "bending the knee" to Sodomite degeneracy which demonstrates that the people running those corporations are vested in the woke makeover.
    It is not about free gibs, it is about turning people into serfs. The parasitical western oligarchy wants to go back to the days of the aristocracy.
    This resembles very much the pattern in the USSR before its demise, where the party nomenklatura wanted to be capitalist rich since they did
    not feel they had enough wealth and power in the existing system. Western capitalism afforded the elites more wealth, but clearly that is not
    enough for their demented desires. There can never be enough and so they want it all. This means eating the middle class and having no legal
    and cultural restrictions.



    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 39449
    Points : 39947
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  GarryB Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:52 am

    Sure it is, until it start screwing with your economy and your replacements get imported, then you go lala away into the sunset and become a memory.
    But you live in melting-pot land, so your not worried.

    Well Mr Geobelles you have to sterilise all migrant workers and of course the handicapped people and people of low intelligence, and people with red hair and of course any communists and it goes without saying the alphabet people have to go, not to mention left handed people and people who are adults who are under 1.4m tall or over 2 metres tall, and anyone with natural blonde hair and blue eyes... they can't be trusted... any other additions to the list?

    Over 65s because they are a burden to society, blind or deaf people for the same reasons...

    Been there, getting fired was the Best thing to happen.
    P.S: They are still looking for my replacement, it's been over 2 years.

    You fear losing your job till you realise you are being a sucker and they are taking advantage of you and getting fired from these abusers is the best thing that can happen to you... be more selective about who you work for in future, and make sure they know you are nice but they should not take advantage...

    The most important thing for me was to be good at my job... otherwise I don't want it...

    And its always been communism that has the long legacy of causing famine, child policies are the tell tale sign of this.

    Hahaha... at a time when the world was in economic distress during the 1930s... the great depression... when the Soviet Union was having famines, the west demanded being paid in grain... btw didn't Ireland have a famine too... when exactly was it communist?

    Agricultural reform often causes famines, but it does not matter what political system is running the place at the time.


    The UK is very much clusterF'ing themselves, most thanks to their Leftist Blairist ideology, their elites are pretty much Woke Socialists, they are beyond saving at this point.

    That is funny, because it seems that Boris Johnson is a richmans boy who went to the most expensive schools and is about as anti commie and anti left as they come and he is the sort of faggot they have been getting to run their country for a rather long period of time. It seems the British people think that if a man gets given a company from his daddy and he runs it (into the ground) that he then becomes a good choice to run a country.

    How has that been working out so far?

    Too slow, without the child policies you would have starved.

    Not too slow at all, because they haven't starved in those time periods... even when being bombed by the greatest democracy in the world and her bitches.

    And for some reason the USA still considers Vietnam an "ally" to stand with them against China.

    They sniff their own farts and think they smell great... they actually expected Russia to join western sanctions against China... they drink their own kool aid.

    The enemy of my enemy is my friend, which means they will get into bed with nazis and child molesters and murderers to fight an enemy they think is their current biggest threat. They will use anyone against anyone else to improve their position without getting their hands dirty.

    They are scum.

    Sometimes people do not understand what they are wishing for.

    Sometimes people bandy about terms without really understanding what they actually mean.

    I bet if you asked many in the west they don't really understand what communism even means or how it works... it is just bad because they have been told it is bad.

    It is bad because bad people get into power and ignore the wishes of the people and just make things better for themselves... so communism is democracy isn't it?

    The people who say it is bad can't make money from that system so they fear it or anything like it... even when it isn't like it.

    Like universal healthcare... when everyone pays for healthcare it becomes affordable and able to service everyone who needs it when they need it.

    The US private healthcare system, everyone still pays for it but then you pay again in insurance which often fails you when you need it so you end up paying for it about three times... each time getting more expensive... to the point where serious medical bills are crippling... but it is OK because you don't have universal healthcare because that would be communism.

    I don't buy into the will of the people argument. Voting in so-called democracies is a placebo. If the "commie" proletariat was voting for free gibs,
    then there would have been a welfare state regime in every democratic country from the beginning.

    Even in a communist system there can be two people competing for the top job... the communist party has a vote and decides who gets to rule... how is that any different from what the republicans and democrats do... obviously there is more corruption and evil in the western system but that is a given because of all the nazis still around.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8


    Posts : 2475
    Points : 2466
    Join date : 2013-02-01

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  AlfaT8 Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:37 pm

    Such a waste, anyway the numbers are what they are, ain't no escaping that.  Neutral

    The fertility rates are falling everywhere and people can't seem to compute that when you have a "baby problem" that means you have a "women problem".  Rolling Eyes
    But for some reason "the birds and the bees" go out the window as soon as it starts to negatively effect ma'lady, this clear-cut gynocentrism in your society and/or obsessive belief in egalitarianism.

    Equality has already failed.

    1) People tried to make women equal.
    2) Women vote for more welfare
    3) Welfare causes infertility, since Women become dependent on the State instead of Men.
    4) Female nature, ala Hypergamy also makes the situation worse.
    5) The infertility forces the mass-importation of foreigners in order to keep the welfare state afloat.
    6) Both women and the foreigners continue to vote for more socialism/welfare, eventually causing the transition from "Democracy" to "Socialism", as stated in Social Democracy.
    7) "The Party" takes over, ends all the welfare, kills all opposition, secures the border.
    Cool Successful Socialists revolution.

    That's one scenario, and why Democracies with universal suffrage and all, will eventually fall to Socialism.

    The others is the foreigner taking over:
    6) The foreigners vote for foreigners to take power in the country.
    7) The foreigners take over, ends all the welfare, kills all opposition, keep the borders open.
    Cool Successful foreign takeover.

    This is more like what's going on in Britain.

    Women will always seek out resources and protection and doing so through the path of least resistance, Socialism offers them this in spades (until the take power, of course), so why people go pickachu face when the land is turning into a woke leftist hellscape is beyond me.
    But i get it, gynocentrism dictates that the problem must be something other than the woman. Rolling Eyes

    That's why things are gonna have to crash and burn, long before the problem actually gets solved.

    P.S: Yes, more welfare also means more and more power to the State.
    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 39449
    Points : 39947
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  GarryB Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:09 am

    You have created a ridiculous position for yourself dude.

    Essentially what it boils down to is that women are both the cause of the problem and the ultimate solution to the problem... except it is a problem that does not exist.

    The introduction of automation and AI will mean the workforce will change in nature so the labour distributions are going to change and the need for enormous numbers of unskilled labour is going to decrease... which means migrant workers from poor countries will be no longer needed.

    This is a good thing because BRICS is all about helping countries helping themselves so these currently poor countries are going to need motivated hard working people to build their own countries up, and when they get that the quality of education and healthcare along with the urbanisation that creates will mean their populations will start to stagnate, but with automation in farming and agriculture in general means farms don't need a dozen kids to run any more... tractors and machinery means fewer people can get rather more work done over a much larger area. Even 10 years ago many high country farms in the South Island were difficult to manage because of the steepness and size, but now they can send a drone which is a fraction of the cost and operating costs of even a small helicopter or light plane.

    With technology you learn to do more with fewer people, which means food production, and anything production can be done without lots of brainless boring manual labour... just a few men or women with machines that make sure what needs to be done gets done... we don't need catholic families pumping out kids as an alternative for turkey for Christmas...

    And worst case scenario and the population of the planet starts to decline when it actually becomes a problem then start baby parties that will essentially be orgies to get the population back up. Careful checks for inbreeding, and fully support any woman who gets pregnant. Right now there are probably a lot of hard core femenists who feel betrayed because they did what femenists were supposed to do and have their careers and they are ready to have kids but they can't or they can't find a man that meets their standards... he has to be masculine to make her feel like a woman but not bossy because she wants to feel an equal partner in the relationship... of course most of the time they already have children from other relationships and can't find a man that will bring up another mans child. The fundamental problem of course is you are just the new guy and that is your baby so she will always defend the child, so essentially the child grows up without a father anyway because you get no say.

    Anyway it is not my problem. One guy can get 1,000 women pregnant with one sperm donation, but then the risk of inbreeding is extreme when you reproduce that way so you will get to the point where you need a DNA test before you can have sex or children... and once those companies have everyones DNA... well that is a scary place I don't want to live in.

    We fucked up climate change, why would they think we get reproduction right too?

    Honestly some countries will get it right and will succeed and others will disappear... and looking at current affairs and ability to learn and improve I would say China and Russia and India and the other BRICS countries will be fine and the entire west is going to disappear up its own Hubris...

    The Russian culture under Putin appears to be family oriented, while western culture is work yourself to death and consume and money focussed.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi


    Posts : 3170
    Points : 3257
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  higurashihougi Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:40 am

    AlfaT8 wrote:Too slow, without the child policies you would have starved.

    5 tonnes/ha was a significant output compare to the 1966 global standard and 13 tonnes/ha is a significant output compare to today's global standard.

    Go back to school and learn something so that you do not waste the Internet money posting nonsense.

    By the way USA, the largest stronghold of capitalism, is having a below average population growth and 20% of USA children face malnutrition and food insecurity. Why don't you care about the famine caused by your capitalism, according to your own logic of famine ?

    GarryB likes this post

    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8


    Posts : 2475
    Points : 2466
    Join date : 2013-02-01

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  AlfaT8 Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:10 am

    Essentially what it boils down to is that women are both the cause of the problem and the ultimate solution to the problem... except it is a problem that does not exist.

    So declining fertility across the world's and long track record of female voting patterns don't not exist, apparently.
    To me this just reflexive gynocentric behavior, solution will hurt ma'lady, deny problem exists. Rolling Eyes

    Anyway, its been bothering me, i forgot to add the U.S situation.

    6) Both women and the foreigners continue to vote for more socialism/welfare, eventually causing the transition from "Democracy" to "Socialism", as stated in Social Democracy.
    7) "The Party" tries to take over, fails, sparks full on civil war, ends all the welfare, destroys the country as it once was. attack
    Cool Failed state (Country breaks up)

    For the U.S, it still a bit of a coin flip, whether they fall to socialism or go into civil war, we will have to wait and see, sadly these are the only 2 futures America has, even if Trump wins and he doesn't get JFK'd, the best he could do give the U.S another 50yrs, so more delay tactics.
    And yea, that's the best case scenario, highly unlikely though, since we have entered the "Fortified Election" era.

    In all scenarios women will lose their rights, they will be marched back into the kitchen willingly or in chains.
    All depends on how severe the situation gets, the wars this will cause, even possible nukes falling.

    All this, because people wanted equalize the sexes and have all the welfare, F'ing goddamn idiots.

    nomadski likes this post

    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 39449
    Points : 39947
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  GarryB Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:40 am

    So declining fertility across the world's and long track record of female voting patterns don't not exist, apparently.
    To me this just reflexive gynocentric behavior, solution will hurt ma'lady, deny problem exists.

    There is a proven link between education, standard of living, and urbanisation with fertility rates... remember fertility rates is not a measure of how many children can be born, it is a measure of how many are actually born so contraceptive availability and sex education also are a factor too.

    AFAIK there is zero links between fertility and womens right to vote.

    6) Both women and the foreigners continue to vote for more socialism/welfare, eventually causing the transition from "Democracy" to "Socialism", as stated in Social Democracy.

    Perhaps the people in that society that suffer most from spreading poverty.

    But do tell me... where do you draw the line regarding personal responsibility and public and private ownership...

    Should the foot path and roads all be toll roads where the money gathered goes to the men who made them?

    Should houses belong to those that built them and everyone living there should pay rent to these builders?

    Seems like building houses would be very profitable... except the people who made the materials used to build the house and the machinery and tool makers will all want their cut of the rent...

    The entire idea of a government is collective purchases and building infrastructure for everyone to use, but is that communism too?

    Education and health... communism?

    We are told free market is the opposite of communism, but america imposing sanctions and demanding China reduce production does not sound like free market rules.

    The fact of the matter is people in the west have no idea what communism is or is not and throw the term around like US presidents call their enemies communist or terrorist without really understanding what they mean either.

    Israel was built on the ashes of Palestine through terrorist activity.

    For the U.S, it still a bit of a coin flip, whether they fall to socialism or go into civil war, we will have to wait and see, sadly these are the only 2 futures America has, even if Trump wins and he doesn't get JFK'd, the best he could do give the U.S another 50yrs, so more delay tactics.

    What could he possibly do in 4 years? He managed an agreement that got the US out of Afghanistan and the only reason Biden went through with that was because he knew the Ukraine was coming and possibly Taiwan and he didn't want Russia and China to be able to hurt the west the way the west planned to destroy them and their economies.

    The US is broken and unable to accept anyone has alternative views, which means zero discussion and can only lead to violence and arguments.

    Like Children with no adult to give them all a slap and send them to their rooms.

    In all scenarios women will lose their rights, they will be marched back into the kitchen willingly or in chains.

    They have more than half the votes and many of the men are simps that fear being labelled misogynist so will vote for women...

    More likely men will be classed as hate speech experts and lose the vote.

    All this, because people wanted equalize the sexes and have all the welfare, F'ing goddamn idiots.

    If they want equality then they are going to lose the welfare they get when they divorce a man, men should actually be demanding equality too.... equal prison sentences, equal time off for mens problems every month when they are not getting any from their wife, women on the draft.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi


    Posts : 3170
    Points : 3257
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  higurashihougi Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:06 am

    For me I would like to respond that the USA and Western countries have some tribes that commit systematic mass aerial bombing (including nuke bombing), systematic mass rape, systematic mass murder, and systematic mass multilation on the victims to show their self-proclaimed racial superiority.

    https://www.rt.com/news/596382-png-biden-cannibalism-story/

    Pacific nation reacts to Biden’s cannibalism quip

    ”President Biden’s remarks may have been a slip of the tongue; however, my country does not deserve to be labeled as such,” Marape said.

    Papua New Guinea was dragged into World War II, which was not its fight, the prime minister said. He urged Washington to help clean up PNG and the Solomon Islands, which are “littered with the remains of WWII, including human remains, plane wrecks, ship wrecks, tunnels and bombs,” which still pose a threat to people who live there. If this is done, then perhaps “the truth about missing servicemen like Ambrose Finnegan can be put to rest,” he suggested.

    https://www.rt.com/news/596268-biden-new-guinea-cannibalism/

    Biden condemned for cannibalism comments
    Papua New Guinean tribes are unlikely to have eaten the US president’s uncle, an academic has told The Guardian


    Speaking at a campaign rally in Pennsylvania on Wednesday, Biden recounted the alleged fate of 2nd Lieutenant Ambrose J Finnegan Jr., whose reconnaissance plane was “shot down in New Guinea” in 1944. “They never found his body,” Biden said, “because there used to be, there were a lot of cannibals − for real − in that part of New Guinea.”

    Michael Kabuni, a political science lecturer at the University of Papua New Guinea, told The Guardian that while cannibalism was historically practiced by some tribes who inhabited the country, “they wouldn’t just eat any white men that fell from the sky.”

    “The Melanesian group of people… are a very proud people,” Kabuni said. “And they would find this kind of categorisation very offensive. Not because someone says ‘oh there used to be cannibalism in PNG’ – yes, we know that, that’s a fact. But taking it out of context, and implying that your [uncle] jumps out of the plane and somehow we think it’s a good meal is unacceptable.”

    Human flesh was not a staple in the Melanesian diet, Kabuni explained. Instead, some tribes would eat their deceased relatives as a funerary custom, he told the British newspaper. According to the University of Western Australia, the practice triggered an outbreak of a fatal disease known as ‘Kuru’ and died out in the early 1960s.

    “I am lost for words actually,” Papua New Guinean opposition leader Allan Bird told The Guardian. “I don’t feel offended. It’s hilarious really. I am sure when Biden was a child, those are the things he heard his parents say. And it probably stuck with him all his life.”

    Economics professor Maholopa Laveil argued that Biden should have chosen his words better, considering the US signed a security pact with Papua New Guinea last year. With the agreement struck, Washington is currently attempting to pressure the country out of a separate pact with China.

    “For a US president to say that – particularly after a lot of deals have been struck with PNG and the work they’ve been doing in the Pacific – even off the cuff, I don’t think that should have been said at all,” Laveil said.

    GarryB and nomadski like this post

    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8


    Posts : 2475
    Points : 2466
    Join date : 2013-02-01

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  AlfaT8 Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:32 am

    GarryB wrote:
    So declining fertility across the world's and long track record of female voting patterns don't not exist, apparently.
    To me this just reflexive gynocentric behavior, solution will hurt ma'lady, deny problem exists.

    There is a proven link between education, standard of living, and urbanisation with fertility rates... remember fertility rates is not a measure of how many children can be born, it is a measure of how many are actually born so contraceptive availability and sex education also are a factor too.

    AFAIK there is zero links between fertility and womens right to vote.

    This ubanization thing again, give me a break, women are hypergamis, you give them resources (ala welfare and education) they will then seek "higher tier" men, anyone hoping to restore the countries fertility and avoid replacement, must by default bring down the women.

    BHAhahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!.......Sure Garry, keep living in that world.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
    Over 50yrs of voting trends is not a "link" to you apparently.

    6) Both women and the foreigners continue to vote for more socialism/welfare, eventually causing the transition from "Democracy" to "Socialism", as stated in Social Democracy.

    Perhaps the people in that society that suffer most from spreading poverty.

    But do tell me... where do you draw the line regarding personal responsibility and public and private ownership...

    Should the foot path and roads all be toll roads where the money gathered goes to the men who made them?

    Should houses belong to those that built them and everyone living there should pay rent to these builders?

    Seems like building houses would be very profitable... except the people who made the materials used to build the house and the machinery and tool makers will all want their cut of the rent...

    The entire idea of a government is collective purchases and building infrastructure for everyone to use, but is that communism too?

    Education and health... communism?

    We are told free market is the opposite of communism, but america imposing sanctions and demanding China reduce production does not sound like free market rules.

    The fact of the matter is people in the west have no idea what communism is or is not and throw the term around like US presidents call their enemies communist or terrorist without really understanding what they mean either.

    Israel was built on the ashes of Palestine through terrorist activity.

    "where do you draw the line"... When women's rights bring down the entire society around them, and give rise to a totalitarian socialist/communist hellscape and/or foreign replacement.
    That enough spelling out for you Garry.

    When a group of psychopath wittingly or unwittingly try to destroy your world, take your freedom away and make you a slave to "The Party" or a foreign demographic takeover, you have to end them, period.
    This is why egalitarians are the incarnation of "Good intentions paving the road to Hell"

    For the U.S, it still a bit of a coin flip, whether they fall to socialism or go into civil war, we will have to wait and see, sadly these are the only 2 futures America has, even if Trump wins and he doesn't get JFK'd, the best he could do give the U.S another 50yrs, so more delay tactics.

    What could he possibly do in 4 years? He managed an agreement that got the US out of Afghanistan and the only reason Biden went through with that was because he knew the Ukraine was coming and possibly Taiwan and he didn't want Russia and China to be able to hurt the west the way the west planned to destroy them and their economies.

    The US is broken and unable to accept anyone has alternative views, which means zero discussion and can only lead to violence and arguments.

    Like Children with no adult to give them all a slap and send them to their rooms.

    As far as i am aware of, the logistical support for an Afghan "surge" simply didn't exist anymore, and their puppets ran away way to fast to salvage anything.
    Leading to a Saigon Biden situation, Ukr and TW didn't factor much into that event.

    Yea, they F'ed up.

    The question being whether the "slap" includes a nuke or not?

    In all scenarios women will lose their rights, they will be marched back into the kitchen willingly or in chains.

    They have more than half the votes and many of the men are simps that fear being labelled misogynist so will vote for women...

    More likely men will be classed as hate speech experts and lose the vote.

    Not many of those so called "men" will be left after the purges and/or wars, the word misogyny itself will be a laughable memory of this bygone era that we are in.

    Sure Garry, that's cute, lets have another war.  Razz  Razz

    All this, because people wanted equalize the sexes and have all the welfare, F'ing goddamn idiots.

    If they want equality then they are going to lose the welfare they get when they divorce a man, men should actually be demanding equality too.... equal prison sentences, equal time off for mens problems every month when they are not getting any from their wife, women on the draft.

    They can't, because women are the majority voters, MRAs had been trying for years, they failed catastrophically.

    Now we have to wait until people learn the hard way, its gonna be a long wait and a lot of pain.
    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 39449
    Points : 39947
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  GarryB Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:23 am

    This ubanization thing again, give me a break, women are hypergamis, you give them resources (ala welfare and education) they will then seek "higher tier" men, anyone hoping to restore the countries fertility and avoid replacement, must by default bring down the women.

    And where are all these higher tier men supposed to come from?

    Normally after a few years most women realise the clock is ticking and they settle and then when they are not happy they divorce, only to find they were probably actually happy compared to what they feel now they are divorced because the market hasn't gotten any bigger and their assets and attractive features have become less so with the ravages of time and experience.

    Women getting married a couple of times normally leads to several lots of children... it can often be the goal of the divorce or the cause of it.

    Modern women full of their rights will want the children without the marriage or the man because they don't need a man, but whether that child is supported by an actual man who will probably work himself to death trying to provide for her and the kids (nothing will be good enough), or the state takes on that role, either way men are paying for women to have kids and are likely not getting sex out of the situation.

    The stories in books and TV and movies about true love are as popular as ever to certain parts of society, but reality eventually becomes obvious to everyone... the chances of you finding a soul mate that also thinks you are their soul mate are less than winning the lottery... of course people keep buying tickets.

    Most people can't get past the wrapper which is why women over a certain age will struggle to find someone new... especially if they have children that still need to learn about how the world works.

    BHAhahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!.......Sure Garry, keep living in that world

    It is the world we are living it... I got no more say in how it is than you did, and I am no more able to change it any more than you are.

    Over 50yrs of voting trends is not a "link" to you apparently.

    Not at all.

    When women's rights bring down the entire society around them,

    Women got the right to vote in New Zealand quite some time ago, yet the so called changes you describe don't seem to have happened here first and nor are they worse than in other places in the west that delayed giving women the vote.

    and give rise to a totalitarian socialist/communist hellscape and/or foreign replacement.
    That enough spelling out for you Garry.

    Neither Russia nor China gave women the vote before starting their communism experiments so it seems you are getting the cart before the horse if you are trying to prove something here.

    When a group of psychopath wittingly or unwittingly try to destroy your world, take your freedom away and make you a slave to "The Party" or a foreign demographic takeover, you have to end them, period.

    Too late... women have the vote and the chances of those voting rights being taken away are close to zero because they have half the votes and there will always be men who want to get laid who will vote with them... but how many women will vote to have their rights to vote taken away?

    This is why egalitarians are the incarnation of "Good intentions paving the road to Hell"

    For the vast majority in the west... ie the one who are not the 1%, what else would you call the current state of affairs where wars are started against nuclear armed super powers so some rich censored can get slightly richer, and the rest of the population gets poorer?

    Can't say I have checked but I am guessing the 1% are mostly white and mostly male.

    As far as i am aware of, the logistical support for an Afghan "surge" simply didn't exist anymore, and their puppets ran away way to fast to salvage anything.
    Leading to a Saigon Biden situation, Ukr and TW didn't factor much into that event.

    Of course it did... stopping Russia and then China from developing and becoming genuine rivals to the entire west was more important than the potential wealth locked up in Afghanistan because of war and lack of dedicated western mining companies not getting access to those mouth watering mountains...

    The US knew Afghanistan would be an easy target if they were still there when the Ukraine conflict kicked off and the plans for the Ukraine conflict were to start about 3 weeks after the Russians attacked them.

    Pre-emptive self defence they would call it if they did it...

    The question being whether the "slap" includes a nuke or not?

    A nuke or a serious conventional mauling... the 1% don't give a sht... they are their kids will not get any where near a US uniform.

    Wars are good for production contracts with enormous profit margins...

    Not many of those so called "men" will be left after the purges and/or wars, the word misogyny itself will be a laughable memory of this bygone era that we are in.

    So the plan is to kill the soft men and then put the women in labour camps, but the other sort of labour if you know what I mean... chained to a washing machine and a kitchen...


    Sure Garry, that's cute, lets have another war.

    Wars make the 1% richer.... slightly richer, but richer... so they are always keen for a new type of war... a race war... a gender war... I doubt they care... as long as it is not a revolution of the poor and the working class against the 1%... that is the only war they fear.

    They can't, because women are the majority voters, MRAs had been trying for years, they failed catastrophically.

    What is an MRA?

    Now we have to wait until people learn the hard way, its gonna be a long wait and a lot of pain.

    The arrow shifts back and forth but I really don't think it will go as far as you are hoping.

    People are getting sick of woke sht, but it is rather unlikely they will turn the dial to the opposite side of the display, and the idea that women might lose the vote... it simply is not going to happen. Even the commies didn't do that.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8


    Posts : 2475
    Points : 2466
    Join date : 2013-02-01

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  AlfaT8 Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:28 pm

    GarryB wrote:
    This ubanization thing again, give me a break, women are hypergamis, you give them resources (ala welfare and education) they will then seek "higher tier" men, anyone hoping to restore the countries fertility and avoid replacement, must by default bring down the women.

    And where are all these higher tier men supposed to come from?

    Normally after a few years most women realise the clock is ticking and they settle and then when they are not happy they divorce, only to find they were probably actually happy compared to what they feel now they are divorced because the market hasn't gotten any bigger and their assets and attractive features have become less so with the ravages of time and experience.

    Women getting married a couple of times normally leads to several lots of children... it can often be the goal of the divorce or the cause of it.

    Modern women full of their rights will want the children without the marriage or the man because they don't need a man, but whether that child is supported by an actual man who will probably work himself to death trying to provide for her and the kids (nothing will be good enough), or the state takes on that role,  either way men are paying for women to have kids and are likely not getting sex out of the situation.

    The stories in books and TV and movies about true love are as popular as ever to certain parts of society, but reality eventually becomes obvious to everyone... the chances of you finding a soul mate that also thinks you are their soul mate are less than winning the lottery... of course people keep buying tickets.

    Most people can't get past the wrapper which is why women over a certain age will struggle to find someone new... especially if they have children that still need to learn about how the world works.

    Yea, the women taking the men's places in college are also wondering about that..

    A yes the single mother pandemic , causing the crime wave pandemic, the problem is welfare again, without it they would think twice about divorce.

    The West had this system for a while now Garry, where yo babies at, oh wright, they don't exists or got aborted, i wonder if these women full of "rights" have anything to do with it.

    They "struggle to find someone" because they keep searching for Christian Grey, and that guy is nowhere near their zip code.
    You need to MAKE them settle down Garry, and the only way to do that is to eliminate their options and take their rights away.

    BHAhahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!.......Sure Garry, keep living in that world

    It is the world we are living it... I got no more say in how it is than you did, and I am no more able to change it any more than you are.

    And i am telling you that world is soon coming to an end..... fall of empires bring great change.
    The "birds and the bee's" Garry, you can't change that, so hard decisions are going to have to be made.

    Over 50yrs of voting trends is not a "link" to you apparently.

    Not at all.

    Bhahahaha....  Laughing  Laughing

    When women's rights bring down the entire society around them,

    Women got the right to vote in New Zealand quite some time ago, yet the so called changes you describe don't seem to have happened here first and nor are they worse than in other places in the west that delayed giving women the vote.

    I remember Christchurch and your pathetic Prime minister in her Hijab, on her knees begging the Muslims not to burn it all down, what a joke.  Rolling Eyes
    And here you are going about how "this is fine".  pwnd



    My bet would be on the socialist take over of New Zealand, but the jury is still out, we gonna have to wait and see how you fall.

    and give rise to a totalitarian socialist/communist hellscape and/or foreign replacement.
    That enough spelling out for you Garry.

    Neither Russia nor China gave women the vote before starting their communism experiments so it seems you are getting the cart before the horse if you are trying to prove something here.

    Hahaha.... those stupid communist countries, both those countries were taken over by communists during their time of upheavals.
    What is happening today is people slowly voting themselves into communism thanks to the bribe of ever expanding welfare, ala Social Democracy.

    The Right usually say that "you can vote yourself into communism, but you are going to have to shoot your way out of it", but as soon as they figure out WHO is actually voting for Communism, then their stupid belief in egalitarianism always prevents them from stopping anything,... useless bastards.

    When a group of psychopath wittingly or unwittingly try to destroy your world, take your freedom away and make you a slave to "The Party" or a foreign demographic takeover, you have to end them, period.

    Too late... women have the vote and the chances of those voting rights being taken away are close to zero because they have half the votes and there will always be men who want to get laid who will vote with them... but how many women will vote to have their rights to vote taken away?

    Like i said Garry, this b^tch is gonna crash and crash hard.  pirat
    All thanks to this sacred cow of the west.

    This is why egalitarians are the incarnation of "Good intentions paving the road to Hell"

    For the vast majority in the west... ie the one who are not the 1%, what else would you call the current state of affairs where wars are started against nuclear armed super powers so some rich censored  can get slightly richer, and the rest of the population gets poorer?

    Can't say I have checked but I am guessing the 1% are mostly white and mostly male.

    Aah yes, the "1%" shtick, when are socialists gonna get over that sh^t.
    Well these are the last days of the empire, so they're just milking it for all its worth before they make a run it.

    "The poor" need to get their sh^t together, not rely on government welfare and then voting for more.

    Aren't their more Chinese billionaires than Western ones these days??

    Of course it did... stopping Russia and then China from developing and becoming genuine rivals to the entire west was more important than the potential wealth locked up in Afghanistan because of war and lack of dedicated western mining companies not getting access to those mouth watering mountains...

    The US knew Afghanistan would be an easy target if they were still there when the Ukraine conflict kicked off and the plans for the Ukraine conflict were to start about 3 weeks after the Russians attacked them.

    Pre-emptive self defence they would call it if they did it...

    Yes, that is their grand plan, but in Afghanistan's case, even if they wanted to salvage it, they simply didn't have the means to do so.
    It was a lost cause.

    The question being whether the "slap" includes a nuke or not?

    A nuke or a serious conventional mauling... the 1% don't give a sht... they are their kids will not get any where near a US uniform.

    Wars are good for production contracts with enormous profit margins...

    The last dying gasp of an empire are somewhat dangerous, choosing instead to nuke it all instead of accepting the empire's end.

    Not many of those so called "men" will be left after the purges and/or wars, the word misogyny itself will be a laughable memory of this bygone era that we are in.

    So the plan is to kill the soft men and then put the women in labour camps, but the other sort of labour if you know what I mean... chained to a washing machine and a kitchen...

    They're either going to get purged by the communists or die in the wars, they're soft, what do you expect was going to happen to them?

    Sure Garry, that's cute, lets have another war.

    Wars make the 1% richer.... slightly richer, but richer... so they are always keen for a new type of war... a race war... a gender war... I doubt they care... as long as it is not a revolution of the poor and the working class against the 1%... that is the only war they fear.

    It was not the 1% that started this woke nonsense, it was the Obama administration, the progressive nonsense worked great to keep the right in check, so they liked using it, now it snowballed into our current situation.
    After all, the media only follows the Dems orders, not so much the 1%.

    They can't, because women are the majority voters, MRAs had been trying for years, they failed catastrophically.

    What is an MRA?

    Men's rights activists, they were trying to fix all that, but got completely BTFO'd as soon as they let women into their organization.
    Fools.

    Now we have to wait until people learn the hard way, its gonna be a long wait and a lot of pain.

    The arrow shifts back and forth but I really don't think it will go as far as you are hoping.

    People are getting sick of woke sht, but it is rather unlikely they will turn the dial to the opposite side of the display, and the idea that women might lose the vote... it simply is not going to happen. Even the commies didn't do that.

    That's the thing, i don't know how hard this crash is gonna be, and different countries are gonna do their own thing.
    So the answer is probly, all of the above.

    Either women lose the vote or embrace something other than democracy, you can either have democracy without universal suffrage or universal suffrage without democracy.
    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 39449
    Points : 39947
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  GarryB Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:53 am

    Yea, the women taking the men's places in college are also wondering about that..

    You still have not answered the question why the west needs more children.

    With better healthcare and more automation, families don't really need the costs involved in having lots of children.

    Children are a burden and get in the way of enjoying all that life offers.

    A yes the single mother pandemic , causing the crime wave pandemic, the problem is welfare again, without it they would think twice about divorce.

    Most divorces are for good reason and prevent murders.

    Many murders should be divorces buy clingy people can't see that as a better option, or understand they are the toxic one in the relationship.

    The West had this system for a while now Garry, where yo babies at, oh wright, they don't exists or got aborted, i wonder if these women full of "rights" have anything to do with it.

    You seem to think abortions are rampant and happen only because women got the vote.

    Honestly I would say before women were socially accepted as not being allowed into the work force and were economically dependent on men and with less education and less access to contraception it would be the men pushing for the inconvenient baby to be aborted rather than the mother wanting that.

    They "struggle to find someone" because they keep searching for Christian Grey, and that guy is nowhere near their zip code.

    Probably rather true, many women believe they deserve a 9 or a 10 with a huge salary and are prepared to give up their lives and devote all their waking hours to their devotion to their new love... the woman in question. One wonders how such a man could maintain such a salary and also commit the time needed to satisfy... but that is the advantage of fictional characters.

    You need to MAKE them settle down Garry, and the only way to do that is to eliminate their options and take their rights away.

    Of course... you are the man and what you say goes... soon followed by the comment that they are an independent woman... and they go.

    If you want to use force traditionally they let you because they are so in love... or they poison you and inherit all your stuff.

    And i am telling you that world is soon coming to an end..... fall of empires bring great change.

    The world will only end once. This are going to change, the west is going to lose a lot of the influence it has enjoyed over the last few centuries, but it wont disappear.

    Its propaganda machine will keep pumping out shit for decades to come and it will trick any country it can, but countries are seeing through the shit and only the corrupt are drawn to that sort of BS in the hopes of swindling the old hustler, but that is easier said than done.

    Russia and China have played well and in the end it is the west pushing itself away from them which makes things so much easier.

    The "birds and the bee's" Garry, you can't change that, so hard decisions are going to have to be made.

    You have been able to become a dad without ever seeing the mother for a very long time now, and mothers can be mothers without men too.

    There is no question raising a child is a two person job, but whether one is a man and one is a woman or both are men or both are women is not documented fact just yet.

    Used to be it took a whole village to raise children with women in the group working together to raise the children and men of the group working to improve things for everyone.

    But US consumerism and the me me me society means it is all about me and what I want, but of course they don't want to work and want things handed to them like people on the TV seem to have.


    I remember Christchurch and your pathetic Prime minister in her Hijab, on her knees begging the Muslims not to burn it all down, what a joke.

    No, I am sure you would be celebrating the murder of non white non christians because it makes the population more pure... because abortion is murder but shooting someone is natural selection?

    Or is abortion OK if certain ethnic groups can have it?

    My bet would be on the socialist take over of New Zealand, but the jury is still out, we gonna have to wait and see how you fall.

    Your bets mean nothing at all, if you think a government has no responsibility to protect and look after the people then you probably agree with Hitler... kill the retards and the cripples and the not quite white enough people and of course anyone who mentions communism... etc etc etc.

    Hahaha.... those stupid communist countries, both those countries were taken over by communists during their time of upheavals.

    The fact is that communism was an improvement for both countries except the implementation of communism was about as broken as the current implementation of democracy in the west currently is.

    What is happening today is people slowly voting themselves into communism thanks to the bribe of ever expanding welfare, ala Social Democracy.

    Every man for themselves consumerism and money worship over people and over values is the real problem with the west but you are blaming the fact that they are becoming communist.

    There is an african proverb, if you want go fast go by yourself, if you want to go far go with a group.

    The west is going fast but is not going very far.

    Cooperation and working together is the solution... BRICS is the solution.

    The Right usually say that "you can vote yourself into communism, but you are going to have to shoot your way out of it",

    Who the **** would listen to the right... those cunts think adolph had the right idea but didn't follow through properly...

    Like i said Garry, this b^tch is gonna crash and crash hard.

    There are likely plenty of women who have daddy issues who would love to take you home to meet daddy, western selfishness and propaganda is at the core of why they need to go, but the idea that a woman is an appendage for a man and has no more right to vote than a mans left foot is simply nonsense... under communism in the east and the west women get the vote and that is not going to change any time soon.

    Any political party you might want to start that says women wont get the vote will get no votes.


    Aah yes, the "1%" shtick, when are socialists gonna get over that sh^t.

    Yes, you are being a good sheep... rich people don't exist in the west, they only exist in Russia because the word for them is oligarch. Rich people do not manipulate politicians by funding their campaigns to then use that leverage to then earn even more money or eliminate competition... because that would be undemocratic and in the US and the west it is your vote that matters... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    Well these are the last days of the empire, so they're just milking it for all its worth before they make a run it.

    They are not going to disappear, they will pick up and move or build big fences around their properties... sounds like the Rock and Oprah are already doing that in Hawaii...

    They certainly wont spend money helping the poor or the masses unless they get a bit of publicity doing that in the hopes of making even more money.

    "The poor" need to get their sh^t together, not rely on government welfare and then voting for more.

    The poor often work three or four different jobs to pay the bills which just keep coming.


    Aren't their more Chinese billionaires than Western ones these days??

    China has more of everything... except black people in jail...

    Yes, that is their grand plan, but in Afghanistan's case, even if they wanted to salvage it, they simply didn't have the means to do so.
    It was a lost cause.

    Are you trying to say they wanted to help Afghanistan?

    The cause was to extract mineral wealth out of the country... as far as they are concerned they couldn't give a shit if the whole country collapsed on itself and everyone suffered horrible deaths.


    The last dying gasp of an empire are somewhat dangerous, choosing instead to nuke it all instead of accepting the empire's end.

    The 1% are mobile and can move if they need to. Actually that would be funny if the US decided to have a tax on exporting money... quite a few American billionaires decided a while back to move to nice safe New Zealand... up Central Otago... I am sure the American government will be looking for ways to stop that or at least to make sure a lot of their money stays in the US.


    They're either going to get purged by the communists or die in the wars, they're soft, what do you expect was going to happen to them?

    It is the tough manly men that go to wars... and where are all these communists coming from?

    It was not the 1% that started this woke nonsense, it was the Obama administration, the progressive nonsense worked great to keep the right in check, so they liked using it, now it snowballed into our current situation.

    The 1% approve of anything that distracts others from the fact that they don't actually have a democracy when money can decide who gets elected it is not democracy.

    After all, the media only follows the Dems orders, not so much the 1%.

    Who do you think the 1% are? Most are likely dems, but of course some will be republicans, the point is that the media moguls are part of the 1% and it is not in their interests to bet on one side or the other... to ensure they get their way and remain untouched they need to bribe both sides which is what they do.

    Easy enough when there are only two options for America to choose each time.

    Either women lose the vote or embrace something other than democracy, you can either have democracy without universal suffrage or universal suffrage without democracy.

    The only country that seems to have real democracy is Russia right now, all the senate and congress and the two party system in the US means they don't have democracy and never did.

    According to western values the west should be right behind BRICS and in face BRICS should not have been necessary because the west would not have been ripping off the rest of the world, it would have been cooperation and growth and development and lending a helping hand to other countries to help them develop and grow and in return they would help you grow and develop too, when it actual fact as we see with Russia and China and Iran and Cuba and North Korea and so many other countries any time they showed independence or growth the west has tried to cripple them and destroy their economies and damage them militarily.

    The west cannot be trusted... they will have your children digging in the dirt 16 hours a day finding gold and diamonds for which they will pay you a dollar a week and earn millions from what your children dig up.

    They are scum.
    Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic


    Posts : 2508
    Points : 2675
    Join date : 2015-12-30
    Location : Merkelland

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  Rodion_Romanovic Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:49 am

    I tend to believe that the issue is not women's voting, but unrestricted universal suffrage, without any requirements for it except being 18 years old.

    On the women issue, the main thing that I find absurd is that some young women (but older than 18) accuse some rich men of having been manipulative and having had too much influence on their decisions at a point in their life when they said were too young to be fully responsible for themselves (but they were fully considered to be adults at that point and possessed all civil rights).
    (I find it also a quite interesting concept since women have been manipulating men since prehistory, and usually they are much more effective in this).

    So, many young adults (men and women both) are too young to be responsible of their actions but they are old enough to vote, to drive a car and carry guns.  This is bs.

    Starship troopers book from Heinlein presented an alternative:   a sort of two degrees citizenships in which most people possessed a sort of "civitas sine suffragio" citizenships without voting rights
    Civilians (non citizen), which have all other rights except to vote and being elected to office.

    (But they possess all other basic rights, including rights to live and work)

    Then there was a minority of citizen with voting rights.

    But these rights wete not inherited.

    Each person would have had to serve the community for two years, including, but not only, military service, in order to receive the right to vote.

    To be clearer, in Roman laws the difference would be
    the rights to vote (ius suffragi) and the possibility of obtaining the right of holding civic office (ius honorum, only available to a smaller minority under certain conditions).

    Probably this could be expanded into serving for a 3 years in remote areas in other roles like emergency and rescue services, nurse, caretakers or similar.

    (But in my opinion doing alternative non military service should not allow people to  be elected as governors, president, prime minister, or minister of defence, interiors and foreign affairs).

    Furthermore the state should probably organise schools and courses to provide necessary training (if needed) to promising candidates after they have the necessary preliminary experience, before they run to office.

    Concerning the last right (Ius honorum), anyway,  I never understand why public officials are allowed to run for important offices without any requirements except being of the required age and being a citizen... and this is something completely wrong in many modern states.

    I would say that for positions of head of the parliament, deputy prime minister, regional governors, minister of defence, interiors and foreign affairs one should have had to have at least served in the military service as superior commissioned officer (major in the army or Lt commander  (captain 3rd rank/capitano di corvetta) in the navy) and have hold an administrative office in a local government like being a member of executive body in at least one of the levels of local government.

    And for prime minister and president I would say that one would have had at least to serve as the head of one of the ministries mentioned above (interior, foreign affairs or defence) or having been the head of regional government, or having been deputy prime minister or head of parliament.

    Furthermore, and this is related to the first point, I believe that, in order to vote (and present himself as a candidate) someone (man or woman) should also have to have worked and earned money on his own for at least 3 years after completing his studies or apprenticeship.

    We have too many people which never worked a single day and do not know the value of work.

    Finally, I believe that there should be also a minimum knowledge requirement in order to be able to vote (maybe a sort of voting permit or licence to be renewed every 5 or 10 years).
    In theory those should be basic knowledge that every person should have before entering high school (basic logic, basic mathematics, basic science, knowledge of language, some history and geography knowledge) plus some basic knowledge of civil rights, state composition and lawmaking processes.

    It should not be something strange. It should be the normal expected knowledge for 14 years old kids without mental disabilities.


    Unfortunately most adults do not have a clue on those.

    Finally, I conclude with a small quote on the concept of family in Roman times, to please AlfaT8

    The Roman marriage (matrimonium), as implied by the very root mater- of the phrase, has the main purpose of liberorum creandorum causa (for the sake of creating children)

    a necessity well expressed by the censor Quintus Caecilius Metellus Macedonicus in 131 BC. in an oration preserved by Aulus Gellius and which was read by Augustus on the occasion of the presentation of his laws for the increase in births:

    «If we could live without women we would gladly do without this nuisance (and annoyance) but since nature has willed that we could neither live in peace with them nor live without them, we must look to the preservation of the race rather than seeking ephemeral pleasures»

    kvs likes this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 15332
    Points : 15469
    Join date : 2014-09-10
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  kvs Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:46 am



    Totalitarianism agenda in Canada.

    Ignore Frei's lumping of Russia with China and North Korea.   NATzO residents have absolute ignorance about Russia.   It does not
    undermine the video.
    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 15332
    Points : 15469
    Join date : 2014-09-10
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  kvs Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:25 pm

    The western political system is totally corrupt. We have lawyer politicians passing BS laws that enable private practice lawyers to engage in a feeding frenzy.
    This includes the grotesque "no fault" divorce where females, coached by their lawyers engage in all sorts of defamation of the man to get what they want
    and the system is extremely generous in giving these females the benefit of the doubt. This same clique of lawyers also includes judges who pretty much
    define what the law is since the politicians pass "place holder" laws that are devoid of details and a common law rework is done by the courts. So we have
    a one way street of abuse of men in the relationship and marriage game (and a slew of other issues). So over time "common law marriage" has become
    distorted from 10 years of co-habitation to 6 months of association without co-habitation (as is the case in Ontario, Kanada). Nobody discussed these changes
    and they "just happened". I do not recall even the original no fault divorce laws being overhauled to enable this atrocious BS. It is driven by judges and lawyers.

    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 39449
    Points : 39947
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  GarryB Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:14 pm

    We have too many people which never worked a single day and do not know the value of work.

    I think more and more people are realising that this hard work ethic is abused by big companies to get people to give their all for minimum wage and they are the first to get fired if the profits that quarter are not shiny.

    There was a time when a worker showed loyalty to a company and a company showed loyalty back... including looking after its workers and their children and helping with education and training.

    Modern western companies wont even train you, they want fully qualified people ready to go and the first mistake you are gone... or even a mistake higher up the chain and you could be gone.

    Many politicians don't come from difficult backgrounds... people like Boris Johnson and George Bush snr or jnr were given companies and given jobs... these days the only qualification that matters to become leader of a country in the west is winning votes... which means talking shit and then going back on your word when you get the job.

    The western world has reached a point where the people with the clever ideas that make lots of money... either get their idea bought up or stolen, or they get very very rich, while the little people who are their business... their company... don't get rich at all. The boss goes on cruises and holidays 4 or 5 times a year and the workers have to fight to get 2 weeks off a year...

    It is an abuse of power that is going to bite them in the end... and of course there are monsters out there that will take their money from them as soon as look at them. People for which the rules don't apply... organised crime and of course the government.

    Rodion_Romanovic likes this post

    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 39449
    Points : 39947
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  GarryB Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:37 pm

    This might make Alpha feel better... encouraging children and childbirth, respecting being a mother as a job rather than something else...

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 9236
    Points : 9298
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  flamming_python Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:55 am

    Bros literally arguing about the same old shit again and again for over half a year pwnd
    PhSt
    PhSt


    Posts : 1247
    Points : 1253
    Join date : 2019-04-01
    Location : Canada

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  PhSt Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:40 pm


    https://t.me/intelslava/58564?single

    The West behaves like a rabid dog when it comes to its perceived threats from Russia, but does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING when their cities are taken over by Muslims. This makes NO sense at all. Rolling Eyes

    Sponsored content


    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jun 25, 2024 11:01 am