Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+19
flamming_python
GarryB
The-thing-next-door
ALAMO
lyle6
Walther von Oldenburg
AlfaT8
ahmedfire
higurashihougi
ArgentinaGuard
Sprut-B
Rodion_Romanovic
nomadski
SolidarityWithRussia
Tolstoy
Sujoy
kvs
Kiko
Swgman_BK
23 posters

    Decline of the western society #3

    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 39237
    Points : 39735
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  GarryB Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:19 am

    Which is why no one will miss them...
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg


    Posts : 1675
    Points : 1790
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 33
    Location : Oldenburg

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:57 am

    Are there any hard data supporting the notion that Muslims are taking over cities in W. Europe?

    To my knowledge the Islamic threat to Europe is vastly exaggerated and Muslim birth rates are nowhere near as high as claimed by Islamophobes.

    GarryB likes this post

    avatar
    Firebird


    Posts : 1742
    Points : 1772
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  Firebird Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:51 am

    Walther von Oldenburg wrote:Are there any hard data supporting the notion that Muslims are taking over cities in W. Europe?

    To my knowledge the Islamic threat to Europe is vastly exaggerated and Muslim birth rates are nowhere near as high as claimed by Islamophobes.

    Official stats from about 10 yrs ago said that London was 44% white British. And 10% being Polish and similar.
    The rest mainly Muslims, Hindus and a a few blacks etc.
    Now that figure is probably actually around 34% white British ... or less.
    Same story in most towns and cities in Britain.

    The second city, Birmingham will soon be majority Muslim. And I have seen the devastation that city has suffered already.

    Islamist Muslims are the main problem group. But the fact the indigenous people are the minority means politics are drowned in the cesspool of "diversity" ie placating Islamists and similar.

    Belgium and France have far more Muslims than Britain, so their problem is far worse.

    So called "Conservative" British govt has many Muslims (and Hindus and libtard blacks) in it's cabinet. It means the floods of troublesome migrants are getting ever larger.

    Crime is skyrocketing and so are rules and laws.
    Additionally, the organs of power are being taken over - lawyers, politicians, police, judges, bankers etc etc.
    The outlook for the West is VERY grim.
    Outrages like the terrorism could become a weekly occurrence in coming decades.

    GarryB and kvs like this post

    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi


    Posts : 3164
    Points : 3251
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  higurashihougi Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:02 pm

    flamming_python wrote:Bros literally arguing about the same old shit again and again for over half a year pwnd

    Long time no see ! How are you doing ? Very Happy
    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 9084
    Points : 9146
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  flamming_python Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:41 pm

    higurashihougi wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:Bros literally arguing about the same old shit again and again for over half a year pwnd

    Long time no see ! How are you doing ? Very Happy

    Fine thanks. Nothing much has changed here though. Well I guess that's more a relief than anything else

    higurashihougi likes this post

    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 39237
    Points : 39735
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  GarryB Wed May 01, 2024 3:00 am

    Are there any hard data supporting the notion that Muslims are taking over cities in W. Europe?

    The news media is partly to blame... they want exciting stories and the story about the muslim groups doing good in society don't attract attention like muslim gangs go on rape rampage for white meat.

    And of course the fact that Europe did this to the rest of the world but in reverse and now it is coming back to them is actually rather amusing.

    Of course if the west is going to spread corruption and greed and a totally fake democracy to the world then of course there is going to be blowback when the hand picked leaders of other countries turn out to be as corrupt as the people who promoted them and funded them so they could get mining contracts and other special rights in your country... not to mention had the CIA murder anyone who actually cared about the people and the country and believes the bullshit the west has been spewing and undermining the last few centuries.

    These people talking about a Muslim invasion... how many muslims do they actually know personally?

    It is a fear of change... and do you want to know a secret... the west is fundamentally fucked and won't allow itself to be fixed because that would mean the few who are living a great life will need to work for their living and they see that as the real communism.

    The people in the west... the average person working a few jobs just to keep on top of the bills might actually be rather better off with a bit of regime change.

    Lets take a page out of the US playbook and give it a try... how many millions suffered because they didn't like a particular leader and either murdered him or had him murdered by his own people and watch the chaos for the next few years and try to work out who the west supports... and the west always supports that corrupt bastard ready to sell out all that countries assets for money from the west...

    Lets do that to civilised and modern Europe... **** it... lets do it to the US as well...

    For a long time the response to all of this truth is that... yeah things are bad but they would be much worse if Russia or China was in charge... but I think the BRICS model shows that is not only not true but the opposite and that most westerners would be better off if Russia and China could tell western governments to behave and abide by international law the way they don't abide by it now.

    To my knowledge the Islamic threat to Europe is vastly exaggerated and Muslim birth rates are nowhere near as high as claimed by Islamophobes.

    And with education and westernisation of these groups the birth rates are going to plummet too... because they don't need to have 10 kids to have help on the farm and they don't need to give birth to 10 kids because 6 of them are going to die before they get to the age of 5 years old... and finally they can take birth control pills so after they have had 3 or 4 they can stop having kids.

    Islamist Muslims are the main problem group. But the fact the indigenous people are the minority means politics are drowned in the cesspool of "diversity" ie placating Islamists and similar.

    Good. The UK and US had a serious hand in inflaming Islamic muslims in the Middle East and in Russia to try to create death and chaos... it will be nice to see it blow back on them...

    Crime is skyrocketing and so are rules and laws.
    Additionally, the organs of power are being taken over - lawyers, politicians, police, judges, bankers etc etc.
    The outlook for the West is VERY grim.
    Outrages like the terrorism could become a weekly occurrence in coming decades.

    Yeah, because Europe has never had crime before, it is only now with the damn muslims... so why don't they use the old solution and deport them to Australia.

    Knife crime has been a huge problem in the UK for a very long time and pretending crime is something new is ridiculous.

    Think of them as your new allies in your crusade against all those blacks in Russia... a whole country of black criminals that are communist and hate the west... well they probably realise the west is an enemy now and don't like them much any more.... yet Russians are still buying tickets to go to Europe for holidays...

    Not a religious man but you reap what you sow... and your governments have been sowing some seriously bad shit the last few centuries...

    ahmedfire likes this post

    avatar
    ArgentinaGuard


    Posts : 525
    Points : 525
    Join date : 2022-02-27

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  ArgentinaGuard Wed May 01, 2024 6:43 am

    I was watching the takeover of university campuses in the United States. Beyond the fact that he detests the sionists and shares the indignation with what they do in Gaza, I was struck by how few white young people there were. Most of them seemed to be  children of foreigners from 2 or 3 generations ago.The few white people I saw gave me the impression that they were effeminate or members of some LGBT group.

    I immediately went to the images of the campus shots in Vietnam (1960-70) and the contrast was amazing. I already knew it, but it's still impressive how American society is disappearing.

    The same thing is happening in European capital cities. The other day I saw a YouTube walk of Berlin and it didn't seem like I was seeing Germany.
    Russia was very good. In Moscow I only saw Russian people walking, I was surprised by the number of young people. Russians have a great present and future

    I want to clarify that racial mixing does not always seem bad to me. That is to say, my country was formed by immigrants, but it was about national integration. It shouldn't be bad for a Russian or German girl to marry an immigrant with good morals, but the problem is when you take that to millions.
    But what about the West amazes me, it's as if they were really replacing it like those horror movies where aliens occupy the bodies.
    avatar
    ArgentinaGuard


    Posts : 525
    Points : 525
    Join date : 2022-02-27

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  ArgentinaGuard Wed May 01, 2024 6:56 am

    PhSt wrote:
    https://t.me/intelslava/58564?single

    The West behaves like a rabid dog when it comes to its perceived threats from Russia, but does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING when their cities are taken over by Muslims. This makes NO sense at all. Rolling Eyes


    The West no longer exists, what there is is a globalist elite
    Well, I think it's part of the plan, to destroy society with foreigners, to atomize it so that the elites can impose themselves. That is why they destroyed Syria and they are doing the same in Ukraine, so that these foreigners go to different countries with their customs, destroy the economy, lower salaries, and generate conflict.
    The elites need multiculturalism, not for USA, Europe, Argentina or Russia to be christian, traditional and white
    ahmedfire
    ahmedfire


    Posts : 2169
    Points : 2349
    Join date : 2010-11-11
    Location : The Land Of Pharaohs

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  ahmedfire Wed May 01, 2024 8:25 am

    Islamist Muslims are the main problem group

    Yeah sure .

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 6 Arrest10
    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 6880
    Points : 6972
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  ALAMO Wed May 01, 2024 9:25 am

    But you do realise, that Muslims are a part of other groups, not only Arabs?
    Like blacks?
    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 39237
    Points : 39735
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  GarryB Wed May 01, 2024 11:11 am

    Like I said... it is perception... and that mainly comes from the media and we know how unbiased and honest they are...

    ahmedfire likes this post

    avatar
    ArgentinaGuard


    Posts : 525
    Points : 525
    Join date : 2022-02-27

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  ArgentinaGuard Wed May 01, 2024 4:21 pm

    GarryB wrote:Like I said... it is perception... and that mainly comes from the media and we know how unbiased and honest they are...

    The Western media is driven by the progressive and globalist agenda. I think you should already know that. They are not conservative, nationalist or whatever media...
    If they report on crime from Muslims or other ethnic groups, it must be a small percentage of what it really is. They report despite...
    The reality is that these groups are conflictive. The vast majority of immigrants are problematic and a problem that should be resolved with mass expulsions. I speak in general, immigration is bad with honorable exceptions.
    An example of this is conservative people from the United States who are migrating to Russia because they see that it is a refuge from the disaster in the USA. But it is a marginal immigration. That doesn't happen in most cases.
    When a country receives people it is not usually the best, it is the discarding of other countries. And I'm not just saying this for Muslims. If a European, crossed by liberalism, possibly a drug addict, were to migrate to Argentina today it would not be to contribute something positive given the state of degradation of its societies. We would see the consequences in a short time.

    flamming_python likes this post

    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi


    Posts : 3164
    Points : 3251
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  higurashihougi Wed May 01, 2024 7:31 pm

    How about stop using bombs to bring "democracy" to other countries and, instead, give them a relatively win-win deal so that they can have a living income in their own countries ?

    If Western companies can come to 3rd world to seek cheap labour and sweatshops and then why the people in Global South are not allowed to go aboard to find opportunities and money ?

    Nobody want to leave their beloved homeland to unfamiliar countries with full of arrogant racists people unless they see no future in their homeland.

    ahmedfire and flamming_python like this post

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 9084
    Points : 9146
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  flamming_python Wed May 01, 2024 10:14 pm

    Well both points of view are not in contradiction

    Yes many types of immigration can be harmful for the long-term if not managed properly and not vetted, controlled.

    And yes there should be less bombing and shock therapy policies, IMF conditions that buy up central banks, install corrupt elites and ruin national industries leading to brain drain and emigration to the richest nations.

    World immigration is driven by inequality between nations and unbalanced conditions for their development. The West has been building a pyramid scheme. This is evident if looking at the EU's example. The Germans, French, British relied on immigrant labour from the new member states of Poland, Baltics, Romania and so on; with the national industries there being destroyed to make way for Western European corporations to take over.
    Then Poland, the Baltics, Romania, etc.. themselves started to receive labour from the Ukraine, Moldova, the Balkans and Georgia; who were the next candidates for EU ascension.
    And I presume the next step was to collapse Russia through provoking a war in the Ukraine and then ruining its economy.. which would have ultimately given the Ukraine a new influx of cheap labour and the Western and Eastern Europeans Russia's energy resources for peanuts. Only it didn't turn out that way of course.

    Now BRICS is advocating a way of doing things that will equal the playing field and hopefully reverse the rising inequality between world populations. Without the predatory policies of Western dominated financial organizations and banks, or a single world currency that artificially props up the economy of its home nation despite its unsustainable spending.

    Rodion_Romanovic and TMA1 like this post

    avatar
    ArgentinaGuard


    Posts : 525
    Points : 525
    Join date : 2022-02-27

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  ArgentinaGuard Thu May 02, 2024 2:29 am

    higurashihougi wrote:How about stop using bombs to bring "democracy" to other countries and, instead, give them a relatively win-win deal so that they can have a living income in their own countries ?

    If Western companies can come to 3rd world to seek cheap labour and sweatshops and then why the people in Global South are not allowed to go aboard to find opportunities and money ?

    Nobody want to leave their beloved homeland to unfamiliar countries with full of arrogant racists people unless they see no future in their homeland.

    I agree with you, but those who led the wars are the globalists. I think that countries should develop by themselves and that there be cooperation in specific areas.
    In any case, the solution is not to emigrate to another country. That means doing what the enemy wants him to do. You don't have to stay in the country and fight from there. Cooperate with other like-minded nationalists around the world. But we must avoid that stupidity of humanitarianism or global citizenship

    TMA1 likes this post

    ahmedfire
    ahmedfire


    Posts : 2169
    Points : 2349
    Join date : 2010-11-11
    Location : The Land Of Pharaohs

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  ahmedfire Thu May 02, 2024 7:57 am

    ALAMO wrote:But you do realise, that Muslims are a part of other groups, not only Arabs?
    Like blacks?

    Yeah sure but blacks have more Christians than Muslims , so how the Arabs who have majority Muslims have low scale arrest but the black with minority Muslims have more scale arrest !

    Anyway all people are born good until being pushed by somehow to change their attitude , the global system is directing the hate against the west which is doing anything from wars to assassination and stealing the wealth of low defended countries so that the west can have a nice life . Of course leaving those people in poverty with low education and health system could increase their criminal attitude .

    The discussion should be directed to inspect the world order instead of the traditional useless time wasting ethnicity and religion discussions .

    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 6880
    Points : 6972
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  ALAMO Thu May 02, 2024 8:51 am

    Indeed, slightly more - less than 50% of Africans are Christians, and 40+% Muslims.
    Still, it means that out of the most notorious criminal groups, 40+% will be Muslim, even if stated "black".
    We have not soaked into the details, like which countries are the spear of African migration.
    My educated guess would be a visible deviation to the Muslim side. Because those are the less developed and poorer countries in Africa.
    So be aware that the data you tried to use to defend your religion, can do more harm rather than good.
    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 39237
    Points : 39735
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  GarryB Thu May 02, 2024 1:23 pm


    The Western media is driven by the progressive and globalist agenda.

    I don't think the western media are working to any actual goals, they are owned by very very rich people in the west who got very rich because of corruption and duplicity and they are not interested in pointing out the corruption and evil in the west because that would come back and bite them in the arse.

    They got rich and powerful in this system so this is the system they want to keep, so anything that changes or fixes things is bad.

    It is that simple.

    If they report on crime from Muslims or other ethnic groups, it must be a small percentage of what it really is. They report despite...

    Fear creates ratings. They don't give a shit about religion, but they like to create an audience that tunes in every day to find out what is happening and warning about the "threat" creates advertising revenue.

    It is funny because in places like Sweden they openly suppress information about criminal activity by immigrants in their media, but they have to publish official information on crime stats...

    They would blame Putin if they thought they could get away with it... in fact many did with that Koran burning situation, they claimed it was Russia that was inflaming the situation...

    The reality is that these groups are conflictive. The vast majority of immigrants are problematic and a problem that should be resolved with mass expulsions. I speak in general, immigration is bad with honorable exceptions.

    Immigration is what you make it... every country needs workers and new citizens ready to work, but you tell some guy from the Sudan that he can't work while his application is being processed and it takes five years or more because you don't know who he is and can't investigate who he actually is then he is going to be seeing people around him earning a living and living and shops full of things he can't afford because he is not allowed to work... WTF do you think he is going to do?

    Frustration always leads to problems.

    An example of this is conservative people from the United States who are migrating to Russia because they see that it is a refuge from the disaster in the USA. But it is a marginal immigration. That doesn't happen in most cases.

    And when their children rebel and shootings at schools start happening is it still a good thing?

    Most people leaving a country are leaving for reasonable and sensible reasons... so an American doesn't want to get their gay on so they look to move to another country.

    When a country receives people it is not usually the best, it is the discarding of other countries.

    Moving country is a drastic step and would require an enormous commitment from a group of people who would need to be very dedicated to put some serious work into fitting in. Moving from the US to Russia would at the very least require learning an entirely different language before even looking at cultural changes.

    Yes many types of immigration can be harmful for the long-term if not managed properly and not vetted, controlled.

    The most harmful immigration occurred some time back and was the migration of white racist SOBs to the rest of the world... not that the rest of the world are not racist... but most of the time we hear complaints in the west about immigration it is black or muslim immigrants they are complaining about... which is more about ignorance or simply resistance to change.

    Life is change.

    If the west is going to continue spreading democracy by bombing the shit out of countries in the third world then why would they not expect people from those countries to seek safety within their borders?


    I agree with you, but those who led the wars are the globalists.

    You can blame anyone you please but when the western public does not protest and basically doesn't give a shit about their own government killing people so the rich in the west can get slightly richer... and squandering their tax money at a time when there should be other priorities closer to home then they have failed democracy too.
    avatar
    ArgentinaGuard


    Posts : 525
    Points : 525
    Join date : 2022-02-27

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  ArgentinaGuard Thu May 02, 2024 4:47 pm

    You are very liberal Garry. How are you going to say life is a change? you look like a yoga instructor. Precisely, the world is going to shit because of the uncertainty and insecurity that change brings.
    Life has traditions, rules, customs, there are things that should not change.

    sepheronx likes this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 15221
    Points : 15358
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  kvs Thu May 02, 2024 10:48 pm

    Talking about Muslims is reductionist. The issue is the succoring of militant ex-pats for use in future diversion and subversion. Canada is a haven for
    Tamil Tigers, Sikh Calistanis, Ukr Banderites, etc., ad nauseam. The UK is part of the same imperialist ambition west as Kanada. If there are random
    minority people pulled in that does not imply some airy fairy love for refugees. They are diversion from the underlying ethnic tool policy. Sweden
    is some sort of toilet for Daesh and similar.

    In the US we see a clear ploy by the Democraps to use "refugees" (i.e. illegals) to engage in outright ballot stuffing during elections. Apparently it is
    "racist" to check for citizenship papers during voting. So these millions of migrants are going to vote for Democraps in the next presidential election.
    US toilet blue states have seen migration of people out of them which risks their electoral college standing. The migrants are also a way of suppressing
    inflation by suppressing wages. But illegals have been a useful resource of US capitalists to lower labour costs for decades so this is more of the same.

    From all the available information the Muslims (and other "non white" groups) are being used to drive woke agendas. This is very peculiar considering
    how Muslims are socially conservative. BTW, this is not a bad thing. Muslims are not the ones pushing for child sex transition surgery.

    The west is undergoing an internally driven make-over using migrants and social media lemmings. The lunatic socially destructive policies are not random.
    All the corporations are woke which tells you all you need to know. The genuine left never took over corporate boardrooms but somehow the degenerate,
    regressive woke "left" has achieved this across the board and practically overnight in societal terms. (Recall the situation in in 2010). No, this is not
    natural and obviously driven by the decider class that has always had the power. I guess they concluded, like the Soviet nomenklatura, that the
    original society and system were too limiting and it was time for a new order. This has shades of Brave New World and other dystopian fiction. The
    masses are being effectively degenerated and oppressive laws and norms are being deployed with no resistance.

    Being an immigrant, I always found the claims of the the west to be all about individuality and freedom to be BS. Now my skepticism is being borne out
    on an epic scale. The western proles will conform for "tolerance" and whatever other depravity is pushed by the elites onto them. If they do not conform,
    they will be cancelled from their jobs and even their families. Westerners are sadly in a state of sedation during this social surgery. All that love for
    individualism and freedom is nowhere to be seen.



    ahmedfire likes this post

    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi


    Posts : 3164
    Points : 3251
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  higurashihougi Fri May 03, 2024 5:54 am

    kvs wrote:Being an immigrant, I always found the claims of the the west to be all about individuality and freedom to be BS.   Now my skepticism is being borne out
    on an epic scale.   The western proles will conform for "tolerance" and whatever other depravity is pushed by the elites onto them.   If they do not conform,
    they will be cancelled from their jobs and even their families.   Westerners are sadly in a state of sedation during this social surgery.   All that love for
    individualism and freedom is nowhere to be seen.

    Freedom in the West is freedom to do whatever you want on your privately owned assets.

    Which means a billionaire will have a lot of freedom, while waged workers only have freedom to sell their body to, and being enslaved by, the ones that pay the most generous price in the market.

    Just remember when a certain airway company announce that they allow biologically male employees to wear woman's mini-skirt to PR the company as "progressive", people satirize that "but probably what the workers really want is an increase in pay-check, which they will never be satisfied".

    In the West you can say anything because that will not change your position to any better. But when you organize a campaign to organize union then the whole political system enter to sabotage your movement.

    kvs likes this post

    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 39237
    Points : 39735
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  GarryB Fri May 03, 2024 1:18 pm

    You are very liberal Garry. How are you going to say life is a change? you look like a yoga instructor. Precisely, the world is going to shit because of the uncertainty and insecurity that change brings.

    So the future is conservative... are conservatives the heros of this world, are they perfect respectable law abiding citizens that are the backbone of modern society being squeezed by liberals to agree to shit no sensible sane person should agree to?

    I am sure that is how most conservatives see themselves but why would republicans all be good and democrats all be bad?

    Not all conservative people are even very nice and they tend to believe in divisive things like racial purity though they will not word it that way because being a real nazi is not sounding like one.

    The fact that you say the world is going to shit is hilarious... the west is tanking... so what... it is so fucked up and is blaming everything but itself for all its own problems and its own crimes... the sooner the day arrives that BRICS makes the west unnecessary the better... that was its purpose... just like the purpose of HATO is to allow the US to control Europe and now stupid countries in the Asia/Pacific region to hate both Russia and China.

    Let it burn... it is screaming that it is Putin and Xis fault as it pours petrol over itself and refuses to put out that huge cigar...

    I hope the Russians and Chinese and rest of the world are not stupid enough to try to help those bastards because they wouldn't lift a finger to help ANYONE else.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 9084
    Points : 9146
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  flamming_python Fri May 03, 2024 2:08 pm

    ArgentinaGuard wrote:You are very liberal Garry. How are you going to say life is a change? you look like a yoga instructor. Precisely, the world is going to shit because of the uncertainty and insecurity that change brings.
    Life has traditions, rules, customs, there are things that should not change.

    If you are Argentinian - then how you can attack immigration? You are the product of it yourself

    What you really mean is just the dominance of your own kind. And the dominance of specifically the traditions, rules, customs that best suit you over those which came before and those which come after.

    And to some extent this is a sensible position. Yes the Spanish colonization of South America happened, then immigration, then independence, then more immigration - and so it created the society that it has created. You have occupied a certain niche in this society and are content with it so why would you want to risk change? Society indeed should have rules and there's no such thing as pleasing everyone, so you can at least please the majority. If the majority decides that they don't want naked people walking around and that everyone should wear clothes - then that's how it should be, even despite the fact that a minority wants to walk around naked.

    But at the same time you cannot be too rigid. The one constant of life and the world is change. New technologies bring up possibilities in human societies that weren't available before, new fashions arise and old ones disappear, new ethnic groups and countries emerge while some collapse.
    It's not a matter of liberalism but just observation.

    GarryB likes this post

    avatar
    ArgentinaGuard


    Posts : 525
    Points : 525
    Join date : 2022-02-27

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  ArgentinaGuard Fri May 03, 2024 6:28 pm

    flamming_python wrote:
    ArgentinaGuard wrote:You are very liberal Garry. How are you going to say life is a change? you look like a yoga instructor. Precisely, the world is going to shit because of the uncertainty and insecurity that change brings.
    Life has traditions, rules, customs, there are things that should not change.

    If you are Argentinian - then how you can attack immigration? You are the product of it yourself

    What you really mean is just the dominance of your own kind. And the dominance of specifically the traditions, rules, customs that best suit you over those which came before and those which come after.

    And to some extent this is a sensible position. Yes the Spanish colonization of South America happened, then immigration, then independence, then more immigration - and so it created the society that it has created. You have occupied a certain niche in this society and are content with it so why would you want to risk change? Society indeed should have rules and there's no such thing as pleasing everyone, so you can at least please the majority. If the majority decides that they don't want naked people walking around and that everyone should wear clothes - then that's how it should be, even despite the fact that a minority wants to walk around naked.

    But at the same time you cannot be too rigid. The one constant of life and the world is change. New technologies bring up possibilities in human societies that weren't available before, new fashions arise and old ones disappear, new ethnic groups and countries emerge while some collapse.
    It's not a matter of liberalism but just observation.


    It's true, but my ancestors did not come to invade anyone or change customs. Came on ships promoted by the country, they did not force the borders as happens now with Mexicans, Arabs and others. In the 19th century Argentina was a desert country like Australia. I had everything to build from scratch. In fact, Argentina needed immigration and advertised it in Europe.
    The immigrants learned the local language, accepted the traditions and ended up becoming nationals. Furthermore, it was a mostly white immigration to a young nation with a Western foundation. There was no major culture shock and the integration was quite good because despite our current economic problems, Argentina does not have the ethnic problems of the United States or Europe.

    Different are the current waves of savages, who go to overpopulated countries and culturally very different to make things worse.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi


    Posts : 3164
    Points : 3251
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  higurashihougi Fri May 03, 2024 7:53 pm

    ArgentinaGuard wrote:It's true, but my ancestors did not come to invade anyone or change customs.

    You may want to ask your ancestors about the massacre of 1000 Natives people and displacement 15000 more during the genocide (1870-1884) in Patagonia.

    GarryB likes this post


    Sponsored content


    Decline of the western society #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu May 30, 2024 11:56 pm