Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+71
lyle6
marcellogo
jhelb
OminousSpudd
psg
ArgentinaGuard
0nillie0
owais.usmani
xeno
eridan
ATLASCUB
mnrck
Azi
sundoesntrise
Serberus
Ispan
TMA1
VARGR198
LMFS
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Belisarius
GunshipDemocracy
Tolstoy
Ned86
PhSt
Airbornewolf
Firebird
Scorpius
limb
Werewolf
Mir
11E
adder
Arrow
kvs
GarryB
Rodion_Romanovic
Sujoy
Dr.Snufflebug
lancelot
flamming_python
PapaDragon
crod
par far
mnztr
franco
Isos
dionis
Broski
ucmvulcan
Erk
Regular
calripson
nomadski
ludovicense
billybatts91
Arkanghelsk
Podlodka77
JohninMK
thegopnik
Stealthflanker
Walther von Oldenburg
sepheronx
Big_Gazza
zorobabel
SolidarityWithRussia
SeigSoloyvov
Hole
caveat emptor
ALAMO
Backman
75 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

ALAMO

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 16 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

Post  ALAMO Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:48 pm

There is an Jewish Autonomus Oblast in Russian Federation.
    It is a principal importance body in the Russian constitution, making it de facto second after Israel Jewish autonomy.
    But it doesn't ring a bell in the post-truth narrative either Laughing Laughing
    Let's wait how long to it takes to make the antisemites out of Russkies, as they are already nazis in the western agenda Laughing

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, kvs, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 16 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

Post  Podlodka77 Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:55 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    zorobabel wrote:Krasny Liman being assaulted from two sides, according to War Gonzo. Losses among the ranks of the defenders. Hopefully they can hang on.

So it seems, but the fanboys will defend this until the end,

If we are fanboys what are you ? Do you like Ukroshitstan and do you like "Slava Ukraini"? People who support Russia here support it without reservation and to the end, and most importantly, they do not doubt in Russian victory. I see here ten plus people who are steadfast while the rest are misery. I don't like to give my comments about SMO because I'm a member of a forum, so I'm not authoritative. At which department did you study geopolitics, Mr. Serge ?

GarryB, kvs, Hole and Broski like this post

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:02 pm

From intel Slava

🇷🇺⚡The State Duma of the Russian Federation introduces the concepts of “mobilization”, “martial law” and “wartime” into the Criminal Code.

Voluntary surrender, looting and unauthorized abandonment of a unit during the period of hostilities entails imprisonment for up to 15 years.

The State Duma on the eve introduced a package of amendments to the bill on amendments to the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, adopted in the first reading in July.

▪The amendments introduce a whole set of new articles of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation: "Voluntary surrender" (Article 352.1) and "Looting" (Article 356.1). For surrender, one faces from three to 10 years in prison, if there are no signs of high treason. For looting - up to 15 years in prison.

▪The list of aggravating circumstances includes the commission of a crime “during the period of mobilization or martial law, in wartime” (Article 63).

▪Unauthorized abandonment of the unit during the period of mobilization and martial law (Article 337 of the Criminal Code) will be punished more severely:
    • from two to 10 days - up to 5 years in prison, and not up to one year
    • from 10 to one month - up to 7 years in prison, and not up to three years
    • more than a month - from 5 to 10 years in a colony, and not up to five years.

▪ Refusing. Non-fulfillment by subordinates of the order of the chief, given in the prescribed manner, during martial law, in wartime or in the conditions of an armed conflict or combat operations, as well as refusal to participate in military or hostilities, it is proposed to punish with imprisonment for a term of two to three years ( Part 2.1 of Article 332 of the Criminal Code).

▪A group of articles is also introduced on non-execution of the state defense order and violation of the terms of the state contract (articles 201.2, 201.3, 285.5, 285.6 of the Criminal Code).

The second reading of the bill is scheduled today. The State Duma can adopt it simultaneously in the third, final one. By analogy with the package of laws on military censorship, it can be approved by the Federation Council, signed by the president and published before the end of the day.

The bill comes into force from the day of its official publication.

GarryB, kvs, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy and Hole like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:03 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:
    If we are fanboys what are you ? Do you like Ukroshitstan and do you like "Slava Ukraini"? People who support Russia here support it without reservation and to the end, and most importantly, they do not doubt in Russian victory. I see here ten plus people who are steadfast while the rest are misery. I don't like to give my comments about SMO because I'm a member of a forum, so I'm not authoritative. At which department did you study geopolitics, Mr. Serge ?

The other case are the people who give a shit about the outcome of this war.
    That would be kind of me.
    Because no matter the winning side, this will end one way or another - either the NATO will step down, or the Russian Federation.
    In both cases, the pressure will get significantly lower.
    Or we will have a nuclear war Twisted Evil
    Sure I have my black horse, but the only reason is my family issues with the banderit vermits - but that does not apply to all the Ukrainians obviously, as I have friends among them. Yet none of them is Banderit.

GarryB, kvs and Podlodka77 like this post

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:04 pm

LMFS wrote:It seems the referendums are coming to Donbass, Kherson and maybe Zaporizhia too in the shortest time. Maybe the political signal to justify some fall offensive and eliminate the ukie forces that left defensive positions in those regions, we will see
    That would change the nature of Russia's military involvement in the Donbass, not longer would it be an SMO, it would be defense of the Russian Federation, which takes the gloves off.

Hole likes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:19 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:

The other case are the people who give a shit about the outcome of this war.
    That would be kind of me.
    Because no matter the winning side, this will end one way or another - either the NATO will step down, or the Russian Federation.
    In both cases, the pressure will get significantly lower.
    Or we will have a nuclear war Twisted Evil
    Sure I have my black horse, but the only reason is my family issues with the banderit vermits - but that does not apply to all the Ukrainians obviously, as I have friends among them. Yet none of them is Banderit.

Don't mention nuclear war because the majority here excludes that option, I don't. It's a weapon in a league of its own. I don't know what Russia's plans are, but I don't believe in Russia's deviation. Time will tell, the "match" is still in progress and I am on the side of the team with the tricolor flag.

GarryB likes this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:57 pm

Snippet from the longer article

With all this in mind, it is very interesting to note that Slovenia, which is a NATO member, announced today that it plans to transfer 28 M-55S tanks to Ukraine as part of a three-way deal that will see it receive 40 unspecified vehicles from Germany in exchange. The M-55Ss, also sometimes referred to as M-55S1s, are highly modified versions of the Soviet T-55 that received an upgrade package developed by Slovenian firm STO RAVNE in partnership with Israeli defense contractor Elbit in the 1990s. The M-55s are armed with NATO-standard 105mm guns in place of the original 100mm D-10Ts, and have modernized fire control systems and optics, among other improvements, as well as the ability to be equipped with ERA. If this deal goes ahead, Ukraine will have to start receiving NATO-standard 105mm tank ammunition, as well.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 16 M-55s-tank

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/american-tanks-for-ukraine-are-absolutely-on-the-table

Last edited by JohninMK on Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

kvs and lancelot like this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:05 pm

LMFS wrote:It seems the referendums are coming to Donbass, Kherson and maybe Zaporizhia too in the shortest time. Maybe the political signal to justify some fall offensive and eliminate the ukie forces that left defensive positions in those regions, we will see

Justify what and to whom? Putin was evidently enjoying his highest approval rating during the period where it looked Russia was gaining on all fronts, most people were outraged that they gave up Kharkov essentially without a fight, most also expected and supported a large scale offensive months ago and it never eventuated. Action is required not some phantom unnecessary justification that has already been there for years.

Appears to me the leadership have collectively lost their minds, instead of battening the hatches and organising large scale offensives along all fronts, they are instead organising referendums  while Kherson front is still hot, Liman is in danger of falling, LNR is no longer fully liberated, Zaporozhye city and 30% of the oblast is still in Ukronazi hands and the Donetsk front has pretty much been a stalemate for months now leaving half of the Oblast in Nazi control.

If someone told me 6 months ago that half of Donetsk would still be controlled by Kiev I would have thought them delusional, yet here we are.

Last edited by Serberus on Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

PapaDragon, limb and Backman like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:06 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 16 16636710
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 16 16636711

should we take Dmitrys word for it?

GarryB and Hole like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:12 pm

zorobabel wrote:Feels almost certain that we will wake up in a few days to hear Krasny Liman, DNR, had fallen. All according to plan, the propagandists bark.

It's impossible that Krasny Liman will fall unless the Russian leadership makes the decision to retreat from it over it not being worth defending and being able to kill more Ukrainian troops by allowing them to advance anyway

But this is unlikely as we've already heard that Russia has pulled up reinforcements to Krasny Liman. It doesn't look like Russia has any mind for abandoning the town. Therefore, it won't fall. The end.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:32 pm

Finally some good news today, hearing that Russia is getting more serious and will do a partial or maybe even full mobilization? Referendum votes being planned in the liberated areas. Upon hearing this, the nazi sympathizers have begun to piss their pants lol...Russia needs to capitalize on this as soon as possible!!! Maybe Putin is a genius and he was just waiting for the winter months to really start the show? Time will tell, but it seems Russia is about to step into 2nd gear. At least I hope so.

PapaDragon and owais.usmani like this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:36 pm

It's February 24 again.

The energy is back.

thegopnik likes this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:40 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    zorobabel wrote:Feels almost certain that we will wake up in a few days to hear Krasny Liman, DNR, had fallen. All according to plan, the propagandists bark.

It's impossible that Krasny Liman will fall unless the Russian leadership makes the decision to retreat from it over it not being worth defending and being able to kill more Ukrainian troops by allowing them to advance anyway

But this is unlikely as we've already heard that Russia has pulled up reinforcements to Krasny Liman. It doesn't look like Russia has any mind for abandoning the town. Therefore, it won't fall. The end.

Dude you have gone so far off the rails that it's getting scary.

This shit reads like fatalist Stalinist tier propaganda

Podlodka77 dislikes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:02 pm

sundoesntrise wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

All you have to do is wait to see who's right then. What's the problem?

Until then, I would kindly request that you cease spreading unfounded panic

GarryB, Werewolf, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:09 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    sundoesntrise wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

All you have to do is wait to see who's right then. What's the problem?

Until then, I would kindly request that you cease spreading unfounded panic

Don't worry FP, everything is fine with your post, it just seems to me that sundoesntrise reveals the essence of himself - man lives in darkness...
    What a moron...

Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza and Belisarius like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:18 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:Don't worry FP, everything is fine with your post, it just seems to me that sundoesntrise reveals the essence of himself - man lives in darkness...
    What a moron...

Oh I'm not worrying
    It's everyone else who's worrying or so it seems. Krasny Liman falling. Donetsk falling. Belgorod falling.
    Man give it a rest..

GarryB, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, Hole, lancelot, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:22 pm

NYE early Laughing

PapaDragon and Hole like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:27 pm

News says Macron is urgently reaching out to putin about the referenda.
    dionis

Post  dionis Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:30 pm

thegopnik wrote:News says Macron is urgently reaching out to putin about the referenda.

Vlad, Vlad? What are you doing? You must stahp zis at wahnce!

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, thegopnik, lancelot, Broski and Belisarius like this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:36 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:babble

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 16 Images13

Such an endearing scene. The battered Kremlin folk consoling themselves that it's the big bad outside world that's after them - and not simply the end result of 7 months of coping, lying, manipulating, willfully misrepresenting and deceiving. Not even Russian military TG channels are safe for them anymore..

When the Kremlin folk guarantee that there is not going to be a defeat/abandonment is when one should get very, very jiffy.

Last edited by sundoesntrise on Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

owais.usmani likes this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:37 pm

thegopnik wrote:News says Macron is urgently reaching out to putin about the referenda.

That hooked nose french idiot thinks he's bigger than he actually is. He's nothing.

GarryB and flamming_python like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:38 pm

franco wrote:

800 troops per BTG... I think per Western sources.

Once you add all the other support troops, you are probably looking at double that. I use the figure of "for every 3 BTG's = 5,000 troops." [/quote]

I think they include support troops in the BTG. In their definition anyway.

I only brought it up because it is more anecdotal evidence that Russia is outnumbered by a large margin on the battlefield
    billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:40 pm

Man....the news keeps getting better and better. Putin finally escalating like he should have long ago? I sure hope so. I want the nazis in ukraine turned into dust and where they're occupying to be turned into rubble.

GunshipDemocracy and owais.usmani like this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:42 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 16 Img_2024

This man has been vindicated and was right from the very beginning.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:52 pm

I thought having multiple accounts was illegal?
    Why do we have Vann7 clowns here?

Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, LMFS, lancelot, Backman, Mir and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:39 pm