Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+76
chinggis
11E
Karl Haushofer
Yugo90
teh_beard
owais.usmani
MMBR
Ispan
thegopnik
GunshipDemocracy
psg
ahmedfire
ult
caveat emptor
Ned86
Rodion_Romanovic
Sujoy
crod
LMFS
Airbornewolf
ludovicense
diabetus
wilhelm
Boshoed
Arrow
VARGR198
Odin of Ossetia
Broski
ArgentinaGuard
par far
pavi
kvs
GarryB
Hole
JohninMK
mavaff
Mir
SeigSoloyvov
Urluber
Hinex1988
RTN
ALAMO
lancelot
lyle6
TMA1
Scorpius
mnztr
mnrck
Krepost
Big_Gazza
Erk
Serberus
PhSt
Werewolf
ucmvulcan
ATLASCUB
nomadski
Firebird
Regular
Azi
littlerabbit
franco
sepheronx
Isos
Eugenio Argentina
PapaDragon
Podlodka77
Belisarius
limb
Arkanghelsk
Hannibal Barca
Dr.Snufflebug
flamming_python
Stealthflanker
d_taddei2
zorobabel
80 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 5 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12

Post  flamming_python Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:47 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:Just the amount of cope here is ridiculous

NATO has voiced its intention to help the Ukraine retake Crimea, and now the Moskva has been lost. Other ships can be attacked next. And who knows what NATO will announce next....

So fucking what?

NATO this, NATO that, are you so scared shitless of NATO that you are panicking over what they "voiced"?

Who gives f*ck what they voiced, do you have military or not? Do you have nuclear weapons or not?

If someone tries to f*ck with you just kill them, plain and simple

Unless Russia is just as much of a pussy as USSR was any time anyone even mentioned NATO or nukes?

I'm not scared shitless. I have a backbone as one needs to have in this situation

It doesn't mean I can't write what I honestly think here on this forum

So go kill shitload of Ukrainians then, dead people don't have moral and you get your precious prestige back

Trust me, you haven't exactly been scoring any groundbreaking results so far all thanks to pussyfooting, it would be smart to change that approach

We were doing well from the time of the withdrawal from Bucha, right up to when the Moskva was sunk

But yeah I guess such things are simply inevitable. The Ukrs have been trying to buzz all these ships with Bayraktars for a month now, but they were all shot down. They found the weakest link in the end.

gc3762 and Arkanghelsk like this post

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 5 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12

Post  flamming_python Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:48 am

Child soldiers in the ranks of the Ukrainian army. Or the territorial guard or whatever other obscene creation.

https://t.me/istorijaoruzija/55157

littlerabbit likes this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:03 am

FP Russia lost “ the peace “ in Ukraine a long time ago. Only option now is to beat them into submission.

I find it strange that you are concerned about a potential insurgency yet seem to be quite content to have sat idly by while Bio Labs were setup, NATO membership and potentially nukes were all being put on the table  , Nazism normalised and spreading, potential offensive on Donbas and Crimea…and what appears to be the very least of your concern the butchery of the Russian speaking population  and mass oppression across Banderistan.
    How you can think that was an acceptable peace I will never understand.

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Odin of Ossetia, littlerabbit, Eugenio Argentina and like this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:14 am

flamming_python wrote:Turkey can turn around tomorrow and let the NATO fleet in

What then?

We need all the ships we can get and we just lost our biggest one

It's a crisis and we need to secure the Black Sea coast, all of it.
    Then the largest ship of the Black Sea Fleet comes into play: the mega-carrier Crimea. If the NATO fleet enters the Black Sea, what will it do? Nuclear war? In this case, the presence or absence of "Moscow" does not solve anything.

sepheronx, franco, kvs, littlerabbit, Hole, lancelot, Mir and like this post

TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:16 am

Its beyond even that. Ukraine is a US vessel state with bellicose aims. If Cuba had been weaponized by China against us, id be calling for the invasion of Cuba and slaughter of ideologues and Chinese officials inside the government. It is this simple and this complex. I am sorry for what you Russians have gone through but you must not lose. The neocons and neolibs arent even hiding their ultimate designs now on places as open as twitter. The regime change and balkanization of Russia. These fucks must not win. You are not alone many of us support you. I'm sorry for my leaders they are demoniacs, wicked men and women.

sepheronx, Firebird, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, mnrck, Mir and like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:18 am

The same clowns who lost A-stan on their watch are calling the shots in Ukraine. You niggas must be on something real good if you think they can conjure something from their bag of tricks that can turn this situation around for Ukraine.

Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Mir and Broski like this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:22 am

PapaDragon wrote:

If what Python is saying is true (and it most likely is) sinking of Moskva could definitely have effect on war but not in the way most people think
    so far, the main reaction I see in the Russian media space is rage. I don't think enraging Russia is a victory for Ukraine and its Western overlords.

kvs, zepia, JohninMK, littlerabbit, Hole, Broski and Krepost like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:24 am

In regard to the Azovs holed up in the steel plant, why don't they copy what the US did in Vietnam? Just pump propane in and fire few tracers.

Odin of Ossetia and Mir like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:26 am

TMA1 wrote:Its beyond even that. Ukraine is a US vessel state with bellicose aims. If Cuba had been weaponized by China against us, id be calling for the invasion of Cuba and slaughter of ideologues and Chinese officials inside the government. It is this simple and this complex. I am sorry for what you Russians have gone through but you must not lose. The neocons and neolibs arent even hiding their ultimate designs now on places as open as twitter. The regime change and balkanization of Russia. These fucks must not win. You are not alone many of us support you. I'm sorry for my leaders they are demoniacs, wicked men and women.

Sadly I can confirm all of this. The narrative from official Washington and the twittersphere is that Putin and the Russian government must be taken down and placed before a show trial and that Russia must be carved up. You are fighting Satan. There are many of us in the west who do support you, but our voices are increasingly stifled on social media. Please, rise up, and make yourselves worthy of your ancestors of Nevsky, of Donskoi, or Minin and Pozharksy, of Kutuzov and Suvorov, of Zhukov and Konev, you must not fail. You cannot fail.

franco, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, JohninMK, littlerabbit, Eugenio Argentina, Hole and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:33 am

Scorpius wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

If what Python is saying is true (and it most likely is) sinking of Moskva could definitely have effect on war but not in the way most people think
    so far, the main reaction I see in the Russian media space is rage. I don't think enraging Russia is a victory for Ukraine and its Western overlords.

I think it's the desired effect
    Stir up anger with the leadership, reduce confidence, create divisions, put pressure for some decisive action at cratering some random targets to make people feel better, all this stuff

And they've achieved exactly that, with a skillfull strike

But Russians need to maintain discipline. If escalation is required then do it. But only if it's judged as necessary or advantageous.

What else needs to happen - weeding out the bad officers. You act lax towards your responsibilities in a time of war; you are dismissed and charged for it. People's lives are on the line. Far more in fact than just the crew of the Moskva, the majority of whom were saved from what we've read. But the lives of fighters on the frontline as well, the lives of civilians from the war being prolonged, etc.

That's why I hope that news about the commander of the BSF being arrested is true. And then work your way down the chain of command and find everyone who had a hand towards permitting this situation.

crod likes this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:38 am

A local resident of Radomyshl, Zhytomyr region, told on her Instagram how representatives of the local territorial defense killed her 12-year-old son for fun.
    https://t.me/boris_rozhin/42458?single

kvs and Odin of Ossetia like this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:42 am

Cargo at the Rostov border is delayed by the order of the management — customs officers fulfill the requirements under threat of dismissal

After the publication of information about problems at the Rostov border, where equipment and medicines are seized from volunteers and military officers, Readovka was contacted by those in close contact with customs officers. As it turned out, it is not their initiative at all to seize things transported across the border "for examination", but the order of the authorities, who, allegedly, cuts their bonuses and constantly threatens them with dismissals. It is impossible to disobey the order — the border passes are hung with cameras.

"Sometimes they make you do such nonsense. There, some of someone's sons are sitting and engaged in tyranny - they constantly complicate the admission process with their antics," Readovka was told.

Recall that at the border people are taken away for inspection not only equipment and medicines, but also juices, icons and books. The "examination" itself lasts for days, and sometimes for weeks, which is why servicemen fighting for Donbass have to remain without vital things, which, in fact, just get stuck at the border.
    https://t.me/readovkanews/30975

kvs likes this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:45 am

flamming_python wrote:
    That's why I hope that news about the commander of the BSF being arrested is true. And then work your way down the chain of command and find everyone who had a hand towards permitting this situation.

To be honest, Russia could use some EU style commissions. Sure, they take forever and are boring as hell, but they help straighten out deep lying issues.

Better in the long run than to get some heads rolling, shove the core issues under the rug and call it a day, which way too often seems to be MO.
    lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:20 am

zorobabel wrote:Maybe someone with insight into the Kremlin can explain how 80k Russian soldiers are supposed to defeat 500k Ukrainian soldiers, marines, militia, and civil defense fighters.
    The 500k soldiers are not all in the same place. The units in the Donbass will supposedly have like 60-100k troops.
    Russia has the airpower advantage. And if Russia wants to, they can use artillery with more range than the one Ukraine has. Like Tornado-S.
    I don't know why we haven't seen Tornado-S with GLONASS rounds used more yet. They can use that to peel their long range artillery. Then move the 2S7M Malka artillery in and saturate the place. If they have units in trenches, and want to do close quarters fighting, just use incendiaries on them. After "softening" them up for a couple of days. Then try to see if they surrender. If not rinse and repeat.

flamming_python wrote:Or should I say plan C. As it looks like their plans for the Donbass have been rendered meaningless by the Moskva sinking and Kiev trying to call their bluff about striking Russian territory
    Wonder if we'll get a landing in Odessa, new advance on Kiev from Belarus, encirclement of Nikolayev now
    Erk wrote:Has the Moskva fired a shot in this conflict?
    I was under the impression that it carried huge anti-ship missiles, which are not appropriate for a land war.
    The Moskva was basically providing an air defensive umbrella over any operations around Odessa. Losing it basically means the threat posed by those forces becomes less viable. And some in the US seem to think they can still use Odessa as a NATO base sometime in the future. Russia must not let that happen but right now is not the time. And clearly any ground units they did have in Odessa, they clearly have moved most of them out a long time ago. Ever since the troop landing ships and the Russian marines went to reinforce Mariupol that threat to them lost any edge it might have had at one point.

Arkanghelsk wrote:Bro , Biden gave us a green light the day he said he wasn't going in
    The US embassy in Iraq also told Saddam he could go right ahead and invade Kuwait. How well did that end for him?
    The US has the same game plan here. To choke Russia with sanctions now, isolate, and weaken it so it can be invaded later.
    Those are their typical game plans. Iraq 2003. Yugoslavia. Libya. Typical.
    The sanctions were going to happen anyways. Except if Russia breaks Ukraine, it will be one less possible opponent to face later.
    US only doesn't repeat those game plans because Russia has nukes. And better ones than they do.

Regular wrote:I don't understand few things in this operation.
    Why this time of the year was chosen when troop movement is road-bound most of the time?
    Why Russia didn't start with a bombing campaign and let their strategic aviation from the leash?
    Russia barely does anything to disrupt Ukrainian mobilization attempts and I believe with 1000+ sorties per day Russia could have ended Ukrainian efforts short. It would be highly demoralizing and even if it would bring destruction, most of it will be in the western parts.
    What was the point of the Northern advance? It was noted many times that they will have to retreat due to troop shortages, not only Strelkov said that.
    These things I don't understand and it does look like political decisions rather than what military would want.
    I think the Russian government chose to attack at the last possible moment. With the realization the more time they had the better chances they would have. Russia was still in middle of buildup. This was the last possible moment since Ukraine seemingly was planning their own operation. With the massive increase in Ukr troops in Donbass and increased rate of shelling.
    Given Ukraine's air defense network starting bombing from day one was impossible. And only viable targets to bomb would be the Ukr troops in the Donbass. But even those are near populated areas. I think Russia needs to start to change the Tu-22M3 to act as a mass GLONASS bomb carrier.
    Bombers alone typically don't win wars.
    The advance towards Kiev was used, I think, to threaten the Ukr regime so it would call its forces in the Donbass to reinforce the capital. Thus fulfilling stated goal by VVP of relieving the siege on the Donbass. US never wanted that to happen, hence why they made efforts to move command and control to Lvov. And probably Poland.

nomadski wrote:If NATO is helping UA, with anti-ship missiles , then Odessa can be approached by Sea using many small landing craft. These can be made  produced now. Also the area, inland from Odessa and Nikolayev must be cleared from UA missile systems. A suitable retaliation first is to rebuild the Moscow ship. And also destroy something symbolic of Nazi Army.
    They already will have destroyed something once Mariupol falls.
    Russia has plenty of hovercraft they can use to deploy troops around Odessa if they want to in a quick operation.
    But in the meantime the smart thing to do is goad them into the open around Nikolayev and grind them down.

flamming_python wrote:NATO was involved in targeting the Moskva and that's why the US tried to play it down and say the ship is still working. So they can accuse Russia of sinking it themselves
    Because they know what it means. The Moskva was a major component of Russian strike power in the Black Sea, and nuclear deterrant as well as it can be armed with tactical nuclear warheads.
    Without it Russia's position is weakened significantly and it has to take decisive action to secure the entire Ukrainian coast.
    I would not say this. The Moskva was basically the long range air defense umbrella of the fleet around Odessa. Its anti-ship capabilities are mostly immaterial. The Admiral Grigorovich frigates there together have more offensive anti-ship capability than it had.
    And any ships with UKSK VLS can have cruise missiles with tactical nuclear warheads. Even the Buyan-M corvettes.
    Russia can place long range air defenses on Snake Island if they just want to plug the gap in air coverage over the Black Sea approaches to Odessa they can't quite cover from Crimea. Probably a set of S-350 and Tor would be enough. If they want to blanket the air space over Odessa then they can just put air defenses in the Kherson Oblast, south west of Kherson, and they will cover Odessa.

flamming_python wrote:No it was a political plan gone wrong
    Tsarev went to Bucha, bunch of others. Recon went into Kharkov. Russian force made it to the crest of Krivoj Rog.
    All failed to achieve anything there. After Russia pulled out of Bucha, people judged too friendly to Russia were murdered there, including 1-2 politicians.
    Basically nearly the whole Ukrainian elite betrayed Russia. It was Medvechuk among others who convinced the leadership of the idea that they would switch to the Russian side if Russia goes in, and agreements were made with various elites.
    In practice only Kherson, Berdyansk, Melitopol switched, Energodar reluctantly, and some villages in the Kharkov region
    Medvechuk was under house arrest for like a year and his property had been seized. So. Really? Doubt it.
    If he had that much power he would have never been arrested in the first place. Might as well ask Guaido to enter an army base and ask them to turn to your side. No wait.

flamming_python wrote:Russia has been far too lax in preparing for this conflict.
    The loss of the Moskva has strategic implications, in this era of media war.
    Unfortunately Russia is learning these lessons too late, the result now will be more escalation. That's the price of losing the Moskva. If Russia doesn't escalate, then NATO will, and the operation will fail one way or the other. It's useless to plant more flags and generate good will, in a situation where NATO will enter the Ukraine with its conventional armies.
    At best, we will end up with a situation now like the Korean war. All the land will be devestated and we will pay massively for the half we get in lives, the economy, everything. You can call that a victory if you want.
    All because of these people in charge, who couldn't do their jobs, and figure out that the Moskva will be targeted if given the opportunity, and in general - only served to fail and embolden the enemy time and time again with failed political-military strategies.
    No. It has actual implications. The Moskva was supposed to be used as a show of force in the Mediterranean and maybe Middle East or Indian Ocean if needs be. Bottled up in the Black Sea a ship like that is pointless. And that is where it was. Losing it means even the threat of a deployment outside the Black Sea is gone. So it was kind of like a "fleet in being" ship.

As for a Korea like situation. Well. I think I said it before here. But I would not be surprised if Russia did like your buddy Strelkov said and raised loads of conscripts and stormed Kiev.
    Say. A couple million Russian troops go inside Kiev.
    Then BOOM. The US drops a strategic nuke on top of Kiev. Russia loses the bulk of its trained men.
    Masterstroke from US point of view. And do not be surprised if they did just that. That is how the US defines cleverness anyways.
    Getting someone else to die for them. Whichever Ukrs were in Kiev would be just, hmm, a "necessary" sacrifice.
    You have to remember NATO planned to nuke West German cities in case of a Warsaw Pact invasion. So none of this is new.
    So, no, Russian high command knows exactly what it's doing with using minimal amount of force. At least not bunching them all together in same place is good idea.

flamming_python wrote:NATO has voiced its intention to help the Ukraine retake Crimea, and now the Moskva has been lost. Other ships can be attacked next. And who knows what NATO will announce next.
    Russia is not at war with NATO yet has already lost part of its anti-ship strike potential and anti-air capabilities in the Black Sea, as well as its command vessel.
    Modern Buks start to approach the ranges of the S-300F anyway, but the Moskva has no replacement right at the moment.
    The prestige lost and the morale boost to the Ukraine nullifies all results in the Donbass to date.
    The entire Black Sea coast must be secured, if it's not safe to blockade it from the sea. Then it should be secured with anti-ship and anti-air complexes
    I disagree. Even a Buyan-M can carry 8 cruise missiles. That huge Moskva can carry 16 cruise missiles. And, no, the Oniks won't be slower than the P-1000. Heck I would not be surprised if the Buyan-M could carry the Zircon with a software update. And they can redeploy all the Buyan, Buyan-M, and Karakurt they want to the Black Sea by the Canal System. Not just the ones in the Caspian Sea. But also the Baltic and White Sea. Well they could if it wasn't for that pesky NATO exercise in Norway anyways.
    So I disagree with you in that I think its main feature was the air defenses. Those 64 S-300 missiles and 40 Osa missiles. Not 16 P-1000 cruise missiles.

flamming_python wrote:It's not about skin in the game it's about an appraisal of the situation
    The flagship and command ship of one of the 4 major fleets has been sunk. This creates a serious security crisis of escalation with NATO. It is no longer possible to carry on the operation as it was before, we are threatened with conventional war with NATO, even unofficially, on the territory of the Ukraine - and the calculation will be made that a larger foothold is necessary immediately to stave off the threat to mainland Russian territory
    That was always the case. Why do you think VVP put the nuclear forces in immediate alert when they went into Ukraine?
    And sure. Losing the Moskva makes taking that part of the coast more of a pressing matter. I think it should have always been under consideration to get a land connection to Transnistria anyways.

flamming_python wrote:- The situation with Africa and other parts of Asia are merely marginally better than when they were European colonies. They will trade with us at least initially, but that might change. We have some footholds in Africa at least, as does China. This helps a little with trade and gives problems for the interventionists in securing resources.
    Algeria is a major partner. In case you didn't notice. And Libya is a gaping cancerous tumor.

flamming_python wrote:Back then we won through mass mobilization, idealogical zeal, and the interventionists being exhausted from WW1 and having their own issues at home at the same time
    And now they don't have Iraq/Syria/Afghanistan fatigue? Give me a break. Go to YouTube and search for "empty malls" and "tent cities". The US is currently in its 2nd Great Depression. Do not be deluded by all the varnish they put on it. It is just lipstick on a pig. The US will push Europe and Japan/South Korea to fight for them while they rebuild their economy at home. They will improve their nukes to be at same level as what Russia has now.

flamming_python wrote:Idealogical zeal is weaker today, but it's there, as people understand the West is attempting to crush us and we don't want their system
    Exactly.

flamming_python wrote:Economic wartime mobilization is only at the begining stages, but needs to be ramped up
    Military mobilization will need to be Initiated sooner or later to some extent. The West has a lot more to lose from Russia going rogue this time round than 100 years ago, they will intervene more decisively
    It already started a long time ago? Look at the size of the professional army in Russia. And look at Russian birth rates. In 5 years time the Post-Putin baby boom in Russia will be entering military age. If a war is to happen the ideal time is then not now. Look at all the weapons platforms Russia developed and is not using in this war. Because mass production hasn't started yet.

Last edited by lancelot on Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:45 am; edited 2 times in total

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, kvs, JohninMK, mnrck, Hole and like this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:23 am

Here is Cossackgundi giving an interview I assume just prior to or at the start of hostilities, he sounds a lot more coherent here, than after being caught, he was probably shitting himself, as they all do after talking tough on social media then getting hit with a reality check.

https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/652

kvs, JohninMK, Odin of Ossetia, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:02 am

d_taddei2 wrote:
    Ukraine as stated were spending money to maintain it. I highly doubt Russia back in 2011 would have wanted something that was useless. And again Brazil in 2018 wanting they would have never shown interest if a 30yrs old vessel was crap. As stated u have t seen the condition and Ur making assumptions that the money Ukraine spent in wasn't actually spent on Instead put in some assholes pocket, it's all plausible but an assumption. Ukraine stated $30 million to get it back up an running. 95% complete. Now they could be talking garbage, but then again it's the ONLY information we both know. If a ship had been left for 30yrs totally left to rot then maybe, but Ukraine was complaining of costs to maintain it.
    As previously stated we don't know an assumption is just that nothing more.
    I doubt Russia would take it back into service considering it seems the ship didn't sink but is still buoyant. And a new class on the way would make sense. But it doesn't mean that the ship is useless for another country. We have seen countries using older ships than this recommissioned and put back into service. Once the main hull is checked overhauled and repaired it can last decades.
    In fact a testament to old ships still in military service is the Soviet kommuna (repurposed from original use) laid down in 1912 finished in 1915 and still serves the Russian navy to this day. I would imagine it's the oldest military vessel still in an active role in the world (I could be wrong) I know some navies keep some old ceremonial ships in service but they aren't in active service Kommuna is. Believe it's in Sevastopol.

It is enough to take a look at it to know that it was not maintained for the last several years at least.
    2011 was 11 years ago, I will remind you again.
    It was just another universe from the Ukrainian perspective. They were developing, quite successful considering the corruption, GDP was on a run. EURO2012 was being prepared, all the construction sector booming.
    You talk a different country now.

And by the way, as some miss the point of dispersing 1164 among the fleets. Sure that from a logistics and maintenance perspective, it would have been much more reasonable to hold them in one place as eskadra. That would limit the servicing, allow the crews to be rotated etc.
    BUT you should remember, that this project was build as flotilla leader, and has some additional features. Communication is one of them. Space to hold staff meetings, to command maneuvers and in battle, and last but not least, its Rif-M system is tasked for fleet protection. As long as they won't have a replacement - they need them as a fleet of command ships, no matter the cost and logistics issues.

And Krepost made a very good point : Moskva was another era vessel, very crew consuming. They can man 3 modern frigates with it's personnel. That was always an issue for Russia. From some perspective, that can be even considered as desired Laughing Laughing No disposal costs, ship died with dignity in combat, crew rescued, casualties low, name is free Laughing

Hole and Arkanghelsk like this post

d_taddei2 dislikes this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:58 am

RU MoD says they've fully taken the Ilyich plant.

Two Ukrainian targets were shot down enroute to Belgorod, unclear if missiles (Tochka or so) or drones. Last night, a Mi-8 was shot down at the border during one of those sneak raid attempts. So it seems like they beefed up border protection, which should make Mr. Arkhangelsk a bit happier.

And as already mentioned in the thread, last night/this morning included multiple heavy strikes on several large cities. Due to UA censorship laws, there's almost no info on damage though.

Oh, and they apparently cornered and liquidated a detachment of Polish mercs (?) in the Donbass. I don't like those gore shots on TG but I'd like some corroboration.

franco, d_taddei2, kvs, Odin of Ossetia, Hole, Mir, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

RTN
    RTN

Post  RTN Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:08 am

Isos wrote: That's sad.They can always lift her after the storm if it is not too deep.

Then just put the weapons on the one left in Nikolyev

The Moskva had search radars and tracking radars. It has S-300F and OSA as well as 6 x 30mm gatling guns and 130mm guns as well, each with radar guidance and the ability to independently shoot down subsonic targets at a range of distances. Yet it could not intercept the incoming Neptune cruise missiles.

Let it lie at the bottom of the sea.

slavjunk likes this post

bitch_killer and Podlodka77 dislike this post

Hinex1988

Post  Hinex1988 Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:09 am

🇷🇺🇺🇦Briefing by Russian Defence Ministry

▫The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue the special military operation in Ukraine.

▫The grouping of Russian troops and units of the Donetsk people's militia have completely liberated Illich Steelworks from Ukrainian nationalists as a result of offensive in Mariupol city.

💥High-precision, long-range sea-based Kalibr missiles struck a military facility on the outskirts of Kiev tonight.

💥The strike on Zhulyansk machine-building plant Vizar destroyed the production and repair workshops of long- and medium-range anti-aircraft missile systems as well as anti-ship missiles.

❗The number and scale of missile strikes against assets in Kiev will increase in response to any terrorist attacks or sabotage on Russian territory by Kiev nationalist regime.

💥Russian air defence means near Gorodnya, Chernigov Region, have shot down 1 Ukrainian Mi-8 helicopter with S-400 anti-aircrasft missile system while it was returning to its airbase, after attacking civilians in Klimovo, Bryansk Region on April 14. Ukrainian Air Force Su-27 fighter jet has been shot down near Lozovaya, Kharkov Region.

💥Also, 8 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles were shot down near Izyum, Levkovka, Novaya Astrakhan, Novaya Kuban, Shchastlivoe, Chernobaevka and Cherniy Sokol.

💥During the night, 7 enemy assets were hit by high-precision air-based missiles. Among them:

▫Tochka-U tactical missile launcher and a temporary deployment point of Ukrainian nationalist group, including up to 20 armoured vehicles and up to 50 nationalists, were destroyed near Yasenovoe;

▫the Ukrainian military equipment and weapons have been destroyed near Dergachi, Novoelizavetovka and Povstanskoe;

▫missile and artillery weapons and fuel depots were destroyed in Nikolaev and Parutino.

💥Missile troops have eliminated a mercenary unit of a Polish private military campaign in Izyumskoe, Kharkov Region. Up to 30 Polish mercenaries were killed.

💥A total of 221 assets were also hit, including: 12 command posts, 176 strong points and areas of enemy manpower concentration, 12 artillery firing positions were suppressed.

✈💥Operational-tactical aviation hit 13 military assets of Ukraine during the night. Among them: 2 depots of missile and artillery weapons, as well as 10 areas of concentration of Ukrainian weapons and military equipment.

🚁💥Army aviation destroyed areas of manpower and Ukrainian military equipment concentration, including 3 strong points, 9 armoured vehicles and vehicles of various purposes in Gusarovka and Volobuevka.

📊In total, 132 aircraft and 105 helicopters, 245 anti-aircraft missile systems S-300, Buk-M1, Osa AKM, 456 unmanned aerial vehicles, 2,213 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 249 multiple launch rocket systems, 966 field artillery and mortars, as well as 2,110 units of special military vehicles of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed during the operation.

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, JohninMK and like this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:13 am

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:RU MoD says they've fully taken the Ilyich plant.

Two Ukrainian targets were shot down enroute to Belgorod, unclear if missiles (Tochka or so) or drones. Last night, a Mi-8 was shot down at the border during one of those sneak raid attempts. So it seems like they beefed up border protection, which should make Mr. Arkhangelsk a bit happier.

Oh not just him, i do too. because i'll be honest im asking where were VVS all these times. They have the best vantage points, the best platforms and overall being the most forward in Russian air defense layer. One news channel also depicts border being patrolled with helicopters, why there aren't more of it apparently.

If they can deploy S-300/400 to Lugansk region why not do so for Russian's own border town.

The only question now is how many times Ukraine forces tried to do such "daring raid" already.. and how many actually got countered

And as already mentioned in the thread, last night/this morning included multiple heavy strikes on several large cities. Due to UA censorship laws, there's almost no info on damage though.

Oh, and they apparently cornered and liquidated a detachment of Polish mercs (?) in the Donbass. I don't like those gore shots on TG but I'd like some corroboration.

We'll see that soon. hopefully.

and i would actually love to see more foreign volunteer base being hit. These people should learn to fear.

Odin of Ossetia likes this post

Urluber

Post  Urluber Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:16 am

ucmvulcan wrote:
    TMA1 wrote:Its beyond even that. Ukraine is a US vessel state with bellicose aims. If Cuba had been weaponized by China against us, id be calling for the invasion of Cuba and slaughter of ideologues and Chinese officials inside the government. It is this simple and this complex. I am sorry for what you Russians have gone through but you must not lose. The neocons and neolibs arent even hiding their ultimate designs now on places as open as twitter. The regime change and balkanization of Russia. These fucks must not win. You are not alone many of us support you. I'm sorry for my leaders they are demoniacs, wicked men and women.

Sadly I can confirm all of this.  The narrative from official Washington and the twittersphere is that Putin and the Russian government must be taken down and placed before a show trial and that Russia must be carved up.  You are fighting Satan.  There are many of us in the west who do support you, but our voices are increasingly stifled on social media.  Please, rise up, and make yourselves worthy of your ancestors of Nevsky, of Donskoi, or Minin and Pozharksy, of Kutuzov and Suvorov, of Zhukov and Konev, you must not fail.  You cannot fail.  

Russia will not loose.
    We all here know something about Russian history, I assume. It has fought back from much more unfavorable positions. Typically the fights against western empires lead to demise of that western empire, and Russia liberating some more land in the process.

Western elites must really really believe in their own propaganda if they think they would have any say on how things are ran in Russia or who rules in Russia. This kind of thinking has no base. I do not understand where it stems from. No, not even Yeltsin was a western stooge per se. He was foremost a sick man and obviously lacking necessary mental capabilities for such a big job as president of Russia. Don't want to defend him but that's my impression. The west just cannot decide what happens in Russia (which btw is what irritates them very much). Otherwise it would have already done so in the past centuries.

Present-day USA < Hitler's Germany compared to present-day Russia and 1941 SU respectively.
    I guess the previous fascists have already rotted away in the swamps of Kursk so if Americans want to try it, there should be room there.

Last edited by Urluber on Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total

kvs and Hole like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:23 am

lyle6 wrote:The same clowns who lost A-stan on their watch are calling the shots in Ukraine. You niggas must be on something real good if you think they can conjure something from their bag of tricks that can turn this situation around for Ukraine.

Yes, they showed the ability to **** sht up and then leave and this is what they are trying to do with Ukraine. Leave it for the Russians to fix later. At least they didn't fight for very last Afghani...
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:24 am

RTN wrote:
    Isos wrote: That's sad.They can always lift her after the storm if it is not too deep.

Then just put the weapons on the one left in Nikolyev

The Moskva had search radars and tracking radars. It has S-300F and OSA as well as 6 x 30mm gatling guns and 130mm guns as well, each with radar guidance and the ability to independently shoot down subsonic targets at a range of distances. Yet it could not intercept the incoming Neptune cruise missiles.

Let it lie at the bottom of the sea.

Who cares about your AMERICUNT opinion ? Laughing

xeno and bitch_killer like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:29 am

The Russian Armed Forces will increase the scale of missile strikes on objects in Kyiv in response to the attacks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on Russia

The official representative of the Ministry of Defense, Igor Konashenkov, said that the Russian Armed Forces "Caliber" destroyed the shops of the Ukrainian missile plant "Vizar"

MOSCOW, 15 April. /TASS/. The number and scale of missile strikes against targets in Kyiv will increase in response to any terrorist attacks or sabotage on Russian territory, Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov said on Friday.

"Tonight, high-precision, long-range, sea-based Kalibr missiles attacked a military facility on the outskirts of Kyiv. As a result of the attack on the Zhulyansky Vizar machine-building plant, workshops for the production and repair of long-range and medium-range anti-aircraft missile systems, as well as anti-ship missiles, were destroyed," - said Konashenkov.

"The number and scale of missile strikes against targets in Kyiv will increase in response to the Kiev nationalist regime committing any terrorist attacks or sabotage on Russian territory," the official representative of the Russian Defense Ministry emphasized.

Earlier, Konashenkov said that if the Ukrainian army continues to attempt sabotage and strikes on Russian territory, then the Russian Armed Forces will strike at decision-making centers, including in Kyiv.

https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/14385179

GarryB, Hole, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:39 am

Podlodka77 wrote:

Earlier, Konashenkov said that if the Ukrainian army continues to attempt sabotage and strikes on Russian territory, then the Russian Armed Forces will strike at decision-making centers, including in Kyiv.

https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/14385179

So far I see too many words and too few results. The information war at the moment is Operation Barbarossa in June 1941 for Russia.

Arrow and Odin of Ossetia like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:20 am