Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+64
Manov
flamming_python
ucmvulcan
caveat emptor
zorobabel
Lapain
par far
Regular
Arrow
Mir
nomadski
lyle6
Big_Gazza
Tolstoy
Belisarius
Karl Haushofer
TMA1
rfan
PhSt
Erk
higurashihougi
kvs
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
AlfaT8
GunshipDemocracy
Airbornewolf
thegopnik
mr_hd
Odin of Ossetia
PapaDragon
SolidarityWithRussia
ALAMO
GarryB
Backman
Godric
Kiko
JohninMK
Hole
mnztr
sepheronx
Ispan
AMCXXL
Pincus Shain
T-47
Tsavo Lion
ArgentinaGuard
franco
Werewolf
Dr.Snufflebug
littlerabbit
owais.usmani
zare
Walther von Oldenburg
Isos
LMFS
d_taddei2
SeigSoloyvov
VARGR198
bandit6
Sujoy
SovietAce
Sprut-B
billybatts91
Firebird
68 posters

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 6868
    Points : 6960
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 Empty Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

    Post  ALAMO Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:16 am

    They are being given direct instructions from all directions.
    Special ammunition spreading leaflets is widely used.
    There is a special radio frequency where they can contact Russkie, which is manned by psychologists and will be persuaded and precisely instructed.
    A common case when an officer surrendered a whole unit because they hadn't gotten any medical assistance from their own, and had to watch his own man dying for two days was made exactly by this scheme.
    And this short film will be actually delivered to the audience.
    Ukrainians more and more are turning toward Russian sources, I can confirm that firsthand.
    What might be shocking to a western-fed audience, this film is perfectly on the spot, and Ukrainians know that.
    Folks are really hiding in the forests, in some rubbles, trying to cross the borders on their own. Young males who left are hiding in their own homes, and basements ... Families are collecting money for bribes to bail them out and smuggle them abroad. The price of human trafficking hiked several times, back in 2022 it was about $2000, now $12000 ...
    The number of desertions while on training in Poland and Germany is increasing steadily.
    There is an increasing suggestion, that denazification really took its tool and worked.
    Most of the nazified thugs are either dead or wounded, or run away scared of the fate of their own friends and colleagues who are rotting in the fields.
    Germans reported a case of a 71 y/o man sent for training ... SEVENTY ONE.

    GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, Hole and like this post

    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 6868
    Points : 6960
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

    Post  ALAMO Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:25 am

    JohninMK wrote:
    I love to advance along the floor of the battlespace into a fire bag.

    Unclear if they are using fringe antipersonnel systems against hard targets due to shortages of conventional ammo, or just to be silly.

    That is why they are fertilizing the ground around Robotino so intense - they can break into the surrounding heights there. Without much success.

    And this tungsten filled shrapnel ammunition can do some damage to any armored vehicle, killing its optics and other subsystems.
    That is why using old tanks like T-55/62 in artillery mode is not a bad idea. Those do not need any subsystem for the role. Even if you strick those of everything, it can still shoot ballistic mode in the range similar to 2S1 being much more resistant to any counter battery fire.

    GarryB, d_taddei2, kvs, GunshipDemocracy and Hole like this post

    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy


    Posts : 6029
    Points : 6049
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

    Post  GunshipDemocracy Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:53 am

    Broski wrote:
    mnztr wrote:
    Man!!! their instructions on how to surrender are PISS POOR. He would be killed if he tried that. throw the gun out first. Then show hands, then yell out your desire to surrender. Wait for instructions. And then hope to god you STILL don't get shot.
    They got more to worry about getting shot dead by their own fellow nazis than by the Russians, if they wanna surrender safely they should bring the severed head of their commander with them.
    They would be better instructed shot first your bandera punisher/officer then surrender. Better them dead then you.

    GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, kvs, Odin of Ossetia, Hole and Mir like this post

    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy


    Posts : 6029
    Points : 6049
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

    Post  GunshipDemocracy Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:05 am

    ALAMO wrote:
    Most of the nazified thugs are either dead or wounded, or run away scared of the fate of their own friends and colleagues who are rotting in the fields.
    Germans reported a case of a 71 y/o man sent for training ... SEVENTY ONE.

    he could walk - infantry. If he was in a wheelchair - mechanized infantry

    GarryB, franco, flamming_python, kvs, ALAMO, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 6868
    Points : 6960
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

    Post  ALAMO Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:12 am

    ... and if he was in a wheelchair and too blind to spot a soldier size target - mechanized anti tank unit Laughing Laughing

    GarryB, franco, kvs, GunshipDemocracy and Hole like this post

    Hole
    Hole


    Posts : 10865
    Points : 10843
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 48
    Location : Scholzistan

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

    Post  Hole Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:32 am

    or just to be silly.
    This is called NATO standard.  lol1

    Germans reported a case of a 71 y/o man sent for training ... SEVENTY ONE.
    71 is the new 50.  Cool

    GarryB, d_taddei2, kvs, ALAMO, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK and like this post

    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi


    Posts : 3156
    Points : 3243
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

    Post  higurashihougi Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:55 am

    Idea Idea Question @to Poles members of the forum: do you know any information about this issue ? Does the article provide accurate information ? Exclamation Exclamation Question Idea

    https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/08/28/7417378/

    Ukraine's Defence Ministry pays billions of hryvnias to Polish firm Alfa but receives no weapons – Ukrainska Pravda

    The Ukrainian Ministry of Defence (MoD) entered into a series of contracts with the Polish company Alfa in 2022 for the supply of various types of weapons and ammunition. However, the company failed to fulfil its obligations and, as of 2023, owed the Ukrainian MoD over UAH 3.5 billion (roughly US$94,77 million).

    The Polish company was obliged to supply the Ukrainian MoD with the flak jackets and helmets but failed to do so on time and did not fulfil the order by 100%.

    Meanwhile, the Ukrainian MoD concluded a range of other unfavourable agreements with Alfa, and as of early 2023, the company owed the Ukrainian Defence Ministry over US$94,77 million under various contracts.

    The Polish firm received and withdrew billions of hryvnias from Ukraine. However, it failed to deliver the paid-for weapons.

    UP is aware of at least 7 agreements concluded by the Ukrainian MoD directly with Alfa. Some of them are being disputed in international arbitration.

    par far, GunshipDemocracy, VARGR198, Hole and Broski like this post

    Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon


    Posts : 13315
    Points : 13357
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

    Post  PapaDragon Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:08 am

    mnztr wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:https://twitter.com/i/status/1696235050302398860

    Man!!! their instructions on how to surrender are PISS POOR. He would be killed if he tried that. throw the gun out first. Then show hands, then yell out your desire to surrender. Wait for instructions. And then hope to god you STILL don't get shot.

    Nah, this works great thumbsup

    Less resources to waste if these assholes get wasted quickly

    Nazism should always come with a pricetag




    Ispan
    Ispan


    Posts : 644
    Points : 656
    Join date : 2015-07-10
    Age : 47
    Location : Madrid

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

    Post  Ispan Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:49 am

    Analysis of the stalemate as seen by two observers at the front

    Return to the past: again the trench war

    https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2023/08/29/regreso-al-pasado/

    GunshipDemocracy and starman like this post

    avatar
    mnztr


    Posts : 2798
    Points : 2836
    Join date : 2018-01-21

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

    Post  mnztr Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:44 am

    PapaDragon wrote:
    mnztr wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:https://twitter.com/i/status/1696235050302398860

    Man!!! their instructions on how to surrender are PISS POOR. He would be killed if he tried that. throw the gun out first. Then show hands, then yell out your desire to surrender. Wait for instructions. And then hope to god you STILL don't get shot.

    Nah, this works great  thumbsup

    Less resources to waste if these assholes get wasted quickly

    Nazism should always come with a pricetag





    The goal of the video is to reduce resources. If you shoot those surrendering then you are in for a long slog fighting them to the death. Much longer, more expensive and more Russian KIA.

    GarryB and flamming_python like this post

    Backman
    Backman


    Posts : 2611
    Points : 2623
    Join date : 2020-11-10

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

    Post  Backman Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:51 am

    Ispan wrote:Analysis of the stalemate as seen by two observers at the front

    Return to the past: again the trench war

    https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2023/08/29/regreso-al-pasado/

    I find it hard to believe that this can be described as a stalemate. It is a stalemate until Russia decides to go on the offensive. Which has not happened since the first half of 2022. Russia crossed Ukraine's equivalent of its 2 lines of defense when it crossed over Popasnya and the Popasnya flower. Since then, Russia has not gone on the offensive.

    Russia took Mariupol and did the Popasnya flower when it was still fighting a superior version of the Ukraine army. And it went through 8 year long built defences.

    sepheronx, GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, kvs, JohninMK, Hole and Mir like this post

    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia


    Posts : 888
    Points : 977
    Join date : 2015-07-03

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

    Post  Odin of Ossetia Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:51 am

    higurashihougi wrote:Idea Idea Question @to Poles members of the forum: do you know any information about this issue ? Does the article provide accurate information ? Exclamation Exclamation Question Idea

    https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/08/28/7417378/

    Ukraine's Defence Ministry pays billions of hryvnias to Polish firm Alfa but receives no weapons – Ukrainska Pravda

    The Ukrainian Ministry of Defence (MoD) entered into a series of contracts with the Polish company Alfa in 2022 for the supply of various types of weapons and ammunition. However, the company failed to fulfil its obligations and, as of 2023, owed the Ukrainian MoD over UAH 3.5 billion (roughly US$94,77 million).

    The Polish company was obliged to supply the Ukrainian MoD with the flak jackets and helmets but failed to do so on time and did not fulfil the order by 100%.

    Meanwhile, the Ukrainian MoD concluded a range of other unfavourable agreements with Alfa, and as of early 2023, the company owed the Ukrainian Defence Ministry over US$94,77 million under various contracts.

    The Polish firm received and withdrew billions of hryvnias from Ukraine. However, it failed to deliver the paid-for weapons.

    UP is aware of at least 7 agreements concluded by the Ukrainian MoD directly with Alfa. Some of them are being disputed in international arbitration.




    Fabricated story which is a clever distraction from that Ukraine has received an enormous amount of financial, military, and humanitarian help from Poland, and in exchange it flooded Poland with contaminated and poisoned foodstuffs.

    Have posted about it on my own forum.

    They got by far the most tanks from Poland, more precisely 298 tanks, for free, in addition to huge amount of weapons, ammunition, and other military equipment also for free.

    The Polish government uses at least around 10% of its entire budget to support Ukraine, and I do not think that includes money expanded on supporting the Ukrainian fake refugees in Poland.

    It is possible they will keep on coming up with such stories in the future.


    I do not rule out the possibility of that Alfa firm being a bunch of Ukrainians who have Polish citizenship doing their part to make ethnic Poles and Poland look bad.



    It is not the first time they lied about very important matters:


    http://michalw.narod.ru/index-Truth.html

    http://asaland.proboards.com/thread/460/land-zamosc-zamojszczyzna-1942-1944

    https://www.thefirstnews.com/article/over-100000-slaughtered-with-axes-pitchforks-scythes-and-knives-the-wolyn-massacre-started-76-years-ago-today-and-lasted-for-two-years-6714




    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor


    Posts : 1783
    Points : 1783
    Join date : 2022-02-02
    Location : Murrica

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

    Post  caveat emptor Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:31 am

    😄 Is any comment needed?
    https://t.me/RVvoenkor/52183

    ‼💥 "Rabotino is an ideal place for a tactical nuclear strike," - deputy and ex-deputy commander of the Southern Military District General Gurulev

    “They all gathered there in a heap. It’s just perfect. And on this the offensive grouping covered itself with a copper basin. Further, even with the forces that we have, we will be able to go forward, “liberating” the Zaporozhye and even the Dnipropetrovsk region. And create a threat to the grouping, which is fighting in the Donetsk region. If we take Kupyansk as well, then in fact this is a bloc," Gurulev said.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon


    Posts : 13315
    Points : 13357
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

    Post  PapaDragon Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:37 am

    caveat emptor wrote:😄 Is any comment needed?
    https://t.me/RVvoenkor/52183

    ‼💥 "Rabotino is an ideal place for a tactical nuclear strike," - deputy and ex-deputy commander of the Southern Military District General Gurulev

    “They all gathered there in a heap. It’s just perfect. And on this the offensive grouping covered itself with a copper basin. Further, even with the forces that we have, we will be able to go forward, “liberating” the Zaporozhye and even the Dnipropetrovsk region. And create a threat to the grouping, which  is fighting in the Donetsk region. If we take Kupyansk as well, then in fact this is a bloc," Gurulev said.

    Whoa, settle down Fat Man

    I'm all for big ball of artificial sunshine but this is not de wey

    You do this stuff out West and when some official NATO troops are downstairs


    GarryB likes this post

    avatar
    mnztr


    Posts : 2798
    Points : 2836
    Join date : 2018-01-21

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

    Post  mnztr Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:16 am

    Odin of Ossetia wrote:


    They got by far the most tanks from Poland, more precisely 298 tanks, for free, in addition to huge amount of weapons, ammunition, and other military equipment also for free.

    The Polish government uses at least around 10% of its entire budget to support Ukraine, and I do not think that includes money expanded on supporting the Ukrainian fake refugees in Poland.

    It is possible they will keep on coming up with such stories in the future.


    I do not rule out the possibility of that Alfa firm being a bunch of Ukrainians who have Polish citizenship doing their part to make ethnic Poles and Poland look bad.





    Doesn't Poland get all that replaced at a steep discount with US Military aid?

    flamming_python and jon_deluxe like this post

    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia


    Posts : 888
    Points : 977
    Join date : 2015-07-03

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

    Post  Odin of Ossetia Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:24 am



    No, nothing got replaced in Poland.

    Poland does not even always get what it fully paid for, like in the case of those advanced fighter jets from the U.S.A., already fully paid for back when Trump was still the president, and to this day not even a single has been delivered.

    Also, Poland has not received any help from the U.S.A. with regard to supporting the Ukrainian (pseudo-)refugees.

    I think even the European Union provided a little bit of financial help, but not the U.S.A. Canada has claimed to have provided some assistance back in 2022, by sending a contingent of troops to Poland (did the Polish government had to pay for them?).


    U.S. congress officially gave consent in September of 2022 to provide Poland with $288.6 million to purchase U.S.-made armaments, but I am not sure if the money was ever really given.

    GunshipDemocracy likes this post

    avatar
    Arrow


    Posts : 2784
    Points : 2776
    Join date : 2012-02-12

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

    Post  Arrow Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am

    interesting analysis.

    https://bigserge.substack.com/p/escaping-attrition-ukraine-rolls

    franco likes this post

    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 6868
    Points : 6960
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

    Post  ALAMO Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:29 am

    This is something mindblowing.
    A site where petitions for state awards are presented ...

    https://petition.president.gov.ua/?status=active&sort=date&order=desc&page=72

    Almost all of "hero of the Ukraine" titles are called "posmertno" status. Death ones.

    GarryB, kvs, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Hole, Mir and like this post

    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy


    Posts : 6029
    Points : 6049
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

    Post  GunshipDemocracy Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:30 am

    Odin of Ossetia wrote:
    higurashihougi wrote:Idea Idea Question @to Poles members of the forum: do you know any information about this issue ? Does the article provide

    I do not rule out the possibility of that Alfa firm being a bunch of Ukrainians who have Polish citizenship doing their part to make ethnic Poles and Poland look bad.


    no such company could have existed without people from govt covering it, from both sides.  You think why they need this war for? lets call the co-operative lol1 lol1 lol1




    The Ministry of Defense of Ukraine purchased 180,000 winter jackets at a price of USD 86 per piece, while some Turkish documents list the price at USD 29, which may be related to an attempt to evade taxes in Turkiye.

    Reznikov said that last year, the Ministry of Defense purchased winter jackets for the AFU at an adequate market price to urgently clothe as many soldiers as possible. According to him, no complaints were received.

    "Each jacket cost USD 86 (now equal to UAH 3,177). I don't know why some Turkish documents list the price of a winter jacket at USD 29 (now it is UAH 1,072). Perhaps it is about tax evasion in Turkiye. In any case, this is not Ukraine's problem," the Minister of Defense emphasized.

    c'mon its only $10m no big deal , uk citizen's Reznikoff family also have their needs


    https://ukranews.com/en/news/952307-reznikov-explains-more-expensive-purchases-of-clothing-for-afu-in-turkiye


    Last edited by GunshipDemocracy on Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

    GarryB, ALAMO, Hole and Mir like this post

    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy


    Posts : 6029
    Points : 6049
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

    Post  GunshipDemocracy Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:31 am

    ALAMO wrote:This is something mindblowing.
    A site where petitions for state awards are presented ...
    https://petition.president.gov.ua/?status=active&sort=date&order=desc&page=72

    Almost all of "hero of the Ukraine" titles are called "posmertno" status. Death ones.


    from zero to hero and hero to zero again?

    GarryB, ALAMO and PapaDragon like this post

    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 6868
    Points : 6960
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

    Post  ALAMO Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:35 am

    GunshipDemocracy wrote:

    no such company could have existed without people from govt covering it, from both sides.  You think why they need this war for? lets call the co-operative lol1 lol1 lol1

    Exactly.
    A traditional money loundering scam.
    Maybe they will find them death in Albania soon, if you know what I mean Laughing Laughing

    GarryB, franco and GunshipDemocracy like this post

    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy


    Posts : 6029
    Points : 6049
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

    Post  GunshipDemocracy Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:39 am

    ALAMO wrote:
    Exactly.
    A traditional money loundering scam.
    Maybe they will find them death in Albania soon, if you know what I mean Laughing Laughing

    like call: hi how's life in Albania, ikr you're dead but we need some 30k body armor invoices next month"

    GarryB, ALAMO and Hole like this post

    Isos
    Isos


    Posts : 11331
    Points : 11301
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

    Post  Isos Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:40 am

    PapaDragon wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:😄 Is any comment needed?
    https://t.me/RVvoenkor/52183

    ‼💥 "Rabotino is an ideal place for a tactical nuclear strike," - deputy and ex-deputy commander of the Southern Military District General Gurulev

    “They all gathered there in a heap. It’s just perfect. And on this the offensive grouping covered itself with a copper basin. Further, even with the forces that we have, we will be able to go forward, “liberating” the Zaporozhye and even the Dnipropetrovsk region. And create a threat to the grouping, which  is fighting in the Donetsk region. If we take Kupyansk as well, then in fact this is a bloc," Gurulev said.

    Whoa, settle down Fat Man

    I'm all for big ball of artificial sunshine but this is not de wey

    You do this stuff out West and when some official NATO troops are downstairs



    Seriously ? There is still people thinking NATO will intervene in Ukraine ? Mindblowing Shocked

    Hole likes this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 15215
    Points : 15352
    Join date : 2014-09-10
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

    Post  kvs Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:42 am



    Terminal delusion is NATO's main characteristic.

    I think Putin should arm Niger and its allies. Don't let these f*ckers ride their ass vapours to victory.

    GarryB, par far, Big_Gazza, Sprut-B, Lapain, Hole, Backman and like this post

    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 6868
    Points : 6960
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

    Post  ALAMO Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:43 am

    Naaah, I was addressing this arms dealer who was found dead in Albania, after selling Polish ministry of health nonexisting respirators for 50 mln $.
    They burned his body so fast that nobody saw the DNA test results and the whole investigation was closed by Albanians after 4 days Laughing
    Talking bribes and money laundering, amateurs? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

    GarryB, franco, GunshipDemocracy and Mir like this post


    Sponsored content


    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun May 26, 2024 11:30 am