Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+76
chinggis
11E
Karl Haushofer
Yugo90
teh_beard
owais.usmani
MMBR
Ispan
thegopnik
GunshipDemocracy
psg
ahmedfire
ult
caveat emptor
Ned86
Rodion_Romanovic
Sujoy
crod
LMFS
Airbornewolf
ludovicense
diabetus
wilhelm
Boshoed
Arrow
VARGR198
Odin of Ossetia
Broski
ArgentinaGuard
par far
pavi
kvs
GarryB
Hole
JohninMK
mavaff
Mir
SeigSoloyvov
Urluber
Hinex1988
RTN
ALAMO
lancelot
lyle6
TMA1
Scorpius
mnztr
mnrck
Krepost
Big_Gazza
Erk
Serberus
PhSt
Werewolf
ucmvulcan
ATLASCUB
nomadski
Firebird
Regular
Azi
littlerabbit
franco
sepheronx
Isos
Eugenio Argentina
PapaDragon
Podlodka77
Belisarius
limb
Arkanghelsk
Hannibal Barca
Dr.Snufflebug
flamming_python
Stealthflanker
d_taddei2
zorobabel
80 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12

Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:42 am

RTN wrote:
    Isos wrote: That's sad.They can always lift her after the storm if it is not too deep.

Then just put the weapons on the one left in Nikolyev

The Moskva had search radars and tracking radars. It has S-300F and OSA as well as 6 x 30mm gatling guns and 130mm guns as well, each with radar guidance and the ability to independently shoot down subsonic targets at a range of distances. Yet it could not intercept the incoming Neptune cruise missiles.

Let it lie at the bottom of the sea.

ship was docked, so its weapons and radars would be off

Don't get me wrong its am an embarrassing loss but your being a liar taking it out of context
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12

Post  Podlodka77 Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:48 am

Scorpius wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:

Earlier, Konashenkov said that if the Ukrainian army continues to attempt sabotage and strikes on Russian territory, then the Russian Armed Forces will strike at decision-making centers, including in Kyiv.

https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/14385179

So far I see too many words and too few results. The information war at the moment is Operation Barbarossa in June 1941 for Russia.

I just passed the link from TASS, nothing else. You should have gone to Konashenkov and explained to him how he should do all that.
    What and how you see, I don't know, and I don't think it will affect the outcome of this operation. I think the same of myself, because I can't influence anything.

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:02 am

I'm curious if now NATO ISR asset will also be jammed. Considering the incredible value of information they could provide.

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:09 am

zorobabel wrote:Russian forces are apparently coming under increasing pressure in the city of Kherson as Ukrainian counter-attacks make progress in Kherson Oblast.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 6 FQVh_ExXwAMN3oz?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

By just looking at your map it seems to me that there are some trapped Ukrs near Kherson - or am I missing something?
    mavaff
    mavaff

Post  mavaff Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:19 am

I think Russia should start bombing all trucks and vehicles carrying western arms to the frontline, even strike all highways and roads west to east. Time is over.
    These weapon deliveries do not change the whole picture but it's time to message the Nazi supporters that patience is over.

Odin of Ossetia and Urluber like this post

lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:21 am

Scorpius wrote:So far I see too many words and too few results. The information war at the moment is Operation Barbarossa in June 1941 for Russia.
    Have they bombed the tank facility at Lvov yet or not?
    "Lviv Armour Vehicle Factory"

Have not heard of any attacks on it yet.
    About time they hit the factory which makes weapon sensors though. Should have done that earlier.

d_taddei2 and Odin of Ossetia like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:28 am

Krepost wrote:
    As for Moskva's role in the operation:
    - Her Vulkan anti-ship missiles are useless in this war.

...because the Ukrs Navy is no more. What a Face
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:28 am

As for Arkahngelsk and FP, I have to write the following. If you two are Russians, I must write to you that Ukraine is no longer a "brotherly" country.
    We Serbs have never had a high opinion of those same "Ukrainians", that is, those who in that country declare their "uniqueness and statehood" in relation to Russia.

Putin did not make political mistakes, so did the Bolsheviks and the stinking piece of shit Lenin.
    Many Russians, unfortunately, still love the Communists and the USSR, even though that shit Lenin gave fertile ground for what is happening in Ukraine today. About 100 years ago Lenin gave to "Ukraine" everything from Kharkov to Odessa. Lenin did everything he could to stay in power and expand it. It is one thing to glorify the victory in the Great Patriotic War, because that victory is great and holy, while it is another to glorify Stalin and especially that stinking garbage - Lenin.  Well, your "brothers" turned against that victory and today they proudly wear the symbols of Nazism. I have already written that I would throw Lenin into the Moscow sewer.

And yes, Papadragon is right, Russia should stop joking and and those proud "Ukrainians" should be trampled, crushed.

Those who call themselves "proudly Ukrainians" today mostly hate Russia, and that has not lasted since 2014, it has lasted for decades. The Americans have seen Ukraine's antagonism towards Russia in the past decades and used it against Russia.

Werewolf, kvs, littlerabbit, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:37 am

Serberus wrote:Here is Cossackgundi giving an interview I assume just prior to or  at the start of hostilities, he sounds a lot more coherent here, than after being caught, he was probably shitting himself, as they all do after talking tough on social media then getting hit with a reality check.

https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/652

You must remember that in the previous video it appeared that he accidentally walked into the back of a rifle butt dunno

d_taddei2 likes this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:59 am

He must have slipped on the food he was cooking while “not fighting” and landed on the rifle butt
    Hope he is included in the march of shame if they hold one

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, Hole, Mir, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:06 pm

Mir wrote:
    Serberus wrote:Here is Cossackgundi giving an interview I assume just prior to or  at the start of hostilities, he sounds a lot more coherent here, than after being caught, he was probably shitting himself, as they all do after talking tough on social media then getting hit with a reality check.

You must remember that in the previous video it appeared that he accidentally walked into the back of a rifle butt dunno

Re the earlier questions, the guy is definitely English. As he has been in the Ukrainian Army for 4 years and is married and living there there must be some doubt that he is a 'mercenary'.

kvs likes this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:10 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    Mir wrote:

Re the earlier questions, the guy is definitely English. As he has been in the Ukrainian Army for 4 years and is married and living there there must be some doubt that he is a 'mercenary'.

Its a bit of a grey area, he apparently has a Ukrainian wife or fiancee, and signed up for Wehrmacht a while back, but is still a foreigner fighting for money and killing locals, I doubt the DNR guys would agree that he is not a merc which is probably why he received a few friendly taps.

d_taddei2, JohninMK, Odin of Ossetia, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:19 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 6 Fqtjn-10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 6 Fqtlxy10
    Liberated towns
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 6 Fquvpv10
    Britain decided to send tanks Very Happy

GarryB, d_taddei2, kvs, Mir, Broski, Arkanghelsk, Urluber and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:20 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 6 Fqxgka10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 6 Fqxgnt10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 6 Fqxgnu10
    Murmansk-BN, propably somewhere around "Ukraine"

Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, VARGR198, Mir, Broski, Arkanghelsk and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:21 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 6 Scree201
    New members of the Volkssturm
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 6 Scree202
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 6 Scree203
    Krashuka in "Ukraine"

d_taddei2, kvs, zepia, zardof, Mir, Broski, Arkanghelsk and like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:23 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:

I just passed the link from TASS, nothing else.

Out of curiosity, why did you do that when Hinex1988 had already posted that information in the MoD readout a few posts earlier?

Oh and in the first line of that post you even misquoted it.

Last edited by JohninMK on Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mir likes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:24 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:As for Arkahngelsk and FP, I have to write the following. If you two are Russians, I must write to you that Ukraine is no longer a "brotherly" country.
    We Serbs have never had a high opinion of those same "Ukrainians", that is, those who in that country declare their "uniqueness and statehood" in relation to Russia.

Putin did not make political mistakes, so did the Bolsheviks and the stinking piece of shit Lenin.
    Many Russians, unfortunately, still love the Communists and the USSR, even though that shit Lenin gave fertile ground for what is happening in Ukraine today. About 100 years ago Lenin gave to "Ukraine" everything from Kharkov to Odessa. Lenin did everything he could to stay in power and expand it. It is one thing to glorify the victory in the Great Patriotic War, because that victory is great and holy, while it is another to glorify Stalin and especially that stinking garbage - Lenin.  Well, your "brothers" turned against that victory and today they proudly wear the symbols of Nazism. I have already written that I would throw Lenin into the Moscow sewer.

And yes, Papadragon is right, Russia should stop joking and and those proud "Ukrainians" should be trampled, crushed.

Those who call themselves "proudly Ukrainians" today mostly hate Russia, and that has not lasted since 2014, it has lasted for decades. The Americans have seen Ukraine's antagonism towards Russia in the past decades and used it against Russia.

Russians should treat "Ukrainians" no longer as brothers and sisters but as their retarded cousins or the alcoholic uncle.

Big_Gazza, kvs, Azi, Broski, Krepost, Arkanghelsk and Podlodka77 like this post

Eugenio Argentina
    Eugenio Argentina

Post  Eugenio Argentina Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:25 pm

Otro ataque a la comunidad rusa

Vandalizaron la principal iglesia ortodoxa rusa de la Argentina

La catedral rusa apareció con grafitis en contra de Putin y Stalin.
    Las autoridades religiosas hicieron una denuncia ante la policía pero, hasta ahora, sin resultados.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 6 Grafitis-en-el-frente-de___E9XssBFKb_1256x620__1

https://www.clarin.com/politica/vandalizaron-principal-iglesia-ortodoxa-rusa-argentina_0_EXKvYHtquV.html

cry

kvs likes this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:38 pm

Hole wrote:

Krashuka in "Ukraine"

Good, so far they seems to only bring little boy like Artillery shell jammers and counter UAV's (Repellent etc).  I wonder if the Krasuha will be used against NATO Surveillance platform.

and it should probably ring bell to those idiots claiming tipped container as Krasuha on how the real thing supposed to deploy.

Hole likes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:39 pm

My question about their naval loss is wasn't it protected by missile defense batteries? or did gross russian incompetence shine through the clouds once more and left it unprotected despite knowing ukraine got neptunes, if defenses where in place does this mean Neptune can bypass russian AD protections.

So many questions

I know this will trigger fanboys but hey you gotta ask the question "How this happened" this isn't like losing a tank, this is a much bigger deal

Eugenio Argentina dislikes this post

Eugenio Argentina
    Eugenio Argentina

Post  Eugenio Argentina Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:43 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:My question about their naval loss is wasn't it protected by missile defense batteries? or did gross russian incompetence shine through the clouds once more and left it unprotected despite knowing ukraine got neptunes, if defenses where in place does this mean Neptune can bypass russian AD protections.

So many questions

I know this will trigger fanboys but hey you gotta ask the question "How this happened" this isn't like losing a tank, this is a much bigger deal

First you must put the sources of information on which you base your opinion.
    Or is it pure speculation without foundation?
    In other words: talk about taste.

Laughing

Mir likes this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:44 pm

Zelensky announced 44,000 Ukrainian troops in Donbass

At the moment, the strength of the Ukrainian military group in the Donbass is 44 thousand people. This was stated by President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky in an interview with the BBC.

According to him, the Donbass will become the central place of the fighting, which will affect "the course of this war."

On February 17, the situation in Donbass escalated sharply. The DNR and LNR announced a lot of shelling by the armed forces of Ukraine.

On February 21, Russian President Vladimir Putin signed decrees recognizing the independence of the Donetsk and Lugansk People's Republics, under which he instructed the Russian Ministry of Defense to ensure the maintenance of peace on their territory.

On February 24, the Russian president announced that he had decided to conduct a military special operation in Ukraine in response to a request for help from the heads of the LPR and DPR.

The decision to conduct the operation was the reason for new sanctions against Russia by the United States and its allies.

https://www-gazeta-ru.translate.goog/army/news/2022/04/15/17574296.shtml?_x_tr_sl=ru&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en

kvs likes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:46 pm

Eugenio Argentina wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:My question about their naval loss is wasn't it protected by missile defense batteries? or did gross russian incompetence shine through the clouds once more and left it unprotected despite knowing ukraine got neptunes, if defenses where in place does this mean Neptune can bypass russian AD protections.

So many questions

First you must put the sources of information on which you base your opinion.
    Or is it pure speculation without foundation?
    In other words: talk about taste.

Laughing

Russian MOD confirmed the ship was being towed and went down, only reason the ship would be towed is because it was damaged and lost power. Ukraine did get Neptunes, so all the facts align with the claim the ship got hit by them.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russia-says-flagship-missile-cruise-ship-has-sunk-after-fire-2022-04-14/

Eugenio Argentina dislikes this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:46 pm

So many questions

It was more than 200km from Crimea off romanian coast. How would coastal system protect it ?

Neptune is a sea skiming missile so you detect it and engage it at 30km in good condition. The night of the incident, we still don't know what happened, there was a storm so the inside incident and the missile attack had more chances to happen than if it was day and good weather.

Another theory could be special ops using underwater small vehicles that came to stick a HEAT sticky mine that detonated the ak-130 munitions.

kvs, Odin of Ossetia and lancelot like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:47 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:

I just passed the link from TASS, nothing else.

Out of curiosity, why did you do that when Hinex1988 had already posted that information in the MoD readout a few posts earlier?

Oh and in the first line of that post you even misquoted it.

I did not see that he published the news.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:50 am