Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+72
SolidarityWithRussia
littlerabbit
klahtinen
TMA1
andalusia
PhSt
pavi
George1
Big_Gazza
Rodion_Romanovic
0nillie0
jhelb
Werewolf
lancelot
Scorpius
zorobabel
Erk
Eugenio Argentina
d_taddei2
Ispan
mnztr
franco
Pacense
ArgentinaGuard
GarryB
nomadski
Kiko
Hinex1988
ATLASCUB
owais.usmani
sepheronx
ucmvulcan
Odin of Ossetia
limb
LMFS
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
kvs
magnumcromagnon
billybatts91
ludovicense
Broski
par far
Podlodka77
GunshipDemocracy
JohninMK
flamming_python
Azi
Hannibal Barca
mr_hd
psg
Mir
Singular_Transform
Sujoy
Firebird
SeigSoloyvov
Isos
ALAMO
VARGR198
Belisarius
RTN
Hole
Stealthflanker
miketheterrible
Arkanghelsk
Arrow
lyle6
Dr.Snufflebug
Walther von Oldenburg
Airbornewolf
Serberus
Regular
mavaff
76 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10 - Page 5 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10

Post  billybatts91 Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:51 am

VARGR198 wrote:

I wish this wasn't the case, Russia should be punishing these bastards, Russian POWs are getting murdered for crying out loud and Russia is treating these Ukronazis with kid's gloves smh...

Odin of Ossetia likes this post

VARGR198
    VARGR198

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10 - Page 5 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10

Post  VARGR198 Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:52 am

GarryB likes this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:55 am

billybatts91 wrote:
    VARGR198 wrote:

I wish this wasn't the case, Russia should be punishing these bastards, Russian POWs are getting murdered for crying out loud and Russia is treating these Ukronazis with kid's gloves smh...
    Unless they're prisoner swapped, you need them healthy for cheap hard prison labor. They'll be busting they're ass rebuilding the Donbass, they may even get decades worth of labor out of them. Wink

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, LMFS, Hole and billybatts91 like this post

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:56 am

Big_Gazza, kvs and LMFS like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:02 am

Warning graphic!

https://t.me/russia_sof/2674

What a real murder scene looks like. Not a single one of the "dead bodies" in Bucha lying on the street had any evidence
    of spilled blood. BTW, the same was true at Racak. None of the dead "civilians" were killed in place. They were dead UCK
    dressed in civilian clothes and arranged to stage a scene.

MI6 and the frothing at the mouth British were probably involved at Racak as well.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, VARGR198, LMFS, Hole, Mir and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:05 am

What pisses me off is that NATO article saying they should interfere against an "inferior opponent"

It gives ammunition to many POS that continue to spread the lie that somehow Russia is inferior to NATO

That is the result of the way the operation was carried out

Thats why belgorod , and The withdrawal matter to not give these clowns the wrong idea , but to make it clear that they would get wiped in a battle

ucmvulcan likes this post

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E

Post  Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:09 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10 - Page 5 Apr410
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:09 am

VARGR198 wrote:

His speech was more than convincing, to be honest.
    He also mentioned that they, like the Russians, are Orthodox and Slavs. And yes, in the end all the prisoners had to say AHMAT SILA ...

flamming_python, Werewolf, kvs, Hole and Arkanghelsk like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:16 am

It is important to note that Kiev regime forces diverted to Kiev and regions near it are now stuck there. They do not have the fuel
    and the ability to move to the LDNR front because they will (and have been) obliterated en route.

There is no point in keeping Russian forces around Kiev just for optics. They are being diverted to the LDNR front or the Kharkov.
    An attempt to take over Kiev with the number of Russian forces that were deployed around it would have been criminally idiotic.
    Clearly there was no plan to take over Kiev. At least not initially with the Ukr regime still able to resist.

GarryB, psg, Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, JohninMK and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:21 am

God bless these guys that get executed, there's no retribution that can get even with these devils other than total victory

flamming_python, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza and billybatts91 like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:22 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    billybatts91 wrote:
    VARGR198 wrote:

Unless they're prisoner swapped, you need them healthy for cheap hard prison labor. They'll be busting they're ass rebuilding the Donbass, they may even get decades worth of labor out of them. Wink

Now that would be nice Very Happy
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:35 am

I only doubt one thing, only that Victory Day parade will be held this year...Unless the Russians crush them this month ...
    There are 34 days left until May 9, including today.
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:38 am

kvs wrote:Warning graphic!

What a real murder scene looks like.   Not a single one of the "dead bodies" in Bucha lying on the street had any evidence
    of spilled blood.   BTW, the same was true at Racak.   None of the dead "civilians" were killed in place.   They were dead UCK

MI6 and the frothing at the mouth British were probably involved at Racak as well.  

KVS, god damn it.

Dont take it personal, I really do not mean it like that.
    I was doing everything myself to prevent this kind of content on here.

@ GarryB, to be clear. I do not judge KVS.
    I understand absolutely why he posted it, and why he is enraged.
    I was inches away from posting it myself...the brutal version. not even KVS his one.
    I 100% understand his motivations and i honestly agree with it on an personal level.
    But this remains an open forum, from an 3rd party supplier where there are obligations to keep to.

This war is absolutely brutal. with extreme graphic content out there.
    Ukrainians do not shy away from anything.
    We have situations now where Russian troops are executed, and those still convulsing holding on to life are made fun off.
    and slowly tortured to near death, and executed again by Ukrainians.

What do you want to do?. that we "ban" that kind of execution/torture content here?.
    Or that we are open about the information here?.

I understand both decisions, but you have to make one of the two decisions here.
    And i understand its a shitty decision. As there is no pleasing everyone.

Perhaps you have an 3rd alternative to this issue?.

Sorry Garry, welcome to the War itself showing its true forms on your Forum.

Podlodka77 likes this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:43 am

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:Indications of an incoming cruise missile barrage again.

Little left of permanent targets to strike at this point, so a guess is that some new troop/material concentrations are in the crosshairs.

On a semi-related note, it seems UA has more brand new western weapons than they have ppl to operate them, or means of transporting them, at this stage.

The west is really determined to Afghanistanize Ukraine. Naturally, the well-being of Ukrainians isn't even a factor, it's 100% about sticking it to Russia.

...Then again, so was the entire Maidan affair too.

There are still plenty of fixed targets needing to be processed...

GarryB and magnumcromagnon like this post

limb

Post  limb Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:52 am

Is there any info on how counterbattery radars are employed by the russians? Why don't columns have access to counterbattery radars?

Also can NLAW and javelin ambushes be detected using ground based surveillance radar like the ones mounted on the BRM-1? I heard these radars are so sensitive that they can detects AK rifles from 2km.

Why aren't russians using tactics where tanks and IFVS stay 3-7km behind russian troops advancing on urban settlements, s they're out of range of javelins, NLAWs and even stugnas. The russian 125mm HE FRAG shell has a range of 12+km and the 100mm shell on the BMP-3 has a range of 10+km. Theres also thermobaric kornet.

Also what prevents russians from obliterating every single bunker of the nation alists in Avdeevka and Gorlovka? AFAIK these defensive lines are away from civilians, so they can easily be destroyed by artillery. Why cant russia support DNR and LNR troops with its artillery? SO far DNR and LNR are advancing at a snail's pace because they lack much fire support.
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:59 am

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:
    RTN wrote:Now that Russia's most advanced 4th gen aircraft, a Su-35 has been shot down over enemy airspace with a Soviet era BUK-I, I would hope the mandarins at Kremlin realize that they neither have the hi tech weapons nor the skilled operators that are needed to win the war in Ukraine.

About time Russia calls a cease fire and saves itself from further embarrassment.

Su-35 isn't a stealth aircraft, and the Buk is a quite capable and very mobile system that can hide in a garden shed.

It was far more of an embarassment that an F-117 was shot down by an ancient, obsolete and bulky, stationary SA-2. So to speak.

Oh boy....

The idiot had the opportunity to keep his big mouth closed, but decide to open it and got a horse dick shoved in it respekt

On a serious note, the Ukrainian experience just (further) proves the Russian doctrine was right all along, in many regards, such as putting a lot of energy in the AD and not being over-reliant in air power. It is gringos obsessed with massaging their egos that have difficulties to understand reality, not the Russian military.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, Hole, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:59 am

Airbornewolf wrote:

What a real murder scene looks like.   Not a single one of the "dead bodies" in Bucha lying on the street had any evidence
    of spilled blood.   BTW, the same was true at Racak.   None of the dead "civilians" were killed in place.   They were dead UCK

KVS, god damn it.

I was inches away from posting it myself...the brutal version. not even KVS his one.
    I 100% understand his motivations and i honestly agree with it on an personal level.
    But this remains an open forum, from an 3rd party supplier where there are obligations to keep to.

We have situations now where Russian troops are executed, and those still convulsing holding on to life are made fun off.

What do you want to do?. that we "ban" that kind of execution/torture content here?.

I understand both decisions, but you have to make one of the two decisions here.

KVS is an OK character and he is not a coward (like some others), it seems to me, but I don't like such links either. It is not clear to me and I wrote that a couple of weeks ago, that is, how can someone put a "like" under such a link. Do you like seeing Russian soldiers brutally killed? It's not clear to me. It's not KVS's fault, I'm surprised by those who put "like".

GarryB, Werewolf and Airbornewolf like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:10 am

Airbornewolf wrote:

KVS, god damn it.

The Ukrainian regime is panicking due to the surrender of its marines in Mariupol

So now releases a bunch of snuff videos of Russian prisoners of war. I think these were recorded earlier in the war, it's not a co-incidence that we now have 3-4 videos released at once.

But it is our commander's military incompetence which allows prisoners to get captured and I hope these idiots are put on tribunal

I remember the Chechen war material. In most cases when Russians were captured, it was due to some mistake of their commander's that caused the situation. In some cases, it was due to demoralization or desertion.

Arkanghelsk likes this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:14 am

Podlodka77 wrote:
    Airbornewolf wrote:

KVS, god damn it.

KVS is an OK character and he is not a coward (like some others), it seems to me, but I don't like such links either. It is not clear to me and I wrote that a couple of weeks ago, that is, how can someone put a "like" under such a link. Do you like seeing Russian soldiers brutally killed? It's not clear to me. It's not KVS's fault, I'm surprised by those who put "like".

KVS is okay in my book, really no worries. i like him.
    I also send him an PM clarifying my stance.

Garry needs to comment on what he feels about the most extreme of warcrimes being posted.

This is not my sort of content either Podlodka77.
    I will not "like" this kind of content either.
    The LPR/DPR/RF  are "my' Guys as far as i am concerned.

Ukrainian POWS get proffesional medical care.
    Russian POWS get tortured,maimed and executed.

I fought in the wrong army, the wrong wars...

GarryB, Werewolf and Podlodka77 like this post

Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:21 am

Podlodka77 wrote:It is not clear to me and I wrote that a couple of weeks ago, that is, how can someone put a "like" under such a link. Do you like seeing Russian soldiers brutally killed?
    No. We gave it a like because...
    What a real murder scene looks like. Not a single one of the "dead bodies" in Bucha lying on the street had any evidence of spilled blood. BTW, the same was true at Racak. None of the dead "civilians" were killed in place. They were dead UCK dressed in civilian clothes and arranged to stage a scene.
    ... he's right. Also, kvs isn't breaking any forum rules by posting links to these videos, they're disturbing but the reason western propaganda has been so successful is because these videos aren't widely shared and shown in western media. Most people in and outside the Ukraine just don't know how evil the *elensky regime and the neonazi banderites are.

GarryB, d_taddei2, zepia, Hole and Arkanghelsk like this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:33 am

Vidoes like these are mostly cheered on by Banderistanis and Western scum alike, they will do nothing to change the minds of the brainwashed hypocrites who think US bombs send flowers and Russians rape babies.
    For years Russia, and recently China have been demonised and dehumanised by western media and politicians, there would only be one reason for that , to prepare them for war with these nations. And judging by the reaction of most westerners (theres still some who are resisting but its a minority) it has worked rather well. Lets put something in perspective, the lines in the sand have been drawn the US empire and its satellite states like UK, Aus, Canada etc are openly waging war on Russia. This is an existential threat and any pretence to the contrary will be fatal for Russia.

Last edited by Serberus on Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, flamming_python, magnumcromagnon and Arkanghelsk like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:38 am

I don't want to watch the POW execution video, but those who did, can you confirm it was filmed by Chechen fighters on Ukrainian side? I've seen someone mention it.

Arkanghelsk likes this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:47 am

Regular wrote:I don't want to watch the POW execution video, but those who did, can you confirm it was filmed by Chechen fighters on Ukrainian side? I've seen someone mention it.

I watched only a part of it, I think there was a Georgian merc who could be mistaken for a Chechen , not sure about the rest

flamming_python, Regular and magnumcromagnon like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:50 am

flamming_python wrote:

The Ukrainian regime is panicking due to the surrender of its marines in Mariupol

So now releases a bunch of snuff videos of Russian prisoners of war. I think these were recorded earlier in the war, it's not a co-incidence that we now have 3-4 videos released at once.

But it is our commander's military incompetence which allows prisoners to get captured and I hope these idiots are put on tribunal

I remember the Chechen war material. In most cases when Russians were captured, it was due to some mistake of their commander's that caused the situation. In some cases, it was due to demoralization or desertion.

Flamming, your got your moments of common sense that i really appreciate and like
    This is not one of them.... and after some footage of today, i get somewhat agitated.

Your own countrymen get literally torn apart by savages while being POWS, and that is the RF commands fault?.
    Brains removed with industrial tools, executions that failed, torture, execution again. troops fingers cut off, removal of sex organs?.

An RF major being tortured and beaten for two days straight untill he died of blood loss in front of his men?.

At witch point do you understand you are dealing with monsters that need to be purged from this world?.
    or put in an labour camps to suffer for the rest of their natural lives?.
    There are no excuses for the Ukrainians.

They either wave an white flag, or they get exterminated with any conventional means available. no exceptions.
    And i mean that exactly as i say that: "Extermination".
    Perhaps RF command should make clear tough, these Ukro "troops' still fighting are not "their people".
    No surrender, keep the last bullet for yourself. Fight till the end.

it is time you recognize that what is the Ukraine government and Army. is the exact evil of WW2 Germany.
    Bio-weapon research, desire for nuclear weapon use on Russia, etc.
    Just dressed in an EU jacket and getting all the support of NATO and the US.

There has to be something in all of this that resonates with you being an Russian!?.

GarryB, Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Hole, Broski and bitch_killer like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:03 am

No the Ukrainian nazis don't deserve a labor camp, they should be purged there and then by fuel air vacuum bombs

It enrages me to see these fuckers live and gloat about fake victories

That's why flaming , myself, and other Russians are pissed off

And are categorically against fighting a war in a way which suits the nazi scum, sending guys in without heavy air support and bombardment

Flaming has realized the serious nature of this conflict and that only determination and aggressive actions will make this nazi abomination heel to the will of Russia

With savages, you don't give mercy, with savages , you return the savagery in kind and 100 fold

Which is why negotiations should not be carried out, but total devastation of these fucking scum whores who deserve to die in fire and fuel

But I have a feeling we will be going 2nd chechen war on these scum soon

Medieval shit, tar and fire

Odin of Ossetia likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:45 am