Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+72
SolidarityWithRussia
littlerabbit
klahtinen
TMA1
andalusia
PhSt
pavi
George1
Big_Gazza
Rodion_Romanovic
0nillie0
jhelb
Werewolf
lancelot
Scorpius
zorobabel
Erk
Eugenio Argentina
d_taddei2
Ispan
mnztr
franco
Pacense
ArgentinaGuard
GarryB
nomadski
Kiko
Hinex1988
ATLASCUB
owais.usmani
sepheronx
ucmvulcan
Odin of Ossetia
limb
LMFS
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
kvs
magnumcromagnon
billybatts91
ludovicense
Broski
par far
Podlodka77
GunshipDemocracy
JohninMK
flamming_python
Azi
Hannibal Barca
mr_hd
psg
Mir
Singular_Transform
Sujoy
Firebird
SeigSoloyvov
Isos
ALAMO
VARGR198
Belisarius
RTN
Hole
Stealthflanker
miketheterrible
Arkanghelsk
Arrow
lyle6
Dr.Snufflebug
Walther von Oldenburg
Airbornewolf
Serberus
Regular
mavaff
76 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10

mavaff
    mavaff

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10 Empty Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10

Post  mavaff Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:41 pm

Russian reporter wargonzo has found French military stuff (berets, pins, etc) in Mariupol.

Regular, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, Mir and Broski like this post

Regular
    Regular

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10

Post  Regular Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:48 pm

Serberus wrote:Ka-52 night hunting Wehrmacht armour in the area around Izyum
    https://t.me/swodki/60179

Russians really downgrade their videos when they release them. At the end of the video they are talking about targetting machine and there's literally nothing for us to see in that video. So goes the claims about bad Russian FLIR devices. They can even see that they are being targetted before even MAWS starts to scream.

"Po nas rabotat nachinaet" - they are starting to "work" on us. "Uhodim" - Getting out (It literally means, we are woking away, not ejecting or anything)

Also, they were fully hovering around 400 meters above. This is what users of helicopters in AA rich environment look like. Nothing like Syria, Afghanistan, or Iraq. Shoot and scoot.

Werewolf, Mir and Broski like this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10

Post  Serberus Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:54 pm

Regular wrote:

Russians really downgrade their videos when they release them. At the end of the video they are talking about targetting machine and there's literally nothing for us to see in that video. So goes the claims about bad Russian FLIR devices. They can even see that they are being targetted before even MAWS starts to scream.

"Po nas rabotat nachinaet" - they are starting to "work" on us. "Uhodim" - Getting out (It literally means, we are woking away, not ejecting or anything)

Also, they were fully hovering around 400 meters above. This is what users of helicopters in AA rich environment look like. Nothing like Syria, Afghanistan, or Iraq. Shoot and scoot.

I noticed that. I remember the footage from Syria for example was a lot better, but considering the situation, the need for opsec outweighs our desires to see better footage. Hope when this is over they release a nice montage like they did with the Krasnopol greatest hits from Syria

Regular, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, JohninMK, Hole, Broski and bitch_killer like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:58 pm

Regular wrote:

Fair enough, sorry, but I started to hate fakes so much after this war. I think it discredits those who have moral right and I do even think "fake-fakes" are used to discredit sources.

Your videos are dead on, especially action ones. That is fulltime job to collect them all.

No worries man Wink. no offense taken.
    next time, let me know as well. thumbsup

Thanks for the compliment.
    And yes, collecting it consumes pretty much all of my spare time.
    its uh...a lot of Data :

Below is just the stuff i hold on to after filtering...so far:

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10 Captu109

Just an heads up, in 95% of the cases of the video's i do not edit them.
    I post them as they are from the sources.

the Large compilations?. those i make myself with the footage.

Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, OminousSpudd, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK and like this post

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:01 pm

Id there gonna be a parade on 9th May in Kiev?
    Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:06 pm

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:Id there gonna be a parade on 9th May in Kiev?

Why would they hold a parade when they were defeated in 1945 😉

franco, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, Hole and Broski like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:13 pm

Regular wrote:

The low framerate was explained IIRC, it's done automatically. They have a "lo-fi" version recorded at limited bandwidth for general overview, and that's the one they release.

Regular likes this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:22 pm

Patrick Lancaster with Mariupol animool:

par far, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, miketheterrible, 11E, Mir and Broski like this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:33 pm

mavaff wrote:Russian reporter wargonzo has found French military stuff (berets, pins, etc) in Mariupol.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10 73247410
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10 0d620c10

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK and like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:42 pm

Calibers hitting fuel depots near Odessa

https://twitter.com/SergUA63/status/1510982204683399176?t=S8b_vrvoOjkOC7d45MDWcA&s=19

Firebird, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Broski and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:44 pm

🇺🇦🤡The longer Russia delays the negotiation process, the worse it will be for them - Zelensky

No negotiations with this clown, kill em all

Let God sort em out
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:46 pm

Serberus wrote:
    mavaff wrote:Russian reporter wargonzo has found French military stuff (berets, pins, etc) in Mariupol.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10 73247410
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10 0d620c10

I wonder if they left Baguettes too.

Maybe that also explains why the head of Azov in Odessa was caught with a tranny. Sorry ISOS but I couldnt resist.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, Isos, Hole, Broski, Podlodka77 and Serberus like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:48 pm

Russia Will Demand a UNSC Meeting Over Situation in Bucha After UK's Refusal

There's no reason for this, they're gonna accuse Russia over everything

That's why Blinken is offering sanctions relief to Russia and giving the clown the "power" to negotiate

There should be no negotiations with these terrorist scum

It should be as violent as possible, wholesale slaughter, to teach these scum a lesson

Keep medinsky and peskov onside and hammer the nazis

Big_Gazza and GunshipDemocracy like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:53 pm

Seems like the Donbass assault finally began with two simultaneous pushes, one south from Izyum and one north through Avdeevka, both towards the Kramatorsk-Slavyansk stronghold.

UA rear being pummeled with long range missile attacks in the meantime.

The Ukrainians have such an excess shit ton of anti-tank weapons and stuff now that I am curious as to how that is being dealt with. Not that they've been very good at utilizing them (many, many hundreds of captured ditto suggest as much), but still.

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, BliTTzZ, LMFS, Broski and bitch_killer like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:35 pm

BM 30
    https://t.me/milinfolive/80387
    Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:38 pm

Hole wrote:
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10 Fpflzw10
    Filmed by a camera in Nikolaev.

wow, a Kh-59MK2. It shares same seeker as Kh-35.

flamming_python likes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:45 pm

Should be used more often. Maybe it is.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10 Fpgh5t10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10 Fpgi8610
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10 Fpgitg10

magnumcromagnon, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, BliTTzZ, LMFS and Mir like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:47 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10 Fpgfgl10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10 Fpgrr810
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10 Fpgypi10

More trains with tanks moving along. Some are going in the direction of Brest. unshaven

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia and like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:00 pm

Indications of an incoming cruise missile barrage again.

Little left of permanent targets to strike at this point, so a guess is that some new troop/material concentrations are in the crosshairs.

On a semi-related note, it seems UA has more brand new western weapons than they have ppl to operate them, or means of transporting them, at this stage.

The west is really determined to Afghanistanize Ukraine. Naturally, the well-being of Ukrainians isn't even a factor, it's 100% about sticking it to Russia.

...Then again, so was the entire Maidan affair too.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, zepia, JohninMK, BliTTzZ, LMFS, Hole and like this post

RTN
    RTN

Post  RTN Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:11 pm

Now that Russia's most advanced 4th gen aircraft, a Su-35 has been shot down over enemy airspace with a Soviet era BUK-I, I would hope the mandarins at Kremlin realize that they neither have the hi tech weapons nor the skilled operators that are needed to win the war in Ukraine.

About time Russia calls a cease fire and saves itself from further embarrassment.

Firebird, Kriva, BliTTzZ, Eugenio Argentina, bitch_killer, Belisarius and Podlodka77 dislike this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:14 pm

https://youtu.be/SN7o-ThhFfY

BliTTzZ likes this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:15 pm

RTN wrote:Now that Russia's most advanced 4th gen aircraft, a Su-35 has been shot down over enemy airspace with a Soviet era BUK-I, I would hope the mandarins at Kremlin realize that they neither have the hi tech weapons nor the skilled operators that are needed to win the war in Ukraine.

About time Russia calls a cease fire and saves itself from further embarrassment.

Su-35 isn't a stealth aircraft, and the Buk is a quite capable and very mobile system that can hide in a garden shed.

It was far more of an embarassment that an F-117 was shot down by an ancient, obsolete and bulky, stationary SA-2. So to speak.

psg, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, BliTTzZ, LMFS and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:17 pm

RTN wrote:Now that Russia's most advanced 4th gen aircraft, a Su-35 has been shot down over enemy airspace with a Soviet era BUK-I, I would hope the mandarins at Kremlin realize that they neither have the hi tech weapons nor the skilled operators that are needed to win the war in Ukraine.

Memo the Pentagon RE: shot down f15 by ground launched r73 clown

psg, Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:19 pm

The Su-35s are most likely doing dozens of sorties a day. The loss of an aircraft after more than a month of combat is not a embarrassment.

flamming_python, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, LMFS and Broski like this post

VARGR198
    VARGR198

Post  VARGR198 Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:20 pm

Firebird wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:A Ukrainian Stella mockup positioned in a residential area of Kiev.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10 FPc3lyiXsAMFQTD?format=jpg&name=small

Nah I think thats a new Zelensky initiative."Indigeneous technology production".
    "Make in Ukraine". 🤣

They are decoys that Ukraine has been putting next to residentual buildings to draw Russian fire. Then they can claim Russia attacked residental buildings.

flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, BliTTzZ, LMFS, Hole and Broski like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:14 pm