Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+78
mr_hd
ludovicense
walle83
Boshoed
OminousSpudd
gc3762
Lurk83
zepia
Fred333
littlerabbit
0nillie0
owais.usmani
BliTTzZ
Rodion_Romanovic
andalusia
Arctic_Fox
AlfaT8
max steel
Isos
SeigSoloyvov
kvs
flamming_python
Airbornewolf
miketheterrible
Arrow
Rasisuki Nebia
diabetus
Werewolf
mavaff
ucmvulcan
Arkanghelsk
d_taddei2
Hole
LMFS
Sujoy
GarryB
lancelot
Regular
nomadski
RTN
Erk
limb
nero
ArgentinaGuard
Big_Gazza
Backman
teh_beard
magnumcromagnon
mack8
mnztr
Firebird
ATLASCUB
Walther von Oldenburg
auslander
Ispan
billybatts91
Podlodka77
Ned86
mnrck
Serberus
Yugo90
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
JohninMK
franco
Scorpius
Stealthflanker
Urluber
VARGR198
Mir
Hannibal Barca
Dr.Snufflebug
ALAMO
Odin of Ossetia
GunshipDemocracy
Broski
psg
par far
lyle6
82 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

Dr.Snufflebug

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:41 pm

Kinda unrelated to this, but still. Big protests against NATO in Belgrade right now, I hear. Anniversary of the "we are a purely defensive alliance" bombings that killed 2000+ and destroyed hospitals, schools etc.

I know there is at least one Serb here on this forum. Would appreciate some "local perspective" so to speak.

Last edited by Dr.Snufflebug on Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, zepia, BliTTzZ, LMFS and like this post

ArgentinaGuard

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

Post  ArgentinaGuard Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:43 pm

In case of a continental war, Russia must advance strongly to Germany to keep its industrial apparatus and resources. It is a weak country with a population of queers and homosexuals, but with a great industrial and technological capacity that Russia would do well to take over . It would not be a military problem, unlike France or Great Britain. Ukraine is stronger than Germany

Last edited by ArgentinaGuard on Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

magnumcromagnon, Yugo90, Broski, Arkanghelsk, Urluber and Podlodka77 like this post

ludovicense
    ludovicense

Post  ludovicense Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:45 pm

Urluber wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Oh they are finally being honest they plan to annex most of ukraine if not all of it, good good.

Probably not serious yet. But it might be the only solution to put an end to all this.  
    If Russia does not establish strict control over Little Russia there are ways for Americans to keep grinding it to the ground for years. They will send mercenaries, smuggle in nastier and nastier weapons etc.

I don't believe in annexation though. Maybe some kind of coalition of Eurasian block can establish peacekeeping mission in Little Russia after the liberation is completed. Could be good opportunity even for China to join in as one of the guarantors?
    Definitely some kind of Supervision Commission is needed at least. To keep an eye that it doesn't slip back to dark era.

I think that at least part of the Ukrainian territory will not return to Kiev. The south and east certainly don't. It will be an Afrin, a Golan. An "ad perpetuam" occupation.

"

BliTTzZ likes this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:48 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Lets see how many Ukie troops did you guys claim where in Mari again around 30-40k right? any proof of that.

Arkanghelsk claimed "50,000 Nazis in Mariupol alone" a couple of pages back.

50k.....that's like 23ish percent of the Ukie combined forces lol. No way there was 50k there

There is troops and troops. Neo nazi are not considered as soldiers. Neither are those foreign fighter that they claimed they had 20000 twobweeks ago.

My opinion is that they have almost 90% of their total forces in the east and in Kiev because from those foreigners interview we know that they send everyone on the front. So once east and Kiev fall Ukraine will have no more forces. Add to this a lot must have fled knowingvit's a lost fight.

GarryB, d_taddei2, BliTTzZ, Yugo90, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:54 pm

ludovicense wrote:
    Urluber wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Oh they are finally being honest they plan to annex most of ukraine if not all of it, good good.

Probably not serious yet. But it might be the only solution to put an end to all this.  
    If Russia does not establish strict control over Little Russia there are ways for Americans to keep grinding it to the ground for years. They will send mercenaries, smuggle in nastier and nastier weapons etc.

I don't believe in annexation though. Maybe some kind of coalition of Eurasian block can establish peacekeeping mission in Little Russia after the liberation is completed. Could be good opportunity even for China to join in as one of the guarantors?
    Definitely some kind of Supervision Commission is needed at least. To keep an eye that it doesn't slip back to dark era.

I think that at least part of the Ukrainian territory will not return to Kiev. The south and east certainly don't. It will be an Afrin, a Golan. An "ad perpetuam" occupation.

"

Again, there is no sense in this

But what does need to happen is federalization, and federal districts with their own managers, like in Russia

So a Carpathian Rus' federal district, a central federal district, and a Novorussian federal district

The main city of Carpathian Rus' can be Lvov, but it must be a Lvov where thorough denazification and demilitarization has taken place, and a Rusyn identity is rediscovered. Carpathian Rus' also includes the Transcarpathian autonomous region, with links to Hungary, to further reduce the chances of any retarded nationalism re-emerging

The central federal district's main city is Kiev, which is also the capital of the country. Kiev is a Russian-speaking city, it can keep the centre anchored, it just needs to rediscover its identity as the heart of this new federal state.

The Novorussian federal district's main city is Kharkov, the industrial and economic hub of eastern Ukraine. Just in case, the LNR and DNR are next door and also part of the federal district, with their very strong regional identities and ties to Russia.

Over time this state can centralize, as Russia did, but it will be a centralization that would respect every region's and federal district's identity, like in Russia - and this will provide a balance against any nationalism, oligarch ideologies and general mental corruption

GarryB, Werewolf, JohninMK, BliTTzZ, TMA1 and Arkanghelsk like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:58 pm

Kiev regime forces are expecting to abandon their fortified positions in Donetsk and are scrambling to set up a new
    line near Pavolgrad to the south-west of Izyum.

This is desperation and doomed to failure. They spent 7 years building up their bunkers in the DNR and are now
    going to have make some trenches and position their heavy weapons where they can be obliterated by air power
    alone.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, zepia, JohninMK, VARGR198 and like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:04 pm

kvs wrote:

Kiev regime forces are expecting to abandon their fortified positions in Donetsk and are scrambling to set up a new
    line near Pavolgrad to the south-west of Izyum.

This is desperation and doomed to failure.   They spent 7 years building up their bunkers in the DNR and are now
    going to have make some trenches and position their heavy weapons where they can be obliterated by air power
    alone.

Yep

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:Izyum has been taken by RU, cutting off the main highway between Kharkov and Slavyansk/Kramatorsk. UA Donbass forces have basically no option but to dash for Pavlograd now.

They'll most likely be bombed all the way back, too.

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK and like this post

Eugenio Argentina
    Eugenio Argentina

Post  Eugenio Argentina Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:26 pm

In my opinion, I don't think NATO is giving Ukraine combat assistance through the E-3 and other electronic warfare systems. If that happened, Russia would (rightly) consider it a military action and exercise its response.

Yugo90 likes this post

par far

Post  par far Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:33 pm

There reports on Telegram that missiles have hit Kiev and areas around it.

Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ, Eugenio Argentina, Yugo90, Broski, Belisarius, Urluber and Podlodka77 like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:34 pm

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:Kinda unrelated to this, but still. Big protests against NATO in Belgrade right now, I hear. Anniversary of the "we are a purely defensive alliance" bombings that killed 2000+ and destroyed hospitals, schools etc.

I know there is at least one Serb here on this forum. Would appreciate some "local perspective" so to speak.

Well, Belgrade now:

Lots of Russian flags, and the occasional mention of Putin...

I don't speak Serbian but "Srbija, Russija, something something" is chanted. Any native speaker.around?

Last edited by Dr.Snufflebug on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, BliTTzZ, Eugenio Argentina, LMFS and like this post

Urluber

Post  Urluber Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:41 pm

par far wrote:There reports on Telegram that missiles have hit Kiev and areas around it.

Yup, and hit them big! Huge explosion/fire. Fuel storage or similar. Video in the link

https://t.me/voenkorKotenok/33488

magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ, Yugo90 and Podlodka77 like this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:44 pm

Russia intends to fully restore the city of Mariupol after the end of the special operation in Ukraine. This was announced by the Secretary of the General Council of United Russia, First Vice Speaker of the Federation Council Andrei Turchak during a visit to a temporary accommodation facility in the village of Volodarskoye in the Donetsk People's Republic.

"Russia will restore everything [in Mariupol]. Now we need to finish the operation. And immediately the builders, and we'll all pile on, and we'll do everything. We will restore everything," the United Russia press service quoted Turchak as saying on Thursday. Thus, he answered one of the residents of Mariupol to the question of who will restore the city destroyed during the conflict.
    https://tass.ru/politika/14175659

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia and like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:44 pm

They will replace the ones they lost. Will need a refurbish though.

magnumcromagnon, BliTTzZ, miketheterrible, Yugo90, Belisarius and Urluber like this post

par far

Post  par far Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:45 pm

Urluber wrote:
    par far wrote:There reports on Telegram that missiles have hit Kiev and areas around it.

Yup, and hit them big! Huge explosion/fire. Fuel storage or similar. Video in the link

https://t.me/voenkorKotenok/33488

The amount fire that is coming it is a fuel storage depot.

BliTTzZ likes this post

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:46 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    Ispan wrote:I am at a loss for words hearing of the death of two of the children of Auslander. I believe these were adopted war orphans he mentioned in some posts. I know the eldest boy when he grew up joined the militia a couple years ago. It's awful but it's to be expected. I don't know his name or what he is like but I can figure out some guy like Zhoga, that lad who grew up with the war and was the commander of Motorola battallion and was killed at Volnovakha.

It's bad to see these young guys and men die, but somebody must go to war else the war would never end and the women and children would be killed. It's sad, I got sad seeing the bodies of Russian soldiers but that's war. Somebody has to pay the price. When war comes to your country, you have no choice, you can't expect others to fight for you. Still that Auslander boy volunteered, when he need not, makes his sacrifice even nobler. He died so some other didn't have to. For that I thank him, and thank Auslander. You can be proud of him.

The loss of your daughter is simply awful. A soldier has to expect wounds and death, but that is simply beastly murder. Brave girl too. She must have known the ukros fire at ambulances and when you are in a war zone and within the range of artillery, it can fall anywhere. Still that's not just bad luck, but sheer murder.

One way or the other we (allow me to speak as a Russian for once, because your dead are also my own), we are going to lose thousands of people, both brave warriors and unfortunate civilians. Those that make it, like that couple and their newborn son rescued from Mariupol, will owe it to the efforts of thousands like Auslander children.
    They did their duty and saved lives. Theirs was a tragic and short life, but they achieved most and did more good than most people will in their life time. Their death was not in vain.
    I haven't cried like this since 2014.  One day, when my little daughters grow up, I hope to be able to teach them to be worthy of being Russian, of living up to the example of Auslander children and all others. If I achieve that, then my life will have been worth it.
    Thank you from my heart for your eloquent post that put it so much better than I could have done.
    Auslander and I arrived here at about the same time back in the dark days of 2015, refugees from theMess and mp.net and, although we have never met, I have felt a strong bond with him since then and especially now. I will leave it at that other than to say that their God will be watching over him and his family, perhaps not how they thought but he will be there.

Johninmk and Ispan,

Jesus wept! The two of you have just reduced thirteen men and women to tears. Luba (Luba is the personal of Lubov, only allowed by verbal permission to close friends) just printed this out, came down and handed it to my charming bride who read it out to me, then translated from English to perfect Russian so here's me typing away and taking a break from the vodka. A short break for sure. We are out of glass bottle vodka long ago and have switched to field brew vodka. It is cloudy and stored in a glass jug, the dirtier the better, and the stuff is not clear. You drink it with a bite of very strong pickle and 'batton' bread, a sip and two bites, otherwise white fire comes out of one's ears and nose and probably other areas.

We have just hoisted a toast to these two more than eloquent statements from the pair of you. Our daughter and son died doing what they wanted to do. They have both fought (Medical Sisters will fight like demons alongside their men if needs be and she has fought more than once). They and the other two are volunteers, no one made them go up there to fight, they were drawn to what they did and must do. I sometimes think this night as I drink (I rarely do, I normally have a small glass or two of wine with VCO during our nightly whine and wine sessions) that maybe if it was not made so clear to our children what I used to do they would not have done what they did and do, but I think not. I think no matter what they knew of me, what scars they saw, what medals and citations they found as they rummaged around as children are wont to do, what stories they heard from old friends and comrades who visit from time to time, maybe they would not have gone north and did what they did and suffered the fates they suffered. But I am wrong, no matter what they knew of me or our comrades or our friends, it was in their blood at birth. Their fates were sealed before they ever laid eyes on me and VCO and one can never negate fate, it is engraved in timeless stone.

We thirteen salute you from Sevastopol, an oasis of peace and quiet as our local boys, our  Spetznaz and Heavy Infantry, are fighting not far north of us and our 'lightly wounded' are beginning to come back to us to convalesce.

God bless you all, and we thank all of you for your kind words and condolences. Our daughter and son will be home to us in two days and we hope and pray that the other two return to us in health and peace in time. It is all we can do for them at this time.

GarryB, franco, Firebird, Werewolf, mack8, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf and like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:47 pm

Isos wrote:They will replace the ones they lost. Will need a refurbish though.

Takes me right back to 2014 and how UA used white UN-marked Mi-24s against the Donbass insurrection. Blatant violation of international law.

So they still keep UN choppers around...

Last edited by Dr.Snufflebug on Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, zepia, BliTTzZ, LMFS, Yugo90 and Arkanghelsk like this post

VARGR198
    VARGR198

Post  VARGR198 Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:47 pm

Isos wrote:They will replace the ones they lost. Will need a refurbish though.

I wonder if these will be gifted to the LDPR military also

BliTTzZ and Yugo90 like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:51 pm

Hope its true, could see a big change.

₦₳V????????é???????? 🇷🇺 Z ~ a special military operation
    @Navsteva
    · 1h
    "In Marinka, the militants of the Right Sector radical group (the organization is banned in Russia) realized that they would face the same fate as the nationalists in Volnovakha, and hurriedly left the city, leaving the rear of the Ukrainian security forces uncovered" twitter.com/Mastersepar/st…

Gleb Bazov
    @gbazov
    · 1h
    I have a reason to think that this could be true, this is a significant development. Radicals have been used as punitive units forcing regular #Ukraine|ian troops into fighting at threat of death (#ZagradOtryady)--many POW interviews confirm. If they start abandoning positions... twitter.com/Mastersepar/st…

сезза мессия 🐘🍩
    @meatballsubzero
    ·
    3h
    Azov suffered its biggest losses today to date and no longer exists as a cohesive unit. Announcement from Mariupol any minute. Head of the DPR Denis Pushilin and State Duma deputies Turchak and Sablin are already there. Happy tears. It's over

EDIT

Gleb Bazov
    @gbazov
    ·
    16m
    #FLASH—Contrary to my previous assumption, I am seeing reports that #Kadyrov has announced the liberation of the entire #LeftBank #LevoBerezhny district of #Mariupol.

Gleb Bazov
    @gbazov
    ·
    15m
    This would indicate near collapse of #Azov resistance, as I do not anticipate much trouble to the north of #Mariupol.

Levi
    @Levi_godman
    ·
    15m
    Replying to
    @gbazov
    Heard they are already stopped using heavy equipment

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia and like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:01 pm

I doubt this will get on the BBC etc

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ and like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:14 pm

auslander wrote:Johninmk and Ispan,

Jesus wept! The two of you have just reduced thirteen men and women to tears. Luba (Luba is the personal of Lubov, only allowed by verbal permission to close friends) just printed this out, came down and handed it to my charming bride who read it out to me, then translated from English to perfect Russian so here's me typing away and taking a break from the vodka. A short break for sure. We are out of glass bottle vodka long ago and have switched to field brew vodka. It is cloudy and stored in a glass jug, the dirtier the better, and the stuff is not clear. You drink it with a bite of very strong pickle and 'batton' bread, a sip and two bites, otherwise white fire comes out of one's ears and nose and probably other areas.

We have just hoisted a toast to these two more than eloquent statements from the pair of you. Our daughter and son died doing what they wanted to do. They have both fought (Medical Sisters will fight like demons alongside their men if needs be and she has fought more than once). They and the other two are volunteers, no one made them go up there to fight, they were drawn to what they did and must do. I sometimes think this night as I drink (I rarely do, I normally have a small glass or two of wine with VCO during our nightly whine and wine sessions) that maybe if it was not made so clear to our children what I used to do they would not have done what they did and do, but I think not. I think no matter what they knew of me, what scars they saw, what medals and citations they found as they rummaged around as children are wont to do, what stories they heard from old friends and comrades who visit from time to time, maybe they would not have gone north and did what they did and suffered the fates they suffered. But I am wrong, no matter what they knew of me or our comrades or our friends, it was in their blood at birth. Their fates were sealed before they ever laid eyes on me and VCO and one can never negate fate, it is engraved in timeless stone.

We thirteen salute you from Sevastopol, an oasis of peace and quiet as our local boys, our  Spetznaz and Heavy Infantry, are fighting not far north of us and our 'lightly wounded' are beginning to come back to us to convalesce.

God bless you all, and we thank all of you for your kind words and condolences. Our daughter and son will be home to us in two days and we hope and pray that the other two return to us in health and peace in time. It is all we can do for them at this time.

Thank you for those words. We are a small but widespread virtual community here many of whom, as you will have noticed, have been touched by your tragedy.

I hope I speak for us all when I say that we would be honoured if you would upload a memorial photo once they have been laid to rest?

On a lighter note, I hope the 13 heads there are not too sore in the morning.

May your God go with you.

GarryB, franco, Firebird, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:22 pm

[quote="Dr.Snufflebug"]
    Dr.Snufflebug wrote:Kinda unrelated to this, but still. Big protests against NATO in Belgrade right now, I hear. Anniversary of the "we are a purely defensive alliance" bombings that killed 2000+ and destroyed hospitals, schools etc.

Well, Belgrade now:

Lots of Russian flags, and the occasional mention of Putin...

I don't speak Serbian but "Srbija, Russija, something something" is chanted. Any native speaker.around?[/quote.

In the first link; Kosovo is the heart of Serbia and Serbs and Russians, brothers forever...
    In the second video: **** **** NATO pact and Serbia, Russia, we don't need EU...

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, kvs, zepia, BliTTzZ, Dr.Snufflebug, LMFS and like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:46 pm

Does this look like cluster munitions this morning?

Someone replies asking what falls out of the sky at 9 secs, a booster?

magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, kvs, LMFS, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:08 pm

[quote="JohninMK"]Does this look like cluster munitions this morning?

Someone replies asking what falls out of the sky at 9 secs, a booster?

Could be the rear part of an Tocha that comes down after releasing its payload earlier.
    A relative volatile impact hits the cranes before anything else goes of. so looks like it came indeed from the air.

...and i take this video for archiving. *swipe!*

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, kvs, JohninMK and BliTTzZ like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:09 pm

Could be submunition or mlrs.

Someone said the missile was destroyed but the remaining parts fell on the port.

Airbornewolf, kvs, Yugo90, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

walle83

Post  walle83 Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:09 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    Isos wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    par far wrote:
    walle83 wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:🇺🇲🇷🇺⚡NATO will not deploy troops in Ukraine to avoid war with Russia - Alliance Secretary General Stoltenberg, responding to Poland's proposal to send a peacekeeping mission to Ukraine.

NATO shit it's panties big surprise,  no asswhooping for now

Probably the opposite. The war has shown that Russian convential forces are not that good, and probably would get thier ass kicked in a confrontation with Nato forces.

What people in the west don't understand is that the Russian forces in Ukraine are the 2nd and 3rd tier of the Russian armed forces. The 1st tier are being saved in case of a conflict with NATO/US.

Another thing people in the west don't understand is that Russia needs to live right next to Ukraine, so the American way of doing war is not right here(American way is to bomb a country for months, sent in their ground forces and delcare victory).

Russia does not want to destroy Ukraine, it wants to capture it, as much of it intact as possible.

Walle is a piece of shit dude. He is from Sweden. He is just a typical retard spewing nonsense while Garry let's him. His fag army lost against taliban while Russia is actually going against a full fledged army better equipped than anyone they ever fought.

I am requesting GarryB to ban him as he insults the Russian army whom is sacrificing themselves for a better future.  Others were banned for a lot less.

Leave him alone. Like other pro US fanbois he is seeing how the russian hardware are working as advertized and it is eating him from the inside.

I've requested GarryB to intervene.

Thats right Mikey, as soon you dont agree with someone on a forum just ban him.
    Thats one way to have a one side only debate. Reading yours and others responses relly makes me doubt the admins responsebility here. Gess you can get away with murder here as long as you only support Russia.
    I relly dont give a rats ass what you and mr Garry do or say. Meanwhile I gladly continue to be a nail in your eye.

Facts is that Russia forces have fucked up, and shown weakness and incomptense that make western leaders shake thier heads.

Firebird, xeno, BliTTzZ, bitch_killer, Belisarius and Podlodka77 dislike this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:10 pm