Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Share

    gregoire
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 190
    Points : 200
    Join date : 2014-08-29
    Age : 46
    Location : somewherestan

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  gregoire on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:19 pm

    BKP wrote:Sorry, but I have to say that the replies about the Serbian factory article I posted got decidedly weird. It's like we're investigators, and I said "hey, some mafia members murdered a guy to acquire a commercial property he owned. Then they burned it down and fraudulently collected on an insurance policy and a federal program. Then the lot was sold to a third party who opened a laundromat on it. There's a pattern to this criminal activity relevant to another case we're looking at right now."

    Then, a giant red herring came out of nowhere and slapped me in the face with "hey f*ckin' ignorant commie, what do you have against laundromats?? Are you saying the community shouldn't have one?! Besides, the original property was pretty run down." (that'd be you there, prince).

    Then i say "uh, wtf does that have to do with anything?"

    Then others chime in with "well, a laundromat is cool, but it just needed more modern washing machines, and, um, a better selection of magazines on the table by the benches."

    Really, it was pretty incredible. dunno No

    Classic troll tactics. When you spot them you just have to laugh. Me, I always laugh at the tenacity to stay off topic at any cost even at the point of personal insult. it's just funny.

    KoTeMoRe
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3596
    Points : 3631
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:34 pm

    BKP wrote:Sorry, but I have to say that the replies about the Serbian factory article I posted got decidedly weird. It's like we're investigators, and I said "hey, some mafia members murdered a guy to acquire a commercial property he owned. Then they burned it down and fraudulently collected on an insurance policy and a federal program. Then the lot was sold to a third party who opened a laundromat on it. There's a pattern to this criminal activity relevant to another case we're looking at right now."

    Then, a giant red herring came out of nowhere and slapped me in the face with "hey f*ckin' ignorant commie, what do you have against laundromats?? Are you saying the community shouldn't have one?! Besides, the original property was pretty run down." (that'd be you there, prince).

    Then i say "uh, wtf does that have to do with anything?"

    Then others chime in with "well, a laundromat is cool, but it just needed more modern washing machines, and, um, a better selection of magazines on the table by the benches."

    Really, it was pretty incredible. dunno No

    I'd say that I wasn't at all addressing the fraudulent acquisition of Zastava...I was only addressing that the idea that FIAT investment was "sound" or perennial.

    Karl Haushofer
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 635
    Points : 634
    Join date : 2015-05-03

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Karl Haushofer on Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:07 pm

    Flagship Victory wrote:OSCE tries to trick NAF into making more places demilitarized AKA Maidan controlled.  

    http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/osce-hopes-donbas-demilitarization-will-extend-beyond-shyrokyne-392826.html
    And the NAF was fooled again?

    Karl Haushofer
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 635
    Points : 634
    Join date : 2015-05-03

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Karl Haushofer on Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:08 pm

    Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:OSCE tries to trick NAF into making more places demilitarized AKA Maidan controlled.  

    http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/osce-hopes-donbas-demilitarization-will-extend-beyond-shyrokyne-392826.html
    Thank you for bringing this discussion back on track Flagship. Good assessment of the article as well. I'll give you a +1 for this.

    Shame that there isn't much of an alternative other than OSCE as a monitor for this conflict
    Why would the Novorossians need anyone to "monitor" it? Just kick the OSCE out already!

    And if they refuse to leave treat them as enemy combatants.

    Ghoster
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 102
    Points : 106
    Join date : 2015-05-01
    Location : Lithuania

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Ghoster on Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:48 pm

    http://dan-news.info/defence/dvoe-chelovek-pogibli-v-rezultate-obstrela-vsu-sela-v-telmanovskom-rajone.html wrote:Two people were killed in the shelling APU of the village in the Telmanovskiy area
    July 7, 2015 12:41

    Svobodnoe (Telmanovskiy district) July 7 - DAN. A man and his mother-pensioner died and 14-year-old girl was wounded by gunfire in the village Svobodnoe Telmanovskiy area. This sends a correspondent. DAN from the blast site.

    Currently, the town was attended by representatives Ministry of Defense. Fixed the break shells, their type and positions from which were being fired.

    Recall that Telmanovskiy area regularly subjected to attacks by Ukrainian law enforcers.

    http://ria.ru/world/20150707/1118946507.html wrote:Expert: Kiev is unlikely to demilitarize Shirokino in Donbass
    15:16 07/07/2015

    DONETSK, July 7 - RIA Novosti. Kiev is unlikely to demilitarize Shirokino in the Donbass, and will look for any excuse not to withdraw security forces from the village, said the Donetsk political analyst Kirill Cherkashin.

    Shirokino has long been one of the "hot spots" in the Donbass. According to the OSCE, from the village he left most of the civilians, destroyed 80% of homes. Vice-Speaker of the People's Council of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic Denis Pushilin July 1 said that the DNI authorities unilaterally declared Shirokino demilitarized zone. From the village were pulled all units DNI. This was confirmed by the OSCE observers. According to militia, the Ukrainian security forces are still in Shirokino.

    "It is unlikely that Ukraine will go to step back and withdraw its troops. Even the OSCE, will likely not be able to force Kiev to do it. Ukraine will look for any excuse not to do so, in the end, can say that this is their territory and they do not are obliged to leave, "- said RIA Novosti Cherkashin.

    http://ria.ru/world/20150707/1118410844.html wrote:More than 400 citizens want to move from the Kuibyshev region of Donetsk
    10:14 07/07/2015

    DONETSK, July 7 - RIA Novosti. Kuibyshev district of Donetsk daily subjected to shelling, more than 400 of its residents are ready to move; October in the neighborhood damaged more than 40 apartment buildings, told reporters the head of administration of the Kuibyshev district of Donetsk Ivan Prikhodko.

    Earlier it was reported that the area was one of the Ukrainian security forces shelled in Donetsk.

    "To date recorded for resettlement 429 people. We are ready to move about 200 people. Now for one or two days we moved more than 100 people. Work in this direction is planned," - he said.

    "In the village of October 47 homes damaged by the public sector, in every house on four hits. You can imagine how all this recover," - said the head of administration.  

    http://112.ua/kriminal/v-doneckoy-obl-pyanyy-ukrainskiy-voennyy-zastrelil-mestnogo-zhitelya-prokuratura-242910.html wrote:In the Donetsk region. drunken Ukrainian military shot a local resident - prosecutors

    In the Donetsk region Ukrainian serviceman killed 31-year-old resident of Druzhkovka. It is reported by the press service of the prosecutor's office in Donetsk region.

    The tragedy occurred on July 5 of this year with. Squaring Krasnolimanskiy area.

    "It was found that day a man resting on the banks of the Seversky Donets River, and next to it for recreation housed several members of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. One of the military in a state of alcoholic intoxication, began shooting in the air, because of what the vacationer citizen reprimanded him. Between men began to quarrel, and the military, allegedly to intimidate, began firing in the direction of the men. One of the bullets hit a local resident in the head and he died on the spot ", - told the prosecutor's office.

    On this fact initiated criminal proceedings under Part. 1 tbsp. 115 (premeditated murder) of the Criminal Code of Ukraine.

    PapaDragon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3681
    Points : 3793
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  PapaDragon on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:27 pm

    At this rate probably more....

    One-Third of Ukrainians to Live Under Poverty Line by Year End

    http://sputniknews.com/business/20150707/1024317430.html


    The poverty rate in Ukraine is expected to reach 32 percent in 2015, a joint study conducted by the UN under its Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), Ptoukha Institute for Demography and Social Studies of the National Academy of Sciences in Kiev and Ukraine's Ministry of Economic Development.
    For a long time the number of people living below the poverty line in Ukraine was gradually decreasing. However, due to the conflict in the eastern part of the country this number is expected to increase again.

    The war in Donbass brought the Ukrainian economy to its knees. A significant part of the population became poorer due to soaring inflation and loss of jobs caused by the war, the study said.

    Families with children are the most vulnerable group, making up the largest and the poorest segment of the society. One third of households with children currently live below the poverty line. Every child increases the chance of a household being poor by 17 percent; 42 percent of families with three or more children live below the poverty line, according to the study.
    Fitch Ratings Inc. predicted that the hryvnia, Ukraine's currency, will devalue by 97 percent compared to 2014.

    Meanwhile, the World Bank predicted that the Ukrainian economy will shrink by almost 8 percent in 2015

    PapaDragon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3681
    Points : 3793
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  PapaDragon on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:37 pm

    Very Happy  Laughing  Razz  Twisted Evil  lol1  drunken  lol!
    There comes a moment when you realise that there are not enough emoticons in this world....

    Ukraine Proposes 12-Year Prison Sentence for Use of Word ‘Russia’

    http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150707/1024325114.html

    A Ukrainian politician proposed to ban the use of the words “Russia” and “Rus” in Ukraine to refer to the present territory of the Russian Federation.
    Oh pardon, I meant that country in northern Eurasia that takes up over 17,075,400 square km (6,592,800 square miles) currently led by Vladimir Putin.

    Oksana Korchinskaya, a member of the Verkhovna Rada from Ukraine's Radical Party, proposed a bill to ban the use of the words "Russia" and "Rus" in Ukraine, because, in her mind, these two words were originally used to refer to the territory of the present day Ukraine [the Kievan Rus].

    Therefore, Ukraine must ban these words, since they are "the aggressive reminder to the citizens of Ukraine about a ‘temporary' nature of the Ukrainian statehood," Korchinskaya argued. Politicians in Kiev think that the notorious words somehow infringe on the Ukrainian sovereignty.

    The bill wants to change the name of the world's largest country in all Ukrainian official documents, including school textbooks, encyclopedias, road maps, advertising billboards, road signs, post offices and pretty much everywhere where the word is used.

    Now brace yourself. Under the new law, the use of the words will be considered as violation against the territorial integrity of Ukraine. According to the Criminal Code of Ukraine, violators will spend 12 years in jail.
    Next time the Ukrainian politicians might ban the use of the US state of New Mexico or Canada's westernmost province of British Columbia, as they might also be "the aggressive reminder" of "temporary" nature of Mexico and Colombia

    auslander
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 865
    Points : 919
    Join date : 2015-04-25

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  auslander on Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:02 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:Very Happy  Laughing  Razz  Twisted Evil  lol1  drunken  lol!
    There comes a moment when you realise that there are not enough emoticons in this world....

    Ukraine Proposes 12-Year Prison Sentence for Use of Word ‘Russia’

    http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150707/1024325114.html

    A Ukrainian politician proposed to ban the use of the words “Russia” and “Rus” in Ukraine to refer to the present territory of the Russian Federation.
    Oh pardon, I meant that country in northern Eurasia that takes up over 17,075,400 square km (6,592,800 square miles) currently led by Vladimir Putin.

    Oksana Korchinskaya, a member of the Verkhovna Rada from Ukraine's Radical Party, proposed a bill to ban the use of the words "Russia" and "Rus" in Ukraine, because, in her mind, these two words were originally used to refer to the territory of the present day Ukraine [the Kievan Rus].

    Therefore, Ukraine must ban these words, since they are "the aggressive reminder to the citizens of Ukraine about a ‘temporary' nature of the Ukrainian statehood," Korchinskaya argued. Politicians in Kiev think that the notorious words somehow infringe on the Ukrainian sovereignty.

    The bill wants to change the name of the world's largest country in all Ukrainian official documents, including school textbooks, encyclopedias, road maps, advertising billboards, road signs, post offices and pretty much everywhere where the word is used.

    Now brace yourself. Under the new law, the use of the words will be considered as violation against the territorial integrity of Ukraine. According to the Criminal Code of Ukraine, violators will spend 12 years in jail.
    Next time the Ukrainian politicians might ban the use of the US state of New Mexico or Canada's westernmost province of British Columbia, as they might also be "the aggressive reminder" of "temporary" nature of Mexico and Colombia

    Sometimes you just shake your head in wonderment.

    JohninMK
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3388
    Points : 3431
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  JohninMK on Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:27 pm

    auslander wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:Very Happy  Laughing  Razz  Twisted Evil  lol1  drunken  lol!
    There comes a moment when you realise that there are not enough emoticons in this world....

    Ukraine Proposes 12-Year Prison Sentence for Use of Word ‘Russia’

    http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150707/1024325114.html

    A Ukrainian politician proposed to ban the use of the words “Russia” and “Rus” in Ukraine to refer to the present territory of the Russian Federation.
    Oh pardon, I meant that country in northern Eurasia that takes up over 17,075,400 square km (6,592,800 square miles) currently led by Vladimir Putin.

    Oksana Korchinskaya, a member of the Verkhovna Rada from Ukraine's Radical Party, proposed a bill to ban the use of the words "Russia" and "Rus" in Ukraine, because, in her mind, these two words were originally used to refer to the territory of the present day Ukraine [the Kievan Rus].

    Therefore, Ukraine must ban these words, since they are "the aggressive reminder to the citizens of Ukraine about a ‘temporary' nature of the Ukrainian statehood," Korchinskaya argued. Politicians in Kiev think that the notorious words somehow infringe on the Ukrainian sovereignty.

    The bill wants to change the name of the world's largest country in all Ukrainian official documents, including school textbooks, encyclopedias, road maps, advertising billboards, road signs, post offices and pretty much everywhere where the word is used.

    Now brace yourself. Under the new law, the use of the words will be considered as violation against the territorial integrity of Ukraine. According to the Criminal Code of Ukraine, violators will spend 12 years in jail.
    Next time the Ukrainian politicians might ban the use of the US state of New Mexico or Canada's westernmost province of British Columbia, as they might also be "the aggressive reminder" of "temporary" nature of Mexico and Colombia

    Sometimes you just shake your head in wonderment.
    I read somewhere that when the inmates take over a prison it is the maddest/scaryist that rise to the top. Ukraine to a T.

    JohninMK
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3388
    Points : 3431
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  JohninMK on Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:29 pm

    Meanwhile, talking about taking over we have

    The Right Sector told OSCE that it does "not fall under the command of the Ukrainian Armed Forces."

    Right Sector militants disrupted the work of the OSCE Monitoring Mission (SMM) in Donbass, the observers said in a report. Armed Right Sector members denied the SMM's access to Avdeevka, 15 kilometers North-West of Donetsk, when the group was en route to a JCCC (Joint Center for Control and Coordination) observation post.

    The SMM appealed to the Ukrainian Armed Forces Major General, head of the Ukrainian side to the JCCC, but the Right Sector members persisted and said they obeyed the orders of their own commanders and "did not fall under the command of the Ukrainian Armed Forces."

    Earlier in June, the Right Sector barred OSCE monitors from entering the Communist Party office in the southern port city of Odessa after having seized it.

    The Right Sector is a hardline nationalist union infamous for committing numerous human rights violations. The Kiev authorities have been unsuccessfully trying to rein in militarized volunteer formations such as the Right Sector.


    Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150707/1024326335.html#ixzz3fDgKZmPG

    JohninMK
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3388
    Points : 3431
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  JohninMK on Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:36 pm

    To an extent, when in Congress this is what he has to say.

    The US Department of Defense still considers the possibility of sending lethal weapons to Ukraine, US Defense Secretary Ashton Carter said at a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing on Tuesday.

    WASHINGTON (Sputnik) — Carter said when asked if he is still inclined to send lethal arms to Ukraine that he had not changed his view concerning US lethal arms supplies to Ukraine. Carter said during his nomination hearing in Congress on February 4 that he supported sending lethal weapons to Ukraine. “We are considering that, we have not made a decision in that regard,” Carter said Tuesday.

    “I can’t emphasize the importance of economic assistance to Ukraine,” Carter said. “That’s largely in the hands of the Europeans, and so also are the sanctions against Russia, and that’s really the main event.” In January, the US Treasury announced that it would provide $2 billion to Ukraine in 2015 should Kiev implement the reform program it agreed to with the International Monetary Fund. This comes in addition to the $1 billion loan guarantee the United States provided to Ukraine in May 2014.


    Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150707/1024332005.html#ixzz3fDxijJen

    JohninMK
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3388
    Points : 3431
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  JohninMK on Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:42 pm

    Ukraine's exports of arms. Yandex translated from http://bmpd.livejournal.com/1372304.html

    According to this information, Ukraine in 2014 has sent abroad:

    Main tanks - 23
    Nigeria - 12 T-72
    Ethiopia - 11 T-72

    Armored vehicles - 28
    Nigeria - 10 BTR-EN
    USA - 1 BTR-4
    Thailand - 15 BTR-3E1 with the combat module "Storm-M" and two 120-mm self-propelled mortar BTR-3M2

    Artillery systems - 6
    Nigeria - 6 howitzers D-30 122mm

    Combat aircraft - 6
    Croatia - 5 MiG-21
    Chad - 1 MiG-29

    Helicopter gunships - 8
    Belarus - 6 [presumably, Mi-8T for the conversion option in the Mi-8MSB at the RHA in Orsha and further re - bmpd]
    Nigeria - 2 Mi-24V

    Warships - 1
    China - 1 small amphibious hovercraft project 958

    Guided missiles - 18
    Algeria - 18 [type not specified - presumably R-27 production GACH "Artem" - bmpd]

    MANPADS - 10
    Germany - 10 starters (type not specified)

    Portable ATGM - 1
    Belarus - 1 [presumably, "SKIF" test Belarusian sighting complex - bmpd]

    Small arms - around 29500
    Georgia - 100 machines
    Canada - 10400 rifles and machine guns
    USA - 10106 rifles and machine guns
    Sudan - 830 62 machine guns and heavy machine gun
    Uganda - 3000 machines
    Czech Republic - 5000 machines

    Vann7
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3232
    Points : 3356
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Vann7 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:24 pm

    SO much for ukraine not having T-72 tanks.. cought (TR1) claimed that ,as proof of

    "Russian Invasion".  He later retracted as "never"saying that.. but he did.. i don't forget
    how i had to explain him how wrong he was..


    now in old news.. recently the Georgian Fugitive ex-president posted on facebook
    something very obvious ,how much US controls ukraine.. but later removed the post.

    US federal government has more control over Ukraine than over any US state



    Today, the new Odessa governor Mihail Saakashvili (fugitive ex-president of Georgia) has announced on his Facebook that he has met with the US Ambassador and they arranged to have US policemen train a new local force. Saakashvili also stated that USA will be paying his team's salaries, but later edited the statement to say USA will pay for some "innovative government services".



    http://fortruss.blogspot.ca/2015/07/us-federal-government-has-more-control.html


    All the RIght Sectors Bastards have to be paid by US congress.. they were financed in kiev
    euromaidan coup..and they had to be financed now too..  But the more Ukraine economy shrink ,the more difficult will be for US COngress to keep control of all Ukraine.. it will be a matter of time .. a year or two.. that things will explode and a nation wide revolution will start..
    and the Ultranationals ukraine thugs who have been leading the violence and the war , against Pro Russian factions will be kicked in the ass from Power.. Someone sooner or later from his own people will kill Poroshenko and others in powers in kiev and is when hell will break. Americans will be unable to hold control of Ukraine for a decade ,not even 5 years when more than half of the nation will live under extreme poverty and not even have food to eat. People
    starving of food will not just sit down quietly in their homes to die.. they will take weapons to fight back..  But.. it could happen even earlier..  Poroshenko is just one Street Riot away from power ,police will not be able to control the looting of any city ,once it start.. neither they will see worthy their loyalty to their corrupt government.. probably they will loot too.. All said
    ,i will be surprised if i do not see Ukraine completely disbanded in just 1 year , with more Donetsk and Lugansk like split form kiev..  I still think Russia will prefer to not invade and keep their help with volunteers only.,because if you invade a nation ,you will need to take responsability for feeding that country and restoring its economy .  So Russia will try to avoid such thing.. of being under obligation to maintain order in Ukraine.. so Ukrainians will have to
    do it themselves.. just like DOnetsk and Lugansk have done ,with Russia suppling goods and supplies for the operation of the cities ,with open borders for any volunteers and their direct humanitarian help.

    Things to keep a close eye, and monitor.. in Ukraine.. what americans could do If they notice
    will lose control of Ukraine ..

    1)Ukraine Nuclear reactors "Accidents"
    2)Chemical weapons attacks on Russia or Donetsk and lugansk.
    3)Massive false flags and propaganda.. with Actors using Russian Soldiers uniforms
    committing war crimes

    [u] This means that before Ukraine collapse and disband. the exceptional US Congress will need to find a way to make Ukrainians citizens to think ,that any misery or major tragedy that happens in the future is Russia Aggression and Putin's fault.. (Not American fault)

    That way ,Americans will be able to continue keeping the war going and the fighting of Pro Euro Ukrainians vs Pro RUssian Ukrainians. If the fighting continue of ukrainians vs Ukrainians Americans wins.. if the war ends and Americans instead kicked from kiev.. they lose.
    This means that if Ukraine will not be for americans ,it will not be for anyone..

    So effectively the best way to see the Ukraine crisis.. is like the Beslan school hostage crisis.



    Where many terrorist wired with Bombs ,kidnapped thousands of children and civilians in a school and the Russian police surrounded the building. people should not forget how Putin
    himself ,from his own mouth not long ago on interview ,told how Russian Intelligence Services FSB , intercept a communication between the US embassy in azerbaijan and the terrorist they were fighting in Caucasus, that wire with bombs and kidnap children in schools. and he told American Government was supplying help to them.  So effectively Ukraine is hostage of
    the most dangerous international terrorist organization ,that is the US gov and ukrainians not aware of this danger.. No  

    in this case the school is Ukraine ,and the terrorist are the UltraNationalist factions..and the terrorist leaders are the Americans.with the only difference.. that the Americans can negotiate if pressured enough by its European Allies ,to stop its criminal war and interference in Ukraine. So this is why Russia is forced to work with the EU to solve the Ukraine conflict. and this is were Minsk-2 comes into play.

    The Europeans are the negotiators between the terrorist and Russia.,and Russia help  to
    Donetsk and Lugansk effectively keep busy the terrorist from not moving to other places
    with their terrorism like Crimea.

    So can Russia ARmy enter in Ukraine and wipe the terrorist of the Ukraine army? of course they can.. can they do it without unacceptable losses and civilians casualties ? not at all.  
    Russia is dealing with a real terrorist international Organization ,is called United States Government of America. Is like fighting ISIS and Alqaeda combined but they armed with state of the art technology ,submarines and thousands of nukes.
     
    The americans congress CIA deathsquads will blow up Ukraine Nuclear reactors ,the ones closer to Russia and Belarus if they feel they will lose control of Ukraine.. that way will at least force Russia to damage its economy ,by them later having to seal with their own money the nuclear facilities and deal with 30 to 40 millions Ukraine refugees.

    The only other alternative to agreeing to play a proxy war games with Americans in Ukraine..
    is if Russia declare war against USA , and do a preventive nuclear war against them.. and destroy in just one massive surprise nuclear attack all US leaders and its navy ,satellites and military bases.. which i don't think is the best option.. but also collapse US economy ,so that they no longer can finance NGOs ,bribe any politician and have any influence in the world.

    People that really think this is all conspiration ,as many will say.. should look no further of
    what is happening in Syria were Americans and its allies like Israel ,Turkey and Saudis, arms ISIS and other terrorist groups.. to exterminate 20 millions civilians living in Syria that support
    majority Assad.

    neither forget how Americans fueled civil wars for decades before.. in Salvador civil war ,fueled
    by Americans lasted 13 years.. Lebanon war i think 15 years.

    Here is a view of how far the so called "freedom loving nation" have gone ,for overthrowing governments and how far they have fueled civil wars before. By an American Historian Professor of international politics. this is just a small example of US previous interferences.






    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  sepheronx on Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:07 pm

    http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150707/1024337315.html

    Oh great. Yeah, no Nazi's.

    Vann7
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3232
    Points : 3356
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Vann7 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:07 pm

    sepheronx wrote:http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150707/1024337315.html

    Oh great. Yeah, no Nazi's.

    If you know nothing of Ukraine Ultra nationals.. who organize and leads them..
    you need to...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc_LIR5ExIU


    The Right sector and all ultra nationals are not any more Nazis than the American
    CIA or children being told by parents to salute like Nazis..

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om99-3kpDds

    People like you are incapable to know the difference between brainwashed people
    financed by US congress and a real Independent Nationalistic social movements that becomes destructive over time. It was NAzis who arrested bandera and killed his family..and destroyed his independent Ukraine movement not the soviets. that alone should throw out to the toilet any claims that Ukrainians ultra nationals and Nazis are the same thing. When It is not.

    Erk
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

    Posts : 474
    Points : 485
    Join date : 2015-04-26

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Erk on Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:07 am

    South Front update.



    Ivan the Colorado
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 794
    Points : 828
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Age : 20
    Location : Colorado, USA

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Ivan the Colorado on Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:43 am

    Vann7 wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150707/1024337315.html

    Oh great. Yeah, no Nazi's.

    If you know nothing of Ukraine Ultra nationals.. who organize and leads them..
    you need to...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc_LIR5ExIU


    The Right sector and all ultra nationals are not any more Nazis than the American
    CIA or children being told by parents to salute like Nazis..

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om99-3kpDds

    People like you are incapable to know the difference between brainwashed people
    financed by US congress and a real Independent Nationalistic social movements that becomes destructive over time. It was NAzis who arrested bandera and killed his family..and destroyed his independent Ukraine movement not the soviets. that alone should throw out to the toilet any claims that Ukrainians ultra nationals and Nazis are the same thing. When It is not.
    Did ya consume anything that you weren't supposed recently, methanol perhaps? Don't worry we are here for ya. drunken drunken drunken

    On a more serious note, what you are saying is the equivalent of "Russia is not capitalist cuz America is capitalist and America is Russia's enemy hurr durr."

    Vann7
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3232
    Points : 3356
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Vann7 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:03 am

    The Bulgarian RAT ,visit Kiev and declare that support Sanctions against Russia..




    Russia had to be crazy ,in dealing with such scum President for the south stream project.. .. His hostility and anti Russian speech have only increased ..almost at Lithuane and Poland levels. a country like Bulgaria that today only exist because Russia kicked the Turkey army from its territory and helped them to gain its independence from Turkey. Was really was a good idea that Putin canceled any deal with such traitors and do counter sanctions on them..


    Last edited by Vann7 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:50 am; edited 2 times in total

    Karl Haushofer
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 635
    Points : 634
    Join date : 2015-05-03

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Karl Haushofer on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:11 am

    Never understood why Bulgaria is so hostile to Russia. Russia has never done any harm to Bulgaria and Russians saved Bulgarians from the Ottoman Turks. Bulgarians have the same Orthodox religion as Russia. And Bulgarians are Slavs(?) like the Russians are.

    Bulgaria should be like Serbia when it comes to Russia, but they always seem to pick the side that is hostile to Russia.

    Firebird
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 912
    Points : 944
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Firebird on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:09 am

    Karl Haushofer wrote:Never understood why Bulgaria is so hostile to Russia. Russia has never done any harm to Bulgaria and Russians saved Bulgarians from the Ottoman Turks. Bulgarians have the same Orthodox religion as Russia. And Bulgarians are Slavs(?) like the Russians are.

    Bulgaria should be like Serbia when it comes to Russia, but they always seem to pick the side that is hostile to Russia.

    But Bulgarian people themselves are VERY pro Russian. Atleast much of them are.
    Maybe the elections have some rigging. The media has certainly been hijacked by Uncle Sham. Time Russia started being much more active in E Europe, I think.

    Khepesh
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1641
    Points : 1710
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Ахетатон и Уасет

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Khepesh on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:43 am

    I quote myself from post 871 in the previous thread.

    Shirokino, again. "Kotych" has posted that VSN have left. Some confusion may be result of the announcement of intention to withdraw being understood as a withdrawl that has already taken place, when the reality may be that the forces have not yet moved. IMO you never announce an intention to withdraw when you are in combat, even low level, and announce the withdrawl only when it has taken place. I am beginning to think that a cock-up has occured and we have what is now clearly an embarrasing debacle about Shirokino that gives propaganda to ukrops. There is a split in opinion, from side of Novorossiya, about this. Some say that it is simply to show that VSN are not the guilty party and that it is ukrops who want to break Minsk, and this is of course a fact. Others say that the ground at Shirokino is not suitable for defence as it is overlooked by hills and it is necessary to withdraw to better ground to save lives. These are the views from the side "cunning plan". From the side "Putin drained" it is pointed out that why only now withdraw from Shirokino if the ground is bad, why not months ago. Why withdraw to show "good intentions" when the outside world does not know, and if it did, will not give a shit. Also, if Shirokino is given up, then in order to show we are the good guys and want to save lives, why not give up Gorlovka, Donetsk, Lugansk, everything. If Shirokino is given up to save lives, then that argument is also valid for saying that Leningrad, Stalingrad and Voronezh should have been given up. Ukrops see all this nonsense happening in the networks and laugh. This should have been forecast and better thought given to any withdrawl from Shirokino, if it has actually happened, and it is still not 100% clear. Whatever the reasons for this heap of shit, it had better be part of "cunning plan" or some heads should roll.
    I draw attention to that part I have now put in bold because yesterday Pushilin was talking about the possibility of VSN withdrawing from the front line Marinka and Krasnogorovka, and even Gorlovka has been mentioned. There is also talk of Debaltsevo being turned in a "DMZ" as it is not part of DNR according to Minsk. Does anybody think that ukrops will also pull back in those areas, or that they will evacuate Avdeevka and Peski in a gesture of "goodwill" to make them DMZ? I would like to say that I cannot see any possibility of Gorlovka being evacuated by VSN to turn it into a DMZ, but if there is a withdrawl from positions at Marinka and Krasnogorovka, then anything seems possible, even withdrawl from the western and northern districts of Donetsk city in order to make them DMZ, or if not that, which is extremely unlikely, then possibly from Yasinovataya and/or Spartak. Dangerous games and this all begins to tighten now. Four or five weeks, tick tock tick tock....


    Last edited by Khepesh on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total

    JohninMK
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3388
    Points : 3431
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  JohninMK on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:48 am

    Not sure which of the four laws (my highlights) is causing the angst.

    Ukrainian Parliament Speaker Volodymyr Groisman has cancelled the plenary session of Verkhovna Rada scheduled for Thursday, on which the lawmakers were supposed to discuss the draft law on local elections,the leader of Ukraine's Radical Party Oleh Lyashko said. On Wednesday morning Groisman said on Facebook that “all the important questions” will be discussed at a Rada plenary session next week.

    “By decision of V.Groisman the extraordinary plenary session of Rada on Thursday has been cancelled… Now the adoption of the law on local elections and a number of other important laws is threatened,” Lyashko said on Facebook. The lawmaker added that he has no idea about the reasons behind such decision.

    According to Lyashko, on the Thursday session Ukrainian lawmakers were also expected to discuss the bill to abandon a 15 percent tax on pensions, the indexation of salaries and pensions and the impeachment of the President.

    According to the Minsk Agreement, elaborated by the leaders of Russia, Ukraine, France and Germany in mid-Frebruary, both the Constitutional reform in Ukraine aimed at power decentralization and local elections in particular districts of Donbas region are to take place before the end of 2015. Earlier in July, head of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) Alexander Zakharchenko announced that local DPR elections would be held on October 18 and Luhansk People’s Republic (LPR) leader Igor Plotnitsky has set elections in LPR for November 1.


    Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150708/1024349820.html#ixzz3fHu7JVd3

    JohninMK
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3388
    Points : 3431
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  JohninMK on Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:07 am

    Following the removal of the word Russia we have more from the 'couldn't make it up' department

    After the Ukrainian army defeats pro-independence supporters in eastern Ukraine, Donbass must be completely cleared of Russian culture, said Anatolij Streljanyj, a renowned writer and columnist of Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE).

    De-Russianization must become the number one priority for Ukraine, Streljanyj said. "In this war, the fate of Ukrainness is being determined. This is important. That's the point. Everything else is minor details," the columnist of the radio station said, as cited by website Ruposters.ru. The government of Ukraine should start the policy of Ukrainization across the country, Streljanyj added. "Ukrainization is not only complete breakaway from Russia, but also complete withdrawal from Russianness. De-Russianization will become the synonym of Ukrainization. The former must be eradicated, the latter — forced into application."

    According to Streljanyj, ethnic Russians living in Donbass are in fact Ukrainians. In fact, they [the Russians in eastern Ukraine] would have been Ukrainian, if not Russia, which "defeats Ukrainness simply because of its mere existence in this world."

    Right on. Apparently, Russia can magically turn various ethnic groups into Russians by simply being on this planet. Amusingly, the enthusiastic activist for Ukrainianization happened to live in Austria. Very Ukrainian of him, we must admit.


    Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150707/1024337315.html#ixzz3fHvU1lvN

    KoTeMoRe
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3596
    Points : 3631
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:35 am

    JohninMK wrote:Following the removal of the word Russia we have more from the 'couldn't make it up' department

    After the Ukrainian army defeats pro-independence supporters in eastern Ukraine, Donbass must be completely cleared of Russian culture, said Anatolij Streljanyj, a renowned writer and columnist of Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE).

    De-Russianization must become the number one priority for Ukraine, Streljanyj said. "In this war, the fate of Ukrainness is being determined. This is important. That's the point. Everything else is minor details," the columnist of the radio station said, as cited by website Ruposters.ru. The government of Ukraine should start the policy of Ukrainization across the country, Streljanyj added. "Ukrainization is not only complete breakaway from Russia, but also complete withdrawal from Russianness. De-Russianization will become the synonym of Ukrainization. The former must be eradicated, the latter — forced into application."

    According to Streljanyj, ethnic Russians living in Donbass are in fact Ukrainians. In fact, they [the Russians in eastern Ukraine] would have been Ukrainian, if not Russia, which "defeats Ukrainness simply because of its mere existence in this world."

    Right on. Apparently, Russia can magically turn various ethnic groups into Russians by simply being on this planet. Amusingly, the enthusiastic activist for Ukrainianization happened to live in Austria. Very Ukrainian of him, we must admit.


    Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150707/1024337315.html#ixzz3fHvU1lvN


    I did NAZI that one coming...

    Rodinazombie
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 582
    Points : 616
    Join date : 2015-04-22

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Rodinazombie on Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:13 pm

    ^^^^^^^

    And that is precisely why russians will continue to fight as long as the enemy is spouting this vile nazi crap. You guys who know me from mp.net know i dont like playing the nazi card, but this shit is something Goebbels and co would be proud of.

    I for one would have no problem with seeing the people who support and implement this executed, those who support the idea of 'all russian traces to be removed' from donbass, can expect no mercy when russians will come for them, and deservedly so.


    Sponsored content

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:45 am


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:45 am