Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Share

    whir
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 810
    Points : 849
    Join date : 2015-04-27

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  whir on Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:44 pm

    I can't even imagine the outcry if Al Jazeera would be calling to fight verjudung but since it's FRE calling to de-Russification it's completely acceptable by all kind of standards Rolling Eyes.

    Neutrality
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 827
    Points : 845
    Join date : 2015-05-02

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Neutrality on Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:54 pm

    Vann7 wrote:The Bulgarian RAT ,visit Kiev and declare that support Sanctions against Russia..




    Russia had to be crazy ,in dealing with such scum President for the south stream project.. .. His hostility and anti Russian speech have only increased ..almost at Lithuane and Poland levels. a country like Bulgaria that today only exist because Russia kicked the Turkey army from its territory and helped them to gain its independence from Turkey. Was really was a good idea that Putin canceled any deal with such traitors and do counter sanctions on them..

    Bulgaria fought against Russia in WWI though. In the words of Zhirinovski "no help for them anymore because they will spit on us later".

    Flagship Victory
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 974
    Points : 922
    Join date : 2015-04-28
    Location : Canada

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Flagship Victory on Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:24 pm

    2 Maidan soldiers KIA 10 Maidan soldiers WIA yesterday.

    Khepesh
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1629
    Points : 1698
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Ахетатон и Уасет

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Khepesh on Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:26 pm

    Zakharchenko has given casualty numbers for DNR residents. Except for where women and children are mentioned he does not state specifically about now many of the men killed were soldiers or civilians tho it has to be presumed that the majority are soldiers.

    Dead :-
    2014 - total of 3864 of which 522 were women and 65 children.
    2015 - total 1212 of which 25 are children under 18 years. Otherwise this total is not seperated into women, men, combatants or civilians.
    Total DNR dead for war so far - 5076

    Injured:-
    This is only the numbers for those receiving disabling injuries and it would be presumed that the total number of wounded will be much higher if those with light injuries were included.
    For the war so far - more than 6200 with women, children and the elderly included in the total.

    Missing :- More than 2000

    http://dan-news.info/defence/s-nachala-goda-v-rezultate-ukrainskoj-agressii-byli-ubity-bolee-1200-zhitelej-dnr-zaxarchenko.html

    Flagship Victory
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 974
    Points : 922
    Join date : 2015-04-28
    Location : Canada

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Flagship Victory on Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:45 pm

    yet another Maidan BS propaganda

    http://news.yahoo.com/russia-cuts-off-power-supplies-ukraine-rebels-kiev-155519945.html


    those Chechens again

    http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/08/world/europe/islamic-battalions-stocked-with-chechens-aid-ukraine-in-war-with-rebels.html?_r=0

    JohninMK
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3369
    Points : 3412
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  JohninMK on Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:53 pm

    Neutrality wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:The Bulgarian RAT ,visit Kiev and declare that support Sanctions against Russia..




    Russia had to be crazy ,in dealing with such scum President for the south stream project.. .. His hostility and anti Russian speech have only increased ..almost at Lithuane and Poland levels. a country like Bulgaria that today only exist because Russia kicked the Turkey army from its territory and helped them to gain its independence from Turkey. Was really was a good idea that Putin canceled any deal with such traitors and do counter sanctions on them..

    Bulgaria fought against Russia in WWI though. In the words of Zhirinovski "no help for them anymore because they will spit on us later".
    I think the reaction has more to do with the realisation that they have completely shot themselves in the economic foot by caving in to the US/EU pressure on SouthStream, getting nothing in return, and are lashing out pathetically trying to blame everyone but themselves.

    Karl Haushofer
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 635
    Points : 634
    Join date : 2015-05-03

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Karl Haushofer on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:05 pm

    Khepesh wrote:I quote myself from post 871 in the previous thread.

    Shirokino, again. "Kotych" has posted that VSN have left. Some confusion may be result of the announcement of intention to withdraw being understood as a withdrawl that has already taken place, when the reality may be that the forces have not yet moved. IMO you never announce an intention to withdraw when you are in combat, even low level, and announce the withdrawl only when it has taken place. I am beginning to think that a cock-up has occured and we have what is now clearly an embarrasing debacle about Shirokino that gives propaganda to ukrops. There is a split in opinion, from side of Novorossiya, about this. Some say that it is simply to show that VSN are not the guilty party and that it is ukrops who want to break Minsk, and this is of course a fact. Others say that the ground at Shirokino is not suitable for defence as it is overlooked by hills and it is necessary to withdraw to better ground to save lives. These are the views from the side "cunning plan". From the side "Putin drained" it is pointed out that why only now withdraw from Shirokino if the ground is bad, why not months ago. Why withdraw to show "good intentions" when the outside world does not know, and if it did, will not give a shit. Also, if Shirokino is given up, then in order to show we are the good guys and want to save lives, why not give up Gorlovka, Donetsk, Lugansk, everything. If Shirokino is given up to save lives, then that argument is also valid for saying that Leningrad, Stalingrad and Voronezh should have been given up. Ukrops see all this nonsense happening in the networks and laugh. This should have been forecast and better thought given to any withdrawl from Shirokino, if it has actually happened, and it is still not 100% clear. Whatever the reasons for this heap of shit, it had better be part of "cunning plan" or some heads should roll.
    I draw attention to that part I have now put in bold because yesterday Pushilin was talking about the possibility of VSN withdrawing from the front line Marinka and Krasnogorovka, and even Gorlovka has been mentioned. There is also talk of Debaltsevo being turned in a "DMZ" as it is not part of DNR according to Minsk. Does anybody think that ukrops will also pull back in those areas, or that they will evacuate Avdeevka and Peski in a gesture of "goodwill" to make them DMZ? I would like to say that I cannot see any possibility of Gorlovka being evacuated by VSN to turn it into a DMZ, but if there is a withdrawl from positions at Marinka and Krasnogorovka, then anything seems possible, even withdrawl from the western and northern districts of Donetsk city in order to make them DMZ, or if not that, which is extremely unlikely, then possibly from Yasinovataya and/or Spartak. Dangerous games and this all begins to tighten now. Four or five weeks, tick tock tick tock....

    I know the Russians are the masters of capitulations, but this can't be true.

    Flagship Victory
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 974
    Points : 922
    Join date : 2015-04-28
    Location : Canada

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Flagship Victory on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:37 pm

    Russia stopped supplying electricity to NAF controlled Donbas because Maidan won't pay for it. I knew this was a mistake when Russians were building all those power lines to make NAF dependent on Russia for electricity. Shocked

    http://news.yahoo.com/russia-cuts-off-power-supplies-ukraine-rebels-kiev-155519945.html

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  sepheronx on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:38 pm

    I dont see the point of pulling back if you are ahead, just for "good will" gesture when you know the other side wont follow through the same. As well, I hope they know if they give up, they will surely die anyway. So all of this makes no sense, unless these areas are just nothing, hold little strategic value, and the NAF forces are stretched too thin.

    Outside of that, Pushillin may end up dead and someone else replacing him if he is pulling these losing games for "good will". No such thing really, as it is a kill or be killed situation.

    Flagship Victory
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 974
    Points : 922
    Join date : 2015-04-28
    Location : Canada

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Flagship Victory on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:42 pm

    sepheronx wrote:I dont see the point of pulling back if you are ahead, just for "good will" gesture when you know the other side wont follow through the same. As well, I hope they know if they give up, they will surely die anyway. So all of this makes no sense, unless these areas are just nothing, hold little strategic value, and the NAF forces are stretched too thin.

    Outside of that, Pushillin may end up dead and someone else replacing him if he is pulling these losing games for "good will". No such thing really, as it is a kill or be killed situation.

    If Russia wants you dead, then you might as well be dead. Lesson to be learned, never start an uprising without Russia's approval. Donbas is not Crimea. Russia gave the go ahead to do uprising in Crimea. Russia did not give the go ahead to do uprising in Donbas.

    Karl Haushofer
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 635
    Points : 634
    Join date : 2015-05-03

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Karl Haushofer on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:48 pm

    Flagship Victory wrote:Russia stopped supplying electricity to NAF controlled Donbas because Maidan won't pay for it. I knew this was a mistake when Russians were building all those power lines to make NAF dependent on Russia for electricity.  Shocked

    http://news.yahoo.com/russia-cuts-off-power-supplies-ukraine-rebels-kiev-155519945.html

    Did I understand this correctly? Russia first built power lines to Donbass to provide the Donbass rebels with electricity and then stopped providing the electricity because Kiev is not paying for it?

    I'm not supporting Kiev in this war, but this is a pretty ridiculous position from Russia.

    Karl Haushofer
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 635
    Points : 634
    Join date : 2015-05-03

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Karl Haushofer on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:50 pm

    Flagship Victory wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:I dont see the point of pulling back if you are ahead, just for "good will" gesture when you know the other side wont follow through the same. As well, I hope they know if they give up, they will surely die anyway. So all of this makes no sense, unless these areas are just nothing, hold little strategic value, and the NAF forces are stretched too thin.

    Outside of that, Pushillin may end up dead and someone else replacing him if he is pulling these losing games for "good will". No such thing really, as it is a kill or be killed situation.

    If Russia wants you dead, then you might as well be dead. Lesson to be learned, never start an uprising without Russia's approval. Donbas is not Crimea. Russia gave the go ahead to do uprising in Crimea. Russia did not give the go ahead to do uprising in Donbas.

    Really? Didn't the Russian Duma give Putin a permission to use military force in Ukraine after Crimea was taken? At the same time Putin was saying that Russia will defend its compatriots in its near abroad. If this is not a "go ahead" then I don't know what is.

    Flagship Victory
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 974
    Points : 922
    Join date : 2015-04-28
    Location : Canada

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Flagship Victory on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:50 pm

    Karl Haushofer wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:Russia stopped supplying electricity to NAF controlled Donbas because Maidan won't pay for it. I knew this was a mistake when Russians were building all those power lines to make NAF dependent on Russia for electricity.  Shocked

    http://news.yahoo.com/russia-cuts-off-power-supplies-ukraine-rebels-kiev-155519945.html

    Did I understand this correctly? Russia first built power lines to Donbass to provide the Donbass rebels with electricity and then stopped providing the electricity because Kiev is not paying for it?

    I'm not supporting Kiev in this war, but this is a pretty ridiculous position from Russia.

    Russia made NAF dependent on Russia for electricity, water, food, arms. Now Russia cuts off supplies to strangle NAF. Russia is Maidan's biggest ally. Russian members of OSCE are basically spies for Maidan.

    Flagship Victory
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 974
    Points : 922
    Join date : 2015-04-28
    Location : Canada

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Flagship Victory on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:51 pm

    Karl Haushofer wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:I dont see the point of pulling back if you are ahead, just for "good will" gesture when you know the other side wont follow through the same. As well, I hope they know if they give up, they will surely die anyway. So all of this makes no sense, unless these areas are just nothing, hold little strategic value, and the NAF forces are stretched too thin.

    Outside of that, Pushillin may end up dead and someone else replacing him if he is pulling these losing games for "good will". No such thing really, as it is a kill or be killed situation.

    If Russia wants you dead, then you might as well be dead. Lesson to be learned, never start an uprising without Russia's approval. Donbas is not Crimea. Russia gave the go ahead to do uprising in Crimea. Russia did not give the go ahead to do uprising in Donbas.

    Really? Didn't the Russian Duma give Putin a permission to use military force in Ukraine after Crimea was taken? At the same time Putin was saying that Russia will defend its compatriots in its near abroad. If this is not a "go ahead" then I don't know what is.

    Heck no. It was Strelkov who took personally started uprising in Donbas. Now Strelkov is in BIG trouble Shocked

    Karl Haushofer
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 635
    Points : 634
    Join date : 2015-05-03

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Karl Haushofer on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:57 pm

    Flagship Victory wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:I dont see the point of pulling back if you are ahead, just for "good will" gesture when you know the other side wont follow through the same. As well, I hope they know if they give up, they will surely die anyway. So all of this makes no sense, unless these areas are just nothing, hold little strategic value, and the NAF forces are stretched too thin.

    Outside of that, Pushillin may end up dead and someone else replacing him if he is pulling these losing games for "good will". No such thing really, as it is a kill or be killed situation.

    If Russia wants you dead, then you might as well be dead. Lesson to be learned, never start an uprising without Russia's approval. Donbas is not Crimea. Russia gave the go ahead to do uprising in Crimea. Russia did not give the go ahead to do uprising in Donbas.

    Really? Didn't the Russian Duma give Putin a permission to use military force in Ukraine after Crimea was taken? At the same time Putin was saying that Russia will defend its compatriots in its near abroad. If this is not a "go ahead" then I don't know what is.

    Heck no. It was Strelkov who took personally started uprising in Donbas. Now Strelkov is in BIG trouble Shocked

    But the Russian Duma did give Putin a permission to use military force in Ukraine after Crimea was taken and during the first insurgency in Donbass. I remember this very well.

    If the Russian Duma would grant Putin such a permission it could not be for any other reason than to use military force in Donbass, since Crimea was already considered as Russian at the time.

    PapaDragon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3673
    Points : 3785
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  PapaDragon on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:59 pm

    So we have clowns here who quote idiots from ignore list who quote yahoo news who quote Kiev PR crew??? Suspect No confused

    Haushofer, you may now claim your rightful place as no.2 on Dragon's ignore list, congrats! thumbsup

    Flagship Victory
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 974
    Points : 922
    Join date : 2015-04-28
    Location : Canada

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Flagship Victory on Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:00 pm

    Karl Haushofer wrote:If the Russian Duma would grant Putin such a permission it could not be for any other reason than to use military force in Donbass, since Crimea was already considered as Russian at the time.

    Yes but then Putin has Duma rescind that.

    Karl Haushofer
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 635
    Points : 634
    Join date : 2015-05-03

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Karl Haushofer on Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:01 pm

    Flagship Victory wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:If the Russian Duma would grant Putin such a permission it could not be for any other reason than to use military force in Donbass, since Crimea was already considered as Russian at the time.

    Yes but then Putin has Duma rescind that.
    It was rescinded later but the "go ahead" had already been given.

    Karl Haushofer
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 635
    Points : 634
    Join date : 2015-05-03

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Karl Haushofer on Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:01 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:So we have clowns here who quote idiots from ignore list who quote yahoo news who quote Kiev PR crew??? Suspect No confused

    Haushofer, you may now claim your rightful place as no.2 on Dragon's ignore list, congrats! thumbsup
    Do you also ignore Khepesh?

    Flagship Victory
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 974
    Points : 922
    Join date : 2015-04-28
    Location : Canada

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Flagship Victory on Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:10 pm

    Karl Haushofer wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:If the Russian Duma would grant Putin such a permission it could not be for any other reason than to use military force in Donbass, since Crimea was already considered as Russian at the time.

    Yes but then Putin has Duma rescind that.
    It was rescinded later but the "go ahead" had already been given.

    The go ahead was for Putin, not for Girkin cheers

    Ghoster
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 102
    Points : 106
    Join date : 2015-05-01
    Location : Lithuania

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Ghoster on Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:10 pm

    Flagship Victory wrote:Russia stopped supplying electricity to NAF controlled Donbas because Maidan won't pay for it. I knew this was a mistake when Russians were building all those power lines to make NAF dependent on Russia for electricity.  Shocked

    http://news.yahoo.com/russia-cuts-off-power-supplies-ukraine-rebels-kiev-155519945.html
    Anyone know if this is true?

    I saw it this week in a Ukrainian news site but didn't believe it at first. DAN News today reported that yesterday Ukrainian shelling damaged high-voltage power lines that led to power outages in many areas.

    The timing of these news is strange to say the least.

    Khepesh
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1629
    Points : 1698
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Ахетатон и Уасет

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Khepesh on Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:14 pm

    sepheronx wrote:I dont see the point of pulling back if you are ahead, just for "good will" gesture when you know the other side wont follow through the same. As well, I hope they know if they give up, they will surely die anyway. So all of this makes no sense, unless these areas are just nothing, hold little strategic value, and the NAF forces are stretched too thin.

    Outside of that, Pushillin may end up dead and someone else replacing him if he is pulling these losing games for "good will". No such thing really, as it is a kill or be killed situation.
    Shirokino was clumsily done with various people who are listened to making contradictory statements and Strelkov having to apologise and withdraw his early comments. However, it has got Kiev rattled as "useful idiots" in Mariupol are complaining that ukrops should not draw back, and we have rumours about "Azov" refusing to draw back. We also have ridiculous and obvious propaganda trying to say VSN is bombarding Shirokino when the reality is that ukrops are strolling about looting the village. ukrops would have done better to keep quiet as this affair about Shirokino had caused some divisions, but they shout and now look the morons and fools we know they are. A DNR offer to create a DMZ either side of the front at Marinka and Krasnogorovka will put ukrops into a difficult position as a withdrawl at the front there puts them at a disadvantage by moving their prospective start lines back in the event of an offensive and giving slightly more notice of any attack. While for VSN it does move the front back to the western edges of Petrovsky which is not good, but it will not cause an increase in the bombardments and will in fact make it very difficult for ukrops to justify any action there at all, tho of course this has not stopped them so far, as all western MSM is behind them. Ukrops are being invited to withdraw in a reciprocal agrement, but this is not the intention, which is to invite them to advance at best, or at least to stay were they are and continue bombardment. It is a more difficult situation politically for them than for DNR. That the ploy is rather obvious is almost irrelevant as no matter what anybody thinks the reasons are, the reality on the ground will be that VSN have unilaterally withdrawn, and even the western media scum will have difficulty twisting that. Last week I wrote tounge in cheek that it would be useful if ukrops launched an attack somewhere along the front, and I mentioned Pervomaisk as an example, and there was a sudden and unusual withdrawl of VSN in the hope of drawing ukrops in and so creating a casus beli. I wrote that before Shirokino and this affair about Marinka and Krasnogorovka, so perhaps more than one way to cook a goose, tho I have no idea if it is the same goose that is being cooked or a different one. Time will tell.

    Godric
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 391
    Points : 405
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Alba (Scotland)

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Godric on Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:25 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:So we have clowns here who quote idiots from ignore list who quote yahoo news who quote Kiev PR crew??? Suspect No confused

    Haushofer, you may now claim your rightful place as no.2 on Dragon's ignore list, congrats! thumbsup

    I take it flagship victory is the other .... I have the same two on my ignore list

    back on topic .... it all seems a bit sketchy ... I can't help but feel we are in the calm before the storm

    PapaDragon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3673
    Points : 3785
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  PapaDragon on Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:38 pm

    Correct on all counts Godric thumbsup


    In the meantime, trouble in Paradise. lol1

    Holodomor-Lite: Ukrainian journalists wake up to the effects of "EuroReforms"

    http://fortruss.blogspot.com/2015/07/holodomor-lite-ukrainian-journalists.html

    Article by Alena Golota on Insider.ua. Translation by Tatzhit. 7/8/15.

    Ukraine is slowly but surely sinking into something in between 40's and 90's - war and famine.

    Thank God, there are no dead people on the streets, and no cannibalism yet, as in the Holodomor stories, but we all are becoming involuntary participants in a hunger strike. We began to eat less.

    Recent data of the State Statistics Service unpleasantly surprised and horrified me - in the first quarter of 2015, Ukrainians began to spend 20% less money than before on food <despite ballooning prices - ed.>. First of all, people stopped eating meat and fish products, canned fruit - the sales are down by 37%.

    Demand for fresh fish, various cereals, seafood, sausages fell by 30%. People also buy less eggs, fresh meat and vegetables - their consumption has fallen by 25%, and we saw 20% decrease in sales of beverages, butter, macaroni and confectionery products.

    Consumers only increased their purchases of salt - 11% more, and margarine, by 2%. Well, that's it's in our genes already - in any crisis, buy salt.

    This is very scary. We're cutting down expenses on the most valuable and irreplaceable thing - our health. After all, the Ukrainians have not abandoned "junk food" - chips, salted nuts, soda, and other crap that medical professionals caution against.

    We have reduced the consumption of healthy and necessary items - fish, meat, vegetables, eggs. They are the foundation of any healthy diet, but they're expensive.

    But what does our body care? How can we explain to it that there's a war on, and it will not get all the nutrients it needs?

    According to nutritionists, people over 35 should eat beef 2-3 times a week with plenty of vegetables. In the other days, animal protein can come from poultry and fish.

    How many of our seniors eat meat three times a week <average pension in Ukraine is less than $80/month now - ed.>? Heck, how often do working Ukrainians get meat <average salary in Ukraine is less than $175/month - ed.>? These things nutritionists talk about, we only see during celebrations.

    I remember the words of one of my former bosses, a multimillionaire. He was asked at a meeting with the students: "Now, again, an economic crisis has come. What can we save on?". He said: - "On anything other than food. It's your health."

    And then remember the words of Arseny Yatsenyuk, who advised the Ukrainians to "tighten their belts".

    I wonder whether he tightened his belt? Do his children and wife eat 30% less meat, like rest of the country?
    Are his staff workers looking for cheaper rice in the stores, because they can't avoid to pay full price?
    Did he lose any weight through malnutrition?

    They never skimp on food. Only on us.

    Of course, we will survive. Our ancestors ate grass during the famine, will we die from eating a third less meat per capita?

    Most of us won't. But we're so tired of surviving and persuading ourselves to suffer, when those responsible at the top do not suffer at all.

    One good thing <about austerity>, though - we are all be nice and slim for beach season.

    Khepesh
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1629
    Points : 1698
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Ахетатон и Уасет

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Khepesh on Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:44 pm

    It has been obvious for a while, but in clear. The troll, whether one or two individuals, is using normal differences of opinion between real Donbass supporters in order to create divisions between posters and stifle debate as posters may not say what they want to say for fear of inadvertantly giving ammunition to this troll, who now drags me into this by name. IMO, trolling to create divisions within a forum should be met not with ignore, but a ban, as this type of activity is an attack on the forum itself.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:04 pm


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:04 pm