Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+60
Walther von Oldenburg
Airbornewolf
Tolstoy
wilhelm
kvs
pavi
Scorpius
par far
Backman
Sprut-B
marcellogo
Krepost
medo
d_taddei2
ahmedfire
billybatts91
sepheronx
Ispan
Firebird
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
PapaDragon
Arkanghelsk
Kiko
ALAMO
LMFS
Hole
JohninMK
jhelb
franco
Sujoy
Belisarius
dionis
thegopnik
zorobabel
Aristonicus
ArgentinaGuard
Serberus
Rodion_Romanovic
lancelot
Tsavo Lion
TMA1
Lapain
Odin of Ossetia
Isos
walle83
Regular
nomadski
Karl Haushofer
Dr.Snufflebug
calripson
RTN
owais.usmani
VARGR198
Arrow
GarryB
lyle6
PhSt
Big_Gazza
ucmvulcan
mnztr
64 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #53

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #53 - Page 29 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #53

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:28 pm

Urgent!!!

According to preliminary data, the settlement of Lastochkino came under the control of our army in the evening. The enemy left their positions at this moment, our troops are clearing the village.

medo, PapaDragon and littlerabbit like this post

Belisarius

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #53 - Page 29 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #53

Post  Belisarius Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:34 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #53 - Page 29 Img_2412
    "From the direction of Chasov Yar, information is received about the advance of our forces up to 1 km along the O0506 Chasov Yar - Khromovo highway, as well as along the western flank of Bogdanovka."
    https://t.me/geromanat/20383

GarryB, medo, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, littlerabbit, Hole and lancelot like this post

Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:49 pm

Ispan wrote:My take on Avdeyevka, I was unimpressed the Swedish guy posted above, but not bad for a a Westoid

https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2024/02/18/fin-de-la-batalla-de-avdeyevka-resultados/

I have edited it to add a few more info, after comparison with the reports of Soledar and Bakhmut the figure somebody posted about fifty thousand ukrainian casualties in Avdeyevka for five months sounds possible, though I have downgraded it to 30.000 to be on the safe side.

PapaDragon and jon_deluxe like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:29 pm

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:Urgent!!!

According to preliminary data, the settlement of Lastochkino came under the control of our army in the evening. The enemy left their positions at this moment, our troops are clearing the village.

Now that Avi feel it was a hopeless position, so ditching it was the correct choice
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:41 pm

The way you are trying to pretend that they have any control of this part of the battlefield is charming.
    Is it the best westernoid shit that can be figured at the moment? scratch
    Gee ... scratch pwnd

GarryB, PapaDragon, LMFS and Hole like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:46 pm

ALAMO wrote:The way you are trying to pretend that they have any control of this part of the battlefield is charming.
    Is it the best westernoid shit that can be figured at the moment? scratch
    Gee ... scratch pwnd

Odd when did I say they have control....its almost like your trying to put words in my mouth.

Look at a map, where that small town is its exposed and offers no means of defense now that Avi as falling, so the fact Ukraine gave it up without a fight was the correct move. That is what i said.
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:20 pm

Dude.
    You are living in a shithole made of cardboard and MDF.
    You have not a single clue what you are talking about.
    As always.
    You can't even imagine the scale of firepower needed to level a fukin district of a VILLAGE that was habituated by 20k people, in 5-story houses, made of reinforced concrete plates, with shelters down to the minus two level.
    Every-single-one house there has a cellar.
    And none of those was made of wood or scrap, as in your fukin' "superpower".
    NO-BO-DY here in Urope ever build this way, and you are still impregnated to get the clue.
    They are running like rabbits - this is why they can't establish any defensive line further west.

kvs, LMFS, Hole and jon_deluxe like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:43 pm

ALAMO wrote:Dude.
    You are living in a shithole made of cardboard and MDF.
    You have not a single clue what you are talking about.
    As always.
    You can't even imagine the scale of firepower needed to level a fukin district of a VILLAGE that was habituated by 20k people, in 5-story houses, made of reinforced concrete plates, with shelters down to the minus two level.
    And none of those was made of wood or scrap, as in your fukin' "superpower".
    NO-BO-DY here in Urope ever build this way, and you are still impregnated to get the clue.
    They are running like rabbits - this is why they can't establish any defensive line further west.

Lol your just looking for an argument now, its frankly pathetic you are trying to start a fight merely because I said, Ukraine giving it up without a fight was the right choice

That place could not be defended it was already flanked from both sides, it's not big enough or strategically important enough to warrant wasting manpower on.

Again your just looking for an argument at this point grow up kid, if you could actually read. You should be able to realize that I agreed Ukraine cannot hold it hence why them surrendering it without wasting men was the right choice.
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:45 pm

MDF and cardboard.
    Go live in it, and don't waste the time of millionaires Laughing
    Even the ones living in 404 Laughing Laughing Laughing

kvs likes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:47 pm

ALAMO wrote:MDF and cardboard.
    Go live in it, and don't waste the time of millionaires Laughing
    Even the ones living in 404 Laughing Laughing Laughing

whatever you say kid
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:58 pm

A new Boston condo building I lived in had drywall between the units. The f*cks couldn't be bothered to even put up concrete partitions. Russians
    have no idea how bad apartments and condos are in the self-anointed paragon of human civilization. If you don't want to hear your neighbour breathe,
    you must buy a fully detached house. Then you can spend hours a day sitting in traffic.

Hole and jon_deluxe like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:05 pm

You can't teach a pig how to fly.
    We are facing a 350mln society, living in vans, trucks, trailers, and barns made of cardboard - being brain fisted how superior to the other 7 bln people they are.
    We just need to live it through.
    They won't last long ...
    No matter how pitty of them I am.

kvs, Hole, lancelot and ucmvulcan like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:14 pm

kvs wrote:A new Boston condo building I lived in had drywall between the units.   The f*cks couldn't be bothered to even put up concrete partitions.   Russians
    have no idea how bad apartments and condos are in the self-anointed paragon of human civilization.    If you don't want to hear your neighbour breathe,
    you must buy a fully detached house.   Then you can spend hours a day sitting in traffic.

and even if you have a detached house, you still get to hear their cars. I don't have the transit issue because I live in a majority minority low income part of a large Mercun city where rare is the night you don't hear at least one police car and you can expect to hear sporadic gunfire a couple nights a month. Ah, rhe glories of this city. Less than two blocks from our most expensive hotels and exclusive shopping centers you can see dozens of tents that contain the last few meager possessions our poorest have, well at least until the police come through and sweep them out. I am sure Ms Low Def and RTN and their superiors would love to know which American town I am in, but well I won't tell you other than to say I am west of the Appalachians and east of the Rockies. Good luck jackasses.

sepheronx, GarryB, kvs and jon_deluxe like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:23 pm

ucmvulcan wrote:
    and even if you have a detached house, you still get to hear their cars.  I don't have the transit issue because I live in a majority minority low income part of a large Mercun city where rare is the night you don't hear at least one police car and you can expect to hear sporadic gunfire a couple nights a month.  Ah, rhe glories of this city.  Less than two blocks from our most expensive hotels and exclusive shopping centers you can see dozens of tents that contain the last few meager possessions our poorest have, well at least until the police come through and sweep them out.  I am sure Ms Low Def and RTN and their superiors would love to know which American town I am in, but well I won't tell you other than to say I am west of the Appalachians and east of the Rockies.  Good luck jackasses.

A dream of my auntie was to visit "Murica", where part of my family lives.
    Some in NY, some in Chicago.
    My auntie is the kind of person who will do everything to "show up".
    So they made a mortgage for some $30k to go and "impress" the family Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    The sole thing they recall from NY, was the sound of police sirens all night long, in a neighborhood they lived in.
    My cousin's memories are better - he was running&hiding after being mad enough to take a metro, and meeting a few ...ekhm ... distinguished descendants of the Southern agrarian workforce Very Happy

Jokes aside, America is a great and beautiful place to live in. With kind and decent people. This is why I feel sad about what the heck happened with what used to be a nice country. And how they made you all, Americans, boil in cold water as frogs.

kvs likes this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:33 pm

kvs wrote:A new Boston condo building I lived in had drywall between the units.   The f*cks couldn't be bothered to even put up concrete partitions.   Russians
    have no idea how bad apartments and condos are in the self-anointed paragon of human civilization.    If you don't want to hear your neighbour breathe,
    you must buy a fully detached house.   Then you can spend hours a day sitting in traffic.

In Argentina many stupid people (especially those who live in big cities like Buenos Aires) think that the average North American and Western European has huge houses and is a millionaire. According to them, there are no poor and indigent people in the United States and Europe. Their cities are perfect. There are no assaults, robberies, rapes, labor conflicts, garbage. People smell Coco Channel perfume.

GarryB, kvs and jon_deluxe like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:39 pm

All that stuff is unequal, and this is what people should be aware of.
    In the US, there are certainly great places to live - still, no matter all the crises that spoil the US.
    And the things are changing so fukin fast, that it is hard to catch ...
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:10 pm

Ukrs claim over 40,000 Russian KIA in Avdeevka since October Shocked
    par far

Post  par far Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:14 pm

par far

Post  par far Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:14 pm

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:Ukrs claim over 40,000 Russian KIA in Avdeevka since October Shocked

And you believe that nonsense?

Ispan likes this post

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:16 pm

par far wrote:
    Walther von Oldenburg wrote:Ukrs claim over 40,000 Russian KIA in Avdeevka since October Shocked

I don't. But 40k KIA+WIA would be reasonable.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:23 pm

par far wrote:

Ukraine will make any claim. When their claims of shooting down 99% of Russian missiles were being questioned with video claims, they had to dial back their claims.

They claimed Russia has lost 500K men in this war. Independent sources who actually investigated the Russian dead estimates what, 30K in total for entire war?

But Ukrainian intelligence will make up a number, see if people will bite, and run with it.

Now we got brainless that's like Walther or others, who will run with it and spread it and say "I can't believe it. They are claiming....." and then if anyone points out how dumb it is and obituaries don't even come close to the claimed, then they will say "I didn't believe it, but I'm just saying....."

It's a standard tactic and people who have an IQ of room temperature believes it. No one else.

par far, Ispan, LMFS, Hole and bitch_killer like this post

Kiko
    Kiko

Post  Kiko Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:29 pm

Walther took the estimates from Wikipedia.

par far likes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:31 pm

Most Americans don´t know what a cellar is.

people smell Coco Channel perfume.
    French farts are made of Chanel No. 5.  lol1

But 40k KIA+WIA would be reasonable.
    Only if you include soldiers burning their tongues on too hot tea.
    If that number would be correct the Ukro losses (KIA+WIA) would be in the order of at least 400.000.
    Complete BS.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #53 - Page 29 18737410
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #53 - Page 29 26591210
    Claimed to be around Avdeevka.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #53 - Page 29 30919610
    Russian Quad.  Very Happy

GarryB, franco, par far, kvs, Odin of Ossetia, LMFS, lancelot and jon_deluxe like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:53 pm

Hole wrote:
    Russian Quad.  Very Happy

Proper man sized to cope with a proper country. Treats inferior countries with disdain.

If recent, the thaw is underway.

GarryB, PapaDragon and Hole like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:05 pm

Note how cameraman moved to a safe distance when his colleagues started opening boxes. thumbsup

GarryB, ahmedfire, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, Hole and jon_deluxe like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:46 am