Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+68
Scorpius
Rasisuki Nebia
Eugenio Argentina
andalusia
Sprut-B
zare
Krepost
Sujoy
Odin of Ossetia
DerWolf
AMCXXL
Kiko
Podlodka77
VARGR198
0nillie0
Serberus
mr_hd
walle83
diabetus
Regular
psg
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Airbornewolf
Karl Haushofer
TMA1
Pacense
bandit6
ArgentinaGuard
Big_Gazza
PhSt
Tolstoy
PapaDragon
Werewolf
caveat emptor
ludovicense
flamming_python
lyle6
Arkanghelsk
nomadski
famschopman
Firebird
lancelot
Dr.Snufflebug
mnztr
dionis
sepheronx
GarryB
thegopnik
Ispan
kvs
billybatts91
zorobabel
Broski
limb
Azi
Hole
Belisarius
Arrow
SeigSoloyvov
franco
Erk
ucmvulcan
Stealthflanker
JohninMK
SolidarityWithRussia
Isos
Ned86
ALAMO
72 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #34

Regular
    Regular

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #34 - Page 29 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #34

Post  Regular Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:31 am

caveat emptor wrote:@ Dr Snufflebug
    They chose not to kill the guy.

Exactly my point. Anyway, if they don't finish this scum now, they'll have to assassinate them in the West, after the war. Why waste perfect opportunity?
    Edit:
    I beg to differ. Killing Zelensky will be a hit on Ukrainian populace and military morale. What West thinks about him is of no importance. And don't stop at Zelensky. There are many that are legit targets: Danilov, Yermak et all. Whole Russophobic top has to be wiped out.
    LIKE1DISLIKE

Not hunting them down like dogs makes no sense.

If one to believe shitty Russian propaganda that Ukrainian government are usurpers of power with no popular support, so eliminating them would make more political breathing room. But maybe that's not the case in reality?

Also, what martyrs? If they would start with Yarosh, Tikhanovksy, Yatsenyuk, and Poroshenko, no one would make a monument for them. But what I am saying, Russia is the one releasing actualy nazies criminals and foreigners so they can return back to fight the moment they are returned. The pretext of denazification is such a bullshit.

Oh by the way, I do think Russia eventually will kill the Ukrainian political cohort sooner or later. They already stated that there won't be any negotiations and it will be Ukrainian escalation, maybe an attack on Russian civilians will be the last straw.

Better late than never, but like always, the Russian government is acting more reactively than pro-actively.

Imagine my shock - Putin during his latest speech talked about soldiers getting new equipment, modern rifles, optics, and night vision, nothing should be sparred, no financial restrictions should apply.

Why the **** they couldn't open their wallets just before it all began, why wait so many months? Russian military and survival shops were wiped out by soldiers, even before mobiks were a thing, soldiers used their own money to buy and equip with the best stuff like pre-marian reform legionnaires. And now gov steps in.

Sorry, but this is balls, imagine if 5% spending would have been increased before it started, then maybe commercial drones and NV devices wouldn't be a shortage. Ukrainian foreign support would not compare to Russian voentorg churning gear to soldiers that were only affordable to SF guys. Especially that godly commercial winter gear that is too expensive for armies to issue.

Well at least now that bit is sorted, I bet after this is over military will want to keep the funding up at least for a while, will be interesting to see the procurements and how they will change after this experience.

Last edited by Regular on Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Odin of Ossetia and littlerabbit like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #34 - Page 29 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #34

Post  Big_Gazza Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:49 am

Regular wrote:Russia is the one releasing actualy nazies criminals and foreigners so they can return back to fight the moment they are returned. The pretext of denazification is such a bullshit.

..except that nazis will return to the front where they can be killed in the ongoing meat-grinder, while Russian soldiers are freed from nazi jails. Revenge is postponed to save the lives of Russian heroes. I'm OK with that, even if I long to see these banderite criminal bastards lying dead in a ditch angry

GarryB, Werewolf, kvs, littlerabbit, Hole, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:51 am

Big_Gazza wrote:
    Ex-Russian space boss wounded in ‘targeted’ Ukrainian attack

I swear I can hear PD sniggering...

You heard right Cool lol1

GarryB, Big_Gazza, littlerabbit and thegopnik like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:09 am

Big_Gazza wrote:..except that nazis will return to the front where they can be killed in the ongoing meat-grinder, while Russian soldiers are freed from nazi jails. Revenge is postponed to save the lives of Russian heroes. I'm OK with that, even if I long to see these banderite criminal bastards lying dead in a ditch angry

They didn't do much exchanging when it came to Azovstal POW, ratio was always in Ukrainian favor. Russian POWs are not that many compared to Ukrainian, Russia has thousands of territorials as well.

People who belong to criminal formations should be dealt with according to the law, giving them a chance to get back to the front and shoot guns or train personnel makes no sense. Especially when the gaestashe f@**ot with a swastika tattoo who killed DNR soldiers was released after Azovstal. Or that nazi bitch medic.

Odin of Ossetia likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:46 am

IMHO , since towns like Bakhmut and Maryinka .............are fought over by Ukrs , inside the city with some civilian hostages , and by the looks of things all buildings are destroyed above ground by Artillery or Tank or Mortar or Grenades , and all or most civilians above ground are killed , then it is better to save ground troops and instead just bomb by air

Attacking with air power is the worst way to dislodge seriously dug in enemy forces... to be effective a bomb needs a direct hit to be effective and people hidden under ground are near impossible to hit directly...

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #34 - Page 29 Fkdc7x10

Hahaha... I thought that was snow and that it was about freezing, but that is bird shit...

Now it's at the "Earth Hour" level..

Dirty bastard... I bet the party he will be at when he demands the lights are turned off for an hour is so he can grope women in the dark and get them pregnant like he did with his secretaries...

I think the advantage will only last 6 months or so. No doubt the US is building something similar (better than Switchblades, though we don't know if the ATGM Switchblade is any good or not) and will begin providing them in mass, especially if they are short-range systems.

That does not matter.

Russian suicide drones cannot be countered by Ukraine getting their own suicide drones, Ukraine has to counter Russian suicide drones by buying thousands of small short range anti aircraft missiles or guns to shoot down drones... Ukraine getting lots of western suicide drones whether American or Israeli or Chinese does not help because they will be going up against Russian AD which is stronger and better equipped.

During a Russian Defense Ministry meeting on Wednesday, Shoigu proposed a number of measures to strengthen the security of the Russian Federation, including creating a special grouping of troops on the country’s northwestern border and expanding Russia’s armed forces to amount to 1.5 million servicemen in total, with some 695,000 of them being contract soldiers.

The expansion of north western forces is a direct result of Finland and Sweden joining HATO, so this announcement will lead to Finnish politicians jumping up and down complaining at the Russian military escalation with increased forces which justifies Finland joining HATO for protection and why is Russia acting that way... Finland never did anything to them...

What else were they expecting.

Next will be a big military fence long the 1,300km border with Russia, which will eventually turn into a wall and get more and more expensive with lots of claims that the Russians are testing the defences of the wall only to prove later on it was Americans testing it going the other way...

New bomber regiments is great news. Keep the older Su-24M in service for a few more years and replace them step by step with Su-34 and combat drones (Okhotnik).

The logical extension of that would be to do to the Su-35 to create the Su-34 dedicated strike aircraft to the Su-57 and make a slower heavier bigger stealthy strike platform...

But GarryB said hes a Ukrainian troll.

No, Garry says he is not always right, and that the information he is spewing is not helpful much of the time.

I suspect Putin bestowed this honour to get a measure of control of this wuss so he doesn't panic so much and cry like a baby in public.

The Russians are well aware of the cult that's been growing around the man, and prefer to keep it that way. Killing him wouldn't affect the war, it isn't Zelensky masterminding/leading it. Killing him would provide the backers with additional ammo though.

Killing the pawn risks he is replaced by a human being that does not want his home country destroyed in a US scorched earth conflict with Russia, who might stand up to his enemies and do some sensible things...

Not hunting them down like dogs makes no sense.

Putins logic is that it is up to Ukrainians to decide about their own leaders and their own future... killing zelensky just means he will be replaced, probably by something even more rabidly russophobic... letting Ukrainian factions kill him and other in power makes more sense...

par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, littlerabbit, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:15 am

BMPD; Part of Sergei Shoigu's speech related to military equipment.

Speech by the Minister of Defense of Russia at an expanded meeting of the Board of the Ministry of Defense of Russia

Comrade Supreme Commander-in-Chief !

With your consent, the approaches outlined will be included in the plans for the development of the Armed Forces in the prescribed manner.

- Priority tasks for 2023

Continue conducting a special military operation until the tasks are completed.

Russian groupings of troops and forces to ensure the preservation of peace and stability in Nagorno-Karabakh and Syria.

Fully implement a set of operational and combat training measures with an emphasis on the threats associated with the further expansion of NATO to the East.

Prepare and conduct maneuvers of troops (forces) "West-2023".

Put on combat duty in the Strategic Missile Forces 22 launchers with intercontinental ballistic missiles "Yars", "Avangard" and "Sarmat".

To accept three Tu-160m strategic missile carriers into the aviation strategic nuclear forces.

To take into the fleet the nuclear submarine of the Borey-A project Imperator Alexander III, as well as four submarines and 12 surface ships.

To increase the supply of high-precision hypersonic missile systems Kinzhal and Zirkon. Continue work on other promising samples.

REGARDING NUCLEAR WEAPONS THE FOLLOWING WAS SAID (FOR 2022)....

Our nuclear triad is maintained at a level that allows us to guarantee strategic deterrence.

The high combat readiness of strategic nuclear forces is ensured by an unprecedented level of modernity, brought to 91.3%.

The Strategic Missile Forces have completed the re-equipment of two missile regiments with the Yars mobile ground-based missile system.

Another missile regiment, equipped with the Avangard missile system with a hypersonic glide wing, has taken up combat duty.

Successful launches of a new heavy missile of the Sarmat missile system during state tests made it possible to begin work on its deployment.

The aviation strategic nuclear forces were replenished with the Tu-160m strategic missile carrier and the Tu-95ms aircraft.

This year, 73 air patrols have been conducted, two of them jointly with the People's Liberation Army of China.

Nuclear-powered missile submarines carry out planned combat service in designated areas of the World Ocean.

Another nuclear submarine of the Borey-A project, Generalissimo Suvorov, armed with Bulava ballistic missiles, has been accepted into the Navy.

The increase in the combat capabilities of the branches and arms of the Armed Forces continued.

In the Aerospace Forces, the Unified Space System was further developed. The sixth Kupol spacecraft was launched, which allows for continuous monitoring of missile-prone areas in the Northern Hemisphere.

Training aviation is systematically developing. Flight time of cadets increased by more than a third due to the receipt of new types of training aircraft.

The Navy received the most modern submarine, six surface ships, three combat boats, 11 support vessels and boats, as well as two coastal missile systems.

Serial deliveries of the Tsirkon sea-based hypersonic missile have begun. At the final stage is the preparation of the frigate "Admiral of the Fleet of the Soviet Union Gorshkov" with hypersonic missiles on board for combat service in an unplanned area of ​​the oceans.

https://bmpd.livejournal.com/4632766.html

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, zardof, starman and Hole like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:16 am

New post caveat emptor Today at 1:56 am

@ Dr Snufflebug

Exactly my point. Anyway, if they don't finish this scum now, they'll have to assassinate them in the West, after the war. Why waste perfect opportunity?

Because one of the rules of war is never to interrupt your enemy from making mistakes.

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Rodion_Romanovic, Hole and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:54 am

@ Dr Snufflebug

Edit:
    I beg to differ. Killing Zelensky will be a hit on Ukrainian populace and military morale. What West thinks about him is of no importance. And don't stop at Zelensky. There are many that are legit targets: Danilov, Yermak et all. Whole Russophobic top has to be wiped out.

For a well-wisher of Russia, you sure miss no chance to advise it how to sabotage its own war-effort Razz

Remind me, is it Zelensky who constantly overrules his own generals and has stubbornly refused to pull out of the Bakhmut meat-grinder? Zelensky
    Is it Zelensky that is showing increasing signs of madness and irrationality? Zelensky
    Is it Zelensky who pulled out of the peace negotiations in April, has refused to reopen them, and can thus be blamed by Russia for keeping the war going? Zelensky

Why on Earth assassinate him? Let him do his 'job'.

GarryB, franco, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, Rodion_Romanovic, Hole and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:00 am

source

I swear I can hear PD sniggering... Laughing

Glad Rogo didn't buy the farm. I admit to liking the guy Razz

Like I said, this guy after stepping down as the director of the Russian space agency, has taken on the role of live Ukrainian artillery bait.

And it's still a lot more than what any of us are doing, so no sniggering.
    I admit I don't have a high opinion of him. But still, he can probably find a better use for himself than what he's doing now. A mid-level manager at least.

GarryB, Broski and Belisarius like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:05 am

Imagine my shock - Putin during his latest speech talked about soldiers getting new equipment, modern rifles, optics, and night vision, nothing should be sparred, no financial restrictions should apply.

Why the **** they couldn't open their wallets just before it all began, why wait so many months? Russian military and survival shops were wiped out by soldiers, even before mobiks were a thing, soldiers used their own money to buy and equip with the best stuff like pre-marian reform legionnaires. And now gov steps in.

Because they were equipped well before it all began

Go look at the same VDV, Motor-rifles troops and others who were involved in the early days

Yeah they were missing some things, such as night-vision goggles and mini-drones. But in every army you'll find equipment problems and something missing.

The only ones ill-equipped frequently were the hastily-conscripted DNR/LNR troops (but not their standing armies)

So Putin is just doing a little political grandstanding here. And since this Rybar is such a critic, it's only fair to let him walk the walk and see what he can do to solve the problems that he writes about.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Broski, jon_deluxe and Belisarius like this post

andalusia

Post  andalusia Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:53 am

This is quite hilarious that Russia should fear the Patriot Missile System:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-russia-terrified-u-weapons-173013612.html

SolidarityWithRussia likes this post

famschopman

Post  famschopman Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:16 am

I agree. They will start blaming downed ally planes on Russia.

Als interesting they still use the argument that a $1M missile is cheaper than the missiles used by Russia. Afaik, the cruise missiles used approx. 300k each if I remember correctly, versus 1.6M for a Tomahawk and the Shahed drones so far have been hard to lock on by existing air defenses.

GarryB, kvs, Broski, Belisarius and SolidarityWithRussia like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:21 pm

Perhaps he will visit his Florida villa.
    From time to time you have to take care of your lawn.

Flag making and funeral wreaths are the only growing industries in Banderastan these days.
    Propably made in China.

And since this Rybar is such a critic, it's only fair to let him walk the walk and see what he can do to solve the problems that he writes about.
    Kudrin has the same job in the economy/finance sector. Putin listens to him, shrugs his shoulders and asks real experts later. Same will happen here.
    The move pleases some of the armchair generals in Russia but won´t do any harm to the military.

Great article
    https://sonar21.com/ukraine-war-what-next-by-helmholtz-smith/

Russian commander Surovikin is surely approaching the judgment call. Ukraine has lost a huge amount of its power of resistance and its friends in NATO are running out of what they can send. He has plenty of options. Which, of course, can be combined. To be carried out with caution, because, as Merkel has told those who hadn’t already figured it out, USA/NATO is not “agreement-capable” and therefore not stable.
    • Continue attrition and watch Ukraine and NATO demilitarize themselves. With forces in place, trained and equipped, take advantage of any opportunity that presents itself. (Sun Tzu “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting“.) This is the easiest option but, because it is the slowest, it carries the risk of a desperate USA/NATO doing something irretrievably stupid.

• “Big arrows”. All or some of these. Deep penetrations to cut off the remaining Ukrainian forces in the east and move to total victory. Or powerful raids into the Ukrainian rear to destroy and disrupt. (John Helmer explains the purpose here.) Or a drive to Trans Dnestr leaving Rump Ukraine landlocked. Any “big arrow” have the advantage of destroying the Ukraine-is-winning fantasy.

• Block the border with Poland and the supply of NATO weaponry and wait for the the whole thing to collapse.

• If the Ukrainian collapse at Bakhmut is big enough, just move to the desired end-state borders.

flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, littlerabbit, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:31 pm

So Putin is just doing a little political grandstanding here. And since this Rybar is such a critic, it's only fair to let him walk the walk and see what he can do to solve the problems that he writes about.

Being a critic on the internet, you look at the problems at face value and you offer obvious and easy solutions... it is like being on newstalk radio or the political opposition...

Case in point when Americans were dying in large numbers from Covid Biden said Trump was mishandling the situation and if he was in power his plan would quickly fix everything... well he got into Trumps job... I doubt honestly, but he got there and what was his marvelous amazing effective plan?

We don't know because we haven't seen it yet...

The job of the critic is easy and solutions are obvious... till you actually are in the shoes of those making decisions and realise the solutions are not that obvious or easy for dozens of other factors you didn't consider, or you find in actual fact the people complaining about problems might not be using something else correctly they were supposed to be using instead of what they want which is not available yet for what ever reason.

The move pleases some of the armchair generals in Russia but won´t do any harm to the military.

He might even do some good, but the idea that he is going to fix everything and there will be no problems at all is just naive.

kvs and Broski like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:53 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #34 - Page 29 Fkkfv910
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #34 - Page 29 Fkkjmo10
    Meanwhile at home:
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #34 - Page 29 Fkgv5n10
    At least the guy got his own grave.

When senile & pedophile Biden cannot help but tell the truth : "we will support Ukraine as long as Ukraine is there"

psg, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, zardof, littlerabbit and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:06 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #34 - Page 29 Scree539
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #34 - Page 29 Scree540
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #34 - Page 29 Scree541
    Shoigu visited the front

psg, Regular, Airbornewolf, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:37 pm

... and he really was there, not like the Kievwood production with Cocainsky pretending to be in Artyomovsk Laughing Laughing Laughing

flamming_python, Werewolf, kvs, PapaDragon, Sprut-B, thegopnik, Hole and like this post

famschopman

Post  famschopman Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:53 pm

Those winter jacks look pretty comfy  Russian special military operation in Ukraine #34 - Page 29 1f605 Also, I still nee... want an old school soviet era style fur hat.
    limb

Post  limb Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:01 pm

I swear I can hear PD sniggering... Laughing

Glad Rogo didn't buy the farm. I admit to liking the guy Razz

The guys a brutish neonazi
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #34 - Page 29 Nazi10

PapaDragon likes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:18 pm

Na, just a political prostitute

In the 90s he was tasked with splitting the nationalist and opposition vote on behalf of the Kremlin, to which end he set up some establishment nationalist parties and such
    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:19 pm

@Hole
    Kudrin has the same job in the economy/finance sector. Putin listens to him, shrugs his shoulders and asks real experts later. Same will happen here.

@Hole better abstain from commenting economics. Russia was doing exactly as Kudrin prescribed in economics sphere for best part of 2 decades. Siluanov is his student and used to work under him for a long time.
    Arrow

Post  Arrow Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:27 pm

Gerasimov

Theses of the speech of the Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation Valery Gerasimov at a briefing before the military attaches of foreign states: - The situation on the front line has been stabilized, the main efforts of the troops are focused on completing the operation in the DPR — ️Russian missile strikes paralyzed the work of the Ukrainian military-industrial complex. The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, within the framework of the NMD, hit more than 1,300 critical objects of Ukraine, which significantly reduced the combat potential of the Ukrainian troops. - The front line in Ukraine stretched for 815 kilometers Since the beginning of the special operation, Western countries have supplied Ukraine with more than 350 tanks, 700 artillery systems, 100 multiple rocket launchers, 30 helicopters, at least 5,000 drones, 1,000 combat armored vehicles, at least 800 armored vehicles, 5,300 portable anti-aircraft missile systems. — The Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant can only be kept safe thanks to the work of the Russian military. - The Russian Federation estimates the amount of assistance Ukraine received from Western countries at $100 billion. wrote:

franco, famschopman, Hole and Broski like this post

famschopman

Post  famschopman Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:14 pm

And as a result

- Ukraine army significantly weakened.
    - NATO significantly weakened on all fronts, equipment, stock, readiness, trust and political ability. It turned out to be a toothless tiger.
    - Zero chance on cheap oil or gas for the next decade.
    - With that, competitive advantage for industry tarnished.
    - Inflation rising, immigration and correlating challenges rising (some parts of Paris already look like Mogadishu), criminality rising, decrease of health care and education.
    - Without economic resources zero chance of replenishing stock, military innovation let alone pursuing the idea of an European army.
    - Multi polar cooperation is picking up pace with honest and open import and export of goods and resources
    - More countries move away from the dollar, weakening the US ability to print their own money

Ticking time bomb happening on a global scale imo. Exciting decade ahead of us all.

Big_Gazza, zardof, Eugenio Argentina, Hole, lancelot, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:16 pm

flamming_python wrote:Because they were equipped well before it all began

Go look at the same VDV, Motor-rifles troops and others who were involved in the early days

You won't usually see these problems just by looking at cool pictures, Russian side was barely released pictures back then.

Problems were lack of necessities and utilities, the grime that keeps the wheels going. Only real problems that could be seen with naked eye were lack of quality tourniquets and wet/cold weather equipment (welly boots only arrived this autumn). Initiatives from "ждём домой" movement stated what was lacking and this was even covered by Solovyov on state TV. Razvedos and sturm covered issues with VDV specifically. And at least Razvedos has real influence, he's not just youtuber.

Yeah they were missing some things, such as night-vision goggles and mini-drones. But in every army you'll find equipment problems and something missing.

Yes, with such scale any army would have issues, I remember when Brits didn't even have helmets during their vassal war in Iraq. No such issue for Russia. And I am not talking about Ukrainian issues, especially early in the war. They even lacked ammo (teroborona soldiers getting 2-3 mags worth of ammunition per deployment)

But even then, some examples from VKS

Recent batch:
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #34 - Page 29 Image87

Medical equipment, evac boards
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #34 - Page 29 Image41

Uniforms, radios, NV and various gear

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #34 - Page 29 Image42

Forklifts (!!!) and various power tools
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #34 - Page 29 Capture

Russian MOD should have been the one paying and supplying them with this, VKS are especially needy when it comes to non-combat equipment.

The only ones ill-equipped frequently were the hastily-conscripted DNR/LNR troops (but not their standing armies)

Yes, those conscripted guys were in big trouble, but then again, crowdfunding for DNR/LNR was going from what, 2014 and eventually conscripts were relegated to non-combat duties or released. Battalions like Sparta, Vostok and Somali had no issues, only thing they needed were more drones, but this was sorted

https://kenigtiger.livejournal.com/

Or maybe he had his eyes opened as those issues wouldn't be noticed when in peacetime or exercises. If Rybar was acknowledged, then it means that criticism was heard. Putin's speech could indicate that Mod will have to loosen the wallet to local producers. His tone was angry. Everything that the army needs is in Russia already, no need for war economy to purchase it. My understanding is that this Cold War Era ascetic approach to fighting is simply going away.

PapaDragon, SeigSoloyvov and Eugenio Argentina like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:24 pm

Some comments from VVP:

Russia doesn't want to drag out the war, but to finish it.

No one wants the unification of the Russian people, except us - and we will do it ... and we will do it.

Russia is spending military supplies, these are large numbers, but the difference with the Ukrainian is our military-industrial complex is huge,
    Kiev will run out of stocks soon, we are able to increase the production of weapons.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #34 - Page 29 Fkllwm10
    The Ukrainian soldier shows the wreckage of his short-range 9K35 Strela-10 air defense system,
    which was destroyed on the first day of his arrival at the front.

Bad luck.  tongue

GarryB, psg, Firebird, Werewolf, kvs, PapaDragon, starman and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:24 pm