Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+75
ludovicense
Arsenic
Rasisuki Nebia
Odin of Ossetia
Broski
TMA1
mnrck
mr_hd
bandit6
Azi
d_taddei2
auslander
Scorpius
limb
nero
Belisarius
Tsavo Lion
Airbornewolf
littlerabbit
Walther von Oldenburg
Ispan
lyle6
zepia
lancelot
Firebird
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Dr.Snufflebug
SeigSoloyvov
Serberus
Tolstoy
zorobabel
AMCXXL
GunshipDemocracy
ucmvulcan
Regular
sepheronx
calripson
DerWolf
crod
PapaDragon
Stealthflanker
LMFS
Backman
Sujoy
caveat emptor
Hole
ArgentinaGuard
Arrow
Arkanghelsk
Kiko
GarryB
AlfaT8
billybatts91
Werewolf
Department Of Defense
psg
franco
JohninMK
RTN
flamming_python
mavaff
kvs
Eugenio Argentina
ahmedfire
famschopman
Erk
Isos
Podlodka77
Big_Gazza
nomadski
Mir
ALAMO
mnztr
thegopnik
rfan
79 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29 - Page 29 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29

Post  caveat emptor Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:07 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    Last time I checked, you owned no empire dunno
    So probably you know where to stick your elaborated advice? dunno
    But, tell me what you really think.

Odin of Ossetia likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29 - Page 29 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29

Post  kvs Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:09 pm

For the resident 6th column troll, one's heritage does not determine automatically how one thinks. I have sympathy for
    my western Ukrainian side of the family but I am not a Bandera-tard. Or some poser like you who is trying to act like
    a Russian uber-patriot but is clearly working one way or another for Russia's enemies.

There is a common thread with clowns who designate themselves as experts on the war. The Gonzalo Lira video with RWA
    shows that RWA is full of shit. They actually believe that Kiev has 700,000 soldiers. The f*ck it does. It lost 200,000+
    already so that would mean it managed to raise its million man army. Sure and pigs fly over the icy wastes of Hell. Where
    are these 700,000 soldiers? None of Kiev's big offensives even any substantial fraction of 100,000 thrown at the Russian
    lines. Are the other 650,000+ just twiddling their thumbs? Maybe they are en route from Lwow or something...

sepheronx, GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, zepia, Hole and like this post

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:12 pm

kvs wrote:For the resident 6th column troll, one's heritage does not determine automatically how one thinks.   I have sympathy for
    my western Ukrainian side of the family but I am not a Bandera-tard.   Or some poser like you who is trying to act like
    a Russian uber-patriot but is clearly working one way or another for Russia's enemies.

There is a common thread with clowns who designate themselves as experts on the war.   The Gonzalo Lira video with RWA
    shows that RWA is full of shit.   They actually believe that Kiev has 700,000 soldiers.   The f*ck it does.   It lost 200,000+
    already so that would mean it managed to raise its million man army.   Sure and pigs fly over the icy wastes of Hell.   Where
    are these 700,000 soldiers?   None of Kiev's big offensives even any substantial fraction of 100,000 thrown at the Russian
    lines.   Are the other 650,000+ just twiddling their thumbs?   Maybe they are en route from Lwow or something...

you are a Ukrainian - of course it makes absolute sense that you have sympathy

Your state and your people have been trying for years to lead Russia, constantly undermining the state

Even installing your own to lead Russia

It makes sense you would label pro Russians as 6th column

You want the bandera hive to lead Russia, like Kruschev did

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:15 pm

famschopman wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:

This is a dangerous level of delusion. This is like listening to Putin's speech.

He is smart. The US/EU will abandon Ukraine as they run out of economic resources, lack of weapon stock and loss of public opinion. With no support or a neutral standpoint from other major global players like China, India, Saudis and Turkey there is nothing to achieve.

Ukraine will remain isolated, with damaged infrastructure and more and more of the population getting fed up with the current government. People in harsh winter conditions, no food, no electricity, unemployment and poverty rising and no clear future. It doesn’t surprise anyone that Zelinsky and his government will lose trust and confidence rapidly.

A good moment to restore ties with Russia.

Ukraine as a distinct nation (like Poland) form Russia does not exist without the fake Banderite nazionalism. Maybe the western part can really form
    a country (a small and irrelevant one) but most of Ukraine is basically regionally distinct Russians. The Bolsheviks created another fake state called
    Belorus. There is no reason for this country to exist. There is more variation in the spoken language in England than between Russia and Belorus.
    I am not confusing the Welsh and Scots with the English. Funny how the UK wants to see Russia cut up into ethnic enclaves but is a composite
    ethnic structure itself. Maybe people living in glass houses should not throw bricks.

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, Hole, Mir, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:23 pm

Werewolf wrote:

I don't know if you know the russian language or the situation in 404, but in all Ukro media they are repeating everything officials of Russia are saying to twist to their own preferred interpretations. Meaning it is important to not give in this bullshit Ukro-propaganda of "genocide of ukrainians". The only one who commits genocide is the West and Elensky Clown.
    Yes to both. Still, i don't see any mass surrender on Ukrainian side because of the rhetoric or any lack of willingness for fight. The way it is presented, it looks like some aliens abducted Ukrainian nation. I'm not sure what percent of people on home front (in Russia) share this view, atm.
    Werewolf wrote:
    He is correct. We are one nation. There is no such a thing as Ukrainian or Belorussian. We are all Russians.
    If they would official say something different that would be Ukro-propaganda. They are the once who call us mongols and they are the purest pure Slavic people, the root and mother of all civilizations.
    I don't believe that many Ukrainians (not more than 20% outside Donbas and few other regions) share this view. All these historical concepts of Malorossia, Novorossia are things of past. Things have changed completely, lets move on. I'm sure you can find some percentage of people in Lvov or Ternopil that don't agree with present Ukrainian policies, but they are in minority.
    Ukraine has been, by far, Putin's biggest blunder in foreign policy.

Odin of Ossetia and Arkanghelsk like this post

Backman dislikes this post

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:24 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    Odin of Ossetia wrote:

Ukraine is Varangia.

Or the Varangian Horde if you prefer this term.

http://asaland.proboards.com/thread/302/ukraine-participated-invasion-south-ossetia

So many years of serious problems with them.

The problem is they are integrated in the Russian security council

We have serious ukros there, you also have ukros in the Duma and media

Ukros giving ukros Crimea, Kiev, Lughansk, Donbass, giving Kharkov

It's a never ending story of Ukro gifts

There is a similar problem with them in Poland; they control the Polish government to the detriment of the Polish people and Poland.

Poland has been practically turned into a Ukrainian tributary state.

GarryB and Arkanghelsk like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:28 pm

caveat emptor wrote:
    But, tell me what you really think.

In secrete? Wink
    Well, I thought in my decades of life, that humble people are the winning ones.
    That is why I ceased to pretend that I am a field marschall, an off-duty army general, and the sole claimed emperor of the Earth.
    Some 15+ years ago.
    I have relocated my devotions to other spheres, which has brought me well-being for my family.
    Rising my kids, enjoying good holidays, and a nice bottle of wine on weekends.
    That is what matters and we should think of.
    All the other is garbage.
    This is what I really think.
    Oh, but you have asked the other things, that none of us have any influence or perception?
    Gee ... Sorry, I have missed that!

Last edited by ALAMO on Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, franco, Werewolf, JohninMK, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:29 pm

auslander wrote:For those of you who are displeased with how President Putin and his staff are running the war, nothing is stopping you from volunteer enlisting and using your new and exalted status to point out the error of their ways to the aforementioned. In other words, put up or shut up....so to speak. As an aside, I'm 76 years and still serving as I can. How about you folks with the big mouths? Posting here don't count as service by any stretch of the imagination.
    Auslander

Russia can get only best wishes and thoughts and prayers from me. Same like we got from them in '99.
    I've said it many times, this is a forum and forums are made for discussion.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:35 pm

Odin of Ossetia wrote:

There is a similar problem with them in Poland; they control the Polish government to the detriment of the Polish people and Poland.

Poland has been practically turned into a Ukrainian tributary state.

Ukro apologism is intricate, and if you listen to ukros here like KVS,

They tend to do this thing where they say Banderism is bad, and go on to blame the Soviet union for what happened

Even though they prospered at the expense of Russia

So it is a mental gymnasium that they work, on one hand they disown Banderism, and call it a mistake as it if appeared from nowhere

On the other hand they blame the USSR...

Which is the line spoken by azov and the rest of the banderites

They are all one and the same , once Ukros infiltrate your state, you are fucked because they go crypto like another group does...

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:37 pm

famschopman wrote:

He is smart. The US/EU will abandon Ukraine as they run out of economic resources, lack of weapon stock and loss of public opinion. With no support or a neutral standpoint from other major global players like China, India, Saudis and Turkey there is nothing to achieve.

Ukraine will remain isolated, with damaged infrastructure and more and more of the population getting fed up with the current government. People in harsh winter conditions, no food, no electricity, unemployment and poverty rising and no clear future. It doesn’t surprise anyone that Zelinsky and his government will lose trust and confidence rapidly.

A good moment to restore ties with Russia.

Highly unlikely in the case of US. About EU i do have reservations and you might turn right. For US this is a cheap way of waging a proxy war against one of the main opponents.
    This video sums it up much better than i can.

https://youtu.be/U8F5crWIqH0
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:38 pm

caveat emptor wrote:
    Yes to both. Still, i don't see any mass surrender on Ukrainian side because of the rhetoric or any lack of willingness for fight. The way it is presented, it looks like some aliens abducted Ukrainian nation. I'm not sure what percent of people on home front (in Russia) share this view, atm.

People in Russia are forced to accept this line, we know they are enemies, we know they hate us, despite what the government says, they are making apologies for Ukrainian nazism, hence that aliens abducted Ukraine, and they bare no responsibility for the atrocities they commit - which is total bullshit and is the main reason we cannot finish the war

I don't believe that many Ukrainians (not more than 20% outside Donbas and few other regions) share this view. All these historical concepts of Malorossia, Novorossia are things of past. Things have changed completely, lets move on. I'm sure you can find some percentage of people in Lvov or Ternopil that don't agree with present Ukrainian policies, but they are in minority.

Go an tell a Ukrainian he is Russian, you could be stabbed, or punched and beaten within an inch of your life

All of this Ukro apologism serves only to get Russians killed

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:43 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    ucmvulcan wrote:

Therein, I fear, lies the problem.  I hope I am wrong, but I still think Putin thinks that some way some how he can foment a popular uprising in Kiev that will toss out Zelensky for him and/or that he can get Zelensky to sue for peace.  I respect Putin, and agree with his reason for war, but I don't agree with much of his execution.  He should have disconnected Ukraine physically and online from the west in February, should have blown up the Rada as soon as they disbanded opposition parties, took out the presidential palace, taken off state television and radio and never allowed NATO diplomats to vacation in Kiev.  However, the mistakes are correctable and over the past couple weeks it looks like they are being addressed.  Still, Zelensky needs to be either droned, rocketed, or bombed out of office.  

He called them a brotherly people...  

How do you fight a brotherly people ? Lmfao

Russians are confused , many are stuck in soviet era

There is NO Ukraine,  simple as that , it is RUS

That is all folks

Enough from the ukro mafia , enough

And in 1861 Lincoln told the CSA they could keep slavery if they would rejoin the Union. From 1861 to 1863 US generals were very skittish about going to Richmond to end the war. McClellan had huge advantages in number and resources and he never senr his men into battle and Lee and Jackson won several splashy, albeit meaningless, victories. There was an exception to this rule though. His name was U.S. Grant. He was not the tactically finesse commander like Lee or Jackson but he was something far more important, a ruthless strategist who knew to win that the CSA had to be cut in half. He also knew that no part of the South could feel safe from the war and one of his Lieutenants, Sherman, burned down Atlanta, and his men tore a 20 mile wide path of destruction through that state.

Lincoln, to his credit, knew he had the general who would win him the war. So in 1864 Grant became overall commander. The South haaaated him and called him a butcher because Grant did not dance with Lee and allow Lee to get away and lick his wounds, he doggedly pursued Lee, grabbed him by the throat and kicked him in the nuts.

Why the American civil war references? Simple, you correctly state this is a civil war. Indeed it is. You can misread your enemy and be too soft at first. In 1861 Lincoln told the south they could retain slavery if they peacefully rejoined the union, not too unlike Putin's soft pitch in Feb that if Ukraine stopped shelling Donbass, declared neutrality and accepted Minsk that he wouldn't invade.

As for Ukraine not existing, well they haven't reached that point of political will just yet. The longer this thing lasts, especially if Surovikin is as successful on the ground as he is in the air, I think that political will will be cultivated.

We are already seeing Suvorikin informing Ukraine that war is hell, and so while this civil war is messy and mistakes have been made and will continue to be made I think Russia will prevail.

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, auslander, Hole and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:49 pm

ucmvulcan wrote:[

Oh bro, as you are putting honey to my ears, please do more.
    Like the stories of rapes&murder spread by both sides, totally figured out and irrelevant?
    The stories of mighty offensives, like burning the Capitol? Laughing Laughing
    Oh boy oh boy oh boy, we have already been there, and seen that! Only in history books.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:51 pm

ucmvulcan wrote:

And in 1861 Lincoln told the CSA they could keep slavery if they would rejoin the Union.  From 1861 to 1863 US generals were very skittish about going to Richmond to end the war.  McClellan had huge advantages in number and resources and he never senr his men into battle and Lee and Jackson won several splashy, albeit meaningless, victories. There was an exception to this rule though.  His name was U.S. Grant.  He was not the tactically finesse commander like Lee or Jackson but he was something far more important, a ruthless strategist who knew to win that the CSA had to be cut in half.  He also knew that no part of the South could feel safe from the war and one of his Lieutenants, Sherman, burned down Atlanta, and his men tore a 20 mile wide path of destruction through that state.  

Lincoln, to his credit, knew he had the general who would win him the war.  So in 1864 Grant became overall commander.  The South haaaated him and called him a butcher because Grant did not dance with Lee and allow Lee to get away and lick his wounds, he doggedly pursued Lee, grabbed him by the throat and kicked him in the nuts.  

Why the American civil war references? Simple, you correctly state this is a civil war.  Indeed it is.  You can misread your enemy and be too soft at first.  In 1861 Lincoln told the south they could retain slavery if they peacefully rejoined the union, not too unlike Putin's soft pitch in Feb that if Ukraine stopped shelling Donbass, declared neutrality and accepted Minsk that he wouldn't invade.

As for Ukraine not existing, well they haven't reached that point of political will just yet.  The longer this thing lasts, especially if Surovikin is as successful on the ground as he is in the air, I think that political will will be cultivated.

We are already seeing Suvorikin informing Ukraine that war is hell, and so while this civil war is messy and mistakes have been made and will continue to be made I think Russia will prevail.

I appreciate your view and I respect it ,

There is no question Russia could have won this and could win still, actually the fact we question it is sort of absurd

The reason for all this mental exercise of what is going on, has nothing to do with timetables vis a vis the west, or some secret plan Putin has in his table

The real reason it drags on is Ukro sympathy

They are hoping that Ukraine will lay down its weapons and hop into the embrace of Russia

They could be successful after getting many Russians killed

The problem is, if this is achieved, the potential for crypto Ukros like Nikita Kruschev, or Valentina Matviyenko to continue leading the Kremlin and having input where Ukraine retains its sovereignty and becomes a parasitic drag on Russia as it always was

The Ukrainians are chameleons, they will shape-shifting into what Russians want to see them as

And they will secretly hold their Ukrainism close to their hearts

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:57 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    billybatts91 wrote:No massive offensives? I don't like the sound of that. This "slowly grinding the enemy down" bullshit is not working as Ukraine will always have enough replacements and weaponry, since the West will fight to the last Ukrainian. I hope this is a trick by the general to confuse the Ukrainians. While Ukraine takes massive amounts of land, Russia only takes very little and goes too slow imo.

I can't believe what he's saying, almost like he was told what to say

And it's the same shit you hear from the pro Ukrainians on the forum, and in the west

That we are one people, and we cannot harm the poor hohols

Seriously , the jews are not controlling anything- the Ukrainians are

I am appalled by how much support they have in all nations, they control Canada, USA, Russia, Poland

The Ukros have supporters here, who consider them to be brotherly people

Crypto Ukros are everywhere,  

I have been called 6th column for supporting donations to our military men

And those who say so were giving money to Ukrainian relatives before the war started

One cannot understand how much I hate Ukraine

I had high hopes on Surovikin but after this interview today, I am not so sure. Is this Putin's view as well? One people? We're way past that, there's no such thing as brotherly relations with pro-Western Ukrainians (who are the majority in Ukraine). WTF is going on? I am very confused by this messaging from Russia.

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:16 pm

billybatts91 wrote:

I had high hopes on Surovikin but after this interview today, I am not so sure. Is this Putin's view as well? One people? We're way past that, there's no such thing as brotherly relations with pro-Western Ukrainians (who are the majority in Ukraine). WTF is going on? I am very confused by this messaging from Russia.

This is nothing new ,

Putin wrote a 1500 word essay about the brotherly people so yes Putin thinks so, like the other crypto Ukrainians

Surovikhin is politically pressured to say what he has to

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:35 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    ucmvulcan wrote:

And in 1861 Lincoln told the CSA they could keep slavery if they would rejoin the Union.  From 1861 to 1863 US generals were very skittish about going to Richmond to end the war.  McClellan had huge advantages in number and resources and he never senr his men into battle and Lee and Jackson won several splashy, albeit meaningless, victories. There was an exception to this rule though.  His name was U.S. Grant.  He was not the tactically finesse commander like Lee or Jackson but he was something far more important, a ruthless strategist who knew to win that the CSA had to be cut in half.  He also knew that no part of the South could feel safe from the war and one of his Lieutenants, Sherman, burned down Atlanta, and his men tore a 20 mile wide path of destruction through that state.  

Lincoln, to his credit, knew he had the general who would win him the war.  So in 1864 Grant became overall commander.  The South haaaated him and called him a butcher because Grant did not dance with Lee and allow Lee to get away and lick his wounds, he doggedly pursued Lee, grabbed him by the throat and kicked him in the nuts.  

Why the American civil war references? Simple, you correctly state this is a civil war.  Indeed it is.  You can misread your enemy and be too soft at first.  In 1861 Lincoln told the south they could retain slavery if they peacefully rejoined the union, not too unlike Putin's soft pitch in Feb that if Ukraine stopped shelling Donbass, declared neutrality and accepted Minsk that he wouldn't invade.

As for Ukraine not existing, well they haven't reached that point of political will just yet.  The longer this thing lasts, especially if Surovikin is as successful on the ground as he is in the air, I think that political will will be cultivated.

I appreciate your view and I respect it ,

There is no question Russia could have won this and could win still, actually the fact we question it is sort of absurd

The reason for all this mental exercise of what is going on, has nothing to do with timetables vis a vis the west, or some secret plan Putin has in his table

The real reason it drags on is Ukro sympathy

They are hoping that Ukraine will lay down its weapons and hop into the embrace of Russia

They could be successful after getting many Russians killed

The problem is, if this is achieved, the potential for crypto Ukros like Nikita Kruschev, or Valentina Matviyenko to continue leading the Kremlin and having input where Ukraine retains its sovereignty and becomes a parasitic drag on Russia as it always was

The Ukrainians are chameleons, they will shape-shifting into what Russians want to see them as

And they will secretly hold their Ukrainism close to their hearts

I've said all this a long time ago

In answer to all the hotheads who advocated taking Ukrainian territories or a Ukrainian federal district as part of Russia.

Do you want Ukrainians to become part of your country? Why, so they can vote in Sobchak as the next president? Or all take the train to Moscow and then orchestrate a colour revolution on State Dept orders?
    While in the interim against rising through the ranks and getting their 1/3rd of all industry and resources again like they did in the USSR, despite only having made up 1/6th of the population of that state?

Many Ukrainians are absolutely normal, hard-working people.
    But their political class are absolute smoochers and the people they employ in all these rent-a-crowds are smoochers as well. And there are plenty enough of them
    And even the normal folk will forget about any loyalty to Russia ultimately, if they get a 'better deal' from the West, with promises of golden toilets, golden roads, etc.. like Kuchma was talking about in the 90s. Or from China. Or whoever.

And this you will have to forgive them for. Because they are a people all their own and a not small one; they need their own state. Trying to integrate them into the Russian state will mean they will either bend it to their benefit or sabotage it.

You advocate taking away sovereignty. But that's the opposite of what needs to be done. They need to be given as much sovereignty as possible, so that they can make their own money through their own effort, with no freebies - only not including the possibility of renting out their manpower and territory for a Western war against Russia, as they've done now.
    Whatever this war ends in, I'm against staying there beyond an occupation period with the goal of building up a new state, and I'm against adding any territory to Russia that's full of people who don't want to be in Russia, and who see themselves as part of 'Europe'.
    And through your own reasoning, you've actually elaborated why although you haven't realized yet the obvious conclusion.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:43 pm

billybatts91 wrote:No massive offensives? I don't like the sound of that. This "slowly grinding the enemy down" bullshit is not working as Ukraine will always have enough replacements and weaponry, since the West will fight to the last Ukrainian. I hope this is a trick by the general to confuse the Ukrainians. While Ukraine takes massive amounts of land, Russia only takes very little and goes too slow imo.

This appears to be exact inverse of what he said about NATO brainwashed hordes and forcing the Ukraine's surrender in one swoop

Assuming he actually said that of course

So I wouldn't put too much stock in what he says publicly. First one thing, then it's opposite.
    Generals are not men of words, but men of action.

Big_Gazza, Hole, Belisarius, Podlodka77 and billybatts91 like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:44 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    ucmvulcan wrote:[

Oh bro, as you are putting honey to my ears, please do more.
    Like the stories of rapes&murder spread by both sides, totally figured out and irrelevant?
    The stories of mighty offensives, like burning the Capitol? Laughing Laughing
    Oh boy oh boy oh boy, we have already been there, and seen that! Only in history books.

Well I could show you stories from the American civil war, but I am not going to because I am not a big fan of lost cause mythology although honestly Birth of a Nation and Gone with the Wind do read like Ukronazi propaganda. Yeah, the Dunning School and the lost cause mythology is so weird, so quaint. ITs one of the few times history has been written by the losers and was written years after the fact. Still, you can see almost hilarious parallels and distortions in those two films. I can almost hear Scarlet O'Hara saying I will never go hungry again whenever the news talks about Ukrainians and their seif inflicted food shortages. Not surprisingly, the Ukronazi agitprop machine also spews out garbage that not even Leni Riefensthahl or Fritz Hippler would want to make, but they'd recognize it. Hell, even the children's hospital and playground stuff reminds me of lines from 1991's Flight of the Intruder starring Danny Glover, where the carrier pilots hit a sam park in Vietnam and the Vietnamese claim it was a hospital.

ALAMO likes this post

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:55 pm

Transport aircraft sized tiltrotors would be enormously vulnerable to ground fire, and not cheap to develop and produce.
    they can be Mi-24/Ka-31 or smaller size:
    https://breakingdefense.com/2022/10/bells-v-280-valor-is-the-standalone-choice-for-flraa/
    https://www.apn.ru/index.php?newsid=42554

Arrow

Post  Arrow Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:58 pm

So let's see how NATO equipment will work on drones.

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:12 pm

They already have such jammers.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:14 pm

caveat emptor wrote:

Sometimes there is no other solution but to count on the thing to not worsen the situation for yourself. It will not have any affect on those who already are willing to fight and die, but the once that have still hope in them and are silently counting on Russia to advance and liberate them from this Nazi infested surrealism. If someone is willing to fight, let them fight. Never interrupt your enemy when he is doing a mistake. The meat grinder is doing a big job. You don´t want any of the to cowardly to fight nazis in your society after the SMO is over. They will be ticking time bombs and will most probably kill innocent women and children or even mass murder if they get any instructions and help from SBU/CIA/MOSAD or any other foreign intelligence service.  Let them die on the front instead. Smoking them out amongst civilians is hard and time intensive task, but the front is just one 152mm HE-FRAG away from neazifying multiple Nazis at a time.

Don´t confuse words with actions. Words are for those who are willing to listen and actions for those who are deaf.

caveat emptor wrote:

The Germans unter the Nazis also hated the West. They were hating everything and everyone (not all of course as most poeple give a rats ass about politics). They were bombed by the US and Churchills plan to genocide the germans, yet they became Allies of the West just a few years after capitulation. Generations today are willing to wipe Joe´s butt with their own tongues. Time heals all wounds. Key is to exterminate all the influx from outside that is fueling this conflict and hate. The denazification will take one or two decades at least. Two decades means another new generation that needs to be educated under a normal and healthy society and norms. If the todays kids raised by the SS-Larpers become the scum their parents were, well, take them to life sentence prison or lift the moratorium on the death penalty.

What some people in 404 think and describe themselves as "Ukrainian" is not relevant. Either what they believe will be challanged by reality of Ukro atrocities committed or by 7.62mm. Anyone who supports what this SS-Larpers are doing is fair game, imho.
    The number of people in western cities of 404 that are against Kokaina is certainly a lot smaller than in eastern parts, however, Russia´s job is still to protect and give them a chance to live. All the rest will probably be a denazification zone with de-facto "state" like status with Russian forces and Chechens in place to keep them down. Everything that enters that zone is subject to special rules under SMO.

There is no quick solution to a fuckup by Russia of at least 30 years. While Russia was infiltrated and raped by 5th columnists sitting in the Kreml and letting the CIA write Russia´s constitution and selling out of companies and natural resources. It had no chance to do anything what was happening to her or around it, but still it is a fuckup that it came to this point. There are no  actions Russia can do in a short time to reverse these unpleasant facts.

There will be many more turds thrown at us which we have to deal with. It´s a fuckup and nobody can deny that Russia has done or better to say didn´t do anything to prevent it.

kvs and Hole like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:18 pm

Longer video of the s-300 under attack by lancet. I'm impressed they use them this effectively. The propaganda work is also of better quality as they share real time video where you can see the target.

That new general in charge knows his job.

Lancet seems to be a much better drone than Kub. For close range it is a very good system and seem to use same guidance as izd 305 missiles. For longer range just buy license for iranian shahed drone.

GarryB and Azi like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:20 pm

Experts discuss an interview with the commander of the NMD Sergei Surovikin about the course of the special operation

The full interview of General Sergei Surovikin, commander of the Russian special military operation, to Russia 24 has been published . The general, who took command just over a week ago, stressed that Russia is not fighting Ukraine as such, but the criminal Ukrainian regime, which does not put the interests of the country and its citizens in anything. According to Sergei Surovikin, it is important for Russia that Ukraine in the future be independent of the US and NATO, a state friendly to Russia.

Today, as the military leader noted, Ukrainian troops lose hundreds of killed and wounded every day.

The general was asked about how Russia's military aviation is performing during the NMD. He stated that since February 24, the crews of operational-tactical, long-range and army aviation have made more than 34,000 sorties. General Surovikin noted the high efficiency of the use of the Kinzhal hypersonic missile systems, as well as the new generation Su-57 fighters capable of carrying a wide range of weapons. The commander of the NMD also stressed that since the beginning of the operation, more than 8,000 sorties have been made by unmanned aircraft, the strike part of which hit more than 600 objects in the territories controlled by the Kyiv regime.

Sergei Surovikin was also asked a question about the situation on the fronts. According to him, the enemy does not leave attempts to advance on the Kupyansky, Krasnolimansky and Krivoy Rog-Nikolaev directions. At the same time, a high danger remains in the direction of Kherson.

The enemy, according to Sergei Surovikin, is able to use prohibited weapons and launch massive missile attacks on Kherson and Novaya Kakhovka, in connection with which the local population should think about the option of resettlement.

This interview with the commander of the NWO caused a discussion on the network. Experts believe that the general made it clear that he was responsible for each of the areas of the special operation, including Kherson, where the enemy was tasked by his NATO command to break through the defense of the Russian troops at any cost. It is also noted that in the coming weeks, it is the Kherson direction that may become the hottest of all directions for conducting NWO.

Against this background, acting The head of the Kherson region, Volodymyr Saldo, said that due to the threat of Ukrainian strikes, which could lead to the destruction of the dam of the Kakhovka hydroelectric power station and the flooding of part of the Kherson region, it is proposed to evacuate residents of the right-bank part of the region. These are residents of Berislavsky, Belozersky, Snigirevsky and Aleksandrovsky districts.

https://topwar-ru.translate.goog/203593-jeksperty-obsuzhdajut-intervju-komandujuschego-svo-sergeja-surovikina-o-hode-specoperacii.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, Hole, lancelot and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:07 am