Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+75
ludovicense
Arsenic
Rasisuki Nebia
Odin of Ossetia
Broski
TMA1
mnrck
mr_hd
bandit6
Azi
d_taddei2
auslander
Scorpius
limb
nero
Belisarius
Tsavo Lion
Airbornewolf
littlerabbit
Walther von Oldenburg
Ispan
lyle6
zepia
lancelot
Firebird
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Dr.Snufflebug
SeigSoloyvov
Serberus
Tolstoy
zorobabel
AMCXXL
GunshipDemocracy
ucmvulcan
Regular
sepheronx
calripson
DerWolf
crod
PapaDragon
Stealthflanker
LMFS
Backman
Sujoy
caveat emptor
Hole
ArgentinaGuard
Arrow
Arkanghelsk
Kiko
GarryB
AlfaT8
billybatts91
Werewolf
Department Of Defense
psg
franco
JohninMK
RTN
flamming_python
mavaff
kvs
Eugenio Argentina
ahmedfire
famschopman
Erk
Isos
Podlodka77
Big_Gazza
nomadski
Mir
ALAMO
mnztr
thegopnik
rfan
79 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29 - Page 28 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29

Post  billybatts91 Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:07 pm

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29 - Page 28 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29

Post  billybatts91 Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:11 pm

No massive offensives? I don't like the sound of that. This "slowly grinding the enemy down" bullshit is not working as Ukraine will always have enough replacements and weaponry, since the West will fight to the last Ukrainian. I hope this is a trick by the general to confuse the Ukrainians. While Ukraine takes massive amounts of land, Russia only takes very little and goes too slow imo.

owais.usmani likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:22 pm

billybatts91 wrote:No massive offensives? I don't like the sound of that. This "slowly grinding the enemy down" bullshit is not working as Ukraine will always have enough replacements and weaponry, since the West will fight to the last Ukrainian. I hope this is a trick by the general to confuse the Ukrainians. While Ukraine takes massive amounts of land, Russia only takes very little and goes too slow imo.

I can't believe what he's saying, almost like he was told what to say

And it's the same shit you hear from the pro Ukrainians on the forum, and in the west

That we are one people, and we cannot harm the poor hohols

Seriously , the jews are not controlling anything- the Ukrainians are

I am appalled by how much support they have in all nations, they control Canada, USA, Russia, Poland

The Ukros have supporters here, who consider them to be brotherly people

Crypto Ukros are everywhere,

I have been called 6th column for supporting donations to our military men

And those who say so were giving money to Ukrainian relatives before the war started

One cannot understand how much I hate Ukraine

Odin of Ossetia and billybatts91 like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:26 pm

Backman wrote:

I think an attack on Kiev , no matter how bloody , that decapitates and dissolves the govt , is the only solution. Or the start to any solution .And i don't think that is  a half assed plan either. Just bombing cities all over the country until the central govt surrenders isn't going to work

Therein, I fear, lies the problem. I hope I am wrong, but I still think Putin thinks that some way some how he can foment a popular uprising in Kiev that will toss out Zelensky for him and/or that he can get Zelensky to sue for peace. I respect Putin, and agree with his reason for war, but I don't agree with much of his execution. He should have disconnected Ukraine physically and online from the west in February, should have blown up the Rada as soon as they disbanded opposition parties, took out the presidential palace, taken off state television and radio and never allowed NATO diplomats to vacation in Kiev. However, the mistakes are correctable and over the past couple weeks it looks like they are being addressed. Still, Zelensky needs to be either droned, rocketed, or bombed out of office.

Odin of Ossetia and Backman like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:31 pm

List of Ukros:

KVS - Repeatedly told of his Ukrainian heritage

FlamingPython - gave money to ukro family

Miketheterrible - ukro heritage

ALAMO - Polish Ukro

Garryb - pro Ukro

Broski - pro ukro

RTN - Hohol

Valentina Matviyenko - hohol

Putin - crypto hohol

Medinsky - hohol

Peskov - crypto hohol

And many others here are under Ukro spells, talking about brotherly people, and that we should not harm the innocent torch bearing hohols that praise Shukhevych and Bandera

Odin of Ossetia likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:32 pm

ucmvulcan wrote:

Therein, I fear, lies the problem.  I hope I am wrong, but I still think Putin thinks that some way some how he can foment a popular uprising in Kiev that will toss out Zelensky for him and/or that he can get Zelensky to sue for peace.  I respect Putin, and agree with his reason for war, but I don't agree with much of his execution.  He should have disconnected Ukraine physically and online from the west in February, should have blown up the Rada as soon as they disbanded opposition parties, took out the presidential palace, taken off state television and radio and never allowed NATO diplomats to vacation in Kiev.  However, the mistakes are correctable and over the past couple weeks it looks like they are being addressed.  Still, Zelensky needs to be either droned, rocketed, or bombed out of office.  

He called them a brotherly people...

How do you fight a brotherly people ? Lmfao

Russians are confused , many are stuck in soviet era

There is NO Ukraine, simple as that , it is RUS

That is all folks

Enough from the ukro mafia , enough

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:34 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:List of Ukros:

ALAMO - Polish Ukro

Garryb - pro Ukro

Broski - pro ukro

RTN - Hohol

Putin - crypto hohol

Medinsky - hohol

Peskov - crypto hohol

And many others here are under Ukro spells, talking about brotherly people, and that we should not harm the innocent torch bearing hohols that praise Shukhevych and Bandera
    🤣🤣🤣
    That's some level of trolling.

flamming_python and Backman like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:37 pm

caveat emptor wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:List of Ukros:

ALAMO - Polish Ukro

Garryb - pro Ukro

Broski - pro ukro

RTN - Hohol

Putin - crypto hohol

Medinsky - hohol

Peskov - crypto hohol

🤣🤣🤣

How else could you call it bro?

I don't have any explanation for what they say, they think it's okay for Russians to die and be destroyed, but not hohols

It's the ultimate bandera mind control running since they gave them Crimea

And we still give them land back

Ukrainism is a disease

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:38 pm

caveat emptor wrote:

He is just desperate to fall out of the trash can where most of the folks put him a while ago Laughing

Oh shit, the number of undisplayed post shows that there is some rampage in a zoo Laughing Laughing

What buzzed them off so much dudes? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by ALAMO on Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

sepheronx, flamming_python, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:38 pm

7 months late but they understood the usefulness of this drone.

7 months later?!
    Lancets have been in use since July.
    https://t.me/intelslava/33200

GarryB and d_taddei2 like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:39 pm

This is a dangerous level of delusion. This is like listening to Putin's speech.

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:40 pm

Belisarius wrote:
    7 months later?!

Lancet has been used for some 5 years or so.

caveat emptor wrote:
    This is a dangerous level of delusion. This is like listening to Putin's speech.

This is politics.
    How in detail you fell into the illusion, that one can get to general ranks without that wibe? scratch
    This is an official agenda of the Russian Federation. Dot.
    Go be a smartass in your own empire or something scratch

GarryB, flamming_python, Hole, Backman, Mir and Belisarius like this post

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:46 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    Belisarius wrote:
    7 months later?!

Lancet has been used for some 5 years or so.

Yes, but in this case I was referring specifically to the conflict in Ukraine.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Odin of Ossetia and Mir like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:47 pm

Surovikin on evacuation of civilians from Kherson.

https://t.me/rian_ru/182377

Surovikin said that a difficult situation had developed in the Kherson direction. There is information about the possibility of the Kyiv regime using prohibited methods of war in the area of ​​​​the city of Kherson, about the preparation of a massive missile attack on the dam of the Kakhovskaya hydroelectric power station, on the city itself, indiscriminately.

The task in these conditions is to save the lives of civilians. The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, first of all, will ensure the safe, already announced departure of the population under the resettlement program being prepared by the Russian government. Further actions will depend on the military-tactical situation.

GarryB and d_taddei2 like this post

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:49 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    ucmvulcan wrote:

Therein, I fear, lies the problem.  I hope I am wrong, but I still think Putin thinks that some way some how he can foment a popular uprising in Kiev that will toss out Zelensky for him and/or that he can get Zelensky to sue for peace.  I respect Putin, and agree with his reason for war, but I don't agree with much of his execution.  He should have disconnected Ukraine physically and online from the west in February, should have blown up the Rada as soon as they disbanded opposition parties, took out the presidential palace, taken off state television and radio and never allowed NATO diplomats to vacation in Kiev.  However, the mistakes are correctable and over the past couple weeks it looks like they are being addressed.  Still, Zelensky needs to be either droned, rocketed, or bombed out of office.  

He called them a brotherly people...  

How do you fight a brotherly people ? Lmfao

Russians are confused , many are stuck in soviet era

There is NO Ukraine,  simple as that , it is RUS

That is all folks

Enough from the ukro mafia , enough

Ukraine is Varangia.

Or the Varangian Horde if you prefer this term.

http://asaland.proboards.com/thread/302/ukraine-participated-invasion-south-ossetia

So many years of serious problems with them.

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:49 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:

This is politics.
    How in detail you fell into the illusion, that one can get to general ranks without that wibe? scratch
    Very dangerous delusion. Big problem is that it is an official agenda of RF.
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:51 pm

Belisarius wrote:
    Yes, but in this case I was referring specifically to the conflict in Ukraine.

Oh, that is what I have missed in the story, sorry!
    Sure those are.
    Along with the whole bunch of other pieces.
    When Russkie MIC representatives are saying that they have tested all the weapon pieces in processing there, they are serious.
    And I will tell you a secret.Laughing
    Not a single NATO owned weapon system was ever tested in such a harsh environment.
    The best they can have, is some electronic noise made in a background, when they are throwing the famous "13 Tomahawks".
    Sure, sure, Russkie are too dumb to make a conclusions of a decade of struggle, that is why a 30 y/o Wunderwaffe is much better Laughing Laughing
    On Twitter Laughing Laughing Laughing

caveat emptor wrote:

Last time I checked, you owned no empire dunno
    So probably you know where to stick your elaborated advice? dunno

Werewolf, Hole, Mir and Belisarius like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:55 pm

caveat emptor wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:

This is politics.

All the pro ukros here are deluded

Backman dislikes this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:56 pm

caveat emptor wrote:

I don't know if you know the russian language or the situation in 404, but in all Ukro media they are repeating everything officials of Russia are saying to twist to their own preferred interpretations. Meaning it is important to not give in this bullshit Ukro-propaganda of "genocide of ukrainians". The only one who commits genocide is the West and Elensky Clown.

He is correct. We are one nation. There is no such a thing as Ukrainian or Belorussian. We are all Russians.
    If they would official say something different that would be Ukro-propaganda. They are the once who call us mongols and they are the purest pure Slavic people, the root and mother of all civilizations.
    You won't win and return your own lands with your own people on it if you treat and tell them daily they are aliens and ought to be treated like aliens. We don't need such politics. If you have spoken to Ukrainians you would know that there are quite many even in Lvov who are anti Ukro, however they can not talk or they will be killed.

I don't see a single issue with such rhetoric. It won't stop the Calibration or Kill-cams by drones and Window-Casanova 305.

Last edited by Werewolf on Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big_Gazza, zepia, JohninMK, Hole, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:57 pm

Odin of Ossetia wrote:

Ukraine is Varangia.

Or the Varangian Horde if you prefer this term.

http://asaland.proboards.com/thread/302/ukraine-participated-invasion-south-ossetia

So many years of serious problems with them.

The problem is they are integrated in the Russian security council

We have serious ukros there, you also have ukros in the Duma and media

Ukros giving ukros Crimea, Kiev, Lughansk, Donbass, giving Kharkov

It's a never ending story of Ukro gifts

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:59 pm

Werewolf wrote:

I don't know if you know the russian language or the situation in 404, but in all Ukro media they are repeating everything officials of Russia are saying to twist to their own preferred interpretations. Meaning it is important to not give in this bullshit Ukro-propaganda of "genocide of ukrainians". The only one who commits genocide is the West and Elensky Clown.

He is correct. We are one nation. There is no such a thing as Ukrainian or Belorussian. We are all Russians.
    If they would official say something different that would be Ukro-propaganda. They are the once who call us mongols and they are the purest pure Slavic people, the root and mother of all civilizations.
    You won't win and return your own lands with your own people on it if you treat and tell them daily they are aliens and ought to be treated like aliens. We don't need such politics. If you have spoken to Ukrainians you would know that there are quite many even in Lvov who are anti Ukro, however they can not talk or they will be killed.

I don't see a single issue with such rhetoric. It won't stop the Calibration or Kill-cams by drones and Window-Casanova 305.

Yes so many pro russian Ukrainians lmfao

Another ukro deluded here

Living in Europe, telling us not to shell Ukraine Very Happy

It's absurd to be honest, people like you Sent spetsnaz and infantry into fucking Kharkov to tell these nazis that we are one people

Do us a favor and go back to Ukraine

I know for a fact your have Ukrainian family

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:00 pm

For those of you who are displeased with how President Putin and his staff are running the war, nothing is stopping you from volunteer enlisting and using your new and exalted status to point out the error of their ways to the aforementioned. In other words, put up or shut up....so to speak. As an aside, I'm 76 years and still serving as I can. How about you folks with the big mouths? Posting here don't count as service by any stretch of the imagination.
    Auslander

sepheronx, GarryB, franco, flamming_python, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf and like this post

Odin of Ossetia and billybatts91 dislike this post

famschopman

Post  famschopman Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:01 pm

caveat emptor wrote:

He is smart. The US/EU will abandon Ukraine as they run out of economic resources, lack of weapon stock and loss of public opinion. With no support or a neutral standpoint from other major global players like China, India, Saudis and Turkey there is nothing to achieve.

Ukraine will remain isolated, with damaged infrastructure and more and more of the population getting fed up with the current government. People in harsh winter conditions, no food, no electricity, unemployment and poverty rising and no clear future. It doesn’t surprise anyone that Zelinsky and his government will lose trust and confidence rapidly.

A good moment to restore ties with Russia.

sepheronx, GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, VARGR198, Hole and like this post

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:05 pm

famschopman wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:

He is smart. The US/EU will abandon Ukraine as they run out of economic resources, lack of weapon stock and loss of public opinion. With no support or a neutral standpoint from other major global players like China, India, Saudis and Turkey there is nothing to achieve.

Ukraine will remain isolated, with damaged infrastructure and more and more of the population getting fed up with the current government. People in harsh winter conditions, no food, no electricity, unemployment and poverty rising and no clear future. It doesn’t surprise anyone that Zelinsky and his government will lose trust and confidence rapidly.

A good moment to restore ties with Russia.

Hey how many ukros are in your family?

Nice game you play ukro

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:07 pm

caveat emptor wrote:Surovikin on evacuation of civilians from Kherson.

Yes, so translating that to a simple human language :
    Ukrs will stage all power assault to take down the Kachovka dam.
    As a dam is a long, wide&well coordinated target, pressured by the millions of tons of water, sure they can succeed at much more pictures than the Artemovsky bridge.
    That object has been built solid, but ... can be destroyed.
    Russkie took down several dams in Ukr, still, they have targeted the locks mostly, having tools to do this - so the flow was kind of controlled.
    Ukrs does not have that privilege.
    I will remind you - it was the Soviet Union that built that infrastructure, as hochols didn't even manage to construct bloody roads.
    So it is Russkie who owns the documentation of the objects.

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza and Hole like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:49 am