Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+75
ludovicense
Arsenic
Rasisuki Nebia
Odin of Ossetia
Broski
TMA1
mnrck
mr_hd
bandit6
Azi
d_taddei2
auslander
Scorpius
limb
nero
Belisarius
Tsavo Lion
Airbornewolf
littlerabbit
Walther von Oldenburg
Ispan
lyle6
zepia
lancelot
Firebird
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Dr.Snufflebug
SeigSoloyvov
Serberus
Tolstoy
zorobabel
AMCXXL
GunshipDemocracy
ucmvulcan
Regular
sepheronx
calripson
DerWolf
crod
PapaDragon
Stealthflanker
LMFS
Backman
Sujoy
caveat emptor
Hole
ArgentinaGuard
Arrow
Arkanghelsk
Kiko
GarryB
AlfaT8
billybatts91
Werewolf
Department Of Defense
psg
franco
JohninMK
RTN
flamming_python
mavaff
kvs
Eugenio Argentina
ahmedfire
famschopman
Erk
Isos
Podlodka77
Big_Gazza
nomadski
Mir
ALAMO
mnztr
thegopnik
rfan
79 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29

Arrow

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29 - Page 34 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29

Post  Arrow Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:21 pm

IRIS-T Laughing
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29 - Page 34 Eec18975ecca

GarryB, littlerabbit and Belisarius like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29 - Page 34 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29

Post  Airbornewolf Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:23 pm

Everyone has seen the lancet strike on the radar by now, so i leave that out.

ATGM strike at night on Ukrainian infantry

RF tanks support Wagner forces near Bakhmut part 1

RF tanks support Wagner forces near Bakhmut part 2

RF armor pushing towards Ukrainian troops

GarryB, franco, psg, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:50 pm

Just let the Ukrops approach Kherson, that will give the Russians a reason for the following "We tried to talk with them but it's impossible and now we have to liberate Kharkov, Nikolaev, etc."
    Few pictures of destroyed vehicles from Ukrops

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29 - Page 34 Photo_28
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29 - Page 34 Photo_29

and one more detroyed tank

https://t.me/intelslava/39661

GarryB, franco, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, LMFS, Hole, lancelot and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:10 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29 - Page 34 Scree484
    Another air conditioner blew up in Kiev.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29 - Page 34 Ffckpe10
    TPP in Ivano-Frankovsk had a meeting with 4 Kh-101s

Last edited by Hole on Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, ludovicense and like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:14 pm

Hole wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29 - Page 34 Scree484
    Another air conditioner blew up in Kiev.

Strange country the 4th Reich is, air conditioning units in late October

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, littlerabbit, ludovicense, lyle6 and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:19 pm

Maybe it was a welding operation gone wrong.  Laughing

GarryB, franco, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, littlerabbit, lyle6 and like this post

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:28 pm

ucmvulcan wrote: Strange country the 4th Reich is, air conditioning units in late October

What you think we don't have vast areas with temperate climate? I had to mow and trim the lawns this morning and it won't be the last time although it is a bit brisk at dawn.

GarryB and GunshipDemocracy like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:43 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29 - Page 34 Ffby8u10
    Looks like a successful interception  Rolling Eyes
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29 - Page 34 Ffywke10
    What air defence doing?
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29 - Page 34 Ffce1n10
    Another donation for the Russian OPFOR brigade.

GarryB, Regular, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:45 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29 - Page 34 Ffb43m10
    Defenders of Kherson, soon liberators of Nikolaev
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29 - Page 34 Ffcqxt10
    Areas where martial law was declared

sepheronx, GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:53 pm

Hole wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29 - Page 34 Ffb43m10
    Defenders of Kherson, soon liberators of Nikolaev
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29 - Page 34 Ffcqxt10
    Areas where martial law was declared
    That is where I expect the main blow.

GarryB, littlerabbit, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:59 pm

Also, I love how Banderastan's shape east of the Dniepr looks like a giant pincer just begging to be snapped shut.

kvs and GunshipDemocracy like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:04 pm

Hole wrote:Here we are again.
    News: 60.000 UkroNaziFighters are ready to attack Kherson!
    An hour later: 2 batallions attacked + some recon groups.
    A few minutes later: attack repelled with huge losses for the Ukros.

If you got 60.000 fighters ready and your aim is to find a weak spot in the frontline to break through,
    you attack the whole frontline with 20.000 - 30.000 men, find the weak spot and then send a few thousand
    guys to that area.

Either the (NATO) command there is not capable of commanding more then a handful of batallions at the same
    time or the "60.000" fighters are so dissmal that they would screw up such a large attack.

If the claim of 700,000 Ukr troops had any hint of plausibility, then the number would be 200,000+ and not
    even this inflated 60,000 figure. Kherson is the central operation of the Kiev regime. There is not another
    10 operations in progress that would split up their resources.

I think that this 700,000 number shows the IQ involved in deriving it. We have had 8:1 or 10:1 local manpower
    advantages for the Kiev regime forces in places like Izyum. But it is total nonsense to extrapolate these ratios
    to the whole Ukr army.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, LMFS, Hole and Belisarius like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:08 pm

ucmvulcan wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:LOL!!  Murkan idiots...  clown

https://twitter.com/AZgeopolitics/status/1582463454014676993

Just wait until Russia's offensive is rebranded by our media as a Ukrainian advance on the Dniepr and hailed as the greatest victory since the Battle of the Bulge won the world war.  I swear, the stupidity of the American people has got to be by design.

Indeed it is by design. The education system has been dumbed down since the 1960s. The same is true for Kanada as well. Then you
    have the 24/7 propaganda that is basically some sort of national narcissism and systematically ignores vast tracts of the planet. So
    the average American and Kanadian citizen has no background information and no context. It is not a genetic problem by any means.
    It is engineered ignorance. The corporate owners of society want consumer sheeple and not intellectual critics.

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, VARGR198, littlerabbit, LMFS and like this post

Rasisuki Nebia
    Rasisuki Nebia

Post  Rasisuki Nebia Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:35 pm

I only read majority of the time but this is for those that think this worthless drone was in anyway effective at anything but PR

it is also interesting how easy it is to prank these idiots.

sepheronx, GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:56 pm

18:10 🇺🇦 On the territory of Ukraine in Kiev, a case of anthrax infection was detected. At the same time, it is worth recalling that last year one of the American military biological laboratories was located on the territory of Kiev, where, among other things, strains of anthrax were studied. This laboratory also participated in experiments on Ukrainian servicemen.

18:16 🇷🇺🇺🇦 Arrival of the "Lancet" kamikaze drone on a small ammunition depot of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
    https://t.me/intelslava/39666

18:50 🇷🇺🇺🇦 The Russian paratroopers sent most of the Ukrainian fighters to Bandera, many were killed. Some captured, some escaped.
    https://t.me/intelslava/39666

kvs, Odin of Ossetia, Hole, Belisarius and ucmvulcan like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:06 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:18:10 🇺🇦 On the territory of Ukraine in Kiev, a case of anthrax infection was detected.

Called it. I said yesterday that the US will bring out the chem/bio weapons.

Anyway check out this Lancet footage. The thing goes around a sharp 90 degree corner and retains all of its speed.

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/15419

sepheronx, GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, JohninMK and like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:09 pm

And this will lead to US boots on the ground. . . . Well humanity had a good 1.4 million year run

owais.usmani likes this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:11 pm

Erk wrote:
    The transcript is here no need to watch a video http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/transcripts/69588

I am sure Putin had facts, but that's not what I asked you, I ask if the journalists got his facts right, not Putin.

Prove your claim that the soldiers that died were "green"

A video tells a lot more then just the words. You can tell that while Putin handled the question extremely well (as he mostly does), he was perturbed by this possibility, and definitely had his aides look into the facts right after.

franco likes this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:35 pm

Finally the trips to Kiev are coming to an end.

🇩🇪 German President Steinmeier canceled his visit to Kiev, scheduled for Thursday, for security reasons

GarryB, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, zorobabel, littlerabbit, Hole, Broski and like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:43 pm

Backman wrote:Finally the trips to Kiev are coming to an end.

🇩🇪 German President Steinmeier canceled his visit to Kiev, scheduled for Thursday, for security reasons
    Good, none of the Nazi gardeners should feel safe in their garden

GarryB, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, VARGR198, littlerabbit, Hole, Backman and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:00 pm

Lancet, again...
    19:11 🇷🇺🇺🇦 Lancet kamikaze drone destroys Ukrainian equipment
    https://t.me/intelslava/39667

19:25 🇩🇪🇺🇦❗ German President Steinmeier canceled his visit to Kiev, scheduled for Thursday, for security reasons - German media
    https://t.me/intelslava/39668

19:33 🇮🇳🇺🇦❗Indian Foreign Ministry urged its citizens to leave Ukraine immediately
    https://t.me/intelslava/39669

19:35 🇺🇦⚡In the coming days, rolling power outages are possible in various regions of Ukraine
    Already about 40% of Ukraine's total energy infrastructure has been damaged, the authorities said. "Charge your phones, stock up on water!" Ukrainian media advise citizens.
    https://t.me/intelslava/39670

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Broski, Belisarius and ucmvulcan like this post

Arsenic
    Arsenic

Post  Arsenic Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:08 pm

Backman wrote:Finally the trips to Kiev are coming to an end.

It will do less propaganda. Russia must continue on this way! No respite!

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Backman and ucmvulcan like this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:11 pm

ucmvulcan wrote:
    ArgentinaGuard wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:LOL!!  Murkan idiots...  clown

Does anyone live in the US or from there? Society is outrageously stupid as the video shows?

Multiracial societies are inferior in culture, without a doubt.

You have no idea.  As George Carlin once observed, "think of how stupid the average person [he meant Americans] is, and realize that half of them are stupider than that."  Yes, most of our society treats stupidity as a virtue, and yes our society is ridiculously stupid. 

My only disagreement with you is your notion that blacks, Asians, Latinos, and Indians make us inferior.  I put the blame on infotainment, the coddling of our youth (can't make them feel uncomfortable about anything so controversial ideas must be banned), the collapse of the family, and rampant consumerism and materialism.  Race has very little to do with it, other than to be used as a wedge issue around election time.  A Jewish conspiracy? Oh please, it has about as much to do with worshipping at a synagogue as my love of Russia has to do with me worshipping at Our Lady of Sorrows Catholic Church.  There ain't anything Jewish or any other religion about it.  Its greed plain and simple.  Those with the most money want to take the rest of the money, and the only way to do that is to keep the population stupid so that it accepts being overworked, underpaid, and uninsured all the while believing that its all good because they "live in the greatest country ever known."

Can be. Although I understand that the United States has a cultural industry that takes criticism against that stupidity. The Simpsons, South Park are popular shows that should make society look in the mirror.

I meant that postmodern societies, where the mixture of races and cultures predominates, are ignorant. That's part of the decline. That is why it is important that each one is in his place and with his people. To avoid chaos.
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:40 pm

From the tone of Alex Christophoru's latest video , he thinks that a tactical pullback is going to happen. I sure hope he's wrong. They just can't allow jt

crod, sepheronx, Big_Gazza, owais.usmani and Arsenic like this post

Arsenic
    Arsenic

Post  Arsenic Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:44 pm

Backman wrote:From the tone of Alex Christophoru's latest video , he thinks that a tactical pullback is going to happen. I sure hope he's wrong. They just can't allow jt

If there is a retreat, it would be a disaster

owais.usmani likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:17 pm