Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+75
sentinel112
billybatts91
medo
AlfaT8
nero
Hannibal Barca
Krepost
Giulio
diabetus
Broski
0nillie0
RTN
teh_beard
ATLASCUB
Karl Haushofer
Kiko
lyle6
Yugo90
Boshoed
Singular_Transform
pavi
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Mir
lancelot
Azi
GarryB
Big_Gazza
Isos
TMA1
Dr.Snufflebug
crod
Erk
Stealthflanker
Urluber
magnumcromagnon
adder
auslander
Sujoy
Odin of Ossetia
miketheterrible
Fred333
ArgentinaGuard
Rodion_Romanovic
Ispan
kvs
Arrow
mnztr
par far
Scorpius
franco
ALAMO
GunshipDemocracy
mavaff
ludovicense
Serberus
mnrck
walle83
Arkanghelsk
VARGR198
ucmvulcan
Hole
SeigSoloyvov
Autodestruct
Werewolf
LMFS
Walther von Oldenburg
JohninMK
Regular
Airbornewolf
d_taddei2
owais.usmani
Eugenio Argentina
Podlodka77
flamming_python
Firebird
79 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 - Page 8 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8

Post  d_taddei2 Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:29 pm

auslander wrote:
    TMA1 wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    LMFS wrote:
    Fully agree, such artificial country is doomed like a house built over a tectonic fault, not to talk about it being an antirussian device from its inception. Western part (the real one, not the one created through indoctrination) can be a neutral, non ideological and demilitarized region loosely associated to the West, that is Galicia. The rest is Russian in the broad sense of the term since the times of the Rus and has no future as some tool of the West.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 - Page 8 Scale_1200

No it's a real thing. Ukrainians as a people have long existed, and the idea of a Ukrainian national state was around in the Russian Empire, encouraged after the Polish revolt in 1861 began and with Polish agitation about the re-establishment of the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth. It was more a fringe intellectual movement at the time, but Ukrainians, the Ukrainian language, etc.. were all real

The trouble really began in 1991. The Galicians, the far Western Ukrainians, assumed control over ideology and nation-building, and spread their vile anti-Russian identity to the rest of the country with school education, political technologies, etc.. but this stuff and associated nationalists were not in overall command until 2014, until then they were used more as a tool and looked upon as a bit funky by the rest of the Ukraine.

Here Russia is at fault too, for taking the Crimea and thereby presenting itself as a threat, but that was kind of unavoidable. The Maidan shitheads only cemented themselves and their presentation of reality from then on.

It is hard to say Russia is at fault for taking Crimea as it has vital army and especially navy presence protecting it's underbelly. Russia was already paying Ukraine for using the bases but with the western powers essentially taking control of Ukraine the russkies didn't have a lot of options. If say Cuba started talking about retaking Guantanamo bay I'd hope my country's leaders had the balls to push the Cubans back.

One more time. RUSSIA DID NOT TAKE, DID NOT TAKE!!! SEVASTOPOL AND KRIMU. WE, THE CITIZENS OF SEVASTOPOL ARMED UP, FACED THE ORCS DOWN AND ONLY THREE DAYS LATER DID WE INVITE THE POLITE YOUNG MEN IN GREEN TO COME IN AND COVER OUR BACKS!!! AFTER SEEING US WAITING FOR THEM AT THE BORDERS AND THE FIRST PUNCH IN THE C//K SUCKER THE ORCS WANTED NO PARTS OF US!!!
    Thank you. Shouting over.

Totally agree. Everytime I visited Crimea as far back as 2009 they didn't want to be referred to as Ukrainian but Russian. And there was always a sense of being different to the rest of Ukraine. The same for Donetsk. But this isn't surprising considering the history and the size of the country. When I visited just after annexation everyone had Russian flags on their cars, selling Putin fridge magnets, and a big sign which I have a picture of saying Crimea together we are with Russia. There was no mistake or challenge that could be made that crimeans were happy and finally got what they wanted.

Crimea to me always felt a relaxing place and its very beautiful especially Balaklava.

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, kvs, auslander and like this post

Erk
    Erk

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 - Page 8 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8

Post  Erk Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:30 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:Jewish former head of Goldman Sachs, defends Hitler and demonizes VVP lol! clown  clown  clown

I like the way he mentions that Hitler never used chemical weapons, conveniently ignoring the gas chambers where millions were killed with Zyklon B gas (cyanide-based pesticide).

Goldman Sachs have been global troublemakers since inception, so this kind of historical distortion is to be expected.

Remember "All wars are bankers wars" - (good documentary to watch if you can find it)

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ, LMFS, Hole and like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:32 pm

Big_Gazza wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:The West will collapse, Russia will inherit a whole bunch of hostility and butthurt and probably lose Armenia and Kazakhstan/Kyrgyzstan, and China will become the new financial centre.

Who will Russia "lose" Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan to?  The Kazakhs just fought off a Western backed destabilisation event and the follow-up has cemeted the importance of the CSTO.  They are solidly in Russias camp.  I'll be honest and admit to knowing little about Kyrgyzstan, and that isn't likely to chnage much any time soon.

As for Armenia, who cares?  They have proven their lack of integrity by way of regime chnage and the new flunkies openly supping at the cup of NATO supremacy, and it has cost them most of NK and a whole truckload of pain.  They can do what they want, and will be one less parasite with its sucking lips attached to Russias udder.

If the west collapse Russia will very likely take Georgia and all those countries there. If not a bunch of turks, africans and arabs will use it to either destabilize Russia or traffic drugs to Europe. Very likely europe will beg russia to take the region.
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:35 pm

Big_Gazza wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:The West will collapse, Russia will inherit a whole bunch of hostility and butthurt and probably lose Armenia and Kazakhstan/Kyrgyzstan, and China will become the new financial centre.

Who will Russia "lose" Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan to?  The Kazakhs just fought off a Western backed destabilisation event and the follow-up has cemeted the importance of the CSTO.  They are solidly in Russias camp.  I'll be honest and admit to knowing little about Kyrgyzstan, and that isn't likely to chnage much any time soon.

As for Armenia, who cares?  They have proven their lack of integrity by way of regime chnage and the new flunkies openly supping at the cup of NATO supremacy, and it has cost them most of NK and a whole truckload of pain.  They can do what they want, and will be one less parasite with its sucking lips attached to Russias udder.

Kazakhstan Kyrgyzstan Tajikistan are firmly in the Russian sphere of influence. Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan both visited a few years ago are pro Russian with alittle Chinese influence. Kazakhstan aftr recent events will most likely be closer to Russia then it ever was. Uzbekistan I found was fairly Russian leaning although there was a period of leaning towards USA. But it's still dictatorship and understands that the west would love to overthrow it. After Kazakhstan issues recently speaking with friends there stated that police and government has tightened its grip. I guess failed attempts by west for regime change has a counter productive effect in neighbouring countries

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:50 pm

JohninMK wrote:Treat as general guidance

No, I don't believe any of it. Its just disinfo distributed by pro-establishment assets embedded to Twatter . Far too detailed to be credible. The Russians won't release these sorts of details, which means the sources are all Ukrainaian or NATO, so can be dismissed as propaganda.

magnumcromagnon, kvs, Yugo90, Broski, Arkanghelsk and ucmvulcan like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:15 am

Erk wrote:I like the way he mentions that Hitler never used chemical weapons, conveniently ignoring the gas chambers where millions were killed with Zyklon B gas (cyanide-based pesticide).

As much as I despise nazis, lets not repeat ancient propaganda tropes about "gas chambers" - the nazis were scum and richly deserved their eventual fate, but that doesn't mean that the allegations the victors made (and continue to assert) are all true.  

The "gas chambers" at Auschwitz were simply crematoria, and were sized to deal with expected death rates should typhus get into the camps (which it did in 1943 IIRC?). Burial was not an option as the water table was too high, and mass internments woud result in poisioning of wells.  The so-called "gas chamber" on display in Auschwitz I was a crematoria originally built by the Poles (the facility was the HQ for a Polish artillery division) but was repurposed as an air raid shelter by the nazis, and them shoddily converted into a "gas chamber" propaganda exhibit by the Reds post-war.

The US built the "gas chamber" exhibit in Dachau in 1946, and went as far as making it into a shower room to mesh with the propaganda of the time that mass showers were used as a ruse to get victims to enter the chambers. In reality, showers were part of the typhus control protocols where prisoners were stripped and showered while their clothes were deloused using Zyklon B in fumigation cupboards (which exist in Dachau in their original form, including the mechanisms for opening the cans of Zylon c/w fans and air heaters to release the HC fumigant from the beads).

The reality is that there are precisely zero "homicidal gas chambers" actually documented.  The only physical evidence as the delousing chambers, which actually support the narrative of the delousing operations. All allegatuions are based on "eye-witness accounts" and "reconstructions".  I think its fair to say that we know enough about how lies work in this world to arrive at the obvious conclusion rfeagrding the veracity of the orthodox narratives...

In a real world where truth is valued, the above would not be judged contraversial, but we don't live in that world.

Edit: For those who want to dislike my comments on this subject, pls feel free as I know this is a controversial topic and my views will be be solidly contrarian towards the 95% of the public who 100% accept all aspects of the narratives regarding WW2 persection of Jews. i would request however that people share their reasons? Getting well OT now of course.... maybe move to new thread?

Last edited by Big_Gazza on Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Werewolf, JohninMK, BliTTzZ, Eugenio Argentina, LMFS and Broski like this post

Erk and gc3762 dislike this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:17 am

crod wrote:
    Dr.Snufflebug wrote:Russia counted on the "international" reaction (EU/US sphere), hence the sanction-proofing over the past half decade.

They aren't taking major cities because that's not the plan. They're destroying the UA military, it's a pacification. For now.

Then why were they attempting to break into Kiev et al. It looks like shifting goal posts to me. They’ve taken a hiding around the cities with news of some towns being retaken. The entire thing looks illplanned to me. Went too far with poor logistics, got stretched and met with very stiff resistance from a very determined and committed defence force.
    Sanctions factored in? It’s causing re hardship for the Russian people and industry. Even Chinese industry pulling out of some projects. If you can’t see the long term hurt here you never will. I’m sure the Chinese will re-enter on those projects once the heat is off but the West won’t be too quick and it will hasten the need to remove dependency upon Russian gas.
    The other irony is that the actor come president had an approval rating in the low 20s before this but now enjoys somewhere in the 80s and will be seen as the hero of the Ukrainian people and nation. They are emboldened now which makes them even more dangerous and capable.

Kiev and Odessa / West side of Dnieper are feints. Each tie down a quarter of the combat strength of the Ukrainian Army. Leaving 50% of the combat troops stretched from Mariupol to Kharkov... this force is now being erased while the other two forces are being degraded. But don't tell anyone, the West still has not caught on.

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, JohninMK and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:18 am

I see that the next members of the forum stand firmly on the Russian side; Big Gazza, Airbornewolf, Hole, Werewolf, Miketheterrible, KVS, Arkhangelsk, Firebird, Magnumcromagnon, LMFS, D.taddei, Gunshipdemocracy, Urluber, Par far, Ispan, Franco.
    If I forgot someone, it's not intentional.
    AUSLANDER; I wish you good health and to take care of your family. Russia will win even though you and your family have lost a lot.
    Walle83; keep dreaming that the United States is something like the Roman Empire. It is not and never will be, nor will it last that long.

GarryB, psg, Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza and like this post

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:53 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:

Triangulation time: Darwin award winning Americuntski merc vertically records with his smart phone, which gets posted online. He records vertically, but his POV will be horizontal soon enough...facing the dirt, not the sky lol! Wink pwnd

Well, methinks his days without a 'Russian headache' are numbered in single digits. Nothing like a 7.62 brain massage to make a believer, however fleeting, of you. So this dickless wonder is bragging about a burning civilian building off to one side, having not the slightest idea nor care that this house probably has 8 Propeeski assigned to it. May the little shit suffer an 'albright moment' and become a turd stuck in satan's ass for a second or fifty...forevers.

GarryB, franco, psg, Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza and like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:56 am

What is going on in Kherson?
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:47 am

ucmvulcan wrote:What is going on in Kherson?

Russia is handing out aid to those in need.
    Locals are handing in guns handed out by the "previous adminsitration".
    Life is trying to return to a pre-2014 normal.
    Banderites are gnashing their teeth and plotting ways to blow stuff up and kill people in revenge for daring to reject their fascist ideology and getting on with their lives.
    NATOista sock pupets are trying to figure out how to spin it all to make Russia look bad.

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, BliTTzZ and like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:55 am

Big_Gazza wrote:

Banderites are gnashing their teeth and plotting ways to blow stuff up and kill people in revenge for daring to reject their fascist ideology and getting on with their lives.
    NATOista sock pupets are trying to figure out how to spin it all to make Russia look bad.

I was just checking because the New York Times and the Pentagram are gloating that Kherson is either contested or retaken by the Ukes. You would not believe the insane amount of distortion and propaganda that happens in America.

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, owais.usmani and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:57 am

ucmvulcan wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:

I was just checking because the New York Times and the Pentagram are gloating that Kherson is either contested or retaken by the Ukes.  You would not believe the insane amount of distortion and propaganda that happens in America.

Some pro-Western and imposed media in Serbia write the same shit.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs and BliTTzZ like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:01 am

ucmvulcan wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:

I was just checking because the New York Times and the Pentagram are gloating that Kherson is either contested or retaken by the Ukes.  You would not believe the insane amount of distortion and propaganda that happens in America.

Consider it a positive.  These monkeys can't do squat about the failure of their Banderite colony if they aren't even capable of internalising the truth.  This is what you get when you have a political and executive class system where advancement can only be achieved by those who faithfully adhere to ideologically-mandated narratives.  They become a dsyfunctional circle-jerk of like-minded fools who reject reality and can only apply their time-worn orthodoxies that are doomed to failure.  

They failed in Iraq.
    They failed in Libya.
    They failed in Syria.
    They failed in Af-Pak.
    They failed in Belarus.
    They failed in Kazakhstan.
    They will fail even harder in Ukraine.  Laughing

GarryB, psg, Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, kvs and like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:14 am

Podlodka77 wrote:I see that the next members of the forum stand firmly on the Russian side; Big Gazza, Airbornewolf, Hole, Werewolf, Miketheterrible, KVS, Arkhangelsk, Firebird, Magnumcromagnon, LMFS, D.taddei, Gunshipdemocracy, Urluber, Par far, Ispan, Franco.
    If I forgot someone, it's not intentional.
    AUSLANDER; I wish you good health and to take care of your family. Russia will win even though you and your family have lost a lot.
    Walle83; keep dreaming that the United States is something like the Roman Empire. It is not and never will be, nor will it last that long.

Смерть перед предательством Товарищ

Смерть перед бесчестием

On my military decorations and honors.
    Victory to Z, To the orange and Black Ribbon.
    To Sevastopol and Crimea!.
    To the DPR and LPR!.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 - Page 8 Somewh15

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 - Page 8 Somewh14

Last edited by Airbornewolf on Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total

psg, Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:20 am

Так было, так есть, так будет всегда ! russia

Although I understand Russian very well, I still have to use Google Translate, because Serbian Cyrillic is not the same as Russian and many letters are different.

magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ, Yugo90 and Broski like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:34 am

no worries, i have an tough time with Russian as well Wink

At least its not one of my alternative soviet realities Razz.

magnumcromagnon, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ and Podlodka77 like this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:50 am

auslander wrote:
    Well, methinks his days without a 'Russian headache' are numbered in single digits. Nothing like a 7.62 brain massage to make a believer, however fleeting, of you. So this dickless wonder is bragging about a burning civilian building off to one side, having not the slightest idea nor care that this house probably has 8 Propeeski assigned to it. May the little shit suffer an 'albright moment' and become a turd stuck in satan's ass for a second or fifty...forevers.

wait not better to see him on his knees with some face remodeling, repeating "Ahmat sila"?

https://t.me/intelslava/23522

and here Chernigov, Ukro artillery gets gifts from Russia with love.

https://t.me/Anna_News_MSK/3821?single

BliTTzZ, Hole and Broski like this post

crod
    crod

Post  crod Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:51 am

[quote="franco"]
    crod wrote:
    Dr.Snufflebug wrote:Russia counted on the "international" reaction (EU/US sphere), hence the sanction-proofing over the past half decade.

They aren't taking major cities because that's not the plan. They're destroying the UA military, it's a pacification. For now.

Kiev and Odessa / West side of Dnieper are feints. Each tie down a quarter of the combat strength of the Ukrainian Army. Leaving 50% of the combat troops stretched from Mariupol to Kharkov... this force is now being erased while the other two forces are being degraded. But don't tell anyone, the West still has not caught on.  

So you’re suggesting that was the only military objective from the outset, to secure the Donbas region only and to divide the uki forces in order for it to do so?

So what’s the plan on how they’re going to hold this region now out of interest? Everyman and his dog has watched over the decades how a poorer equipped and trained force can keep a military power virtually on its knees from Iraq to Yemen to Afghanistan. The uni forces will be provided a lot of military aid, money and political support.

How is the objective secured going forward or more pertinently, how does Russia ensure they don’t end up with a negative objective outcome?
    ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:58 am

crod wrote:
    franco wrote:
    crod wrote:

So you’re suggesting that was the only military objective from the outset, to secure the Donbas region only and to divide the uki forces in order for it to do so?

So what’s the plan on how they’re going to hold this region now out of interest? Everyman and his dog has watched over the decades how a poorer equipped and trained force can keep a military power virtually on its knees from Iraq to Yemen to Afghanistan. The uni forces will be provided a lot of military aid, money and political support.

How is the objective secured going forward or more pertinently, how does Russia ensure they don’t end up with a negative objective outcome?

Liberate the Donbass, protect the Kherson region, keep the pressure on Kiev and slowly destroy their fighting capability and every so often lob some missiles at the new western supplies. Once Ukraine's forces are sufficiently degraded force a neutrality pack and keep forces in easily defended positions near Kiev (no more than a division or two to enforce that neutrality.

magnumcromagnon, GunshipDemocracy and Broski like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:05 am

Podlodka77 wrote:Так было, так есть, так будет всегда ! russia

Although I understand Russian very well, I still have to use Google Translate, because Serbian Cyrillic is not the same as Russian and many letters are different.

I am more of an old values guy, i still have to use the old translate book too. Wink

The West influence is simmilar to cancer.
    Whatever we touch just turns to societal disease.
    Twitter, Instagram, Tik-tok, facebook.

your daughter turning her ass on the internet for a few likes.
    burning your city down for a few "BLM" points.
    demolish your police for the latest movement....

Kids growing up without an spine, be absolute cowards when push comes to shove in the West.
    Pathetic.

Generations in the West think it is normal to claim an 999 dollar iphone, and an 499 pants.
    While never worked an hour to get such luxury's in their lives.

"Tough times create strong men, strong men create easy times. Easy times create weak men, weak men create tough times."

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:09 am

crod wrote:

Then why were they attempting to break into Kiev et al. It looks like shifting goal posts to me.

I agree with you. It looks to you. An armchair general fed by Guardian & co.

crod wrote:
    They’ve taken a hiding around the cities with news of some towns being retaken. The entire thing looks illplanned to me. Went too far with poor logistics, got stretched and met with very stiff resistance from a very determined and committed defence force.

you have full right to doubt in anything. Even believe in each and every report form CNN. Yet it is still only your opinion, not the its reflecting reality.

Sanctions factored in? It’s causing re hardship for the Russian people and industry. Even Chinese industry pulling out of some projects. If you can’t see the long term hurt here you never will. I’m sure the Chinese will re-enter on those projects once the heat is off but the West won’t be too quick and it will hasten the need to remove dependency upon Russian gas.

Sure they were. Alternative was using of US funded bio and nuclear weapons against Russia by fascist regime.  As for US, vassals and doggies - why they are so scared? their escalation tells rather about huge crisis in the west not Russia.  

From which exactly projects Chinese pulled  out BTW? So far Modi kicked out Brits trying to give imperial orders. This was fun indeed.

crod wrote:
    The other irony is that the actor come president had an approval rating in the low 20s before this but now enjoys somewhere in the 80s and will be seen as the hero of the Ukrainian people and nation. They are emboldened now which makes them even more dangerous and capable.

sure,  Hitler's  approval rate  was even higher

Last edited by GunshipDemocracy on Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total

kvs, BliTTzZ, Hole and Broski like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:11 am

Airbornewolf wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 - Page 8 Somewh14

That U-turn sign is a clear recommendation to Orc forces. If you see a Russian turn around and run away if you value your life. The physical safety of those who stay to watch cannot be guaranteed... Twisted Evil

GarryB, psg, Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, kvs, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:18 am

crod wrote:

Because in Iraq everyone hated US/UK invaders and Ukrainians though brainwashed are not all against Russia. Second they have own business to last 8 years occupational regime. It is like asking how nazis were eliminated after 2 ww. true they weren't all, some remained in Ukraine and Baltics proudly marching as democracy fighters. Same ideology same democracy as in west.

Ukro regime has full support form USA, that's whey they were created.  First objective is to stop bio and nuclear weapons development. (BTW Hunter Biden how much earned  building those labs? )

Last edited by GunshipDemocracy on Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, Hole and Broski like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:19 am

crod wrote:
    franco wrote:
    crod wrote:

You don't get it.  Ukraines people are not the problem, at least in the East and South.  Once the regime is gone, and a loyalist crew of Ukrainains are in charge, the liberated areas will be readily secured (just like kherson and Melitopol are today).

The idea that there will be some sort of insurgency is nonsense.  Murkans faced insurgencies in their wars (of agression) cuz they were ruthless and destructive foreigners who didn't speak the local language, were totally ignorant of customs, didn't respect locals or their ways of life, and didn't care to learn any different.  Russians don't have that problem.

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Ispan and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:31 pm