Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+75
sentinel112
billybatts91
medo
AlfaT8
nero
Hannibal Barca
Krepost
Giulio
diabetus
Broski
0nillie0
RTN
teh_beard
ATLASCUB
Karl Haushofer
Kiko
lyle6
Yugo90
Boshoed
Singular_Transform
pavi
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Mir
lancelot
Azi
GarryB
Big_Gazza
Isos
TMA1
Dr.Snufflebug
crod
Erk
Stealthflanker
Urluber
magnumcromagnon
adder
auslander
Sujoy
Odin of Ossetia
miketheterrible
Fred333
ArgentinaGuard
Rodion_Romanovic
Ispan
kvs
Arrow
mnztr
par far
Scorpius
franco
ALAMO
GunshipDemocracy
mavaff
ludovicense
Serberus
mnrck
walle83
Arkanghelsk
VARGR198
ucmvulcan
Hole
SeigSoloyvov
Autodestruct
Werewolf
LMFS
Walther von Oldenburg
JohninMK
Regular
Airbornewolf
d_taddei2
owais.usmani
Eugenio Argentina
Podlodka77
flamming_python
Firebird
79 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8

Firebird

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8

Post  Firebird Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:31 am

flamming_python wrote:Zhirinovsky died

End of an era for sure

He didn't get to see the new world, much as Albright didn't

But he might have witnessed its very beginning at least, if he was still coherent a month ago

Sometimes these things seem to take a symbolic timing.

I know some painted him as crazy. But I think people understood what role he took on.
    Certainly as he got older, I think he basically spoke out loud what others were thinking..even if only for a little while.

Him suggesting to Putin that Muslims could be converted to eating pork really made me laugh.
    I remember Putin couldn't stop laughing.
    He was certainly an entertainer, and certainly reminded people of their history.

I feel sad he didn't see the rebirth of a "new Union of the Russias" or however it should be viewed/called.
    But ultimately its a matter for those who live in the areas.

EDIT:seems like the announcement is bullshit as of now.

Last edited by Firebird on Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total

GunshipDemocracy and BliTTzZ like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8

Post  flamming_python Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:32 am

Scorpius wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    On Monday, the pro-Kremlin tabloid Komsomolskaya Pravda briefly reported an even higher death toll, estimating the number of Russian troops fallen at 10,000. The report was later removed from the tabloid's website.
    a denial was issued almost immediately: the KP editorial board stated that the publication's website had been subjected to a hacker attack. Unknown cybercriminals allegedly gained access to the portal administration interface and carried out a "fake stuffing" into the material following the results of the next briefing on the situation in Ukraine. "The false information was immediately deleted," the publication reported

https://info24.ru/news/v-minoborony-otchitalis-o-razgrome-nacbata-donbass.html

Yup and this hacker attack fake is being paraded on Western media as evidence of a Russian military catastrophe

Well they might convince their own flock, but it's not going to demoralize Russians - they see the infowar and propaganda for what it is. If the West is saying 10,000 KIA, then the real number is a fraction of that. Backed up by the ridiculous aircraft losses cited.

Werewolf, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ, Scorpius and Broski like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:38 am

MOSCOW, March 25. /TASS/. A group of "Night hunters" of Mi-28N and Ka-52 helicopters destroyed 24 units of military equipment, including seven tanks, at night. This was announced on Friday by the official representative of the Ministry of Defense (MO) of the Russian Federation, Major General Igor Konashenkov.

He added that aircraft of the Armed Forces (AF) of Russia hit 51 Ukrainian military facilities overnight, including two Buk-M1 air defense systems and an S-300 radar in the Dnepropetrovsk region. "During the night, operational-tactical and army aviation hit 51 military facilities of Ukraine. Among them are two command posts, three installations of multiple launch rocket systems, two Buk-M1 anti-aircraft missile systems (SAM) and one S-300 illumination and guidance radar in near Dnepropetrovsk, as well as three D-30 artillery pieces, two depots of rocket and artillery weapons and ammunition, 26 areas of concentration of military equipment," he informed.
    Russian air defenses shot down four more Ukrainian drones, the major general said. "Russian air defense systems shot down four Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles in the air over the settlements of Boromlya, Borshcheva, Oleshnya and Usok," he said.

According to him, since the beginning of the special military operation, the following have been destroyed: 261 unmanned aerial vehicles, 204 anti-aircraft missile systems, 1,587 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 163 multiple rocket launchers, 636 field artillery pieces and mortars, as well as 1,397 units of special military vehicles.

Troop advance

The grouping of troops of the RF Armed Forces advanced another 4 km at night and took control of the settlements of Batmanka, Mikhailovka, Krasny Partizan, Stavki and Troitskoye Konashenkov.

"A group of troops of the Russian armed forces advanced another 4 km overnight and captured the settlements of Batmanka, Mikhailovka, Krasny Partizan, Stavki and Troitskoye. Currently, it is developing an offensive against units of the 25th airborne brigade of the Ukrainian armed forces," he said. .

https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/14181275

GarryB, dino00, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK and like this post

Eugenio Argentina
    Eugenio Argentina

Post  Eugenio Argentina Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:42 am

LMFS wrote:
    Eugenio Argentina wrote:In my opinion, I don't think NATO is giving Ukraine combat assistance through the E-3 and other electronic warfare systems. If that happened, Russia would (rightly) consider it a military action and exercise its response.

OBVIOUSLY they are doing it, and are telling it openly. Providing thousands and thousands of ATGM, MANPADS etc etc etc is not different in any way

Arming a country is not the same as participating directly in joint operations against its enemy.
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:43 am

MOSCOW, March 25. /TASS/.

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation on Friday published footage of the work of the Iskander complex. With the help of the operational-tactical complex of the RF Armed Forces, the base for training foreign mercenaries in Ukraine was destroyed, the department noted.
    "The Russian Defense Ministry has published footage of the work of the crews of the Iskander operational-tactical complex during the strike with precision weapons on the military infrastructure of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. The Iskander operational-tactical missile system destroyed the training base for foreign mercenaries," the military department said in a statement.
    The published footage shows that the firing was carried out by two types of missiles - ballistic and cruise. According to Maxim, the head of the calculation of the self-propelled launcher, the building was almost completely destroyed by a ballistic missile. "A ballistic missile hit the building in which the foreign legion was located and the training base. Since a high-explosive penetrating warhead was used, the building, 60 meters long, was almost completely destroyed, and the enemy was hit," he said.
    The commander of the launch battery, Aleksey, specified that the complexes can use both cruise and ballistic missiles. "The task was to hit the object with a ballistic missile <...>. This product is almost impossible to destroy, it overcomes the enemy's missile defense, there is no opposition to it, since the speed of the products at the final stage of the flight is significant, and there are no modern means that can stop this missile yet" he added.

Video link.... https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/14180481

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, BliTTzZ, LMFS and like this post

owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:44 am

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:46 am

MOSCOW, March 25. /TASS/.

Russian Armed Forces sea-based cruise missiles "Caliber" struck a fuel base in the village of Kalinovka near Kiev. Igor Konashenkov, official representative of the Russian Defense Ministry, told reporters about this on Friday.
    "On the evening of March 24, Kalibr high-precision sea-launched cruise missiles attacked a fuel base in the village of Kalinovka near Kiev. The largest fuel base remaining in the Armed Forces of Ukraine, from which fuel was supplied to military units in the central part of the country, was destroyed," he said. Konashenkov.

https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/14181269

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, BliTTzZ and like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:52 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    d_taddei2 wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Ukraines army even with all the side pieces is not 400k.

Actually.........

Ukraine before the war had around

250,000 personnel
    220,000 reservists
    70,000 national guard (with 40k of that neo Nazi battalions)
    Territorial defence forces 35,000 with a further 140,000 reservists
    borders guards 50,000
    Police force 120,000

During the war
    Mercenaries 20,000+

Forced conscription of males 18-65yrs would be tens of millions
    Current statics for ages 16-49yrs is  11,149,646,
    Although it's most likely some have fled or will be guarding military fuel, ammo, storage bases, key infrastructure in the west of the country. Although largely these untrained armed civilians now come troops will not be much use at best free up some trained solders, distribute aid, help retain law and order assisting police on looters etc, helping cordon off areas, help emergency services this is what they will be used for majority won't see frontline, as it would be bad news if battalions of untrained so-called soldiers being taken as POW.

So it's well over 400,000 even with death toll included.

Very false numbers only thing that was accurate was the active persona being around 250k.

What proof is there of 20k mercs? None

Their police force wasn't that massive,

Boardergaurds? that part of the army personnel of 250k

National guard first off that's Employees not all of that is military the actual number of that is under 20k.

You literally just looked at a wiki page.

reserves will always be a very hard to gauge thing a lot of people fled and a lot of reserves didn't come up

so yes that 400k number is horse shit it's 330k AT best and less than half is properly trained military personnel.

Wrong again dumbass. I just checked Wikipedia and my figures are not the same. Do some research. Your credibility on this forum is nil your were proved to be a fraud, so anything u say carries no Weight. The Merc figure was provided my western media and Ukraine the actual numbers we will never know and the level of professionalism we will never know all we know is that they are running away and dying. But I guess u being Mr green beret know it and will tell us the right figure lol!

Border guards wasn't included in army numbers. U have never been to Ukraine, I have been multiple times police are everywhere in metro system your also tripping over them you think with a population of Ukraine has that the police force numbers are big (which clearly u haven't understood)  lol! Clearly dumb.

And u got your figures straight out of your ass made up in that lying head of yours.

The national guard u think is at 20k now come don't get more dumb it was higher than that before the war.

Biggest dumb thing u did was failed to count the reserves, and the forced conscription.

And failed to remember when the prime minister signed a decree to increase armed forces years ago bringing the national guard and armed forces total to 360,000 (that's without territorial defence forces or border guards)

But you claim my figures are false maybe you can show me why they are wrong show me the evidence.

Many on here know you as the Walter Mitty of the forum who was caught lying and has zero credibility a sort of jester of the forum is the more fitting role for u on the forum.

Your bitter because USA who u clearly worship had failed all its military campaigns and killed more civilians than Russian campaigns ever did. And the USA had went from being run by trump to a senile corrupted democrat who's closest ally is a fat clown in downing Street. USA has become a laughing stock.

Your denial of Ukrainian numbers is troll like. If you really think Ukrainian combined forces at best (as you clearly stated) is at 330k then your severely addicted to the crack pipe. The Kiev post(news rag) had already confirmed that before forced conscription that 100,000 volunteers had joined the territorial defence forces.

Even CNN a d Reuters did articles saying Ukrainian combined forces at 360k (more than your at best figure) and around 900k combined reservists.

And let's not forget these forces were given 8yrs training by NATO forces, 8yrs to dig in, and billions in aid, weapons Inc anti tank and MANPADS. And slowly crumbling. Russia hasn't deployed it's full force or its reservists, and of course no border guards or police obviously in Ukraine.

Another point

As for police forces, one thing I have noticed in the ex Soviet countries I have been to they all have a high number of police forces, I put this down to most have a president who is corrupt and needs a large police force to maintain public order and it's also a hark back to the Soviet era where they had high police numbers. Police forces tend not to be based on landmass but rather population. Taking two ex Soviet large countries
    Ukraine and Kazakhstan although the latters landmass is majority uninhabited, the population of Ukraine at around 40-43m depending on sources and Kazakhstan at around 20m. Kazakhstan some years ago reduced it's police force by 10% bringing down to around 84k

"Kasymov said that once the cutbacks had been implemented, there would be 424 policemen per 100,000 citizens, instead of the current 471. This would bring Kazakhstan closer to the United Nations-recommended ratio of 300 policemen per 100,000 citizens, he said."

And just out of interest if we applied the same formula on Ukraine
    Let's say population of 41m and use the 300/100k formula
    = 123,000 police so actually it's pretty accurate.

And let's not forget Ukraine increased is police recruitment after 2014. Which anyone would expect due to the circumstances.

https://eurasianet.org/kazakhstan-cuts-police-numbers-turns-to-public-for-help

In 2006, an analysis by the United Nations indicates an approximate median of 300 police officers per 100,000 inhabitants. Only nine countries disclosed values lower than 100 officers per 100,000 inhabitants. The highest median of police officers – around 400 – was observed in West Asia, Eastern and Southern Europe The median of police officers per population remained stable between 2002 and 2006, after an increase between 1995 and 2002

https://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/data-and-analysis/Tenth-CTS-full.html

Enough said. Just because you don't want to accept figures and just because the figure u want it to be isn't what it is. Doesn't mean it's not real.

For me I don't care about the numbers, good quality and well supported troops are easily turn the tide of battle to a larger force which are untrained and poorly equipped. Having large numbers can slow things down only but it won't win the war. And let's face it zelensky has blood on his hands for sending untrained poorly equipped civilians into this war.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ, miketheterrible and like this post

owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:21 am

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, archangelski and like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:39 am

Iskander-M Operation against Ukro command post that was a few Kilometers from Nezhin and Chernigov.

Edit:

2nd iskander-M firing on Merc training base:

Last edited by Airbornewolf on Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:32 am; edited 3 times in total

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, BliTTzZ and like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:48 am

flamming_python wrote:Azov in Mariupol not only keeping civilians in the city as human shields, but also seemingly having actual human shields in their positions

Disgraceful. I somehow hope this video is mislabeled and from an earlier time though, when they just took over a house for some reason

All the civilians fleeing Mariupol are telling horror stories about these Azov dickheads and the Ukrainian army. The civilians left in the city too, who are also providing info to Rus and DNR forces about remaining Ukr military positions. Plenty of vids on that.

It's an older video, I think it dates before they were besieged. They claimed these are marauders, you can only guess what is their fate now.
    But there's no need for video, plenty of civilians reported that Azov inserted themselves in civilian apartments, taking the top floor, and are shooting at civilians trying to flee. There is a reason why fleeing civilians give out their positions.

GarryB, flamming_python, BliTTzZ, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:53 am

flamming_python wrote:
    The T-72B3Ms have caged armour, and some T-80 variants sporting the Drozd were seen in Belarus a week ago.

The Nakidka was never adopted.

There was one destroyed T-80UM2 with Drozd. By looking at surrounding damage and other vehicles - it was an artillery strike. In this case APS, Nakidka or literally anything wouldn't have changed the fact.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 Image30

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, BliTTzZ and Belisarius like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:00 am

GarryB wrote:

Repeating an entire conversation to post a one line response breaks the rules... lots of other people are doing it so this is a warning to everyone to stop doing that now please.

Extracted here for emphasis.

When it got out of control last time Garry threatened a 1 day ban for this rule break.

GarryB likes this post

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:02 am

🇷🇺🇺🇦 Russian Foreign Ministry Speaker Maria Zakharova says "Ukrainian leadership missed its chance for a sovereign state.

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ, LMFS, Hole, owais.usmani and like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:06 am

BliTTzZ wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    BliTTzZ wrote:I am very curious about how fast Polish army will crumble and Poland will be shred into pieces once they dare to attack Russian forces in Ukraine?
    Because Russians won't be babysitting with Poles like they do with Ukrainians.

Nothing will happen to Poland

But any Polish units that do enter will be targeted and that's just a fact
    I slightly disagree with that. If Poland will use it's air force and long range armament from Polish territory, there won't be some local retaliation from Russia. And this time it will be American style destruction.  

What? If Poland attack, by any means, they are operating on their own outside the protection of Article 5, any forces in or over Ukraine would be fair game as would be their bases.

psg, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, miketheterrible, Hole and Broski like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:08 am

ArgentinaGuard wrote:The Germans are anti-Russian, they have it in their genetics. But they are also one of those responsible for this crisis by promoting Ukrainian nationalists. I remind you of something important: Germany was one of the promoters of the destruction of the former Yugoslavia to harm the Serbs and benefit the Croats in 1990.
    The Germans are useless, cowardly, incapable of having autonomy, vassals of NATO since they barely have an army.

Germans have a couple of problematic cultural traits, but in principle they are pragmatic people and they value their money, if that money is going to come through good relationship with Russia, they will know how to behave.

The issue is that they have been played THREE times by the anglos in the last century, yet they don't seem to learn that they cannot trust them. Something very serious will need to happen, for them to crawl out of US arse anytime soon Rolling Eyes
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:14 am

Eugenio Argentina wrote:Arming a country is not the same as participating directly in joint operations against its enemy.

Providing intelligence is not "participating directly in joint operations" and has been confirmed several times by US officials

BliTTzZ likes this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:21 am

JohninMK wrote:I doubt this will get on the BBC etc

Twitter already banned the account. Western freedom of speech values hiding behind "corporate guidelines" garbage. It is a government asset just like any social media.

ArgentinaGuard wrote:In case of a continental war, Russia must advance strongly to Germany to keep its industrial apparatus and resources. It is a weak country with a population of queers and homosexuals, but with a great industrial and technological capacity that Russia would do well to take over . It would not be a military problem, unlike France or Great Britain. Ukraine is stronger than Germany

Russia will not do it, even tho there are certainly in past plans just in case of full NATO/PONOS vs Russia war. The US has made it clear, that Germany is a red line and have conducted over the past years constantly war games with the Bundeswehr Luftwaffe to use tactical nukes on German cities to avoid Russian advance or pickup Russian formations.

RTN wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:
    They won.
    That is something that is an unknown experience for ya' Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Yeah right. Thousands of Russian soldiers dead. An Islamic jihadi strongman still calling the shots in Chechnya and we are told Russia won.

Yes, they won. The core value here is their future capabilities and prospect to fight off stronger enemies. Someone who wins without hardship has nothing to learn or draw value from, it is the bloody nose after a fight that will make you remember and outgrow your yesterday's self.

To answer your question what Russia won from Chechnyan war...

Russia was shown directly who is on its side and who is an enemy.
    The west revealed they are the enemy and always will be. Funneling money, weapons and mercs to Chechnya.
    It showed Nazis on the Ukraine are happily going to fight next to Islamic nutheads just to kill Russians.
    It showed which NGOs in Russia are direct assets of the West, it revealed German's asset which were unknown till then, it showed British, US, french and other enemies foundations and NGOs thorugh which the war was fueled.

From the war itself Russia gained experience and adjusted the learned lessons in their military doctrine schools.
    They clearly won in Chechnya and the issue that you are seeing is the russophobic media that is spewing you lies about Russia and every conflict.
    The evidence is Chechnian fighters are in the Ukraine and massacaring the Nazis. I could show you a few pictures of the Chechnian guys in the Ukraine but this is against forum guidelines and I am not really someone who enjoys watching dead people or gore.

You have to agree on the fact that your western media is lying to you. I know that because I live almost my entire life in a western country with a US puppet regime. All media here is controlled and there is no alternative viewpoint but only exclusively what benefits the West.

RTN wrote:Russia clearly hasn't learnt much of urban warfare. Humor me, what was their takeaway from the Chechen wars?

Looking how Chechens and Russians are clearing them out of their rats nest I would suggest that you are pulling that out of your rear.

walle83 wrote:
    How is that Ukrainian propaganda? Does it seem to be going well for the Russians? They have stalled in thier progress and with a minimum of 7-10.000 kia just 4 weeks in its nothing but a disaster.

What were your expectations? 100% defeat for Ukrainian forces and 0% deaths for the Russians? Or 99-1?

The Ukraine has the mightiest military in Europe if excluding Russia and they have been supplied with Weapons that are very suitable for guerilla war tactics.

The tactics on the ground are not what you westerners are common with. This is democratization and proclaiming that you brought peace and democrazy while everything in the background is burning, no stone is sitting on each other and a mountain of corpses.

Do you deny that the strategy chosen by the Russian's is to reduce civil deaths?
    Do you deny that the strategy is used to inflict as little as necessary damage to the Ukraine to have a chance of dialog after the operation is complete?
    Do you understand that this is not Enemy vs Enemy but Russians vs indoctrinated Ukrainians who are just a puppet of your masters?

To you it is nothing but a game and a joke. If you keep your head low and don't troll on this forum to piss of the already very tolerant Admin then we will have sooner or later the discussion about dead NATO troops, but I already know your reaction to it. They are not americans, thus can't fight, can't beat russia and are subhuman. If America would be fighting a conventinal war against Russia, the russkies would die without a mention worthy resistence!

Conventional war or not, NATO is not capable to do anything in Europe. There are only 3 countries with military power, but all inferior to the Ukraine which gets its ass beaten with a white velour glove. The US has no capability to deploy military units to europe. It took the US many many months to deploy what they had to Iraq. Russia will not sit and wait until the entire NATO has prepared for an invasion. It will bomb Frankfurt, Wörms which are joint coordination and logistics points for the US. After that the logistics for the US have to take to Turkey, but I am quite certain Turkey will not participate.

Hell the US did not participate in WW2 and only joint when the war was already decided just to get a chunk out of Germany and try to withstand "communism".

walle83 wrote:
    Thats right Mikey, as soon you dont agree with someone on a forum just ban him.
    Thats one way to have a one side only debate. Reading yours and others responses relly makes me doubt the admins responsebility here. Gess you can get away with murder here as long as you only support Russia.
    I relly dont give a rats ass what you and mr Garry do or say. Meanwhile I gladly continue to be a nail in your eye.

Facts is that Russia forces have fucked up, and shown weakness and incomptense that make western leaders shake thier heads.

I am not for banning people. You just have your own opinion based on the limited and distorted information you have received. So far nobody has banned you for a different opinion and it is also very un-russian as most russians love to discuss things and politics even if it gets heated. We have our own temper and point of view. The things you said would have been already banned on western forums, which I know because I was banned there for stating the mere fact that Azov is a nazi **** fest, while a german admin has replied to me "that there is no evidence for it" and banned me right away. Which is funny because Germans have their own domestic propaganda Machinery to call AFD a Nazi party while denying and supporting real Nazis.

That of course depends who you listen to.
    Listening to Reddit you have two abysmal outcomes. Russia is defeated or Redditors are killing each other by posting shit online and Ukrainians forcing them to be a meat shield.
    Listening to the Ukrainian shit-show, the Russians have lost half their men, all the tanks they show are russian, even those from the past 8 years. The atrocities of Strela-10 driving over a vehicle in Kiev center is Russian genociders just like the BMP-2 who shot up a car and killed all civilians inside the car, which remarkebly had no Z marks on it. The S-300 SAM rocket that malfunctioned and struck a recidential building was Russian "shelling" and already brought up as "evidence" to bring Putin to den Hague. And all other sorts of garbage created by fascists blamed on the Russians.

You can deny or claim whatever you want, but currently what we can see is, 40% of Ukraine is under Russian control, your PONOS members shit their pants and now the bear will kill them if they step out of line. Ukros are encircled and cut off from supplies, DenaZification is going on. The cities are drained from civilians via corridors and left behind Nazis are getting killed. Zelenskij the Kokain-Jew is willingly letting the fascists die and is currently with some other fascists in Poland. The US won't touch the Ukraine directly but use and abuse its pawns to do it for them.

The US looked NEVER weaker as today, with a pedo child-sniffing dementia plagued racist fucker. Iran bombed your soldiers. China says no to the Petrodollar, the Indians are re-shifting. Russia has the entire EU by the balls, the majority of the world is not only not on your side but every day more and more signs show that the US global reputation is falling and countries are willing to show support to China and Russia.

Sooner or later you get nukes at Cuba and you my friend will see a social shift in the US. You fuckers over there are to comfortable bombing and propagating war all around the world, because you never have to pay for it other than with your tax-dollar. You will see how the weak US society will be in hysteria over Russian nukes in Cuba and you will try to cover it up. Your regimes will do the same shit like in 1962. Your regime will completely say no word why the Russians placed nukes on Cuba and what the living **** ever US nukes were doing at Russia's front door. The McCarthynism cycle will repeat itself.

With the result of NATO breaking up I would pay with my own money if anyone even if its fucking North Korea would push for a coup de 'etat in Mexico and create a Anti-American sentiment of eager Mexicans to get war on the US. All that just so you fuckers start fearing war and death and treat it as the rest of the world as something bad!

GarryB, psg, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia and like this post

Autodestruct

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

Post  Autodestruct Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:38 am

walle83 wrote:
    Isos wrote:
    Facts is that Russia forces have fucked up, and shown weakness and incomptense that make western leaders shake thier heads.

You should stop drinking ukrainian propaganda... try water it's very good for your body.

How is that Ukrainian propaganda? Does it seem to be going well for the Russians? They have stalled in thier progress and with a minimum of 7-10.000 kia just 4 weeks in its nothing but a disaster.

That's a fantasy, dude. Again, what is known is that the Ukrainians have a roughly 2:1 advantage in manpower. And they are relatively well (NATO) trained troops, and they are equipped with Western weapons, body armor, and such. They are also a well-informed military force (something Saddam's troops definitely were not!) because they are fed satellite info from the West and they have/had a large stock of UAV recon (not just the Bayraktars but also small quadcopters and such).

And yet after four weeks of fighting they haven't managed so much as even one sustained counteroffensive in the war. The Russians are actually doing quite well. Sure, I think the Russians believed the Ukrainian government would fold and flee at first - which didn't happen. That miscalculation has caused them trouble in that the large force near Kyiv is completely useless right now because the decisive battles that need to be won are in the east.

But on a tactical level the Russians are doing quite well. If the Ukrainians had brutalized them as much as you claim then they would be the ones on the advance. They're not. The best the Ukrainian military has managed is to implement a very good defense in depth. Indeed that is the only thing they can do. You have to have a lot of depth and a (well-trained and well-informed) manpower advantage to use this tactic. They are slowly losing both of these assets. The Ukrainians can fight for another month for sure. After that, their government will have to make a tough decision. Even though they have shown they don't want to.

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, kvs, JohninMK and like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:51 am

[/quote]
    [quote="d_taddei2"]
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Wrong again dumbass. I just checked Wikipedia and my figures are not the same. Do some research. Your credibility on this forum is nil your were proved to be a fraud, so anything u say carries no Weight. The Merc figure was provided my western media and Ukraine the actual numbers we will never know and the level of professionalism we will never know all we know is that they are running away and dying. But I guess u being Mr green beret know it and will tell us the right figure lol!

Border guards wasn't included in army numbers. U have never been to Ukraine, I have been multiple times police are everywhere in metro system your also tripping over them you think with a population of Ukraine has that the police force numbers are big (which clearly u haven't understood)  lol! Clearly dumb.

And u got your figures straight out of your ass made up in that lying head of yours.

The national guard u think is at 20k now come don't get more dumb it was higher than that before the war.

Biggest dumb thing u did was failed to count the reserves, and the forced conscription.

And failed to remember when the prime minister signed a decree to increase armed forces years ago bringing the national guard and armed forces total to 360,000 (that's without territorial defence forces or border guards)

But you claim my figures are false maybe you can show me why they are wrong show me the evidence.

Many on here know you as the Walter Mitty of the forum who was caught lying and has zero credibility a sort of jester of the forum is the more fitting role for u on the forum.

Your bitter because USA who u clearly worship had failed all its military campaigns and killed more civilians than Russian campaigns ever did. And the USA had went from being run by trump to a senile corrupted democrat who's closest ally is a fat clown in downing Street. USA has become a laughing stock.

Your denial of Ukrainian numbers is troll like. If you really think Ukrainian combined forces at best (as you clearly stated) is at 330k then your severely addicted to the crack pipe. The Kiev post(news rag) had already confirmed that before forced conscription that 100,000 volunteers had joined the territorial defence forces.

Even CNN a d Reuters did articles saying Ukrainian combined forces at 360k (more than your at best figure) and around 900k combined reservists.

And let's not forget these forces were given 8yrs training by NATO forces, 8yrs to dig in, and billions in aid, weapons Inc anti tank and MANPADS. And slowly crumbling. Russia hasn't deployed it's full force or its reservists, and of course no border guards or police obviously in Ukraine.

Another point

As for police forces, one thing I have noticed in the ex Soviet countries I have been to they all have a high number of police forces, I put this down to most have a president who is corrupt and needs a large police force to maintain public order and it's also a hark back to the Soviet era where they had high police numbers. Police forces tend not to be based on landmass but rather population. Taking two ex Soviet large countries
    Ukraine and Kazakhstan although the latters landmass is majority uninhabited, the population of Ukraine at around 40-43m depending on sources and Kazakhstan at around 20m. Kazakhstan some years ago reduced it's police force by 10% bringing down to around 84k

"Kasymov said that once the cutbacks had been implemented, there would be 424 policemen per 100,000 citizens, instead of the current 471. This would bring Kazakhstan closer to the United Nations-recommended ratio of 300 policemen per 100,000 citizens, he said."

And just out of interest if we applied the same formula on Ukraine
    Let's say population of 41m and use the 300/100k formula
    = 123,000 police so actually it's pretty accurate.

And let's not forget Ukraine increased is police recruitment after 2014. Which anyone would expect due to the circumstances.

https://eurasianet.org/kazakhstan-cuts-police-numbers-turns-to-public-for-help

In 2006, an analysis by the United Nations indicates an approximate median of 300 police officers per 100,000 inhabitants. Only nine countries disclosed values lower than 100 officers per 100,000 inhabitants. The highest median of police officers – around 400 – was observed in West Asia, Eastern and Southern Europe The median of police officers per population remained stable between 2002 and 2006, after an increase between 1995 and 2002

https://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/data-and-analysis/Tenth-CTS-full.html

Enough said. Just because you don't want to accept figures and just because the figure u want it to be isn't what it is. Doesn't mean it's not real.

For me I don't care about the numbers, good quality and well supported troops are easily turn the tide of battle to a larger force which are untrained and poorly equipped. Having large numbers can slow things down only but it won't win the war. And let's face it zelensky has blood on his hands for sending untrained poorly equipped civilians into this war.

I only need to point out one fact to disprove all of your BS here.

You are taking Kazakhstan and trying to apply that to Ukraine when they are different countries and there is ABSOUTELLETY NO statistics to support Ukraine is running the same model.

Basically, you are making up figures which is a lie. So no "dumbass" You lied and your numbers are inaccurate and based upon, the knowledge you do not have and made up and yes your number are the same, depends which wiki you are using I guess.

Lol the Kiev post that is your source? xD that's a dam joke, like I wouldm't trust a thing that comes from  Keiv government paper.

Are you that ignorant? so you believe them when it suits you but then don't when it doesn't. You know there is a term for that and its not a nice one.

Ah so because I am from the west, I am salty, that's all people like you can resort it when your BS gets called out isn't it "because he is from the west, he mad therefore he wrong and I am right"

What a childish thing to say, where I am from has no bearing on the facts. I didn't lie you did, I didn't make up numbers based upon how a separate sovereign state is running their shit, you did. I did not take clearly propaganda from a Keiv backed newspaper which is clearly designed to make the civis believe all well have fact, YOU DID.

You want me to believe they are 20k mercs? THEN SHOW ME HARD ASS PROOF, Because has of right NOW NONE EXISTENTS TO SUPPORT THAT CLAIM.

So naw buddy, you made the fool of yourself not me

Last edited by SeigSoloyvov on Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:53 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 Fopsfi10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 For_og10
    Captured Orc 2S7M
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 Niko_k10
    Road blocks in Nikolaev Very Happy

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, VARGR198 and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:01 pm

Those Pions are handy pieces for sure

Hole wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 Niko_k10
    Road blocks in Nikolaev Very Happy

Not only that, but they actually dug up a flippin BTR-60 from somewhere, probably the local war museum

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 FOSOPl8XsAAh55X?format=jpg&name=large

All of this just gives the vibe of 'Bandera's minions and their wacky misadventures'

kvs, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ and Broski like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:06 pm

Any truth to a Ukrainian counter offensive near Nikolayevsk or is that just more Wikipedia and western propaganda trash?

GunshipDemocracy and Yugo90 like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:07 pm

ucmvulcan wrote:Any truth to a Ukrainian counter offensive near Nikolayevsk or is that just more Wikipedia and western propaganda trash?

False has of this moment.

BliTTzZ and ucmvulcan like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:08 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 Scree184
    Huuuuuuge demo in Odessa

psg, flamming_python, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 pm