Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+47
Big_Gazza
Mike E
calripson
Vann7
collegeboy16
Viktor
Penguin
Walther von Oldenburg
franco
Manov
ali.a.r
Kimppis
Kyo
arpakola
par far
Nikander
etaepsilonk
flamming_python
GustavoHF
George1
Airbornewolf
AlfaT8
gregoire
NationalRus
Morpheus Eberhardt
kvs
Werewolf
Regular
magnumcromagnon
TheArmenian
Flyingdutchman
d_taddei2
As Sa'iqa
mack8
medo
Firebird
Petro007
Asf
George1000cy
GarryB
KomissarBojanchev
Zivo
TR1
VladimirSahin
Hannibal Barca
F-15E
higurashihougi
51 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10

Werewolf
    Werewolf

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #10

Post  Werewolf Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:05 pm

As Sa'iqa wrote:mack8, how did you reach a conclusion that America has killed tens of millions of people? Did you just caunt every casualty in everty war in which America has ever took part? Very clever manipulation indeed. Is lack of rain on the Sahare also a US fault?

40 Mln. genocide North America, over 5 mln in Korea which till this date are dying or born dead due US chemical and biological weaponary, same in Vietnam over 3 mln and those numbers do not have any numbers in them of people that are dying from chemicals after war ends, Japan killing over over 2 mln at minimum not counting radiation deaths and genetic pool destruction, meaning hundred thousands in each generation that can not give birth or only dead births or deformed children that die at young age due their deformation which US is to blame with nukes, same in Iraq over 400% deformed and cancer born babies, genetic pool destruction, Afghanistan the same, despite no tanks or any kind of armor present in afghanistan, US keeps using Depleted Uraniaum ammunition, another 1.4 mln and not to mentioned DU pollution that will cause deaths and deformations. Not counting the thousands to tenthousands of murdered civilians in drone attacks, attacks on countries that have no military like Grenada, Panama like majority of latin american countries in Central to South America and in Pacific, deaths caused by USA via Monsanto crap that is only fertile for one season and african farmers were left to famine, not to mention that monsanto is a biological weapon.

So yes several dozen million people were murdered (genocided) by USA, but you don't care you racist piece of shit.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #10

Post  sepheronx Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:17 pm

In times of trouble, VVP's address to the state is extremely underwhelming and well, useless. He said Poroshenko is wanting to end the conflict but he clearly does not, especially with the whole US arms thing and the ATO, or is speech in Odessa. I am surprised no one called out Putin on this during the speech, I know I would have.

As for saying that CBR did their best is a joke. They are not doing their best, and clearly screwed up. As for the 5th coloumnists, I somewhat agree with him that its hard to distinguish 5th coloumnist and simply opposition, but if you have photo and video evidence of a politician shaking hands with a criminal like McCain and being present during the illegal maiden protests, he should be fired from his position.

Overall, that was a lousy address.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:26 pm

sepheronx wrote:In times of trouble, VVP's address to the state is extremely underwhelming and well, useless. He said Poroshenko is wanting to end the conflict but he clearly does not, especially with the whole US arms thing and the ATO, or is speech in Odessa. I am surprised no one called out Putin on this during the speech, I know I would have.

As for saying that CBR did their best is a joke. They are not doing their best, and clearly screwed up. As for the 5th coloumnists, I somewhat agree with him that its hard to distinguish 5th coloumnist and simply opposition, but if you have photo and video evidence of a politician shaking hands with a criminal like McCain and being present during the illegal maiden protests, he should be fired from his position.

Overall, that was a lousy address.

Yes, that was really something retarded and especially no one said a thing to this obvious nonsense.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:42 pm

I understand (it was mentioned on zerohedge by a commentor) that he wont say what Russia will do, which is true, you dont want to give away your plans. But Putin said you have to call a spade a spade sometimes, but in the same address, says that Poroshenko is wanting this whole thing over. I agreed with the whole NATO thing and how it is building a new Berlin wall, which kinda gives the impression that Putin will work things out to deal with such aggression, but comone....

He may have just given the 5th coloumnists either a pass, or he is trying to ignore it. But he needs to stop pussyfooting around. While all other western politicians openly insult him, he still calls them partners. While he may be trying to sound nice and modest, he is simply giving ammo to oppositions who talk harshly about west in Russia. This may not be good for his popularity.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:46 pm

+1
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:19 pm

Claims that Sochi would turn in to a ghost town after the Winter Olympics turn out not to be true, here's video of Sochi taken within last couple of hours:

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/A5983F7EAC1157363582795759616_32c3bbfd7fe.1.4.5973005979661552513.mp4?versionId=UYrwJyWAAVydOwImpSRkwOTHGc.Pnat3
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:30 pm

Sochi and Crimea are already major tourist destinations for Russians. Will end up increasing even more due to politics and devaluation of the Ruble. I imagine it will be also a tourist hotspot for other, more friendly countries people, who want a cheap getaway.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:54 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:Claims that Sochi would turn in to a ghost town after the Winter Olympics turn out not to be true, here's video of Sochi taken within last couple of hours:

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/A5983F7EAC1157363582795759616_32c3bbfd7fe.1.4.5973005979661552513.mp4?versionId=UYrwJyWAAVydOwImpSRkwOTHGc.Pnat3
    I was expecting something more revealing than cars Very Happy
    Ofcourse it's not ghost town, winter is here, snow is there as well as skyers. How much of tourists are there I don't know, but i believe numbers should be okeyish as peeps with foreign currency now are loaded with rubles.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:00 pm

Putin never mentioned Novorusia on his QA. When he was asked about it he referred to it as Donbas. He said it should stay in Ukraine.
    Haha Putin is funny dude.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:25 pm

Regular wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:Claims that Sochi would turn in to a ghost town after the Winter Olympics turn out not to be true, here's video of Sochi taken within last couple of hours:

Ofcourse it's not ghost town, winter is here, snow is there as well as skyers. How much of tourists are there I don't know, but i believe numbers should be okeyish as peeps with foreign currency now are loaded with rubles.

...Ghost towns don't have traffic jams, just saying...
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:01 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Regular wrote:

...Ghost towns don't have traffic jams, just saying...
    It's shit video, that's what I was saying. This one shows more. Yes, it's not ghost city, it's only mentioned to be ghost in western propaganda papers.

PS. It doesn't look like russia at all. It reminds me more of southern europe:D
    F-15E

Post  F-15E Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:43 pm

British volunteer in Azov battalion.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 5 Wpid-q7uc1c1kbwi-1
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:45 pm

Or just a patch? Some FSB guys have Union Jacks on their shirts too Wink
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:06 am

Regular wrote:
    PS. It doesn't look like russia at all. It reminds me more of southern europe:D

Of course it reminds you of Southern Europe, because Sochi is in the 'Warm-summer Mediterranean climate' zone, were you seriously not aware of that lol? BTW the whole climate-zone classification called 'Köppen climate classification' was created by a Russian-German climatologist named Wladimir Köppen.
    Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:04 am

Regular wrote:Or just a patch? Some FSB guys have Union Jacks on their shirts too Wink

I've seen that a lot in this war. Plenty of rebels are running around in British desert DPM, especially during the opening stages. The story is that Ukraine was given some NATO gear during their adventures into Iraq. The gear was left in storage, and when the rebels started raiding depots, they inherited the equipment.

Firebird

Post  Firebird Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:59 pm

He looks quite English in the pic. Fair colouring. Anglo Saxon nose and features. Doesn't look remotely Slavic to me.
    If he is Azov, it would give me particular pleasure to shoot him. But thats something I'd think about if the conflict carries on much into the new yr.
    F-15E

Post  F-15E Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:51 pm

The situation in the eastern regions of Ukraine today.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 5 Z29w5310
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:13 pm

This CIA scum is so low level that nothing will be lost when will hang them. Look how they put tanks inside Russian territory to create impressions like they cross the boarder Very Happy
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:19 pm

Those regime maps are hilarious. Recall the one from the time of the first aid convoy. It was showing Lugansk surrounded by regime forces
    but the truck convoy did not cross any regime controlled territory to get to the city. The BBC was reproducing the regime finger painting
    masterpieces at the time and ended up looking like total clowns. Of course they are total clowns, but that is another issue Smile
    Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:18 am

F-15E wrote:The situation in the eastern regions of Ukraine today.

On that map, Crimea should be Mordor colored like the rest of Russia. Laughing

I really like the description for the red border... "Places of armed clashes between the Border Guard Service of Ukraine and the terrorists" They cant even admit they lost control of the border.

GLORY TO UKRAINE! GLORY TO THE CYBORGS!
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:03 am

Someone was saying in RT forums.. that Obama gave the hundreds of millions dolars to poroshenko for weapons on the condition he start an assault in Eastern Ukraine.  My best bet.. is that if the war does not start again in 2-4 weeks ,it will not start at all. Is interesting to see the dynamics.. that Europe is pressuring Kiev to not start a war and even demand  them to take control of their nazis. While US not a single complain against Ukraine army war crimes and the neonazis.

in others news.. want to see deInformation economic war in action?
    Take a look at the video uploaded today Dec 19 2014 at youtube..
    by channel "news" . toothpase bombs in sochi..  Laughing

Thats a perfect example of Neocons NGOs viral media in action and its propaganda media.
    why would anyone upload a video today about a supposed "Terrorist possible attack" 10 months ago?
    Is interesting that if you type the world "Sochi" in youtube.. the first search you will get are Propaganda from the
    western media. Also in google too..  take a look at  Sochi "Dead city" according to this propaganda..

http://roadsandkingdoms.com/2014/sochi-abandoned/

Nitpicking any problems here and there in infrastructure , probably the photos were taken at 6am in the morning
    when everyone was still sleeping.  Laughing  And what is the goals of western neocon elite?

That people have second thoughts about visiting Russia. The message is.. DONT GO , NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT..
    Is TERRIBLE.. TERRORIST EVERYWHERE.. YOU COULD BE KILLED>> LOOK THAT PLANE>> DOGS KILLED ON SIGHT >> GAYS BEATED to DEATH.. PUTIN WILL ARREST YOU . RUSSIA IS A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY... don't bother investing your money in Russia.  

A simple video might look like nothing.. but when you have hundreds of NGOs.. creating false video propaganda about Sochi.. posting the information in major news papers and magazine world wide..the top views about Sochi believe it or not. is not about the success of Sochi..or the fire works.. but about VICE propaganda.. of PussyRiot when they were arrested.. and a report of Sochi stray dogs.interviewing a homeless man,.done months before facilities were finished. People will not see how is just propaganda of the west.. that do not want to see a Prosperous economy in Russia. This is why Russia government needs to increase security not only in Sochi but also Crimea. The western angloneocon elite will have no problem to hire terrorist to place bombs anywhere in Russia ,to sabotage its tourism. This is exactly what they did in Cuba ,and other nations .
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:10 pm

You are correct, Vann7. The trick with propaganda is to create a cacophony from many different sources. This
    way the sheeple swallow it up like some sort of self-evident truth. You see, if everyone and his dog says it, then
    it must be true. One source of propaganda, especially state associated, is fully ineffective.

Most people don't pay enough attention to note that all the "independent" media sources spout the same stories
    in the same order with the same spin. There may as well be one Ministry of Truth since there is really a chorus
    of anything but independent sources.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:52 pm

Well Russia apart from Piter and Moscow looks like total shit. I grew up in Soviet Union and was dragged along with my parents when they were travelling from Warsaw to Tbilisi.
    Rest of Russia is in decay. It's painful to see Kaliningrad. I was travelling there few summers ago. I consider my country to be "derevnya" but what i've seen there was revolting. Russians just moved there after ww2 and shat all over the place. People there are lazy too, can't cut the grass from their gardens or paint fences. But what do they care?  
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 5 AhLYjP0
    Water tower. People live there. Wasn't restored from WW2? Rest of the landscape are typical crumbling grey blocks with different brick ornaments. Soviet union was building such blocks to last for 30 years and to be replaced with newer ones. But there is no SU anymore.

There are buttloads of monuments for Victory. Ironic when compared to how loosers live.
    Not trolling, just fucking hate inequality and Sochi and Crimea. There are plenty of people who need money more than bunch of peninsular aboriginals who are now on gravy train and who never paid taxes for Russia. And now they will get pensions and shit.
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:01 am

F-15E wrote:The situation in the eastern regions of Ukraine today.

yup, seems like legit stategic info....

Ukraine flag means "liberated" and the other party are "terrorists". and.... "russian federation" inside Ukraine?.

its great to be back after being 6 weeks offline for work and the third post i see is this work of fiction thumbsup
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:01 am

Off topic, but could not resist the troll bait:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1199983

Yeah, nothing, nothing at all is being done to maintain anything. It is just like it was before WWII.

LOL.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:50 pm