Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Russian population

Viktor

Re: Russian population

Post  Viktor on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:18 pm

GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:09 am

There is a direct relation between crime and dark skinned people . Most criminals in the US are Blacks and Latinos . Similarly most criminals in the UK are Indians , Pakistanis and Africans .

There is a direct link between crime and poverty... poor people are more likely to commit crimes to solve their immediate problems.

Also a non white is rather more likely to be convicted and sentenced to jail than a white person and that includes when the jury is mostly non white.

More white criminals can use money or position to avoid jail time through better legal representation.

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    navyfield

Post  navyfield on Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:42 am

who is going to pay for that?
    collegeboy16

Post  collegeboy16 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:57 pm

navyfield wrote:
    who is going to pay for that?
    countries who buy gas?
    navyfield

Post  navyfield on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:31 pm

and who is going to pay for gas infrastucture and workers?
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:12 am

Who pays for the infrastructure of a shop... the heating, lighting, the workers, etc etc?

The Customers do of course... that is how capitalism works.

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    Viktor

Post  Viktor on Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:52 am

Viktor

Post  Viktor on Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:45 pm

xeno

Post  xeno on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:58 pm

This is the news I have been waiting for 20 years.
    Congrats....
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:36 pm

This is great news!
    Well done to the Russian males. Keep pressing  Laughing 

btw It is shocking how well this chart describes Russia's economic situation, even to small details that even economic charts find difficult to visualize!
    This is certainly an area of sociological conclusions.
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:49 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:This is great news!

btw It is shocking how well this chart describes Russia's economic situation, even to small details that even economic charts find difficult to visualize!

More people, more tax money. Good for a nation with a flat tax rate.

That said, work on improving standard of living and work on improving efficiency of social services and lots of $$ will flow.
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:57 pm

sepheronx wrote:

That said, work on improving standard of living and work on improving efficiency of social services and lots of $$ will flow.

My point is of course that fertility rates seem to follow economic situation with a staggering proximity in the previous chart. I am not sure whether I made my point clear.
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:40 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

My point is of course that fertility rates seem to follow economic situation with a staggering proximity in the previous chart. I am not sure whether I made my point clear.

No you didn't. Actually, stagnation can be followed suite to higher wages and same rate of production. Stagnation can be also accumulated by the fact that money is lost through the concept of money laundering. Actually, you can say that it is directly involved with the population, which is true. But to say that higher rate of people means higher stagnation, is a joke. Unless of course, these people are not working. Last we checked though, unemployment is quite low in Russia.
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca on Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:31 am

sepheronx wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

No you didn't.  Actually, stagnation can be followed suite to higher wages and same rate of production.  Stagnation can be also accumulated by the fact that money is lost through the concept of money laundering.  Actually, you can say that it is directly involved with the population, which is true.  But to say that higher rate of people means higher stagnation, is a joke.  Unless of course, these people are not working.  Last we checked though, unemployment is quite low in Russia.

What stagnation are you talking about? Are you sure that you read what I write? You sound like you are in total confusion.
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev on Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:09 am

Sorry but Russia came from negative birth rate to stagnating birth rate, not actual growth.
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx on Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:28 am

Hannibal Barca wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

No you didn't.  Actually, stagnation can be followed suite to higher wages and same rate of production.  Stagnation can be also accumulated by the fact that money is lost through the concept of money laundering.  Actually, you can say that it is directly involved with the population, which is true.  But to say that higher rate of people means higher stagnation, is a joke.  Unless of course, these people are not working.  Last we checked though, unemployment is quite low in Russia.

What stagnation are you talking about? Are you sure that you read what I write? You sound like you are in total confusion.

Maybe I didn't.  Sorry.

KomissarBojanchev wrote:Sorry but Russia came from negative birth rate to stagnating birth rate, not actual growth.

Which is better than before. Add to that the population is now 145M. Immigration is increasing in Russia and so a real problem will eventually pop up - finding work.
    TR1

Post  TR1 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:47 am

There is still going to be a population slump as a result of the low-baby-making years following the Soviet collapse, but overall the situation has become relatively stable.

I still can't believe textbooks, newspapers, hell even population experts believed Russia would ever drop bellow 100 million population. Basing long term predictions on a (relatively) very short term slump, who would have thunk the situation might improve.  Rolling Eyes 
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:46 am

all changes continue forever... it is like chinese economic growth... it must continue for ever so in 30 years time we will all be speaking chinese...

Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca on Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:30 pm

I guess that some people don't realize what stagnation means. Stagnation is happening when something HAD STUCK in a given level and every attempt to change upwards or downwards receive strong friction. ie Stagnated are the Japanese bonds interest rates because they are where they are for years and if the central bank attempt to increase or decrease them will face major implications in the country's credit solvency.

Stagnation IS NOT when an indicator remains largely unchanged or the net change is zero in a given time period or much worse (like it is Russia's fertility rates) when the index simply trespassing zero figures as it moves upwards.

Lets clarify this because certain media want to badmouth using wrong terms with negative contents.
    Viktor

Post  Viktor on Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:50 pm

Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:09 pm

Viktor, off topic, have you ever thought of doing this for an English speaking news or defense site?
    I mean your daily updates are much better and diversified than anything I have seen from prof. journalists who supposedly specialize in Russian affairs.
    Viktor

Post  Viktor on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:26 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:Viktor, off topic, have you ever thought of doing this for an English speaking news or defense site?
    I mean your daily updates are much better and diversified than anything I have seen from prof. journalists who supposedly specialize in Russian affairs.

Tnx. No I didn´t but any ideas?
    Regular

Post  Regular on Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:03 am

Viktor wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:Viktor, off topic, have you ever thought of doing this for an English speaking news or defense site?

Tnx. No I didn´t but any ideas?
    You should blog or something, man.
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:50 am

Yes we will create a new anti-Navalny out of you Smile

I think if everyone on this forum gave it their effort - they would be able to spread word far and wide  Cool 
    Viktor

Post  Viktor on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:31 am

Tnx for ideas man  Very Happy 

Anyway - average salary in Russia raised 14 % from 2013 in comparison to 2012.

The average salary in Russia closer to 30 thousand rubles

This will have positive implication on population growth

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:00 pm