Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+83
Scorpius
Krepost
sundoesntrise
JohninMK
Mir
ALAMO
ChineseTiger
SeigSoloyvov
Big_Gazza
owais.usmani
The-thing-next-door
calripson
PhSt
dino00
GustavoHF
RTN
Tsavo Lion
Rodion_Romanovic
Walther von Oldenburg
PapaDragon
Nibiru
par far
GunshipDemocracy
Hole
AlfaT8
GarryB
Kimppis
Azi
kvs
Svyatoslavich
franco
miketheterrible
Rmf
KiloGolf
Skandalwitwe
zg18
jhelb
Project Canada
Cowboy's daughter
Cucumber Khan
higurashihougi
BTRfan
Fred333
nastle77
Prince Darling
Karl Haushofer
Odin of Ossetia
Vann7
max steel
OminousSpudd
ExBeobachter1987
Battalion0415
George1
Mike E
Werewolf
collegeboy16
magnumcromagnon
Hannibal Barca
xeno
navyfield
NickM
Rpg type 7v
macedonian
Hachimoto
TR1
As Sa'iqa
sepheronx
Regular
gaurav
KomissarBojanchev
flamming_python
Viktor
TheArmenian
Cyberspec
Ogannisyan8887
Firebird
NationalRus
Pervius
solo.13mmfmj
nightcrawler
Tshering22
milky_candy_sugar
Admin
87 posters

Russian population

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Russian population - Page 5 Empty Re: Russian population

Post  sepheronx Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:27 am

Viktor wrote:6 times more migrants in comparison with 2012 

Huge Increase in Migrants Barred from Russia

Before RPG got himself banned, he was right, they need to improve automation over importing labour.

Recently, the samsung plant in Russia is being upgraded with automation by a Russian company in Skolkovo who makes robotics.  This company could very well profit big time by selling their engineer products to anyone.  Heck, if it is too expensive, they could import from Slovakia.  Automation is VERY important, not immigrants.

I mean, people have the right to live in Russia as it is a multinational country, and has been for a very long time.  It is just that Russia has a high chance of bringing in the wrong people, as it has in recent past.  Bring in more Asians like Chinese and Vietnamese, as these two groups of people are FAR better at integrating than most from these Muslim dominant countries, as has been seen here in Canada.  Yeah, they have their gangs, but sure as hell more tolerable than the others.
    NickM
    NickM

Post  NickM Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:12 am

Firebird wrote:Visit England, and you'll see what an utter catastrophe over-immigration by those with a veery alien culture is. Its so bad that in many years time you could be seeing separatist movements even a civil war.  Bear in mind that England's indigeneous proportion of Muslims, for example, is actually zero.

x2. The Labour party completely destroyed the UK by bringing in immigrants from Islamic countries like Pakistan , India , Nigeria among others , not to mention the illegal Chinese who came in as well and have now established China Towns across London .

There is a direct relation between crime and dark skinned people . Most criminals in the US are Blacks and  Latinos . Similarly most criminals in the UK are Indians , Pakistanis and Africans .

Russia should only allow Europeans to come to Russia as immigrants and not people from Asian countries . The crime rate in Russia increased manifolds after immigrants from Tajikistan , Uzbekistan , India , Iran were allowed to come to Russia .

This is exactly what the Tea Party has been trying to do in the US . Allowing only people from Canada and Europe to come to the US as immigrants. No wonder the Tea Party is very popular among the local White people . Tea Party has done wonders to the economies of Texas , Alabama , Kentucky among other states .
    Viktor
    Viktor

Post  Viktor Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:18 pm

this is excellent thumbsup 

Number of patients receiving hi-tech medical services go up in Russia 7-fold in 5 years
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:09 am

There is a direct relation between crime and dark skinned people . Most criminals in the US are Blacks and Latinos . Similarly most criminals in the UK are Indians , Pakistanis and Africans .

There is a direct link between crime and poverty... poor people are more likely to commit crimes to solve their immediate problems.

Also a non white is rather more likely to be convicted and sentenced to jail than a white person and that includes when the jury is mostly non white.

More white criminals can use money or position to avoid jail time through better legal representation.
    navyfield
    navyfield

Post  navyfield Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:42 am

Viktor wrote:this is excellent thumbsup 

Number of patients receiving hi-tech medical services go up in Russia 7-fold in 5 years
    who is going to pay for that?
    collegeboy16
    collegeboy16

Post  collegeboy16 Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:57 pm

navyfield wrote:
    Viktor wrote:this is excellent thumbsup 

who is going to pay for that?
    countries who buy gas?
    navyfield
    navyfield

Post  navyfield Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:31 pm

and who is going to pay for gas infrastucture and workers?
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:12 am

Who pays for the infrastructure of a shop... the heating, lighting, the workers, etc etc?

The Customers do of course... that is how capitalism works.
    Viktor
    Viktor

Post  Viktor Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:52 am

Nice.... 

Number of fatalities in emergencies in Russia down 40%
    Viktor
    Viktor

Post  Viktor Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:45 pm

Finally  russia 

Russia has managed to achieve a natural population growth

Russian population - Page 5 DpcWwPP

xeno

Post  xeno Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:58 pm

This is the news I have been waiting for 20 years.
    Congrats....
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:36 pm

This is great news!
    Well done to the Russian males. Keep pressing  Laughing 

btw It is shocking how well this chart describes Russia's economic situation, even to small details that even economic charts find difficult to visualize!
    This is certainly an area of sociological conclusions.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:49 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:This is great news!

btw It is shocking how well this chart describes Russia's economic situation, even to small details that even economic charts find difficult to visualize!

More people, more tax money. Good for a nation with a flat tax rate.

That said, work on improving standard of living and work on improving efficiency of social services and lots of $$ will flow.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:57 pm

sepheronx wrote:

That said, work on improving standard of living and work on improving efficiency of social services and lots of $$ will flow.

My point is of course that fertility rates seem to follow economic situation with a staggering proximity in the previous chart. I am not sure whether I made my point clear.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:40 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

My point is of course that fertility rates seem to follow economic situation with a staggering proximity in the previous chart. I am not sure whether I made my point clear.

No you didn't. Actually, stagnation can be followed suite to higher wages and same rate of production. Stagnation can be also accumulated by the fact that money is lost through the concept of money laundering. Actually, you can say that it is directly involved with the population, which is true. But to say that higher rate of people means higher stagnation, is a joke. Unless of course, these people are not working. Last we checked though, unemployment is quite low in Russia.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:31 am

sepheronx wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

No you didn't.  Actually, stagnation can be followed suite to higher wages and same rate of production.  Stagnation can be also accumulated by the fact that money is lost through the concept of money laundering.  Actually, you can say that it is directly involved with the population, which is true.  But to say that higher rate of people means higher stagnation, is a joke.  Unless of course, these people are not working.  Last we checked though, unemployment is quite low in Russia.

What stagnation are you talking about? Are you sure that you read what I write? You sound like you are in total confusion.
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:09 am

Sorry but Russia came from negative birth rate to stagnating birth rate, not actual growth.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:28 am

Hannibal Barca wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

No you didn't.  Actually, stagnation can be followed suite to higher wages and same rate of production.  Stagnation can be also accumulated by the fact that money is lost through the concept of money laundering.  Actually, you can say that it is directly involved with the population, which is true.  But to say that higher rate of people means higher stagnation, is a joke.  Unless of course, these people are not working.  Last we checked though, unemployment is quite low in Russia.

What stagnation are you talking about? Are you sure that you read what I write? You sound like you are in total confusion.

Maybe I didn't.  Sorry.

KomissarBojanchev wrote:Sorry but Russia came from negative birth rate to stagnating birth rate, not actual growth.

Which is better than before. Add to that the population is now 145M. Immigration is increasing in Russia and so a real problem will eventually pop up - finding work.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:47 am

There is still going to be a population slump as a result of the low-baby-making years following the Soviet collapse, but overall the situation has become relatively stable.

I still can't believe textbooks, newspapers, hell even population experts believed Russia would ever drop bellow 100 million population. Basing long term predictions on a (relatively) very short term slump, who would have thunk the situation might improve.  Rolling Eyes 
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:46 am

all changes continue forever... it is like chinese economic growth... it must continue for ever so in 30 years time we will all be speaking chinese...
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:30 pm

I guess that some people don't realize what stagnation means. Stagnation is happening when something HAD STUCK in a given level and every attempt to change upwards or downwards receive strong friction. ie Stagnated are the Japanese bonds interest rates because they are where they are for years and if the central bank attempt to increase or decrease them will face major implications in the country's credit solvency.

Stagnation IS NOT when an indicator remains largely unchanged or the net change is zero in a given time period or much worse (like it is Russia's fertility rates) when the index simply trespassing zero figures as it moves upwards.

Lets clarify this because certain media want to badmouth using wrong terms with negative contents.
    Viktor
    Viktor

Post  Viktor Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:50 pm

Just great  thumbsup 

Positive decline in production of vodka, beer and cigarettes
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:09 pm

Viktor, off topic, have you ever thought of doing this for an English speaking news or defense site?
    I mean your daily updates are much better and diversified than anything I have seen from prof. journalists who supposedly specialize in Russian affairs.
    Viktor
    Viktor

Post  Viktor Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:26 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:Viktor, off topic, have you ever thought of doing this for an English speaking news or defense site?
    I mean your daily updates are much better and diversified than anything I have seen from prof. journalists who supposedly specialize in Russian affairs.

Tnx. No I didn´t but any ideas?
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:03 am

Viktor wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:Viktor, off topic, have you ever thought of doing this for an English speaking news or defense site?

Tnx. No I didn´t but any ideas?
    You should blog or something, man.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:08 pm