Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russian population

    Share
    avatar
    Viktor

    Posts : 5672
    Points : 6321
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Viktor on Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:03 pm

    Nice  thumbsup 

    Russia beat his record on women's life expectancy - 76.5 years
    avatar
    Viktor

    Posts : 5672
    Points : 6321
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Viktor on Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:51 pm

    Nice  thumbsup 

    Putin Signs Law to Ease Russian Citizenship for Former USSR Residents
    avatar
    Viktor

    Posts : 5672
    Points : 6321
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Viktor on Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:32 pm

    Nice  thumbsup 

    Rosstat: Russia's birth rate continues to rise
    avatar
    Viktor

    Posts : 5672
    Points : 6321
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Viktor on Thu May 08, 2014 2:25 am

    Nice  thumbsup 

    Russia’s natural population growth gathers pace - government

    Infant mortality in Russia down 10%

    avatar
    Viktor

    Posts : 5672
    Points : 6321
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Viktor on Mon May 19, 2014 9:22 pm

    Interesting!

    Russians may be required to report on the second citizenship two months
    avatar
    TR1

    Posts : 5699
    Points : 5735
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: Russian population

    Post  TR1 on Tue May 20, 2014 12:33 am

    Viktor wrote:Interesting!

    Russians may be required to report on the second citizenship two months

    Not happy about this at all.
    avatar
    Viktor

    Posts : 5672
    Points : 6321
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Viktor on Tue May 20, 2014 3:11 am

    TR1 wrote:
    Viktor wrote:Interesting!

    Russians may be required to report on the second citizenship two months

    Not happy about this at all.

    It involves you, does it? What might be implications of such decision?

    avatar
    TR1

    Posts : 5699
    Points : 5735
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: Russian population

    Post  TR1 on Tue May 20, 2014 3:41 am

    Viktor wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Viktor wrote:Interesting!

    Russians may be required to report on the second citizenship two months

    Not happy about this at all.

    It involves you, does it?  What might be implications of such decision?


    I got my renewed Russian passport and everything recently, not too worried.

    But I don't like the prospect of the government putting dual citizenship holders on lists. Easy to use that information in the future if they decide they don't like it (even though when it serves their purposes they hand out Russian citizenship like hot cakes). Plus, that is a serious charge they are considering levying on people who don't report it.

    I don't see how they could tell you are concealing citizenship though.
    avatar
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 4496
    Points : 4675
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Russian population

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Tue May 20, 2014 5:06 am

    TR1 wrote:
    Viktor wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Viktor wrote:Interesting!

    Russians may be required to report on the second citizenship two months

    Not happy about this at all.

    It involves you, does it?  What might be implications of such decision?


    I got my renewed Russian passport and everything recently, not too worried.

    But I don't like the prospect of the government putting dual citizenship holders on lists. Easy to use that information in the future if they decide they don't like it (even though when it serves their purposes they hand out Russian citizenship like hot cakes). Plus, that is a serious charge they are considering levying on people who don't report it.

    I don't see how they could tell you are concealing citizenship though.  

    Seems like that law is a counter balancing act from the other law that eases citizenship for former USSR residents, the direct application of reporting dual citizenship probably pertains to the Central Asian Muslims that were apart of the USSR, finding out whether they spent a significant amount of time in Northern Pakistan, Qatar, Libya, Syria or Saudi Arabia and "acquired a religious identity", might be the difference between allowing the flowering of certain ideologies or nipping them in bud.
    avatar
    Viktor

    Posts : 5672
    Points : 6321
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Viktor on Tue May 27, 2014 3:25 pm

    Nice  thumbsup 

    Putin: the number of teenage suicides in Russia for five years decreased by half
    avatar
    Viktor

    Posts : 5672
    Points : 6321
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Viktor on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:03 pm

    Nice ...  thumbsup 

    Levada Center: The number of Russians wishing to emigrate, reduced
    avatar
    Viktor

    Posts : 5672
    Points : 6321
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Viktor on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:17 am

    Nice  thumbsup 

    The birth rate in Russia for 4 months increased by 1.6%
    avatar
    Viktor

    Posts : 5672
    Points : 6321
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Viktor on Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:36 pm

    Nice  thumbsup 

    Russia simplifies rules of obtaining citizenship by foreigners
    avatar
    Viktor

    Posts : 5672
    Points : 6321
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Viktor on Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:38 am

    Problem of population in Russia is being handled very effectively  thumbsup 


    Kremlin, Rights advocates support place of birth principle for citizenship
    avatar
    Viktor

    Posts : 5672
    Points : 6321
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Viktor on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:28 pm

    Nice  thumbsup 


    The population of Russia since the beginning of the year increased by 39.2 thousand people

    According to Rosstat, the resident population of the Russian Federation on May 1, 2014 amounted to 146 million people, of whom 2.3 million live in the Crimean Federal District.

    avatar
    Hannibal Barca

    Posts : 1241
    Points : 1263
    Join date : 2013-12-13

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Hannibal Barca on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:33 pm

    Viktor wrote:Nice  thumbsup 


    The population of Russia since the beginning of the year increased by 39.2 thousand people

    According to Rosstat, the resident population of the Russian Federation on May 1, 2014 amounted to 146 million people, of whom 2.3 million live in the Crimean Federal District.


    Can you please tell me what is now the replacement rate? Last time in 2013 was officially 1,79 a staggering improvement.
    Also let us not cal an increase of 40 thousand people positive. Americunts in the same time has an increase of more than a million....
    Not terrible? yes. Improving? yes. But certainly not nice, let us raise the standards.
    avatar
    Viktor

    Posts : 5672
    Points : 6321
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Viktor on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:18 pm

    Russian population in Russia is on the rise - it would be interesting to see the exact numbers once the counting starts whenever that might be

    Russian exodus continues from Central Asia

    Firebird

    Posts : 943
    Points : 975
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Firebird on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:42 pm

    Viktor wrote:Russian population in Russia is on the rise - it would be interesting to see the exact numbers once the counting starts whenever that might be

    Russian exodus continues from Central Asia

    This is rather a shame. Or rather the exodus of Russians from Central Asia is.

    Bearing in mind a substantial bit of Northern Kazakstan was actually Russian until some time in the 1950s. (Wasnt it Brezhnev that had the moronic idea to give some of Russia to the Kazakstan SSR?

    Hopefully the situation will rectify itself when the Eurasian Union gets stronger. Lets hope there never becomes some Ukraine type situation in Kazakstan.
    avatar
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 4496
    Points : 4675
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Russian population

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:21 am

    Firebird wrote:
    Viktor wrote:Russian population in Russia is on the rise - it would be interesting to see the exact numbers once the counting starts whenever that might be

    Russian exodus continues from Central Asia

    This is rather  a shame. Or rather the exodus of Russians from Central Asia is.

    Bearing in mind a substantial bit of Northern Kazakstan was actually Russian until some time in the 1950s. (Wasnt it Brezhnev that had the moronic idea to give some of Russia to the Kazakstan SSR?

    Hopefully the situation will rectify itself when the Eurasian Union gets stronger. Lets hope there never becomes some Ukraine type situation in Kazakstan.

    Yes Kazakstan is far more important in comparison to Ukraine, massive oil reserves, strategic Baikonur cosmodrone/space port, BTW there's a common misconception that Putin was the mastermind of the Eurasian Customs Union, in fact this is not true because in actuality Nazarbayev the president of Kazakhstan proposed the Customs Union in a speech he gave back in 1994, some 5-6 years before Putin came in to power. Nazarbayev is too independent to be a puppet of NATO, he see's reuniting with Russia in the Customs Union as a far better option.
    avatar
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7255
    Points : 7555
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 28
    Location : Canada

    Re: Russian population

    Post  sepheronx on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:09 am

    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Firebird wrote:
    Viktor wrote:Russian population in Russia is on the rise - it would be interesting to see the exact numbers once the counting starts whenever that might be

    Russian exodus continues from Central Asia

    This is rather  a shame. Or rather the exodus of Russians from Central Asia is.

    Bearing in mind a substantial bit of Northern Kazakstan was actually Russian until some time in the 1950s. (Wasnt it Brezhnev that had the moronic idea to give some of Russia to the Kazakstan SSR?

    Hopefully the situation will rectify itself when the Eurasian Union gets stronger. Lets hope there never becomes some Ukraine type situation in Kazakstan.

    Yes Kazakstan is far more important in comparison to Ukraine, massive oil reserves, strategic  Baikonur cosmodrone/space port, BTW there's a common misconception that Putin was the mastermind of the Eurasian Customs Union, in fact this is not true because in actuality Nazarbayev the president of Kazakhstan proposed the Customs Union in a speech he gave back in 1994, some 5-6 years before Putin came in to power. Nazarbayev is too independent to be a puppet of NATO, he see's reuniting with Russia in the Customs Union as a far better option.

    This is correct. I read the same thing. Nazarbayev was wanting to integrate the economies of Kazakhstan and Russia due to how important of a trade partner Kazakhstan is to Russia and vice versa. Added that it is a huge portion of Russian investments in Kazakhstan that keeps it going.
    avatar
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 4496
    Points : 4675
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Russian population

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:57 am

    sepheronx wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Firebird wrote:
    Viktor wrote:Russian population in Russia is on the rise - it would be interesting to see the exact numbers once the counting starts whenever that might be

    Russian exodus continues from Central Asia

    This is rather  a shame. Or rather the exodus of Russians from Central Asia is.

    Bearing in mind a substantial bit of Northern Kazakstan was actually Russian until some time in the 1950s. (Wasnt it Brezhnev that had the moronic idea to give some of Russia to the Kazakstan SSR?

    Hopefully the situation will rectify itself when the Eurasian Union gets stronger. Lets hope there never becomes some Ukraine type situation in Kazakstan.

    Yes Kazakstan is far more important in comparison to Ukraine, massive oil reserves, strategic  Baikonur cosmodrone/space port, BTW there's a common misconception that Putin was the mastermind of the Eurasian Customs Union, in fact this is not true because in actuality Nazarbayev the president of Kazakhstan proposed the Customs Union in a speech he gave back in 1994, some 5-6 years before Putin came in to power. Nazarbayev is too independent to be a puppet of NATO, he see's reuniting with Russia in the Customs Union as a far better option.

    This is correct.  I read the same thing.  Nazarbayev was wanting to integrate the economies of Kazakhstan and Russia due to how important of a trade partner Kazakhstan is to Russia and vice versa.  Added that it is a huge portion of Russian investments in Kazakhstan that keeps it going.

    Yes, let's think about it, evidence suggests that both Russia and Kazakhstan want to rejoin:

    1.) Customs Union is proposed by the biggest country to break away from the Soviet Union, Kazakhstan

    2.) Russia gives Kazakhstan license production to build BMPT's, Nazabayev clearly see's the threat of NATO backed Islamists (probably sponsored by NATO Pan-Turk Turkey) in the future.

    3.) Kazakhstan gives Russia a 50 year license to operate the Baikonur cosmodrone/space port, and usually you'd be lucky to get a 10, or 15 year license to operate something of that importance anywhere else, but 50 years is a indication of long-time economic integration.

    4.) Kazakhstan is a willing member of CSTO, they were happy to join.

    ...All evidence suggest the reunion may very well be a reality.
    avatar
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5361
    Points : 5598
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Werewolf on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:57 am

    We already know when any such referendum or speeches of both countries Kazachstan and Russia start what the west will cry.

    Annexation, Communist dictatorship and human rights abuses...little bit macabre times to live in when you can already predict the headlines of controlled MSM. Same when Russia Today was announced to be broadcasted in German language. Already knew that they would say Putins Propaganda to brainwash germans and the Headline was almost identical. Russian Propaganda tries to influence germans, which was followed by hypocritical and very amusing article about "State funded russian propaganda" This quote came from Tagesschau, which is globaly the richest state funded propaganda in existence. Russia Today has about 400.000.000 Euro for all its branches and all languages it is broadcasting, compared with Tagesschau ARD,ZDF which are state funded and the major "news agencies". 7.600.000.000 Euro for only German speaking countries are propagated by this nonsense. And they dare to speak about State funded. Well actualy they are not state funded but every german is forced to pay for a state-private company contract 18 euros each month.
    avatar
    Viktor

    Posts : 5672
    Points : 6321
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Viktor on Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:27 pm

    932 000 new students of whome 266 000 are engineers and doctors (6% increase in comparison with 2013)

    In Russian universities for the first year enrolled 932 thousand. Students
    avatar
    Viktor

    Posts : 5672
    Points : 6321
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Viktor on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:04 pm

    Nice thumbsup

    Health Ministry: Russia's infant mortality is down
    avatar
    Viktor

    Posts : 5672
    Points : 6321
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Viktor on Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:23 pm

    Im a smoker too but I udnerstand this move very clearly ... Very Happy

    In the State Duma offer set a minimum price for cigarettes and cigarettes 55 rubles. per pack

    Sponsored content

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:35 am