Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russian population

    Share

    Hachimoto

    Posts : 148
    Points : 162
    Join date : 2013-02-08
    Age : 32

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Hachimoto on Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:09 pm

    flamming_python wrote:
    Hachimoto wrote:Is there stats of birthrate by region ? i might heard the Caucasus is driven the things up
    I'm amazed by some of these nationalists that are so insecure that they think the whole Russian nation is threatened by some micro-republics in the Caucasus and their small populations.
    It's like the French being threatened by Monaco, or Switzerland - Lichtenstein.
    They can rest easy - the biggest increases in birthrates over the past few years have been from ethnic Russian regions.
    Those kind of people are in every country with some slogans 'our land, our land' like if they were their since the start of life !
    avatar
    TR1

    Posts : 5699
    Points : 5735
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: Russian population

    Post  TR1 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:25 pm

    Hachimoto wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Hachimoto wrote:Is there stats of birthrate by region ? i might heard the Caucasus is driven the things up
    I'm amazed by some of these nationalists that are so insecure that they think the whole Russian nation is threatened by some micro-republics in the Caucasus and their small populations.
    It's like the French being threatened by Monaco, or Switzerland - Lichtenstein.
    They can rest easy - the biggest increases in birthrates over the past few years have been from ethnic Russian regions.
    Those kind of people are in every country with some slogans 'our land, our land' like if they were their since the start of life !
    Which is extra funny since Russia came to Kavkaz, not the other way arround.

    Firebird

    Posts : 943
    Points : 975
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Firebird on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:28 am

    TR1 wrote:
    Hachimoto wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Hachimoto wrote:Is there stats of birthrate by region ? i might heard the Caucasus is driven the things up
    I'm amazed by some of these nationalists that are so insecure that they think the whole Russian nation is threatened by some micro-republics in the Caucasus and their small populations.
    It's like the French being threatened by Monaco, or Switzerland - Lichtenstein.
    They can rest easy - the biggest increases in birthrates over the past few years have been from ethnic Russian regions.
    Those kind of people are in every country with some slogans 'our land, our land' like if they were their since the start of life !
    Which is extra funny since Russia came to Kavkaz, not the other way arround.
    I think its fair to say that the Russians developed the Caucuses and not the other way round. PLus when Russians moved into the area, land was often not valued.

    Looking at things historically is interesting. For instance, the Khazars were terrorised out of the Caucauses by Muslims  and wound up north in the Kievan Rus. And then the descendants of the Khazars (Christian and others) found their way back to the Caucuses. There are many examples of this.

    The fact is that nutcases in the Caucuses DO threaten Russia. I have no plans to live in Grozny or Makhalaka, even tho there is wealth and a beautiful climate. Why? Thanks to racist, evil, moronic, cult following Muslim terrorist maniacs. Its clear many of them were ethnic "cleansers"  who were no different to Hitler. Who terrorised innocent Russians into leaving the area. And so these Muslim maniacs should be treated in exactly the same way.

    Bottom line is, the claim that the Russian Caucuses are somehow "Muslim land" is without any foundation whatsoever.

    PS you also have some places that are Muslim occupied today thanks to the tyranny of Ottomans and other groups.
    The Ottomans and other Muslims were actually guilt of the enslavement of whites for several centuries. Even landing in remote British villages, capturing the whole population and shipping them off. You can google "Barbary Slaves". Yet another aspect of history dusted over by the PC zealots..
    avatar
    Viktor

    Posts : 5670
    Points : 6319
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Viktor on Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:34 am

    respekt 

    Russia's birth rate exceeds the death rate for the third month
    avatar
    NationalRus

    Posts : 634
    Points : 645
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Re: Russian population

    Post  NationalRus on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:34 am

    Russia’s youth population in steady decline

    becouse of more then 15 years of decline, we will have to go trough a massive gap, when not enough young people will have to support to much old people, tough times are comming
    avatar
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3203
    Points : 3317
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Russian population

    Post  flamming_python on Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:32 am

    It's Russia - the old people are dying too.
    So there are fewer of them to support.


    Last edited by flamming_python on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    macedonian

    Posts : 1082
    Points : 1117
    Join date : 2013-04-29
    Location : Skopje, Macedonia - Скопје, Македонија

    Re: Russian population

    Post  macedonian on Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:16 pm

    flamming_python wrote:Oh that's not a worry, it's Russia - the old people are dying too!
    So there would be fewer of them to support.
    I hope you edit this post FP, because I really do have a high regard for you...
    (so much so, in fact, to not enter a discussion on the matter)
    avatar
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7255
    Points : 7555
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 28
    Location : Canada

    Re: Russian population

    Post  sepheronx on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:12 pm

    NationalRus wrote:Russia’s youth population in steady decline

    becouse of more then 15 years of decline, we will have to go trough a massive gap, when not enough young people will have to support to much old people, tough times are comming
    LOL

    Barrent observer? That site sucks the big one. No eastern european with self respect would trust that site.

    Here you go:
    http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://sdelanounas.ru/blogs/42888/&usg=ALkJrhgSa7EQruXXeAkYDwLYlPx8iiNntw

    And

    http://pda.bfm.ru/news/232727

    Seriously, agenda much?
    avatar
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3203
    Points : 3317
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Russian population

    Post  flamming_python on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:24 pm

    macedonian wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:Oh that's not a worry, it's Russia - the old people are dying too!
    So there would be fewer of them to support.
    I hope you edit this post FP, because I really do have a high regard for you...
    (so much so, in fact, to not enter a discussion on the matter)
    I really don't mean it in jest; you're right there's nothing funny about it - might have mis-phrased slightly.
    avatar
    macedonian

    Posts : 1082
    Points : 1117
    Join date : 2013-04-29
    Location : Skopje, Macedonia - Скопје, Македонија

    Re: Russian population

    Post  macedonian on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:28 pm

    flamming_python wrote:
    macedonian wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:Oh that's not a worry, it's Russia - the old people are dying too!
    So there would be fewer of them to support.
    I hope you edit this post FP, because I really do have a high regard for you...
    (so much so, in fact, to not enter a discussion on the matter)
    I really don't mean it in jest; you're right there's nothing funny about it - might have mis-phrased slightly.
    We're mates once again...Very Happy
    Cheers
    avatar
    Viktor

    Posts : 5670
    Points : 6319
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Viktor on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:30 pm

    Thing is that Russian population decline because of small child brirth during economy crisis years can up to a point be ousted by quality immigration politics. When you see it, Moscow already wants 1 million workers and the birth decline that happened during 90-ies and 2000 will take effect around 2020-2025. I have no doubt that Russia will find the best way to deal with the problem which could impact economy growth also because of smaller working population.
    avatar
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7255
    Points : 7555
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 28
    Location : Canada

    Re: Russian population

    Post  sepheronx on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:39 pm

    Viktor wrote:Thing is that Russian population decline because of small child brirth during economy crisis years can up to a point be ousted by quality immigration politics. When you see it, Moscow already wants 1 million workers and the birth decline that happened during 90-ies and 2000 will take effect around 2020-2025. I have no doubt that Russia will find the best way to deal with the problem which could impact economy growth also because of smaller working population.
    Even if the population shrinks, there are still without jobs. As well, most modern facilities are automated, so the need for a lot of these workers is not there. The future needs skilled workers to design and maintain the automation.

    Germany, France and UK are much smaller nations compared to Russia, in both land mass and population, yet they have large economy because of investments as well as automation (Germany more so than UK).
    avatar
    NationalRus

    Posts : 634
    Points : 645
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Re: Russian population

    Post  NationalRus on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:29 am

    so we didnt loss millions of people, and have a huge gap in young people becouse its more important who qoutes this fact!

    fucking smart!
    avatar
    Viktor

    Posts : 5670
    Points : 6319
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Viktor on Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:06 pm

    Nice thumbsup 

    The volume of cigarette sales in Russia fell by 5%
    avatar
    Viktor

    Posts : 5670
    Points : 6319
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Viktor on Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:24 pm

    Since the beginning of the year 2013 population of Russia increased by 220 000 and stands at 143.6 million people. 

    Also positive birth to death ratio is also observed (small but still) Very Happy 


    The population of Russia in January grew by almost 220,000 people


    Last edited by Viktor on Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3203
    Points : 3317
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Russian population

    Post  flamming_python on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:59 pm

    Viktor wrote:Since the beginning of the year 2013 population of Russia increased by 220 00 and stands at 143.6 million people. 

    Also positive birth to death ratio is also observed (small but still) Very Happy 


    The population of Russia in January grew by almost 220,000 people
    Wow. That's quite a lot. I know immigration makes up some of the balance, but still.
    avatar
    Viktor

    Posts : 5670
    Points : 6319
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Viktor on Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:18 pm

    Very nice  thumbsup  (still lots of work left to be done)

    Russian Suicide Rate, Though High, Is Falling – Expert
    avatar
    Viktor

    Posts : 5670
    Points : 6319
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Viktor on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:10 pm

    thumbsup   

    Russia to Halve Orphanage Numbers by 2018 – Child Rights Official
    avatar
    Viktor

    Posts : 5670
    Points : 6319
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Viktor on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:13 pm

    6 times more migrants in comparison with 2012 

    Huge Increase in Migrants Barred from Russia
    avatar
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7255
    Points : 7555
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 28
    Location : Canada

    Re: Russian population

    Post  sepheronx on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:27 am

    Viktor wrote:6 times more migrants in comparison with 2012 

    Huge Increase in Migrants Barred from Russia

    Before RPG got himself banned, he was right, they need to improve automation over importing labour.

    Recently, the samsung plant in Russia is being upgraded with automation by a Russian company in Skolkovo who makes robotics.  This company could very well profit big time by selling their engineer products to anyone.  Heck, if it is too expensive, they could import from Slovakia.  Automation is VERY important, not immigrants.

    I mean, people have the right to live in Russia as it is a multinational country, and has been for a very long time.  It is just that Russia has a high chance of bringing in the wrong people, as it has in recent past.  Bring in more Asians like Chinese and Vietnamese, as these two groups of people are FAR better at integrating than most from these Muslim dominant countries, as has been seen here in Canada.  Yeah, they have their gangs, but sure as hell more tolerable than the others.
    avatar
    NickM

    Posts : 181
    Points : 128
    Join date : 2012-11-09
    Location : NYC,USA / Essex,UK

    Re: Russian population

    Post  NickM on Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:12 am

    Firebird wrote:Visit England, and you'll see what an utter catastrophe over-immigration by those with a veery alien culture is. Its so bad that in many years time you could be seeing separatist movements even a civil war.  Bear in mind that England's indigeneous proportion of Muslims, for example, is actually zero.

    x2. The Labour party completely destroyed the UK by bringing in immigrants from Islamic countries like Pakistan , India , Nigeria among others , not to mention the illegal Chinese who came in as well and have now established China Towns across London .


    There is a direct relation between crime and dark skinned people . Most criminals in the US are Blacks and  Latinos . Similarly most criminals in the UK are Indians , Pakistanis and Africans .

    Russia should only allow Europeans to come to Russia as immigrants and not people from Asian countries . The crime rate in Russia increased manifolds after immigrants from Tajikistan , Uzbekistan , India , Iran were allowed to come to Russia .

    This is exactly what the Tea Party has been trying to do in the US . Allowing only people from Canada and Europe to come to the US as immigrants. No wonder the Tea Party is very popular among the local White people . Tea Party has done wonders to the economies of Texas , Alabama , Kentucky among other states .
    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 16172
    Points : 16803
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Russian population

    Post  GarryB on Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:09 am

    There is a direct relation between crime and dark skinned people . Most criminals in the US are Blacks and Latinos . Similarly most criminals in the UK are Indians , Pakistanis and Africans .

    There is a direct link between crime and poverty... poor people are more likely to commit crimes to solve their immediate problems.

    Also a non white is rather more likely to be convicted and sentenced to jail than a white person and that includes when the jury is mostly non white.

    More white criminals can use money or position to avoid jail time through better legal representation.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    avatar
    Viktor

    Posts : 5670
    Points : 6319
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Viktor on Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:52 am

    Nice.... 

    Number of fatalities in emergencies in Russia down 40%
    avatar
    Viktor

    Posts : 5670
    Points : 6319
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Viktor on Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:45 pm

    Finally  russia 

    Russia has managed to achieve a natural population growth




    xeno

    Posts : 140
    Points : 145
    Join date : 2013-02-04

    Re: Russian population

    Post  xeno on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:58 pm

    This is the news I have been waiting for 20 years.
    Congrats....

    Sponsored content

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:41 pm