Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russian population

    Share
    avatar
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 2852
    Points : 2834
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Re: Russian population

    Post  miketheterrible on Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:39 pm

    Serbia had a growing Muslim population?
    avatar
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1704
    Points : 1699
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: Russian population

    Post  AlfaT8 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:51 pm

    miketheterrible wrote:Serbia had a growing Muslim population?

    It will soon, marching into your country non-stop.
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 7358
    Points : 7452
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  PapaDragon on Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:25 pm

    Nibiru wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:........
    That's still at least 1-1.5 generations more than you have even in worst case scenario so, awesome thumbsup

    Arrivederci!

    It seems a lot of people are already aware of the High and Very likely possibility that Europe will be Islamized in the future, but why does it sound like people like you are resigned to this likely fate? I simply dont understand why no one is doing any actions to reverse this trend............

    Reverse what trend? One that Europeans demanded to occur?

    News flash: most dangerous and well proven threat for Serbia are not Islaminsts, it's white Europeans.

    Islam is nuisance at best and can easily be dealt with should need arise.

    White Europeans however are not just extremely hostile and malignant but also have military clout to pose real danger which they have proven in practice repeatedly over period of several centuries and counting.

    Sooner they cease to exists sooner the situation for us will drastically improve.

    Good news is that things are moving in desired direction faster than expected.  




    AlfaT8 wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:Serbia had a growing Muslim population?

    It will soon, marching into your country non-stop.

    Nope, they ARE marching into YOUR country.

    Over here it's pretty damn cool. Unintended consequences.  lol1




    AlfaT8 wrote:.........
    See you in 30yr or so, you soon to be Kebab lover.

    Save me a seat because you will be there long before we even get anywhere near that phase.

    Also, kebabs here are called ''ражњићи'', they are made out of pork and are fu*king awesome thumbsup
    avatar
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 2852
    Points : 2834
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Re: Russian population

    Post  miketheterrible on Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:41 pm

    That sounds delicious.
    avatar
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1704
    Points : 1699
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: Russian population

    Post  AlfaT8 on Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:42 am

    PapaDragon wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:Serbia had a growing Muslim population?

    It will soon, marching into your country non-stop.

    Nope, they ARE marching into YOUR country.

    Over here it's pretty damn cool. Unintended consequences.  lol1

    I am nowhere near Europe, and we recently elected a hard-borders party, they're already shipping the illegals out.

    PapaDragon wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:.........
    See you in 30yr or so, you soon to be Kebab lover.

    Save me a seat because you will be there long before we even get anywhere near that phase.

    Also, kebabs here are called ''ражњићи'', they are made out of pork and are fu*king awesome thumbsup

    Don't worry it'll happen real soon, Germany is already talking about "Empire", they're coming for ya.

    Don't worry more Kebabs will soon be on the way.
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 7358
    Points : 7452
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  PapaDragon on Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:58 am

    AlfaT8 wrote:I am nowhere near Europe...

    Well then you have nothing to worry about, just enjoy the show



    AlfaT8 wrote:Don't worry it'll happen real soon, Germany is already talking about "Empire", they're coming for ya...

    ROFL

    White Germans don't have the balls to try anything anymore and if somebody plans on sending Arabs we will be coming for them Cool


    AlfaT8 wrote:more Kebabs will soon be on the way

    And do I really need to remind you what we do to hostile kebabs in these here parts? Just look up the song online lol1

    You are barking up some seriously wrong tree here, this shtick may work on silky soyboys of EU or USA but definitely not on folks from this neck of the woods
    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 18929
    Points : 19485
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Russian population

    Post  GarryB on Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:32 am


    Women who waste their prime years not having kids, don't deserve respect IMO.

    But women how open their legs and keep them open after 8-9 kids deserve respect and are pillars of the community.

    BTW if they do act like slags and a few of those kids have brown skins are they still to be respected and revered?


    Women love to use the Government as their Sugar Daddy, so guess what happens when Sugar Daddy's not paying, they'll go find a Man.

    Yea, and that's the problem.

    That is your problem... a woman is not a life partner to share your life with... she is a dependent that goes out and picks the richest guy and leeches from his wealth and his testicles to get the children she so desperately wants...

    This is a serious question... how old are you and how many girlfriends have you kept for more than a month... I am not trying to be a smart arse... perhaps if we had a proper chat... well you are probably already typing out a response about how I should mind my own business and that you have lots of girlfriends and three wives etc etc.

    They wanna live, they do it the old fashioned way, they get a Man.

    Yet they don't seem to want them...


    Really, you don't wanna do what needs to be done, so you play ignorant, fine.

    No you are right... you are inspiring some really good pick up lines for me... suck my dick bitch and then brace yourself to have lots of my babies... I am sure that will work better than my normal pick up line... are you allergic to Chloroform?

    Either way, the decline is continuing, and eventually the Hammer will fall on these Women, the question is whether it's Mohamed or the Local men who will beat them with that Hammer.

    I can imagine you on the street with your "End is Nigh" sign and your dick out.

    Lot of Semantic nonsense.

    Not semantics... statistics.... something you should learn about because it is used to manipulate most facts and figures you see on TV.

    For instance did you know that over 80% of gun deaths in the US are from people known to the victim... which is used by the gun lobby that created that statistic to suggest if you buy a gun to protect yourself it will likely be used against you or your family... what they don't say is that it comes from numbers of gang related shooting deaths where the victim was known by the shooter because they were in rival gangs.

    Let's go back to the Stone age, the Bronze age, middle ages, who cares, right?
    Right now there is clear cut replacement happening, and you looneys are doing all sorts of mental gymnastics to ignore it.
    Carry on, your time will come.

    But wont the zombie apocalypse happen first?

    I don't care... I have access to fire arms.

    Gibberish?

    Absolute classic jokes with misogynists.

    When Hilter butchered the Jews and others, the world complained, when Leftist orchestrate mass replacement, no one gives a sh%t.
    The means are different, but the ends are the same.

    Don't you get it... in both cases the good guys are the west/jews... they are very consistent.

    The other countries have been in chaos for decades, but it wasn't until recent retards opened the borders, that everything went to sh%t.

    Get a grip dude.... only EU internal borders opened.

    Seig Heil Merkel...

    It's like watching the prelude to WW1, these ignorant happy time, right before the incompetent leaderships drag the entire continent to War.
    In this case, Civil War/s.

    Well yes... more like WWII though... but are you the allies or are you the Germans wanting to stuff your enemies into concentration camps, gas chambers and ulimately ovens?

    I am putting my savings somewhere safe and getting my popcorn ready.

    Funny you say that, because here on the other side of the planet in New Zealand a long way from your lefty liberal EU the view is actually pretty good.


    See you in 30yr or so, you soon to be Kebab lover.

    The local Turkish place does a really nice wrap actually...

    Save me a seat because you will be there long before we even get anywhere near that phase.

    Have heard call for Sharia law in the UK and Germany... but not in Serbia or New Zealand...

    Don't worry it'll happen real soon, Germany is already talking about "Empire", they're coming for ya.

    The German army seem to be a mere shadow of what they used to be... a few fairys mincing a goose step is not intimidating.

    You are barking up some seriously wrong tree here, this shtick may work on silky soyboys of EU or USA but definitely not on folks from this neck of the woods

    It would work better against fat lazy westerners that think camping would be torture.

    Of course some westerners would think it was fun.... I would think most Serbs would know it well enough to know other alternatives are better choices...

    It took the US and the Soviets a decade to realise what a lost cause Vietnam and Afghanistan was before they cut their losses... the US has gone into Afghanistan and have been there for 17 years... so they still don't get it.

    Serbia surrendered to NATO but there was no other option on the table except suffer until surrendering anyway.

    If the threat is invasion and conversion to Islam however I don't think surrender would be an option for them... and I feel sorry for the people sent there to convert them.

    Like that yank going to that island off India... dickhead.
    avatar
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1704
    Points : 1699
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: Russian population

    Post  AlfaT8 on Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:29 pm

    GarryB wrote:

    Women who waste their prime years not having kids, don't deserve respect IMO.

    But women how open their legs and keep them open after 8-9 kids deserve respect and are pillars of the community.

    BTW if they do act like slags and a few of those kids have brown skins are they still to be respected and revered?

    So long as those kids have the same daddy.

    Those are welfare babies, so no.

    Women love to use the Government as their Sugar Daddy, so guess what happens when Sugar Daddy's not paying, they'll go find a Man.

    Yea, and that's the problem.

    That is your problem... a woman is not a life partner to share your life with... she is a dependent that goes out and picks the richest guy and leeches from his wealth and his testicles to get the children she so desperately wants...

    This is a serious question... how old are you and how many girlfriends have you kept for more than a month... I am not trying to be a smart arse... perhaps if we had a proper chat... well you are probably already typing out a response about how I should mind my own business and that you have lots of girlfriends and three wives etc etc.

    It's not the children she wants, it's the money, the children are just the means to an end.
    And not the only means either, there's always divorce rape or some Rape/violence accusation.

    Irrelevant, does the country want a stable and growing population or not, if so, then the only way is to put pressure on the Women.
    Dance all night long, your not gonna avoid the inevitability.

    They wanna live, they do it the old fashioned way, they get a Man.

    Yet they don't seem to want them...

    Then, making them.

    Really, you don't wanna do what needs to be done, so you play ignorant, fine.

    No you are right... you are inspiring some really good pick up lines for me... suck my dick bitch and then brace yourself to have lots of my babies... I am sure that will work better than my normal pick up line... are you allergic to Chloroform?

    Nice lines.
    But the facts are clear, if they don't make kids voluntarily, then the State will have to put pressure on them.
    That, or go full retard like the Western Europeans.

    Either way, the decline is continuing, and eventually the Hammer will fall on these Women, the question is whether it's Mohamed or the Local men who will beat them with that Hammer.

    I can imagine you on the street with your "End is Nigh" sign and your dick out.

    Imaging all you like, the Hammer don't care.

    Lot of Semantic nonsense.

    Not semantics... statistics.... something you should learn about because it is used to manipulate most facts and figures you see on TV.

    For instance did you know that over 80% of gun deaths in the US are from people known to the victim... which is used by the gun lobby that created that statistic to suggest if you buy a gun to protect yourself it will likely be used against you or your family... what they don't say is that it comes from numbers of gang related shooting deaths where the victim was known by the shooter because they were in rival gangs.

    Either way, Europe, the West even parts of the Far-East do not have the numbers to maintain much less increase there population, without importing.

    And only 3% of gun deaths/crimes are committed with "Assault Rifles".

    Let's go back to the Stone age, the Bronze age, middle ages, who cares, right?
    Right now there is clear cut replacement happening, and you looneys are doing all sorts of mental gymnastics to ignore it.
    Carry on, your time will come.

    But wont the zombie apocalypse happen first?

    I don't care... I have access to fire arms.

    Nope, all estimates show an Islamic/Mexican uprising and conquest of the West.

    They will vote to disarm you, just like they are doing to the White Farmers in S.Africa.

    Gibberish?

    Absolute classic jokes with misogynists.

    I don't hate Women, i just know that they are on borrowed time.

    When Hilter butchered the Jews and others, the world complained, when Leftist orchestrate mass replacement, no one gives a sh%t.
    The means are different, but the ends are the same.

    Don't you get it... in both cases the good guys are the west/jews... they are very consistent.

    The means are different, but the ends are the same.
    Deny it all you like.

    The other countries have been in chaos for decades, but it wasn't until recent retards opened the borders, that everything went to sh%t.

    Get a grip dude.... only EU internal borders opened.

    Seig Heil Merkel...

    Then how did these Rats get in?

    Dumb-ass German keep electing retards that will drag the continent to War, idiots to the Max.

    It's like watching the prelude to WW1, these ignorant happy time, right before the incompetent leaderships drag the entire continent to War.
    In this case, Civil War/s.

    Well yes... more like WWII though... but are you the allies or are you the Germans wanting to stuff your enemies into concentration camps, gas chambers and ulimately ovens?

    Well the Germans are demanding empire again, but like WW1 you have incompetent fools all over the place, there's no real major opposition.
    Both France and Britain are already on their knees, and it's not clear what the others can do since they are all bound to the Euro.
    And they are all walking into major civil conflicts instead of an external conflict.

    Idiot Europeans kept voting for socialist and now the chickens have come to roost, damn idiots.

    I am putting my savings somewhere safe and getting my popcorn ready.

    Funny you say that, because here on the other side of the planet in New Zealand a long way from your lefty liberal EU the view is actually pretty good.

    I am nowhere near that kill-zone, i pity my cousins though.

    See you in 30yr or so, you soon to be Kebab lover.

    The local Turkish place does a really nice wrap actually...

    I prefer Burger King.

    Save me a seat because you will be there long before we even get anywhere near that phase.

    Have heard call for Sharia law in the UK and Germany... but not in Serbia or New Zealand...

    Serbia is too close to the Kill-zone to not be affected, and migrants are already showing up in Korea, so NZ isn't too far off.

    Don't worry it'll happen real soon, Germany is already talking about "Empire", they're coming for ya.

    The German army seem to be a mere shadow of what they used to be... a few fairys mincing a goose step is not intimidating.

    Not their army, but more EU pressure, after all Serbia is surrounded, i wonder what will happen if there is a blockade.
    Are the Serbs gonna conquer Montenegro?


    Last edited by AlfaT8 on Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 2852
    Points : 2834
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Re: Russian population

    Post  miketheterrible on Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:32 pm

    I have to say, you two gave me a good laugh. That was some real funny shit I read.
    avatar
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1704
    Points : 1699
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: Russian population

    Post  AlfaT8 on Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:49 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:I am nowhere near Europe...

    Well then you have nothing to worry about, just enjoy the show

    I am, but i have to be pro-active, and point all this out, in order to eliminate the risks of this actually reaching us in the future, i mean these "Refugees" went all the way to Korea.

    PapaDragon wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:Don't worry it'll happen real soon, Germany is already talking about "Empire", they're coming for ya...

    ROFL

    White Germans don't have the balls to try anything anymore and if somebody plans on sending Arabs we will be coming for them Cool

    God speed if true, just don't raise your kids like those idiots did, and kick those Leftist academics out of your country.

    PapaDragon wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:more Kebabs will soon be on the way

    And do I really need to remind you what we do to hostile kebabs in these here parts? Just look up the song online lol1

    You are barking up some seriously wrong tree here, this shtick may work on silky soyboys of EU or USA but definitely not on folks from this neck of the woods.

    Serbia is surrounded, i can easily see the EU blockading trade with you, in order to make you capitulate to their insane demands.
    And your current leadership doesn't look too strong to me.
    Either way, we will see.
    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 18929
    Points : 19485
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Russian population

    Post  GarryB on Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:06 am


    So long as those kids have the same daddy.

    What difference does that make?


    It's not the children she wants, it's the money, the children are just the means to an end.

    It is nesting... she finds a good provider and then she can have lots of kids knowing she wont have to go to work but the kids will be well provided for... nature.

    She wants financial security before dropping sprogs.

    Irrelevant, does the country want a stable and growing population or not, if so, then the only way is to put pressure on the Women.

    Does the country want a Chinese style communist state where the government tells you how many kids to have and when?

    Perhaps if your country is not safe and modern to bring up children it maybe you don't need to survive.

    And the media have been screaming that Russia will run out of people by 2050 since the mid 90s...

    Then, making them.

    All those women get a vote... how long will the government that demands they have children stay in power?

    Even if it became part of the constitution somehow... what is to stop them leaving the country to avoid draconian laws regarding their bodies and life choices.

    Baby camps where women wont be let out until they have had 5 kids each or more?

    Sounds like you are going to end up with a very angry population...

    But the facts are clear, if they don't make kids voluntarily, then the State will have to put pressure on them.

    You make it sound like force.... do you perhaps mean encourage and support?

    Otherwise it will fail like other attempts at social engineering.


    And only 3% of gun deaths/crimes are committed with "Assault Rifles".

    It is less than that because by definition an assault rifle needs to be fully automatic to be used as a battle rifle and a submachinegun... most weapons in civilian hands are semi auto only.


    Nope, all estimates show an Islamic/Mexican uprising and conquest of the West.

    You make it sound like the west is something worth saving... the west is a bunch of self righteous censored who brutalise and murder and threaten and blackmail to maintain their position and prevent any rival from developing... rivals like Russia and China.

    Screw the west and let it burn.

    They will vote to disarm you, just like they are doing to the White Farmers in S.Africa.

    They can vote anything they like.

    I don't hate Women, i just know that they are on borrowed time.

    But it is their fault we are not falling over all the babies stacked up around the place...

    The means are different, but the ends are the same.
    Deny it all you like.

    No, the difference is that genocide of jewish people... who were as white as you BTW, doesn't equal opening europes borders to the people from countries the west has fucked over in the last few centuries...

    These people are economic migrants and they are leaving broken countries to find a better future for their children... you know... the same thing europeans did a century or three ago and still do...
    If you don't like it then tell your governments to stop fucking bombing countries like Libya and Yemen and Syria, and instead of screwing them out of their resources actually pay them a fair price... for several centuries now white guys have been going to Africa and finding precious stones and paying peanuts to the guys who mined them and then make hundreds of thousands of dollars in london... if you keep screwing them like that they will remain poor and see your rich western country as a much better place to bring up their children than their own country.

    Your call.

    Then how did these Rats get in?

    Dumb-ass German keep electing retards that will drag the continent to War, idiots to the Max.

    Only a fucking idiot would think opening internal borders without doing anything about external borders would be OK. Especially when you bomb countries like Libya that used to be an ordered working country that could stop economic migrants on their way to europe over the med and deal with them there... europe wanted access to Libyas sweet oil, because it is high quality and cheap to process into fuels and other materials and the result is clear to everyone... so clear they couldn't even blame Putin... fucking hilarious.

    Idiot Europeans kept voting for socialist and now the chickens have come to roost, damn idiots.

    There is a card game called bullshit.

    Everyone gets a hand and has to make a bid... but you have to keep bidding so you go higher and higher... eventually you get beyond your hands value but you have to keep bidding. Eventually one player can claim a bid is bullshit... if they are right they win. If the play has the cards to support their bid then they win.

    The point is that in every game you get to a point where you can possibly have the hand you claim to have and so it is obvious bullshit.

    The reason I mention that is because that is how democratic elections work... you claim you can do better than the alternatives... you never show your hand to anyone, but you keep bidding in the hope of getting the votes and winning the election. When it comes down to the vote (the accusation of bullshit) you can win or lose, but only the person voted in has to prove they could deliver on their promises... and if they were bullshitting it can take 3-7 years before you can vote them out for it depending on what country you come from. The fundamental problem with all democracies is that you really can't get rid of a government that lied to you until the next election.

    Yeah Democracy...

    I am nowhere near that kill-zone, i pity my cousins though.

    Glad for you... but why are you so worried about the hole the EU has dug for itself?

    The UK are leaving and a few other countries are on the edge of wanting out too...

    Maybe it needs to break before it can be fixed.

    Perhaps the option to elect the people running the EU instead of appointing liberal weirdos?


    I prefer Burger King.

    That stuff will kill you.

    Serbia is too close to the Kill-zone to not be affected, and migrants are already showing up in Korea, so NZ isn't too far off.

    Most migrants coming to New Zealand usually go to Australia as soon as they can... bigger country... warmer climate... of course the white native people are mostly assholes.... loveable assholes... but still assholes.

    It wasn't until 1967 that the national census started counting aboriginal people as people... before that they were included as flora and fauna... no wonder they like the US so much.

    Not their army, but more EU pressure, after all Serbia is surrounded, i wonder what will happen if there is a blockade.
    Are the Serbs gonna conquer Montenegro?

    They would likely take the opportunity to invade Kosovo first and give those Albanians the ass kicking they should have given them last time.

    I rather suspect if the Serbians put their minds to it they would make a very nasty terrorist force that could operate throughout the EU dealing blows to the evil machine that is trying to strangle their home state...


    God speed if true, just don't raise your kids like those idiots did, and kick those Leftist academics out of your country.

    I would say Serbia is the last country in Europe you should worry about becoming like the EU...


    Serbia is surrounded, i can easily see the EU blockading trade with you, in order to make you capitulate to their insane demands.
    And your current leadership doesn't look too strong to me.
    Either way, we will see.

    Well I suspect Russia might cut gas supplies off to an EU that actually tried to do that, and I suspect that would not be all they did...

    I think last time one of Serbias neighbours took great pleasure in telling Russia that if it tried to fly VDV in over their territory in troop planes that they would shoot them down... but that was a long time and the Russian military has grown up since then and I don't think they would make the same threats this time around.
    avatar
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1704
    Points : 1699
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: Russian population

    Post  AlfaT8 on Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:20 pm

    GarryB wrote:

    So long as those kids have the same daddy.

    What difference does that make?

    Functioning families, not broken homes.

    It's not the children she wants, it's the money, the children are just the means to an end.

    It is nesting... she finds a good provider and then she can have lots of kids knowing she wont have to go to work but the kids will be well provided for... nature.

    She wants financial security before dropping sprogs.

    Yea, and Women who make good money will always aim higher, creating an 80/20 situation, dropping the birth rates.

    Irrelevant, does the country want a stable and growing population or not, if so, then the only way is to put pressure on the Women.

    Does the country want a Chinese style communist state where the government tells you how many kids to have and when?

    Perhaps if your country is not safe and modern to bring up children it maybe you don't need to survive.

    And the media have been screaming that Russia will run out of people by 2050 since the mid 90s...

    Governments and religions are irrelevant, you just need patriarchy.

    The safest and most modern countries are all facing population decline.

    Russia has made some interesting changes to it's domestic violence laws, clearly indicating that they understand the need for men to hold power over women.

    Then, making them.

    All those women get a vote... how long will the government that demands they have children stay in power?

    Even if it became part of the constitution somehow... what is to stop them leaving the country to avoid draconian laws regarding their bodies and life choices.

    Baby camps where women wont be let out until they have had 5 kids each or more?

    Sounds like you are going to end up with a very angry population...

    You hit the nail on the head, their right to vote is what has led to the over enfranchisement of Women, ergo, depending on how bad things get, Women will be stripped of their voting privileges.

    Women follow Men, they don't have what it takes to leave.

    You just need some pressure, where's this camp nonsense coming from?

    But the facts are clear, if they don't make kids voluntarily, then the State will have to put pressure on them.

    You make it sound like force.... do you perhaps mean encourage and support?

    Otherwise it will fail like other attempts at social engineering.

    Yes, send them to the Draft at least.

    Patriarchy is the natural order, trying to make Men and Women Equal is the engineering.

    And only 3% of gun deaths/crimes are committed with "Assault Rifles".

    It is less than that because by definition an assault rifle needs to be fully automatic to be used as a battle rifle and a submachinegun... most weapons in civilian hands are semi auto only.

    Except that definition is not the one used, an AR-15 qualifies as an "Assault Rifle" in the U.S.

    Nope, all estimates show an Islamic/Mexican uprising and conquest of the West.

    You make it sound like the west is something worth saving... the west is a bunch of self righteous censored who brutalise and murder and threaten and blackmail to maintain their position and prevent any rival from developing... rivals like Russia and China.

    Screw the west and let it burn.

    So the collapse of Western society doesn't matter to you, ok, let's go back to the dark ages then.

    A lot of modern conveniences is gonna burn too you know.

    They will vote to disarm you, just like they are doing to the White Farmers in S.Africa.

    They can vote anything they like.

    Another Westerner bites the dust then.
    As soon as they take power, they will cleans the land for Allah.

    I don't hate Women, i just know that they are on borrowed time.

    But it is their fault we are not falling over all the babies stacked up around the place...

    Yes, de-population is their fault.

    The means are different, but the ends are the same.
    Deny it all you like.

    No, the difference is that genocide of jewish people... who were as white as you BTW, doesn't equal opening europes borders to the people from countries the west has fucked over in the last few centuries...

    These people are economic migrants and they are leaving broken countries to find a better future for their children... you know... the same thing europeans did a century or three ago and still do...
    If you don't like it then tell your governments to stop fucking bombing countries like Libya and Yemen and Syria, and instead of screwing them out of their resources actually pay them a fair price... for several centuries now white guys have been going to Africa and finding precious stones and paying peanuts to the guys who mined them and then make hundreds of thousands of dollars in london... if you keep screwing them like that they will remain poor and see your rich western country as a much better place to bring up their children than their own country.

    Your call.

    In the end it's still ethnic cleansing, truly Olympic level gymnastics.
    "West did bad, bad people be wiped out, me cheer", same garbage from you lefty types and your Original Sin/Karma BS.

    F them, fix there own goddamn country, and it was the retarded "leaders" of Europe that opened the borders.
    And it is these politicians that need to be dealt with.

    Then how did these Rats get in?

    Dumb-ass German keep electing retards that will drag the continent to War, idiots to the Max.

    Only a fucking idiot would think opening internal borders without doing anything about external borders would be OK. Especially when you bomb countries like Libya that used to be an ordered working country that could stop economic migrants on their way to europe over the med and deal with them there... europe wanted access to Libyas sweet oil, because  it is high quality and cheap to process into fuels and other materials and the result is clear to everyone... so clear they couldn't even blame Putin... fucking hilarious.

    The External borders were not suppose to be opened, the retarded German did that, and the French and Brits went along with it, F'ing idiots.

    The issue is the idiots who opened the External border, the reason the migrants are migrating is F'ing irrelevant.

    Idiot Europeans kept voting for socialist and now the chickens have come to roost, damn idiots.

    There is a card game called bullshit.

    Everyone gets a hand and has to make a bid... but you have to keep bidding so you go higher and higher... eventually you get beyond your hands value but you have to keep bidding. Eventually one player can claim a bid is bullshit... if they are right they win. If the play has the cards to support their bid then they win.

    The point is that in every game you get to a point where you can possibly have the hand you claim to have and so it is obvious bullshit.

    The reason I mention that is because that is how democratic elections work... you claim you can do better than the alternatives... you never show your hand to anyone, but you keep bidding in the hope of getting the votes and winning the election. When it comes down to the vote (the accusation of bullshit) you can win or lose, but only the person voted in has to prove they could deliver on their promises... and if they were bullshitting it can take 3-7 years before you can vote them out for it depending on what country you come from. The fundamental problem with all democracies is that you really can't get rid of a government that lied to you until the next election.

    Yeah Democracy...

    Yeah, idiots voting for Socialists.

    I am nowhere near that kill-zone, i pity my cousins though.

    Glad for you... but why are you so worried about the hole the EU has dug for itself?

    The UK are leaving and a few other countries are on the edge of wanting out too...

    Maybe it needs to break before it can be fixed.

    Perhaps the option to elect the people running the EU instead of appointing liberal weirdos?

    Because they wont stop at just the EU, the Holy text is very clear on this.

    The UK is a sh%t show, i bet they "Leave" only in name.

    Civil war man, civil war.

    The EU isn't held to account to anyone except the EU itself.

    I prefer Burger King.

    That stuff will kill you.

    Nowhere near as fast as exploding Kebabs.

    Serbia is too close to the Kill-zone to not be affected, and migrants are already showing up in Korea, so NZ isn't too far off.

    Most migrants coming to New Zealand usually go to Australia as soon as they can... bigger country... warmer climate... of course the white native people are mostly assholes.... loveable assholes... but still assholes.

    It wasn't until 1967 that the national census started counting aboriginal people as people... before that they were included as flora and fauna... no wonder they like the US so much.

    So it's only a matter of time.

    Not their army, but more EU pressure, after all Serbia is surrounded, i wonder what will happen if there is a blockade.
    Are the Serbs gonna conquer Montenegro?

    They would likely take the opportunity to invade Kosovo first and give those Albanians the ass kicking they should have given them last time.

    I rather suspect if the Serbians put their minds to it they would make a very nasty terrorist force that could operate throughout the EU dealing blows to the evil machine that is trying to strangle their home state...

    When the powers of Allah get access to Europe's nukes, Serbia ain't gonna invade sh%t.

    Pointless, their politicians will fold, Kebabs will march in and Serbia's replacement will lead to a very short lived Terrorist activity.

    God speed if true, just don't raise your kids like those idiots did, and kick those Leftist academics out of your country.

    I would say Serbia is the last country in Europe you should worry about becoming like the EU...

    We will see.

    Serbia is surrounded, i can easily see the EU blockading trade with you, in order to make you capitulate to their insane demands.
    And your current leadership doesn't look too strong to me.
    Either way, we will see.

    Well I suspect Russia might cut gas supplies off to an EU that actually tried to do that, and I suspect that would not be all they did...

    I think last time one of Serbias neighbours took great pleasure in telling Russia that if it tried to fly VDV in over their territory in troop planes that they would shoot them down... but that was a long time and the Russian military has grown up since then and I don't think they would make the same threats this time around.

    Let's hope.
    avatar
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 1340
    Points : 1340
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:18 pm

    It's not the children she wants, it's the money, the children are just the means to an end.
    Most of them do want children, that's their biological purpose in life. But to bring them up, man's economic & security assistance is needed.
    Patriarchy & suppression of women resulted in modern feminism that distorts a man's role & defeats the purpose of true liberation.
    The Orientals have no such problem- gender roles r not challenged as women have their power at home but still respect & don't needlessly antagonize men to prove anything.
    Perhaps the Confucianism which came from Taoism would work well in Russia to strengthen the family, increase birthrate, thus improving demographics.
    It's worth noting that large families in Asia r insurance for parents' future comfortable old age, & sons r valued more as mostly they will provide it. So, by default, if male children r respected & cared for, so r the male adults!
    The Dragon rules the water cycle & thus rice & other crops; very old men in China were & still r very respected & called "grandpa" & "dragon". Why? Because they were able to integrate themselves into Tao amid all the daily dangers of life. I want to be 1 of them!


    Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Walther von Oldenburg

    Posts : 1017
    Points : 1078
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 27
    Location : Oldenburg

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg on Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:33 pm

    Birth rate is a function of child mortality. In pre industrial times women used to bear a lot of kids but only 1-2 of them ever reached adulthood and overall population was pretty stagnant

    Forcing women to stay in the kitchen solves zero issues.


    Last edited by Walther von Oldenburg on Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 4601
    Points : 4760
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Russian population

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:36 pm

    Alfa maybe you should check this out (at the 3:47 mark)



    Tyumen was a largely a test for population growth in harsh climates, and it looks like it succeeded. Similar programs could probably work elsewhere.
    avatar
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1704
    Points : 1699
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: Russian population

    Post  AlfaT8 on Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:44 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:Patriarchy & suppression of women resulted in modern feminism that distorts a man's role & defeats the purpose of true liberation.

    Bull F'ing Sh%t, the only reason Feminism exists is because of the retarded egalitarians who gave women the privilege to vote.
    It's been down hill ever since.

    Patriarchy will result in the end of that nonsense.

    Also any Feminist that talks about "patriarchy" is actually talking about Meritocracy.
    "Patriarchy" is just used to avoid admitting that they are entitled b%tches.
    avatar
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 1340
    Points : 1340
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:02 pm

    ..the only reason Feminism exists is because of the retarded egalitarians who gave women the privilege to vote.
    They fought for the right to vote, otherwise no1 would've give it to them & they wouldn't gotten it.
    Patriarchy will result in the end of that nonsense.
    It originated in the ME with the development of agriculture.
    In the post -industrial world, it's anachronism just like the feminism will hopefully be later. Get real!
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 7358
    Points : 7452
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  PapaDragon on Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:12 pm

    AlfaT8 wrote:...........Serbia is surrounded, i can easily see the EU blockading trade with you...

    We are always surrounded.

    There was never a point in our entire history when we weren't surrounded. Current situation is nothing compared to usual stuff.

    This might look like some big deal for people from other countries but for us it's just another day at the office (whether we like it or not, doesn't matter on the whole)




    AlfaT8 wrote:......Nope, all estimates show an Islamic/Mexican uprising and conquest of the West.....

    Here's the catch: reason why USA has such a massive hate-boner for Russia (one that, among other things, results in us catching flack for some reason) is precisely because people making decisions in USA are result of 19th / early 20th century European immigration to USA who passed on their obsession with Russia to their offspring.

    But with Latinos and Blacks soon displacing Whites in USA as dominant population the whole US foreign policy will turn away from Europe towards Latin America and to smaller extent Africa.

    This will result in things on Eastern half this continent finally winding down.

    Russia just needs to keep at it for three more decades (give or take) for demographics in USA to do it's thing and they are in the clear (along with poor slobs like us who are in crossfire 24/7)


    avatar
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1704
    Points : 1699
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: Russian population

    Post  AlfaT8 on Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:53 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:
    ..the only reason Feminism exists is because of the retarded egalitarians who gave women the privilege to vote.
    They fought for the right to vote, otherwise no1 would've give it to them & they wouldn't gotten it.

    They didn't fight for sh%t, they didn't go the trenches, they B%tched and B%tched, and Cucks of the era gave into them.
    And they've been doing the same thing ever since.

    Patriarchy will result in the end of that nonsense.
    It originated in the ME with the development of agriculture.
    In the post -industrial world, it's anachronism just like the feminism will hopefully be later. Get real!

    Say what?
    Men are stronger than women, ergo the women submitted to men, and we see this even in far-eastern world that had little to no contact with the ME.
    When Sugar Daddy government is dead, who the F are these Women gonna beg to take care of them.
    Ergo, the collapse will only lead to a restoration of the Patriarchal order, the question is, to what severity is this patriarchal order gonna be.


    Last edited by AlfaT8 on Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1704
    Points : 1699
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: Russian population

    Post  AlfaT8 on Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:04 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:...........Serbia is surrounded, i can easily see the EU blockading trade with you...

    We are always surrounded.

    There was never a point in our entire history when we weren't surrounded. Current situation is nothing compared to usual stuff.

    This might look like some big deal for people from other countries but for us it's just another day at the office (whether we like it or not, doesn't matter on the whole)

    Well, if you say so.
    I just wished you had better leaders.

    PapaDragon wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:......Nope, all estimates show an Islamic/Mexican uprising and conquest of the West.....

    Here's the catch: reason why USA has such a massive hate-boner for Russia (one that, among other things, results in us catching flack for some reason) is precisely because people making decisions in USA are result of 19th / early 20th century European immigration to USA who passed on their obsession with Russia to their offspring.

    But with Latinos and Blacks soon displacing Whites in USA as dominant population the whole US foreign policy will turn away from Europe towards Latin America and to smaller extent Africa.

    This will result in things on Eastern half this continent finally winding down.

    Russia just needs to keep at it for three more decades (give or take) for demographics in USA to do it's thing and they are in the clear (along with poor slobs like us who are in crossfire 24/7)

    I find that unlikely, the hate for Russia is just too strong.
    Also,
    How in god's name are you guys gonna "wind down", when Western Europe (and parts of the North) turn into a new Chechnya??.... with Nukes.
    avatar
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 1340
    Points : 1340
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:40 pm

    But with Latinos and Blacks soon displacing Whites in USA as dominant population..
    Asians and mixed-race people now is the fastest growing minority in the USA. http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/09/18/how-the-u-s-hispanic-population-is-changing/
    http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/09/08/key-facts-about-asian-americans/
    http://fortune.com/2016/06/23/census-bureau-race-age/
    https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2018/03/14/the-us-will-become-minority-white-in-2045-census-projects/
    https://www.straitstimes.com/world/united-states/asians-set-to-be-largest-immigrant-group-in-us
    https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/06/22/533926978/census-finds-a-more-diverse-america-as-whites-lag-growth

    I find that unlikely, the hate for Russia is just too strong.
    It may change; Russia & USA were allies longer than enemies. There r over 3M immigrants from the Russian/Soviet empires + their descendants; many other Americans know them personally & have friends, partners & colleagues among them. Hate is created by mass media propaganda & xenophobia among the low educated dregs, most of whom r in perpetual stupor.
    Men are stronger than women, ergo the women submitted to men, and we see this even in far-eastern world that had little to no contact with the ME.
    Women, although weaker physically, can endure more, live longer & have their own strengths, & the matriarchal societies (who btw would have no use for freaking feminism) know it.
    The ME had ancient contacts with the FE, since the time of Sumer civilization collapse, all the way to Japan.
    Ur male chauvinism is the mirror image of the feminism.
    avatar
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1704
    Points : 1699
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: Russian population

    Post  AlfaT8 on Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:25 am

    Tsavo Lion wrote:
    I find that unlikely, the hate for Russia is just too strong.
    It may change; Russia & USA were allies longer than enemies. There r over 3M immigrants from the Russian/Soviet empires + their descendants; many other Americans know them personally & have friends, partners & colleagues among them. Hate is created by mass media propaganda & xenophobia among the low educated dregs, most of whom r in perpetual stupor.

    Russia is a competitor.
    And will be dealt with a such for a long time to come.

    Men are stronger than women, ergo the women submitted to men, and we see this even in far-eastern world that had little to no contact with the ME.
    Women, although weaker physically, can endure more, live longer & have their own strengths, & the matriarchal societies (who btw would have no use for freaking feminism) know it.
    The ME had ancient contacts with the FE, since the time of Sumer civilization collapse, all the way to Japan.
    Ur male chauvinism is the mirror image of the feminism.

    They can't endure sh%t, that's pregnancy nonsense.
    Yea, estrogen lets them live longer, and?
    The only such societies are backwards sh%tholes that were hard to invade, because of difficult and isolated terrain.

    Patriarchy is the natural order from the evolutionary reality, your "it's all culture" nonsense is BS thought up by retarded Lefty academics.

    "chauvinism"?... is that your big comeback? sad.
    Reality doesn't give a F, when the Government falls, B%tches kneel.
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 7358
    Points : 7452
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  PapaDragon on Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:21 am

    AlfaT8 wrote:...How in god's name are you guys gonna "wind down", when Western Europe (and parts of the North) turn into a new Chechnya??.... with Nukes.

    Precisely because it would be new Chechnya. It would definitely not be our first tango.

    As for nukes, they require maintenance and there are also some massive strings attached to their use (West Europe ain't only one with nukes on this continent)

    Besides, jihadists acquiring that kind of nuke stash would not fly with quite a few global players no matter how gradual the process. And they would have some bigger fish they'd want to fry.

    We are a small cog in a very big machine. But we will do same thing been have been doing since before we got here millennia ago: improvise.


    avatar
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 1340
    Points : 1340
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:44 am

    Russia is a competitor.
    only to the extent that it has a lot of resources & nukes to defend them.
    In Ancient Egypt due to different agricultural cycle tied to the Nile inundations, ME style patriarchy didn't develop, & they had at least 5 female pharaohs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_ancient_Egypt
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_ancient_Egypt#Women_playing_an_official_role_at_the_highest_levels

    China, Korea & Japan also had notable women & Empresses, despite the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Obediences_and_Four_Virtues :

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empress_L%C3%BC

    There are records of women during this period advising male relatives on political strategy, defending themselves against harsh legal sentences, teaching noblemen how to shoot arrows correctly, admonishing their ruler for unacceptable behavior, and composing poetry. There is also a record of King Wu of Zhou appointing his wife Yi Jiang (Chinese: 邑姜) as one of his nine ministers. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_ancient_and_imperial_China#Zhou_dynasty
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu_Zetian
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empress_Wei_(Tang_dynasty)

    The evidence, therefore, suggests that women were closely involved with important political and social events, serving as advisers, planners, and providers of food. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_ancient_and_imperial_China#Spring_and_Autumn_period
    ..the Tang Empire was governed by several powerful women for half a century. Wu Zetian rose from the position of Emperor Gaozong's concubine to govern the country in various roles, first as his empress consort, later as regent for his heir, before declaring herself emperor (Chinese: 皇帝) of a new Zhou dynasty in 690. Other major female players in politics at this time included Empress Wei and Princess Taiping. ..Tang society followed the traditions of Northern China, which interacted closely with the nomadic peoples of Central Asia and the Eurasian Steppe. In these societies, women and men were more equal than had been permitted during the Han dynasty, with women recorded as handling legal disputes, involved in politics, and participating in warfare. Princess Pingyang, a daughter of the first emperor of the Tang, was instrumental in founding the Tang dynasty, raising and commanding an army of 70,000 soldiers to assist her father’s campaign. ..In contrast to earlier dynasties, the princesses sent by the Tang court were usually genuine members of the imperial house. Far from being passive objects traded between states, the princesses were expected to act as Tang ambassadors and diplomats to the courts they married into. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_ancient_and_imperial_China#Tang_dynasty
    Mongol women, who divided herding works with men, had more power than women in contemporary China. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_ancient_and_imperial_China#Yuan_dynasty
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empress_Dowager_Cixi
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Seondeok_of_Silla
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empress_Myeongseong
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himiko
    https://www.thoughtco.com/empress-suiko-of-japan-biography-3528831
    https://www.jstor.org/stable/41298739?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

    Athough states in China, Korea, the ME, Russia & the rest of Europe were mostly patriarchal, they were still invaded & plundered many times by regional & external enemies.
    Don't bet on the patriarchy it to save u!


    Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:28 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add link)
    avatar
    Nibiru

    Posts : 112
    Points : 114
    Join date : 2018-05-22

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Nibiru on Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:09 am

    This is the kind of bs i wish Russia would try to put a stop, its like sponsoring programs to brainwash your own citizens to pledge allegiance to Saudi Arabia or the Islamic State.


    Sponsored content

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:38 pm