On the Liberation of #Artyomovsk
1. Zelensky's Regime called #Bakhmut - "Fortetsey Bakhmut". Today, this "fortress has fallen" despite all the efforts of more than 80 thousand groups that operated in this direction, not counting the transferred reserves from the #Kharkov, #Svatovo, Krasny #Liman, #Zaporozhye directions. The enemy resisted fiercely until the very end, despite heavy losses, but could not hold the city.
2. We also suffered significant losses during the battles for the city. And PMCs "Wagner" and the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. Despite the joy of victory, remember today about those who fell in these months in the city and around it, so that this victory became possible.
3. Despite all the Difficulties, problems, losses - the #Artyomovsk offensive operation ended with our victory. The enemy lost one of the key cities in the #Donbass, suffered terrible losses in manpower and equipment, was forced to adjust plans for other operations and at the same time received a powerful image blow.
4. Of course, the Wagner PMC played a decisive role in the liberation of #Artyomovsk, whose stormtroopers broke through the enemy's echeloned defences in the most difficult conditions and pressed the enemy out of the city until today.
Now Wagner has 3 landmark victories - #Popasna, #Soledar and #Artyomovsk, not counting #Svetlodarsk, #Uglegorskaya TPP, etc. The case when powerful PR is supported by powerful deeds for which there is no shame.
As everyone understands, now the Wagner PMC is No. 1 in the market of private military companies not only in our country, but also in the world. The state has a very serious tool and it would be very desirable that hardware friction or personal ambitions do not prevent its further use in the interests of achieving victory in the war.
"Wagner" from 25 May go on vacation from #Artyomovsk - they fully deserve it.
5. According to the Laws of the DPR, #Bakhmut has gone down in history - since 20 May 2023, the city is already, in fact and legally, #Artyomovsk. After the war, residents will have the opportunity to return to discussing the name of the city, but for now we are celebrating the liberation of #Artyomovsk.
No matter how banal it may sound, but the liberation of #Artyomovsk is the fulfillment of one of the constituent tasks of the 2nd stage of the SMO associated with the liberation of the LPR and the DPR. The task is still far from being solved - there are heavy battles ahead with the #NATO mercenary army, which will not give up other occupied Russian cities so easily.
6. For #Russia, the Battle of #Artyomovsk has become one of the bloodiest and longest since the Great Patriotic War. The more valuable is the victory achieved.
Happy #Artyomovsk Liberation Day to Everyone!
Boris Rozhin; 20 May 2023, 16:25