Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+67
diabetus
Big_Gazza
DerWolf
higurashihougi
Stealthflanker
famschopman
Krepost
Erk
ludovicense
0nillie0
owais.usmani
Regular
Lapain
PhSt
par far
VARGR198
zorobabel
sundoesntrise
limb
andalusia
thegopnik
Sujoy
SeigSoloyvov
zare
nomadski
Arkanghelsk
GunshipDemocracy
ahmedfire
Ispan
Godric
sepheronx
kvs
Arrow
Serberus
Mir
Scorpius
Walther von Oldenburg
Sprut-B
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Backman
d_taddei2
Eugenio Argentina
Belisarius
PapaDragon
Kiko
ucmvulcan
Manov
Firebird
Podlodka77
TMA1
Odin of Ossetia
lyle6
mr_hd
calripson
dionis
franco
mnztr
marcellogo
Rodion_Romanovic
flamming_python
ALAMO
GarryB
Hole
JohninMK
11E
Isos
Broski
71 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #43

Hole
    Hole

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #43 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #43

Post  Hole Sun May 28, 2023 4:17 pm

Lvov, Ternopol and Ivano-Frankovsk
    Turn this piece into the russian version of Puerto Rico. Very Happy

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #43 - Page 23 Fxohnx10
    Zhitomir, some ammo dump after a short visit by some Geran-2 drone(s).

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, VARGR198 and like this post

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #43 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #43

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Sun May 28, 2023 4:50 pm

Hole wrote:

I absolutely agree and I said it myself many times.

Not a centimeters of it shall go to anti-russian Poland or Romany.

Either a protectorate pseudo state under russian control or no man's land.

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, PapaDragon, The-thing-next-door, Hole, owais.usmani and like this post

calripson

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #43 - Page 23 Empty Nothing New

Post  calripson Sun May 28, 2023 5:14 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:I guess this is the "FREEDOM" that the whole world should follow...
    Is this a rule based order ?
    Something like this still doesn't exist in Europe.

Looks like Escape from L.A., or was it Escape from New York?

I am from Philadelphia. The city has had horrific areas as have most US cities since the 1800s. Today it is fentanyl; in the 1930s it was blocks and blocks of alcoholics in an area called skid row. At the turn of the 20th century, it was squalor of tenement housing with open sewers for illiterate immigrants. Other than a brief post WWII period, America has never really cared about, or tried to address, its poor. It's a Darwinian system of dog eat dog. As the comedian George Carlin used to say the middle class are there to do all the work and pay all the taxes to support the rich and the poor are there to scare the sh*t out of the middle class.

GarryB, d_taddei2, zare, kvs, PapaDragon, Odin of Ossetia, LMFS and like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Sun May 28, 2023 5:16 pm

PhSt wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:I guess this is the "FREEDOM" that the whole world should follow...

Be careful.. NATzO shills will claim that this is only an "isolated" situation in Philadelphia Laughing

Yup, but in almost every US city you see a lot more homeless than you used too.

GarryB likes this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sun May 28, 2023 5:27 pm

are you sure? Bienvenue à Paris

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #43 - Page 23 39CF2B3000000578-3882218-image-a-101_1477662035126

Ukraine is lost, depression is coming what is left? yes you guessed, a new pandemic, rehearsal's drill was already codenamed covid. this time can be a major release. lol1 lol1 lol1

GarryB, franco, Werewolf, PapaDragon, Odin of Ossetia, VARGR198, zardof and like this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Sun May 28, 2023 5:41 pm

mnztr wrote:latest est of shell production I have heard is 200k/m for Russia. Seems low. Opinions?
    Putin announced the figure "More than 3 million shells a year" more than a month ago.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs and Hole like this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Sun May 28, 2023 5:43 pm

Hole wrote:

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #43 - Page 23 Fxohnx10
    Zhitomir, some ammo dump after a short visit by some Geran-2 drone(s).

My relatives live in Zhytomyr, and I worry about them every time. The only thing that calms me is the understanding that our troops do not strike at civilian targets.

GarryB, franco, flamming_python, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon and like this post

diabetus

Post  diabetus Sun May 28, 2023 7:05 pm

limb wrote:A video of a decimated russian assault on avdeevka. This incompetence, attrition and retardation proves that russian will ABSOLUTELY NEVER take avdeevka

https://t.me/denatofication/5713

Yeah combined arms warfare continues to completely elude Russia.

owais.usmani likes this post

xeno and Ned86 dislike this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Sun May 28, 2023 7:08 pm

Erdogan won the election meaning Turkey's role in the war will remain the same for 5 years. In other words NATO countries will remain pissed off for 5 years but it wont matter because by than fingers crossed Russia would already be in Kiev.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, zardof, owais.usmani, Broski and jon_deluxe like this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Sun May 28, 2023 8:32 pm

A video of a decimated russian assault on avdeevka.

The video has low resolution, is recorded at long distances, is full of cuts, without any context, without indication of when and where it was recorded, without indication of who is attacking or being attacked, when they zoom in on damaged vehicles it is not even possible to see any V or Z indicating that the vehicles belong to Russia.
    For a person who demands clear evidence of the destruction of the HIMARS you rely too much on rubbish evidence to talk shit about Russia.

This incompetence, attrition and retardation proves that russian will ABSOLUTELY NEVER take avdeevka

"incompetence and "retardation" are words that define well the type of analysis that you do in this forum, even more those in which you base on questionable videos that in practice leave more doubts than conclusions...

Whether Russia will take Avdeevka or not, only time will tell, but one thing is for sure if the Russians take this city, you will never retract your claim, you will keep talking shit about Russia while pretending your predictions were never shattered by reality, just like the idiot Bellingcat who said that Russia has only 3 more days of supplies.

Yeah combined arms warfare continues to completely elude Russia.

At least they handle combined arms warfare better than the opposition...

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #43 - Page 23 610b9010

Last edited by Belisarius on Sun May 28, 2023 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, kvs, JohninMK, Lapain, Hole, Kiko, Broski and ucmvulcan like this post

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Sun May 28, 2023 9:14 pm

calripson wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

I am from Philadelphia. The city has had horrific areas as have most US cities since the 1800s. Today it is fentanyl; in the 1930s it was blocks and blocks of alcoholics in an area called skid row. At the turn of the 20th century, it was squalor of tenement housing with open sewers for illiterate immigrants. Other than a brief post WWII period, America has never really cared about, or tried to address, its poor. It's a Darwinian system of dog eat dog. As the comedian George Carlin used to say the middle class are there to do all the work and pay all the taxes to support the rich and the poor are there to scare the sh*t out of the middle class.

In some large cities in Canada there are similar areas.

Lapain and owais.usmani like this post

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Sun May 28, 2023 9:26 pm

Rodion_Romanovic wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:Lvov, Ternopol and Ivano-Frankovsk can join the NATO pact, I would be the first to sign it.
    Let these areas that were annexed by Stalin FINALLY come out of the composition of Ukroshitstan.

They were part of the Russia before 1917 and were grabbed by Poland in 1920.   The annexation was by Poland.  
    I agree that this Polishified Ukr heartland should cleave off and form true Ukria.   The rest can become Malorossiya and
    Novorossiya again.    Unfortunately the population in the central and south-eastern parts has been brainwashed into
    thinking that they are true Ukrs and need to fellate NATzO.   This problem does not have an easy solution and even if
    Russian soldiers are not going to die trying to pacify western Ukraine, they will still have to die to regime change the
    rest of it.

Actually Galicia was part of the Russian world before the polish king Casimir III annexed Red Ruthenia in the 14th century. Then it changed a few more times ownership and just before WW1 it was part of Austria-Hungary, while a large chunk of the rest of current Ukraine west of the Kiev was in Russian control (well at that time even Warsaw was in Russian control).

Not entire Red Ruthenia, Trans-Carpathian Ruthenia was never under Polish rule:

https://asaland.proboards.com/thread/278/transcarpathian-rus-demands-independence

GunshipDemocracy and Rodion_Romanovic like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun May 28, 2023 9:41 pm

I have heard is 200k/m for Russia. Seems low.
    American production is around 45.000 a year.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs and Belisarius like this post

lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot Sun May 28, 2023 10:20 pm

While Ukraine lost many hundreds of tanks and even more other vehicles, they probably still have enough to be a nuisance. For example most tank losses seem to have been T-64 variants and some T-72M1 tanks. Vehicles like the PT-91s that Poland gave them still have not been recorded as destroyed and likely have not been used in combat yet.

Russia also needs to capture the massive tank storage facilities in Kharkov so that Ukraine won't take advantage of a cease fire to rebuild its T-64 tank fleet.

GarryB and owais.usmani like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun May 28, 2023 10:29 pm

Around 20 minutes. The Kiev regime can get western MSM lie factories to trumpet the end of Russia, but it will not be able to achieve
    this in reality. Information war requires the sort of controlled MSM that NATzO and its vassals have. Russians are well past trusting
    NATzO MSM sources so the only victims of this cunning plan are the NATzO citizens.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, LMFS, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Sun May 28, 2023 11:20 pm

Hole wrote:
    I have heard is 200k/m for Russia. Seems low.
    American production is around 45.000 a year.

I believe the last figure was 3.3 million per year or 275,000 per month.

GarryB, d_taddei2 and zardof like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon May 29, 2023 1:06 am

Spriter
    @Spriter99880
    ·
    4h
    Zhytomyr region, arrival at the BC warehouse this night, the detonation lasted more than two hours, the windows were broken at a distance of up to 7 km. Presumably, the UAVs were able to somehow hit the underground warehouse

flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, zardof, LMFS, Hole and like this post

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Mon May 29, 2023 3:24 am

How far underground was the warehouse that was hit?
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon May 29, 2023 5:32 am

I was thinking there was no escape at all for those people... there will be a lot of mentally ill people there and most will be drunk or high every chance they can get because why wouldn't you in that situation... no one can steal from you when you have nothing.

Maybe that is what they mean by freedom.

Very sad anywhere, but in the richest country on the planet that can print its own money.

Many people studying history look at WWII Germany and ask how could the normal German people stand by and do nothing while nazis dragged them into war after war after war... and I would say now people in the west know because of propaganda... the wars are justified and necessary and we and getting you the land and resources you need to have a comfortable life... and now they are fighting Russia and it was going well you are told... but eventually it wont and the effects of the war are not really hurting Germany much but give it a bit more time... a cold winter... a mistaken escalation that goes too far... and then...

...their excuse will be that they didn't know... but today there is no excuse for not trying to find out...

I absolutely agree and I said it myself many times.

Not a centimeters of it shall go to anti-russian Poland or Romany.

Either a protectorate pseudo state under russian control or no man's land.

The west is talking about peace agreements, but they are incapable of honouring an agreement as recent history has shown clearly.

The current leadership in Kiev are just as bad. The current exiled government of Ukraine that is barred from elections can be put into power and start referendums so the people themselves can decide, but of course Russia will control their options so they can't just pick any old solution for the land and the people.

As the comedian George Carlin used to say the middle class are there to do all the work and pay all the taxes to support the rich and the poor are there to scare the sh*t out of the middle class.

An irony that the best modern US philosophers are comedians by trade... or fictional like Homer J Simpson.

Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems...  Homer j Simpson.

And of course a blast from the past....

"If voting made any difference, they wouldn't let us do it." - Mark Twain.

I believe the last figure was 3.3 million per year or 275,000 per month.

Important to remember that this is new production, and there are probably several million rounds in storage being used up too...

Zhytomyr region, arrival at the BC warehouse this night, the detonation lasted more than two hours, the windows were broken at a distance of up to 7 km. Presumably, the UAVs were able to somehow hit the underground warehouse

Normally you have munitions and ammo spaced out to reduce the risk of some of it catching light and then setting everything off, but equally in a normal conflict you don't store ammo and fuel inside a large city like most of these big store sites seem to be located in the Ukraine... the Kiev policy clearly seems to be that if they put weapons and ammo and fuel amongst civilians then it will be safe which proves they know the Russians are being nice even while they are being bastards.

You don't need super weapons to destroy an ammo dump or fuel dump... start a fire and it destroys itself.

You need the heavy weapons for tank or aircraft or missile or drone making factories that wont destroy themselves with one hit like an American action movie single pistol bullet to a cars fuel tank.

When fuel and ammo and weapons come in to the country you need large areas to store them and sort them so they can be split up into truck sized loads and sent to the front line and split up into tiny caches and hidden all round the place ready for use... drive the vehicles to the ammo and fuel dumps and load up and then on to combat. Hitting these storage areas in major cities is the best way to deal with them.

kvs, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Krepost
    Krepost

Post  Krepost Mon May 29, 2023 5:56 am

View from the HUD of an Alligator:

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Godric, zardof, Ned86, Sprut-B and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon May 29, 2023 8:07 am

To GUNSHIPDEMOCRACY

In that picture of Paris you sent, there are migrants in tents, not the native French population.
    France or any other EU country is not even CLOSE to the horror on the streets they have in US cities.
    I sent the video link with Philadelphia purely to show how much the life of one person in the USA is worth when that person falls to the bottom as well as the complete indifference of the USA to those people.
    Therefore, such a country cannot lead the world and impose its "rules based order".
    And that Philadelphia is still not the worst in the USA.

I know that New York is a nothing but a shithole compared to Shenzhen, but I know that Hollywood and the American media will not agree with that...  thumbsup
    The citizens of the USA will continue to say that the USA is a symbol of "FREEDOM" even though percentage-wise NO other country in the world has so many imprisoned people.

Someone mentioned Carlin. I watched all the links with George Carlin in the past years and I am sure that today no one should publicly express the views he expressed - he would be summarily banned.

Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon May 29, 2023 8:29 am

... on the other hand, it is nothing unusual for US reality for decades, if not forever.
    Back in the communist times, when we had a martial law, propaganda was showing exact same pictures. And organized shipping of blankets to the homeless population of the US.
    It is a system they have constructed - if you are wealthy, you live a high-quality and pleasant life. If you are poor, you struggle with the daily routine on a scale unimaginable for the worst European shithole.
    The fun is, to convict the global population, that every Murican is living a life of the 2% upper caste. Here is why Hollywood exists.

GarryB, zare, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, Sprut-B and like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon May 29, 2023 10:38 am

They call Hollywood the dream factory... and they talk about the American dream... you can only have it when you are asleep.

franco, AlfaT8, Big_Gazza, kvs, zardof, Hole, Broski and like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon May 29, 2023 11:14 am

Tony
    @Cyberspec1
    ·
    2h
    🇺🇦Ukr post:

As a result of night missile attacks, a military facility in Khmelnytskyi was damaged - OVA. 5 aircraft were disabled. The runway is being restored.

Tony
    @Cyberspec1
    ·
    1h
    ❗the strike could have been inflicted on the airfield in Starokonstantinov, where the 7th Tactical Aviation Brigade of the Ukr Airforce is based. The pilots of this unit use Su-24M and Su-24MR bombers adapted for launching Storm Shadow cruise missiles.

Different location?

Masno
    @NovichokRossiya
    ·
    26m
    Local residents report hitting some targets near Zhuliany airport. It is possible that Western air defense systems were again being tested. Messages about arrivals vary - from 6 to 12. Patriot did do well it didn't even see the missiles.

UnerkanntAnDerWand
    @UnerkanntW
    ·
    36m
    Big explosions occurred in Kyiv/Kiev, 12 explosions were reported.

Spriter
    @Spriter99880
    9h
    A wave of explosions across Ukraine:
    - Kiev region
    - Odessa
    - Chernigov
    - Vinica
    - Sumi
    - Nikolaev area
    - Poltava region
    - Cherkasy
    - Zhytomyr region
    - Chernihiv region

MilitaryLand.net
    @Militarylandnet
    2h
    Russians again launched large attack targeting Ukrainian military and critical infrastructure. Ukrainian Air Force Command reports it downed:
    - 37 of 40 Kh-101/Kh-555 cruise missiles
    - 29 of 35 Shahed kamikaze drones
    - 1 recon drone

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Mir and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon May 29, 2023 11:20 am

Reading about intercepting 100 out of 90 Russkie missiles should be assisted by watching the censored films from the spot.
    And hearing the clear sounds of pure destruction on the ground that can't be misinterpreted as interceptions... Laughing

GarryB, franco, AlfaT8, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:10 am