Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+65
Werewolf
mavaff
ahmedfire
zepia
berhoum
Tolstoy
Sujoy
RTN
ludovicense
DerWolf
Walther von Oldenburg
Godric
mack8
higurashihougi
Stealthflanker
d_taddei2
Kiko
ucmvulcan
Isos
thegopnik
zare
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Belisarius
TMA1
Scorpius
xeno
Firebird
PhSt
Regular
limb
GunshipDemocracy
SeigSoloyvov
zorobabel
caveat emptor
JohninMK
Broski
lyle6
Mir
Arrow
Dr.Snufflebug
Arkanghelsk
Erk
sepheronx
kvs
Big_Gazza
Airbornewolf
mnztr
dionis
Odin of Ossetia
littlerabbit
Azi
pavi
Podlodka77
nomadski
franco
flamming_python
Hole
famschopman
Rodion_Romanovic
GarryB
ALAMO
billybatts91
Backman
PapaDragon
VARGR198
69 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38

Hole
    Hole

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 16 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38

Post  Hole Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:18 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 16 Fog3du10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 16 Fow4vz10
    Krasna Gora was liberated, there is a mini-cauldron forming in Paraskoveeka with some 2.000 Ukro fighters in it, 800m left to close the gap.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 16 Fow7kc10
    Springboard to Seversk

GarryB, psg, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, zardof and like this post

ALAMO

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 16 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38

Post  ALAMO Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:35 pm

... and again ...
    This is being done by a PMC.
    Privat-Military-Company.

Just imagine how pathetic the thugs from Blackwater look if compared Shocked

sepheronx, GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, GunshipDemocracy, littlerabbit and like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:05 pm

Not only it makes blackwater look pathetic, but even humbles Russian military that can’t even dream of using light infantry in such effective manner.

famschopman and owais.usmani like this post

Backman dislikes this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:17 pm

Seen a few articles suggesting that the strange number of fires in USA and Canada at food processing plants and poultry farms could be Russia to blame in order to cause food shortages and price increases. lol! lol! lol!

GarryB, GunshipDemocracy, littlerabbit and Hole like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:18 pm

Re: Ugledar

Lostarmour and Rybar had their takes on it

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 16 7ceef610

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 16 F89a4710

Ukrainians claim they used RAAM mines.
    https://twitter.com/BrennpunktUA/status/1624718497535209474?s=20&t=45U-27-b2kGyr1DPs9BmaA

Crossing open terrain is not easy as well, natural obstacles or not. Ukraine seems to be getting more and more mines. While ATGM danger is overstated, minefields remain the problem. Even Ukrainians themselves end up blowing themselves up as they don’t have greatest communication between branches.

Backman dislikes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:19 pm

Not only it makes blackwater look pathetic, but even humbles Russian military that can’t even dream of using light infantry in such effective manner.

Used them just fine in Volnovakha, Mariupol, Lisichyansk and so on

Wagner is capable but it also helps that its leader is good at the PR game. They were stuck outside Bakhmut for months lets not forget until the regular military decided to focus resources on the city and its outskirts.

sepheronx, GarryB, psg, d_taddei2, zare, kvs, ALAMO and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:05 pm

The European Parliament is one of the most corrupt organizations in the world, its resolutions usually harm rather than help Europe

This was stated by the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Economic Relations of Hungary, Peter Szijjarto.

“I can think of very few statements, European Parliament resolutions that would help Europe.

Trust in the European Parliament is practically at zero, recent corruption events have clearly shown that we are talking about one of the most corrupt organizations in the world.

European Parliament resolutions have usually harmed Europe," Szijjártó said on Kossuth radio.

I'm telling ya', Ungarians know something is cooking.

GarryB, franco, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:36 pm

Regular wrote:Not only it makes blackwater look pathetic, but even humbles Russian military that can’t even dream of using light infantry in such effective manner.
    Except for the various Spetsnaz units, the Russian Army doesn't really do light infantry anymore, its all mechanized or motorized infantry. And despite its heavy usage of heavy equipment for a PMC, the core of Wagner is still very much based around its light infantry. It should go without saying that the infiltration tactics that the orchestra favors and excels at are not going to be the forte of forces that are trained to fight high-intensity maneuver warfare based on armored vehicles.

d_taddei2, kvs, ALAMO, JohninMK, zardof, littlerabbit, Sprut-B and like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:41 pm

GarryB wrote:the meatshields pushed to the front line are not worth a lot of bullets... if they surrender then they become something they can trade... hell some of them might be motivated enough to want to join a resistance force against Kiev.

Nobody will be counting POWs when they make plans for next war, only thing that matters is number of dead

Also these Nazis will never step out of line, only resistance they will be taking part in is one against Russian invaders

Don't kick the can down the road, deal with the problem now

ALAMO wrote:... and again ...
    This is being done by a PMC.
    Privat-Military-Company.

Just imagine how pathetic the thugs from Blackwater look if compared

Regular Russian Military doesn't look any less pathetic in comparison

I'd rather take my mercenaries looking pathetic over my official armed forces

Odin of Ossetia and owais.usmani like this post

Manov dislikes this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:46 pm

Hole wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 16 Forqic10
    The bridge after the attack last night

This photo is still May, has nothing to do with the recent attack.
    https://t.me/z_arhiv/6982?single
    https://t.me/periskop_pacific/2030

GarryB, franco, flamming_python, kvs, zepia, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:02 pm

This Papadragon knows everything and it is obvious that he "knows" that the regular Russian army, as he writes, is pathetic. And the gramophone can change the number of revolutions from time to time, but the needle on its record is stuck and it plays the same thing over and over again. Same fucking shit non stop...

kvs, Hole, Backman and Belisarius like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:11 pm

I'd love nothing more than Russian Military to prove me wrong... they just need to get out from under BMP treads that they got themselves crushed under as they were getting turboraped by Ukrainians

I just hope nothing is broken...

owais.usmani likes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:14 pm

This photo is still May, has nothing to do with the recent attack.
    If you can´t trust Twitter anymore...  cry

franco, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, littlerabbit and Belisarius like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:20 pm

To PD

Then you go and live and work in Ukroshitstan, that is, in a country where salaries are paid with Western donations. You will probably have problems with heating, regular bathing and power cuts, but HEY - the Russian regular army is pathetic. My countryman, I would also like for all this to go faster, but I am sure that the Russians know what they are doing and that there are reasons why it is the way it is. If you said that Russians don't know how to play football, then I would agree with you.

Hole and Belisarius like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:25 pm

Post Podlodka77 Today at 4:20 pm
    To PD
    Then you go and live and work in Ukroshitstan, that is, in a country where salaries are paid with Western donations. You will probably have problems with heating, regular bathing and power cuts, but HEY - the Russian regular army is pathetic. My countryman, I would also like for all this to go faster, but I am sure that the Russians know what they are doing and that there are reasons why it is the way it is. If you said that Russians don't know how to play football, then I would agree with you.

I have an interesting observation.
    Of all your compatriots (sorry folks if I am not aware that some of the on spot folks are Serbs), you are the only one who has any clue about technical matters.
    All the others can yap all day long about perfectly nothing.
    Some of them having an issue with 2+2 Laughing
    The world is not big enough to hold PDs ego, so just let him be the emperor of the galaxy.
    It still will be a very small galaxy, anyway ...
    Laughing Laughing Laughing

sepheronx, xeno, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

owais.usmani dislikes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:41 pm

To ALAMO

Thank you, bro. 🙂
    I think that my countryman is just impatient and that he would like everything to go faster. Not that I am defending him, but I am at least convinced that he is not for Ukroshitstans.
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:44 pm

It would have been hard, as he is against everything Laughing Laughing Laughing

Podlodka77 likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:23 pm

The best Russian fighting unit is the VDV without a doubt

Those guys entered Kiev in 1 day

I understand, nikto krome nas, because it is true, truly there's nobody but them

Wagner is good, but the VDV is on another level

They took Gostomel in 1 day, and the units enveloping Brovary, Fastov, Vasylkov, and were set to break through to Kiev was the VDV

Those guys are the real deal, all engagements were victories, and they were urban combat

The motorized riflemen are as they said, mechanized mostly - not suited for urban battles as light infantry

If the VDV was committed in numbers , we would see bakhmut fall along with Slavyansk and Kramatorsk

The VDV expansion to 120k is the biggest impact of the shuffling of military

Stepping battalions to regiments in divisional structure is big, but amplifying VDV to 120k is the most important thing right now

They took out armor in Kiev, they wiped out Terbats like video games, and when they fought Ukrainian Airborne or mechanized , they fucked them up quickly

The VDV is the finest fighting force in the world

GarryB, Firebird, xeno, zardof, Lapain, owais.usmani and Broski like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:36 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aoyXB9NZUhI

GarryB wrote " ....escalation..... " well I know Russia did not want to escalate , but is this the way to dissuade an enemy from an existential war ? It is simply not enough to push enemy away physically , but mentally too . It is a way in nature too . The Warthog in this Video , pushed the lion away and was free to escape ! But the lion looked at it sideways , once ! Indicating the desire to pursue the chase ! The Warthog then charged back into danger , poked at the lion again , until it killed it's desire to attack . Russia is far from this position now . The enemy ( NAZTO - Nazi ) is physically not pushed back completely , but more importantly harbours the desire to attack .
    Arrow

Post  Arrow Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:28 pm

R 37 ?
    https://m.vk.com/video-104764077_456273162
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:28 pm

Says it all really. In the absence of the glories of a real fight badges have to do.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 16 FovvR9BXoAAEoPS?format=jpg&name=small

Last edited by JohninMK on Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

sepheronx, GarryB, Hannibal Barca, kvs, ALAMO, GunshipDemocracy, Rodion_Romanovic and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:31 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 16 EfsIQ9gWsAEBAa9

sepheronx, AlfaT8, kvs, Godric, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, zardof and like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:38 pm

Just how prophetic is this Shocked Shocked

Reggie Meezer
    @ReggieMeezer
    ·
    11h
    1945 Soviet poster: "A snake from a crypt"

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 16 FovplLNWIAENAdx?format=jpg&name=small

GarryB, d_taddei2, kvs, ALAMO, GunshipDemocracy, zardof, nomadski and like this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:51 pm

Arrow wrote:R 37 ?
    https://m.vk.com/video-104764077_456273162

No doubt. Seems to have lost its target and crashed instead.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:56 pm

@Alamo
    THose pathetic American masses of "medals" on the jacket remind me of one thing.
    The cub scouts! hehe
    "Arrow award in tying your shoelaces up".
    Actually maybe the female equivalent, the Brownies or whatever they are called now.

kvs, ALAMO, Hole and Broski like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:25 am