Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+79
Scorpius
auslander
adder
sundoesntrise
franco
Eugenio Argentina
Atmosphere
pavi
dino00
lyle6
billybatts91
wilhelm
Singular_Transform
Arrow
higurashihougi
mnrck
ahmedfire
ATLASCUB
Hannibal Barca
ArgentinaGuard
ScotchedEarth
Ispan
nero
The Ottoman
psg
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
lancelot
Azi
limb
Werewolf
rigoletto
mack8
Serberus
Sujoy
OminousSpudd
GarryB
teh_beard
Yugo90
Erk
Odin of Ossetia
ucmvulcan
SolidarityWithRussia
bitcointrader70
AlfaT8
Broski
LMFS
Kriva
Big_Gazza
magnumcromagnon
thegopnik
Hole
Regular
GunshipDemocracy
Stealthflanker
medo
JohninMK
SeigSoloyvov
Mir
VARGR198
Walther von Oldenburg
Firebird
Urluber
Rasisuki Nebia
Airbornewolf
ALAMO
nomadski
Rodion_Romanovic
Vann7
George1
miketheterrible
flamming_python
par far
kvs
Isos
Karl Haushofer
EkErilaz
Arkanghelsk
Backman
d_taddei2
83 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 Empty Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

Post  d_taddei2 Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:58 pm

So UK sends out of date anti tank weapons. While Germany sends very out of date Soviet strela lol! Let me hope majority are faulty by now.

Germany will increase weapons deliveries to Ukraine following the Russian invasion by sending 2,700 anti-aircraft missiles to the conflict zone, a government source said on Thursday.
    The government "approved further support for Ukraine", involving the delivery of STRELA-type anti-aircraft missiles of Soviet manufacture, which were previously used by the army of communist East Germany, the source said. The government also unblocked the delivery of eight old howitzer cannons which Estonia had purchased from East Germany.

magnumcromagnon, Yugo90, Broski and Urluber like this post

Backman
    Backman

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

Post  Backman Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:58 pm

#istandwithRussia trending on Twitter. Small propaganda victories.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, Yugo90, Broski and Urluber like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:59 pm

teh_beard wrote:Amusing.

An ol` pal flamming_python thinks it would be best it if Armed forces of Russian Federation  in the conclusion of all this just retreated to her borders. That`s stupidity bordering on treason. Still likely though, knowing our "tough man Vlad".

That would mean all recourses, all the blood and life spent are for nothing - there will be, immediately, another anti-Russian regime in Kiev, that will just start to building up from ruins we`ll left them. Not even a zero-sum game, a loss.
    There is no nice solution to all of this. It is an existential crisis for RF - either it wins it, and endures the consequences, or it will be cancelled, subjugated, crushed, split, depopulated and robbed.

It is a pivotal point in fable of globalism with its reigns you know where. Either it crushes ambitions of sovereignty of Russia, and everyone else (for their satisfaction), or it just dies.
    For Russia, it is a chance. I hope it makes use of it, as much as I doubt it, with her sissy leadership.
    Don`t judge. Its view form within.

It wont happen, flaming is not correct,  

This is basically a state building operation, with new state creation 

Russia didnt go in there to just leave, it went in there to orient New Russia towards Russian Federation 

500 guys didnt die for that, and Russians will remain forever in places like Odessa, Kherson, Kharkov, Chernobyl, Zapirizhia NPP

It's a fact of life like Latakia, Tartus, Qamishli, Idlib, Douma

Russia not going anywhere , bet your ass on it

Last edited by Arkanghelsk on Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, Hole, Broski, Urluber and billybatts91 like this post

EkErilaz
    EkErilaz

Post  EkErilaz Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:02 pm

Regular wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    Regular wrote:Both sides spread bullshit, you have to be infantile to think otherwise. Media war Russia is fighting is not directed towards Western Audiences

BS.  The NATzO-Ukr side is spewing pure shit.   The other side, from all the telegram channels I track is NOT.

Believe what you want to believe. I am not preaching. In the end - it's up to you to form an opinion. And it's actually healthy for critical thinking. As mentioned before, I am against the war and I would like to think there could be a diplomatic solution, but if this hasn't happened since 2014, then there's no chance for it until a certain amount of blood is spilled. But it doesn't matter what I am for or against, I am not making decisions

I am not crazy to argue that Ukr/Western (usually parrots Ukrainian media) don't spew propaganda. Their propaganda is the most primitive one and actually discredits them that I am having a very hard time believing anything they say.

But Telegram channels are NOT OFFICIAL REPORTS, they might contain official reports, but they are not government mouthpieces and no one checks them. The worse TG groups are where you have user-generating unconfirmed and unchecked reports that are either too optimistic or too pessimistic. I am not even talking about Ukrainian groups... It's "zrada" or "peremoha" every 5 minutes, they say they are winning the war and 5 minutes they are saying they are losing. What I've noticed is that there is a certain type of people and on both sides, who want to become famous, they want to exploit attention and for no understandable reason, distort what is really going on.

So far Russian propaganda is painting a rosy picture and is making it look like a special operation, walk in the park and it doesn't show horrors of war at all. We see that it's still at the conventional war phase with all the horrors.

This war is horrifying, as soon as cauldrons will be closed, it will be a massacre. Couldn't care about Azov or Foreigners fighting, but they are not the bulk there.

The problem is that both sides, ukraine and Russia, knows that information is a weapon and are very selective in reporting, even if the information is delivered by a patriot that is not connected to the government. It would be very stupid and dangerous idea by both sides if they were not using this. Russia is not as far as i have seen fabricating stuff out of thin air in the same way Ukraine does and that is indicative in my opinion that ukraine have known since day one that they are losing. Their last card to play is to try and get nato involved and that can only be done by playing the NATO populations feelings.

Regular and Big_Gazza like this post

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:06 pm

If Ukraine is left intact after Russia goes home the invasion would have been done for nothing.

Ukraine must be split. Any other solution means that Russia suffers a defeat.

Kriva, Yugo90 and Broski like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:23 pm

Backman wrote:#istandwithRussia trending on Twitter. Small propaganda victories.

The war will be over when there is no trending about it on twitter. I think ukrainians understand that and that's why they use it so much.

Big_Gazza likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:26 pm

I am watching videos filmed from places like Energodar which are clearly being made by Bandrites. They use the mova which is not
    local and are spinning everything as an attack by ebil Rosshians on poor civilians. The only ones targeting civilians is you Banderite
    swine.

magnumcromagnon and Big_Gazza like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:32 pm

Latest interview from Zelensky shows him slurring words, bobbing his head and looking like he is drugged up. Things are going south.

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, nomadski, Hole, Yugo90, Broski and like this post

par far

Post  par far Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:45 pm

Broski wrote:
    Sujoy wrote:Meanwhile this is what the West is trying

Good for Iran if this is true, I just hope they don't forget how the West treated them for the last 43 years and turn their backs on Russia in the process.

I don't think they will do this, they would have not signed that gas deal with Russia.

Also I don't think this deal sticks.
    par far

Post  par far Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:46 pm

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:48 pm

ALAMO wrote:As I said, this is just your opinion.
    And as I have informed you, this is not what Putin was saying.

Putin says many different things every day

They all do

We have no idea what the objectives are. I think it depends on the level of success.

But from what I can see right now, this is where things will go (assuming negotiations fail)
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:51 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:As I said, this is just your opinion.
    And as I have informed you, this is not what Putin was saying.

Putin says many different things every day

They all do

We have no idea what the objectives are. I think it depends on the level of success.

But from what I can see right now, this is where things will go (assuming negotiations fail)

Watch Lavrov's recent QA with journalists? He said specifically that they are keeping mum on operation and they will continue to their end goal. They didn't give timelines or anything. That was all made up by the western press.

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, Hole, Yugo90 and Urluber like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:52 pm

An ol` pal flamming_python thinks it would be best it if Armed forces of Russian Federation  in the conclusion of all this just retreated to her borders. That`s stupidity bordering on treason. Still likely though, knowing our "tough man Vlad".

That would mean all recourses, all the blood and life spent are for nothing - there will be, immediately, another anti-Russian regime in Kiev, that will just start to building up from ruins we`ll left them. Not even a zero-sum game, a loss.
    There is no nice solution to all of this. It is an existential crisis for RF - either it wins it, and endures the consequences, or it will be cancelled, subjugated, crushed, split, depopulated and robbed.

It is a pivotal point in fable of globalism with its reigns you know where. Either it crushes ambitions of sovereignty of Russia, and everyone else (for their satisfaction), or it just dies.
    For Russia, it is a chance. I hope it makes use of it, as much as I doubt it, with her sissy leadership.

It would have been best if Russia stayed within her borders yes

As for now. Well I don't know. Attempts to turn the Ukr army have failed. Dezombificaiton of the Ukr population is having only limited success, but enemy propaganda is going to turn things towards radicalization. Especially as yet, there are civilian deaths, and you can never avoid them in any war, regardless of how 'politely' your forces perform.

So I'm guessing Russia is in the pursuit of legitimacy, start forming anti-Nazi units in the occupied territories. Just a hunch.

Yugo90 likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:55 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 Screen29

Breakthrough, pervomaisk was overrun, and they are closing kharkov

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, kvs, nomadski, LMFS, Mir and Broski like this post

George1
    George1

Post  George1 Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:01 pm

Western military assistance to Ukraine

March 2nd, 11:05 pm
    After the start of the Russian special operation in Ukraine on February 24, 2022, Western countries took large-scale measures to provide military assistance to the Ukrainian government, breaking the "taboo" that previously existed in many states on the supply of weapons to Ukraine. As a result, in recent days, a massive transfer to the Ukrainian side of primarily anti-tank and anti-aircraft weapons, infantry and small arms, ammunition, protective equipment, medical and logistics equipment, etc. has begun.

The scale of even the first deliveries is such that they can seriously affect the course of hostilities by significantly saturating Ukrainian armed formations with high-quality anti-tank and anti-aircraft weapons and weapons of Ukrainian reserves, especially if the Russian side tries to storm Kyiv. Apparently, in the future, deliveries from the West will only increase, and it will come to the supply of artillery, heavy weapons and even military aircraft, as well as the appearance of "vacationers" from Western countries, including as weapons operators.

On February 27, the European Commission made an unprecedented decision to allocate 450 million euros from EU funds for the purchase and supply of weapons as military assistance to Ukraine. Another 50 million euros were allocated for "non-lethal" assistance (medical support, etc.). It can be assumed that mainly within the framework of this package of military assistance for Ukraine, armaments and ammunition of the Soviet type will be ordered at the enterprises of the countries of Eastern Europe.

In turn, on February 26, the US administration approved the allocation of urgent additional military assistance to Ukraine in the amount of $350 million from the US Department of Defense. It is reported that the priority delivery under this package includes additional batches of Javelin anti-tank missile systems, as well as, for the first time, Stinger man-portable air defense systems. In addition, small arms, ammunition, helmets, bulletproof vests, etc. will be supplied. It is reported. that since February 28, the United States has allegedly supplied Ukraine with 200 sets of Stinger MANPADS.

Starting from February 25, almost all EU and NATO member countries (21 countries - of the significant countries, as it can be judged, Bulgaria, Hungary and Turkey evaded), as well as Australia, made decisions at the national level to provide urgent military assistance to Ukraine, mainly in the form of the transfer of weapons and military property from the presence or storage of its armed forces, with an emphasis on anti-tank and anti-aircraft weapons, small arms, ammunition, equipment. An approximate list of well-known decisions of individual countries to provide military assistance to Ukraine is as follows:

Australia-
    promised to provide assistance to Ukraine in the amount of 75 million Australian dollars, including 50 million dollars of military aid and 25 million dollars of humanitarian aid. The composition of military assistance will include both undisclosed weapons, including "heavy", and non-combat equipment. Earlier, Australia has already allocated $3 million to the NATO Trust Fund for Ukraine.

Belgium - the transfer of 3,500 (according to other sources, 5,000) FNC 5.56 mm automatic rifles (originally 2,000 machine guns of various types) was approved as military assistance to Ukraine from the presence of the Belgian army. and 3800 tons of fuel.

Great Britain- Significant and continuous deliveries of additional military aid to Ukraine have been announced, but details have not been disclosed. Shipments in late February were reported to have included anti-tank weapons (apparently additional batches of NLAW man-portable anti-tank missile systems) and ammunition.

Germany -the transfer of 1,000 Panzerfaust 3 hand-held anti-tank grenade launchers and 500 Stinger anti-aircraft guided missiles as military assistance to Ukraine from the presence of the Bundeswehr was approved. It is reported that the Panzerfaust 3 RPGs were handed over to the Ukrainian side on March 1-2. On March 3, a decision was announced to transfer to Ukraine also 2,700 old Soviet Strela-2M MANPADS from the property of the army of the former GDR. There are also plans to transfer 14 unnamed German armored vehicles to Ukraine. Earlier, Germany refused to supply weapons to Ukraine for a long time.

Greece -sent two Lockheed C-130H Hercules military transport aircraft to Poland with a cargo of military aid to Ukraine, and two more such aircraft with a cargo of medical aid. It is reported that Kalashnikov assault rifles, cartridges for them, and RPG-7 grenade launchers were supplied - apparently from the property of the army of the former GDR, received by Greece from Germany in the 1990s.

Denmark - the transfer of 2,700 M72 EU LAW disposable anti-tank grenade launchers, as well as components and spare parts for Stinger man-portable anti-aircraft missile systems, has been approved as military assistance to Ukraine from the presence of the Danish army. It is worth noting that the M72 EC LAW RPG is one of the modern modifications of the M72 RPG family, and has been supplied to the Danish army by the Norwegian group Nammo since 2018, that is, they are quite “fresh”.

Spain- allocated 20 tons of emergency military assistance to Ukraine, which included 5,000 helmets, body armor, gas masks and dosimeters. On March 2, the Spanish government also decided to additionally transfer to Ukraine from the presence of the Spanish army 1,000 Alcotan or C90 disposable anti-tank grenade launchers, 370 machine guns and 700,000 cartridges for them, this package should be delivered to Poland on March 4.

Italy -a decision was made to allocate a large package of military assistance to Ukraine, mainly in the form of weapons from the presence of the Italian armed forces. It is reported that the Italians are planning to transfer to Ukraine Stinger man-portable anti-aircraft missile systems, MILAN man-portable anti-tank missile systems, German Panzerfaust 3 anti-tank grenade launchers, as well as several thousand 12.7 mm M2 machine guns and 7.62 mm MG3 / 59 machine guns, and cartridges to them.

Canada -approved the allocation of military assistance to Ukraine in the amount of 500 million Canadian dollars (394 million US dollars). It was stated that the first deliveries to Ukraine will include 125 Carl-Gustaf hand-held anti-tank grenade launchers and 2000 rounds for them, small arms, ammunition, helmets, bulletproof vests, night vision devices, and in the future it is also planned to supply armored vehicles (apparently, wheeled armored vehicles from the Canadian Army).

Luxembourg -
    the transfer of 100 portable anti-tank missile systems NLAW as military assistance to Ukraine from the presence of the army of the duchy has been approved. Ukraine will also receive 20,000 rounds of ammunition, 15 tents and several jeeps.

Netherlands-
    approved the transfer of 200 Stinger anti-aircraft guided missiles and 50 German Panzerfaust 3 anti-tank grenade launchers and 400 rounds for them as military assistance to Ukraine from the presence of the Dutch army. The transfer of the Panzerfaust 3 RPG by the Dutch to Ukraine was authorized by the German government. The supply of weapons to Ukraine by the Dutch side began already on February 27, including property according to the package announced before February 24 (100 sniper rifles and 30,000 cartridges for them, seven radar stations, helmets, body armor, mine detectors).

Norway -
    approved the transfer of 2,000 disposable hand-held anti-tank grenade launchers M72 EC LAW as military assistance to Ukraine from the presence of the Norwegian army. Also, Ukraine will be sent cartridges, helmets and bulletproof vests. The total amount of military and humanitarian (mostly) assistance allocated by Norway to Ukraine will amount to $226 million.

Poland - the transfer of another large batch of weapons of military equipment from the presence of the Polish army as military assistance to Ukraine has been approved. The first supply package will include 100 60mm mortars and their ammunition, cartridges, helmets, body armor, eight small unmanned aerial vehicles, and a large number of 152mm artillery rounds. In addition, already at the end of February, Poland handed over to the Ukrainian Air Force a batch of R-27 and R-73 air-to-air missiles of Soviet design.

Portugal - the transfer of military assistance to Ukraine from the presence of the Portuguese army in the amount of 5 million euros has been approved. The supply will include helmets, bulletproof vests, night vision goggles, hand grenades, old 7.62mm G3 automatic rifles and cartridges of various calibers.

Romania - it was decided to send two tranches of military assistance to Ukraine, including fuel, helmets, body armor, Soviet-style ammunition and military equipment, as well as food and medicine. The total cost of the aid tranche alone will be more than 3 million euros.

Slovakia -also approved two packages of military assistance to Ukraine totaling up to 20 million euros. The first package included 12 thousand 120-mm mortar mines, 10 million liters of diesel fuel and 2.4 million liters of aviation fuel. The second package included RPG-7 hand-held anti-tank grenade launchers, as well as 100 launchers and 486 anti-aircraft guided missiles of the Igla-1 portable anti-aircraft missile system from the presence of the Slovak army.

Slovenia -
    in the order of military assistance to Ukraine, allocated several thousand Kalashnikov assault rifles, cartridges for them, and helmets from storage.

France - approved military and non-military assistance to Ukraine in the amount of 300 million euros. It is reported that France plans to supply Ukraine with unnamed anti-tank missile systems and a large amount of fuel.

Finland -approved the transfer of 1,500 disposable hand-held anti-tank grenade launchers (probably of the M72 EC LAW type, which have been supplied to the Finnish army since 2012) as military assistance to Ukraine from the presence of the Finnish army. Ukraine will also receive 2,500 assault rifles, 250,000 rounds of ammunition, 2,000 helmets, 2,000 body armor, 100 ambulance stretchers and 70,000 field rations.

Montenegro - the allocation to Ukraine of a batch of Kalashnikov assault rifles and cartridges for them has been approved.

Czech -in several stages over a few days, the allocation of military assistance to Ukraine from the presence of the armed forces of the Czech Republic in the amount of 26 million euros was approved. The first batches were sent to Ukraine on February 27. The transferred property in the first two installments alone in the amount of 10 million euros includes 30,000 pistols, 7,000 machine guns, 3,000 machine guns, several dozen sniper rifles, 1 million rounds of ammunition, 4,000 grenade launchers of an unnamed type, as well as a large number of Soviet-caliber artillery rounds.

Sweden - the transfer of property worth $53 million from the Swedish army to Ukraine as military assistance has been approved. The delivery will include 5,000 disposable AT4 anti-tank grenade launchers, 135,000 field rations, 5,000 helmets, 5,000 body armor, 300 group medical kits.

Estonia- decided to send an additional batch of military aid to Ukraine, which included Javelin anti-tank guided missiles (delivered on March 3), anti-aircraft ammunition (apparently, 23-mm rounds for ZU-23 installations), 25 thousand dry rations, medical equipment and soldier's items equipment. Earlier, on February 18, the first batch of American Javelin ATGM missiles transferred by Estonia was delivered to Ukraine. In total, about 120 Javelin Block 0 and 1 missiles were reportedly transferred to Ukraine in these two shipments. It is also reported that on February 26, the German government finally approved the transfer by Estonia to Ukraine of nine 122-mm D-30 towed howitzers, originally acquired by Finland from arsenals of the army of the former GDR.

https://bmpd.livejournal.com/4492909.html

d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, auslander and Arkanghelsk like this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:06 pm

The Ottoman wrote:I am honest, i had at the start much  sympathy with Ukraine and i didnt believe the Russian story.

But when i saw a video that the Azov batallions put their bullets in pork lard before filling their magazines (preparing to fight Kadirov's units) and a video were some multinational Russian soldiers (Dagestanis, Buryats, Tatars) were hold POW and badly interrogated by those banderistanis, i saw the big picture and changed my mind.

Russia must also watch out for the Chinese in the Far East. Never put all your power in the West.

So it took you that long to see reality ?  lol1

The ukraine war started in 2014..  what you see now is Russia military saying enough is enough .
    and no longer will allow the war to continue , with Bandera Nazis  intentionally targeting civilians
    homes to murder people . They were doing that for 8 years. every day hundreds of artillery strikes on civilians population for 8 years..  there were pauses some days , but they never stop bombing cities that refused to accept kiev new government , that got in power through an illegal coup , that was fully sponsored by the european union and nato.  There was many canadian flags and american flags and hollywood stars , in the protest in kiev in 2014 , to remove a democratically elected government.
    they burned down entire buildings and killed hundreds of police and forced a legitimate politicians to run away ,to not be killed by protesters who enter their buildings.

NATO is only using erdogan like a condom.. they don't give a shit of muslim , they see them as tools they can use to weaken their adversaries as Russia and china are.  If NATO ever succeed in destroying Russia and China ,guess what you think will happen next?   IRAN and Turkey will be next ,they will demilitarize the entire world.  Americans and britsh don't like competition for their world order system that they control , they only want full submission as slaves the rest of the world.

They will use their fake vaccines that in reality are bioweapons (pfizer and moderna)  , to de-populate more than half of the world. The west are evil maniacs worshipers.. that only want full control of the planet  and Turkey ,pakistan ,and all muslim nations around the world ,have been deceived by them.  They will never allow any nation to become strong and successful and prosperous , independent of them.  The anglo-european world , only wants complete submission and slavery of the rest of the world and to reduce world population by 90%. so even their own citizens will be murdered , with fake vaccines ,poors and middle class that people like bill gates or george zoros.
    and rockefellers banking mafia , don't consider important for the world.

The anglo masonic illuminati mafia of banking criminals are so arrogant ,that they not even hide their plans ,of what will come in the future. they control world economy and vast majority of world media.

They erected stones in the georgia state , in America ,that they wrote in stone in 8 languages
    a manifesto of what they want to do in the planet.. the people who build this stones influence significantly The anglo major powers and the european union by owning their economies.

The Georgia Guidestones is written in eight languages
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 1_The-Georgia-Guidestones

if you can read english , read and see by yourself what this monuments , build by the super billionaires in the west have said.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 1_407274

Right there in those stones it says clearly half a billion of world population.. and i was skeptic
    how can such a thing be possible.. because only nuclear weapons could wipe so many people.
    but then covid19 pandemic began.. and all was clear to me.. they plan to reduce world population by 90% using viruses they create in NATO military bio weapons lab and with fake vaccines that will be mandatory and forced on population that include secret nasty surprises inside to kill people over long term and yearly vaccination.

they also want 1 language only in the world.. so is obvious it will be english only.. did you want american and british to ban your nation language? your religion? your culture? to murder millions of turkish citizens women and children?  the criminal intentions of the west with the world ,surpass
    any evil ever seen in the world before.  

How can Erdogan support monsters satanic criminals in the west , that controls the world economy and the american dollar their chosen currency .?   NATO is the army alliance that this satanic mafia controls..  And how i believe they will reduce world population from 7 billion to just 500 millions?
    with man made pandemics and mandadory fake vaccines designed to kill people over long term. like pfizer and moderna .  in the next 10 to 15 years , if they can continue with this mandatory vaccinations , they will be able to achieve this.. and the blame of so many billions killed will be
    on "covid19" mutations. But is not the nature that is killing people , but american and british military ,bioweapons labs ,the master minds of this pandemic.  

All that you need to see ,how they make fun of depopulation of the world genocide the american-british elites was  planning world wide is their olympic opening ceremony in 2012.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 50130fb9ecad040e0f000009?width=750&format=jpeg&auto=webp

- demons with a syringe spreading viruses in the air.
    - doctors and nurses acting like robots.. (that don't think ,just follow orders)
    -children terrorized and sick ,some killed
    -there was a lot of secret messages in the symbols the ceremony used  that have been discussed
    by many..
    -the stadium were the olympic ceremony was made ,was decorated with lights ,that looks like
    the virus that created the pandemic today.
    -some who studied the ceremony symbology , think the umbrellas women is a reference to china hong kong protesters.

The world is facing today a biological world war with western made viruses and western fake vaccines. but is also facing a world war 3 in ukraine by proxy ,to weaken russia abilities to resist NATO wars of aggression on any nations that oppose their tyranny.

Russia defeating NATO wars ,and china defeating western economy and surpassing their business are the only hopes that humanity have to stop all this evil plans of genocide of world population  by 90% ,that western anglo european billionaires have for the world.. rockefellers billionaires mafia , george soros , rothchild banking mafia ,Bill Gates are just a few examples of those pushing for world genocide ,world depopulation and for destruction on the only nations capable to stop them which is Russia and china.  they all hate Russia and china too. and support and finance the white supremacy nazis that exist in europe. George soros not even deny he financed the civil war in kiev in 2014 ,that allowed nazis to take power in ukraine and that became puppets of NATO ,and allowed their country to be used ,to damage the security of Russia.

Last edited by Vann7 on Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:34 pm; edited 6 times in total

Yugo90 and Broski like this post

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:10 pm

flamming_python wrote:

It would have been best if Russia stayed within her borders yes

As for now. Well I don't know. Attempts to turn the Ukr army have failed. Dezombificaiton of the Ukr population is having only limited success, but enemy propaganda is going to turn things towards radicalization. Especially as yet, there are civilian deaths, and you can never avoid them in any war, regardless of how 'politely' your forces perform.

So I'm guessing Russia is in the pursuit of legitimacy, start forming anti-Nazi units in the occupied territories. Just a hunch.

Russia will not have remained in its borders for long if it didn't act.. soon all of North Caucasus, some large parts of stavropolski krai and all the land east of the Urals would have become parts of other countries...

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza and Yugo90 like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:11 pm

Par far wrote " I don't think they will do this, they would have not signed that gas deal with Russia. Also I don't think this deal sticks. " They may have signed a " deal " in the past , as they did before , got the HEU shipped to Russia and turned advanced centrifuges into scrap and poured more concrete into our cup of tea . For Iran to export oil for a few months . Then they would come in and assassinate some more Iranians and bomb More facilities and shoot down more planes . Now they are more likely to do this deal , since oil is at 120 and Europe about to freeze . This time they may wait a bit longer , for war to subside in Ukraine then they will go back to sanctions etc .

Nothing against selling oil or economic relations with West or America . But they are not reliable long term . Priority should be China and Russia , for bulk of trade and crucial mother industries non- reliance on the West . High tech , military , airlines and aircraft , nuclear industry and mines and all critical infrastructure must not be American or European . My concern is that Iran is defenceless without nuclear deterrent . All the Gold in the world will not protect us . Nor  will a large conventional army .

@ George1

Lavrov said " ....We can not rule out engagements against NATO ," this may mean engagements either before or after major operations and in Ukraine . But it should be done , when attacks become significant and can not be nullified by interception of shipments alone . As soon as the first Russian soldier or pilot is killed by NATO weapon in Ukraine , time to tell the people and act directly against NATO country .

Last edited by nomadski on Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

par far, Big_Gazza, Broski and Urluber like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:14 pm

The Russian parallel of SWIFT will be the Financial Message Transfer System of the Bank of Russia (SPFS).

This network will be open to mostly Belarusian banks.

The SPFS network already has over 399 users, and Russia is in negotiations with China to join the SPFS.

Russia decided to counter SWIFT with its SPFS following its SWIFT ban due to its invasion of Ukraine.

Although the SPFS has existed for over six years now, it was restricted to domestic bank users. However, in April, over 20 Belarusian banks, the Armenian Arshidbank, and the Kyrgyz Bank of Asia joined it.

Currently, the network has 399 users. The SPFS also boasts of conducting over 2 million messages monthly in 2020, which would place it 20.6% ahead of SWIFT.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/central-bank-russia-launches-swift-154004953.html

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and Yugo90 like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:19 pm

So about 400 banks use russias new payment system?

Yeah, gotta get other nations in. I figure it may be popular in Asia and Africa soon.

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, Mir and Broski like this post

par far

Post  par far Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:23 pm

miketheterrible wrote:So about 400 banks use russias new payment system?

Yeah, gotta get other nations in. I figure it may be popular in Asia and Africa soon.

I think it slowly catches on.

Also Apple pay and Google pay are down.

With Huawei coming into Russia, Huawei Pay may take off.

Does Russia have any electronic pay system?

Big_Gazza, kvs, VARGR198, miketheterrible, Yugo90, Broski and bitch_killer like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:30 pm

Mir.

miketheterrible, Broski and Urluber like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:32 pm

par far wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:So about 400 banks use russias new payment system?

I think it slowly catches on.

Also Apple pay and Google pay are down.

With Huawei coming into Russia, Huawei Pay may take off.

Does Russia have any electronic pay system?

https://yoomoney.ru/

par far, kvs and auslander like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:32 pm

Now would be a good time for a ceasefire to be honest

Whatever the geopolitics of it all, from here on out is a straight road to the abyss. And neither side wants to go there, I think.

Putin will not win anything in the Ukraine, just inherit a giant problem, which will bring him down. And I think he wants to politically survive until 2024, to step down in peace and quiet.

Firebird, Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, zepia and dislike this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:35 pm

flamming_python wrote:Now would be a good time for a ceasefire to be honest

Whatever the geopolitics of it all, from here on out is a straight road to the abyss. And neither side wants to go there, I think.

Putin will not win anything in the Ukraine, just inherit a giant problem, which will bring him down. And I think he wants to politically survive until 2024, to step down in peace and quiet.

Shut up.

You just keep spewing bullshit all the while the opposite of what you say is happening. Dont you ever get tired being wrong?

Firebird, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, zepia, slasher, Rodion_Romanovic and Broski like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:03 am