Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+76
zepia
Broski
Backman
ahmedfire
RTN
The-thing-next-door
Krepost
Firebird
famschopman
Singular_Transform
owais.usmani
AMCXXL
TMA1
Big_Gazza
sepheronx
Dr.Snufflebug
littlerabbit
Arsenic
Belisarius
Sujoy
Lapain
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
VARGR198
ucmvulcan
Manov
calripson
sundoesntrise
DerWolf
diabetus
AMK
Werewolf
Rodion_Romanovic
Godric
0nillie0
caveat emptor
PhSt
AlfaT8
Scorpius
GunshipDemocracy
pavi
Walther von Oldenburg
Arkanghelsk
Arrow
Tolstoy
Stealthflanker
Airbornewolf
SeigSoloyvov
mr_hd
Karl Haushofer
auslander
Podlodka77
GarryB
lyle6
d_taddei2
MMBR
Erk
PapaDragon
Azi
crod
mnztr
franco
billybatts91
JohninMK
zorobabel
lancelot
Regular
ludovicense
dionis
nomadski
thegopnik
Kiko
ALAMO
flamming_python
Hole
limb
Isos
80 posters

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

    avatar
    Azi


    Posts : 757
    Points : 749
    Join date : 2016-04-05

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

    Post  Azi Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:27 am

    nomadski wrote:Source please Azi . Also the LDPR is on high ground of +100 meters , not lowlands , should be dry enough to allow light armour and infantry to manoeuvre . Am I right ? So not related to weather conditions .

    Edit : majority of land 100- 400 metres !

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donetsk
    What do you mean exactly? dunno
    avatar
    Azi


    Posts : 757
    Points : 749
    Join date : 2016-04-05

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

    Post  Azi Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:30 am

    Karl Haushofer wrote:
    Azi wrote:The much-heralded trap in Kherson is not a trap it's just a retreat! Russia has destroyed all bridges across the Dnieper and with it the possibility of a counterattack in the near future.

    Always expect the worst when it comes to this "special military operation".
    Fun fact...it's still a SMO and not a war despite Russia lost territory!

    The Russian leadership is too afraid of regime change. They does not trust their own people to support a full-fledged war to liberate the territories.
    avatar
    Azi


    Posts : 757
    Points : 749
    Join date : 2016-04-05

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

    Post  Azi Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:35 am

    flamming_python wrote:We need to build a perpetual motion machine powered by the tears and cries of doomers Twisted Evil
    A machine powered by the Copium you guys excreted would be far more effective Wink

    ucmvulcan dislikes this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov


    Posts : 3258
    Points : 3240
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:44 am

    Azi wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:
    Azi wrote:The much-heralded trap in Kherson is not a trap it's just a retreat! Russia has destroyed all bridges across the Dnieper and with it the possibility of a counterattack in the near future.

    Always expect the worst when it comes to this "special military operation".
    Fun fact...it's still a SMO and not a war despite Russia lost territory!

    The Russian leadership is too afraid of regime change. They does not trust their own people to support a full-fledged war to liberate the territories.

    Well the bridges got blown out which means it was no trap indeed, rather Ukraine pushed Russia out.

    of course, the fanboys will act as if this was all part of the plan but it wasn't. The Russian leadership failed and this was a huge huge huge loss make no mistake.

    "But they will attack in winter duuuur"

    silly armchair generals who don't know shit.

    and the clown experts here kept saying Himmers was a POS...well that system single handled fucked up russia ability to supply its troops preeeeeeeeeeeety good for a "POS" isn't it and that was just a couple of systems imagine dozens

    Maybe now the fanboys will get the shit outta their eyes and start demanding the russians do what needs to be done.

    Russia has but one choice left now, attack from the north through Belarus but in order to do that Belarus would need to join the "SMO" if russian forces attack from that area that auto means Belarus now also in the war, after all you cannot let someone use your territory to attack and be neutral.

    Firebird dislikes this post

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 7796
    Points : 7872
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

    Post  flamming_python Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:57 am

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Azi wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:
    Azi wrote:The much-heralded trap in Kherson is not a trap it's just a retreat! Russia has destroyed all bridges across the Dnieper and with it the possibility of a counterattack in the near future.

    Always expect the worst when it comes to this "special military operation".
    Fun fact...it's still a SMO and not a war despite Russia lost territory!

    The Russian leadership is too afraid of regime change. They does not trust their own people to support a full-fledged war to liberate the territories.

    Well the bridges got blown out which means it was no trap indeed, rather Ukraine pushed Russia out.

    of course, the fanboys will act as if this was all part of the plan but it wasn't. The Russian leadership failed and this was a huge huge huge loss make no mistake.

    "But they will attack in winter duuuur"

    silly armchair generals who don't know shit.

    and the clown experts here kept saying Himmers was a POS...well that system single handled fucked up russia ability to supply its troops preeeeeeeeeeeety good for a "POS" isn't it and that was just a couple of systems imagine dozens

    Maybe now the fanboys will get the shit outta their eyes and start demanding the russians do what needs to be done.

    Russia has but one choice left now, attack from the north through Belarus but in order to do that Belarus would need to join the "SMO" if russian forces attack from that area that auto means Belarus now also in the war, after all you cannot let someone use your territory to attack and be neutral.

    The Ukraine did not push Russia out, the Russian pullout was announced on the 2nd day of the Ukrainian offensive, with the 1st day having not achieved anything other than a bunch of videos of destroyed Ukrainian equipment, a captured foreign merc getting beat on the head with a rubber slipper, a Su-24M zooming by at low altitude and other things. The Ukrainian advance was checked and thrown back just like all the other attempts thus far.
    The HIMARS is not a POS but the potholes it made did not meaningfully affect Russian supplies to its forces. If the civilian population wasn't starving and in dire need of products, then the military wasn't short of food, ammo and warm clothes either.

    And why would Belarus need to join the 'SMO' any more than they did on the 24th of Feb, when Russian forces attacked from Belarussian territory the first time 'round?

    And blowing up the bridges doesn't really prevent anything nor mean what you think it means. Russia wouldn't use them to advance back onto the right bank - as the Ukrainians could set explosives to them or hide artillery in range.


    Last edited by flamming_python on Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total

    GarryB, Big_Gazza, auslander, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

    billybatts91
    billybatts91


    Posts : 355
    Points : 357
    Join date : 2022-02-23

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

    Post  billybatts91 Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:58 am








    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov


    Posts : 3258
    Points : 3240
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:59 am

    No they pushed Russia out, even by russians own standard, the supply lines where targetted and stressed out making resupply to much of a problem, Ukraine was the cause of that so YES RUSSIA WAS PUSHED OUT.

    Firebird dislikes this post

    MMBR
    MMBR


    Posts : 98
    Points : 100
    Join date : 2016-10-13

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

    Post  MMBR Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:02 pm

    [/quote]
    They lied about the state of the army, it's not as great as the Copium guys here on the forum would like you to believe.

    The usual suspects have talked about traps and counter-offensives a thousand times and NOTHING has happened

    The Russian army will continue to try to advance, but slowly and deliberately. The maximum will be the liberation of Donbass, after which attempts will be made to negotiate peace from a strong defensive position.

    For a real offensive, the Russian side would have had to mobilize 1 million men, which, by the way, would not be a problem. That far more than the 300k were mobilized is just a vague rumor and far from reality. The element of surprise is gone, in contrast to the beginning of the operation. By now most of the Ukrainian forces have gained combat experience and in the next wave of mobilization Ukraine will try to mobilize 300k men, even if it's only 200k that will buffer the mobilization of the Russian side a bit. The Ukrainian side is being supported with more and more weapon systems, which, unlike at the beginning, is now being done in secret. Ukraine is now fighting with NATO standards and the camps at NATO are still well stocked. Also, NATO can give away modern self-used equipment, since it would react nuclear in case of an attack by Russia. The US is in the process of helping the UKraine build an integrated air defense system.

    Aid to Ukraine will not stop, the US wants to defeat Russia at all costs...no matter how much debt they incur in the process, the money press is on. USA will fight Russia to the last ukrainian!!!
    [/quote]

    ************************************
    Except ukraine is drip feeding their army into russian artillery. Attacking piecemeal into a defending russian line with reliably supply lines means alot of Orc casualties, Russia preserving its manpower. Rinse and repeat like 2022 over several years...I believe other members of this forum described it well, I will use their words:

    "In the long-run, if this war keeps up, the Ukraine will be absorbed into Russia region by region as it's grinded down economically and militarily. They should be salvaging a peace while that's still an option, instead of challenging Russia on its own territory".

    "The EU is arming and supporting a country at war at a time when their own problems are only getting bigger... energy costs have spiralled out of control and not just that... gas is actually used for a lot of other things including the chemical industry and for fertiliser... the US to the rescue can't even supply its own needs let alone rescue the EU.... their method of rescue for the EU is to tell the EU to move production to the US and get subsidies from the money printing machine... the EU has already stated it will take the US to the WTO over it... but when has that ever stopped the US... they are the WTO..."

    That is one hell of an 80 year old strong NATO alliance alright... jocolor jocolor jocolor


    Last edited by MMBR on Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:08 pm; edited 5 times in total

    GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, Hole, Broski, Belisarius and ucmvulcan like this post

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 7796
    Points : 7872
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

    Post  flamming_python Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:02 pm

    Twitter seems to be blocked in Russia so can't view those tweets
    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 7796
    Points : 7872
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

    Post  flamming_python Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:07 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:No they pushed Russia out, even by russians own standard, the supply lines where targetted and stressed out making resupply to much of a problem, Ukraine was the cause of that so YES RUSSIA WAS PUSHED OUT.

    Did it not occur to you and the other geniuses on this forum why the Russians would announce a pullout on the 2nd day of the Ukrainian offensive?

    Quite a co-incidence that supply issues would suddenly become this critical, as compared to a week prior when Russia could have announced the pullout and thus saved itself from the accusation of a military defeat. What was it in the logistical situation that changed precisely?
    Or on the converse, Russia could not have held on for 9 days longer, even with this great alleged shortage of supplies, so that Zelensky will not have the time to move his forces in and claim the city in time for the G20?

    No, Russia was not 'pushed out'. It was a decision taken for reasons that we will find out I'm sure, within fairly short order.
    Some say it's politics, some say trap. I'm fairly sure it's not politics.

    GarryB, Big_Gazza, auslander, zepia, GunshipDemocracy, MMBR, Hole and like this post

    MMBR
    MMBR


    Posts : 98
    Points : 100
    Join date : 2016-10-13

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

    Post  MMBR Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:13 pm

    Russia moved a chess piece on the board.

    Preserved russian manpower, can kill Ukrainians more efficiently from new position on the left.

    Ukraine can occupy the city, but may not enjoy the price of claiming the land - forces bogged down in south, city can still be attacked by Russia from another direction and they wasted precious HIMAR missiles on dam for no benifit. Only made it easier for Russians to kill them.

    And Zelinsky missed out on massacaring Russians in city and vandalising russian heritage, civilisation and people before G20

    GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov


    Posts : 3258
    Points : 3240
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:23 pm

    flamming_python wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:No they pushed Russia out, even by russians own standard, the supply lines where targetted and stressed out making resupply to much of a problem, Ukraine was the cause of that so YES RUSSIA WAS PUSHED OUT.

    Did it not occur to you and the other geniuses on this forum why the Russians would announce a pullout on the 2nd day of the Ukrainian offensive?

    Quite a co-incidence that supply issues would suddenly become this critical, as compared to a week prior when Russia could have announced the pullout and thus saved itself from the accusation of a military defeat. What was it in the logistical situation that changed precisely?
    Or on the converse, Russia could not have held on for 9 days longer, even with this great alleged shortage of supplies, so that Zelensky will not have the time to move his forces in and claim the city in time for the G20?

    No, Russia was not 'pushed out'. It was a decision taken for reasons that we will find out I'm sure, within fairly short order.
    Some say it's politics, some say trap. I'm fairly sure it's not politics.

    Look buddy you can try and dress it up all you want, Russa was FORCED to make that choice because of Ukraine PERIOD, was it the best choice giving the options? maybe that's up for debate but your a delusional person if your going to sit there and claimed they made the choice because they wanted to, they did it BECAUSE UKRAINE MADE THEM.

    Firebird dislikes this post

    billybatts91
    billybatts91


    Posts : 355
    Points : 357
    Join date : 2022-02-23

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

    Post  billybatts91 Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:34 pm

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 64364310
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf


    Posts : 1195
    Points : 1263
    Join date : 2014-02-05
    Location : https://odysee.com/@airbornewolf:8

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

    Post  Airbornewolf Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:44 pm

    flamming_python wrote:Twitter seems to be blocked in Russia so can't view those tweets

    It is Twitter Flamming, you do not miss anything....

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 Captur16

    here, take a look at this instead thumbsup .

    DPR clears out Ukrainian troops near Avdiivka


    russia Peek-A-Boo! russia
    RF Lancet strikes M777 howitzer in the Kherson Region


    RF Lancet deployed on counter-battery task on Ukrainian M777 firing location


    RF troops have taken Pavlovka, Donetsk

    GarryB, franco, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, zepia and like this post

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 7796
    Points : 7872
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

    Post  flamming_python Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:45 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:No they pushed Russia out, even by russians own standard, the supply lines where targetted and stressed out making resupply to much of a problem, Ukraine was the cause of that so YES RUSSIA WAS PUSHED OUT.

    Did it not occur to you and the other geniuses on this forum why the Russians would announce a pullout on the 2nd day of the Ukrainian offensive?

    Quite a co-incidence that supply issues would suddenly become this critical, as compared to a week prior when Russia could have announced the pullout and thus saved itself from the accusation of a military defeat. What was it in the logistical situation that changed precisely?
    Or on the converse, Russia could not have held on for 9 days longer, even with this great alleged shortage of supplies, so that Zelensky will not have the time to move his forces in and claim the city in time for the G20?

    No, Russia was not 'pushed out'. It was a decision taken for reasons that we will find out I'm sure, within fairly short order.
    Some say it's politics, some say trap. I'm fairly sure it's not politics.

    Look buddy you can try and dress it up all you want, Russa was FORCED to make that choice because of Ukraine PERIOD, was it the best choice giving the options? maybe that's up for debate but your a delusional person if your going to sit there and claimed they made the choice because they wanted to, they did it BECAUSE UKRAINE MADE THEM.

    No, they didn't make them

    The Russians were expecting the Ukrainian offensive and when it started they made their own move

    Why even in France nevermind in the Ukraine they've been shouting 'trap!' yesterday. They don't know what the Russians are up to. Or maybe they do. We'll see what happens.

    GarryB, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy and Hole like this post

    Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker


    Posts : 1334
    Points : 1414
    Join date : 2009-08-04
    Age : 34
    Location : Indonesia

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

    Post  Stealthflanker Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:46 pm

    Well. Is land and ferry the only way Russians can resupply ?
    billybatts91
    billybatts91


    Posts : 355
    Points : 357
    Join date : 2022-02-23

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

    Post  billybatts91 Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:09 pm

    MMBR wrote:Russia moved a chess piece on the board.

    Preserved russian manpower, can kill Ukrainians more efficiently from new position on the left.

    Ukraine can occupy the city, but may not enjoy the price of claiming the land - forces bogged down in south, city can still be attacked by Russia from another direction and they wasted precious HIMAR missiles on dam for no benifit. Only made it easier for Russians to kill them.

    And Zelinsky missed out on massacaring Russians in city and vandalising russian heritage, civilisation and people before G20

    The problem with that logic is, has Russia done any of those things where they've retreated in other parts of Ukraine? I haven't seen it yet. Could happen soon, but we have yet to see it.
    lyle6
    lyle6


    Posts : 1422
    Points : 1418
    Join date : 2020-09-13
    Location : Philippines

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

    Post  lyle6 Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:13 pm

    Are you stupid or what? Which nation is on its 9th round of mobilization? Where do you think did all those biomass go?

    GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, Hole, Broski, Belisarius and ucmvulcan like this post

    billybatts91
    billybatts91


    Posts : 355
    Points : 357
    Join date : 2022-02-23

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

    Post  billybatts91 Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:22 pm

    I agree with this sentiment. The Donbass is not enough and even Russia taking that at this moment is questionable because Ukraine has well fortified defenses there. If Russia doesn't do something soon, this could turn into a huge disaster (Afghan withdrawal type). Ukraine is mobilizing more men, a lot of them are getting NATO training in NATO countries, they're replenishing more weapons and the momentum is on their side. Russia looks tentative and overwhelmed. I'm not saying Russia can't turn it around, but time is of the essence here. If they're gonna do something to turn the tide, they gotta do it in the next few weeks one would imagine.

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 47475410

    Hannibal Barca likes this post

    Tolstoy
    Tolstoy


    Posts : 100
    Points : 96
    Join date : 2015-07-12

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

    Post  Tolstoy Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:32 pm

    Azi wrote: Yes, it's true that Russia also has asian roots, not to mention the geography...but the european influence is too big.
    Precisely! This is why despite the fact that Russia is going to win hands down in Ukraine Putin should NOT burn the European bridge for the sake of some discredited, meaningless mostly third world gatherings like BRICS and SCO.  

    Netherlands has already started the process of lifting sanctions against Russia, I understand Italy under its new nationalist government is contemplating doing the same. Rest of Europe will also follow.

    The only relation that should count for Russia outside Europe is China not third world, poverty stricken South Africa or India.

    Isos wrote: Nikolaev was impossible to take.

    Retreat, re-equip and start a better offensive.
    What makes you say that? Russia has established complete air dominance over Ukraine's skies. Precision strikes has caused Ukrainians to retreat in several sectors across Mykolaiv.  A besieged city like Mykolaiv can always be over run.

    Hole likes this post

    Broski dislikes this post

    billybatts91
    billybatts91


    Posts : 355
    Points : 357
    Join date : 2022-02-23

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

    Post  billybatts91 Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:39 pm

    Current situation in Kherson...

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 53564310
    avatar
    Arrow


    Posts : 1749
    Points : 1743
    Join date : 2012-02-12

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

    Post  Arrow Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:39 pm

    The only relation that should count for Russia outside Europe is China not third world, poverty stricken South Africa or India. wrote:

    India is the world's third economy Laughing

    GarryB, GunshipDemocracy, Broski and ucmvulcan like this post

    Erk
    Erk


    Posts : 851
    Points : 862
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Empire of Lies

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

    Post  Erk Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:40 pm

    billybatts91 wrote:I agree with this sentiment. The Donbass is not enough and even Russia taking that at this moment is questionable because Ukraine has well fortified defenses there. If Russia doesn't do something soon, this could turn into a huge disaster (Afghan withdrawal type). Ukraine is mobilizing more men, a lot of them are getting NATO training in NATO countries, they're replenishing more weapons and the momentum is on their side. Russia looks tentative and overwhelmed. I'm not saying Russia can't turn it around, but time is of the essence here. If they're gonna do something to turn the tide, they gotta do it in the next few weeks one would imagine.
    Reads like a load of anti-Russian propaganda to me.

    Russia has acquired 20% of the territory of Ukraine and many millions of the citizens.
    Close to 8million Ukrainians have fled as refugees, so a country that once had 43million population, is down to what, 28million or so and falling.

    Russia has never been more popular to the non-aligned countries, the so called global south.
    Who would have thought so many countries have put their hand up to join BRICS, it's all to do with what Russia is fighting for.

    It's a marathon not a sprint and it doesn't sound like Russia is loosing to me.

    sepheronx, GarryB, Firebird, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, MMBR, Hole and like this post

    Tolstoy
    Tolstoy


    Posts : 100
    Points : 96
    Join date : 2015-07-12

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

    Post  Tolstoy Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:45 pm

    Arrow wrote: India is the world's third economy Laughing
    Laughing Laughing Self fulfilling bias at its best. Either you are Indian or one of those notorious Indian forum members have shared such garbage with you.

    India is the world's 6th largest economy after US, China, Germany, Japan and probably even U.K.

    Most importantly their per capita income is 1/5 of that of Russia's. That's how poor a country it is.

    Hole likes this post

    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 3470
    Points : 3472
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

    Post  ALAMO Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:48 pm

    Airbornewolf wrote:
    RF troops have taken Pavlovka, Donetsk

    They are shooting at some strongpoint in a building using PG-7R??
    Weird. It is a tandem HEAT round designer to penetrate heavy armor with ERA cover.

    lyle6 wrote:Are you stupid or what? Which nation is on its 9th round of mobilization? Where do you think did all those biomass go?

    To the meatgrinder. Steadily ahead.

    By the way, yes he is Laughing

    Erk wrote:
    Russia has acquired 20% of the territory of Ukraine and many millions of the citizens.

    They reclaimed some 70% of the Ukro economy, to begin with. Including a giant part of resources. Even the agriculture there is about half of the entire Ukraine before 2014. All the coal, most of iron, the biggest gas reserves in Europe, plus some oil under the sea beth. The sole Zaporoska NPP is worth some $50 bln if constructed in Europe.
    And tore the remaining 30% to pieces making the Ukropistan a shithole that will be jealous of the Zimbabwe infrastructure and the standard of living soon.
    A full scale decommunization at full swing. The bloody commies have built every single thing that made the regular Ukr so proud and civilized.
    Let them try the Ukro type of freedom - that is anarchy, rule of rolling juntas, and resolving matters on the maidan, including throwing people out of the windows as a historical heritage. Let's see how tasty is that.


    Last edited by ALAMO on Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

    GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, MMBR, Hole and Broski like this post


    Sponsored content


    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:18 am