Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+66
ludovicense
Dr.Snufflebug
famschopman
Rodion_Romanovic
owais.usmani
Godric
VARGR198
Airbornewolf
0nillie0
andalusia
DerWolf
Firebird
Sujoy
calripson
Erk
Scorpius
Isos
mnztr
Krepost
Ispan
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Belisarius
sepheronx
ALAMO
Arrow
Walther von Oldenburg
GunshipDemocracy
LMFS
JohninMK
Tolstoy
Big_Gazza
Lapain
ATLASCUB
GarryB
lyle6
Kiko
Serberus
ucmvulcan
crod
Werewolf
kvs
franco
flamming_python
Broski
TMA1
auslander
AlfaT8
Podlodka77
PapaDragon
Azi
Mir
nomadski
Arsenic
sundoesntrise
Hole
Stealthflanker
Regular
caveat emptor
limb
thegopnik
billybatts91
PhSt
Backman
zorobabel
SeigSoloyvov
Arkanghelsk
70 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 Empty Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:11 pm

limb wrote:Kadyrov named the culprit. Hes a bigger russian patriot than any of the potbelly dinosaurs in the command. The only thing I dont agree with him on is the usage of tactical nukes. Thats retarded.

I have always said: there is nothing better than the voiced truth, albeit bitter, offensive, but the truth. This is the only way to move forward. Therefore, I cannot remain silent about what happened in Krasny Liman.

The defense of this section was led by the commander of the Central Military District, Colonel-General Alexander Lapin. The same Lapin, who received the star of the Hero of Russia for the capture of Lisichansk, although de facto he was not there and was not around. Lapin was also given over to the troops of the Western Military District.

The colonel-general deployed mobilized fighters from the LPR and other units on all frontiers of the Liman direction, but did not provide them with the necessary communications, interaction and the supply of ammunition. Two weeks ago, Major General Commander of the Akhmat Special Forces, my dear BROTHER Apty Alaudinov, personally reported to me that our fighters could become an easy target. In turn, I informed Valery Gerasimov, Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, about the danger. But the general assured me that he had no doubts about Lapin's leadership talent and did not believe that a retreat was possible in Krasny Liman and its environs.

A week later, Lapin moves his headquarters to Starobelsk, a hundred kilometers from his subordinates, while he himself sits in Lugansk. How can you quickly manage units, being 150 km away from them? Due to the lack of elementary military logistics, today we have left several settlements and a large piece of territory.

It's not a shame that Lapin is mediocre. And the fact that he is covered at the top by the leaders in the General Staff. If I had my way, I would have demoted Lapin to the rank of private, would have deprived him of his awards and, with a machine gun in his hands, would have sent him to the front lines to wash away my shame with blood.

Army nepotism will not lead to good. In the army, it is necessary to appoint people of a strong character, courageous, principled, who worry about their fighters, who tear their teeth for their soldier, who know that a subordinate cannot be left without help and support. There is no place for nepotism in the army, especially in difficult times.

We didn't have enough raisins? Even then, I said: shoot at the enemy’s military concentration in the Izyum captured by the Nazis, especially since our artillery at that time had such an opportunity. They would have done away with the main Satanists and fascists at once. We must carry out NWO in the full sense of the word, and not flirt. Use every opportunity and every weapon to defend OUR territory. Donetsk is still being shelled. Residents of the joined 4 territories want to be protected.

I don't know what the RF Ministry of Defense reports to the Supreme Commander-in-Chief, but in my personal opinion, more drastic measures should be taken, up to the declaration of martial law in the border areas and the use of low-yield nuclear weapons. It is not necessary to take every decision with an eye on the Western American community - it has already said so and done a lot against us.
    Yesterday there was a parade in Izyum, today a flag in Liman, and what tomorrow?
    Everything would be fine if it weren't so bad.

https://t.me/RKadyrov_95/2911

Wow so the curtain dropped huh???

I wonder what all the bloomers on the forum will say to this lmao

"Kadyrov didn't go to general Staff school"

"He doesn't understand the front situation"

"He should pick a rifle and go to the front - pussy"

Hahahahaha

What a SHITSHOW

limb and sundoesntrise like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:13 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:

here start the defense posts, Russia put itself in that position to start with. There isn't anyone to blame but themselves.

Now you try to use it has a justifiable excuse why the clusterfuck happened.

Fanboys being fanboys

Let's play a game - are you smarter than a soviet boomer?

Okay what do you do, if 4 weeks ago you see thousands of Ukros swarm your position

1) withdraw forces in advance

2) send reinforcements to hold position

3) do absolutely nothing for 4 weeks because the telegram(literal not application soviet boomers must not use telegram application ) did not arrive

Choose - you have been informed of the situation - but not before you have already lost the entire region - quick you must send the message by horse

None of the above, because I'd have had a healthy number of reserves in that area to mirror any Ukie troop deployments if I was russia. To the point they would not be swarming anything,  I would have also ordered any pontoon bridges destroyed rather than leave it up.

If I wanted to set a trap, I would have ordered a feint attack allow some fighting to go on then pull back and once a good number of ukie troops cross, I'd order a pincer, destroy the crossing network with my AF, trap and kill all the enemy units.

Last edited by SeigSoloyvov on Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

limb likes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:14 pm

limb wrote:Kadyrov named the culprit. Hes a bigger russian patriot than any of the potbelly dinosaurs in the command. The only thing I dont agree with him on is the usage of tactical nukes. Thats retarded.

I have always said: there is nothing better than the voiced truth, albeit bitter, offensive, but the truth. This is the only way to move forward. Therefore, I cannot remain silent about what happened in Krasny Liman.

The defense of this section was led by the commander of the Central Military District, Colonel-General Alexander Lapin. The same Lapin, who received the star of the Hero of Russia for the capture of Lisichansk, although de facto he was not there and was not around. Lapin was also given over to the troops of the Western Military District.

The colonel-general deployed mobilized fighters from the LPR and other units on all frontiers of the Liman direction, but did not provide them with the necessary communications, interaction and the supply of ammunition. Two weeks ago, Major General Commander of the Akhmat Special Forces, my dear BROTHER Apty Alaudinov, personally reported to me that our fighters could become an easy target. In turn, I informed Valery Gerasimov, Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, about the danger. But the general assured me that he had no doubts about Lapin's leadership talent and did not believe that a retreat was possible in Krasny Liman and its environs.

A week later, Lapin moves his headquarters to Starobelsk, a hundred kilometers from his subordinates, while he himself sits in Lugansk. How can you quickly manage units, being 150 km away from them? Due to the lack of elementary military logistics, today we have left several settlements and a large piece of territory.

It's not a shame that Lapin is mediocre. And the fact that he is covered at the top by the leaders in the General Staff. If I had my way, I would have demoted Lapin to the rank of private, would have deprived him of his awards and, with a machine gun in his hands, would have sent him to the front lines to wash away my shame with blood.

Army nepotism will not lead to good. In the army, it is necessary to appoint people of a strong character, courageous, principled, who worry about their fighters, who tear their teeth for their soldier, who know that a subordinate cannot be left without help and support. There is no place for nepotism in the army, especially in difficult times.

We didn't have enough raisins? Even then, I said: shoot at the enemy’s military concentration in the Izyum captured by the Nazis, especially since our artillery at that time had such an opportunity. They would have done away with the main Satanists and fascists at once. We must carry out NWO in the full sense of the word, and not flirt. Use every opportunity and every weapon to defend OUR territory. Donetsk is still being shelled. Residents of the joined 4 territories want to be protected.

I don't know what the RF Ministry of Defense reports to the Supreme Commander-in-Chief, but in my personal opinion, more drastic measures should be taken, up to the declaration of martial law in the border areas and the use of low-yield nuclear weapons. It is not necessary to take every decision with an eye on the Western American community - it has already said so and done a lot against us.
    Yesterday there was a parade in Izyum, today a flag in Liman, and what tomorrow?

Impossible, this was all plannnnnnnnnnnnnnnned it was a strategic move by russian brass.

That said well at least SOMEONE has the balls to tell the truth and he was correct in his words, minus the nukes that is going to far.

Last edited by SeigSoloyvov on Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
    zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:16 pm

Edit: Already posted above ^

Last edited by zorobabel on Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:16 pm

Mir wrote:
    Backman wrote:I'm glad there's an F1 race this weekend. So i don't have to watch this garbage

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I was a huge fan but stopped watching years ago - it just became way too boring.

The new cars are way better imo.

GunshipDemocracy likes this post

zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:19 pm

Glad Kadyrov came out with the realities. The territorial losses incurred in the AFU's Kharkov counter-offensive can only be caused by massive ineptitude, and that ineptitude obviously being the result of deep-seated nepotism within the army, as Kadyrov notes.

limb likes this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:22 pm

The situation is getting ridiculous:roll:

Its been weeks now since the Ukro Nazis continue to make gains in the Kharkov direction, every time I take a pause from checking the latest update and then take a peek after a few days, the situation keeps getting more and more frustrating. angry

limb and Arsenic like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:23 pm

Great statement by Kadyrov, he's 100% right.

franco likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:24 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 Img_2201

Look at the shining face of our general staff

A man who would surpass any challenge! There where he is, there is victory!

Gerasimov:
    Colonel General Lapin! Take the bridge!

Lapin:
    Uhhh sir yes sir!

Jr Lt. 1:
    Uhh sir we have lost company 1 at the bridge!

Lapin:
    Send the 2nd one to the exact location!

Jr Lt 2:
    Uhh sir company 2 is gone

Lapin:
    Send the 3rd!

Lt 3:
    Uhh sir they're all lost!

Lapin:
    Okay let's move HQ back 150km

Hey fodder! Send the message to Putin by Pidgeon, but it must arrive 30 days after - he doesn't watch telegram so he won't know ! Let's move quickly dill is coming and VKS will drop 2 birds on our heads if we don't gtfo of here!

Lt 4: Sir but Liman??

Lapin: You stay there! Il get help!

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:26 pm

It's over bros we lost the war, ukrainian soldiers went Rambo style defeating 300k Russian reserves Sad
    limb

Post  limb Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:29 pm

I hope kadyrov names more potbellies. That Lapin asshole couldntve been the only one. Theres also Andrei Sychevoi, the guy who commanded the decence of balakleya and kupyansk.

Probably many more.
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:32 pm

From now on hopefully Kadyrov will be taken seriously by Garisimov. The blog autists have the ear of Kadyrov. Kadyrov has the ear of Garisimov. Hopefully Garisimov learned something. The next time Kadyrov is concerned about something , f*cking listen and take on the situation with both hands !

Arsenic likes this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:36 pm

This war made me respect chechens alot more, i cry like a bitch when a dentist tries to give me a root canal even though he numbed my tooth, while these guys are not even crying in pain getting their hands or foot cutoff on live videos.
    billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:43 pm

You can tell the difference between Kadyrov and the Russian military brass. He seems to be close to his people on the ground in Ukraine and genuinely cares about their well-being and winning this war, by an means necessary.

Russian brass are not like this sadly.

limb likes this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:48 pm

Every war is a good opportunity to cleanse the ranks of military of inept officers. Soviets needed more than a year during WW2 to perform that task.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:49 pm

Do you really think Russia needs to go nuclear on Ukraine as per Kadyrov?
    Conventionally Russia overpowers anything Ukraine can throw at them.

Advantage in aviation, surveillance, drones, trained reserves, heavy and light equipment, you name it. It’s one sided.

auslander, GunshipDemocracy and Broski like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:50 pm

These "studs" have been around for ages

Only difference is that They just got new uniforms and offices and gained respect

Generally the army is full with them- in 90s they ran everything like it

They burned the maikop brigade and other guys in Chechnya  

The problem is not that they are purposefully inept or traitors, they're just... well dumb... as in any army these are what you get

Meatheads like Surovikin

Mizintsev is a brain, but surovikin , Lapin, you can tell by their faces who is a brain and who is a meat head

The studs typically lacking critical thinking and regularly double down on bad decisions

Like the bridge at seversky donets

If they fail theyl burn more companies and reserves in 1 day out of frustration

When they fail after doubling down they freeze up

Which is why he probably couldn't make the call to throw reserves at Liman - he probably feared getting guys killed

And thats what happened at Liman

They are not thinkers

Don't get me wrong such men have a place , as NCO  like starshinas or praporshik ranks,  

But they have no business in command

And the problem is you gave these guys 300,000 fresh meat... but you paralyzed an already tiny brain with such complicated and strict rules of engagement

So an already inept person, is nervous and hesitant to make decisions

And so the fault lies with the suits, those are the ones who paralyzed the army since day 1

limb and Arsenic like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:54 pm

Regular wrote:Do you really think Russia needs to go nuclear on Ukraine as per Kadyrov?
    Conventionally Russia overpowers anything Ukraine can throw at them.

Advantage in aviation, surveillance, drones, trained reserves, heavy and light equipment, you name it. It’s one sided.

Using tactical nukes would end the war quicker though, there is that.
    limb

Post  limb Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:54 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:These "studs" have been around for ages

Only difference is that They just got new uniforms and offices and gained respect

Generally the army is full with them- in 90s they ran everything like it

They burned the maikop brigade and other guys in Chechnya  

The problem is not that they are purposefully inept or traitors, they're just... well dumb... as in any army these are what you get

Meatheads like Surovikin

Mizintsev is a brain, but surovikin , Lapin, you can tell by their faces who is a brain and who is a meat head

The studs typically lacking critical thinking and regularly double down on bad decisions

Like the bridge at seversky donets

If they fail theyl burn more companies and reserves in 1 day out of frustration

When they fail after doubling down they freeze up

Which is why he probably couldn't make the call to throw reserves at Liman - he probably feared getting guys killed

And thats what happened at Liman

They are not thinkers

Don't get me wrong such men have a place , as NCO  like starshinas or praporshik ranks,  

But they have no business in command

And the problem is you gave these guys 300,000 fresh meat... but you paralyzed an already tiny brain with such complicated and strict rules of engagement

So an already inept person, is nervous and hesitant to make decisions

And so the fault lies with the suits, those are the ones who paralyzed the army since day 1

The guy who allegedly commanded the failed belogorovka crossing was Andrei Sychevoi.

I agree with what you said. They're most likely just dumb and lack initiative, kinda like a lot of Union commanders in the US civil war.

Arkanghelsk likes this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:59 pm

So now, will Putin and whoever around him will finally realize what happened and do steps like what Lincoln did during US civil wars ? Firing generals until finally someone with brain shows up ?

GunshipDemocracy and owais.usmani like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:59 pm

limb wrote:

The guy who allegedly commanded the failed belogorovka crossing was Andrei Sychevoi.

I agree with what you said. They're most likely just dumb and lack initiative, kinda like a lot of Union commanders in the US civil war.

You get the idea, it's a repeating story

From moskva, Liman, Belgorovka, Saki,

The men in charge there have no business at such a position

Why do you think those admirals and generals were all dismissed?

They belong as NCO, but not in command

It just sucks this is how they are learning

Now it makes sense that this is not a trap or even planned

Literally they are giving the officers a simple task and trying to decide who is capable and who is inept

Mizintsev is a God

He took Mariupol in 1 month

That guy is modern zhukov and he should be joint commander and assigned all assets

Subordinate everyone to him and let him run the show

He does not play around and is a chess man, with a heavy hand
    billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:04 pm

Ukraine now attacking Crimea

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:10 pm

Backman wrote:From now on hopefully Kadyrov will be taken seriously by Garisimov. The blog autists have the ear of Kadyrov. Kadyrov has the ear of Garisimov. Hopefully Garisimov learned something. The next time Kadyrov is concerned about something , f*cking listen and take on the situation with both hands !
    Kadyrov is a batallion commander at best. He only knows to assamble a few thousand guys and storm a city head-on. He would do this with every city in the fake state and loose 50.000 men with that approach. For him they would be all martyrs going to the heavens. But this is not how you run a operation of this size.

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, LMFS, lyle6 and like this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:11 pm

Another sabotage i guess... That's what Rosgvardia and FSB's job.
    limb

Post  limb Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:12 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    limb wrote:

You get the idea, it's a repeating story

From moskva, Liman, Belgorovka, Saki,

The men in charge there have no business at such a position

Why do you think those admirals and generals were all dismissed?

They belong as NCO, but not in command

It just sucks this is how they are learning

Now it makes sense that this is not a trap or even planned

Literally they are giving the officers a simple task and trying to decide who is capable and who is inept

Mizintsev is a God

He took Mariupol in 1 month

That guy is modern zhukov and he should be joint commander and assigned all assets

Subordinate everyone to him and let him run the show

He does not play around and is a chess man, with a heavy hand
    It seems like the command in the south is most competent.

After that its the LDNR command, but they lack resources.

Russian army in donbass is average. No big loss, but no advance for 4 months.

Northern russian command is incompetent, lacking initiative and flexibility. It also seems to have huge problems with tanbk abandonments. Most photos of captured russian tranks are from the kharkov front ever since the start of the SMO. It was the northern command which lost 2 T-90Ms. The southern command lost 0

Won't talk about the Russian navy, since they're absolute trash, given what happened at saki, moskva, and berdyansk.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:04 pm