Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+66
ludovicense
Dr.Snufflebug
famschopman
Rodion_Romanovic
owais.usmani
Godric
VARGR198
Airbornewolf
0nillie0
andalusia
DerWolf
Firebird
Sujoy
calripson
Erk
Scorpius
Isos
mnztr
Krepost
Ispan
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Belisarius
sepheronx
ALAMO
Arrow
Walther von Oldenburg
GunshipDemocracy
LMFS
JohninMK
Tolstoy
Big_Gazza
Lapain
ATLASCUB
GarryB
lyle6
Kiko
Serberus
ucmvulcan
crod
Werewolf
kvs
franco
flamming_python
Broski
TMA1
auslander
AlfaT8
Podlodka77
PapaDragon
Azi
Mir
nomadski
Arsenic
sundoesntrise
Hole
Stealthflanker
Regular
caveat emptor
limb
thegopnik
billybatts91
PhSt
Backman
zorobabel
SeigSoloyvov
Arkanghelsk
70 posters

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 3475
    Points : 3477
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

    Post  ALAMO Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:38 am

    dionis wrote:What the hell are you all talking about?
    https://t.me/Slavyangrad/12658
    https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/28745
    It was a truck explosion, and the detonation was timed to be near the fuel train (makes sense for max damage, right?).
    The shrapnel hit a fuel car, but thankfully it didn't look like it did much.
    Did you see the civilian car right by the truck? RIP.

    The only question I have is, was it a suicide attack, or they have blown up some poor soul who was just driving his truck with cargo scratch
    Anyway, ISIS roots are more and more obvious, so the antiterror operation is a clear solution sniper

    flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and Broski like this post

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 7798
    Points : 7874
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

    Post  flamming_python Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:41 am

    zorobabel wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:
    sundoesntrise wrote:

    https://t.me/uniannet/75114

    Video from the moment the blast came through, filmed by a dash cam.

    Sounds to me like that is an incoming missile.

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 39 Gwhrjr10
    Does anyone ever wonder why the Russian MoD continues to downplay these obvious attacks?

    Calling it a "fire" is the dumbest crap I have ever heard.

    You've been harping on about the Russian MoD response for pages now. As if it's the most important matter of all here

    Did it really rile you up that bad?

    Well, then you agree with what was said in the State Duma commision about credibility of MoD reports and statements Smile
    sepheronx
    sepheronx


    Posts : 7870
    Points : 8136
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 33
    Location : Canada

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

    Post  sepheronx Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:42 am

    flamming_python wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Flaming, your giving into stupidity.

    If it was a missile, there would be debris of it and proof. We got videos of a massive explosion from a truck.

    Fuсk it

    Spread some missile debris around, hold them accountable anyway, and use it as a way to motivate the Russian population Twisted Evil

    I'm more interested to see what the Russians do now.

    They bombed the ever living hell out of Ukraines infrastructure recently. For this terrorist move, is a big deal in Russia and it may force governments hand.

    There is a massive discontent for the Kremlin rather quiet attitude and passive moves. Which I would love to be a fly on the wall during these meetings to hear what they are saying.

    flamming_python, Big_Gazza and Broski like this post

    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 3475
    Points : 3477
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

    Post  ALAMO Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:44 am

    flamming_python wrote:
    zorobabel wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:
    sundoesntrise wrote:

    https://t.me/uniannet/75114

    Video from the moment the blast came through, filmed by a dash cam.

    Sounds to me like that is an incoming missile.

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 39 Gwhrjr10
    Does anyone ever wonder why the Russian MoD continues to downplay these obvious attacks?

    Calling it a "fire" is the dumbest crap I have ever heard.

    You've been harping on about the Russian MoD response for pages now. As if it's the most important matter of all here

    Did it really rile you up that bad?

    Well, then you agree with what was said in the State Duma commision about credibility of MoD reports and statements Smile

    First of all, it is being called "fire" in the western shitstream. The terror nature of this act is way too clear&obvious to everyone, so they are trying to fool the audience by selective wording.
    It won't work, the same way as didn't work with the NS.
    People in Europe are quite sensitive on the civilian infrastructure that makes the life better. They won't consider that as "act of war" but a terror attack.
    Which I find actually funny, as this is a legitimate military object. Only the lack of means that forced the Ukrs to use terroristic measures will backfire on them Twisted Evil

    flamming_python, Werewolf, kvs, Hole and Mir like this post

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 7798
    Points : 7874
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

    Post  flamming_python Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:59 am

    Podlodka77 wrote:Well, now half of the forum members want nuclear war - luckily you don't have access to a suitcase with buttons..  Very Happy


    I just hadn't read the later posts yet about the truck bomb pirat

    And yes if it's an attack on Russian infrastructure/population using NATO weapons and personnel then that's grounds for immediate retaliation.


    Last edited by flamming_python on Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

    GarryB and Podlodka77 like this post

    Werewolf
    Werewolf


    Posts : 5744
    Points : 5941
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

    Post  Werewolf Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:59 am

    Ahhh the well awaited influx of sleeper cells was activated. Like on Crimea like on this forum. Single or two digit commenters trying to use ЦИПСО tactics.

    Millions of refugees have crossed the border to Russia and even the dumbest Special Agency would use this to infiltrate with some sleeper cells months or even years prior for such an opportunity.

    It is rather clear that like in the case of crimean aerodrome sabotage they had help from the inside.

    The border to crimea is controlled and the entrance to the crimean bridge has another post for control. Clearly someone involved with guards and maybe even logistics of the train infrastructure/logistics timed it.

    The damage is only to sections, which can be repaired within a week if they want.
    The crucial part is find the sleeping cell network and smoke them. This of course counts also for this forum. Garry, you need someones help to smoke the western sleeping cells on here causing drama and panic.

    flamming_python, kvs, ALAMO, wilhelm, auslander, zepia, Rodion_Romanovic and like this post

    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77


    Posts : 1674
    Points : 1678
    Join date : 2022-01-06
    Location : Z

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

    Post  Podlodka77 Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:14 am

    Werewolf is right. Ukroshitstans look like Russians and they speak Russian, so it is not easy to prevent them from infiltrating the Russian ranks. The bridge is 18 km long and the destroyed part is 150 to 200 meters long. If according to some this is a "change in the balance of power", as one idiot wrote, then can we expect Ukroshitstan to move in the direction of Rostov, Kursk and Moscow ?
    I'm not really sure about that... Very Happy



    Werewolf, kvs, ALAMO, auslander, Hole and Broski like this post

    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 3475
    Points : 3477
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

    Post  ALAMO Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:16 am

    Podlodka77 wrote:Werewolf is right. Ukroshitstans look like Russians and they speak Russian, so it is not easy to prevent them from infiltrating the Russian ranks. The bridge is 18 km long and the destroyed part is 150 to 200 meters long. If according to some this is a "change in the balance of power", as one idiot wrote, then can we expect Ukroshitstan to move in the direction of Rostov, Kursk and Moscow ?
    I'm not really sure about that...  Very Happy

    Who wrote that shit? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Now?
    When a land connection is secured? Laughing Laughing Laughing

    GarryB and Hole like this post

    auslander
    auslander


    Posts : 1638
    Points : 1718
    Join date : 2015-04-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

    Post  auslander Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:17 am

    We were just out and about. Price controls are still in affect. POL prices haven't budged. Food emporium, VCO reports normal business, no panic buying. Hit the bankomat to get my pension, that worked and the exchange rate is normal. Custom at bankomat was normal, IOW we were the only ones at the machine.

    We'll see what the rest of the day brings. At this time, normal life on this island and this village.

    GarryB, franco, kvs, JohninMK, Hole and Podlodka77 like this post

    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77


    Posts : 1674
    Points : 1678
    Join date : 2022-01-06
    Location : Z

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

    Post  Podlodka77 Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:21 am

    ALAMO wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:Werewolf is right. Ukroshitstans look like Russians and they speak Russian, so it is not easy to prevent them from infiltrating the Russian ranks. The bridge is 18 km long and the destroyed part is 150 to 200 meters long. If according to some this is a "change in the balance of power", as one idiot wrote, then can we expect Ukroshitstan to move in the direction of Rostov, Kursk and Moscow ?
    I'm not really sure about that...  Very Happy

    Who wrote that shit?  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
    Now?
    When a land connection is secured?  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing



    SUNDOESNTRISE....
    However, he edited that post as well as many others in the last hour and a half to two.


    Werewolf and GunshipDemocracy like this post

    avatar
    dionis


    Posts : 154
    Points : 155
    Join date : 2012-12-13

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

    Post  dionis Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:22 am

    Wiki told me that Ukraine decommissioned as part of some disarmament plan...  ~400 Kh-22s.

    So does that mean Russia has or had about 1,200 - 1,600 of these things? Who woulda-thunk-it that these were ground mode capable, too, without radar targets? Well, not pro-Western forum experts - I remember such comments from 20 years ago.

    Use it or lose it, right?


    Last edited by dionis on Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    nomadski
    nomadski


    Posts : 2124
    Points : 2134
    Join date : 2017-01-02

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

    Post  nomadski Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:22 am


    Looking at the damage on Rail and Road Bridge , then I would say , I am almost sure , there was no missile or Truck bomb . It points to charges being placed . If missile then no evidence of blast damage on Train or Road . No holes anywhere . Structure of Train intact . If Truck bomb , then , should see big and jagged holes in Road and Train being derailed . What we see is a clean cut section of Road , like It was cut by a knife ! An explosive knife . The small , hand placed explosive , was there only to put train on fire . Therefore like the attacks on pipelines ,it was small team of divers . But unlike pipelines , they were discharged from mini - submarines , as boats would be visible . In my mind , I knew , they would try this next . They were waiting to see response . And since no response was going to be given ,to pipeline attack , then they carried this out . The Russians , have only themselves to blame . The enemy is not to blame .

    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 3475
    Points : 3477
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

    Post  ALAMO Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:22 am

    Podlodka77 wrote:
    SUNDOESNTRISE....
    However, he edited that post as well as many others in the last hour and a half to two.

    Oh, my zoo personnel Laughing
    Goot to know! Laughing Laughing

    Podlodka77 likes this post

    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77


    Posts : 1674
    Points : 1678
    Join date : 2022-01-06
    Location : Z

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

    Post  Podlodka77 Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:33 am

    All these silent fans of Ukroshitstan need to know is that the conflict is taking place in that "country" - Ukroshitstan.
    And as for the "panic" in Russia, which the fans of Ukroshitstan want to invent, it is pure nonsense. Those who are prone to panic will always panic, while those who are not will be even more ready to strike back - when the time comes.
    You fucking Ukroshitstan fans and cunts.. lol!

    flamming_python, Big_Gazza and Hole like this post

    Isos
    Isos


    Posts : 10256
    Points : 10242
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

    Post  Isos Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:10 am

    dionis wrote:Wiki told me that Ukraine decommissioned as part of some disarmament plan...  ~400 Kh-22s.

    So does that mean Russia has or had about 1,200 - 1,600 of these things? Who woulda-thunk-it that these were ground mode capable, too, without radar targets? Well, not pro-Western forum experts - I remember such comments from 20 years ago.

    Use it or lose it, right?

    You know they can be secretly upgraded ? They worked on kh-32 and probably upgraded the electronic of some kh--22 to test it in Ukraine.

    The first kh-22 weren't made for precision stfikes. Maybe nuclear strike against a town was possible.

    Expect all the kh-22 to be upgraded now since it works fine.

    GunshipDemocracy and Broski like this post

    Isos
    Isos


    Posts : 10256
    Points : 10242
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

    Post  Isos Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:15 am

    Damaged but not destroyed. IMO it can be fixed easily.

    GarryB and kvs like this post

    Isos
    Isos


    Posts : 10256
    Points : 10242
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

    Post  Isos Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:17 am

    It's an ISIS mode attack. I wonder they found that kamikaz in the truck. RIP the civilians in the car next to him.

    GarryB and flamming_python like this post

    Isos
    Isos


    Posts : 10256
    Points : 10242
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

    Post  Isos Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:18 am

    VARGR198 likes this post

    lyle6
    lyle6


    Posts : 1422
    Points : 1418
    Join date : 2020-09-14
    Location : Philippines

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

    Post  lyle6 Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:20 am

    Podlodka77 wrote:
    Finally someone with a sensible comment. The bridge is 18 kilometers long and was built in 3 years and 10 months (from start to finish), although the road part of the bridge was put into operation a year earlier.
    Funny thing is the bombing could've done actual damage to the Russian buildup timetables if they had just waited until the VBIED is at the arch.
    Now that would have taken out a massive section of the bridge that is long enough that existing bridging equipment can't easily span, and more importantly cut-off the Azov Sea from the outside world.
    It would take weeks to even clear the debris...
    Real sloppy job glowniggers... Razz

    kvs, GunshipDemocracy and Hole like this post

    avatar
    sundoesntrise


    Posts : 312
    Points : 314
    Join date : 2021-10-23

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

    Post  sundoesntrise Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:33 am

    Podlodka77 wrote:Werewolf is right. Ukroshitstans look like Russians and they speak Russian, so it is not easy to prevent them from infiltrating the Russian ranks. The bridge is 18 km long and the destroyed part is 150 to 200 meters long. If according to some this is a "change in the balance of power", as one idiot wrote, then can we expect Ukroshitstan to move in the direction of Rostov, Kursk and Moscow ?
    I'm not really sure about that...  Very Happy




    The **** you talking about?

    Russia is a joke and a shell of the military superpower it was portrayed to be (psy-op) pre February 24. The whole world now knows this , including a majority of the Russians. Take your copium pills because it will only get worse from here on - but then again as Serbian you are probably used to getting your head denter in, with the Balkan tough guy act as some sort of coping mechanism to deal with the generational trauma.

    None of your desperate acts of deflection, descrediting, spin and propaganda land anymore - only the exceptionally dumb and paid agitators still claim to buy that sh*t. Get your act together, and put your money where your mouth is. Russia is now accepting foreign recruits - with citizenship rewarded after 12 months.

    I don't blame the parish here for checking out of this nonsense. The Kremlin is warm and cozy with beautiful views this time of the year. Doesn't really like they are interested in winning, does it?

    avatar
    sundoesntrise


    Posts : 312
    Points : 314
    Join date : 2021-10-23

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

    Post  sundoesntrise Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:37 am

    lyle6 wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    Finally someone with a sensible comment. The bridge is 18 kilometers long and was built in 3 years and 10 months (from start to finish), although the road part of the bridge was put into operation a year earlier.
    Funny thing is the bombing could've done actual damage to the Russian buildup timetables if they had just waited until the VBIED is at the arch.
    Now that would have taken out a massive section of the bridge that is long enough that existing bridging equipment can't easily span, and more importantly cut-off the Azov Sea from the outside world.
    It would take weeks to even clear the debris...
    Real sloppy job glowniggers... Razz

    Imagine that. The last final red line crossed with the Kremlin a priori threatening fire and brimstone ..

    .. And the Kremlin trolls immediately start damage controlling the situation by flipping the script and saying that Ukraine f-ed up because they didn't bomb the bridge along the entire 19km. And not a word about the massive L taken by Russia.

    Nobody buys the fake bravado anymore. Get out of the echo chamber every now and then. It's time to either step up or shut up.
    avatar
    famschopman


    Posts : 93
    Points : 93
    Join date : 2016-04-22

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

    Post  famschopman Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:43 am

    Actually surprising a car bomb was able to deliver this damage. I mean, the energy can be dispersed in free air and generally moves across the flat tarmac supported with a concrete layer capable withstanding huge (vertical) linear pressure.

    When I first looked at all those collapsed pillars I was pretty much convinced it was the result of bombs on the bridge columns or a sea skimming missile. But this explosion really came from the top.
    lyle6
    lyle6


    Posts : 1422
    Points : 1418
    Join date : 2020-09-14
    Location : Philippines

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

    Post  lyle6 Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:47 am

    famschopman wrote:Actually surprising a car bomb was able to deliver this damage. I mean, the energy can be dispersed in free air and generally moves across the flat tarmac supported with a concrete layer capable withstanding huge (vertical) linear pressure.

    When I first looked at all those collapsed pillars I was pretty much convinced it was the result of bombs on the bridge columns or a sea skimming missile. But this explosion really came from the top.
    It was a truck.

    GarryB, kvs and Hole like this post

    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 11765
    Points : 11892
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

    Post  JohninMK Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:52 am

    lyle6 wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    Finally someone with a sensible comment. The bridge is 18 kilometers long and was built in 3 years and 10 months (from start to finish), although the road part of the bridge was put into operation a year earlier.
    Funny thing is the bombing could've done actual damage to the Russian buildup timetables if they had just waited until the VBIED is at the arch.
    Now that would have taken out a massive section of the bridge that is long enough that existing bridging equipment can't easily span, and more importantly cut-off the Azov Sea from the outside world.
    It would take weeks to even clear the debris...
    Real sloppy job glowniggers... Razz

    That struck me too, the site of the damage. It is close to land at the Russian end. Why not out at sea?

    I can understand not at the arches as they will be heavily monitored.

    Also there must have been two sites on the downed carriageway as two unlinked sections are down. Also, what about the other road, why no similar damage?
    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 11765
    Points : 11892
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

    Post  JohninMK Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:57 am

    lyle6 wrote:
    famschopman wrote:Actually surprising a car bomb was able to deliver this damage. I mean, the energy can be dispersed in free air and generally moves across the flat tarmac supported with a concrete layer capable withstanding huge (vertical) linear pressure.

    When I first looked at all those collapsed pillars I was pretty much convinced it was the result of bombs on the bridge columns or a sea skimming missile. But this explosion really came from the top.
    It was a truck.


    Look at the top picture in post 968. How could a truck bomb bring down those two sections so cleanly with no apparent blast damage and another section still standing between them?

    There should be some kind of jagged hole where the truck bomb would have exploded.


    Last edited by JohninMK on Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total

    Sponsored content


    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:25 am