Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+66
ludovicense
Dr.Snufflebug
famschopman
Rodion_Romanovic
owais.usmani
Godric
VARGR198
Airbornewolf
0nillie0
andalusia
DerWolf
Firebird
Sujoy
calripson
Erk
Scorpius
Isos
mnztr
Krepost
Ispan
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Belisarius
sepheronx
ALAMO
Arrow
Walther von Oldenburg
GunshipDemocracy
LMFS
JohninMK
Tolstoy
Big_Gazza
Lapain
ATLASCUB
GarryB
lyle6
Kiko
Serberus
ucmvulcan
crod
Werewolf
kvs
franco
flamming_python
Broski
TMA1
auslander
AlfaT8
Podlodka77
PapaDragon
Azi
Mir
nomadski
Arsenic
sundoesntrise
Hole
Stealthflanker
Regular
caveat emptor
limb
thegopnik
billybatts91
PhSt
Backman
zorobabel
SeigSoloyvov
Arkanghelsk
70 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

Post  PapaDragon Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:38 pm

Mir wrote:Not to belittle anything but this is clearly a temporary setback for the Russians. They've tried valiantly to hold Krasny Liman under difficult circumstances but in the end they had to withdraw to straighten the line so to speak. Sure it is a ***up, but again it is only temporary. Also - Nothing wrong with constructive criticism, but what is becoming more and more apparent as we go along is the number of Nazi trolls coming out of the closet.

Difficult circumstances?

They are supposed to be second most powerful military on the planet

It wasn't even supposed to be close

This is plain pussyfooting fuckup

Arrow, Azi, owais.usmani, Backman and Arkanghelsk like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:40 pm

Limb, Seig, Ukrop Arkhangelsk, Sundoesntrise... is there more fans of Ukroshitstan, defeatists and cowards ?
    All day the same idiots write in this section, so I was worried that the army of Ukroshitstan would come all the way to Belgrade..
    Seig, I wish you would stand in front of me and call me "fanboy", I would really like that... thumbsup

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:42 pm

I wish posters with a more positive view didn't get drowned out completely. This is pure doom right now

GarryB, Big_Gazza and owais.usmani like this post

AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:42 pm

The f did all these doomers come from???

Liman is irrelevant, karkov doesn't matter, doomers are just buthurt that Russia pulled back from these undermanned and above all "irrelevant" positions.

Though it is sad that the people in karkov had to suffer, but such is war.

So, right as the Russians are preparing a major offensive, doomers start crying about this liman nonsense.
    Doomers gonna doom, i guess.

Lets see what's gonna happen in this upcoming offensive, lets see if the politicians stop tying the military's hands, and the military gets their sh%t together.

On that note, where is Russia's bomber fleet right now?

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, mnrck, Sprut-B and like this post

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:44 pm

Before everyone gets their knickers in a knot, the smoke at Belbek is apparently a plane has run out of runway when landing. In local news the last few minutes with vids.

Now, lets hear the squeaks. I live in Sevastopol and with my rank I've got contacts who tell the truth. Of course there's lots I'll never make publik, we've got close friends fighting up north.....

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, Hole, lyle6 and Belisarius like this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:47 pm

When will we see a proper Russian counter attack? when Ukro Nazis are on Moscow's doorsteps?

thegopnik, owais.usmani and Backman like this post

TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:49 pm

billybatts91 wrote:
    zorobabel wrote:Rybar: "It's time to admit that we entered the special military operation with a completely uncombat-ready (with the exception of individual formations) district. And start doing something to fix the situation."

Yep

Everyone sane is hitting the panic button...as they should.

No, nobody should ever panic. If you guys act this way for every event like this you actually cause panic. This isnt even a concerning event. It was going to happen sooner or later. I know many of you guys are expecting fireworks every five seconds but this shit is very complicated. You guys sound like boomers with "just use nukes! Why isnt this war done in five minutes? THROW EVERYTHING AT THEM AHHHHH". In fact the comments you guys are making are being used by slithery think tanks to boost propaganda.

You are like soldiers who are told to hold fire till the very last moment. You itch and panic at every sound and thought until you shoot your rifle early and cause the ambush to utterly fail. You are not acting like men. Not even serious, good faith complaints. You are serving the neocons and neolibs more than anyone else.

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, auslander, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:49 pm

PhSt wrote:When will we see a proper Russian counter attack? when Ukro Nazis are on Moscow's doorsteps?

When you enlist and join the fight

GarryB, psg, flamming_python, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia and like this post

owais.usmani dislikes this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:56 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Difficult circumstances?

They are supposed to be second most powerful military on the planet

It wasn't even supposed to be close

This is plain pussyfooting fuckup

I can only imagine it would have been quite tough for those 500 guys to defend the town against the hordes of zombified nazis.
    I just watched a very short video on SF on Russian airstrikes in the area. Lots of foreign accents in the background.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, auslander and Belisarius like this post

zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:59 pm

Azi wrote:
    billybatts91 wrote:Look at this shit....smh...
    It's only a police sign...nothing more! And of course the situation is shit...

But I recommend what I have already recommended to the fanbois. Stay realistic and cool!
    It's about more than that. According to Russian law, Krasny Liman is a Russian city of 20k people on Russian territory that has now been captured by an invading army.

Also, latest reports are coming in from the city:

In Krasny Liman - ukrovermacht on the streets. There is a cleansing of neighborhoods: a total check of documents, trapping of Russians - "Separators", "Muscovites", "collaborators", "zradnyks".

Robbery and looting began in apartments and the private sector. Bandera invaded the territory of Russia.

https://t.me/ukraina_ru/104358

owais.usmani likes this post

Azi

Post  Azi Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:09 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:
    Liman is irrelevant, karkov doesn't matter, doomers are just buthurt that Russia pulled back from these undermanned and above all "irrelevant" positions.
    Please shut up!

Liman is part of the Russian Federation! A town with actually 10000-20000 russian citizens now tortured and murdered by Ukronazis and foreign mercenaries.

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:11 pm

Cowards, secret lovers of Ukroshitstan and defeatists, I have a question for you; Is the conflict (not yet a war) taking place on the territory of Ukroshitstan or Russia ?
    I would like you military leaders to explain it to me. Very Happy
    I think General Limb-tard is your leader, so he would be the most knowledgeable to answer that question...

Belisarius likes this post

Azi

Post  Azi Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:13 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:Cowards, secret lovers of Ukroshitstan and defeatists, I have a question for you; Is the conflict (not yet a war) taking place on the territory of Ukroshitstan or Russia ?
    I think General Limb-tard is your leader, so he would be the most knowledgeable to answer that question...

For **** like you...

RUSSIA! Russia is losing russian territory! Liman is Donetsk not Kharkov for all you retards who can't read a map!

Last edited by Azi on Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

auslander likes this post

bitch_killer dislikes this post

Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:14 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:Limb, Seig, Ukrop Arkhangelsk, Sundoesntrise... is there more fans of Ukroshitstan, defeatists and cowards ?
    All day the same idiots write in this section, so I was worried that the army of Ukroshitstan would come all the way to Belgrade..
    Seig, I wish you would stand in front of me and call me "fanboy", I would really like that...  thumbsup
    I used to laugh at western mainstream media and NATO fanboy sites banning anyone critical of their propaganda puff pieces but the last 10 pages of BS I've read here leads me to believe that some of these doomers, trolls and 6th columnists need a weeklong vacation from Russiadefence to touch grass and clear their heads.

GarryB, psg, flamming_python, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander and like this post

Azi

Post  Azi Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:15 pm

Broski wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:Limb, Seig, Ukrop Arkhangelsk, Sundoesntrise... is there more fans of Ukroshitstan, defeatists and cowards ?
    Seig, I wish you would stand in front of me and call me "fanboy", I would really like that...  thumbsup
    I used to laugh at western mainstream media and NATO fanboy sites banning anyone critical of their propaganda puff pieces but the last 10 pages of BS I've read here leads me to believe that these doomers, trolls and 6th columnists need a weeklong vacation from Russiadefence to touch grass and clear their heads.
    Said the guy with a Nazi fighter or bomber in the profile pic! lol!
    limb

Post  limb Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:16 pm

Do you think the reason russia hasn't launched a multiple echeloned offensive since march is because the russian command knows any large grouping of troops will be detected by US satellites, eliminating any element of surprise?
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:17 pm

Azi wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:Cowards, secret lovers of Ukroshitstan and defeatists, I have a question for you; Is the conflict (not yet a war) taking place on the territory of Ukroshitstan or Russia ?

For **** like you...

RUSSIA! Russia is losing russian territory! Liman is Donetsk not Kharkov for all you retards who can't read a map!

Shall I give you my address in Serbia so you can come and tell me personally, **** ? welcome
    Go to your dad and tell him he made a spineless idiot...Thats what you are, you **** ! Very Happy

flamming_python, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, auslander, Sprut-B, Hole, bitch_killer and Belisarius like this post

zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:17 pm

Where does Bandera go next?

Since the AFU apparently have a large numerical advantage on this front, the question is where they go next. Probably will take some time to regroup, torture and kill locals who cooperated with allies.

After that? Are they going to focus on clearing out the area west of the Zherebets river all the way up to the border with Russia? Or will they continue the drive northward from Dibrova and eastward from Kupyansk to attempt to collapse Russian lines all the way back to Svatovo?

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 4 Fd_dqVbXwAEPypZ?format=jpg&name=large
    Azi

Post  Azi Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:19 pm

limb wrote:Do you think the reason russia hasn't launched a multiple echeloned offensive since march is because the russian command knows any large grouping of troops will be detected by US satellites, eliminating  any element of surprise?
    For sure! But another factor is speed. Russia must move troops faster than Ukraine can.

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:24 pm

Disappointing, but yes it was the other option as compared to the preferred one of simply holding the city.
    The toll on the civilian population there will be harsh. Cynical all of this is.

Russia could obviously have held Krasnyj Liman had it wanted to, or launched an entire offensive to surround or drive-back the Ukrs. To postulate that the city fell because Russian forces couldn't secure its flanks is laughable. There are dozens of Russian brigades and regiments that could have been deployed where-ever.
    That anyone actually believes this version astounds me.

It's quite possible Russia wants to draw the enemy further in, or its preparations for its own offensive aren't finished yet and it didn't want to discourage the enemy by reinforcing anywhere.
    All the dooming by these nationalists and right-wing groups (why haven't they signed up themselves?), and now with Kadyrov joining in, does make me wonder. Certainly Kadyrov wouldn't be doing it without agreement from above. He's even talking about using nukes (lol). It does seem like someone high-up wants to create the impression of disaster and mismanagement.
    But actually believing in that is possible only for a brainless doomer. When you count the amount of forces and firepower Russia has at its disposal, and its record in Kherson (which is a buffer for Russian proper territory - the Crimea).

Last edited by flamming_python on Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, psg, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:26 pm

Azi wrote:
    limb wrote:Do you think the reason russia hasn't launched a multiple echeloned offensive since march is because the russian command knows any large grouping of troops will be detected by US satellites, eliminating  any element of surprise?
    For sure! But another factor is speed. Russia must move troops faster than Ukraine can.

I see you are addressing the leader of all Ukroshitstan fans on this forum - good for you, the only thing missing is Ukrop Arkhangelsk.
    So where are you General LIMB-tard, I've been waiting for you all day ?
    Share with us your voice of "consciousness", we've been waiting for that all day...

Last edited by Podlodka77 on Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB and Belisarius like this post

limb

Post  limb Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:27 pm

Azi wrote:

That should be doable.

I see you are addressing the leader of all Ukroshitstan fans on this forum - good for you, the only thing missing is Ukrop Arkhangelsk.
    So where are you General LIMB-tard, I've been waiting for you all day ?
    Share with us your voice of "reason", we've been waiting for that all day...

All you have are insults yet you cant post any verified good news about the frontline. No, general android, I mean Konashenkov doesnt count as good news and analysis.

I wonder why you never insult Ispan btw

Last edited by limb on Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:29 pm

limb wrote:
    Azi wrote:

That should be doable.

Tell us more than that, General LIMB-tard - we are not satisfied with the answer !!!!

Belisarius likes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:32 pm

Russian satellites can detect any Ukrainian offensive by the same markers.

Yet you and others are postulating here that Russia has been taken completely by surprise in Kransyj Liman as earlier in Kharkov.
    Which is it then?

Fact is though there are ways of deceiving the enemy, satellites or no satelittes, and making them believe the attack is going to happen in one place while it actually happens in another.
    Neither Krasnyj Liman nor eastern Kharkov are examples of such though; they were very obvious and well-publicized targets

GarryB, psg, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, Sprut-B and like this post

TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:33 pm

Azi wrote:

For **** like you...

You honestly dont think it will be retaken? You think Russia mobilized for no reason? Does mobilization happen in two hours?

They are setting the staging ground. It could very well be there have been major fuckups in the mobilization. The issue is I dont trust anyone in this massive fog of war. Including you and telegram watchers giving their grand strategic and tactical plans with .001 percent of the knowledge of what is going on. Might as well trust western media in this case. So do you see my problem? You guys arent exactly giving your criticisms with very detailed analysis. It is more Putin bad, muh corruption, we lost, it is over, every fucking time something bad happens.

We need more information, including the truly scary shit that might be a horrible reality for Russia and its military. You must not mistake my being a fanboi for wanting to live in a bubble. It isnt that I am closing my eyes of things. It is that you and your friends are annoying as **** and not providing good faith posts. And when some decent post is made and someone says we need more information you REEEEE. Some of you even let slip that you hate Putin and say other things that out you guys as either liberal lefty types or wignats. That's fine. I'm not one of those who wants to cancel anything I dont like. You can keep on posting panic noises. All I am saying is I wont listen to your posts seriously unless it is in good faith. Makes sense?

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, Hole, Mir and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:33 am