Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+71
mr_hd
caveat emptor
Gazputin
limb
TMA1
Krepost
billybatts91
diabetus
marcellogo
lancelot
andalusia
crod
PhSt
teh_beard
Sujoy
nero
nomadski
mavaff
magnumcromagnon
LMFS
ATLASCUB
littlerabbit
GunshipDemocracy
flamming_python
Airbornewolf
Hinex1988
0nillie0
RTN
lyle6
zorobabel
ludovicense
SolidarityWithRussia
mnrck
franco
Werewolf
Tolstoy
Firebird
Big_Gazza
GarryB
Scorpius
Dr.Snufflebug
Eugenio Argentina
kvs
Kiko
VARGR198
Belisarius
JohninMK
sepheronx
Podlodka77
ucmvulcan
mnztr
Erk
Isos
Odin of Ossetia
Azi
ArgentinaGuard
ALAMO
Hole
Stealthflanker
Ispan
Mir
chinggis
par far
owais.usmani
PapaDragon
Arkanghelsk
Broski
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Regular
Serberus
d_taddei2
75 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #11

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #11 - Page 26 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #11

Post  Big_Gazza Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:31 am

billybatts91 wrote:Russia looking incompetent with this ship sinking possibly? WTF is going on?

This is war.

What, you think the Ukies are idiots who can't use the Soviet-legacy stuff still in their possession? Or somehow cannot tactically apply any new equipment/weapons?

Loss of naval vessels due to enemy action was always a possibility. Lets find out what actually happened before yabbering about "incompetence"....

GarryB, Hole and Broski like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #11 - Page 26 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #11

Post  flamming_python Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:32 am

Regular wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:Well that's it

Time to slink back into defeatism No

I'll see if I can dig up some more Strelkov soon to mark the occasion.

Unfortunately this time Kiev and its NATO allies combined a psychological operation with a real one, that does damage the defensive and offensive capability of the Black Sea Fleet. Which is now left without S-300F cover offshore. Thankfully the S-400s in the Crimea still cover it.

More than enough AA systems to cover against Ukrainian barely existing airforce and Tochka-U. Doesn't change anything on the ground.

Oh but it does.

Now there will be another month of "Russky Korabl idi naxuj!" instead of surrendering like a sensible person would
    Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:38 am

Stealthflanker wrote:It's a screenshot of a vid here.

and yeah.. Hope this time whoever up there finally got their act together.  It can be anything like storm  or maybe some mines but still a morale boost for Ukraine.

This vid is also fake, just like the two earlier ones.

It's from 2019 and that Tanzanian tanker that caught fire off Krasnodar.

See here:

https://youtu.be/mOHDISvZHC0

About 18 seconds in. They just flipped the footage horizontally and added a fake NV filter.

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, Regular, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:41 am

flamming_python wrote:

Oh but it does.

Now there will be another month of "Russky Korabl idi naxuj!" instead of surrendering like a sensible person would

For Ukrainian coastal defense troops - yes. But Ukrainian soldiers in cauldrons I don't think it will be enough to motivate them. It's not like Moskva was floating in Dnieper river.

d_taddei2 and GunshipDemocracy like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:42 am

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:

See here:

About 18 seconds in. They just flipped the footage horizontally and added a fake NV filter.

Do wonder what's up with this story

In the morning they were announcing Neptun strikes against the Moskva with a fake photo

Now this fake video

Yet it seems that TASS, RT have quoted the MoD as saying that something blew up and the crew was evacuated

Meanwhile there is no statement on the MoD site as yet

Regular and GunshipDemocracy like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:43 am

Amazing catch. That's why the sea looked so calm. Hope it doesn't look too bad in reality and no loss of manpower.

We will see Moskva being trawled back to the port and it will be clear what damage it sustained. It could as well be a mine. I wouldn't trust a thing from Ukrainian side yet.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Eugenio Argentina, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:47 am

Regular wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

Oh but it does.

For Ukrainian coastal defense troops - yes. But Ukrainian soldiers in cauldrons I don't think it will be enough to motivate them. It's not like Moskva was floating in Dnieper river.

Na all Ukraine will be dancing on the streets and NATO media will spin is as 'the defiance of the Ukrainian people against Russian tyranny' and so on. The Ukrainian troops in cauldrons are on amphetamines and other drugs, they don't need an excuse to celebrate.

And honestly it's hard to disagree. It's a brilliant victory of the underdog on several levels and just what the regime needs right now.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:50 am

Regular wrote:Amazing catch. That's why the sea looked so calm. Hope it doesn't look too bad in reality and no loss of manpower.

We will see Moskva being trawled back to the port and it will be clear what damage it sustained. It could as well be a mine. I wouldn't trust a thing from Ukrainian side yet.

Would be quite a coincidence for a mine to strike it now given that they were spinning the story as early as this morning.

In practice I suspect sabotage by a member of the crew or some frogmen
    Krepost
    Krepost

Post  Krepost Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:51 am

At this stage:

- Could be a mine
    - Could be Ukrainian Neptune
    - Could be UAV
    - Could be accident
    - Could be an own kill (missile misfire)

We will know better tomorrow.

If the 40 year old veteran cruiser is indeed badly damage, then might as well scrap it.
    Too bad, all it had to do is to serve another couple more years (until the Adm. Nakhimov rejoins the fleet) and she would be retired and become scrap metal.

At the moment, it is the crew that matters.

The rest is secondary.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, Broski, rfan and Serberus like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:53 am

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:This vid is also fake, just like the two earlier ones.

See here:

Awesome work Dr S Laughing

Regardless of the true situation with Moskva, this nicely displays the true nature of the Ukie propaganda machine - its just an old man behind a curtain employing cheap fakes to the unsuspecting rubes who are pre-conditioned to be sheep and believe whatever the feck they are told to believe....  Razz

Last edited by Big_Gazza on Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, d_taddei2, Hole and Broski like this post

Krepost
    Krepost

Post  Krepost Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:55 am

flamming_python wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

Oh but it does.

Na all Ukraine will be dancing on the streets and NATO media will spin is as 'the defiance of the Ukrainian people against Russian tyranny' and so on. The Ukrainian troops in cauldrons are on amphetamines and other drugs, they don't need an excuse to celebrate.

And honestly it's hard to disagree. It's a brilliant victory of the underdog on several levels and just what the regime needs right now.

You are too emotional. All these false hopes that the Ukrainians are getting will make their defeat harder to swallow.
    They will be crying harder when they eventually capitulate.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:56 am

Kuznetsov - taken out by crane

Gremyaschiy - taken out by fire

Moskva - taken out by 404 or sabotage or ineptitude

This sums up the whole story

What depressing news

crod, flamming_python and owais.usmani like this post

Big_Gazza, Broski and Podlodka77 dislike this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:58 am

Talking about trust - Ukrainians claimed that they hit Chernobaevka airfield AGAIN. At least there are some videos from locals.

Posted by this idiot

https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1514369555140861954
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:58 am

flamming_python wrote:
    Dr.Snufflebug wrote:

See here:

In the morning they were announcing Neptun strikes against the Moskva with a fake photo

Now this fake video

Yet it seems that TASS, RT have quoted the MoD as saying that something blew up and the crew was evacuated

Bro, I will kill you. 😃 Yes I'm joking but don't share those Banderistan video links no more. Moscow cruiser must survive or I am going to fucking Banderistan. I'm very very very angry.
    Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:59 am

yeah the vid apparently edited version of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvagqQePyp4&t=1s
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:00 am

Bro it's past the time of being angry

How can anyone accuse flaming of being emotional

What other reaction can you have watching this buffoonery?

Everything was downplayed , but what more can we sweep under the rug?

Its better to admit what a disaster this has been

But the epic reinforcement of incompetence only leads from one catastrophe to the next

owais.usmani likes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:04 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:Bro it's past the time of being angry

But the epic reinforcement of incompetence only leads from one catastrophe to the next

Do you live in the country that has lost more than 20 million lives in WW2 ? WHAT WOULD THEY THINK OF YOU ? Russia is alone against the West, alone, and you should be proud. Nothing is over, nothing.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Eugenio Argentina, Hole, Broski and rfan like this post

Krepost
    Krepost

Post  Krepost Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:06 am

Chill.

This is war. Losses are inevitable.

What do you expect? You want Ukraine to be fully liberated without a single Russian soldier getting hurt? or tank destroyed? or aircraft shot down? or ship damaged?

Grow up and learn to take losses without blaming this or that.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, LMFS, Hole, Broski, Podlodka77 and rfan like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:07 am

Podlodka77 wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Dr.Snufflebug wrote:

See here:

Now this fake video

Bro, I will kill you. 😃 Yes I'm joking but don't share those Banderistan video links no more. Moscow cruiser must survive or I am going to fucking Banderistan. I'm very very very angry.

Well then go

Because I'm tired. I'm just tired. And I haven't even fought yet. It's just exhausting watching this all play out. And for the men on the frontline I feel sad. Really on both sides even. Because of this Hollywood shitshow, the war will just drag on.

I'll wait for mobilization. At this rate NATO will come in confident its facing a paper tiger, and we'll have a real mess to contend with.

crod and Arkanghelsk like this post

Broski and Podlodka77 dislike this post

lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:08 am

Did you guys see this video of a TB-2 drone controller vehicle yet?
    https://twitter.com/UkrWarReport/status/1513205410890665985
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:10 am

They think as I do and as flaming does

Go on the Runet and read

About belgorod, about Kiev, about Moskva

Read what the people are saying

It's a unanimous anger and disdain for this leadership

Apparently the VSU has hit Chernobaevka

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #11 - Page 26 Img_2060

And yes very few people believe any of this was conducted in a right way

The people unanimously support the war and the troops

But are absolutely puzzled to what we see being carried out by this inept leadership

Peskovs view is spreading

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:11 am

flamming_python wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Dr.Snufflebug wrote:

See here:

Now this fake video

Well then go

Because I'm tired. I'm just tired. And I haven't even fought yet. It's just exhausting watching this all play out. And for the men on the frontline I feel sad. Really on both sides even. Because of this Hollywood shitshow, the war will just drag on.

I'll wait for mobilization. At this rate NATO will come in confident its facing a paper tiger, and we'll have a real mess to contend with.

Bro I feel the same exact way, tired of this from just watching

I feel bad for the men in the front also

We need to do something about this leadership, but I doubt we can

It's going to get us killed

NATO is not going to act the way we have disgracefully made assholes of ourselves

NATO is gonna hit us hard while Putin and co. Explain why we lost Moscow, to not cause civilian casualties

It's a big shitshow , I have never seen anything like this

It outdoes the 90s , buran, all that shit

If they declare a mobilization, it's gonna be fucked, lot of us are In jeopardy

I'm seeing the amount of guys dead in mariupol, it's shocking

Last edited by Arkanghelsk on Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total

lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:13 am

ALAMO wrote:Considering that new ammo for RPG can penetrate up to 700 mm (Russian testing, not NATO), it can penetrate two of them front to rear in a line
    Seems like it was designed to resist 20mm rounds. So probably even the 30mm gun on the BTR-82A can penetrate a Leopard 1. Laughing

GarryB likes this post

Krepost
    Krepost

Post  Krepost Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:13 am

There are 2 types of men:

- The real ones
    - The weaklings

You will recognize the difference during war time.

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, zepia, LMFS, Hole, Mir and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:15 am

Podlodka77 wrote:

Do you live in the country that has lost more than 20 million lives in WW2 ? WHAT WOULD THEY THINK OF YOU ? Russia is alone against the West, alone, and you should be proud. Nothing is over, nothing.

Don't worry dude, we know it's not over. It's not about victory for the sake of victory, pride and so on. It's about a clique of war-criminals in Kiev and NATO trying to use the opportunity to destroy us - so the war will be fought, there is no backing down.

I'm just simply amazed at everything though. Everything about this operation. Right from how it started, even the bullshit Putin used to justify it

Putin and his people have done nothing his whole reign but miscalculate on the Ukraine and that's continuing now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:08 am