Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+66
littlerabbit
nomadski
Singular_Transform
Eugenio Argentina
Erk
Azi
TMA1
lyle6
George1
Odin of Ossetia
0nillie0
Pacense
limb
ATLASCUB
mr_hd
Stealthflanker
OminousSpudd
caveat emptor
mnrck
diabetus
Lurk83
Autodestruct
GunshipDemocracy
d_taddei2
Backman
Werewolf
billybatts91
Airbornewolf
SeigSoloyvov
Dima
RTN
mavaff
GarryB
Serberus
Sujoy
lancelot
Mir
Hinex1988
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
mnztr
ucmvulcan
Big_Gazza
VARGR198
JohninMK
teh_beard
par far
Ispan
kvs
Broski
auslander
Dr.Snufflebug
magnumcromagnon
Regular
Arkanghelsk
miketheterrible
ALAMO
flamming_python
BliTTzZ
owais.usmani
franco
Arrow
Firebird
Podlodka77
Isos
LMFS
Hole
70 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9

Post  Podlodka77 Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:33 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:No , at this point the issue should be raise

All across the Russia, on the Runet, people are experiencing indignation

People are asking the same question, that some raised here, that our leadership sounds like it is mumbling something

Noone in Russia wants a peace deal, or at least a very small minority do like peskov and medinsky

There is anger boiling under the surface that is going to reach the streets, if this is how the leadership will sell a victory

What of the people where Russia is retreating from ? What happens to them when the nazis get there?

I see and hear the same comments from people

There is an uncomfortable silence, things are being obfuscated , the secrecy, the dissonance between what we are told and what we see on the TV,  it's too much , people are losing their shit

The army did what they were told to do, but the leadership is facing no confidence from the public

Why are we negotiating with these nazi scum? In the areas where no administration was created, the people are dying , elderly and weak

People are angry, the POWs of Ukraine are going back clean, and ours come back crippled for life

Patriots supported this, it's clear, but the 5th column has sold us again, yes

This is a beastly cabal , medinsky, Peskov, Niabiullina, Medvedev, Putin (who nominated her again ), and the FSB itself all in the pockets of scum like deripaska and Gref

People want to write appeals , it's sad as ****, that people think this government will listen to the appeal of the people

*and so the years will go by and life will pass, and for the hundredth time,  the bread will fall butter side down , maybe there will be one day, maybe there will be an hour where we will be lucky

The apathy of 1990s from those in power, they harnessed the patriotism for their own power , and I just feel bad for ours , what a beastly travesty , to be thrown in the dump like this

So if you are already so angry, then take your rifle and go help the Russian army. What are you talking nonsense about here, coward?

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, GunshipDemocracy, miketheterrible, LMFS, Hole and like this post

par far

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9

Post  par far Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:38 pm

kvs, Erk, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:39 pm

So ready you are to throw us into the meat grinder hahaha but what can be expected from cute westerners watching it all from YouTube

No you should not be mandating Russians to go die in a lost cause

And then defending scum like deripaska and his putin and medinsky for not carpet bombing Ukraine

Bunch of clowns here

owais.usmani likes this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:40 pm

The ukro's have an down syndrome regiment now?.

Some more uploads of today here:

https://odysee.com/@airbornewolf:8

Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Azi, LMFS and like this post

teh_beard
    teh_beard

Post  teh_beard Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:44 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 31 Img_2010

As predicted, with Wagner's joing the frey rates of denazification double. Due to mutual utilisation and recycling.
    What a cutesy runes!

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, miketheterrible and Podlodka77 like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:46 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:So ready you are to throw us into the meat grinder hahaha but what can be expected from cute westerners watching it all from YouTube

And then defending scum like deripaska and his putin and medinsky for not carpet bombing Ukraine

Bunch of clowns here

Garry, I'm sorry about this, but I'd slap this Arkhangelsk coward so sweetly I can't describe it. As a prisoner, you would sell the entire division, you crying ****. You ****, you give up because of the fucking power line and the fuel tank. I would shoot you first if you were next to me in the war, because cowards don't deserve anything better.
    You monkey, 5 million people have fled Ukraine and you write as if Ukrainians came to your doorstep. What would you write if you were somewhere in exile now?

owais.usmani dislikes this post

par far

Post  par far Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:50 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:So ready you are to throw us into the meat grinder hahaha but what can be expected from cute westerners watching it all from YouTube

Bunch of clowns here

Garry, I'm sorry about this, but I'd slap this Arkhangelsk coward so sweetly I can't describe it. As a prisoner, you would sell the entire division, you crying ****. You ****, you give up because of the fucking power line and the fuel tank. I would shoot you first if you were next to me in the war, because cowards don't deserve anything better.
    You monkey, 5 million people have fled Ukraine and you write as if Ukrainians came to your doorstep. What would you write if you were somewhere in exile now?

No need to get upset, when you see his name, just skip the post or better just use the ignore function, that is what it is there for.

GarryB, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, miketheterrible, LMFS and Mir like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:51 pm

So you make my point exactly

Basically you are saying : "but but but the poor civilians!  Poor brother nazis!"

"Go grab a rifle and die for Putin! They know what they are doing! It's a chess game you don't understand !"

Oh I understand quite clearly, after seeing our guys come back maimed and destroyed

And then seeing sobbing for ukropians

Ehhh whatever it's the same shit different day

Instead of leveling Ukraine and walking in there victorious , we will juggle on the unicycle

"No we didn't want Ukraine anyway, just mariupol"

Must be nice for clowns like martyanov and raevsky living in Florida getting the patreon help
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:19 pm

Arrow wrote:

Yes it is.  The Russian air force operates in extremely heavy anti-aircraft defense.  Russian losses are not big.  Nobody has operated against such a large anti-aircraft defense yet.

I could imagine that their radars can be off yet all data in real time are received from nato elint . So they know exactly where and when Russian fighters are flying to... Thus my respect to RuAF to keep losses very low.

BTW Urko vlogger fighting Russians lol1 lol1 lol1

https://t.me/intelslava/24262

GarryB, flamming_python, Arrow, magnumcromagnon, LMFS, Broski and Belisarius like this post

owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:29 pm

People are asking the same question, that some raised here, that our leadership sounds like it is mumbling something

Noone in Russia wants a peace deal, or at least a very small minority do like peskov and medinsky

There is anger boiling under the surface that is going to reach the streets, if this is how the leadership will sell a victory

What of the people where Russia is retreating from ? What happens to them when the nazis get there?

There is an uncomfortable silence, things are being obfuscated , the secrecy, the dissonance between what we are told and what we see on the TV,  it's too much , people are losing their shit

The army did what they were told to do, but the leadership is facing no confidence from the public

Why are we negotiating with these nazi scum? In the areas where no administration was created, the people are dying , elderly and weak

People are angry, the POWs of Ukraine are going back clean, and ours come back crippled for life

This is a beastly cabal , medinsky, Peskov, Niabiullina, Medvedev, Putin (who nominated her again ), and the FSB itself all in the pockets of scum like deripaska and Gref

People want to write appeals , it's sad as ****, that people think this government will listen to the appeal of the people

*and so the years will go by and life will pass, and for the hundredth time,  the bread will fall butter side down , maybe there will be one day, maybe there will be an hour where we will be lucky

The apathy of 1990s from those in power, they harnessed the patriotism for their own power , and I just feel bad for ours , what a beastly travesty , to be thrown in the dump like this

Hey Arkanghelsk

Check out this post below:

https://www.russiadefence.net/t8745p925-russian-special-military-operation-in-ukraine-3#363152

I think its time you say sorry to PapaDragon, he was right after all. It took you more than a month to realize what he had understood in the early days. He got banned though so won't be able to reply, but he may still be browsing this forum as guest and see your post.

xeno, miketheterrible and bitch_killer dislike this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:35 pm

Meanwhile, on "civilized" western social media:
    Want to buy an anti-Russia T-shirt?.

absolutely disgusting

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 31 Photo_16

Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, LMFS, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:37 pm

Airbornewolf wrote:Meanwhile, on "civilized" western social media:

absolutely disgusting

You should give that T-shirt to Owais Usmani, he obviously likes that...

Airbornewolf, miketheterrible, bitch_killer and Belisarius like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:37 pm

The "retreat" from Kiev is smart. The humanitarian crisis is exploding and Russia does not need a propaganda albatross around its
    neck over Kiev. The NATzO lie factory media is fixated on Kiev. Let them ignore the problems there, which the residents are well
    aware of. This only serves to undermine the Kiev regime and NATzO. Russia clearly had no intention of taking the city early on.
    So why carry it as a burden?

I have not seen any of the chicken littles give a military justification for continuing the siege after its utility as a feint expired.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, par far, Big_Gazza, zepia, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

ludovicense
    ludovicense

Post  ludovicense Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:42 pm

What impresses me most about this war is the number of Ukrainian casualties. If the daily count of the number of dead and targets destroyed that the Russian MoD publishes (I follow by telegram) daily is true, or even part of these numbers, it means that the Ukrainian leadership does not represent its population or has control over its units. Sacrificing your soldiers, your population, your economy to play the geopolitical game of the West, is not compatible with any leadership that has its country as a priority. Unfortunately for the Ukrainians this is what these leaders are doing. Probably everyone with their bank accounts stuffed with euros/dollars ready to live a quiet life in Paris, London or NY after things settle down.

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

par far

Post  par far Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:43 pm

Airbornewolf wrote:Meanwhile, on "civilized" western social media:

absolutely disgusting

This should not surprise anyone. If you are old enough to remember, what happened to Muslims living in the "civilized collective west" after the fake 9/11 attacks, you will see how low the "civilized collective west" can get.

Werewolf, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Broski and Belisarius like this post

par far

Post  par far Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:50 pm

kvs wrote:The "retreat" from Kiev is smart.   The humanitarian crisis is exploding and Russia does not need a propaganda albatross around its
    neck over Kiev.   The NATzO lie factory media is fixated on Kiev.   Let them ignore the problems there, which the residents are well
    aware of.   This only serves to undermine the Kiev regime and NATzO.   Russia clearly had no intention of taking the city early on.
    So why carry it as a burden?  

I have not seen any of the chicken littles give a military justification for continuing the siege after its utility as a feint expired.  

At first I was nervous about the "retreat" from Kiev but after listening to people like Scott Ritter, I am beginning to understand what it means in military terms.

I never thought about the propaganda side, most of the media from the "collective west" is in Kiev and it gives them the illusion that Russia is "retreating" but they in fact, Russia is getting ready to deliver a serve blow to the west and the Nazi forces in Ukraine.

The biggest issue right now is to clear about Donbass in 2-3 weeks, a full scale attack in the Donbass needs to start soon.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Broski and Belisarius like this post

par far

Post  par far Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:52 pm

ludovicense wrote:What impresses me most about this war is the number of Ukrainian casualties. If the daily count of the number of dead and targets destroyed that the Russian MoD publishes (I follow by telegram) daily is true, or even part of these numbers, it means that the Ukrainian leadership does not represent its population or has control over its units. Sacrificing your soldiers, your population, your economy to play the geopolitical game of the West, is not compatible with any leadership that has its country as a priority. Unfortunately for the Ukrainians this is what these leaders are doing. Probably everyone with their bank accounts stuffed with euros/dollars ready to live a quiet life in Paris, London or NY after things settle down.

This part is so understated, the clown president of Ukraine has a $33 million villa in Florida, they are just looking at their watches and dreaming of going there.

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, LMFS, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Azi

Post  Azi Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:56 pm

ludovicense wrote:What impresses me most about this war is the number of Ukrainian casualties. If the daily count of the number of dead and targets destroyed that the Russian MoD publishes (I follow by telegram) daily is true, or even part of these numbers, it means that the Ukrainian leadership does not represent its population or has control over its units. Sacrificing your soldiers, your population, your economy to play the geopolitical game of the West, is not compatible with any leadership that has its country as a priority. Unfortunately for the Ukrainians this is what these leaders are doing. Probably everyone with their bank accounts stuffed with euros/dollars ready to live a quiet life in Paris, London or NY after things settle down.

It doesn't matter at all even if 2 million Ukrainians die. What counts in the end is the territory you hold. If Russia finally conquers only Novorossiya and makes it independent or incorporates it, the rest of Ukraine will be free to do whatever they want. Like I wrote russian troops not only withdrew from Kiev, they withdrew from the WHOLE northern front...they occupy only a small part in the area of Sumy. A area large as Belgium and netherland together was given up where NAZIs can roam freely and do whatever NAZIshit they want to do.

And don't forget that the western world will pour hundreds of billions of dollars into Ukraine. First of all the confiscated Russian money in the western countries. Ukraine is unconditionally supported by the West as an anti-Russian project, until either the West or Russia collapses. Similar to Germany, which was the loser of World War II but has enjoyed enormous prosperity since the 1970s. Germany only survived as a anti soviet project (vice versa the GDR as an anti-western project)...and germans were preserved as cannon fodder in WW3.

My only concern is that denazification in Ukraine is failing! dunno

Big_Gazza dislikes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:59 pm

owais.usmani wrote:
    Hey Arkanghelsk

https://www.russiadefence.net/t8745p925-russian-special-military-operation-in-ukraine-3#363152

I think its time you say sorry to PapaDragon, he was right after all. It took you more than a month to realize what he had understood in the early days. He got banned though so won't be able to reply, but he may still be browsing this forum as guest and see your post.

There's not a war that Russia has waged, proper war I mean not the turkey shoot against Syrian rebels or Georgia's rout after 3 days - that hasn't started with a bunch of cockups and failed strategies or battles. The ones it won are the ones that it didn't let go from defeat to defeat, but turned from defeat towards learning a lesson towards victory after victory.

The fuckups here were political in regard to the hopes for a quick victory by threatening Kiev, but the military itself has adapted quickly to all the nasty surprises awaiting it nevertheless, and the political strategy has been adapted too.

The way I see it, either they get a deal worked out now, or Russia will advance to Odessa and encircle the Donbass group.

PD was right about the need for a shock and awe strategy, but then it's easy to agree in retrospect. What Russia tried for was probably worth a go, it could have saved a lot of lives if it worked. Would have been even better if this war was avoided, but that's the past now. Russia is against the whole of Europe now and the US.

One could blame Putin as a half-measure kind of guy. Him wanting to win the war on the sly by entering a bunch of cities and destabilizing the Ukrainian elites while acting maximally politely. Now still wanting to win it on the sly, with just that limited group of Russian forces, and no mobilization declared yet.
    But I can see his logic. The Ukrainian army is out of vehicles, fuel, ammo, volunteers for mobilization - and the present Russian forces can do the job.

Mobilization needs to be justified before one's own people as well. At the beginning of the war, which came as a shock, there was no justification for it. Now that we're locked into an existential crisis, people will accept its necessity. That's if NATO reinforcements come in.

Last edited by flamming_python on Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:59 pm

Force Z in Donbass:

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 31 Donbas11

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 31 Donbas12

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 31 Donbas10

Footage of fighting at Azovstals perimeter, Mariupol.

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:00 pm

owais.usmani wrote:

Hey Arkanghelsk

Yeah I admit i was wrong,  who wasn't?

I said papadragon shouldn't have been banned I never advocated for his banning

The sad part about all this is that we could have kicked the ukrops asses

Instead we gave them the mother of all propaganda victories

But for some reason we considered the wellbeing of a people who hate us and consider us to be lower than scum

But like I said I'm not a decision maker , and they decided on this course of action and they always did things like this so I can't say I didn't see it coming

I just did not WANT to see it

*I was supportive of a shock and awe style bombing since day 1, but the westerners who value the lives of Ukrainian nazis were against it and called anyone who called for it an idiot who knows nothing about war

Well look how they look now, harping on about some meaningless victories in donbass

Last edited by Arkanghelsk on Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Azi

Post  Azi Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:02 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    Yeah I admit i was wrong,  who wasn't?

I said papadragon shouldn't have been banned I never advocated for his banning

The sad part about all this is that we could have kicked the ukrops asses

Instead we gave them the mother of all propaganda victories

But for some reason we considered the wellbeing of a people who hate us and consider us to be lower than scum

But like I said I'm not a decision maker , and they decided on this course of action and they always did things like this so I can't say I didn't see it coming

I just did not WANT to see it

They have only propaganda victories in western world. But not since the war started, since 2014! Ukraine is a puppet and supported by it's puppet masters.

Last edited by Azi on Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB and d_taddei2 like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:02 pm

Bunch of clowns here

They really ought to ship your ass to Ukraine. You've no balls, the Ukrainians, no bitches, match made in hell.

Broski wrote:
    The West have already started talking about stealing some of Russia's $300 Billion frozen CB assets to pay for Ukraine's war damages, it was beyond stupid for Russia to invest so much in countries that have been openly hostile and subversive to them for over 10 years.
    They are killing the golden goose of infinite monopoly money just to pull one on the Russians. Quite possibly the biggest self-own in history.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, LMFS, Hole and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:07 pm

Okay tough guy, for what? So you can watch my charred body on telegram?

We should have bombed every inch of 404 , instead now there are 2 kind of westerners

Anti Russians, and the other "pro russian " types who want more Russians thrown into a meat grinder

I'm glad we have severed our relations with such countries with imbeciles who won't even fight their own liberal governments, but act real tough to send Russians into the Kremlins bungled war

Western clowns on both sides sit in chairs rooting for their favorite variety of killed Russians

They really won this big time on us

mavaff
    mavaff

Post  mavaff Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:09 pm

The rumor of B. Henry Levy trapped in Mariupol is becoming more and more credible.

Last edited by mavaff on Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:42 am