Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+66
littlerabbit
nomadski
Singular_Transform
Eugenio Argentina
Erk
Azi
TMA1
lyle6
George1
Odin of Ossetia
0nillie0
Pacense
limb
ATLASCUB
mr_hd
Stealthflanker
OminousSpudd
caveat emptor
mnrck
diabetus
Lurk83
Autodestruct
GunshipDemocracy
d_taddei2
Backman
Werewolf
billybatts91
Airbornewolf
SeigSoloyvov
Dima
RTN
mavaff
GarryB
Serberus
Sujoy
lancelot
Mir
Hinex1988
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
mnztr
ucmvulcan
Big_Gazza
VARGR198
JohninMK
teh_beard
par far
Ispan
kvs
Broski
auslander
Dr.Snufflebug
magnumcromagnon
Regular
Arkanghelsk
miketheterrible
ALAMO
flamming_python
BliTTzZ
owais.usmani
franco
Arrow
Firebird
Podlodka77
Isos
LMFS
Hole
70 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 17 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:23 pm

You can't justify this fucking shit, it's clownish buffoon level

I have been here arguing against trolls for weeks

This shit is not defendable

Ukropians flew a strike mission and rocketed belgorod

The one who will be hung isn't me, it's the clowns falling over themselves running this shitshow

Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ, LMFS, bitch_killer and Podlodka77 dislike this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 17 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9

Post  miketheterrible Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:24 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:You can't justify this fucking shit, it's clownish buffoon level

I have been here arguing against trolls for weeks

This shit is not defendable

Yes it is.

This isn't a fucking video game dumbass.  This is real life.  This is how shit happens.  You cant cover every square inch of space with defense systems.  No country has this capability.

Nice edit btw.  You would have fucked up way more than anything the current admin is doing.  So go **** yourself.  You have zero experience thus you have zero right to complain about it.  Airbornwolf actually served in a conflict.  So maybe you should listen to him instead.

Edit: here is my edit: Woman on their periods have more consistency than you. I have more consistency in my shit than you do in your opinions and I have fucking IBS.

magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, VARGR198, BliTTzZ, Hole, Mir and like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:30 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:The strike on Belgorod was icing on the cake

The monumental shit hit the fan

If the info war did not matter until now, the feints toward Kiev and Odessa now look like retreats and they bloody our noses as we do it

The population is raring for expansion of the war, but The leadership was inept at implementing it

The result could be disastrous if the next steps are not prosecuted with resolve , these blunders are epic scale

There is no excuse for this , any one defending it has no shame

I am 100% patriot, but Ukraine fucked us , and it's our leadership fault for not committing to this war

It is compounded by the half measures taken by the leadership

First was the landing ship, okay everyone watched silently, then medinsky bending over in Istanbul, and finally those mi24 destroying our shit like fucking aces

The situation is clear, being adaptive while having the means to destroy the enemy is incompetence

We don't have such luxuries right now

Calm down,

and go read up on how much the soviets sacrificed in WW2 to achieve victory.

You really do not think one ship matters?. one platoon?. some hardware that breaks down and gets abandoned along the way?.
    one oil depot?. they could hit all of them around of Ukraine and it still would not impact the war.

The Russian Bear does not care about paper-cuts.

Do not get me wrong, i value the lives of troops on "my" side very highly. But War is War.
    I experienced losses and learned to form an perspective on it.

And i will always honor and remember their sacrifices.

This War Russia has with Ukraine?. it is an war of good and evil.
    Between homicidal Nazi maniacs on one side that could do what they want for 8 years.
    And would have been more than willing to drop an bioweapon or nuclear bomb on Russia itself.
    NATO throwing everything it has behind Ukraine to destroy Russia as an Nation.
    If US/NATO succeeds in that, China follows.

And on the other side?. The Russian Federation with the rest of the sane world.

You want to be so pissed off?. i understand.
    But if you are Russian, you will be enlisted somewhere.
    So, why settle for conscription?.

Why not something more Elite?.
    This war of Russia against the West will extend even when the war with Ukraine is done.

You want to make a difference for Russia?.
    Consider enlisting on voluntary basis. Find an military's expertise and field that suits you.
    And give it all that you got.

You want to take inventory counting the amount of socks in an warehouse?.
    Or guard some backwater ass end of nowhere?.

Or be part of the Gostromel Airfield Assault?.

Even if you decide somewhere in your service that its not for you. no worries.
    At least you went the extra mile that a lot of your fellow countrymen did not.
    And you learned how the military's works.

But this shouting on an English-language forum about the incompetence of the Russian millitary does not amount to anything.
    Its just an lot of wasted energy on your part.

No hard feelings Ark, but if you got such emotions. find purpose for them.

GarryB, psg, flamming_python, Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, par far and like this post

par far

Post  par far Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:33 pm

OminousSpudd wrote:It seems to me that a few of the fundamental linchpins to the start of the operation didn't pan out. The surrendering of the cities in the East, and the swift demoralizing and subsequent routing/surrender of Ukrainian regular forces would have made for a stellar operation, one that would have been talked about for decades to come. Obviously we know what actually happened. So now we're on Plan B; draw the UAF into the open through maneuver and demolish them, or as Scott Ritter put it, Big Arrow warfare.

This concern trolling, panicking over the different phases of the operation is pretty sad. No plan survives first contact.

Here's what I have gathered so far, for what it's worth: the UAF have suffered significant material and manpower losses. This is undeniable, there's endless amounts of footage to corroborate, + a lot more that we're not seeing due to Ukrainians being muzzled from filming their own losses, and Russians not filming Ukrainian losses due to the strict orders on cellphones (which is a nice contrast to 2015). However, there is pretty radical resistance, which I think plays the biggest part in the underestimation element, Azov/neo-nazi battalions are what have kept the regulars and the conscripts in line. Compare with Syria, where equally radical elements were dispatched through a whole plethora of ways, weirdly enough Al-Nusra/ISIS seemed more open to negotiation than what we've seen in Ukraine. It makes sense to me that Russian commanders were leaning on their prior experience in Syria, even Chechnya when dealing with the nationalist battalions.

This is pretty bang on analysis, there are still some capable units left in the Ukrainian army, this maybe why the focus is on now on destroying the bulk of Ukrainian army in the Donbass. This will very much hurt the morale of the Ukrainian army.

GarryB, franco, psg, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ and like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:41 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:Enough with the down playing of this

First the ukropians hit and sunk a fucking landing ship

Then they destroy our fuel depot

"OH but it was civilian"

I don't give a ****! TheY hit us!!!! This is embarassing for Russia! Because of gays in the Kremlin!

We should be leveling the fucking Ukrainians not talking to them in Istanbul!

OUT WITH Putin and the rest of the clowns in Kremlin, We need hardliners , these clowns have embarrassed us on the world stage

"We are disappointed in you"

WTF THEY HIT US ! HIT EM BACK

Smoothie, raevsky, and all the stupid covering up this embarassing shit

Bunch of clowns all over the place juggling on a cycle

Man up

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ, Hole, Broski, bitch_killer and Podlodka77 like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:42 pm

Ukraine denies attacking oil depot in Russia

"The Russian military, however, has said the attack on the civilian facility was launched by two Ukrainian helicopters"

This would be hilarious, if not absolutely macabre
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:46 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:Ukraine denies attacking oil depot in Russia

"The Russian military, however, has said the attack on the civilian facility was launched by two Ukrainian helicopters"

@Ark...pst NR.403 in this thread.....

miketheterrible, Broski and bitch_killer like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:47 pm

JohninMK wrote:More on this. They probably just wanted to save the lives of their men.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky announced on Thursday that he has fired two of his top generals, accusing them of being "antiheroes" and "traitors."

The two generals stripped of their ranks are Naumov Andriy Olehovych, former chief of the Main Department of Internal Security of the Security Service of Ukraine, and Kryvoruchko Serhiy Oleksandrovych, the former chief of the Office of the Security Service of Ukraine in the Kherson region.

"Today, another decision was made regarding antiheroes. Now, I do not have time to deal with all the traitors. But gradually they will all be punished," Zelensky said in his nightly address on Thursday.

The Ukrainian president warned that any other military officers caught violating their oath to the country will be punished. "Those servicemen among senior officers who have not decided where their homeland is, who violate the military oath of allegiance to the Ukrainian people as regards (to) the protection of our state, its freedom and independence, will inevitably be deprived of senior military ranks," Zelensky said. "Random generals don't belong here!”

The Ukrainian president did offer any other details on what specific actions the generals took that led to their dismissal.

FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

Criminal clowns will be punished too clown clown clown

Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, Hole, Broski and Urluber like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:49 pm

Kremlin: Russia Will Strengthen Its Western Borders to Maintain Necessary Parity So That 'It Would Not Occur to Anyone to Attack' It

Wow what a thought !
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:51 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:Ukraine denies attacking oil depot in Russia

No deads and a small fuel tank destroyed. No big deal. The incident is amplified by dickheads when it no impact neitger on talks as some russians say neither on the war as some US fanbois say.

Get over it.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ, miketheterrible, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:54 pm

JohninMK wrote:Russian forces have almost completely destroyed the Ukrainian defense industry and are “finishing off” the civilian one, an adviser to President Volodymyr Zelensky, Alexey Arestovich, claimed on Thursday.

Commenting on the most recent round of the negotiations between Kiev and Moscow, which took place earlier this week in Istanbul, Arestovich underlined that any “large-scale military aggression and peace agreement are always compromises between the sides.”

“Because both sides suffer losses. If you think that we do not suffer losses, then you are deeply mistaken. They have practically destroyed our military industry and in many ways are finishing it off. And in many ways they are finishing off the civilian one, deliberately destroying it,” he explained.

Poor Arestovich and rest of the nazis, it seems their "Big War" with Russia is not ending with Siberia divided in parts and Ukraine all the way to the Urals, but with banderites taking it in the ass. Cry now to the West about your losses you idiots, you were the ones craving for this war

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, Hole, Broski, bitch_killer and Podlodka77 like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:03 am

kvs wrote:
    I think it is clear that there were NATzO officers overseeing the Azov terrorists.   Clearing them out would be a high priority for NATzO.
    I am hoping that they were either captured or toasted.

From what I read from Russia or DNR military, they were allowed to land in order to get them when they were carrying those rats out if the encirclement. Two were hunted down, the others returned to Mariupol.

GarryB, franco, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ and Broski like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:06 am

BTW and regarding the attack in Belgorod, the "ballsy" move consisted in attacking a civilian target. GTFO

GarryB, xeno, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and Broski like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:08 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:Hitting afghanistan is not the same as Ukropian mi24s flying into belgorod and rocketing the **** out of infrastructure

The tochka falling on aircraft in taganrog was one thing, then came the rocket attack at Kherson destroying sophisticated helicoprters , then the landing ship sunk

It is incompetence of a level that is not justifiable

I'm forced to agree

It's not acceptable

Everything happens in war. But Russia has the best air defense systems. It has fighters. It should be able to shoot all this shit down, whether Tochkas or Mi-24s

Unless that Belgorod strike is a false-flag. Who's to say.

Last edited by flamming_python on Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total

BliTTzZ dislikes this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:10 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:The strike on Belgorod was icing on the cake

The monumental shit hit the fan

If the info war did not matter until now, the feints toward Kiev and Odessa now look like retreats and they bloody our noses as we do it

The population is raring for expansion of the war, but The leadership was inept at implementing it

The result could be disastrous if the next steps are not prosecuted with resolve , these blunders are epic scale

There is no excuse for this , any one defending it has no shame

I am 100% patriot, but Ukraine fucked us , and it's our leadership fault for not committing to this war

It is compounded by the half measures taken by the leadership

First was the landing ship, okay everyone watched silently, then medinsky bending over in Istanbul, and finally those mi24 destroying our shit like fucking aces

The situation is clear, being adaptive while having the means to destroy the enemy is incompetence

We don't have such luxuries right now

Didn't you call this operation more brilliant than WW2?
    I personally don't think it's brilliant, brilliance comes in wrapping it up. It's a tiny speck compared to WW2 both in scale and commitment and it kinda insults WW2 veterans. Ukrainians are just discount Wallmart Wermacht that can't even maneuver.. I don't think it's a failure yet as well. More troops will be pouring in and maybe the Belarusian front will be open. I think Russian military still has aces up their slieves.

Also, Mi-24 are amazing helicopterss. At least they didn't target civilians, there's no shortage of fuel in Russia. Most likely helicopters were tracked down after this.

Last edited by Regular on Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total

flamming_python likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:11 am

all the clowns defending this look hilarious

Imagine the Pindos get their shit blown up

When iran hits a pindo base in Iraq its one thing

For ukropians to fly top gun into belgorod looks fucking funny

They could make a movie from that clip alone

Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ and bitch_killer dislike this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:13 am

Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, VARGR198, BliTTzZ, miketheterrible and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:14 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:all the clowns defending this look hilarious

You're the one who was ranting about the coming brilliant offensive and routing of all Ukrainian forces and everything

Calm it dude.

I had and have a dilemma too. It's normal. But don't go from an ultra-STRONG troll to crying 'Zrada! Knife in the back!' Like we've been accustomed to from our Ukrainian neighbors for 8 years now.

Yes it's incompetence but that's just part of war. Happens in American wars too, but they're never exposed because they're the Empire of Lies, and cover everything up.

Be calm. Be civilized. Be polite. Be Russian.

Regular, Airbornewolf and BliTTzZ like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:15 am

I been here rebutting trolls for days and weeks

But you know what, I can't, because I feel that it looks ridiculous for me to rebutt a troll like sieg if he came out with his bs now

Well I'd have to agree with him
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:16 am

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, LMFS, Hole and Broski like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:18 am

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ, LMFS, Hole and like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:19 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:I been here rebutting trolls for days and weeks

But you know what, I can't,  because I feel that it looks ridiculous for me to rebutt a troll like sieg if he came out with his bs now

Well I'd have to agree with him

Dude, seriously shut up and read back the thread for an moment!.

You do not see or understand half the things we mean, or say to you.

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ, miketheterrible, Hole, Broski and bitch_killer like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:19 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:all the clowns defending this look hilarious

If they make a movie from this, then Mi-24/35 sales will go up Twisted Evil

But Ukraine is backtracking from their earlier claims now

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ukraine-strikes-belgorod-russia-fuel-b2048808.html

This is starting to look like Benny Hill show

GarryB, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ, Broski, bitch_killer and Podlodka77 like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:20 am

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, LMFS, Hole and Urluber like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:22 am

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ, LMFS and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:08 am