Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+66
littlerabbit
nomadski
Singular_Transform
Eugenio Argentina
Erk
Azi
TMA1
lyle6
George1
Odin of Ossetia
0nillie0
Pacense
limb
ATLASCUB
mr_hd
Stealthflanker
OminousSpudd
caveat emptor
mnrck
diabetus
Lurk83
Autodestruct
GunshipDemocracy
d_taddei2
Backman
Werewolf
billybatts91
Airbornewolf
SeigSoloyvov
Dima
RTN
mavaff
GarryB
Serberus
Sujoy
lancelot
Mir
Hinex1988
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
mnztr
ucmvulcan
Big_Gazza
VARGR198
JohninMK
teh_beard
par far
Ispan
kvs
Broski
auslander
Dr.Snufflebug
magnumcromagnon
Regular
Arkanghelsk
miketheterrible
ALAMO
flamming_python
BliTTzZ
owais.usmani
franco
Arrow
Firebird
Podlodka77
Isos
LMFS
Hole
70 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9

Post  Stealthflanker Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:58 pm

Isos wrote:That's a su-27UB of ukraine. You can see no canards and the cockpit is a a two seat 1 behind the other.

It was also shared two weeks ago with no close footage. Only today when they painted russian signs on it.

Try again.
    Ukrainian Su-27's never really seen to carry wingtip jammer pod.

It's either Su-30SM, Su-34 or Su-35's.
    kvs
    kvs

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9

Post  kvs Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:04 pm

nomadski wrote:Isos wrote " It's a guided munition for attacking bunkers. I'm talking about bombing the troops with carpet bombing using heavy bombs. " They said that because of close proximity of forces in Donbass , to friendly forces and civilians , that air bombing could not be done ! Therefore small surface bombs or bunker busters that are accurate and explode underground , can be used . The UA in Donbass front , are lined-up in a neat row . Perfect for a bombing run . As precaution , friendly forces can retreat a few meters , beyond CEP , or blast radius for own safety , just before a bombing run . Does Russia have small but precise bombs for surface targets ? Say an artillery pieces parked in a civilian home , that destroys the artillery but not the house ? Does Russia have many bunker busters ? Americans adapted the barrel of artillery piece to become bunker buster .

The Kinzhal is very effective as a bunker buster. It managed to take out a Soviet era bunker designed to survive a nuclear blast.
    The US likes to stroke its dick about having bunker busters but the physics tells me that Kinzhal is superior.

psg, flamming_python, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, nomadski and like this post

mavaff
    mavaff

Post  mavaff Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:19 pm

Isos wrote:That's a su-27UB of ukraine. You can see no canards and the cockpit is a a two seat 1 behind the other.

It was also shared two weeks ago with no close footage. Only today when they painted russian signs on it.

Try again.

Yeah, also it seems the cleaned the wing on purpose to highlight that red star.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:20 pm

Stealthflanker wrote:

Try again.
    Ukrainian Su-27's never really seen to carry wingtip jammer pod.  

It's either Su-30SM, Su-34 or Su-35's.

Is it me, or do those plough divots in the ground look really wide compared to the wreckage?
    Likewise those flecks on the soil look quite big.

Bottom line, could it be a remote control plane?
    Infact look at the remains of that rear engine.

I'm not sure... just thinking out loud.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, JohninMK, Ned86 and Belisarius like this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:25 pm

Firebird wrote:

Is it me, or do those plough divots in the ground look really wide compared to the wreckage?
    Likewise those flecks on the soil look quite big.

Bottom line, could it be a remote control plane?
    Infact look at the remains of that rear engine.

I'm not sure... just thinking out loud.

This new pic indicates Su-35 tho.

and let's not get ahead of yourself.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:29 pm

That's the bitter stuff one needs to swallow w.r.t Russia.
    They always fail or the opponents always get the upper hand on the negotiating table/deals.
    And no shortage of traitors inside Russia either.

The BBC reporting... never listen to Big Black Cock... they just want to impregnate your 14 year old daughter...

But nevertheless it means they'll fight to the end.

You can tell them not to....

A week ago they marched into the Kherson region by foot, just with Grads as company - and were routed by Russian artillery and Su-25s. They retreated, but now they're back on the attack again.

That's what's so fked up about this war and about Putin agreeing to play by this whole scenario.

So they are not smart.... perhaps you are doing them a favour.

Putin was insane to try, and the result is we will have human wave attacks with suicide belts at this rate.

Human wave attacks with suicide belts are easy to deal with... that would be much easier than urban combat...

Ukraine has insane leaders and the west supports them... how is that Putins fault.

That makes dealing with them on Russias border even more important and urgent.

Kyiv says that a peace agreement is almost ready and that a meeting with Zelensky Putin will be held soon

The fact that you can't spell Kiev any more shows which side you are on, but Kiev has been saying lots of things for the last 8 years... there is a track record there... there would not be much agreement from Russia no matter what they promise.

Its so sad to see those Nazi scum take refuge in someones house and have it destroyed as a result.

That is why it is so important to deal with them this way than ignore them...

He should have solved it when Trump was around and it was possible.

Trump couldn't do anything to save himself.... what difference could he have made?

Summer 2021 the Biden-Putin teleconferences, when he offers Russia to detach from China and get the Ukraine problem resolved in return

That lying censored ... his fucking son organised and paid for those bio weapons labs designing designer weapons to kill Russians specifically and you think he would be a man of his word?

Davyd Arakhamia a negotiator from Ukraine claims

Hahaha...

Begs the question of why it wasn't taken away by Russian forces, or destroyed Neutral

Or does Russia want NATO to inspect it?

Or they are waiting for the Americans to come to haul it away to give them Grad presents, or even an Iskander...

I suspect it's another demoralization effort against Russian patriots

The Ukraine has been doing that successfully. And Medinsky did them plenty of favours as well

It is certainly mind games, but only the weak would believe their claims at this stage of the game... when was the last time Kiev negotiated anything in good faith?

They wont even honour agreements for humanitarian corridors... for their own civilians to escape the fighting.

I dont know the design of th KA-52, can the pilots take out/destroy all the critical systems themselves in an short amount of time?.
    if they can take the drives and computers, the thing is just an useless hulk.
    There seemed to be a lot of disconnected wires in shots that where connected to systems somewhere.

Or they have the location registered in the guidance system of an Iskander battery ready to fire when HATO advisors turn up the haul it away...

If they don't haul it away they can eventually recover it themselves.

Now we Kiev that was a feint. Nothing more. They never intended to take the city, just tie up a large portion of UAF forces to prevent them from reinforcing the Donbass. Now the UAF is essentially immobile and cannot move significant number of troops eastwards, so the troops of the Kiev salient have better things to do...

Exactly... it moved to the area of Kiev to do a job of tying orc forces there and stopping them fully mobilising their large number of forces to the front line.... now the ammo and fuel depots are seriously degraded they now have a new mission and have moved part of their forces to perform that new mission... it has nothing to do with retreat and everything to do with manouver...

You still don't want it captured and inspected, even if someone took the computers out.

The pilots didn't eject BTW, they landed and were then extracted.

And really, you'd want to take it back and repair it.

Just incredible.

They probably intend to recover it and are likely watching to see if anyone tries to take it... a quick launch and boom... they are dead and the secrets are safe, but if they don't try to drag it off then leaving it so it can be recovered also makes sense.

Which makes sense if you look at the pics of dead civilians. Looks like they were just going about their lives and then dropped dead, and very recently. Grad work likely

You sound like you care more about Orc soldiers being killed by Russians than Orc civilians getting killed by Orc soldiers.

Makes it hard to care about what you say really.

I never got an answer why Russia simply doesn't commit more equipment. It has so many more soldiers in reserve.

More equipment would make it less mobile and slower and require more support lines which rogue ukrainian forces are targeting, which I have repeated several times before so when you say you never got and answer then you are a liar.

Americans set us up, maybe we could have avoided it , but I guess the situation was not good from the beginning

Yes, they did, and because of that lots of Ukrainians and too many Russians are going to die, but on the bright side you get to cut your economy and country off from the US led west and have very little to do with them moving forward.

If you want my opinion I think both sides are moving towards a deal

They are nazis... what sort of deal would you be happy with?

And don't protest this deal when it comes, because it didn't crush and humiliate the Ukrs. It's the only reasonable one. Swallow your own pride. Main thing is to solve Russia's security concerns and get America and NATO outta there.

I wouldn't trust them, and Russia should not either.

They will sign a deal I think

I understand why Kiev would sign, but why would Russia sign... this is no where near over.

But I think the Ukrainians got the message already

They have their heads in the sand and hear nothing of reality... as far as they are concerned they are beating Russia...

The retreat is demoralizing. I do not like it.

Then you don't understand war, Russia isn't going to defeat nazis by holding territory... they need to get the Orcs to come out and fight in the open... they have already engaged Orc forces and then retreated and when the orcs left their positions to counter attack they hammered the orcs with artillery.

You are confusing battlefield mobility with retreating?

Russia doesn't need the Donbass, or Novorussia or whatever. It needs the whole of Ukraine.

**** off... the Ukraine is broken... Crimea is not going back to start with and Donbass and Lugansk wont be going back either which means Kiev is never going to get all of what it had in 2014 back... they need to understand that.

Russia equally does not need all of the Ukraine in their sphere of influence... the east and the middle and the south coast would be good and solve a few old problems with Moldova as well.

I rather suspect former parts of the Ukraine will want the safety of membership of a big powerful country so lieke Kiev wanted US and EU protection, these new regions might want Russian Federation membership to assure their economic and military security... Russia has gotten rather good and fixing up broken places, so they are going to benefit rather more than the rest of the Ukraine which will likely be demilitarised and not part of the western sphere.

Lukashenko said the Ukraine will enter the Union State in 15 years time. This is the goal.

Most of the Ukraine is dogshit and useless to Russia forever, because of the nazis that live there... to the disappointment of Airbornewolf, not all nazis are headed to the EU right away.

But I frankly don't care. You were keen on a war, it's what you got, and Russia won and got what it wanted out of it. Be happy.

It was America and Kiev that wanted this war, and it is certainly what they got.

But the separation from the western world is well worth the cost alone... Russias future just got a whole lot brighter.

Link to the details of this deal if you have it.

The fundamental core of the problem is that Zelensky cannot be trusted with treaties and agreements.... ask the DNR and LNR...

It may have been possible with Trump

The guy who misspoke and changed to the opposite of what he said the day before based on opinion polls and ratings?

The guy who tore up the INF treaty and the agreement with Iran?

Or with the Ukrainians themselves, before they became completely dependent on the US

They accepted the Russian deal, but then their leader was overthrown and nazis took over.

Well it kind of is the most ferocious and large-scale war since Korea

Bullshit... it is probably the nicest with serious attempts by the most powerful side to limit civilian casualties and damage while the other side tries to maximise both and pretend it is the enemy that is doing it.

Other conflicts were nothing approaching surgical strikes on military only targets despite the western propaganda because in all the other wars it was western invasions and regime change missions.

The ka-52 isn't new, western intelligence services most likely already have all the info they need on it. These details get leaked over the years, USA would be more interested in any soft kill systems it had but it didn't have president S system etc.

I am sure they would love to get their hands on it... the west can't make coaxial rotor helicopters in that weight class...

Russia will have to cut off western arms supply routes to Ukraine, else this conflict will go on, forever. The West intends to keep Russia bogged down in Ukraine. Kremlin can't afford to play the game on their terms.

Not really... a steady supply of weapons means nothing if everyone who uses them or transports them gets turned into red mist.

You stop getting volunteers and soon the suicide volunteers realise they are dead and that their real enemy are the men who are volunteering them...

It was not possible with Trump either, as he was openly contested by the other power structures in the US.

Trump is actually dumb... his arrogance made him easy to manipulate... he talked about bringing US soldiers home and so they lied about how many were in each place so when he pulled troops out of Syria they just put more in, he talked about more practical and useful relations with Russia... not friendship, just mutually beneficial cooperation and they used Putins puppet BS to make him do the opposite... he ruined ties even more because he is an idiot.

Does Russia have small but precise bombs for surface targets ? Say an artillery pieces parked in a civilian home , that destroys the artillery but not the house ? Does Russia have many bunker busters ? Americans adapted the barrel of artillery piece to become bunker buster .

They have already used guided Krasnopol guided 152mm artillery shells to take out artillery close to housing without leveling the houses, and Onyx and Kinzhal have both been used against reinforced targets... the latter being a hypersonic missile and the former being what Brahmos is based on...

The West have already started talking about stealing some of Russia's $300 Billion frozen CB assets to pay for Ukraine's war damages, it was beyond stupid for Russia to invest so much in countries that have been openly hostile and subversive to them for over 10 years.

It doesn't matter because the west has vastly more than 300 billion in Russia that can be seized in response.

Then they can start ignoring western patents and copywrite.... and 300 billion is nothing at all.

As I read many Ukrainian POWs don't want to be swapped back for the time being, due to this reason.

For these guys the war is over.

I hope they can cope with disappointment because I would think they want their own prisoners back.

and let's not get ahead of yourself.

Ukrianian source therefore probably a lie... not hard...

Arrow, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy and Hole like this post

owais.usmani dislikes this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:34 pm

corpse that can move.. or so it seems

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, nomadski, Mir and Urluber like this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:41 pm

Looks like Russian jet was indeed shot down, pilot appears to have survived but unfortunately captured.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:48 pm

Arrow wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Arrow wrote:It is not known whether it is Russian or Ukrainian

https://t.me/stranaua/34540

That looks like that vid of the Ukrainian Su-24 downed like 10 days ago

Stop looking at Ukrainian sources. They're insane

The best Russian telegram channels cover the losses of both sides

Or a new shoot down scratch
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 30 3326d1995567

Well too bad

Hope the pilots made it out
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:49 pm

Stealthflanker wrote:corpse that can move.. or so it seems

That could just be a drop of water though

Either way that place was shelled, and not by Russia as it withdrew 5 days ago
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:52 pm

flamming_python wrote:

No doubt there are fakes, but first hand move is a flare, you can check HQ video version. Not sure about the person moving in the mirror tho, a curved mirror, or an actor.
    Azi

Post  Azi Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:52 pm

flamming_python wrote:

Video played in slow mo shows that the body stands up. Dawn of the dead or something like this Razz hahaha Very Happy

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy and Broski like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:52 pm

Unfortunately, the Ukrainian anti-aircraft defense is still operational. Buk or S 300?

owais.usmani likes this post

Podlodka77 dislikes this post

Firebird

Post  Firebird Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:53 pm

https://en.news-front.info/2022/04/03/ukrainian-military-in-kharkiv-completely-defeated-media/

Can't say I'm able to believe this.
    But it would be nice if even partially true.
    Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:54 pm

Arrow wrote:Unfortunately, the Ukrainian anti-aircraft defense is still operational.  Buk or S 300?

Most likely Buk's or manpads.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:03 pm

LNR militia in Rubezhnoe

https://t.me/Ugolok_Sitha/5308

They're working together with Chechen fighters too

Arrow, Big_Gazza and GunshipDemocracy like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:03 pm

Arrow wrote:Unfortunately, the Ukrainian anti-aircraft defense is still operational.  Buk or S 300?

And before I became a member of the forum, I knew you were a piece of shit...You always call if you happen to have any negative information about Russia.

miketheterrible likes this post

Arrow and owais.usmani dislike this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:04 pm

Broski wrote:
    GunshipDemocracy wrote:Reconstruction - do you really think Russia will agree to pay contributions as by unconditional surrender?! yet somebody has to pay for new Mariupol, roads, railways or oil terminals...why not eu? Very Happy
    The West have already started talking about stealing some of Russia's $300 Billion frozen CB assets to pay for Ukraine's war damages, it was beyond stupid for Russia to invest so much in countries that have been openly hostile and subversive to them for over 10 years.

Of course west keeps living only from stealing or shakedowns called "reserve currencies"  .  I don't think Russia leadership didnt know or wasn't aware. For some reason they find it important in the game. Didnt Zelenski talk recently about trillions $? :d

That's true. It's not that easy to destroy them all since they are dispersed and masked. Once they are find you can see vids on Russia's MoD site...As for manpads. Thousands promised and already delivered by west cannot be eliminated all. But hopefully war delivered to west enemies :d

Last edited by GunshipDemocracy on Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Arrow, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and Broski like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:04 pm

No , at this point the issue should be raise

All across the Russia, on the Runet, people are experiencing indignation

People are asking the same question, that some raised here, that our leadership sounds like it is mumbling something

Noone in Russia wants a peace deal, or at least a very small minority do like peskov and medinsky

There is anger boiling under the surface that is going to reach the streets, if this is how the leadership will sell a victory

What of the people where Russia is retreating from ? What happens to them when the nazis get there?

I see and hear the same comments from people

There is an uncomfortable silence, things are being obfuscated , the secrecy, the dissonance between what we are told and what we see on the TV, it's too much , people are losing their shit

The army did what they were told to do, but the leadership is facing no confidence from the public

Why are we negotiating with these nazi scum? In the areas where no administration was created, the people are dying , elderly and weak

People are angry, the POWs of Ukraine are going back clean, and ours come back crippled for life

Patriots supported this, it's clear, but the 5th column has sold us again, yes

This is a beastly cabal , medinsky, Peskov, Niabiullina, Medvedev, Putin (who nominated her again ), and the FSB itself all in the pockets of scum like deripaska and Gref

People want to write appeals , it's sad as ****, that people think this government will listen to the appeal of the people

*and so the years will go by and life will pass, and for the hundredth time, the bread will fall butter side down , maybe there will be one day, maybe there will be an hour where we will be lucky

The apathy of 1990s from those in power, they harnessed the patriotism for their own power , and I just feel bad for ours , what a beastly travesty , to be thrown in the dump like this

owais.usmani likes this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:16 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:

Noone in Russia wants a peace deal, or at least a very small minority do like peskov and medinsky

+++

Why are we negotiating with these nazi scum? In the areas where no administration was created, the people are dying , elderly and weak

I understand your anger but I'd say neither Peskov nor Putin are Vth column. Peskov is on short leash as Nabulina is. Is it Putin and his advisors/closest ring of real power people whi pull all strings. For some reason they deemed negotiations needed. It is just a part of great game we know only tiny part of. Signing any deal now would be capitulation as part of reserves are lost and sanctions never are going to be lifted completely. Who told you Ukrainian war criminals will be let free? Did fighting stop for a minute ?

When Putin speaks can send chills on us planner sines but the worst it when he's silent... you know

GarryB and Hole like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:18 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 30 8-EDF3-D12-7-BB7-4-A66-93-C3-78-A8326-AF749

Current situation in Mariupol. There is an Azov nest in the Primorsky District and in the Azov Stal industrial zone.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza and LMFS like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:21 pm

[quote="GunshipDemocracy"]
    Broski wrote:
    GunshipDemocracy wrote:Reconstruction - do you really think Russia will agree to pay contributions as by unconditional surrender?! yet somebody has to pay for new Mariupol, roads, railways or oil terminals...why not eu? Very Happy
    The West have already started talking about stealing some of Russia's $300 Billion frozen CB assets to pay for Ukraine's war damages, it was beyond stupid for Russia to invest so much in countries that have been openly

That's true. It's not that easy to destroy them all since they are dispersed and masked. Once they are find you can see vids on Russia's MoD site...As for manpads. Thousands promised and already delivered by west cannot be eliminated all. But hopefully  war delivered to west enemies :d

Yes it is. The Russian air force operates in extremely heavy anti-aircraft defense. Russian losses are not big. Nobody has operated against such a large anti-aircraft defense yet.

Big_Gazza and GunshipDemocracy like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:27 pm

GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:

+++

I understand your anger but I'd say neither Peskov nor Putin are Vth column. Peskov  is on short leash as Nabulina is. Is it Putin and his advisors/closest ring of real power people whi pull all strings. For some reason they deemed negotiations needed. It is just a part of great game we know only tiny part of. Signing any deal now would be capitulation as part of reserves are lost and sanctions never are going to be lifted completely.  Who told you Ukrainian war criminals will be let free? Did fighting stop for a minute ?

When Putin speaks can send chills on us planner sines but the worst it when he's silent... you know

Fighting didn't stop because the army carried out its duties beautifully, faithfully

But the ominous silence is pushing patriots, not navalnyists and defeatist

But people WHO SUPPORT the special operation and even call it a war now

Yes people are saying Russia is at war with Ukraine, let's call a spade a spade

And in a war, you destroy your enemy relentlessly

You don't stop to think of theirs over ours

And abramovich was there at the negotiation

It means high level meetings are co opted by the oligarchs and the scum parasites who want us on our knees to the West

Why is Putin silent then? He was at the stadium with 90,000 people

Where is he? When the mood is somber , and it's obvious that we didn't swallow vodka in a victory toast but the most bitter vinegar ?
    Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:29 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Well too bad

Hope the pilots made it out

He made it out, claimed to be captured.
    Pacense

Post  Pacense Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:33 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:

+++

I understand your anger but I'd say neither Peskov nor Putin are Vth column. Peskov  is on short leash as Nabulina is. Is it Putin and his advisors/closest ring of real power people whi pull all strings. For some reason they deemed negotiations needed. It is just a part of great game we know only tiny part of. Signing any deal now would be capitulation as part of reserves are lost and sanctions never are going to be lifted completely.  Who told you Ukrainian war criminals will be let free? Did fighting stop for a minute ?

Fighting didn't stop because the army carried out its duties beautifully, faithfully

But the ominous silence is pushing patriots, not navalnyists and defeatist

But people WHO SUPPORT the special operation and even call it a war now

Yes people are saying Russia is at war with Ukraine,  let's call a spade a spade

And in a war, you destroy your enemy relentlessly

You don't stop to think of theirs over ours

And abramovich was there at the negotiation

It means high level meetings are co opted by the oligarchs and the scum parasites who want us on our knees to the West

Why is Putin silent then? He was at the stadium with 90,000 people

Where is he? When the mood is somber , and it's obvious that we didn't swallow vodka in a victory toast but the most bitter vinegar ?

Too go all in when so far everything went (so) bad, is not an option.

The peope in the Kremlin should have much more information than we have right now.

And they don't give a toss, about public opinion. If they controled it in order to go to war, you think theres going to be opposition to stop the war!?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:48 am