Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+66
littlerabbit
nomadski
Singular_Transform
Eugenio Argentina
Erk
Azi
TMA1
lyle6
George1
Odin of Ossetia
0nillie0
Pacense
limb
ATLASCUB
mr_hd
Stealthflanker
OminousSpudd
caveat emptor
mnrck
diabetus
Lurk83
Autodestruct
GunshipDemocracy
d_taddei2
Backman
Werewolf
billybatts91
Airbornewolf
SeigSoloyvov
Dima
RTN
mavaff
GarryB
Serberus
Sujoy
lancelot
Mir
Hinex1988
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
mnztr
ucmvulcan
Big_Gazza
VARGR198
JohninMK
teh_beard
par far
Ispan
kvs
Broski
auslander
Dr.Snufflebug
magnumcromagnon
Regular
Arkanghelsk
miketheterrible
ALAMO
flamming_python
BliTTzZ
owais.usmani
franco
Arrow
Firebird
Podlodka77
Isos
LMFS
Hole
70 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9

par far

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9

Post  par far Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:11 pm

There is a lot more going in Ukraine than we know.

GarryB likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:13 pm

What is funny is half the guy's here wanting me to pickup a rifle

Get real quiet at work or around their friends when asked what they think about the war

You cowards are scared of losing your jobs and your Twitter accounts then of fighting for what you believe in

While it's very easy for you to send us into a war you have no stake or skin in

Well it's better for you to shut your mouth the next time your at your companies coffee rooms right

owais.usmani likes this post

Azi

Post  Azi Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:13 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    We should have bombed every inch of 404 , instead now there are 2 kind of westerners
    What is wrong is simply wrong! Don't kill civilians!!! Then Russia is exactly what is being broadcast non-stop in western media. But they are better.

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    Western clowns on both sides sit in chairs rooting for their favorite variety of killed Russians

They really won this big time on us
    I think the west only catalyzes its own decay and accelerates it. In one fell swoop they lose the geostrategic weight of Russia and Central Asia which they will need in the fight against China.

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy and Podlodka77 like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:16 pm

Arkanghelsk, our very own Hudson of Russia Defense Net.

Its the last i will say about him, thrown on ignore list.

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible and like this post

owais.usmani dislikes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:19 pm

Whatever popsicle, it's not like you'd say half what you say here to your colleagues anyway

Zuckerberg would muzzle you up quickly

Well at least you can rage against the final hurrah of western sophistry here right

owais.usmani likes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:26 pm

Just my two cents (or rubles) on that Ka-52 story...

1. The thing is exported. It is used in Egypt. It´s no state secret.
    2. The wreckage is propably a bait. Either the russian military is able to locate it via GLONASS or they will follow it with drones, if it is really brought away by the Orcs, like they did with a lot of artillery and AD systems. Instead of blowing them up on the spot they followed them to their nest. Maybe a strike then can kill a few greedy NATO guys.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 32 Fpaiat10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 32 Fpaj5j10
    Looks familiar
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 32 Fpauju10
    I would love to see that french maggot trying to leave Mariupol in a womens dress. Very Happy

GarryB, Arrow, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia and like this post

littlerabbit
    littlerabbit

Post  littlerabbit Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:31 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:If they sign a deal then so be it,  they sent a guy like medinsky,  well it would make us fools to pretend they didn't already make this deal behind closed doors

I can't say I didn't see it coming, I didn't want to see it, but I am not a decision maker

We're all hostages to this so , let them do what they must if it will end this disaster

Any pride we had was thrown in a trash compactor so , life goes on

Any deal/contract with nazi Ukraine/Washington is not worth of a paper it's written on. They won't respect it from the day 1. I really hope people who run RF are not total morons. dunno

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E, owais.usmani and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:31 pm

Tough words from Kadyrov towards Peskov

I didn’t know, but it turns out that in order to become a patriot of your country, you need to criticize Russia’s actions, go abroad, and loudly and pathetically, creating a buzz around the person, and then, when the political degree of confrontation falls, come back, as if nothing did not happen.
    Working diagram, use. Ivan Urgant did something like this, for which he recently received a "great patriot" rating from Dmitry Peskov.

It's so easy to be a patriot, isn't it? It's not for you to run around with uniforms between brick piles and concrete walls. And not to sit in a cold trench for several days. Apparently, we did not notice how a reassessment of the very concept of "patriotism" took place.

I was actually surprised when Peskov did not comment on the assignment of the rank of lieutenant general to me, allegedly because he had not seen the decree. We are here with all the security forces and volunteers conducting a special operation day and night. It was possible to somehow cheer up or somehow comment more delicately, and not this is your "did not see the decree." On the other hand, a coward, who allegedly fled at a moment of instability on vacation, and returned back at a moment of calm on the political stage, allegedly from vacation, is a real patriot.

Strange all-??? thinking now. Heroes cannot be called heroes, generals are not called generals, cowardly fugitives are called patriots and even great ones. Peskov's priority scale is somehow immature. We have to do something about it...

Man. If the higher-ups at the Kremlin are now openly warring amongst themselves, it doesn't exactly bode well. They should all keep their quarrels quiet and under the radar.

GunshipDemocracy and owais.usmani like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:33 pm

Let Levy leave

That shameless neo-con propagandist is of questionable value dead, and Russia can't take him hostage and interrogate him either. If he hasn't picked up a gun then he's just a foreign civilian stuck in Mariupol, so far as the conventions of war go.

As for all the combatants, foreign or not - the only way out is surrender.

Big_Gazza and Broski dislike this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:36 pm

flamming_python wrote:Let Levy leave

That shameless neo-con propagandist is of questionable value dead, and Russia can't take him hostage and interrogate him either. If he hasn't picked up a gun then he's just a foreign civilian stuck in Mariupol, so far as the conventions of war go.

As for all the combatants, foreign or not - the only way out is surrender.

If russians knows him and recognize him he is dead. He talks too much and he basically led the french in Lybia. He will be killed with no pitty IMO.

Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, LMFS, mavaff, Broski and bitch_killer like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:38 pm

flamming_python wrote:Tough words from Kadyrov towards Peskov

I didn’t know, but it turns out that in order to become a patriot of your country, you need to criticize Russia’s actions, go abroad, and loudly and pathetically, creating a buzz around the person, and then, when the political degree of confrontation falls, come back, as if nothing did not happen.
    Working diagram, use. Ivan Urgant did something like this, for which he recently received a "great patriot" rating from Dmitry Peskov.

It's so easy to be a patriot, isn't it? It's not for you to run around with uniforms between brick piles and concrete walls. And not to sit in a cold trench for several days. Apparently, we did not notice how a reassessment of the very concept of "patriotism" took place.

I was actually surprised when Peskov did not comment on the assignment of the rank of lieutenant general to me, allegedly because he had not seen the decree. We are here with all the security forces and volunteers conducting a special operation day and night. It was possible to somehow cheer up or somehow comment more delicately, and not this is your "did not see the decree." On the other hand, a coward, who allegedly fled at a moment of instability on vacation, and returned back at a moment of calm on the political stage, allegedly from vacation, is a real patriot.

Strange all-??? thinking now. Heroes cannot be called heroes, generals are not called generals, cowardly fugitives are called patriots and even great ones. Peskov's priority scale is somehow immature. We have to do something about it...

Man. If the higher-ups at the Kremlin are now openly warring amongst themselves, it doesn't exactly bode well. They should all keep their quarrels quiet and under the radar.

Of course it's happening, kadyrov is 100% right, these deripaska paid sellouts could cause a petrograd revolt because of this

Well I think someone here, Mike said if I was running the show I would be hung

It's looking like the marionettes at the Kremlin are now skating on thin ice

Well they sold us the rope
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:38 pm

Nope, Levy should be KIA. He had no legitimate business being there if he was a civilian. He is clearly not any civilian. He is an
    agent of France engaged in support for terrorists.

Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Ispan, LMFS and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:46 pm

kvs wrote:Nope, Levy should be KIA.   He had no legitimate business being there if he was a civilian.   He is clearly not any civilian.   He is an
    agent of France engaged in support for terrorists.

He's not directing military strategy

About the propaganda war and whatever, leave him be. Soft power my ass. Let him take the boat back to Odessa, or Marseilles, or wherever he wants to go

Showing that you're scared of his neo-con info-war power is just a sign of weakness.

Big_Gazza dislikes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:47 pm

Throw him in a nice little prison cell and let him wait for his war crimes tribunal. That cretin knows a lot about western crimes against humanity.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 32 Fpbbbj10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 32 Fpbbch10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 32 Fpbbdm10
    This is from a guy who lived in Bucha. From a german source. Was first translated from Russian into German and now into English.

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, LMFS and Mir like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:48 pm

Putin needs to take responsibility and put his elites in line

He's the one who assumed absolute power and forced his whole security council to commit to the decision of recognizing the DNR/LNR publically.

Hence he has absolute responsibility too.

If he's going to hide in his bunker to make occasional statements and not put the foot down on any quarrels and splits among his subordinates, then I don't even know
    Zelensky at least has the excuse of his capital being threatened by an enemy force.
    par far

Post  par far Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:49 pm

Honestly, I don't think Kadyrov is wrong, Peskov is a sneaky cocksucker that needs a bullet in the ehad.

miketheterrible and bitch_killer like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:50 pm

Kadyrovs frustration is palpable , the chechens committed for this half ass bs

They are prideful people, I wouldn't be surprised if they exit the stage with this mediocrity being passed off as a strategy

Putin will be held accountable too

They put the foot down or chechens and no longer polite people will come to moscow

Last edited by Arkanghelsk on Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:51 pm

Just because I'm curious, by the numbers:

Novorossiya - 230,000 sq km - 19 million
    * Donbas alone - 53,200 sq km - 6.2 million

rest of Ukraine - 346,000 sq km - 22 million

EDIT: typo corrected should have 346,000 not 246,000.

Last edited by franco on Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, d_taddei2, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, LMFS and Hole like this post

par far

Post  par far Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:52 pm

flamming_python wrote:Putin needs to take responsibility and put his elites in line

He's the one who assumed absolute power and forced his whole security council to commit to the decision of recognizing the DNR/LNR publically.

Hence he has absolute responsibility too.

If he's going to hide in his bunker to make occasional statements and not put the foot down on any quarrels and splits among his subordinates, then I don't even know
    Zelensky at least has the excuse of his capital being threatened by an enemy force.

Putin is not hiding in a bunker, that is for sure, see his recent events.

About this quarrel, I don't like Peskov but it will be settled privately, these quarrel happen all the time in other countries(I am not saying this should be happening), there is a big quarrel between the elites happening in the US right now. But because of situation, anything in Russia is magnified and made a huge deal.

Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy and Hole like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:54 pm

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, LMFS, Hole, Broski and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:54 pm

Hole wrote:Throw him in a nice little prison cell and let him wait for his war crimes tribunal. That cretin knows a lot about western crimes against humanity.

This is from a guy who lived in Bucha. From a german source. Was first translated from Russian into German and now into English.

I don't really care what the West thinks and all the people who still believe Zelensky do

Shariy needs to pick up on this story, as does Podolyaka, so that Ukrainian civilians know what they're up against, the nature of the regime

And Russia needs to set up some permanent administrations and stop making it look like a deal is in progress - if in fact it isn't in progress.

Peskov or Putin need to come out and say, that the operation will achieve all its declared goals. They're afraid of saying it, as they don't want to ruin the negotiations. But the deadline for successful negotiations for this round, needs to be established, and quickly.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:55 pm

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, LMFS, Hole and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:56 pm

par far wrote:

Honestly, I don't think Kadyrov is wrong, Peskov is a sneaky cocksucker that needs a bullet in the ehad.

It doesn't matter who is right or wrong, this is no time for this schoolyard stuff.

Putin is the arbitrator, he should tell both to cut it out.

Who's right and who's wrong can be decided when the country is no longer at war.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:57 pm

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS and Hole like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:58 pm

franco, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Hole and Broski like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:47 am