1) There can be no compromise on the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine and will not be - President Zelensky
2) Governor of Belgorod region confirmed "incident with explosions" at Krasnyi Oktabr village near Belgorod
Russian media: 4 servicemen wounded as result of projectile hit in Belgorod region
3) U.S. believes any movement of Russian forces from around Kyiv is a 'redeployment, not a withdrawal', world should be prepared for continued major offensives on other areas in Ukraine, U.S. official says
4) Peace talks in Istanbul: in exchange for its neutrality, Ukraine wants security guarantees analogues to NATO's article 5 – if attacked, it has a right to demand consultations, and if diplomacy fails, signees of the agreement must provide military aid and "even close the sky"
5) Russian boat pictured today at Antonivsky bridge near Kherson