Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+75
sentinel112
billybatts91
medo
AlfaT8
nero
Hannibal Barca
Krepost
Giulio
diabetus
Broski
0nillie0
RTN
teh_beard
ATLASCUB
Karl Haushofer
Kiko
lyle6
Yugo90
Boshoed
Singular_Transform
pavi
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Mir
lancelot
Azi
GarryB
Big_Gazza
Isos
TMA1
Dr.Snufflebug
crod
Erk
Stealthflanker
Urluber
magnumcromagnon
adder
auslander
Sujoy
Odin of Ossetia
miketheterrible
Fred333
ArgentinaGuard
Rodion_Romanovic
Ispan
kvs
Arrow
mnztr
par far
Scorpius
franco
ALAMO
GunshipDemocracy
mavaff
ludovicense
Serberus
mnrck
walle83
Arkanghelsk
VARGR198
ucmvulcan
Hole
SeigSoloyvov
Autodestruct
Werewolf
LMFS
Walther von Oldenburg
JohninMK
Regular
Airbornewolf
d_taddei2
owais.usmani
Eugenio Argentina
Podlodka77
flamming_python
Firebird
79 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8

Broski
    Broski

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 - Page 38 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8

Post  Broski Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:43 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    It's a war to the last Ukrainian. Everywhere. Soon we will have Ukrainian kamikazes. Ukrainian suicide bombers. Ukrainian troops garrisoning cities fighting like its Stalingrad. Everything
    All Putin's fault, of course. 
    Question is what will our leadership do now that one bit of wishful thinking and hubris after another proves incorrect.
    Finish what NATO started, because unlike you, they don't see a worthwhile future under the crushing boot of the West with nuclear-armed Nazis for neighbors.

GarryB, psg, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 - Page 38 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8

Post  flamming_python Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:48 pm

Broski wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    It's a war to the last Ukrainian. Everywhere. Soon we will have Ukrainian kamikazes. Ukrainian suicide bombers. Ukrainian troops garrisoning cities fighting like its Stalingrad. Everything
    Question is what will our leadership do now that one bit of wishful thinking and hubris after another proves incorrect.
    Finish what NATO started, because unlike you, they don't see a worthwhile future under the crushing boot of the West with nuclear-armed Nazis for neighbors.

Putin has done everything to convince Ukrainians that Russia wants to dissolve the Ukraine and add all these regions to Russia.
    And who knows, maybe that's what the plan is.

And then like a chump he just invaded, with no actual legitimacy or attempts to explain anything either to his own people or to Ukrainians.

GunshipDemocracy likes this post

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza and bitch_killer dislike this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:53 pm

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:
    Hole wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 - Page 38 Fpb7cr10
    Heard reports that Pentagon is cutting down the procurement of Javelins. According to Orcs it´s to heavy, clumsy and needs to much time to set up. Very Happy  Could have told them that.

I've yet to see UA use Javelin effectively, perhaps I missed something.

All I've seen of those is hundreds ending up in LDNR hands, together with the CLUs. Much the same with Rb 56/NLAW, AT4, Panzerfaust 3, etc. Even Finnish LAWs now.

All they've managed to do with these are few successful attacks, many more failed ditto, and then leaving entire stores of them as they retreat, providing Russia with western AT weapons in such numbers that the Russians at this stage aren't even interested and just hand them over to the LDNR.

You just can not hand people an weapon system and say "good luck".

I have a lot of experience with the panzerfaust 3 myself.
    It was my little big headed friend i'd send to say hi to Taliban in fortifications sometimes....

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 - Page 38 P1230010

Anyway.... flashback over.....back O.T.
    It can come with an Dynarange ballistic computer. Awesome on paper, pretty dead weight in real life.

Yes, ...you can use it to get an firing solution on relatively fast vehicles like tanks on full speed or even slow flying helicopters.
    Downside?. you shortly laze the target. revealing your position to either the tanks warning system or Helicopter.
    So lesson 101 AT in airborne school. forget the shiny paperweight. learn to aim and fight with the (passive) basic system.

Also you need to extend the AT-standoff tube out of the warhead before you can execute in shaped charge (AT) attack.
    Basically you take the rubber cap of its nose, then you need to pull out the standoff tube and screw it tight so the shaped charge triggers when it hits the target.
    Otherwise you only give the Tank crew some pain in the ears and just piss them off as the shaped charge does not detonate, but instead its "explosive" mode meanth for anti personell shrapnell.

How many Nazi dummy's you think did the above all wrong?. just with the PZF-3?.
    They never seen this weapon?. what do you think they do?.

I think the NLAW used well within minimum arming range firing at the T-72 is an good indication of the Nazi monkey levels of professionalism.

Also there is how you use AT weapons. its not as simple as pointing your rocket launcher at an tank and squeeze the trigger.
    Optimal AT angle and knowing the weak spots of your target, and anticipating where it will be when your rocket arrives is crucial.

The more the angle is off of the 90 degree angle, the more armor the shaped charge needs to penetrate.
    And some AT weapons just might bounce off or fail to trigger the standoff detonator if the angle is too much.

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, kvs, zepia, JohninMK and like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:00 am

flamming_python wrote:
    I told all you guys already, <loads of defeatist nonsense>

FFS... I didn't think i'd need to put up with this sort of defeatist bullshit on this forum. With navel-gazing self-defeating attitudes like this, its no wonder the commies ended up fcking the USSR and collapsing it.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, auslander, Ispan, miketheterrible, LMFS and like this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:02 am

The matter of Ukraine needs to be solved once and for all. Russia would be stupid to take these conditions.

GarryB, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, VARGR198, Hole, Urluber and Podlodka77 like this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:04 am

flamming_python wrote:
    Broski wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

Putin has done everything to convince Ukrainians that Russia wants to dissolve the Ukraine and add all these regions to Russia.
    And who knows, maybe that's what the plan is.

And then like a chump he just invaded, with no actual legitimacy or attempts to explain anything either to his own people or to Ukrainians.

You have not been paying attention.
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:04 am

Further operations in Mariupol:

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 - Page 38 Dpr_se10

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 - Page 38 Dpr_se12

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 - Page 38 Dpr_se11

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 - Page 38 Dpr_se13

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 - Page 38 Dpr_se14

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 - Page 38 Dpr_se15

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 - Page 38 Dpr_se16

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 - Page 38 Dpr_se17

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 - Page 38 Dpr_se18

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 - Page 38 Dpr_se19

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:17 am

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:Indications that another huge cruise missile volley is coming in. Not confirmed yet, but UA has gone into high alert and air raid sirens are on in multiple large cities.

The attack earlier today on Starokostantinov apparently destroyed the largest remaining strategic fuel depot UA had.

There's been massive explosions in multiple cities over the past hours, and heavy sustained ditto in Kiev (so likely not only cruise missiles, but long-range artillery or even aerial bombing too).

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Hole, Autodestruct and Podlodka77 like this post

OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:19 am

Scott Ritter has done a decent take on the war so far.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 - Page 38 Img_2011

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 - Page 38 Screen11

GarryB, flamming_python, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia and like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:20 am

Airbornewolf wrote:DPR troops using drones to keep real-time track of Ukrainian hostiles.

Why we had to wait month for drone videos. It shows all. Ukrainian troops hiding between civilian population, hostages and etc.

GarryB likes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:21 am

LMFS wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:Stealthflanker is another flaming retard.

He knows very well what is happening but asks stupid questions to create a venue of loss in Ukraine.

There wasn't a Kiev offensive. It's always been and still is digging in and surrounding it.

Christ sakes we have too many morons here.

He is more of an outside observer and is more interested normally about the military side of thinks, probably he has not been following things like we do. But he is not a troll from what I can say

Possibility but unlikely. It doesn't take much to go back and read a page before his to get the answer.

This is a general problem here - lack of reading and more obtuse observations and questions.

magnumcromagnon and GunshipDemocracy like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:23 am

par far wrote:The matter of Ukraine needs to be solved once and for all.  Russia would be stupid to take these conditions.

Russia made their demand. Any deviation from it has been stated that the demands will get harder for Ukraine.

Reason why Ukrainian authorities are sidestepping is because they aren't in Ukraine. So they don't care what happens to the rest of the country or if the war continues indefinitely.

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Azi, LMFS, Hole, Broski and Urluber like this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:24 am

OminousSpudd wrote:Scott Ritter has done a decent take on the war so far.

I am not a military but I understand some of the tactics that Russia using.

I just hope Russia solves the Ukraine issue once for all and does not sign any idiotic agreement.

Big_Gazza, auslander, Hole, Mir, Broski and Urluber like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:26 am

So flaming, I'm gonna ask, when are you gonna get your Nazi supporting ass over to Ukropistan to fight Russians? Still wondering.

Freak.

magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:28 am

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:It is really difficult to find information about Russian strikes inside Ukraine and the results now, due to the fact that Ukrainians face prosecution (and 15 years in jail according to Zelenskys latest laws, though often simply fast-forwarded to summary execution) if they share anything at all of what they've seen.

Ukrainian locals have confirmed some of tonight's strikes, but anonymously and with heavily blurred photos not to give any details away that could lead to them being IDd by the authorities.

Just crazy.

Last edited by Dr.Snufflebug on Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total

magnumcromagnon, kvs and Broski like this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:28 am

miketheterrible wrote:
    par far wrote:The matter of Ukraine needs to be solved once and for all.  Russia would be stupid to take these conditions.

Russia made their demand. Any deviation from it has been stated that the demands will get harder for Ukraine.

Reason why Ukrainian authorities are sidestepping is because they aren't in Ukraine. So they don't care what happens to the rest of the country or if the war continues indefinitely.

It may not matter for Ukrainian authorities but it matters for Russia, Russia is now in a position to solve this issue once and for all, do not kick it down the road.

The territory that Russia has taken or takes should not be returned.

Big_Gazza, Hole and Broski like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:28 am

par far wrote:

I just hope Russia solves the Ukraine issue once for all and does not sign any idiotic agreement.

Even you are getting annoying. Stfu already. You must really think Russians are so fucking dumb and desperate that they will sign an agreement?

Patience is needed. They are doing a fantastic job with a small contingent (I see people here throw bullshit numbers from NATO countries like 200K troops in Ukraine. LOL. No, not even half of that).

Last edited by miketheterrible on Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

magnumcromagnon, Mir and Broski like this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:29 am

miketheterrible wrote:So flaming, I'm gonna ask, when are you gonna get your Nazi supporting ass over to Ukropistan to fight Russians?  Still wondering.

Freak.

He is of those assholes that pretends to be Russian but is a 5th and 6th column cocksucker.

Last edited by par far on Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:30 am

miketheterrible wrote:
    par far wrote:

Even you are getting annoying. Stfu already. You must really think Russians are so fucking dumb and desperate that they will sign an agreement?

I am on edge right now, I won't lie.

I am going to be pinned 24/7 to this site and others for next 4-6 weeks.

Russia has them by the throat, don't let them go.

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:31 am

i know some of you are following me on odysee already.
    But i updated the channel with the most suitable footage for today:

https://odysee.com/@airbornewolf:8

153 vids and counting, ill slowly start to add historical footage as well now the views generate an steady supply of surplus bitcoin.

GarryB, franco, Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza and like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:34 am

par far wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    par far wrote:

I am on edge right now, I won't lie.

I am going to be pinned 24/7 to this site and others for next 4-6 weeks.

Russia has them by the throat, don't let them go.

Why next 4 - 6 weeks? What happens afterwards?

You are one of the more level headed members here but that seriously, that is what KVS would say "Chicken little" nonsense.  What exactly creates the fear that warrants this?  Russia has been in Syria for years now and still slowly gaining more land and assistance to Assad.  The war just started for crying out loud. Russias first objective is clear as crystal and they are seeing through it. Once DNR and LNR gain all their territory back, then it will get interesting. At that point, majority of Ukraines fighters (Azov, what little of the army and such) will be gone and so there is little to contest Russia beyond Kiev. Kiev will be the last hardened location.

GarryB, Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, Ispan, LMFS and like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:39 am

LMFS wrote:

He knows very well what is happening but asks stupid questions to create a venue of loss in Ukraine.

There wasn't a Kiev offensive. It's always been and still is digging in and surrounding it.

He is more of an outside observer and is more interested normally about the military side of thinks, probably he has not been following things like we do. But he is not a troll from what I can say

Agreed, Stealthflanker is certainly not a troll.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon and GunshipDemocracy like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:41 am

Big_Gazza wrote:
    LMFS wrote:

Agreed, Stealthflanker is certainly not a troll.  

Then I owe him an apology. Sorry @stealthflanker.

GarryB, franco, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, VARGR198 and LMFS like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:55 am

From the analysis by Scott Ritter and others we are now entering the final stage of the Donbass front. The true intentions of
    the Russian side will emerge soon. I see no support for the idea that Russia will leave any time soon. Instead I expect there
    to be a collapse of the regime forces towards the Polish border.

I am just not sure whether Russia should hunt down the retreating Kiev regime forces like the US did with the Iraqi forces.

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, VARGR198, Azi and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:59 am

Good report from Patrick Lancaster in Mariupol

They do seem to blame the Ukraine for everything. Occupying houses like the Americans taught them

The result of not allowing civilians to exit the city

d_taddei2, kvs, JohninMK, Mir, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:54 am