Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+78
mr_hd
ludovicense
walle83
Boshoed
OminousSpudd
gc3762
Lurk83
zepia
Fred333
littlerabbit
0nillie0
owais.usmani
BliTTzZ
Rodion_Romanovic
andalusia
Arctic_Fox
AlfaT8
max steel
Isos
SeigSoloyvov
kvs
flamming_python
Airbornewolf
miketheterrible
Arrow
Rasisuki Nebia
diabetus
Werewolf
mavaff
ucmvulcan
Arkanghelsk
d_taddei2
Hole
LMFS
Sujoy
GarryB
lancelot
Regular
nomadski
RTN
Erk
limb
nero
ArgentinaGuard
Big_Gazza
Backman
teh_beard
magnumcromagnon
mack8
mnztr
Firebird
ATLASCUB
Walther von Oldenburg
auslander
Ispan
billybatts91
Podlodka77
Ned86
mnrck
Serberus
Yugo90
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
JohninMK
franco
Scorpius
Stealthflanker
Urluber
VARGR198
Mir
Hannibal Barca
Dr.Snufflebug
ALAMO
Odin of Ossetia
GunshipDemocracy
Broski
psg
par far
lyle6
82 posters

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

    psg
    psg


    Posts : 44
    Points : 49
    Join date : 2011-02-19

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

    Post  psg Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:14 pm

    Also they could have a mix of guided S-8L rockets and unguided frag/thermo in them, using guided S-8L with uav's. Striking nearby targets at standoff ranges, ie atgm teams, snipers, soft skin vehicles, grouped man power etc
    avatar
    diabetus


    Posts : 164
    Points : 167
    Join date : 2014-04-20

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

    Post  diabetus Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:16 pm

    psg wrote:Also they could have guided S-8L rockets with a mix of unguided frag/thermo in them, using guided S-8L with uav's. Striking nearby targets at standoff ranges, ie atgm teams, snipers, soft skin vechicles, grouped man power etc

    When did s-8L get accepted into service?

    RTN likes this post

    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf


    Posts : 1008
    Points : 1076
    Join date : 2014-02-05
    Location : https://odysee.com/@airbornewolf:8

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

    Post  Airbornewolf Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:27 pm

    Russians in Kiev's suburbs.
    Hard at work to Denazify

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Journa15

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Journa13

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Journa14

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Journa16

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Journa17

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Journa18

    GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia and like this post

    franco
    franco


    Posts : 5120
    Points : 5152
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

    Post  franco Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:30 pm

    diabetus wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:🇷🇺 During the liberation of Mariupol, the Deputy Commander of the Black Sea Fleet, Captain 1st Rank Andrei Paly, died in battle.  His death was confirmed by the former Commander-in-Chief of the Russian Navy Vladimir Masorin.

    Everlasting memory.

    What would he have even been doing there?

    Apparently coordinating the evacuation of the civilians from the city.

    GunshipDemocracy and Yugo90 like this post

    psg
    psg


    Posts : 44
    Points : 49
    Join date : 2011-02-19

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

    Post  psg Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:30 pm

    Not sure if accepted into service as of yet, but it's being tested since last year.

    http://nevskii-bastion.ru/mdp-01-helicopter-army-2021/
    https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1472638332228317188?s=20&t=oAHGCCFcSXlKcjvNZTgs5g

    GarryB likes this post

    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 10797
    Points : 10918
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

    Post  JohninMK Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:32 pm

    ALAMO wrote:It is an ARMORED TRUCK.
    You can put anything on it's back, including a drag queen scene for a love parade in Paris.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Njdr9d1tojw61

    Somehow the Village People with YMCA and In the Navy sprang into my mind Laughing Laughing Laughing
    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 10797
    Points : 10918
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

    Post  JohninMK Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:35 pm

    A second try at this, the first was refused a day or so ago.

    The Cavell Group
    @TCG_CrisisRisks
    ·
    43m
    Ukraine/Russia: Russian Ministry of Defence reportedly now given Ukraine an ultimatum on Mariupol for its surrender by end of March 21. Offers safe passage to those that surrender.

    GarryB and d_taddei2 like this post

    avatar
    par far


    Posts : 3295
    Points : 3540
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

    Post  par far Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:39 pm

    Chechen forces at work.

    https://t.me/boris_rozhin/34722

    GunshipDemocracy, nomadski, Yugo90 and Urluber like this post

    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 10797
    Points : 10918
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

    Post  JohninMK Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:41 pm

    Just in case, Brest has the yellow arrow

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 FOTnXDLWQAk0IH0?format=jpg&name=small

    Yugo90 likes this post

    Hole
    Hole


    Posts : 6352
    Points : 6340
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 46
    Location : Scholzistan

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

    Post  Hole Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:44 pm

    ALAMO wrote:It is an ARMORED TRUCK.
    You can put anything on it's back, including a drag queen scene for a love parade in Paris.  
    For this exhibition - because I remind you this is what you are witnessing - they welded a few pipes and put a S-8 battery.
    Serbs were using the same idea either, but with S-5 rockets and UB-32 pod.
    Russkies were using that in Afghan already, because it was easy to feed, and presented a real punch when needed.

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Njdr9d1tojw61

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 0haorcb1ber21

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 E4LVuDmWYAooFaO

    Geee, they really need to hire you to make some expertise for them, another way they will have no idea how shitty concepts they had 40 years ago.

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 000197
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Bmp-1_10
    Very Happy

    d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, kvs, ALAMO, GunshipDemocracy, Singular_Transform and Yugo90 like this post

    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 10797
    Points : 10918
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

    Post  JohninMK Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:45 pm

    This is on top of the 9400 assorted man portable weapons promised by the US.

    Gonna be another logistics target or two near the border one suspects.

    Victor 🇷🇺 Z
    @vicktop55
    ·
    4h
    Germany announced the shipment of 2,700 missiles to Ukraine for Strela-2 MANPADS from the warehouses of the GDR https://t.me/vicktop55/2093


    kvs and GunshipDemocracy like this post

    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 1785
    Points : 1787
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

    Post  ALAMO Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:48 pm

    Hole wrote:
    Very Happy

    Laughing Laughing
    If something looks stupid, but works -ain't stupid!
    Laughing Laughing

    GarryB, magnumcromagnon, GunshipDemocracy, Hole and Arkanghelsk like this post

    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 10797
    Points : 10918
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

    Post  JohninMK Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:51 pm

    "If the West is not stopping to push foreign fighters and weapons into Ukraine we will react"

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 FOUbu8AXEAEY1uv?format=jpg&name=large

    GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Airbornewolf, kvs, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

    Hole
    Hole


    Posts : 6352
    Points : 6340
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 46
    Location : Scholzistan

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

    Post  Hole Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:53 pm


    Getting crowded at the front:
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Scree167
    Ossetians!

    GarryB, franco, psg, dino00, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf and like this post

    Hole
    Hole


    Posts : 6352
    Points : 6340
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 46
    Location : Scholzistan

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

    Post  Hole Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:55 pm

    JohninMK wrote:"If the West is not stopping to push foreign fighters and weapons into Ukraine we will react"

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 FOUbu8AXEAEY1uv?format=jpg&name=large


    I support this operation.

    magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E, Yugo90, Arkanghelsk, Urluber and Podlodka77 like this post

    franco
    franco


    Posts : 5120
    Points : 5152
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

    Post  franco Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:57 pm

    The main thing from the statement of the head of the National Defense Control Center of the Russian Federation, Mikhail Mizintsev. 03/20/2022

    Russia opens humanitarian corridors from Mariupol in eastern and western directions from 10:00 Moscow time on March 21

    More than 59 thousand people managed to be evacuated from Mariupol to Russia over the past three days

    The RF Armed Forces will allow nationalists to leave Mariupol without weapons from 10:00 to 12:00 Moscow time on March 21

    About 130,000 civilians and 184 foreign citizens from six countries remain hostages of Ukrainian nationalists in Mariupol

    More than 16.4 thousand people were evacuated to Russia from dangerous regions of Ukraine, the DPR and LPR over the past day

    From 80 to 235 civilians die in Mariupol every day

    A humanitarian catastrophe has developed in Mariupol as a result of lawlessness arranged by Ukrainian nationalists

    The Russian Armed Forces call on Ukrainian nationalists to lay down their arms and leave Mariupol for areas controlled by Kiev, guaranteeing their lives

    Victor, vicktop55 🇷🇺 Z

    Sorry just noticed it was posted already...

    NOTE: cue the green buses

    GarryB, Airbornewolf, kvs, Yugo90, Broski, bitch_killer and Arkanghelsk like this post

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 1620
    Points : 1622
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

    Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:03 pm

    Belarus moving to Lvov would need to be supported by the VKS, then again that's probably why su35 is there

    Also s400 protecting them

    11th army corps at kaliningrad must be ready, and the baltic fleet , also the 76th pskov division , must be reinforced

    There could be a NATO escalation

    The 1st Guards Tank Army must guard Belarus

    The 6th army should be ready for prebaltics

    Yugo90 likes this post

    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf


    Posts : 1008
    Points : 1076
    Join date : 2014-02-05
    Location : https://odysee.com/@airbornewolf:8

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

    Post  Airbornewolf Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:08 pm

    Russians have taken over an Nazi facility around Mariupol.
    It was an former school building.

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 The_de11

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 The_de10

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 The_de12

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 The_de13

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 The_de15

    GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza and like this post

    avatar
    Dr.Snufflebug


    Posts : 399
    Points : 399
    Join date : 2017-12-27

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

    Post  Dr.Snufflebug Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:09 pm

    Ukrainian elites are leaving the sinking ship... Some Rada deputy, Kotkvitsky (Arsen Avakov's "right hand man" and one of the upstanding Ukrainian anti-Russian patriots that legalized all the neo-Nazi militias, both under Russian sanctions) was caught trying to smuggle 28 million USD (!) and 1.3 million euros (!) in cash (!) across the border to Hungary.

    Yeah, that Maidan thing really rooted out the corruption, didn't it?

    I honestly feel really, really sorry for the average Ukrainian. They've been screwed over constantly for decades by their own and by the west.


    Last edited by Dr.Snufflebug on Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:13 pm; edited 3 times in total

    GarryB, magnumcromagnon, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, Yugo90, Kiko, Mir and like this post

    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2


    Posts : 2525
    Points : 2701
    Join date : 2013-05-11
    Location : Scotland UK

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

    Post  d_taddei2 Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:09 pm

    Isos wrote:Only 3-5km ? It's a shitty system.
    It's a frontline system. It's about time u learnt something about military systems. You clearly have never served in the force's.

    This is a cheap mini BM-21 that can use a variety of S-8. Where do u want to stop? TOS-1 is shitty because it doesn't have the same range as iskander??????? Ur lack of knowledge and on the ground experience is showing. Tell me what weapons system design team are u on? Oh yeah none. Belarusian research and development team have bags more experience than u have.


    Last edited by d_taddei2 on Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

    magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, zepia, GunshipDemocracy, Yugo90, Mir, bitch_killer and Arkanghelsk like this post

    Hole
    Hole


    Posts : 6352
    Points : 6340
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 46
    Location : Scholzistan

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

    Post  Hole Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:14 pm

    Airbornewolf wrote:Russians have taken over an Nazi facility around Mariupol.
    It was an former school building.

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 The_de11

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 The_de10

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 The_de12

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 The_de13

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 The_de15

    No Nazis in Ukraine. Sure. Rolling Eyes

    Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, zepia and like this post

    Isos
    Isos


    Posts : 9404
    Points : 9388
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

    Post  Isos Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:17 pm

    d_taddei2 wrote:
    Isos wrote:Only 3-5km ? It's a shitty system.
    It's a frontline system. It's about time u learnt something about military systems. You clearly have never served in the force's

    Tos-1 is a frontline systems and tos-2 was designed with an improved range eventhough it has more rabge than those 3-5km.

    Such things were good decades ago when athg weren't everywhere. Grads is way better than this thing. Accuracy and targeting must also be shitty.

    d_taddei2 and bitch_killer dislike this post

    Werewolf
    Werewolf


    Posts : 5440
    Points : 5637
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

    Post  Werewolf Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:17 pm

    Isos wrote:Only 3-5km ? It's a shitty system.

    The very "short" range of the S-8 NURs (Neupravljaemaja Raketa) was designed with a fast burning propellant.
    This decision was made to reduce the trail from the rocket to a very short distance after launch.
    When the unguided rockets hit the enemy's targets a few kilometers away, they won't have a clear trail from the incoming rockets and no direct conclusion of the direction the attack is coming from - reducing the response time for the enemy against your helicopter/jet.

    The Hydra 70 unguided rockets have a constant burning engine which is giving away the direction they were launched from (at least in most weather conditions)


    RTN wrote:
    Isos wrote:But missiles are always more expensive than bombs. So a su-34armed with 10 bomb is cheaper than 10 cruise missiles. However they still haven't destroyed ukrinian AD so unlikely they use them for deep strikes.
    That's why the U.S came up with guided rockets like the BAE PKWS among others that are Fire and Forget precision rockets and can be fired from stand off range.

    Russia could never come up with such precision guided rockets.

    It is called "Ugroza" which was a programm for upgrading unguided rockets to be guided just like PKWS and is used on S-13 rockets within military service.

    https://www.aex.ru/docs/3/2019/12/22/2994/

    Also S-25L (1979) and S-25LD (1984) existed since the Soviet Union. If this is some internet trick 19 to post wrong information so someone on the internet corrects you, then I assume your method is working, if it is trolling, well it is hard to troll people on this forum. Even tho nobody is a genius but most have some or another interest in military or political matters and they tend to do their homework by researching themselves and feeding their hunger for knowledge.


    RTN wrote:
    Mir wrote:This guided rocket dates from the late Soviet era >> Rolling Eyes

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Process
    From the late Soviet era till date these rockets are NOT fire and forget. You have an operator sitting in a helo who has to constantly send co ordinates to these rockets.

    Guided rockets refers to rockets like the Thales FZ275 LGR that is coupled with a MX-15D electro-optical system from L3 Wescam.

    Another example is BAE's APKWS

    https://www.baesystems.com/en/product/apkws

    What you are comparing is PKWS/APKWS is the already existing equivalent that is called Ugroza, which is used on С-5Кор (57mm), С-8Кор (80mm) анд С-13Кор (122mm).

    https://missilery.info/missile/ugroza?ysclid=l0zrj4vjju

    However, S-5Kor wasn't used in military and the S-8Kor is now used as a basis for the S-8L program which it was used for. The S-13Kor is in service and who the hell knows how many exist or if it was used in the Ukraine. There is however the S-24 Version which exists in unguided and guided version. I would bet that there is only guided version around now, since unguided it would be quite a waste to fire such a missile and not hit it's target.

    I tend to believe that "fire and forget" is some magical ability when hearing to western posters regarding missiles. Guess what "unguided rockets" with guidance kits are all fire and forget even Ugroza equipped rockets. I would recommend to you either the american or the soviet and russian handbooks for heli-borne engagements, since both focus their attack pattern for specific weapons not to "bank away" right after launch.

    psg, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Hole and like this post

    avatar
    diabetus


    Posts : 164
    Points : 167
    Join date : 2014-04-20

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

    Post  diabetus Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:25 pm

    Werewolf wrote:
    Isos wrote:Only 3-5km ? It's a shitty system.

    The very "short" range of the S-8 NURs (Neupravljaemaja Raketa) was designed with a fast burning propellant.
    This decision was made to reduce the trail from the rocket to a very short distance after launch.
    When the unguided rockets hit the enemy's targets a few kilometers away, they won't have a clear trail from the incoming rockets and no direct conclusion of the direction the attack is coming from - reducing the response time for the enemy against your helicopter/jet.

    The Hydra 70 unguided rockets have a constant burning engine which is giving away the direction they were launched from (at least in most weather conditions)


    RTN wrote:
    Isos wrote:But missiles are always more expensive than bombs. So a su-34armed with 10 bomb is cheaper than 10 cruise missiles. However they still haven't destroyed ukrinian AD so unlikely they use them for deep strikes.
    That's why the U.S came up with guided rockets like the BAE PKWS among others that are Fire and Forget precision rockets and can be fired from stand off range.

    Russia could never come up with such precision guided rockets.

    It is called "Ugroza" which was a programm for upgrading unguided rockets to be guided just like PKWS and is used on S-13 rockets within military service.

    https://www.aex.ru/docs/3/2019/12/22/2994/

    Also S-25L (1979) and S-25LD (1984) existed since the Soviet Union. If this is some internet trick 19 to post wrong information so someone on the internet corrects you, then I assume your method is working, if it is trolling, well it is hard to troll people on this forum. Even tho nobody is a genius but most have some or another interest in military or political matters and they tend to do their homework by researching themselves and feeding their hunger for knowledge.


    RTN wrote:
    Mir wrote:This guided rocket dates from the late Soviet era >> Rolling Eyes

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Process
    From the late Soviet era till date these rockets are NOT fire and forget. You have an operator sitting in a helo who has to constantly send co ordinates to these rockets.

    Guided rockets refers to rockets like the Thales FZ275 LGR that is coupled with a MX-15D electro-optical system from L3 Wescam.

    Another example is BAE's APKWS

    https://www.baesystems.com/en/product/apkws

    What you are comparing is PKWS/APKWS is the already existing equivalent that is called Ugroza, which is used on С-5Кор (57mm), С-8Кор (80mm) анд С-13Кор (122mm).

    https://missilery.info/missile/ugroza?ysclid=l0zrj4vjju

    However, S-5Kor wasn't used in military and the S-8Kor is now used as a basis for the S-8L program which it was used for. The S-13Kor is in service and who the hell knows how many exist or if it was used in the Ukraine. There is however the S-24 Version which exists in unguided and guided version. I would bet that there is only guided version around now, since unguided it would be quite a waste to fire such a missile and not hit it's target.

    I tend to believe that "fire and forget" is some magical ability when hearing to western posters regarding missiles. Guess what "unguided rockets" with guidance kits are all fire and forget even Ugroza equipped rockets. I would recommend to you either the american or the soviet and russian handbooks for heli-borne engagements, since both focus their attack pattern for specific weapons not to "bank away" right after launch.


    There's no indication any of the Kor rockets were ever accepted into service.

    Werewolf likes this post

    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2


    Posts : 2525
    Points : 2701
    Join date : 2013-05-11
    Location : Scotland UK

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

    Post  d_taddei2 Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:41 pm

    Isos wrote:
    d_taddei2 wrote:
    Isos wrote:Only 3-5km ? It's a shitty system.
    It's a frontline system. It's about time u learnt something about military systems. You clearly have never served in the force's

    Tos-1 is a frontline systems and tos-2 was designed with an improved range eventhough it has more rabge than those 3-5km.

    Such things were good decades ago when athg weren't everywhere. Grads is way better than this thing. Accuracy and targeting must also be shitty.

    U still do t get it.

    This is also a frontline system. And just as accurate as Grad. It has shorter range but double the capacity. And us designed as an immediate response to troops dug in. Ur lack of experience shows greatly. Tell me have u ever served??????? I guess not.

    This system in your eyes is sooooo shitty that Azerbaijan also developed their own version. The best u can learn is the different types of munitions, different types of fire support and what it's like to be on the ground as an infantryman maybe u should join Ukrainian foreign legion aka minced beef legion

    Sponsored content


    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu May 19, 2022 10:03 am