Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+78
mr_hd
ludovicense
walle83
Boshoed
OminousSpudd
gc3762
Lurk83
zepia
Fred333
littlerabbit
0nillie0
owais.usmani
BliTTzZ
Rodion_Romanovic
andalusia
Arctic_Fox
AlfaT8
max steel
Isos
SeigSoloyvov
kvs
flamming_python
Airbornewolf
miketheterrible
Arrow
Rasisuki Nebia
diabetus
Werewolf
mavaff
ucmvulcan
Arkanghelsk
d_taddei2
Hole
LMFS
Sujoy
GarryB
lancelot
Regular
nomadski
RTN
Erk
limb
nero
ArgentinaGuard
Big_Gazza
Backman
teh_beard
magnumcromagnon
mack8
mnztr
Firebird
ATLASCUB
Walther von Oldenburg
auslander
Ispan
billybatts91
Podlodka77
Ned86
mnrck
Serberus
Yugo90
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
JohninMK
franco
Scorpius
Stealthflanker
Urluber
VARGR198
Mir
Hannibal Barca
Dr.Snufflebug
ALAMO
Odin of Ossetia
GunshipDemocracy
Broski
psg
par far
lyle6
82 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

Regular
    Regular

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

Post  Regular Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:24 pm

flamming_python wrote:Russian Buk-M2 crewmember talking about how every machine has a spirit/soul

https://t.me/istorijaoruzija/47417

Only he then goes to compare it to a woman

Well, we're half-way to the Omnissiah at least thumbsup

Dude was in the field for less than a month and now he thinks his Buk is a woman Smile

Thanks for sharing, I don't see many videos from Russian servicemen posted AT ALL so it's interesting to see.

GarryB and flamming_python like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

Post  flamming_python Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:42 pm

ArgentinaGuard wrote:Why do I say we did not lead to a world war?
    The West is playing with the abyss in Ukraine. They take it as a mere "influence game" to **** with Putin but they do not understand that for Russia it is an existential problem.
    Now, what do the global elite want? Because in the event of a nuclear war and world escalation they too will be annihilated. There will be no world for them.

I think the Polish army may enter 'unofficially' into the Ukraine, not as part of NATO - and this will be a big problem, because they will be engaged

Poles are going to be for it, because there they have likely been persuaded into a narrative where half the Russian army has been taken out by Ukrainian anti-tank teams by now

Odin of Ossetia and Podlodka77 dislike this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:00 pm

Something big impacted Russian territory west of Rostov-on-Don locals say.

The Ukrainians tried to strike Belgorod with Tochka-U the other day, could be the same here.

Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ and Yugo90 like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:00 pm

ucmvulcan wrote:
    billybatts91 wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:Ukraine has turned into an insurgency operation

The 4 main insurgent cells are in Kharkov,  Donetsk, Kiev,  and Nikolayev/Odessa

The insurgents in Mariupol were largely demolished

The insurgents in Kharkov have also been demolished, but those insurgents work with the insurgents in Kiev

The insurgents in Odessa can wait until the 3 other insurgent cells are cleared

The western part of the country could be regarded as a 5th insurgent cell, but Russia and Belarus are keeping them pinned

Russia moves huge columns and equipment due to the insurgency lacking aviation, ammo, fuel

Aviation works over Kiev liberally and donetsk, so those insurgents are getting the usual treatment

Those are the 2 main areas of insurgent operations

Russia is performing search and destroy mission with good effect, hunting the insurgency on the ground and in the air

What are the odds that Ukraine can perform somewhat successful counter attacks? The Western media has already started talking about this nonsense, but how realistic is it in the near future with Western weaponry and intelligence that they continue to get?

The odds are high that they will launch a counter attack, the odds that their counter attacks will succeed are slim as they lack sufficient air cover and would be under gunned.  They may be locally successful such as around Kiev or Nikolayevsk but they won't gain much.  

They already tried a few

One near Nikolayev was successful but it was very small scale - like they managed to destroy a VDV recon platoon or company, or otherwise force the manpower to retreat

Another one near Kiev was larger-scale but the Russians retreated only to goad the Ukrainians into a trap, and then destroyed them, assuming former positions. Seems the Russian military was tipped off

The Ukraine doesn't have enough fuel or ammo for any big maneuvers and it would be spotted quite quickly. Maximum is some raids from within cities to Russian forward positions, like in Medieval times the beseiged army would sometimes raid the beseiging army.

BliTTzZ likes this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:06 pm

Compare this with how the NATO/US troops treat civilians.

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, auslander, VARGR198 and like this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:06 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    I think the Polish army may enter 'unofficially' into the Ukraine, not as part of NATO - and this will be a big problem, because they will be engaged

This gonna void any article-5 excuses they have, thus they might be alone in the fight.

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, Rodion_Romanovic, BliTTzZ and miketheterrible like this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:18 pm

Arctic_Fox wrote:As much as i love Russia, and had lot of respect for Putin i have to say. People who think that this war is about "Nazis" is hopelessly delusional as people who claims that Russia wants to take Europe. This was a very stupid move and will achieve nothing for anyone. Only death and chaos in a world that had enough of it. Putin could had ended his political career without this... Now a lot of Russians and Ukrainians are dying, young men of a population that struggles with low birth rate. Lots of flaws on russian equipment and tactics where exposed to the world... A humanitarian crisis has emerged and people couldn't even take a break from Covid. Russia is pretty much banned from the international market. And all of this for what? Nothing. For freaking nothing. Go ahead and call me a troll if you will, but look at my older posts before trying it.

They were making biological weapons that targeted Russian people specifically, that is enough for this.

GarryB, Firebird, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, zepia, Odin of Ossetia, Scorpius and Urluber like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:29 pm

Stealthflanker wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

This gonna void any article-5 excuses they have, thus they might be alone in the fight.  

Hence why Poland won't do it. They may be dumb, but not suicidal. As I mentioned earlier, they weren't man enough to send old MiGs to Ukraine

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ, Scorpius and Broski like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:31 pm

Poles ain't gonna do anything, Belarus is there

If Poles go, we will see Yavoriv x10

Anyway, the search and destroy missions in Donetsk
    Go rather well

Kiev ATO also

Mariupol is in final stage of the anti insurgency

Nikolayev and Odessa are saved for last

And NO Kinzhal was no message, it was used for concrete bunker more than 60meters deep

This is why Kinzhal was used, the right tool for the job

NATO will be dealt with other goodies, they don't have VSHORADS or PVO, and good luck with SEAD in front of S400

Last edited by Arkanghelsk on Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, auslander, JohninMK, BliTTzZ and like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:35 pm

The Polish regime does not wipe its ass without detailed instructions from Uncle Scumbag.

Biden is supposed go there in the next few days. This smells of official approval for whatever follows.

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, auslander and like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:38 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    Stealthflanker wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

Hence why Poland won't do it. They may be dumb, but not suicidal.  As I mentioned earlier, they weren't man enough to send old MiGs to Ukraine

There is still people thinking nato gives a shit about Ukraine ? Impressive how dumb they are. So dumb they think Poland would attack russian forces for some ukrainians that they share nothing with.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, auslander, JohninMK, miketheterrible, Hole and Broski like this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:41 pm

par far wrote:Compare this with how the NATO/US troops treat civilians.

Those who know Russia at least know that it is the most noble and generous people on earth. They are calm and only react to provocation.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ, Hole and Yugo90 like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:50 pm

Isos wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    Stealthflanker wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

Hence why Poland won't do it. They may be dumb, but not suicidal.  As I mentioned earlier, they weren't man enough to send old MiGs to Ukraine

There is still people thinking nato gives a shit about Ukraine ? Impressive how dumb they are. So dumb they think Poland would attack russian forces for some ukrainians that they share nothing with.

Yeah, I find it rather silly honestly.

Its kinda sad too, some real good members here who think this is the case at least.

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Isos and BliTTzZ like this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:53 pm

Arctic_Fox wrote:

Mate, I've never defended any US bullshit wars, US committed many atrocities and it's a shame that they didn't pay the price for this. My problem lies on the idea that this fucking war was inevitable. To try to justify an atrocity by stating "The US did even more" it's just ridiculous.

Btw, I'm a idiot? Ironic that you're the guy who cries for the mods to ban anyone with a non pro-russia view here. Grow up mate.

In your opinion was this war avoidable? If yes, how and how should Russia resolve the situation?
    Words and diplomatic work certainly did not help. Calling the Western leaders as "our Partners" did not help while they were making any kind of false flag operations with Novichok on Skripals, which look after Novichok fresher then before just like Navalny. Or the invisible russian submarine in scandinavic waters that has never been seen? Or Russias meddling in US elections? Or russia blowing up facilities in Czechs Republic?

I don't like the idea either that conscripts are on both sides and dying even if some of them are indoctrinated.

The issue is, where ever the US has its hands on, will never let go unless you ram a knife through this hand. Do you believe negotiations would work to get Americans out of Ukraine? To stop them delivering weapons, building biolabs and working on deadly pathogens? Stopping them from looting the country and spreading russophobia?

What I can say is, biolabs or not, the mere fact alone that there are anti-russian sentiments spread by the US with the plans to weaken, breakup and destroy Russia is for me more pretext than enough to military drive out any western forces or agents that are holding the country hostage.

They will not leave! You need to drive them out with their tails between their legs just like their mercenaries!
    This is not to be confused that the biolabs did not happen or that they do not oppose a threat to Russia and Russians, but everything that happened before was more than enough for ANY western country to fucking invade and start bombing everything and everyone indiscriminately!

We currently live in hard times created by weak men and I am very glad that this weak men are only on one side! This war like the coming war will make Russians harder and future more prosperous for Russians.

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander and like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:55 pm

Looks like the Donetsk-adjacent front is about to crumble. Russian and LDNR forces have used large caliber shell volleys (from 203 mm Malka)
    to break down the Ukr fortified positions.

The regime forces are staging a desperate counter-attack south of Izyum. They are failing and this I think is their last gasp. It is now clear
    that when they lost Izyum, their situation on the LDNR front became terminal.

The narrator speculates that Poland may be trying to grab the Lvov region. Supposedly this will not involve all of NATzO. I am not so sure.
    But for sure Poland has claims on the Lvov (Lwow) region. All of these clowns think that their temporary occupation of some region gives them
    rights to it in perpetuity. By contrast all the cities that Russia is surrounding were founded by Russia. They were not occupied some time in
    the past. But such nuances are too much for the typical NATzO ignoramus and sanctimonious hypocrite prat.

GarryB, d_taddei2, par far, Big_Gazza, auslander, LMFS, Hole and limb like this post

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:00 pm

The toilet cleaning Polaks were a major cause of the Azov/nationalist atrocities in bandera-stan. Behind Uncle Scam of course.

They've had ideas above their station for a long time. Including hosting Uncle Scam's missile bases.

Nothing wld surprise me with those creeps. Hopefully Russia is ready to give them a resounding slap.

--------
    If Russia wants to denazify and bring justice to the Bandera-trash, it will find them in Lvov. And Russia doesn't want a rump "Ukraine" to have missile bases in Lvov, whether that is an "indepdenent" colony of America, or part of Polak expansion.

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, BliTTzZ, Yugo90 and like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:24 pm

Sorry, not in English. But relevant. The psy-ops from Ukria with NATzO involvement have been launching waves of
    attacks trying to panic Russians about their looming demise, etc. This included social media (Instagram, etc.) but
    thanks to effective counter-measures is now focusing on leveraging emo-Marxists, aka the 6th column. The ploy
    is to have the 6th column chicken littles drive people into the streets over any social discomfort such as
    food prices, etc. Basically the usual colour revolution agitation. Get the mob of lemmings into the street and then
    use them as a vehicle to engage agents to stage violence. The events of "Bloody Sunday" in the run up to the 1917
    revolution were a clear example of such tricks. People died because the mob stampeded and these deaths were
    used as rallying cries against "regime brutality".

GarryB, Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ and LMFS like this post

BliTTzZ

Post  BliTTzZ Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:32 pm

I am very curious about how fast Polish army will crumble and Poland will be shred into pieces once they dare to attack Russian forces in Ukraine?
    Because Russians won't be babysitting with Poles like they do with Ukrainians.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, auslander, LMFS, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:34 pm

BliTTzZ wrote:I am very curious about how fast Polish army will crumble and Poland will be shred into pieces once they dare to attack Russian forces in Ukraine?

Nothing will happen to Poland

But any Polish units that do enter will be targeted and that's just a fact

GarryB, d_taddei2 and Yugo90 like this post

mavaff
    mavaff

Post  mavaff Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:42 pm

British mercs twitting and...exposing their location. Expect Mr. Iskander knocking on their door in 3...2...1..

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:51 pm

mavaff wrote:British mercs twitting and...exposing their location. Expect Mr. Iskander knocking on their door in 3...2...1..

Big battle in Irpin looming

And these mercs are just casual idiots. Like they're on safari against Afghans

d_taddei2, BliTTzZ and Yugo90 like this post

owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:54 pm

GarryB, dino00, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, VARGR198 and like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:55 pm

Polish forces entering Ukraine would not trigger article five, Russia would need to invade Poland proper to trigger article five for the record.
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:55 pm

BliTTzZ wrote:I am very curious about how fast Polish army will crumble and Poland will be shred into pieces once they dare to attack Russian forces in Ukraine?
    The only reason the Poles would enter the battle is to annex part of Ukraine for themselves.

So how would they do that without breaking NATO decision not to go into Ukraine.

http://thesaker.is/rostislav-ishchenko-on-will-poland-invade-the-western-ukraine/

Last edited by Erk on Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ and LMFS like this post

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:00 pm

dino00, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, BliTTzZ and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:06 pm