Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+79
Scorpius
auslander
adder
sundoesntrise
franco
Eugenio Argentina
Atmosphere
pavi
dino00
lyle6
billybatts91
wilhelm
Singular_Transform
Arrow
higurashihougi
mnrck
ahmedfire
ATLASCUB
Hannibal Barca
ArgentinaGuard
ScotchedEarth
Ispan
nero
The Ottoman
psg
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
lancelot
Azi
limb
Werewolf
rigoletto
mack8
Serberus
Sujoy
OminousSpudd
GarryB
teh_beard
Yugo90
Erk
Odin of Ossetia
ucmvulcan
SolidarityWithRussia
bitcointrader70
AlfaT8
Broski
LMFS
Kriva
Big_Gazza
magnumcromagnon
thegopnik
Hole
Regular
GunshipDemocracy
Stealthflanker
medo
JohninMK
SeigSoloyvov
Mir
VARGR198
Walther von Oldenburg
Firebird
Urluber
Rasisuki Nebia
Airbornewolf
ALAMO
nomadski
Rodion_Romanovic
Vann7
George1
miketheterrible
flamming_python
par far
kvs
Isos
Karl Haushofer
EkErilaz
Arkanghelsk
Backman
d_taddei2
83 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

Post  miketheterrible Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:40 am

Honestly, I expected better from Python. I know he is a commie wannabe, but never expected him to be a turncoat that posts Ukie propaganda. Should have expected it when he was crying about this conflict. Crying about how Russians are now protecting Russians and killing Ukie azov and other nazi wannabes. He cares for them, far more than his own kind. Communists were like that. Always cared for some two bit shitstain state like Ukraine.

Big_Gazza, LMFS, Backman, Broski, bitch_killer and Arkanghelsk like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

Post  lyle6 Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:40 am

As a prominent maneuverist once said, maps don't lie. Infowar victories rarely translate into physical space, but the opposite is always true, albeit at a time lag.

flamming_python, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, LMFS, Mir and like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:42 am

Regular wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:Found a source of pro-Ukraine vids

But yeah. Definitely considerable loses.
    I suspect the Ukrainians would certainly want to publicize all the Russian loses though, and the amount of such vids you can still count in the range of 10-20.
    I think killed being in the range of the high hundreds is about correct.

If you want to see raw footage, go to telegram, not youtube. Youtube is full of fakes, cuts and so on. These videos are also quite old.
    Now there are plenty of destroyed Ukrainian convoys being posted on TG channels as well. It seems that logistics echelons are taking the majority of casualties.

Haha logistics is the propaganda buzzword of the day and you are lapping it up.

I am going to visit another forum that I haven't been on it a couple days. You know what they will be talking about ? Yep
    Logistics ! Bruh !
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:49 am

flamming_python wrote:

Got any channels to recommend?

Oh, yes I do.

https://t.me/istorijaoruzija

It's run by YouTuber, has slight Russian bias, but no propaganda, facts posted, losses on both sides, graphic videos are usually censored. Probably the best source so far when drinking tea, where the rest of the channels can be goreshow. Also, never seen before videos of Ukrainian civilians fleeing through forests posted anywhere. Most popular one at the moment.

https://t.me/warjournaltg

Biased channel, but very active, could be gory, rare videos posted.

https://t.me/milinfolive

This is a weird one, full of everything. No bias, I would say it's "винегрет" (don't know this word in English) They post Ukrainian propaganda there too, but more or less just to report what is going on another side. No discussions, smiles, reactions are allowed on the posts (good)

https://t.me/bmpd_cast

Very dry channel, no discussions or reactions allowed on posts, if you like reading - then it's the way to go. Plenty of analysis, just like their blog

https://t.me/lostarmour

Not very active, but has videos of drunk Ukrainian Territorials, POV of Airstrike.

https://t.me/conflictzone

Gorefest, it's pro-ukrainian, but shows dead Ukrainian soldiers and destroyed equipment. Rare videos there.

Hmm, I probably forgot some of them, but it's still better than youtube.

flamming_python likes this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:52 am

Just like Navalny and his 100 million view fake video and his failed street protests. The propagandists can really turn up the heat. But the hangover eventually comes after the painful reality sets in.

flamming_python, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, LMFS, Hole, lancelot and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:05 am

The reason any of these shit heads can talk like this

Is the Kremlin's fault

The soft approach and the goddamn gore vids they gave out to everyone gave free ammo for all the propaganda outlets to run amok

Plus mods let this shit be distributed , were on a russian forum and fuckers posting gore vids

Way to go guys
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:14 am

People are basically innumerate and their gut feelings about progress of this operation are worth nothing.
    The Ukr "army" is hiding behind civilians in the major cities. The videos above of Russian losses are all from
    ambush events which are to be expected when trying to operate over such a vast territory. I have not
    seen a single video or photo of a Russian column destroyed like any of the Ukr columns. If anybody can
    find evidence of an actual battle between the Ukr army and the Russian army then please share it here.
    The official Russian losses are over 500. That is a lot of equipment and more than anything posted in these
    threads by a wide margin.

Scale.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, LMFS and lancelot like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:27 am

rigoletto wrote:
    GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    Regular wrote:[. Nothing that VPN can solve.

Russians don't use DPI tech to cut off VPNs if needed?

VPN is, in short, an encrypted tunnel. DPI (Deep Package Inspection) cannot inspect anything of it since this is encrypted[1], and in fact VPN is often used to circumvent DPI.

[EDIT]

I'm assuming the VPN user isn't using something outdated like PPTP or L2TP but properly obfuscating it.

E.g. using OpenVPN in a way it looks like a regular HTTPS connection.

[1] unless the people behind the DPI installation somehow have the keys.

No problem with proxies in Russia. Top mobile apps on iTunes at the moment. They are worried about not getting their dose of Insta attack

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 33 Image25

Those with some knowledge can use SSH tuna providers, good luck blocking that.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:30 am

If Vlad is not with us, then it's a very sad development. We all should memorize him.

We are.

This is his forum.

AFAIK the 80mm Ugroza variants are not in service due to their high price tag compared to what they are worth, however, S-24 240mm and 122mm variants are in service but also in rather small numbers. I can not give you any source because this is just more the indication to be the case than actual source, but the past firing tests of several years have usually only included ATGMs and ASMs not much else I was able to see regarding helicopter-borne firing tests.

It has been shown as a single tube launcher on drones, which I suspect makes it cost effective in the sense it means the drone only needs two rockets which reduces the weight penalty, but means two likely hits on target, where a 20 shot rocket pod might offer similar performance against a point target with a lot more weight and firing 20 rockets perhaps closer to the cost of the two guided ones.

You and I know that will not happen unless they have already another option which will cost them more money and a lot more souvereignity, which in all fairness they do not have at all.

To execute this action I think Putin has had it with the west and likely expected hard core sanctions from the west.

As you mention... the people in the west are not trying to get a balanced view of what is happening which means they will think all sorts of stupid things are a good idea to hurt the bear... not realising that invading the Ukraine and losing soldiers and killing civilians is already hurting the bear.... more than any shit the west could pull normally.

Garry, I am in full agreement, shut down all supply for ALL natural resource to Germany for warmongering and undemocratic fascist-like censorship and anti-freespeech actions.

Not sure they would notice anything else... and considering they are openly supplying weapons to their enemies I think it is justified.

They need to clean the area with suicide drones. Not all Ukraine but the areas where they fly. It's very simple. Fly recco drones to spot them and launch suicide drones to hit them.

It is very simple but also simple to counter... park a BUK in a building for a week and then bring it out and use it... all of a sudden that area that seemed to be safe is not safe any more...

The air defence suppression phase of an attack never ends.

due to massive incompetence on the pilot's part, they never would have gotten that kill if he followed protocols. but hey keep bragging

Unless he lowered the undercarriage that plane should have been safe... and it clearly wasn't.

Pilots don't decide their mission plans, and intel is used to route flights around enemy air defences... this was a failure of planning and design... even flying directly over enemy air defences they still should not have been able to get a good enough lock to hit him with anything substantial...

They did their homework and formulated a plan and it worked.

Not the pilot's fault - he just follows orders (briefing) from his sq commander and he did. They got him because he flew the same flight path every day as per instruction but keep spewing bs.

Weak excuse... the bus comes past my house in 2D... no altitude change at all and I rather doubt I could hit it if I was blindfolded and couldn't see it... even though it always follows the same route at the same time every half hour every week day... guided weapons can't lock on to a flight schedule that is just ignorant.

They detected it and they tracked it and they shot it down... the pilot didn't do wrong... the designer who said it was invisible was wrong... it clearly was not.

Yes it was now your just lying, he flew too low, he kept his bomb bay doors open which he wasn't supposed and he did other things incorrect

The bomb bay doors on the F-117 are automatic and are designed specifically to only open when bombs are released and close immediately afterwards for very obvious reasons.

If it was the bomb bays then that would be simple to fix... alter them and make them automatic... you don't instead retire them from operational service... unless it wasn't the bomb bay doors.

7) Member of Ukraine's First Delegation at Talks With Russia Killed by Security Service of Ukraine, Verkhovna Rada's Lawmaker Claims. A Verkhovna Rada lawmaker claims that a member of Ukraine's first delegation in talks with Russia, Denis Kireev, was killed by the Security Service of Ukraine during arrest on suspicion of treason.

They are killing their own negotiators for treason... wow...

14) any country Imposing No-Fly Zone Over Ukraine Will Be Deemed Party to Conflict - Putin

That solves that issue.

Another su-34 may have been down. So 2 su-34 and 1 su-30 and 1 mi-24 today. They suck at SEAD. Bring those kh-25P and kh-31 and drones. Where are the su-57 to launch kh-31 from safe areas ?

And how well would HATO have done in Kosovo if Serbia had BUK and Igla... remember HATO decided to not fly below about 8KM altitude to avoid MANPADS, and as a result got a lot of friendly fire kills against the people they claimed they went in to help.

They have everything they need to hunt the AD but the officer suck. They don't use everytjing they have. Su-25 armed with kh-25 should be all over the place.

How do you know they aren't?

In the current situation with the IADS likely destroyed, every link in that system that had SAMs has now become an independent sniper, with the same fire power it had before but lacking the early warning. They might be launching in optical track mode which means the only warning will come when it launches a missile.

How would HATO deal with that better?

They're flying low, Ukraine has strong AD, so why arent they high up in large numbers with forward planes baiting the AD

And rear planes sending kh31 to radar emissions ?

Basic SEAD, these imbeciles are sending fighters alone at low altitude to do a bomb run like its 2008

Its criminal incompetence, and not defensible at all, I least I cant defend such a position

VKS planes should own that sky, and I cannot explain why it's like token velvet approach

How come internet warriors are so smart and they are so dumb...

BTW what radar emissions does a BUK launcher emit when firing in optical guidance mode?

I am not saying bomb indiscriminately, but when a unit is ambushed, that's when it's time to just drop the kitchen sink on everything in the area

Do you not think the enemy could use that against them... sniper fire from a church or house with 10 children inside...

It's coming, I'm sure. More normal use of force, that is.

Russian rocket artillery (MLRS) firing a salvo at Ukrainian army positions in Ukraine’s Kherson region

Attacking Ukrainian military forces trapped in a cauldron or caught in open ground away from civilians is fair game for real fire power.

Huge crowd of civilians came to receive weapons in Zaporozhie (under Ukrainian control)

https://t.me/nuhachrus/4034

Yep, Putin fucked up alright

And what does that mean?

If I was in the Ukraine and the government was handing out guns would you want to be the only unarmed person there?

Half these people probably just want to be able to defend themselves from any threat...

Putin is a fool here, they will never negotiate how he wants, they just do this to buy time this is the third time now and they've done it and he still won't learn his lesson lawls

He gave the west 22 years to respect Russia, even just being seen to give talking a chance is the right thing to do... these meetings don't change what is happening on the ground.

Very well put, anytime there are losses, it's difficult to refrain from reacting emotionally

But you're correct , when taking into account the destruction of enemy material and the quality of material

It is a successful operation, of course 100% success would be favorable

Ukraine by no means is the weakest country around

But when spoiled by operation like Kazakhstan with no losses, the vast majority including myself expect their to be little to no losses

But you're right, keep working brothers

But no apology to Putin for calling him an idiot?

You think he is not upset about this situation.... I mean he always throws his soldiers in to solve every problem in the west, he obviously hates Russian soldiers and Ukrainian civilians.... NOT.

I have a question regarding the recent discussions and Zelenksies wish for a no-fly zone. What exactly does this imply for this conflict and why would Russia care about it at all? Who would be enforcing this "no fly zone" NATO?

Suggests they are getting pummelled from the sky now and I would expect the number of attack drones will be replaced with drones for finding things like mobile military ambush groups which, if detected early can be dealt with at a distance... if they know where you are a 30mm cannon is very effective at blunting any ambush... even 50 cals and rifle calibre machine guns are good at that... and most of their remote weapons mounted on Tigrs have thermals too BTW.

Thats alot.

If Russian losses were bigger than Ukrainian losses why are they squealing for no fly zones?

I don't know man, both sides always in war inflate enemy loses, has always been, but this what for we have photos. And it doesn't look good.

Photos already proven to be from the 2014 conflict with Zs photoshopped on to them... it actually looks fantastic if there are so few they have to fake them.

The UK Defence Minister eluded to this kind of problem as a reason not to.

A nice safe reason not to go up against Russia... handy.

Shame they didn't apply that same logic earlier on and made this whole conflict unnecessary by getting Kiev to follow its obligations in Minsk...

Not that I'm proud of anything here. I hate all this shit, and this whole war.

Only an idiot or someone truly evil thinks war is the first or even second tool in the tool box for solving problems... the west is not stupid...

And will paint your lack of war fury as weakness... but those loving this war are the weak ones.

Sorry man, I have no sympathy for any of them
    <snip>
    Activating nuclear forces. There is clear hatred for the west at this point

I get it.... the penny has dropped and it is pretty clear the west is the enemy, and you are right to think that, but many Russians used to think and some still do think their future is with the west... a lot of these Ukrainians thought the same, but it makes sense to not have to fight all of them because a lot of them will realise that the west wanting a guerilla war means using Ukrainian people as fertiliser to try to damage Russia... and fertiliser does not normally kill things unless you apply it in toxic quantities... and for any Ukrainian it is pretty obvious what that means for them.

Russia killing Nazis, the west killing everyone else... which future would be best for Russia and the Ukraine?

Putin is trying to solve the problem he himself contributed to with war. It's his indictment.

Was always going to be Putins fault... the US are innocent, the UK is innocent, the west is innocent... the people of the Ukraine are innocent... funny it only seemed to be Putin that pointed out the nazi shit on the other side of the border while everyone else turned a blind eye... even Israel... even Germany...

Do you honestly think with that level of hate and disinformation there wasn't going to be a war?

All the criticism of Putin's actions are garbage sitting on garbage assumptions. Fobbing off the biowarfare labs and the
    clear move to nuclear weapons by Zelensky is automatic loss of argument. These two factors alone are more than enough
    cause for a regime change operation.

The West justified its invasion of Iraq based on less evidence of Iraqi WMDs...

But our idiots do not care about the opinions of people who are much more intelligent, educated, talented and even much more successful than themselves. Simply because they are idiots."

Having clear priorities and objectives and not killing the people you are supposed to be rescuing is at the core of COIN which is what this is about to turn in to.

WE had to destroy the village to save the village simply wont cut it in this conflict.

Mr smoothie used to be a member here. Wish he still posted. He was on mp.net. he always had solid info.

I suspect there were too many who agreed with him... such people often like to be challenged, especially by idiots... on MP.net there were lots of people who knew better if you know what I mean... he had more fun correcting them.

As a prominent maneuverist once said, maps don't lie.

Maps are created by people and people lie all the time... in fact they often use maps to prove their lies are true...

Just like Navalny and his 100 million view fake video and his failed street protests. The propagandists can really turn up the heat. But the hangover eventually comes after the painful reality sets in.

They will eventually realise the people they influence don't have any say in what is happening.... even if we all thought Putin was bad for doing this... what difference would that even make... Putin doesn't take advice from us, and those of us that have a vote that would count against Putin probably already voted against him anyway.

These western propaganda specialists are winning a war they have to lose.... they can't stop the war... Putin didn't do this as a first or second or even 10th choice.... he clearly did this because he could see no other option, so the west winning the propaganda war is meaningless... he didn't do this to win favour in the west or to look good... the problem with the west is that it is playing carrot and stick but it has all been stick and none of it has been carrot...

You catch more flies with honey they say... perhaps if the west had been better behaved and less urgent to swing the stick things might have been different, but the west swings the stick first chance it gets and often it doesn't get a chance so it makes up a reason... like Saddams WMDs...

The official Russian losses are over 500. That is a lot of equipment and more than anything posted in these
    threads by a wide margin.

Scale.

Very much so... 70K soldiers and less than 1K dead in 8 odd days of fighting what on paper is a peer enemy with better air defence systems than any HATO country and with more anti armour equipment than any HATO force.

Those with some knowledge can use SSH tuna providers, good luck blocking that.

Turn the taps right down to a trickle and then find the leaks and make an example of them.

kvs, miketheterrible, Hole and Arkanghelsk like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:31 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:Dont post videos of russians dead here

It's a ban

Better not post any dead, for the sake of the forum or it will be flagged as rotten or as early liveleak. It's hard not to post pictures when journalists try to snap dead in every frame.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:34 am

miketheterrible wrote:Honestly, I expected better from Python. I know he is a commie wannabe, but never expected him to be a turncoat that posts Ukie propaganda. Should have expected it when he was crying about this conflict. Crying about how Russians are now protecting Russians and killing Ukie azov and other nazi wannabes. He cares for them, far more than his own kind.  Communists were like that. Always cared for some two bit shitstain state like Ukraine.

Don't care about your crying dude.

I'm being real here. There are losses. I'm not glad about them.

Obviously not to the extent that certain panic-mongers in this thread have been inferring. And I corrected them as well.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:36 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:The reason any of these shit heads can talk like this

Is the Kremlin's fault

The soft approach and the goddamn gore vids they gave out to everyone gave free ammo for all the propaganda outlets to run amok

Plus mods let this shit be distributed , were on a russian forum and fuckers posting gore vids

Way to go guys

Who's posting gore videos?

None of the vids I posted have any gore whatsoever.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:37 am

GarryB wrote:

Turn the taps right down to a trickle and then find the leaks and make an example of them.

If they are accessing facebook/instagram/netflix and not some perverted crap Russian police won't do a thing. It's a weird ban, but I understand it - it is not to punish the user, but the company, this is why I am positive that those who will want to access it - they will. I am not a fan of social media. EU also wanted to ban Facebook not long ago. There's a reason for that. Data mining, unfair advertising and etc.
    Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:05 am

Ukrainian Pres. Voldymyr Zelensky presents "Hero of Ukraine" award to Dmytro Kotsyubaylo, commander of fascistic Right Sector paramilitary on 12/1/21.

"Zelensky's top financier, Igor Kolomoisky, a Ukrainian billionaire who happens to be Jewish, has also been a patron of the neo-Nazi Azov battalion."

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, VARGR198, miketheterrible, LMFS, Broski and Urluber like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:08 am

slow and steady wins the race.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 33 Fnhemx10

d_taddei2, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, VARGR198, LMFS and Broski like this post

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:27 am

Sujoy wrote:Ukrainian Pres. Voldymyr Zelensky presents "Hero of Ukraine" award to Dmytro Kotsyubaylo, commander of fascistic Right Sector paramilitary on 12/1/21.

"Zelensky's top financier, Igor Kolomoisky, a Ukrainian billionaire who happens to be Jewish, has also been a patron of the neo-Nazi Azov battalion."

I didn't know Kolomoisky funded Zelensky, Kolomoisky funded Azov and the Right Sector in 2014 I seem to recall.

It's nice when you control the leader of the country, probably US micro managed too.
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:46 am

Updates

1) Ukrainian authorities confirm the killing of a member of the negotiating delegation and accuse Moscow of killing him

2) LPR Establishes Full Control Over 54 Settlements, People's Militia Says

3) Humanitarian Corridor Possible in Kharkov on Sunday - Member of Ukrainian Delegation

GarryB likes this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:57 am

Werewolf wrote:With the imminent threat of Ukraine and a fool as its "President" who can not even think for himself or 5 Minutes into the future allowed the US to build labs for biological weapons, who acquired NATO weaponary, who constantly asks for NATO intervention and has threatened to acquire nuclear weapons against Russia, with the necessary technology, know-how and motivation to actually do it...What should Vladimir Putin do? More diplomacy? That certainly worked so well, talking to the West who declared you years ago as a "nuthead" and "every word is a lie" or the Ukrainians who have decided we are their enemy? What in your opinion should VVP have done to have a better option?

flamming's emo-marxist ramblings are a practical definition of what "6th column" means. These people would prefer to wait for a new nazi Reich to fully arm themselves, attack and ravage their country than tacking the initiative and nipping that project in the bud, because it is ideologically questionable and less than perfectly immaculate. Have to concede it to Simonyan she was basically right when she said about the current crisis something like "if you are ashamed of being Russian, don't worry, you are not Russian to start with"

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, Hole, Mir, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:30 am

@ Vann7

Agree about loss of planes on Russian side . Best keep these for air to air combat against NATO . Use guided artillery against fixed targets or suicide drones against mobile targets . Iran said they have plenty . Perhaps they could make a few more and give to Russia ?

@ KVS

I was thinking about using Gas also . But only of non - lethal kind , like hydrogen sulfide to give rotten smell of egg . City soon evacuated .

@ Werewolf

Pressure must be applied somehow to evacuate city . This can be done in non-destructive way . Flash- bangs will keep them awake and alive . But psychotic !

@ Ark

If bulk of UA encircled in East . Then 24 hours without water , will result in surrender with no loss of life .

@ Thegopnik

Too fast ? Too slow ? No right speed . Right speed is fast enough that you have control of vehicle and can stop quickly or turn . Too slow is when others overtake you .
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:45 am

I have one comment folks.
    When things are foggy out there, a quick look into history to make a comparison is not a bad idea.

A mass exodus of the civilian population from the areas that are not directly targeted by the operation? Checked.
    The disintegration of local authorities? Checked.
    A mass exodus of wealthy people, who knows a bit better? Checked.
    Public punishments? Checked.
    Governing applied by a bunch of armed goons? Checked.
    Creating an armed militia out of ordinary citizens, without proper training? Checked.
    General staff communication, proving that they are in a panic mode so deep that relocating the cities on a map? Checked.
    Panic communication mode by supreme command towards population? Checked.
    Killings on the streets, including killings of authorities? Checked.

And where are we?
    In Nazi Reich, spring 1945.

Oh my oh my oh my, who would guess that twitter war does not apply to the real one ... scratch

Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, miketheterrible, LMFS, Hole, Mir and like this post

The Ottoman
    The Ottoman

Post  The Ottoman Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:58 am

Youtube is working hard to remove this video's of Zelensky's comedy shows in the past in which he called Erdogan a 'cockroach with a moustage' and the Ottomans 'drunk bastards and rapers with a Aladdin-hat'.

He also said that Sultan Murad II 'turned in his grave because of the amount of Ukrainian tourists visiting Turkey' but i didnt get that.

The West and the Turkish media didnt bring this up, but when a popstar grabs a co-worker in their butt 10 years ago, it would have been frontpage news.

https://youtu.be/CNM9heT4WGs

GarryB, Regular, kvs, thegopnik, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:06 am

Sujoy wrote:Ukrainian Pres. Voldymyr Zelensky presents "Hero of Ukraine" award to Dmytro Kotsyubaylo, commander of fascistic Right Sector paramilitary on 12/1/21.

https://thegrayzone.com/2022/03/04/nazis-ukrainian-war-russia/

Simply excellent article, thank you. See for yourselves  censored

I mean, this gentleman says it all what needs to be known to understand the Russian intervention. Is just a wonderfully clear and articulated plan to turn Ukraine in a nazi powerhouse to slaughter Russians and a great explanation of how they are behind everything that has happened since the maidan. Not that we didn't knew, but it is always great to have such a succinct and clear summary for those who don't know respekt

Last edited by LMFS on Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:17 am; edited 2 times in total

GarryB, Sujoy, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:10 am

ALAMO wrote:I have one comment folks.
    When things are foggy out there, a quick look into history to make a comparison is not a bad idea.

A mass exodus of the civilian population from the areas that are not directly targeted by the operation? Checked.
    The disintegration of local authorities? Checked.
    A mass exodus of wealthy people, who knows a bit better? Checked.
    Public punishments? Checked.
    Governing applied by a bunch of armed goons? Checked.
    Creating an armed militia out of ordinary citizens, without proper training? Checked.
    General staff communication, proving that they are in a panic mode so deep that relocating the cities on a map? Checked.
    Panic communication mode by supreme command towards population? Checked.
    Killings on the streets, including killings of authorities? Checked.

And where are we?
    In Nazi Reich, spring 1945.

Oh my oh my oh my, who would guess that twitter war does not apply to the real one ...  scratch

One more to add to your list >>

When the leadership is begging their "friends" for more weapons but at the same time insulting them as weak pussies.

Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:16 am

thegopnik wrote:slow and steady wins the race.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 33 6b3

Regular likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:17 am

Well, Hitler has not asked anyone for military assistance, as there was no one to be asked Laughing

But when I hear the statements of the Ukrainian military, it is like watching Die Deutsche Wohenschau.

I am still waiting for the Ukrainian "Steiner", because it will be part of the show for sure.

kvs and Hole like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:25 pm