Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+79
Scorpius
auslander
adder
sundoesntrise
franco
Eugenio Argentina
Atmosphere
pavi
dino00
lyle6
billybatts91
wilhelm
Singular_Transform
Arrow
higurashihougi
mnrck
ahmedfire
ATLASCUB
Hannibal Barca
ArgentinaGuard
ScotchedEarth
Ispan
nero
The Ottoman
psg
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
lancelot
Azi
limb
Werewolf
rigoletto
mack8
Serberus
Sujoy
OminousSpudd
GarryB
teh_beard
Yugo90
Erk
Odin of Ossetia
ucmvulcan
SolidarityWithRussia
bitcointrader70
AlfaT8
Broski
LMFS
Kriva
Big_Gazza
magnumcromagnon
thegopnik
Hole
Regular
GunshipDemocracy
Stealthflanker
medo
JohninMK
SeigSoloyvov
Mir
VARGR198
Walther von Oldenburg
Firebird
Urluber
Rasisuki Nebia
Airbornewolf
ALAMO
nomadski
Rodion_Romanovic
Vann7
George1
miketheterrible
flamming_python
par far
kvs
Isos
Karl Haushofer
EkErilaz
Arkanghelsk
Backman
d_taddei2
83 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

LMFS
    LMFS

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

Post  LMFS Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:00 am

The Su-34 aircraft destroyed the military infrastructure of the Ukrainian nationalists with a high-precision strike

https://tvzvezda.ru/news/2022361116-JShw3.html

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and like this post

adder

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

Post  adder Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:25 am

Su30 fighter was indeed downed yesterday. The pilots and co pilots are wearing the typical orange suit. Atleast they are relatively unharmed.

Compared to the Su34 pilots who had injuries, Or even appearing lifeless, not sure how the tandem seating works when ejecting.

They will seriously need to change tactics, fly higher and in order to do so they need to start doing more SEAD missions, take out any remaining S300.

Really wish they had a plane like c130 gunship version. In areas where there is no buks, they can giver fire to any ambushers for hours together.

Last edited by adder on Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:27 am

flamming_python wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:The speed hasn't been bad, I dont think that's the issue at all

Considering that Russia has taken 50% of Ukraine it's good tempo

The cities can wait, they're cutoff and nothing can get in

It's just these little pockets of resistance should be destroyed , as soon as they are detected

I'd like to see more bombardment

That's just me, I dont care about Ukrainians on the whole

Actually in Russia I'd say most people who dont have connection to 404 have begun to feel loathing for them

I understand flaming and those who have ties to the country, but to be honest to hell with them, ukraine is a shithole and the people are contaminated with nazism , not all, but enough

Regardless of connection or not, it's not right to make any whole country suffer. Let them be what they want to be, not our concern.

And no 50% of the Ukraine is not taken. More like 25%.

And if these vids are accurate then there are problems in the cities Russia has taken under control too. Well at least the protestors are brave enough to protest, that means there's hardly a heavy hand being applied.

Overall considering the size of these cities, I don't think these protests are that large. Several hundred in both cases.
    Any pro-Russians would be too scared to come out for fear of being killed later, and because the timeline of Russian presence in these regions is uncertain.
    But I think it's still indicative.

See this?

This is exactly what i was saying , that to win the battles in ukraine is not the difficult part.
    What will be extremely complicate for Russia is to keep society happy in ukraine ,that have been
    Nazified and Natozified for many years.   The russian military shoot bullets in the sky to disperse crowds..

Didn't the russian military command found any better ways to disperse crowds?  can't they use  
    use just tear gas , like police use?  or how about sound grenades?  or even energy based crowd control weapons . This is why im not sure about capturing kiev at all , because it offers no strategic
    importance .

The real big challenge for Russia military will not be defeating the ukraine army.. but instead how to control the population. This is something that is going to cost a lot of money and civilians with knives
    or molotov covktails can cause lots of problems and casualties in the russian military.

i think what russia will need to do ,in captured cities is kick all foreign media , (Exactly what US forces did when they invaded iraq) and not allow them to report anything ,and demand civilians to stay in homes.. how to do that , is a good question.  Russia will never have a chance to explain exactly what is doing in ukraine to the dumb world population ,to the masses. So can't focus to much in their public image and need to do whatever thing they can to protect its soldiers and not allow civilians to even organize to attack russian military.  also the internet needs to be cut... but water and electricity keep working and food supplied.

The real very important thing for Russia in this conflict.. aside of fully disarming ukraine so it don't get nukes , it will be that Ukraine invasion , will become a major experience for the russian army ,
    so that they can better understand how you fight in europe , in case a major war start against russia by another country and the russian army forced to fight back and invade another country ,lets say to save kalingrad from a siege by NATO..

finally another issue will also be the civil unrest in Russia too ,it will be a pain in the ass , so cameras recording russian operations in ukraine not allowed and the free traffic of vehicles of civilians near russian convoys not allowed.  Because a car bomb can be created to completely wipe the convoy..

road side bombs , car bombs ,snipers are just some examples of the problems Russian army could face in "liberated cities".  in my opinion protesting civilians need to be detained to a detention center chosen for those that pose a risk for the military . because if russia don't control the civil protest.. it will become a nightmare for russian army to control them ,and this is not mentioning the fist fighting between civilians that will happen.. complete chaos..

the way NATO controlled ukraine was using fear , using terrorism.. hiring ukronazi gangs with baseball bats to beat the hell anyone pro russia.. with intimidation,  and russia will need to find a way to control population that are hostile to the military without imitating the western terrorism.
    All this narrative of white supremacy nazis - ukraine developing nuclear weapons with americans military help and US bio weapons labs facts..8 years artillery shelling on civilians homes, needs to be repeated again and again every single day in their media ,and that europe and US was fully complicit in this genocide and crimes with their political cover ,so the world understand that Russia was left without choice but to invade ukraine to put order in a country controlled by criminals , that had full intentions to allow the west , use their country to destroy Russia..

civilians protesting needs to be arrested and sent to a temporary prison/school , so they not only provided with their needs food and mental help but explained in details ,why russia is on ukraine and why there is no other choice and explain them ,that russia is not their enemy ,but those that controls kiev ,that for money agree to use ukraine to provoke russia into a war with them.

The Truth will set you free..
    Its only by education , how Russia can significantly end the brainwashing of ukrainians ,reduce the hostilities against russia. and what could only help educate civilians in ukraine and the entire world into why was necessary for russia to interfere ,so that ukraine don't commit suicide and provoke a much bigger and disastrous war ,for ukraine ,in case they manage to build nuclear weapons and use them against a Russian city , will have leave no choice but russia nuke kiev and all cities that population are most friendly to the kiev regime.  And as a bonus explains ukrainians of the depopulation of the world project that the "Democratic free west" was also implementing in ukraine.
    only with education , all ukrainians can become free of the brainwashing of the west and a big chance for russia to pacify ukrainians so they realize ,the only option in today new reality, of a western manufactured pandemic , that their only chance to a better future and only chance to life is becoming closer to Russia.

Last edited by Vann7 on Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:37 am

adder wrote:Su30 fighter was indeed downed yesterday. The pilots and co pilots are wearing the typical orange suit. Atleast they are relatively unharmed.

Compared to the Su34 pilots who had injuries, Or even appearing lifeless, not sure how the tandem seating works when ejecting.

They will seriously need to change tactics, fly higher and in order to do so they need to start doing more SEAD missions, take out any remaining S300.

Really wish they had a plane like c130 gunship version. In areas where there is no buks, they can giver fire to any ambushers for hours together.

Orange suits are for operations over the sea...
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:37 am

Putin signed a decree under which Russia's debt to countries that have imposed sanctions will be paid in rubles.

----------------

> The US Treasury Department allowed American companies to buy Russian oil through an intermediary bank in a third country that did not join the anti-Russian sanctions. Thus, the dollar payment will go to the bank of a third country, and then from it to Russia.

Hong Kong traders have already rushed to offer the best conditions.

As a result, a buyer from the United States will simply pay more, the Russian Federation will receive funds in full, and some interest will settle in Hong Kong, under the PRC.

I think that the team of the US Treasury Department will be awarded medals and commemorative signs in the Kremlin.

Awesome sanctions are simple.

https://t.me/s/boris_rozhin

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, Erk and like this post

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:47 am

LMFS wrote:Putin signed a decree under which Russia's debt to countries that have imposed sanctions will be paid in rubles.

That's hysterical.
    I can just see western creditors scrambling for a bank account which can hold rubles in order to be paid.

I guess once you have been paid in rubles, you can always use them to obtain Russian goods and services, so the bi-directional trade can go on.

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:56 am

ALAMO wrote:Well, Hitler has not asked anyone for military assistance, as there was no one to be asked Laughing

But when I hear the statements of the Ukrainian military, it is like watching Die Deutsche Wohenschau.

I am still waiting for the Ukrainian "Steiner", because it will be part of the show for sure.

Mmmm...I bet you some "behind the scenes" calls were made to London asking politely: "Ven can ve expect ze D-Day intervention against the Russian hooligans?" Laughing
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:59 am

LMFS wrote:Putin signed a decree under which Russia's debt to countries that have imposed sanctions will be paid in rubles.

----------------

> The US Treasury Department allowed American companies to buy Russian oil through an intermediary bank in a third country that did not join the anti-Russian sanctions. Thus, the dollar payment will go to the bank of a third country, and then from it to Russia.

Hong Kong traders have already rushed to offer the best conditions.

As a result, a buyer from the United States will simply pay more, the Russian Federation will receive funds in full, and some interest will settle in Hong Kong, under the PRC.

I think that the team of the US Treasury Department will be awarded medals and commemorative signs in the Kremlin.

Awesome sanctions are simple.

https://t.me/s/boris_rozhin

I told you business is business. They don't give a **** about Ukraine. They pay 800 million per day for russian oil and gas that will finance the contruction of those tanks being destroyed and new fighters.

Hope they quickly start producing checkmate fighters.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, VARGR198, miketheterrible, owais.usmani and like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:30 pm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartography_of_Ukraine

Ok , my idea why reinforcements static to North of Kiev . Because of topography of mountain and armour not able to go off-Road , around obstacles in Road , like hit and run from manpad or SAM from behind hill or Forest . Advance from East towards Kiev is seemingly being made along Roads much faster , because flat terrain , suitable for armour advance . Also move North from coast is being made along lowlands towards central hills for same reason . Topography determines war map?

Reinforcements can circle North and advance on Eastern side of River , down towards Kiev . River becomes their shield on Right flank and possible new border of Eastern sector of Russian ?

Last edited by nomadski on Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

JohninMK, Ispan and lancelot like this post

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:36 pm

LMFS wrote:
    I mean, this gentleman says it all what needs to be known to understand the Russian intervention. Is just a wonderfully clear and articulated plan to turn Ukraine in a nazi powerhouse to slaughter Russians and a great explanation of how they are behind everything that has happened since the maidan. Not that we didn't knew, but it is always great to have such a succinct and clear summary for those who don't know respekt
    On one hand these Nazis and White supremacists are massacring Jews (tree of Life massacare) and OTOH Jews like Zhalansky are striking deals with these same Nazis.  What a terrible person.

GarryB likes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:42 pm

Melitopol under its new head Vladimir Rogov:
    * Debt jubilee
    * Gas/utilities prices lowered to Russian levels
    * Temp tax holiday
    * Russian market opened to farmers
    * Local militia to support Rosgvardiya
    > Suggests Russia is here to stay; Novorossiya, at the least, will be annexed.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 34 Fnh7-f10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 34 Fnh8i010
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 34 Rybins10
    DPR fighters in Rybinskoe

psg, Sujoy, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, VARGR198 and like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:48 pm

Sujoy wrote:On one hand these Nazis and White supremacists are massacring Jews (tree of Life massacare) and OTOH Jews like Zhalansky are striking deals with these same Nazis.  What a terrible person.

"Jew" and "Zionist" are two different and often opposite kinds of people...

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, JohninMK, Hole and Arkanghelsk like this post

VARGR198
    VARGR198

Post  VARGR198 Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:49 pm

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, adder and like this post

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:54 pm

Hole wrote:Suggests Russia is here to stay; Novorossiya, at the least, will be annexed.
    Ideally entire Ukraine needs to be annexed by Russia. If any part is left independent the West will find ways and means to create disturbance in those areas so that the unrest spills over into Russia.

LMFS wrote:"Jew" and "Zionist" are two different and often opposite kinds of people...
    I realize that. Zelensky defines himself as a Jew not a Zionist. That's why he maintains that it is not possible that a Jewish leader allowed Nazis to grow from strength to strength in Ukraine.

Werewolf, nomadski, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:58 pm

In my opinion the Nazi orcs can have the region around Lviv. Land locked. Far away from Moscow. Build a fence around it and let them sing their Nazi songs.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, par far, kvs, LMFS, lancelot, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:03 pm

yesterday collected war reports and other useful info

https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2022/03/06/parte-de-guerra-05-03-2022-2000-horas-informes-varios/

GarryB, kvs, zepia, VARGR198, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:20 pm

Sujoy wrote:
    LMFS wrote:"]"Jew" and "Zionist" are two different and often opposite kinds of people...
    I realize that. Zelensky defines himself as a Jew not a Zionist. That's why he maintains that it is not possible that a Jewish leader allowed Nazis to grow from strength to strength in Ukraine.

They are more similiar than different, both believe in their personal superiority and inferiority of others. The political part of that of course is closer between Nazis and Zionists who both have "Lebensraum" ideology and both acted/act on their believes.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, LMFS and Arkanghelsk like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:26 pm

Ispan wrote:yesterday collected war reports and other useful info

https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2022/03/06/parte-de-guerra-05-03-2022-2000-horas-informes-varios/

Your reports are always worth reading, so here is the easy version Laughing Laughing Not in italics for easier reading

Summary day 10

Boris Rozhin on the results of the tenth day of the special operation of the Russian Armed Forces in Ukraine and the Donbas especially for the Voenkor Kotenok channel Z@voenkorKotenok:1

1-Mariupol. There were no active offensive operations due to the humanitarian corridor that was announced but never worked. The Nazis did not want to give up their human shields, so they interrupted the ceasefire all day, which, however, was expected. The situation is similar with Volnovakha, where the Nazis also block people's exits. In other areas, fighting continued unabated. Unfortunately, today in Volnovakha the commander of the battalion "Sparta ""Voha"died

https://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/7477890.html

2-Donetsk-Gorlovka-during the day, the shelling of Donetsk villages continued. There's destruction and casualties. The front does not change. But as the Russian army advances from northern and southern Ukraine to the rear of the enemy's main group, events here will accelerate.

For 17 days as a result of the bombing of the Ukrainian army against the Donetsk Republic were hit:
    - 532 residential buildings;
    - 210 civil infrastructure facilities, including 11 medical institutions, 18 educational institutions, 11 social security facilities, 13 critical infrastructure facilities, electricity, water and gas supply facilities. The Zuyevskaya power plant was attacked twice.

3-Severodonetsk-Lisichansk. Progress is slow. The enemy stubbornly defends itself, even considering the increasing threat of encirclement from Russian troops coming from the north-west. Fighting continues in the Izyum area. Kramatorsk shelling was also reported. The Izyum-Slavyansk road is still not cut off.

20: 00 hours reports of heavy artillery fire in the Severodonetsk and Lisichansk area. The Lugansk army has already come close enough to Severodonetsk. Local reports speak of heavy artillery fire and rocket launchers

4. Kharkiv. Fighting around the city. The city is partially blocked, but you can get out by train. In the direction of the Russian Armed Forces, the exit of civilians from Kharkov is blocked. Kharkov increasingly looks like one of the cities of the Syrian war. Residents continue to be used as human shields.

5. Kiev. Serious fighting west of Kiev, as well as clashes in the Bucha and Irpen area. Brovary hasn't been mugged yet. Chernigov and Sumy are blocked.

6. Zaporozhe.Se you've broken the enemy's defensive line. Elenovka. The troops advanced north. There's fighting. After closing the siege of Mariupol, a systematic advance northward to the rear of the Donbass group began. The enemy is trying to remake a front and stop the Russian advance. In Zaporozhe, they are preparing to distribute weapons to anyone.

7. Nikolayev. Fighting continues to the north of the city and also to the south. The city is half-fenced.

More fighting on the outskirts, "arrivals" (artillery hits) into the city. From what I understand, Ukrainian positions in the east of the city were bombed from the southern outskirts by the Russians (or perhaps vice versa), and the empty shell of a large-caliber rocket with cluster bombs fell on the city itself.

There are rumors in the city about groups of Russians across the Southern Bug River. But it is almost impossible to separate rumors from the truth.

8. Odessa. Bombing targets on the coast.

9. Ukrainian saboteurs attempted a provocative attack on the Russian border area in the direction of Belgorod. They fired several mortar shells that exploded in the air, as seen in a video, perhaps destroyed by the Russian air defence. No casualties or damage were reported.

Enemy losses

(official Russian army report)

The Ukrainian army to date lost 11,794 dead, wounded and missing.

793 were taken prisoner.

Observations: The figure falls within the expected and is consistent with the count of destroyed material, which can be verified largely thanks to photos and videos and geolocation and the collective effort of sites such as lostarmour.info.

This count of casualties can only be an estimate based on partial counts, or perhaps on intercepted radio or internet communications, I suppose they count the bodies found on the battlefield, but I do not know where they get the number of wounded unless they count as such the wounded prisoners. There is no way of knowing how many Ukrainians are killed and injured by air strikes or artillery shelling in their rear, unless they have access to internal reports from the Ukrainian command, which is quite possible. There are resistance hackers, such as the so-called Joker, who leak secret data and communications.

Ukrainians who surrender and are allowed to go home do not know if they count in the statistics as well as those who desert. In Kherson alone there was a disbandment of 3,000 men of the Ukrainian army, who since they have nowhere to escape will have dissolved among the civilian population. I don't think so, that's why the number of prisoners is so low. Only the prisoners in custody are counted and half of them come from a single unit, the anti-aircraft regiment that surrendered at Kharkov. So among the Ukrainian troops we have thousands who simply drop their weapons on the first occasion, and thousands of other committed fanatics and war criminals who resist to the death, so the death toll will be very high as well as their proportion.

And for political reasons not to inflame the Ukrainian populationthe Russian command makes up the figures downwards, contrary to the normal practice throughout history of inflating the losses inflicted on the enemy. It is also quite possible that the data are only those of the regular army and do not include the reports of the Donetsk and Luhansk militias. Be that as it may, the reality is that casualties are lower than the material losses indicate, so the real figure would be at least about 15,000 casualties

A total of 2119 goals were achieved, including:

▪ 74 communications and command stations
    ▪ 176 air defenses and radar stations
    ▪ 233 tanks
    ▪ 540 armoured vehicles
    ▪ 631 units of equipment, trucks and special vehicles
    ▪ 86 units of multiple rocket launchers
    ▪ 261 pieces of field artillery and mortars
    ▪ 100 airplanes and helicopters
    ▪ 59 drones

Other reports:

Kherson's seemingly minor flank securing operation was a major victory, source, Telegram video.

Captured Ukrainian military base near Kherson: we removed dozens of abandoned Ukrainian tanks, armored vehicles, trucks and tankers.

The first count gives 40 units of heavy material (tanks and armored vehicles) and 60 units of light vehicles: trucks, special vehicles and even GRAD rocket launchers.

4,500 tons of ammunition remained in the warehouses when the garrison of 3 to 4 thousand people fled.

There were also around 10 tons of spare parts for all this.

Most of the equipment works properly, the Russian army loads it and takes it away, where it will be decided what to do with it next.

EDITED: link with video

https://antimaydan.info/2022/03/rossijskie_voennosluzhashie_vzyali_pod_kontrol_voennuu_bazu_vsu_po.html

- Good news, a major force has been removed and ammunition has been captured to alleviate supply problems other than usable material. This makes it possible to allocate a greater proportion of transport capacity (by rail from Crimea) to increasing reinforcements and replacements

In general, although the great siege maneuver of the Ukrainian army in Donbass has not yet been completed, the destruction of warehouses and the interdiction of communications will greatly weaken the resistance of the enemy. Without fuel or artillery ammunition they can do little.

Report by Anna Dolgareva

As I pass through Melitopol, this is what the commander of the LNR reports (translated from "military" language to "human"

(Zhukov: and doubly translated from Russian to English "of the drunken sailor" and from there to something that resembles Christian Spanish)

The LNR troops crossed the Donets and wrapped the enemy flank, the artillery and rocket launchers are crushing them, everything is fun (in fact, not much, I have a friend who died on March 1, "Vega", Denis was his name):

- In the last two days on the Luhansk front, the LNR Militia crossed the Seversky Donets, managed to" overtake the enemy flank " in the fortified zones of the Zolotoye-Orekhovo-Novotoshkovka area that reaches the Svitlodarsk Arch.

Along the perimeter of these fortified areas, the Militia carries out combat reconnaissance and containment actions to prevent enemy forces from escaping the encirclement. There are constant artillery duels from 82 mm mortars to 152 mm artillery and Grad rocket launchers . The enemy, who occupies fortified positions that can end up in a bag, does not intend to surrender them yet. Apparently, he expects the stabilization of the front due to bad weather or the beginning of some negotiations or a ceasefire. The defense of the enemy in these areas is provided with a large amount of artillery ammunition, prepared for an offensive that was aborted by the preventive attack of the Russian army.

(as I have repeatedly stated, the "special operation" was anticipated by a single day to the" final offensive " against Donbass, all testimonies coincide)

Report of Marina Kharkova

magnumcromagnon, kvs, Ispan, VARGR198, LMFS, Hole, lyle6 and like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:26 pm

Sujoy wrote:I realize that. Zelensky defines himself as a Jew not a Zionist. That's why he maintains that it is not possible that a Jewish leader allowed Nazis to grow from strength to strength in Ukraine.

Zionists systematically try to appoint themselves as the only voice of the Jews, so that would not be new. Anyone knowing the collaboration of the Zionist bankers and nazi Germany has no problem understanding why that particular kind of "Jews" are in fact among the main supporters of such movements and that they replicate their methods quite competently at home. But in the case of Zelensky, he claimed not to come from a religious family and is probably more concerned about the kind of things nazis can do to him than anything else.

GarryB, Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza and Broski like this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:26 pm

Anyone remember Lavrov's last win as a diplomat? Yeah me neither.  lol1

There is no alternative than to stay the course and see this play out through the very end. Finish the fight.

-------------------------------

There is no going back from this. Germany is coming back, with a vengeance. Russians better be ready. Cause Russia obviously stands in their way, as always. As I've said in my analyses here. You can't fight the geopolitical realities established through centuries in Europe. There can only be one dominant continental power in Europe. There is no space for 2, it's a fallacy of the brain.

Today you have Nazi off-spring at the highest seats of power in Germany (and elsewhere) triumphally taking joy in bashing Russia and being a part of the decision making that goes into waging economic, info war on the Russian people. Not only that they chose this very trying moment for Russia to opportunistically announce their re-armanent plans, breaking with pacifist protocols after the defeat of WW2. Even arming proxies against Russians. It's the ultimate insult, for they have not forgotten nor will they forgive WW2's defeat ever. It lingers and they yearn to shed that weight, and be free again to be who they're. "Good luck" to the people of Europe.

And it's not just in Europe.... Japan started this very same process some years ago to re-militarize with a more provocative and defiant foreign policy.

Nuclear threshold countries both.

Every big power is trying to revision something. The Russians obviously need to revision the post cold war order as soon as possible - existential threat not to do so. The Japanese and Germans revisioning WW2, opportunistically, voluntarily.

The Chinese can't stay on the fence any longer, and they're arming to their teeth too, upping their budgets. The writing is on the wall with Taiwan and with great power competition.

Everybody knows what's cooking and what's coming.

Last edited by ATLASCUB on Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:38 pm; edited 3 times in total

Broski and Urluber like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:27 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 34 Ukr_ra10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 34 Ukr_ra11
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 34 Ukr_ra12
    Ukro base in Kherson

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, kvs, LMFS, lyle6, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Urluber

Post  Urluber Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:32 pm

Freedom is brought to Vinnitsa airport!
    Heavy hits. Presumably cruise missiles. Vinnitsa is located deep in Ukraine.

You can see impact in the first telegram video

https://t.me/intelslava/21654

https://t.me/intelslava/21658

Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, par far, kvs, JohninMK, Hole and Broski like this post

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:35 pm

Ukraine complains that German weapons delivered last week were rusty and non-usable.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/russia-ukraine-crisis/german-anti-aircraft-missiles-offered-to-ukraine-not-usable-report/2524178

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, VARGR198 and like this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:46 pm

Sujoy wrote:Ukraine complains that German weapons delivered last week were rusty and non-usable.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/russia-ukraine-crisis/german-anti-aircraft-missiles-offered-to-ukraine-not-usable-report/2524178

Оф корс...they are not usable. That shit is from DDR times and nobody ever maintained nor are they maintainable for such a period of time. Old Iglas or strelas have erroded battaries and no coolant for the sights. I hope that pisses the Ukros off and embarrasses Germany more. Idiots joined a war against Russia and made them look themselves like idiots. Hell the most mighty force in Europe appears right now to be Ukraine, at least they have quite competent air defense and the numbers while Germany has a few planes and a few tanks that are operational, but no real Air Defense and no other mention worthy capability.

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, kvs, lancelot and Broski like this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:53 pm

Wait, are the Russians sending home the Ukranian POW’s before the fighting is done, from the wording in some of these reports it seems that is whats implied?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:02 am