Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+39
mnrck
x_54_u43
franco
jhelb
AZ-5
Karl Haushofer
PhSt
magnumcromagnon
lyle6
ATLASCUB
Hole
Sujoy
mnztr
JohninMK
Godric
Scorpius
Firebird
Arrow
Airbornewolf
nomadski
LMFS
GarryB
Backman
bitcointrader70
Krepost
calripson
Big_Gazza
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Arkanghelsk
par far
Urluber
flamming_python
VARGR198
ALAMO
kvs
miketheterrible
lancelot
PapaDragon
George1
43 posters

2022 Kazakhstan violent unrest

Backman
    Backman

2022 Kazakhstan violent unrest - Page 5 Empty Re: 2022 Kazakhstan violent unrest

Post  Backman Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:40 am

Looks like the CIA trained up some hoards of under employed middle aged men. Their looting and terror spree was unleashed at the same time as some normies were protesting which was again , aided by the CIA.

The terror spree destroyed public and private infrastructure and property. And cash was stolen around the country.

This is going to make life difficult for said normies for awhile. How's that protesting working out for you upper middle class libtards ?

I'd like to think they learned something and will welcome CSTO troops with open arms. I guess we will find out in the coming hours.

par far, kvs and miketheterrible like this post

kvs
    kvs

2022 Kazakhstan violent unrest - Page 5 Empty Re: 2022 Kazakhstan violent unrest

Post  kvs Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:46 am

It's the same template as in Ukraine in late 2013 and early 2014. We had protestors who were supplanted by militants.
    This makes sense since the regular protestors cannot achieve regime change. The thugs are needed to do all the heavy
    lifting. Anyone who thinks that this is spontaneous and genuine is ignorant or deluding themselves. This is staged and
    follows a playbook.

lancelot likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:48 am

The US plan in Venezuela was for some turncoat soldiers to free men in a local prison and arm them with army weapons from a local depot... but it failed because even soldiers that could be bribed are not going to give convicted murderers and rapists military weapons to do as they pleased...

The sort of thing the CIA would do really because they could care less about innocent deaths... the more chaos they create the better in their eyes...

What bastards.

kvs likes this post

par far

Post  par far Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:52 am

Backman wrote:Looks like the CIA trained up some hoards of under employed middle aged men. Their looting and terror spree was unleashed at the same time as some normies were protesting which was again , aided by the CIA.

The terror spree destroyed public and private infrastructure and property. And cash was stolen around the country.

This is going to make life difficult for said normies for awhile. How's that protesting working out for you upper middle class libtards ?

I'd like to think they learned something and will welcome CSTO troops with open arms. I guess we will find out in the coming hours.

This is what it looks like, it may push Kazakhstan closer to Russia and it gives the Kazakhstan government a chance to round up the assholes that committed crimes, they are all over the internet.

I am beginning to think, Russian intelligence have let this happen, it drives Kazakhstan closer to Russia,  now Kazakhstan cannot flip flop between the west and Russia, Kazakhstan can be on Russia's side and it cannot go to the west.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:12 am

bitcointrader70 wrote:Why is Russian intelligence so bad they keep allowing this to happen?...

Why should they give a shit?

Shitheads want to have it both ways, this will put them in their place

Also it was Pashinian from Armenia who rubber-stamped CSTO deployment, oh the irony

r/armenia sub on Reddit is in hilarious meltdown, just imagine if some Armenian troops end up there? lol1

Backman wrote:...Also. Putin should cut off his talks with the US. This is how they preempt the talks ? It's a total insult. Call off the talks

And give EU what they want? Why?

I wouldn't be surprised if this was Euro project since USA is completely quiet about this

This is usual Soros playbook and he is working for Europeans not USA

flamming_python wrote:...

Russia 2021 pro-Navalny protests
    2022 Kazakhstan violent unrest - Page 5 39283074-9258785-image-a-22_1613328899839...

Oh admit it, you posted this "crowd" for the lolz Cool

Last edited by PapaDragon on Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total

flamming_python, kvs, miketheterrible and Hole like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:12 am

EAEU will grow substantially as these states reorient trade and integrate more into the EAEU union state.

The gravity well of the integrated trade system will see states like Belarus and Kazakhstan leave Ukraine and Georgia in the dust. That will increase Russian soft power throughout the post soviet space.

They will see the opportunity to grow their economies in a stable environment without external interference.

Big things are coming from all of this, integration of the EAEU union state ,

More and more countries will join, as the CIS and EAEU and CSTO merge into one entity
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:27 am

Dozens of participants of night disturbances in Almaty eliminated, police say

The antiterrorist operation is underway in the area where the administrative buildings are located

https://tass.com/world/1384383

Is the West trying to help Russia motivate a "union state" treaty#2 for Kazakhstan or just trying to undermine the talks? Escobar says this was the MI6
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:29 am

In the end, CSTO will defend key sites like military installations and depots and airports and what not, while the counter terror organization within Kazakhstan (aided by others), will go after the instigators.

But serious reform will be needed. And a huge sacking of military and security officials and units. New units will need to be formed.

What I found interesting is that it was Pashinyan of Armenia that declared that CSTO will get involved to assist Kazakhstan. I guess Armenians did learn their lesson?
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:06 am

Why fuel price rises so suddenly ? I thought China demand rose , because of closing down coal power plants , because of global warming summit in Glasgow ? If so then some reason for price rise . But if not , then why ? Some said the fuel price rise in the West was artificial by oil companies to milk the consumers . There was no fuel shortage , they claimed .

Then people protest . And government lowers fuel prices . This is an admission of their mistake . It was not urgent to increase prices so much . Then the government sends armed police to the street , at a time when the crowd was peaceful . And they use these flash bangs ! Like it is WW3 ! Then people feel scared and think they are under fire , and take guns from police ! Then the police shoots at them , and some shoot back .

Then they claim that  terrorists aided by foreign government are to blame . And ask for Russian help . And Russians send troops in . Then we see troops firing with assault rifles on the street . Are they Russian ? Then they say , we will have the North and Kazakhs have the South . And forget about Baikanour.......

Last edited by nomadski on Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total

miketheterrible dislikes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:10 am

nomadski wrote:
    Why fuel price rises so suddenly ? I thought China demand rose , because of closing down coal power plants , because of global warming summit in Glasgow ? If so then some reason for price rise . But if not , then why ? Some said the fuel price rise in the West was artificial by oil companies to milk the consumers . There was no fuel shortage , they claimed .

Then people protest . And government lowers fuel prices . This is an admission of their mistake . It was not urgent to increase prices so much . Then the government sends armed police to the street , at a time when the crowd was peaceful . And they use these flash bangs ! Like it is WW3 ! Then people feel scared and think they are under fire , and take guns from police ! Then the police shoots at them , and some shoot back .

Then they claim that  terrorists aided by foreign government are to blame . And ask for Russian help . And Russians send troops in . Then we see troops firing with assault rifles on the street . Are they Russian ? Then they say , we will have the North and Khazakhs have the South . And forget about Baikanour.......

You clearly do not know the situation.

Step back son and let adults talk. Read the thread too.

Armed gangs started to loot and cause trouble.

It isn't just Russian peacekeepers either, it's CSTO.  Armenia, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Belarus, etc are sending units.

The gas situation was resolved days ago, people just doing what as Python showed, a typical aspect of a foreign backed regime change.  If the evidence isn't clear to you, then you clearly walk blind daily.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t7906p100-colour-revolutions-in-the-former-soviet-republics#352212

Also, flashbangs doesn't mean WW3. Actually, I'm not even sure WW2 used flashbangs cause they didn't exist. Add to that, that means USA, England, Canada, Russia, China, Vietnam, Cuba, El Salvador, Argentina, Iran, Pakistan, Turkey, etc all commit WW3 atrocities on a weekly basis with police raids.

LOL.
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:53 am

".......Armed gangs started to loot and cause trouble........"  Disagree . The government policy of huge price rises started it , brought people to the street  , and their very  quick " concessions " by lowering prices ( saying they are sorry ) , showed they admit being mistaken ! They used flash bangs against the protests . Enough to send anyone mad with rage ! Allowed police to be disarmed by gangs . Then this caused shootings . Looting . Intervention . Ethnic conflict ?

People flashing mobiles , in demonstrations is not evidence of foreign intervention . They may be liberal minded , even want to overthrow government by undemocratic means . Without foreign intervention , should remain a domestic issue . Even if some shooting takes place or even civil war !

In Syria , intervention by Russia and Iran was justified when there was foreign intervention . Sending weapons etc . Russia now pulled in , on one side against the other . I think it best that CSTO , at best ensure that no foreign intervention takes place by West , by providing security to borders . And acts as mediator at best . Right now , it is not clear who is opening fire on the streets . Is it Russian troops opening fire or Kazakh local troops ? A recipe for disaster .

Ps . You making personal comments and negative point , does not help the conversation ! I did not say flash bangs was atrocity ! Just bad policing and crowd control given the mostly peaceful nature of protests . If I was in a protest , and had these thrown at me continuously , I would not get scared or run away ! I would react badly !

Last edited by nomadski on Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total

dino00 dislikes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:54 am

Now, moving away from emotional nonsense and back to reality:

https://www.rt.com/russia/545219-kazakhstan-protests-nationalists-security/

While RT is usually shit, they do have some good takes.

And

https://www.rt.com/russia/545260-csto-military-peacekeeping-kazakhstan-riots/

As I said, pay attention, Pashinyan (Armenian PM) is saying this.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:35 am

https://tass.com/world/1384385

Situation calm in Kazakh capital, residents line up at ATMs

nomadski likes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:09 am

nomadski wrote:".......Armed gangs started to loot and cause trouble........"  Disagree . The government policy of huge price rises started it , brought people to the street  , and their very  quick " concessions " by lowering prices ( saying they are sorry ) , showed they admit being mistaken ! They used flash bangs against the protests . Enough to send anyone mad with rage ! Allowed police to be disarmed by gangs . Then this caused shootings . Looting . Intervention . Ethnic conflict ?

People flashing mobiles , in demonstrations is not evidence of foreign intervention . They may be liberal minded , even want to overthrow government by undemocratic means . Without foreign intervention , should remain a domestic issue . Even if some shooting takes place or even civil war !

In Syria , intervention by Russia and Iran was justified when there was foreign intervention . Sending weapons etc . Russia now pulled in , on one side against the other . I think it best that CSTO , at best ensure that no foreign intervention takes place by West , by providing security to borders . And acts as mediator at best . Right now , it is not clear who is opening fire on the streets . Is it Russian troops opening fire or Kazakh local troops ? A recipe for disaster .

Ps . You making personal comments and negative point , does not help the conversation ! I did not say flash bangs was atrocity ! Just bad policing and crowd control given the mostly peaceful nature of protests . If I was in a protest , and had these thrown at me continuously , I would not get scared or run away ! I would react badly !

Sit this one out son, you haven't got it figured out yet No

Big_Gazza and miketheterrible like this post

par far

Post  par far Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:11 am

Report that a solider was beheaded.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:19 am

par far wrote:Report that a solider was beheaded.

Damn, rip.

This should be used by the government as a way to show the world and rest of Kazakhstan that this is what is happening and that their backers (supporters of the gangs and chaos) support this.  It will definitely help against the protestors.

https://www.rt.com/russia/545290-officers-beheaded-in-kazakhstan/

Edit: three were beheaded by sounds of it.

As flamying said, this is Syria level of attempt.

par far, Big_Gazza, kvs and Urluber like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:38 am

It looks like the situation is stabilizing.
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:46 am

it has already been pointed out here by various others, but this is by the books another attempted western sponsored coup.

plenty of vids again of security troops going down by gunfire while trying to hide behind riot shields.
    Troops that are cut off from their unit being beaten to death, etc.

In the west: "poor protestors shot".
    and of course. "comment section disabled".

Utterly disgusting. It is an exact repeat of the Ukraine scenario.
    Wont post here because of NSFW restriction, but you can visit Southfront.org for the majority of them

What did gave me some hope tough, where the troops returning fire en-masse at the crowd that they where taking fire from.
    Someone with an spine ordered them to stand their ground.
    And sorry...if you stand next to heavily armed extremists shooting at millitary police, do not expect symphathy from my end.

You don't hand your country over to these western-backed psychopaths.

Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and bitch_killer like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:49 am

If west shot that woman in capitol and stationed national guard ,

Kazakhs and CSTO need to throw the kitchen sink at these mfs, it is an insurrection after all... hehehe

Seen vids of what the rats are doing in almaty, and the beheading and eviscerating,  mutilation of security forces.

This requires a full rat cleaning operation

Last edited by Arkanghelsk on Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total

kvs and bitch_killer like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:50 am

There are theories that claim that this revolution was caused by internal friction in power.
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:01 pm

i can not 100% confirm it, but looks like NATO C&C aircraft over Kazachstan.
    Callsign GLEX.
    it is an Raytheon Sentinel model.
    Airborne Battlefield and Ground Surveillance

https://www.militaryfactory.com/aircraft/detail.php?aircraft_id=1057

https://www.radarbox.com/data/aircraft/GLEX

2022 Kazakhstan violent unrest - Page 5 Captur32

2022 Kazakhstan violent unrest - Page 5 Bombar10

kvs likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:08 pm

Big talks coming up and incident happens... except this time instead of having a CIA pilot to parade around to show the US was violating Soviet airspace when they said it was a weather testing aircraft that was lost... ie clearly a lie...

This time it might be a network of western agents trying to start a coup.

BTW flashbangs are essentially harmless... incredibly bright flash, very very loud noise... quite disorienting, but physically less dangerous than rubber bullets and tear gas... but most importantly it scares away genuine protesters  that wanted a say... well when the FBs go off most just leave... the hard core that remain behind are not real protesters...

What they want is good quality video footage of everything they can get... especially any beheadings because those are the people you put on trial and then execute in very inhumane ways...

People firing weapons from inside groups of civilians are trying to get those civilians shot.... a bit like Albanian terrorists in Kosovo who would target Serb police and army units near villages that would not help them so the harsh brutal response would turn the locals to your way of thinking...

Again good high quality video showing the criminals is what is needed... returning fire is what they want you to do.... unless you have snipers ready and can pick off those with weapons it makes more sense to not fire back or simply order the crowd to lie down on the ground... anyone not following orders and remains standing will be shot... give them a countdown...  anyone remaining standing is either a terrorist or is protecting the terrorists.

i can not 100% confirm it, but looks like NATO C&C aircraft over Kazachstan.
    Callsign GLEX.
    it is an Raytheon Sentinel model.
    Airborne Battlefield and Ground Surveillance

I would send up some Flankers and invite it to land in Russian territory...

flamming_python, par far, kvs, miketheterrible and Arkanghelsk like this post

Firebird

Post  Firebird Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:24 pm

Surely that thing should be shot down?

What do people think the end result of this will be?
    Kazakstan closer to Russia? Federalisation of it? Splitting of it?
    Becoming the faggot bitch of America? (I would think not!).
    Or just a a much more professional approach to national security?

I read that Kazakstan was once nearly 50% Russian. Now its prob 20% thats becoming oppressed like in Hohol-land.

Its clear America is testing Russia to the limit. No good faith whatsoever.
    Russia needs to arm and agitate blacks, hispanics, native Indians, the whole lot in America. Likewise those against Covid passes and the WEF. Its the perfect time to support antiEstabljishment groups in the West.

But Russia never hits back. it keeps trying to parry the blows and gets hit. There's no deterrent against American evil. So America continues.
    VERY foolish.
    Arrow

Post  Arrow Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:01 pm

If it was a Western operation, it came out very poorly.
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:07 pm

Firebird wrote:
    I read that Kazakstan was once nearly 50% Russian. Now its prob 20% thats becoming oppressed like in Hohol-land.

Even more, in a peak, Kazakhs was barely 30% of the population.
    But that trend reversed after 1991.

Arrow wrote:If it was a Western operation, it came out very poorly.

Like any other staged coup after Ukraine, that surprised the Russkies. They learned the lesson, from Syria on.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:50 am