Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+26
nomadski
crod
Mir
JohninMK
GarryB
miketheterrible
TMA1
Odin of Ossetia
magnumcromagnon
Krepost
par far
franco
George1
Hole
flamming_python
d_taddei2
LMFS
Mindstorm
kvs
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
higurashihougi
PhSt
lyle6
nero
RTN
ALAMO
30 posters

    Syrian War: News #23

    avatar
    par far


    Posts : 3328
    Points : 3573
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Syrian War: News #23 - Page 6 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #23

    Post  par far Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:17 pm

    nomadski wrote:@ Mir

    "......You seem to have a lot of faith in the US/Kurdish partnership. Frankly I don't share that optimism. The US will drop the Kurds like a hot potato. There will be no US backed Kurdish fighters when that happens......" Well our plans are good plans , if they address the immediate problems at hand . The facts are now that the SDF has weapons from USA and allows oil to be sold by yanks on black market as a reward . Also our plans are good plans if they address all  hypothetical eventualities . These are :

    ( 1 )  Turkey invaded East Syria and drives out SDF .

    ( 2 )  America colonised East Syria with help of SDF .

    ( 3 )  SAA defeats Turkey and SDF and USA and United Syria .

    ( 4 )  A 10 km meteor hits the Earth , we all die .

    Now building up western Syria economy and industry will enable it to address more effectively present and future problems . Apart from the meteor hitting Earth !

    @ ParFar

    ".....The Iranian backed forces are giving the Yankees hell in Iraq, no Yankee convoy is safe and the same is being applied in Syria......"   Iranian effort was important in Syria against the Rats . But when it comes to America , if it has an effect , it is slow . They close smaller bases in Iraq , to combine them into larger ones , more easily protected . they continue to ship weapons to separatist Kurds . They continue to target Iranian bases in Syria . Iran can not escalate in conventional terms , let alone nuclear deterrent . Iran will soon pour more concrete into reactors , and claim victory !  Trump will come again and he will bomb again . To face the enemy Iran needs Nukes not prayers . The baby ISIS Rats may be dead . But  daddy Trump Yankee Rat is alive and well . And so is the new Iranian defeatist cement mixer for the Reactors and centrifuges !


    If/when Trump comes, the world will be a different place.

    What will Iran do with Nukes? Nuke somebody? We have to get real.
    Krepost
    Krepost


    Posts : 504
    Points : 504
    Join date : 2021-12-07

    Syrian War: News #23 - Page 6 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #23

    Post  Krepost Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:20 pm

    First, there was this news:
    Biden claims ISIS leader blew up himself and his family
    https://www.rt.com/news/548254-biden-isis-leader-suicide/

    Children’s deaths confirmed following US raid in Syria
    https://www.rt.com/news/548245-children-dead-syria-unicef/

    Now, there are reports that a US helicopter (looks like a UH-60) had a "mechanical problem" during the raid and had to be destroyed.


    Anybody has seen a confirmation??????

    magnumcromagnon likes this post

    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon


    Posts : 8159
    Points : 8304
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Syrian War: News #23 - Page 6 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #23

    Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:23 pm

    Krepost wrote:First, there was this news:
    Biden claims ISIS leader blew up himself and his family
    https://www.rt.com/news/548254-biden-isis-leader-suicide/

    Children’s deaths confirmed following US raid in Syria
    https://www.rt.com/news/548245-children-dead-syria-unicef/

    Now, there are reports that a US helicopter (looks like a UH-60) had a "mechanical problem" during the raid and had to be destroyed.


    Anybody has seen a confirmation??????
    Something doesn't add up here, like there's a serious attempt to controlling the information coming out....I know, shocker! Rolling Eyes

    This is almost exactly like the Bin Laden 'raid', and sounds like 'dead men tell no tales.' Someone's tying up some loose ends! Wink

    TMA1 likes this post

    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia


    Posts : 614
    Points : 707
    Join date : 2015-07-03

    Syrian War: News #23 - Page 6 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #23

    Post  Odin of Ossetia Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:33 pm

    crod wrote:I think if you re-read my post you’ll see very clearly that I didn’t rejoice in the turmoil (halfway through the last sentence just in case it’s not clear to you) nor did I suggest you’re a loyalist at any point. I merely pointed out collective atrocities carried out by the BA. You spoke of being sickened along with ‘every other British soldier’ (assuming you meant the ones who spoke with and that you didn’t speak with the entire British forces) re GFA - the toast was buttered on both sides was the point been made. I personally feel it abhorrent that any of them are out walking free, BA included; wouldn’t like to be a victim and seeing that every day up there.
    The thought of SF in government in Dublin and Belfast within 2 years’ time sickens me to the core.
    You need to calm down and read things properly before reacting.
    Now I suspect we’re about to get a talking to for taking the wheels off the thread (to which I put my hand up for).




    You know what really sickens me?

    Brits complaining about IRA, and at the same time forcing Poland to arm for free its former invaders and genociders, "in case Russia invades" which most likely Russia will not invade, but the Ukrainian recipients of these weapons and ammunition are likely to use these to launch yet another invasion of Poland and genocide of ethnic Poles.

    If that happens, you deserve to get every terrorist attack, oh but you solved your terrorist problem by that "accidental" conflagration at that apartment building in London a while ago that claimed so many innocent lives. How clever and how British.


    http://michalw.narod.ru/index-Truth.html



    Brits, stop whining about IRA and Zimbabwe, because you disgust me.

    And I am not the only ethnic Pole who thinks so.





    nomadski
    nomadski


    Posts : 2031
    Points : 2041
    Join date : 2017-01-02

    Syrian War: News #23 - Page 6 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #23

    Post  nomadski Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:50 am

    @ parfar

    ".....If/when Trump comes, the world will be a different place. What will Iran do with Nukes? Nuke somebody? We have to get real..... ". Here are some uses for Nukes :



    ( 1 )  Atmospheric tests on TV are great . Better than watching European Football . Puts the fear of God into hearts of enemy .

    ( 2 )  Even if enemy foolish and advances still ,  a vicinity explosion to naval group , will singe the hairs on their chests !

    ( 3 )  In the case they are retarded  morons , a single nuke strike on a warship , will wake them up .

    ( 4 )  They can then retaliate in kind or worse , it is up to them ......choices .......choices........!!!

    ( 5 )  They retaliate in kind , then shut  their pants and retreat .

    ( 6 )  They go for full retard and go for massive counter-strike .

    ( 7 )  We retaliate with massive counter-strike .

    ( 8 )  We take the enemy into Hell with us .

    ( 9 )  Better than defeat and going to Hell alone !

    ( 10 )  God created Hell for a reason .
    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 2252
    Points : 2256
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Syrian War: News #23 - Page 6 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #23

    Post  Mir Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:05 am

    This could get interesting Smile

    https://avia-pro.net/news/izrailskiy-samolyot-nacelilsya-na-bazu-rossiyskih-voennyh-v-sirii

    Israel plans to carry out strikes on the base of the Russian military.

    A few hours ago, a Syrian military observer for the Syrian Arab Army News published an article according to which, in the near future, Israel plans to strike at the Russian military base. This, apparently, is about a Russian military police unit located in the port of Latakia and protecting this facility from terrorist attacks, as previously reported.

    According to the military observer, today there is a risk of strikes in two directions - Damascus and Latakia, while it is argued that the attack on Latakia is of greatest interest to Israel, since an Iranian ship arrived at the port almost two days ago and its unloading has already been completed .

    TMA1
    TMA1


    Posts : 674
    Points : 678
    Join date : 2020-11-30

    Syrian War: News #23 - Page 6 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #23

    Post  TMA1 Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:27 am

    Huh. Prophesy recognized by catholic and protestant fathers have taught that the beginning of the end will start in Damascus, and that the king of the north will be driven back north by the king of the west (distinctly mentioned as a seven nation federation, after the king of the west overtakes the rule of three nations). After which a treaty will be signed by many nations in israel. This is seen as the beginning of what is called the seven year tribulation.

    Everything is getting strangely apocalyptic.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible


    Posts : 7403
    Points : 7377
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Syrian War: News #23 - Page 6 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #23

    Post  miketheterrible Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:35 am

    Mir wrote:This could get interesting  Smile

    https://avia-pro.net/news/izrailskiy-samolyot-nacelilsya-na-bazu-rossiyskih-voennyh-v-sirii

    Israel plans to carry out strikes on the base of the Russian military.

    A few hours ago, a Syrian military observer for the Syrian Arab Army News published an article according to which, in the near future, Israel plans to strike at the Russian military base. This, apparently, is about a Russian military police unit located in the port of Latakia and protecting this facility from terrorist attacks, as previously reported.

    According to the military observer, today there is a risk of strikes in two directions - Damascus and Latakia, while it is argued that the attack on Latakia is of greatest interest to Israel, since an Iranian ship arrived at the port almost two days ago and its unloading has already been completed .


    Give it a try Israel. You may regret that choice.

    flamming_python likes this post

    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 2252
    Points : 2256
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Syrian War: News #23 - Page 6 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #23

    Post  Mir Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:05 am

    I think the Israelis are getting a bit worried with all those Russian ships congregating in the Eastern Med Laughing
    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 2252
    Points : 2256
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Syrian War: News #23 - Page 6 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #23

    Post  Mir Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:28 am

    The six fully loaded amphibious assault ships of the Russian Navy arrived in Syria. Smile

    A detachment of landing ships of the Northern and Baltic Fleets, consisting of six large landing ships and arrived in the eastern Mediterranean Sea in as part of the exercise of the Russian Navy, conducted under the general supervision of the Commander-in-Chief of the Navy, Admiral Nikolai Evmenov. The total length of the passage was more than 6000 nautical miles.”, - said in the message of the Russian defense department.



    flamming_python likes this post

    Isos
    Isos


    Posts : 9875
    Points : 9861
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Syrian War: News #23 - Page 6 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #23

    Post  Isos Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:54 am

    That sounds fake and stupid... I wouldn't trust a stupid source.

    And Israel already attacked Latakia port. Russians saw nothing wrong about it.
    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 34342
    Points : 34860
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Syrian War: News #23 - Page 6 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #23

    Post  GarryB Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:13 am

    If they directly target Russian troops I would expect some sort of response that might include shooting down Israeli aircraft or perhaps changing the rules they have agreed to abide by with Israel.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon


    Posts : 8159
    Points : 8304
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Syrian War: News #23 - Page 6 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #23

    Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:18 am

    GarryB wrote:If they directly target Russian troops I would expect some sort of response that might include shooting down Israeli aircraft or perhaps changing the rules they have agreed to abide by with Israel.
    If they're stupid enough to do this than retaking the Golan Heights sounds like the proper response, alongside a few blown up airfields. That sounds pretty Kosher to me. Wink
    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 2252
    Points : 2256
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Syrian War: News #23 - Page 6 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #23

    Post  Mir Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:37 am

    Isos wrote:That sounds fake and stupid... I wouldn't trust a stupid source.

    And Israel already attacked Latakia port. Russians saw nothing wrong about it.

    The original source is from inside the Syrian Military but yes it could be fake dunno
    https://sana.sy/en/

    But if you say it's fake and stupid it must be - esp if they already attacked Latakia Laughing

    However we know now that a large number of fully loaded RUSSIAN ships are about to make a port call. Perhaps Israel would like to take their chances and launch an attack? What do you think the result will be?
    Isos
    Isos


    Posts : 9875
    Points : 9861
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Syrian War: News #23 - Page 6 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #23

    Post  Isos Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:59 am

    Mir wrote:
    Isos wrote:That sounds fake and stupid... I wouldn't trust a stupid source.

    And Israel already attacked Latakia port. Russians saw nothing wrong about it.

    The original source is from inside the Syrian Military but yes it could be fake dunno
    https://sana.sy/en/

    But if you say it's fake and stupid it must be - esp if they already attacked Latakia Laughing

    However we know now that a large number of fully loaded RUSSIAN ships are about to make a port call. Perhaps Israel would like to take their chances and launch an attack? What do you think the result will be?

    They attacked syrians/iranians not russians.

    Russian aren't helping iranian there so iranians won't just move freely missiles and what not in that port when russians will be there.

    Israeli will just wait 1 week before those russians ships go back at sea and blow up their targets with russians doing nothing.
    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 2252
    Points : 2256
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Syrian War: News #23 - Page 6 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #23

    Post  Mir Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:08 am

    Isos wrote:
    They attacked syrians/iranians not russians.

    Russian aren't helping iranian there so iranians won't just move freely missiles and what not in that port when russians will be there.

    Israeli will just wait 1 week before those russians ships go back at sea and blow up their targets with russians doing nothing.

    I do know that they targeted the Iranians and the Syrians as well but with all these Russian ships around - who knows?
    Anyway it seems that the Russians docked in Tartus bringing lot's of goodies along Wink
    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 11381
    Points : 11502
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Syrian War: News #23 - Page 6 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #23

    Post  JohninMK Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:18 am

    Mir wrote:

    However we know now that a large number of fully loaded RUSSIAN ships are about to make a port call. Perhaps Israel would like to take their chances and launch an attack? What do you think the result will be?

    The ships are in or outside Tartus now.

    We do not know if they are heavily loaded but it would be strange to send them all that way empty. The one filmed dockside is loading fresh supplies, no sign of unloading, but as I said in the Russian Navy thread, they could be doing that away from prying eyes.
    Isos
    Isos


    Posts : 9875
    Points : 9861
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Syrian War: News #23 - Page 6 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #23

    Post  Isos Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:30 am

    Mir wrote:
    Isos wrote:
    They attacked syrians/iranians not russians.

    Russian aren't helping iranian there so iranians won't just move freely missiles and what not in that port when russians will be there.

    Israeli will just wait 1 week before those russians ships go back at sea and blow up their targets with russians doing nothing.

    I do know that they targeted the Iranians and the Syrians as well but with all these Russian ships around - who knows?
    Anyway it seems that the Russians docked in Tartus bringing lot's of goodies along  Wink

    Goodies for themselves to deter NATO on its southern flank. Probably a douzen of nuclear missiles.

    Israeli MoD forbided two days ago transfert of its weapons by anyone to Ukraine. They don't want to deteriorate their relation with Russia.

    GarryB and d_taddei2 like this post

    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 2252
    Points : 2256
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Syrian War: News #23 - Page 6 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #23

    Post  Mir Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:34 am

    @JohninMK

    All reports seems to indicate that the ships are heavily loaded. As you say they will probably try and keep a lid on some of the stuff.

    https://www.rt.com/russia/548286-ships-drills-navy-port/
    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 2252
    Points : 2256
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Syrian War: News #23 - Page 6 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #23

    Post  Mir Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:38 am

    Isos wrote:
    Goodies for themselves to deter NATO on its southern flank. Probably a douzen of nuclear missiles.

    Israeli MoD forbided two days ago transfert of its weapons by anyone to Ukraine. They don't want to deteriorate their relation with Russia.

    Personally it makes no sense to send these ships from the Baltic all the way to Crimea to unload their weapons there. There is a much shorter, cheaper and simple route through Russian territory. Besides everything they need is already there.

    GarryB and d_taddei2 like this post

    crod
    crod


    Posts : 571
    Points : 610
    Join date : 2009-08-03

    Syrian War: News #23 - Page 6 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #23

    Post  crod Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:55 pm

    Isos wrote:

    Israeli MoD forbided two days ago transfert of its weapons by anyone to Ukraine. They don't want to deteriorate their relation with Russia.

    Which is why the Iranians left Russia the other week with the sum of fcuk all in military sales agreements. There is an agreement between both countries that israel will not sell the Ukraine drones etc and Russia will not sell the Iranians anything. They didn’t even have Russian and Iranian flags present during the meeting not to mention a military guard welcome for him (the president of Iran) lol. A prayer mat on the floor in a room. The sum of fcuk all.

    This is exactly the reason why israel will not be targeting Russian bases as the article suggested, in fact there’s more chance of me doing so single-handedly.

    The relationship between Russia and israel is infinitely more important to the Russians than that of Iran by a factor of ten.
    Krepost
    Krepost


    Posts : 504
    Points : 504
    Join date : 2021-12-07

    Syrian War: News #23 - Page 6 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #23

    Post  Krepost Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:10 pm

    Krepost wrote:First, there was this news:
    Biden claims ISIS leader blew up himself and his family
    https://www.rt.com/news/548254-biden-isis-leader-suicide/

    Children’s deaths confirmed following US raid in Syria
    https://www.rt.com/news/548245-children-dead-syria-unicef/

    Now, there are reports that a US helicopter (looks like a UH-60) had a "mechanical problem" during the raid and had to be destroyed.


    Anybody has seen a confirmation??????

    Confirmation exists:

    nomadski
    nomadski


    Posts : 2031
    Points : 2041
    Join date : 2017-01-02

    Syrian War: News #23 - Page 6 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #23

    Post  nomadski Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:22 pm

    @ Crod

    ".....Which is why the Iranians left Russia the other week with the sum of fcuk all in military sales agreements. There is an agreement between both countries that israel will not sell the Ukraine drones etc and Russia will not sell the Iranians anything. They didn’t even have Russian and Iranian flags present during the meeting not to mention a military guard welcome for him (the president of Iran) lol. A prayer mat on the floor in a room. The sum of fcuk all.This is exactly the reason why israel will not be targeting Russian bases as the article suggested, in fact there’s more chance of me doing so single-handedly.The relationship between Russia and israel is infinitely more important to the Russians than that of Iran by a factor of ten......"

    Do you have insider information as to what was said in the meeting between Putin and Raisi ? A leak or reliable source for what you say ? If true , it will be revealing as to the atmosphere present in Kremlin over Ukraine . But I doubt it , since the entire West and Turkey are selling or donating arms to Kiev . It is insignificant militarily to make a difference , a few drones ! To stop Russia arms sales to Iran . Russia just announced several million investment in expansion of nuclear industry in Iran . The reason there are no announced reports , of arms sales , could be because of secrecy or sensitivity of issue , or simply waiting for conclusion of JCPOA talks .

    Even if Russia agreed not to sell arms to Iran in exchange for Israel not supplying Kiev , which I doubt . Then this is not a major set back for Iran . As far as Israelis are concerned , Iran has plenty of domestic weapons to hit back at them . This will give Iranians more reason to dispense with niceties in conventional  air war and escalate quickly to nuclear . If they had them !

    There was a guard of honour for the Iranian president and a Red carpet . Flags are not always displayed in meetings . But I am sure the Iranians see Russians as friends and vice versa . The prayers were also conducted in Moscow central Mosque . Russians or Soviets extended state honours to the late Shah of Iran . Although they may not have liked his political leanings , on a personal level . Neither do I ( Raisi ) on account of his past .


    The Israelis have been targeting Syrian bases and killing Syrian troops and destroying ports and airports and giving help to ISIS Rats . Using Russian planes to hide attacks . Putting lives at risk . Causing deaths . Diminishing and destroying a Russian ally . I am sure they are in the good books with Russia ! Sure the Chinese and others have good relations with Israelis . But the fight in holy land is not their fight . We understand that .

    And the foot patrol by Syrian and Russian guards in port area of Syria is very useful . Stops any sabotage by divers from Subs or intelligence gathering (The way they may have hit port in Lebanon )  And any important cargo will be well gone by now . Looks like no matter how many imaginary ( your assertions ) Israeli spies there are in Iranian ports ! By you accounting there are plenty ! Many many Israeli spies in Iran , from days of old , in safe houses !! Iranian influence grows in Syria .

    Iran should not expect Russia to fight it's wars against the Zionists . It must develop Nukes , display the Nukes . Then hit the Zionists directly from own soil with missiles , in retaliation for any attack on it's cargo or installations in Syria .

    GarryB, flamming_python, par far and JohninMK like this post

    Isos
    Isos


    Posts : 9875
    Points : 9861
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Syrian War: News #23 - Page 6 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #23

    Post  Isos Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:32 pm

    crod wrote:
    Isos wrote:

    Israeli MoD forbided two days ago transfert of its weapons by anyone to Ukraine. They don't want to deteriorate their relation with Russia.

    Which is why the Iranians left Russia the other week with the sum of fcuk all in military sales agreements. There is an agreement between both countries that israel will not sell the Ukraine drones etc and Russia will not sell the Iranians anything. They didn’t even have Russian and Iranian flags present during the meeting not to mention a military guard welcome for him (the president of Iran) lol. A prayer mat on the floor in a room. The sum of fcuk all.

    This is exactly the reason why israel will not be targeting Russian bases as the article suggested, in fact there’s more chance of me doing so single-handedly.

    The relationship between Russia and israel is infinitely more important to the Russians than that of Iran by a factor of ten.

    I doubt. There is no contract for selling anything between Russia and Iran yet.

    Not giving access to ukraine to israel small weapons isn't gonna change a long term agreement between Iran and Russia for fighters and S-400. And the story is about israel not letting baltic states send israeli weapons.

    It has more to do with the fact that if Israel doesn't want Russia to start helping Iran bringing missiles inside Syria they better not start providing weapons to Ukraine.

    Last week there was a military exercice btw Iran and Russia and China. IMO it's Iran that has still not signed anything while they have signed a big agreement with China. They may be still thinking about what to buy and when to buy it.

    GarryB and par far like this post

    avatar
    par far


    Posts : 3328
    Points : 3573
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Syrian War: News #23 - Page 6 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #23

    Post  par far Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:55 pm

    crod wrote:
    Isos wrote:

    Israeli MoD forbided two days ago transfert of its weapons by anyone to Ukraine. They don't want to deteriorate their relation with Russia.

    Which is why the Iranians left Russia the other week with the sum of fcuk all in military sales agreements. There is an agreement between both countries that israel will not sell the Ukraine drones etc and Russia will not sell the Iranians anything. They didn’t even have Russian and Iranian flags present during the meeting not to mention a military guard welcome for him (the president of Iran) lol. A prayer mat on the floor in a room. The sum of fcuk all.

    This is exactly the reason why israel will not be targeting Russian bases as the article suggested, in fact there’s more chance of me doing so single-handedly.

    The relationship between Russia and israel is infinitely more important to the Russians than that of Iran by a factor of ten.



    Don't think it is true, the Russians are waiting for the Saudi-U.A.E and Iran talks to wrap up.

    According to Alexander Mercouris, the statements from Russian officials, confirm this. In this deal Saudi Arabia will get S400 and Iran will get Russian Fighter Jets.

    Russia and Iran have a deal for the huge natural gas($5 Trillion, just estimates, probably lower) (there are talks that the Russia will be involved in the Pars Oil fields/Natural Gas fields on side of Iran and the US will be involved on the side of Qatar. Also Qatar and Iran has good relations as well), so the relationship between Russia and Iran is very important and "not less than a factor of ten".

    Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi had a chance to make a speech to the Russian State Duma and that is big, there will likely be other economic packages that Russia and Iran will more than likely sign. Iran will be most likely part of the Payment system that Russian is making.

    As for weapons, Iran has all it needs, Iran has been most likely told by Russia and China, that if you are attacked, than we will give you all the weapons you need(this is why talk of bombing/attacking Iran from "the collective West" has died down.) And been in the meantime make talks with the Saudis and UAE to mend things up(which Iran is doing) and not to make any Nukes(which Iran does not need and which they are more than likely never going to make.)

    Iran is in a good position now, with the US influence slowly leaving the Middle East and Russian/Chinese influence rapidly gaining, Iran will benefit greatly from this.

    The JCPOA is not going to happen but Iran is negotiating because there is pressure from Russia and China to do so(this is from Professor Seyed Mohammad Marandi), I don't think JCPOA happens and I don't know enough about it to comment more on it because I don't know what is going on behind the doors.


    Last edited by par far on Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Sponsored content


    Syrian War: News #23 - Page 6 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #23

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:53 pm