Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+31
GarryB
limb
Airbornewolf
nomadski
RTN
ALAMO
PhSt
Firebird
andalusia
Arrow
Aristide
par far
miketheterrible
Rodion_Romanovic
Tingsay
nero
Yugo90
lancelot
Regular
elconquistador
higurashihougi
PapaDragon
Kiko
franco
magnumcromagnon
LMFS
lyle6
flamming_python
Hole
JohninMK
Sujoy
35 posters

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

Post  PapaDragon Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:52 pm

miketheterrible wrote:I wonder if I'm better off since it was many months between my shots?  I had no choice but to take it.

Now I'm worried about cancer ffs.  Mind you, it isn't a problem in my family, it just worries me anyway.

Wonder how long it will last before my "vaccine" wears off.

Which one did you get?

kvs
    kvs

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

Post  kvs Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:41 am

miketheterrible wrote:I wonder if I'm better off since it was many months between my shots?  I had no choice but to take it.

Now I'm worried about cancer ffs.  Mind you, it isn't a problem in my family, it just worries me anyway.

Check your lymphocyte numbers with specialized blood testing. It is available in the USA so it should be available in Canada.

One way to fix cell damage is to go on a fasting regime to induce autophagy. Alternate day fasting gets you most of the
    value without really any long term fasting. It also dials down the inflammation in the arteries induced by continuously
    high insulin levels from regular eating. Humans were not designed to eat every day, year round. It is now common for people
    to eat three meals a day plus three snacks in between. This means that they have insulin elevated through their waking
    hours and well into their sleep. Insulin is pro-inflammatory and shuts down authophagy. Over-eating (yes, really) is the
    cause of metabolic syndrome diseases including Alzheimer's. Cancer is more complicated since we are exposed to carcinogens
    in our environment that were not there 50 years ago. But the type of food consumed and the amount (as determined
    by sustained elevated insulin) also is a prime factor in cancer. Cancer is clearly linked to mitochondrial damage.

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:11 am

PapaDragon wrote:

Which one did you get?

Pfizer.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:40 am

Old video , but shows who is the the head of the snake ,the mastermidns behind this pandemic.

Belarusian President Lukashenko Says IMF Offered A Billion USD Bribe To Impose Covid-19 Lockdown

Armstrong Economics –

Belarusian President Aleksandr Lukashenko said last month via Belarusian Telegraph Agency, BelTA., that World Bank and IMF offered him a bribe of $940 million USD in the form of “Covid Relief Aid.” In exchange for $940 million USD, the World Bank and IMF demanded that the President of Belarus:

• imposed “extreme lockdown on his people”
    • force them to wear face masks
    • impose very strict curfews
    • impose a police state
    • crash the economy

Belarus President Aleksandr Lukashenko refused the offer and stated that he could not accept such an offer and would put his people above the needs of the IMF and World Bank. This fact can be verified using most search engines.

Now IMF and World Bank are bailing out failing airlines with billions of dollars, and in exchange, they are forcing airline CEOs to implement very strict policies such as forced face mask covers on everyone, including small children, whose health will suffer as a result of these policies.

And if it is true for Belarus, then it is true for the rest of the world. The IMF and World Bank want to crash every major economy with the intent of buying over every nation’s infrastructure at cents on the dollar

https://fort-russ.com/2020/09/belarusian-president-lukashenko-says-imf-offered-a-billion-usd-bribe-to-impose-covid-19-lockdown/

Believe it or not , the american world bank and international monetary fund ,was highly interested,
    in crashing world economy , so much ,that they bribed with billions of dollars many nations ,to shut
    down the economy for 6 months and more.   George Soros did exactly the same thing and tried to bribe ARgentina with similar conditions .  

it shows the very top banking industry owned by america and europe ,and world top billionaires ,like Soros and bill gates are heavily invested in pharma industry and in manipulating world economies in this pandemic.  It will not be surprising they are the  architecs of the virus too.. because rockefeller foundation ,was "warning" of  a major pandemic event with a respiratory virus as early as 2010 and earlier ,  that will start in china and will hit very hard the entire world.

Why would the western banking industry and top billionaires will be so interested in endless lockdowns , and halting the economy everywhere else in the world?  and keep endless lockdowsn , perhaps to help the anglo western banking industry  to flattern their economic bubble without sinking the american empire with it?  Suspect

andalusia likes this post

andalusia

Post  andalusia Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:45 am

Vann7 wrote:when pfizer scientist themselves confess in private their own company is now motivated by corruption -money grab , and not by saving lives.. still believe in your lovely western vaccines?   Smile

veritastips@protonmail.com

BREAKING:
    @Pfizer Scientists: ‘Your [COVID] Antibodies are Probably Better than the [Pfizer] Vaccination’

"We’re Like Bred And Taught to be Like “Vaccine is Safer Than Actually Getting Covid.”

“Our Organization is Run on Covid Money Now”

#ExposePfizer

Believe it or not , the covid bots in social media , defending western pharma genetical hacks, now act as if , "there is nothing new here" , that vaccines are necessary because of compromised people , bla bla bla.. but don't say anything about how they are forced in the entire human population ,including children.  Neither mention how pfizer own scientist admits behind cameras ,their company is corrupt and motivated by money , not by savign lives..  total silence , about such confession of a pfizer scientist..

‘Run on Covid money’: Project Veritas VIDEO claims to show Pfizer scientists privately promoting ‘natural immunity’ to virus

https://www.rt.com/usa/536666-project-veritas-pfizer-covid19-vaccine/

Imagine that for a second , that you are undecided about weather or not to take the vaccine shot ,and that you manage to talk with one scientist at the company ,to confess you ,their company is corrupt and that money and greed  is what drives them ,to vaccinate everyone ,not saving lives.
    and that you will be probably better which equals --> safer with natural immunity ,than with their vaccine..  Shocked

If pfizer own scientist believe that , who have infinite more knowledge of the place they work ,and know the opinions of other scientist.. my question is...

What makes society so incredibly dumb and ignorant to continue believing ,that they will be better with the vaccine ,than with developing natural immunity?   answer.. is media and political propaganda ,combined with a fear mongering campaign ,and forced vaccinations to get a job ,what drive people to run and vaccinate with this experimental hacks. pfizer and moderna are pushing in population.

What US and UK and their other 3 puppet states are doing with this biggest crime against humanity experiment , this is a major blunder , with not only current governments , at risk of facing  a major revolution , if people become angry over being forced with unsafe and dangerous experiments. But this also is a major blunder , for the entire western pharma industry , that could suffer a massive rejection , and their companies raised to the ground , by angry people , when they discover the things that was inside those vaccines... and how those vaccines was injuring hundreds of thousands of people with potential to kill millions over long time use. not mentioning how this vaccines can affect the fertility health of population.  Shocked  

This is the major blunder ever made , by an alliance of nations , that if it fails , they will be chased like nazis were , and it will be a total collapse of those nations ,future in the world , of the civil wars that will surface , when society becomes aware of the poison they were forced to take. At very least US , Canada , UK and Australia will be ripped a part in a million of pieces , by their own population with the anger , and there will be no politician standing left , and no military to support them.  nuremberg 2 trials , will become permanent , for the elites ,behind this pandemic on the world.
    is crazy to think , that a biological world war is actually possible to do , as long is done very slowly ,and blamed it all on a virus that came from bats in a cave. Rolling Eyes  

if this is not criminal and terrorism, then a new word ,will have to be invented , to describe people ,
    who  finance and dedicate all their time to promote global scale depopulation/murder in a planet in the billions.   Shocked

i have no idea where the world is heading , because all outcomes looks dark , doomed if the vaccine kills everyone and evil wins , doomed if humanity fight backs all population start a revolution to bring down their governments world wide that promoted those GMO hacks of people immune system ,that the west created and promoted..This have to be the reason why Russia and china have remained silent , about what really happens , because declaring covid19 a biological war on them , means they will be forced to respond with a nuclear war , on the west.. and that will make things worse..   but if they do nothing and stay quiet , it will encourage to be attacked even more . with new bioweapons.

Not to scare anyone..  but i do believe that is possible for people to see the future before it happens , fragments of it . because i myself have been able to test , that it is possible to see it ,if you just pay attention to what you dream at night . For those that do , and take notes of every dream every night some times people get clear proof that sometimes is possible to see the future ,before it happens ,however is something that just happen ,  and nobody knows how to control it.  

The next thing , is where i think , things are heading ,somewhere in the future in the next years  ,after today plan-demic  that humanity is facing ,and the main suspect /masterminds of it ,continue to be the anglo west. For those that believe that future can be predicted and seen before it happens.. here is the next dream prophecy of the future ,that many are posting having .

Prophetic Dream Confirmation: AMERICA WILL BE INVADED BY RUSSIAN & CHINESE TROOPS! END TIMES DREAM!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUkPkqqc7yc

regardless of the prophetic vision ,that many are having.
    From a military point of view ,  if nazy germany was never invaded to remove nazis and hitler from power by force with capture of their capital, is unlikely that world war 2 will have never ended .  so if it is true , that the world is facing today ,a biological war ,(as it all looks to be) and the west was the authors of it..  i can't imagine myself ,as a military general in russia or china , to think ,that you will ever have peace with a country that attacked your country with a biological weapon , that targets millions of your population but also their own population too. And will come to the unfortunate conclusion ,that people with so much evil , will never change , and the only way to stop this pandemic if to take down those clowns unleashing virus in the world. and that is better to die fighting trying to stop them , than to stay quiet taking hits , and see your entire nation facing a new bioweapon attack every year.  If Russia and china believe they were attacked , i don't see how they can relax ever, and do nothing , while they and the world facing bio weapons attacks by their enemies.

I have no idea what the future holds.  But the way the West and the US in particular are bullying Russia could lead to their destruction.  There are many people who believe the Bible prophecies about the destruction of the US by Russia.  

https://jesus-is-savior.com/End%20of%20the%20World/Nuclear%20War/babylon_destroyed.htm

https://unitedstatesprophecy.com/russia-will-attack-and-invade-america/

https://truthonlybible.com/2021/07/29/the-case-for-identifying-babylon-the-great-with-the-united-states-of-america/

https://escapeallthesethings.com/america-mystery-babylon-great/
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:27 am

The first thing you should do - IS TO STOP WORRYING!

There is one thing you should do though - and that is to take at least 1000-2000mg of pure vitamin C every day together with a Zink mineral supplement. The vitamin C should be as pure a possible and in powder form - avoid pills if you can.

Vitamin C works synergistically with HP in eradicating pathogens. It gives strong general immune support, while working to support the optimal healing of damaged cells and tissues. Clinically, it is the most potent antitoxin ever described in the literature, and no reports of it failing to neutralize any acute intoxication when administered appropriately have been published. Continuing persistent and highly-dosed vitamin C in all its forms will prove to be the most useful intervention when there is a large amount of circulating toxic spike protein present. Intravenous, regular oral forms, and liposome-encapsulated oral forms are all very useful in resolving any infection and neutralizing any toxin (Levy, 2002). There is also a polyphenol-based supplement that appears to allow some humans to synthesize their own vitamin C, which could prove to be of enormous protective and healing capacity with COVID patients and vaccine recipients.

Cowboy's daughter likes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:01 am

Mir wrote:

The first thing you should do - IS TO STOP WORRYING!

There is one thing you should do though - and that is to take at least 1000-2000mg of pure vitamin C every day together with a Zink mineral supplement. The vitamin C should be as pure a possible and in powder form - avoid pills if you can.

Vitamin C works synergistically with HP in eradicating pathogens. It gives strong general immune support, while working to support the optimal healing of damaged cells and tissues. Clinically, it is the most potent antitoxin ever described in the literature, and no reports of it failing to neutralize any acute intoxication when administered appropriately have been published. Continuing persistent and highly-dosed vitamin C in all its forms will prove to be the most useful intervention when there is a large amount of circulating toxic spike protein present. Intravenous, regular oral forms, and liposome-encapsulated oral forms are all very useful in resolving any infection and neutralizing any toxin (Levy, 2002). There is also a polyphenol-based supplement that appears to allow some humans to synthesize their own vitamin C, which could prove to be of enormous protective and healing capacity with COVID patients and vaccine recipients.

I take this packet every other day of 1000mg of vit C and vit D. Mix it with my water.

Cowboy's daughter and Mir like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:46 am

This is for Garry.

The rest of us can just read and watch in disbelief, perhaps understanding a little better why he holds his opinions on the subject.

New Zealand is nuts; genuinely goofy and insane in their fear of a COVID virus with a 99% recovery rate. If you haven’t watched their rules and regulations as described in the nation of 5 million, you are missing the opportunity to watch government officials who really believe that COVID-19 is an extinction level event for planet earth.

I was going to share this yesterday but other research became distracting. However, while I listened to the daily briefing in the background, I could not stop myself from laughing at moments of great seriousness as New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern extended an Alert Level 3 lockdown in Auckland.

The government of New Zealand acts like COVID-19 is a raging swarm of dragons circling the country waiting to snatch people out of their safe places.

Apparently, most of the country believes the panic and fear that has been pushed, and they tremble with cowed obedience to the regime.

Keep in mind, free-range people have been arrested attempting to sneak around perimeter checkpoints -staffed by armed military units around Auckland- as the rebels try and purchase black market Kentucky Fried Chicken or McDonald’s fast food; which is prohibited in Auckland due to COVID restrictions that have shut down everything including restaurants for months.

The McDonalds smuggler was arrested after he posted a picture of himself eating a Big Mac on Instagram inside the lock-down zone and the COVID police noticed. Moments later, knock – knock.

Yesterday, Prime Minister Jacinda Arden, a woman with the disposition and general presentation of a Lipizzaner stallion, announced that her cabinet decided to abandon their years long goal of COVID-zero. They would no longer attempt to have zero cases, instead… almost two years later… they have decided to try and manage the virus. The announcement to change directions came straight from the horse’s mouth.

As a result of their change in direction, Prime Minister Arden has decreed that some people will be allowed to leave their lock down houses to see another family member; but strict rules must be followed or the citizen will be arrested. New Zealanders will be permitted to visit one household of a family member at a time. They must remain outside at all times, they must remain wearing masks and being socially distant, but they are permitted to see and talk to them. This is a time for great celebration.

Listen to the new approved activities soon to be authorized by the government; and remember – almost everyone in this nation is complying with this stuff. Apparently none of this seems like madness to the people living there. Someone once told me that fish don’t know they are in water… in this situation that metaphor is apropos.

If you have the opportunity, inclination and time to watch part of the daily briefing, I have cued this video to the point of discussion that pertains the most. Watch and listen to how deliberate and serious Arden is in her presentation of the new COVID rules. Once again, I wonder if New Zealand citizens have access to the internet and can see how totally ridiculous this seems to everyone else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=345fgdMWrQs&t=401s

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/10/05/nz-government-abandons-covid-zero-effort-will-permit-citizens-to-visit-family-again-must-be-outside-stay-apart-wear-masks-and-only-one-household-per-day/#more-218049

Vann7 and Mir like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:56 am

New Zealand and also Australia in particular has taken Totalitarianism to a whole new level of craziness! Shocked
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:45 pm

Vitamin C can never achieve the cell damage repair of autophagy. It is touted as a cure-all, which is patent BS.
    If you want a real detox, then fasting is it. The lymphatic system which includes the immune system is activated by
    fasting (minimum sustained insulin levels) and starts to recycle resources in more efficient way. This means that those
    lipid nanoparticles that mRNA wonders pollute your system with are going to be consumed faster and reduce long term
    risk.

The best source of vitamin C is fresh squeezed lemon juice. Do not consume it with sugar since sugar interferes with its
    absorption.

Zinc is important but so is everything else including magnesium. Vitamin K2 and the B-complex vitamins are important
    as well.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:09 pm

kvs wrote:Vitamin C can never achieve the cell damage repair of autophagy.   It is touted as a cure-all, which is patent BS.
    If you want a real detox, then fasting is it.   The lymphatic system which includes the immune system is activated by
    fasting (minimum sustained insulin levels) and starts to recycle resources in more efficient way.   This means that those
    lipid nanoparticles that mRNA wonders pollute your system with are going to be consumed faster and reduce long term
    risk.  

The best source of vitamin C is fresh squeezed lemon juice.   Do not consume it with sugar since sugar interferes with its
    absorption.    

Zinc is important but so is everything else including magnesium.    Vitamin K2 and the B-complex vitamins are important
    as well.  
    Not forgetting Vitamin D.
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:35 pm

kvs wrote:Vitamin C can never achieve the cell damage repair of autophagy.   It is touted as a cure-all, which is patent BS.
    If you want a real detox, then fasting is it.   The lymphatic system which includes the immune system is activated by
    fasting (minimum sustained insulin levels) and starts to recycle resources in more efficient way.   This means that those
    risk.  

The best source of vitamin C is fresh squeezed lemon juice.   Do not consume it with sugar since sugar interferes with its
    absorption.    

Zinc is important but so is everything else including magnesium.    Vitamin K2 and the B-complex vitamins are important
    as well.  

All very true and fasting is quite an important aspect as well. Intermittent fasting seems to be a popular/good approach to better health, but there are many ways to skin a cat.

My problem is I prefer eating to fasting Laughing

Our soil is Zink deprived so we have to take it as an over the counter supplement and to a lesser extend magnesium as well. I do take vitamine B-complex and K2 on occasion but I do try to eat as healthy as possible and get as much good stuff from the food I consume rather than taking over the counter supplements.

Apart from red coloured food varieties (ie berries, pomegranate etc) I do eat quite a lot of wild rocket with my food which is one of the most amazing greens to eat in my opinion. Consuming healthy oils and fats is also a big thing in the way I eat but I don't follow any type of prescribed diet.

Here in sunny South Africa we get Vitamin D for free!  Laughing

miketheterrible likes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:00 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:Which one did you get?
    Pfizer.

Like Mir said the first thing you need to do is stop worrying

Also reading all the bullshit Vann craps out here will just give you high blood pressure

That vaccine works, I have a colleague at work with such shitty immune system that he risks death every time he gets flu (and we have to fill in for him for weeks at a time)

He got Pfizer too back in January and while he did get Covid last week he is now just sitting home and drinking tea

Had he not been vaccinated he would have already been dead, dead as in funeral dead, there was no way someone like him would have survived Covid without vaccine, he wouldn't even live long enough to get plugged into ventilator

So you are covered

Just stop stressing yourself, it's worse than Covid

miketheterrible likes this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:56 pm

Clearly this guy has a seriously compromised immune system to start with - not good in any situation!
    A guy like that would benefit from any kind of booster shot but he seems to be screwed big time Sad
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:50 pm

The Orwellian propaganda spewed by the western fake stream media on covid. You are not supposed to do any research and instead
    believe what you are told. Including the lies by the CDC. The CDC claims that the immune system forgets infection induced immunity after
    3 months. This is pure nonsense since the number demonstrated by the actual research is 6 months and typically longer. Somehow magic
    mRNA is supposedly better than infection at developing an immune system response. But the clowns have are not even updating the vaccines
    to keep up with the new covid strains.

@miketheterrible

Ignore the "don't worry be happy" advice. Pfizer is poison. You are lucky you have not gotten any immediate symptoms. Don't
    assume that you are safe in the long run. Most health problems are not insta-kills like some retarded video game.

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:33 pm

Mir wrote:Clearly this guy has a seriously compromised immune system to start with - not good in any situation!
    A guy like that would benefit from any kind of booster shot but he seems to be screwed big time Sad

He was out of commission for a whole month right before summer when he got pneumonia

Luckily for him his wife is a doctor (he was planning ahead when he hooked up with her while she was still in med school lol1  )

Mir likes this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:46 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:Which one did you get?
    Pfizer.

That vaccine works, I have a colleague at work with such shitty immune system that he risks death every time he gets flu (and we have to fill in for him for weeks at a time)

He got Pfizer too back in January and while he did get Covid last week he is now just sitting home and drinking tea

not it doesn't work.. this is what @kvs reports have been saying , his reports and mine go in the same direction ,that bullshit western vaccines don't work , they are poison and produce blood clots.. and just make the pandemic much worse ,by creating mutations . just because someone had comprised his immune system ,does not automatically means he will die to covid.   i have a distant cousin ,who have terminal cancer and she got covid too and was 100% unvaccinated, they don't trust in your shitty genetical hacks.. and so did not vaccinated, and guess what ? she survived and not even required hospitalization.  

in the other hand i know of an entire family , that they all were hospitalized and all of them
    were fully vaccinated by moderna..   lol1   fortunately all survived , but the lady who told my family
    that ,they were very scared for their lives.. covid hit them very very hard and this is fully vaccinated moderna people..  got covid several months after being vaccinated. amd had to be 2-3 weeks in hospital and required oxygen .

What saves lives is not  the vaccine , but the system of defense.. is what do the work.  The vaccines ,when the are genuine vaccines , like russian and chinese one ,they only create conditions for an easier fight of your body with the virus.. but the fight is done by your immune system.. not the vaccine. the crap you and garryb sponsor is not even a vaccine , but poison ,advertised as the cure of covid.. but is not.  There is absolutely no evidence that any of anglo western vaccines works against covid.. even western pharma themselves , advertise 30% of effectiveness versus the delta variant.  lol1

what is defeating covid is people natural defenses.. but the credit is given by ignorants to the vaccines....and what is killing a lot of people and injuring many people is not covid, but the vaccine ,but also other conditions they had already , but is always blamed on covid ,when they vaccinated , and when they survive they give credit to the vaccine and not to the people own system of body defenses..  humanity was born from childhood with the natural system of defenses against viruses..
    so people completely healthy system of defense does not require absolutely none vaccine to deal with covid.  but the government for politics and corruption reasons ,force everyone into their poisonous crap.

And pfizer and moderna trials does not show any conclusive evidence that their vaccine actually works at all..Go back to the videos i posted of @veritas . when pfizer own scientist advertise behind cameras, that most people will likely be safer with their natural immmunity ,than with their vaccine.  
    as always , you show your ignorance. Laughing

in case you still don't get it..  @kvs and @mir , and me are on the same page ,that pfizer and moderna ,don't work ,and are actually poison. So go an challenge their arguments too , but you will not do it ,because you are only a troll.

in 2 years of pandemic ,i  have yet to know of anyone who was unvaccinated and was hospitalzed and or died from covid..  The only "deaths of unvaccinated" im aware are the mainstream media propaganda.  

this is what latin america media was claiming in 2 years..

1) vaccinate (moderna/pfizer/johson and johson) to "not get covid" ,to "end the pandemic".   lol1

2) then when people vaccinated got covid ,they switched to another lie ,vaccinate to avoid hospital..   Suspect  This are bullshit doctors , in the pockets of pfizer and moderna.

3)but when people started to be hospitalized and fully vaccinated..  the new bullshit was ..
    vaccinate , because hospitalizations mostly happen to unvaccinated , and only "very few" to vaccinated.  which is another fucking lie. because i know of an entire family that was hospitalized
    by moderna and got covid19. and required oxygen and had to be weeks in hospital.

4)now they don't say anything about vaccinate to prevent death.. because there are also many cased of people who fully vaccinated and died to covid.

so the entire western pharma ,have been lying the world.. now they want "booster shots"  every 6 months and no longer consider "Vaccinated" those that took the first 2 shots.. Laughing

Those vaccines don't work at all , nothing ,zero ,nada.. and the proof is on the booster shots.
    israel no longer recognize people with first 2 pfizer shots as vaccinated. lol1  The entire thing failed
    to stop covid, and the only thing those vaccines the anglo pharma is producing ,the only thing it does is poison people and create new mutations ,new viruses.   Vaccinated people created the delta variant and many others. and this is what many doctors and scientist are saying.

What works best to stop covid short term
    1)natural immunization to just deal with it. without fear.
    2)social distancing , 6 feet from others..
    3)washing hands..

vitamins ,sun light for those that develop healthy body.

face mask , can do more harm ,than good , depending how people use it . if they reuse it or touch it ,will not work because Covid can stick in surfaces for days . but can't survive a second in soap , and can't spread farther than 6m in distance for its heavy components .

Last edited by Vann7 on Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:26 am

New Zealand is nuts; genuinely goofy and insane in their fear of a COVID virus with a 99% recovery rate. If you haven’t watched their rules and regulations as described in the nation of 5 million, you are missing the opportunity to watch government officials who really believe that COVID-19 is an extinction level event for planet earth.

Written by a member of the business round table no doubt... I am sure he would prefer we opened the flood gates and just let anyone in, and just accept those killed as improving the herd... saving money by getting rid of the weak and infirm.

This is not called a world pandemic by New Zealand... it is the World Health Organisation that labelled it as such, we are just doing what most governments around the world would be doing if they had the chance, but sadly despite spending trillions on bio warfare the west was caught with its pants down and tries to blame China for it all.

Ask any hospital worker about infectious disease and isolation and control take place first and then treatment and hopefully vaccines and then cures.

The fact that American governors sent sick patients to old folks homes suggests that could be the core of all the conspiracy theories you could want to masturbate over, yet you ignore this blatant attempt to murder the old and the weak in the interests of culling the herd and saving a few dollars in pensions and freeing up beds.

We have the opportunity to avoid large numbers of fatalities from a virus, I am surprised that some of you are surprised old horse face is treating this as being serious.

I realise most of you see death all the time and the invasions the west has inflicted on the rest of the world kill rather more than have been killed by this virus which has no fancy label except possibly genocide of the poor... which is ironic because the people who actually pay tax in the west to pay for this genocide are getting closer and closer to third world poor than the billionaires in the west that push for the wars and make even more money... you could say they are making a killing, while the majority cheer them on and provide the cannon fodder the killing engine needs to run.

It is almost like horse face thinks somehow being the prime minister she should be held accountable for what is happening and is therefore being cautious and careful... what a bitch... trying to contain a virus that kills... we should be injecting people with it instead of the vaccine... it will get rid of many of the overweight pacific islanders that live here and send money back to their home islands... the money we would save... which is probably what the author of this article is actually thinking.

Vann is so keen to portray the vaccines and masks as part of the conspiracy, when the real conspiracy is the opposite from the rich and powerful wanting people to shut the **** up and get back to being the dumb drones that make them so rich and powerful.

But even if we didn't have any lock downs we can't open our borders because everyone else has closed borders and quarantine periods for visiting that make most visits impractical anyway? Who is going to come to New Zealand and spend 3K on two weeks confined to your room?
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:32 pm

conspiracy theories . haha...  

The "super safe" vaccines confirmed by Finland to produce heart issues.. how about that Garryb .

didn't those vaccines were  "super safe".. findland halted them ,, japan returned 2 millions of them for being poisoned with metals..  if you call this "safe"

I told it , long time ago.  the more time pass , the more difficult will be for western pharma industry ,to hide the serious problems their vaccines have.. on top that don't work at all..

Finland halts Moderna vaccinations for young men over heart inflammation concerns

https://www.rt.com/news/536831-finland-halts-moderna-covid-young-men/

"conspiracies theories" yeah sure... Laughing Laughing lol1 lol1 lol1
    so safe that they returned back in the millions , couontries are very worried .

kvs and Mir like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:45 pm

https://www.sott.net/article/459171-Moderna-vaccine-suspended-by-Sweden-Denmark-for-under-30s-amidst-surge-in-reports-of-serious-side-effects

Swedish health authorities on Wednesday suspended the use of Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine for those ages 30 and under, saying the move was done out of precaution.

The reason for the pausing is "signals of an increased risk of side effects such as inflammation of the heart muscle or the pericardium" — the double-walled sac containing the heart and the roots of the main vessels, Sweden's Public Health Agency said in a statement. "The risk of being affected is very small."

But in Justin "Skippy" Turdeau's woke toilet Canada I am not given a choice. The only vaccines available are Pfizer and Moderna mRNA poison.
    Sure, AZ and J&J are approved, but they are not allowed for use as first dose (former) or available (latter).

https://www.sott.net/article/459182-Federal-public-servants-RCMP-and-ALL-air-and-rail-travellers-must-be-vaccinated-by-months-end-Trudeau-says

Canada is such a shit hole. It is basically impossible for me to even leave this toilet without first giving myself cancer with mRNA
    trash.

All the evil is done in the name of goodness. All the do-gooder posers are Satan's minions.

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:36 pm

Well finally horse face has given in to the virus - no more zero count! Mad

The whatever level of lockdowns has now finally been "lifted". Now you can go outside your house and you can visit ONE person of your choice - I believe. BUT you can only do it outdoors AND with your mask on AND only at a safe social distance. No touching allowed - those drones are watching! Rolling Eyes

For New Zealanders this must surely feel like freedom day has finally arrived! cheers

BUT my guess is this allowance is for the fully vaccinated only? pwnd

Cowboy's daughter likes this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:10 pm

ON A FAR MORE SERIOUS NOTE - Pfizer asks the FDA to authorize vaccine for children aged 5-11  No

https://www.rt.com/usa/536854-pfizer-fda-authorize-5-11-years/

US drugmaker Pfizer is seeking an Emergency Use Authorization to allow its Covid-19 vaccine to be given to children aged between five and 11. The shot has already been authorized for kids over 12.

Pfizer announced on Thursday that it had submitted a request for an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), several weeks after it began submitting trial data from five- to 11-year-olds to the US regulator.

Should the FDA grant Pfizer’s request, the pharma firm’s vaccine would be the first Covid-19 shot authorized for children so young. Pfizer’s two-shot regimen has already been given an EUA for children aged 12 to 15, and is fully approved for anyone over 16.

The FDA could issue an authorization by the end of this month. White House coronavirus adviser [butcher] Fauci told MSNBC in September, “We could start vaccinating children, hopefully before the end of October.”

The agenda should be crystal clear to each and everyone.

Vann7 likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:25 pm

Note how there is no discussion of the chemical properties of the lipids used to deliver the mRNA. Lipids are not all the same.
    Omega-6 industrial seed oils have been demonstrated to damage the mitochondria. Not all organic molecules are the same even
    if they have the same number of carbon atoms. Some fuckass bureaucrat would have zero clue.

Also, no frelling corporation can hide behind "industrial secret" BS if they are injecting their fucking industrial secret into my body.
    Of course, this fact is lost on the rotten maggots in precious western regimes working for these corporations.

It is the lipid nanoparticles that are a central problem with the mRNA non-vaccines. The other problem is that they induce an
    autoimmune response.

The systematic fashion in which only mRNA non-vaccines are foisted on the public in the Canada and even the USA shows an
    agenda that has nothing to do with public health.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:27 pm

Mir wrote:ON A FAR MORE SERIOUS NOTE - Pfizer asks the FDA to authorize vaccine for children aged 5-11  No

https://www.rt.com/usa/536854-pfizer-fda-authorize-5-11-years/

US drugmaker Pfizer is seeking an Emergency Use Authorization to allow its Covid-19 vaccine to be given to children aged between five and 11. The shot has already been authorized for kids over 12.

Pfizer announced on Thursday that it had submitted a request for an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), several weeks after it began submitting trial data from five- to 11-year-olds to the US regulator.

Should the FDA grant Pfizer’s request, the pharma firm’s vaccine would be the first Covid-19 shot authorized for children so young. Pfizer’s two-shot regimen has already been given an EUA for children aged 12 to 15, and is fully approved for anyone over 16.

The FDA could issue an authorization by the end of this month. White House coronavirus adviser [butcher] Fauci told MSNBC in September, “We could start vaccinating children, hopefully before the end of October.”

The agenda should be crystal clear to each and everyone.

Indeed.

BTW, all the "debunking" of the long term genetic impact of mRNA non-vaccines is patent BS. The mRNA non-vaccines have been shown to accumulate in ovaries.
    They will infect the ovum DNA with viral cDNA sequence. This edit will become permanent for the offspring even if it only gives the parents cancer.

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:57 pm

The systematic fashion in which only mRNA non-vaccines are foisted on the public in the Canada and even the USA shows an
    agenda that has nothing to do with public health.

This is pretty much the agenda throughout the "Western World".

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:15 am