Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Alexei Navalny case

    LMFS
    LMFS

    Posts : 2285
    Points : 2285
    Join date : 2018-03-03

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  LMFS on Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:00 pm

    Regular wrote:What if someone gave him ricin instead?

    If someone wanted him dead they could have used very easily obtainable and what it seems more deadly and less detectable poison or I am missing something?

    If FSB wants someone dead, who is a normal citizen and lives in Russia, do you think they need to resort to some exotic, Russian named, unthinkably effective poison that never kills anybody instead of making him gone in any of 1 trillion ways that leave no trace, since they have FULL access to the target? I mean, the Skripal case wast already unbearably stupid, but discussing this impossibly dumbed-down remake degrades your intelligence like hitting your head with a brick angry

    GarryB and Hole like this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2219
    Points : 2209
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:31 pm

    LMFS wrote:
    Regular wrote:What if someone gave him ricin instead?

    If someone wanted him dead they could have used very easily obtainable and what it seems more deadly and less detectable poison or I am missing something?

    If FSB wants someone dead, who is a normal citizen and lives in Russia, do you think they need to resort to some exotic, Russian named, unthinkably effective poison that never kills anybody instead of making him gone in any of 1 trillion ways that leave no trace, since they have FULL access to the target? I mean, the Skripal case wast already unbearably stupid, but discussing this impossibly dumbed-down remake degrades your intelligence like hitting your head with a brick angry

    Well not exactly if someone who is a popular opposition figure to a government just disappears while in the country and there is no trace left of them then that will point to the government. So I disagree with your view, you have never had to kill anyone covertly who was well known.

    Your reaction shows you lack the understanding of what comes with such actions and the general procedures behind them.

    Now I am not saying Russia did it or not, but using a poison that can be produced in other countries offers you a degree of deniability. Since you can claim "Hey others can make it to, you got more proof we did it sides some poison?" .

    IMO and from stuff, I have witnessed IF Russia did this they didn't want him dead, rather they just wanted him out of Russia. Nava refused to leave knowing once he was out they would never let him back in.

    So if Russia did this, the goal wasn't to kill but to get him moved out of the country so he can stop being an annoyance to them. Etc poision him enough that he doesn't die but needs treatment use his idioit girlfriend to request he be moved to another country. Under fear for his life, then just send him away.

    That would be my assumption on what happened again that's IF they did it. Sometimes a body is worth more trouble dead than alive, killing isn't always the best or effective way to solve a problem.
    Hole
    Hole

    Posts : 3374
    Points : 3372
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 44
    Location : Merkelland

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  Hole on Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:13 pm

    Nobody wanted Navalny out. Every time he opens his mouth the russian government gets more support from the people.

    Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 7448
    Points : 7597
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  kvs on Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:22 pm

    Hole wrote:Nobody wanted Navalny out. Every time he opens his mouth the russian government gets more support from the people.


    By removing himself from Russia, Navalny loses all value as a regime change stooge. Expect him to be offed for real by his NATzO handlers.

    Regular and Big_Gazza like this post

    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 6442
    Points : 6593
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:30 pm

    People are saying that insulin is the culprit, but I'm still saying he OD'd on Nose-Chalk.

    Big_Gazza likes this post

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 7448
    Points : 7597
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  kvs on Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:51 pm

    magnumcromagnon wrote:People are saying that insulin is the culprit, but I'm still saying he OD'd on Nose-Chalk.

    Given the alleged presence of cholinesterase inhibitors that would be consistent with narcotics use.

    The lack of any symptoms of nerve damage proves that it was not a neurotoxin. And all of the chemical warfare agents including
    VX are nerve toxins since they massively disrupt their functionality and cause irreversible damage and nerve cell death. Wikicrappia
    deliberately omits these symptoms and focuses on tangential BS like diarrhea and sweating which are not specific to neurotoxin
    pathology.

    The list of symptoms from VX and similar poisoning must include persistent tremors, numbness and basically partial paralysis.
    Depending on the dose, of course. But VX and similar are designed to produce a terminal dose at small concentrations. I posted
    above the claimed concentrations of novichoke required per kg of weight to kill a human.

    Big_Gazza likes this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2219
    Points : 2209
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:05 pm

    Hole wrote:Nobody wanted Navalny out. Every time he opens his mouth the russian government gets more support from the people.



    That is your personal opinion which isn't represented by facts, Navan was an annoyance to them, he was able to drum up some measure of crap to gather crowds and what not.
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 2426
    Points : 2416
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  Regular on Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:10 am

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Hole wrote:Nobody wanted Navalny out. Every time he opens his mouth the russian government gets more support from the people.



    That is your personal opinion which isn't represented by facts, Navan was an annoyance to them, he was able to drum up some measure of crap to gather crowds and what not.

    Crowds? There are crowds still protesting in Russia, but nothing to do with his platform or Navalny, but Furgal. Navalny is nobody and easily replaced by other even less popular clones in his movement. Follow some Russian news and not from Medusa, RadioSvoboda or even Russian state owned media. There are still independent journalist that have no bias.

    Big_Gazza likes this post

    LMFS
    LMFS

    Posts : 2285
    Points : 2285
    Join date : 2018-03-03

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  LMFS on Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:48 am

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Well not exactly if someone who is a popular opposition figure to a government just disappears while in the country and there is no trace left of them then that will point to the government. So I disagree with your view, you have never had to kill anyone covertly who was well known.

    Your reaction shows you lack the understanding of what comes with such actions and the general procedures behind them.

    Now I am not saying Russia did it or not, but using a poison that can be produced in other countries offers you a degree of deniability. Since you can claim "Hey others can make it to, you got more proof we did it sides some poison?" .

    IMO and from stuff, I have witnessed IF Russia did this they didn't want him dead, rather they just wanted him out of Russia. Nava refused to leave knowing once he was out they would never let him back in.

    So if Russia did this, the goal wasn't to kill but to get him moved out of the country so he can stop being an annoyance to them. Etc poision him enough that he doesn't die but needs treatment use his idioit girlfriend to request he be moved to another country. Under fear for his life, then just send him away.

    That would be my assumption on what happened again that's IF they did it. Sometimes a body is worth more trouble dead than alive, killing isn't always the best or effective way to solve a problem.

    IMO what you are saying above is a load of disingenuous BS. If Russia wants him out of the country, why would the West cooperate? The fact that they blow this obvious fake totally out of proportion and provide no evidence at all is the proof the case is a big NOTHING.

    I am not a James Bond like you but I surely know all what was alleged re. Skripal makes no f* sense as a assassination op. and much less with Navalny. Your conspiranoic approach that they wanted him out of Russia it is just the umpteenth twist to it, I don't know if as a mock to our intelligence or in genuine belief that someone can be so stupid to fall for it. It makes no sense since the government does not give a damn about him and your claim that the aim would be to get him out of Russia is also moot, since he returned or plans to do so (I cannot bother to check).

    Navalny serves no purpose in Russia and is a product for Western consumption under the customary US MO of paying some local scum to generate "local" content under the direction of CIA that afterwards Western presstitutes will recycle so that their public can be "informed" with supposedly genuine information coming from such countries. If he stops being of use, he will be culled in the way that produces more return for their handlers, and it is in fact interesting that this circus was started when he said he was closing his fraudulent platform and about to face justice and not in some "breakthrough" moment when he would threaten the political future of Putin by breaking through the ceiling of 2% intention of vote... Really guys you are funny with your theories and your way of genuinely thinking we are all suckers you can fool at will is even funnier...

    Two final thoughts:

    - When Russian commies and American exceptionalists peddle the same BS, you know it is some REALLY BIG BS
    - For any other questions, I have to refer to this video I posted before since it actually has all the answers you need and will save us a lot of brain damage from discussing this utter nonsense:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyAom8aDgGo

    Big_Gazza, kvs and Hole like this post

    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 7983
    Points : 8066
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  JohninMK on Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:23 am

    At the time he was struck ill non of his team should have any idea what caused it. Why did they jump to the conclusion they did and demand to be sent to Germany? Preplanned?

    If the Russian state had done it they surely wouldn't have used a product as deadly as Novachokfullofdeath that would have had to have been delivered in a difficult to deliver dose? There are many easier substances to achieve the same ends.

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2219
    Points : 2209
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:26 am

    What do the Skripals have to do with this? I didn't bring them up that's you so I am not going to respond to that.

    He has plans to return but hasn't yet.

    Nava served a purpose in Russia, drumming up Western support.

    Your video is worthless.

    I have heard no proper counter-argument from you just insults, He went to Germany they aren't exactly trying to damage relations with Russia atm.

    You can consider what I said BS but all I have seen is how narrow-minded you are with your silly response. You just acted like a child, I guess we are done here no reason to continue this if that's how your going to act.

    Your go focused on "Russia didn't do it" your fast to deny and denounce any other theories, only a moron thinks like this.


    Last edited by SeigSoloyvov on Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2219
    Points : 2209
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:28 am

    JohninMK wrote:At the time he was struck ill non of his team should have any idea what caused it. Why did they jump to the conclusion they did and demand to be sent to Germany? Preplanned?

    If the Russian state had done it they surely wouldn't have used a product as deadly as Novachokfullofdeath that would have had to have been delivered in a difficult to deliver dose? There are many easier substances to achieve the same ends.


    Because I doubt it was NK or if it was it was just a weak dose not meant to kill but give the impression of death.

    Lenin investor heavy into poison, Stalin continued this the USSR expanded upon what Stalin did. They have spent decades developing various types of agents.

    They very well have the means to deploy a nerve agent that will not kill a man but cause enough panic.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2219
    Points : 2209
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:33 am

    Regular wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Hole wrote:Nobody wanted Navalny out. Every time he opens his mouth the russian government gets more support from the people.



    That is your personal opinion which isn't represented by facts, Navan was an annoyance to them, he was able to drum up some measure of crap to gather crowds and what not.

    Crowds? There are crowds still protesting in Russia, but nothing to do with his platform or Navalny, but Furgal. Navalny is nobody and easily replaced by other even less popular clones in his movement. Follow some Russian news and not from Medusa, RadioSvoboda or even Russian state owned media. There are still independent journalist that have no bias.

    Again he was able to gather crowds, it wasn't the hundreds of thousands sure but he was still able to cause a ruckus and Russia doesn't like a ruckus.

    LMFS
    LMFS

    Posts : 2285
    Points : 2285
    Join date : 2018-03-03

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  LMFS on Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:08 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:He has plans to return but hasn't yet.

    Has he been prohibited from doing so? No, rather they wait for him to face prosecution. You see, nothing personal, but your case cannot be even started.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2219
    Points : 2209
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:50 pm

    LMFS wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:He has plans to return but hasn't yet.

    Has he been prohibited from doing so? No, rather they wait for him to face prosecution. You see, nothing personal, but your case cannot be even started.

    Low sighted thinking, the Russians do not need to make an official statement saying "if he returns we will arrest him for good"

    That would look bad, rather it's much better to let him know covertly that he is never welcome back. This is by far the most effective method. i expect a reply to this will be "Well Nava would say they said this"

    The thing is long as Russia doesn't confirm it they can play it off as him making shit up.

    Maybe I am wrong, that is possible, why I said it was a theory based on experience.
    Hole
    Hole

    Posts : 3374
    Points : 3372
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 44
    Location : Merkelland

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  Hole on Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:56 pm

    Remember that the west and the people surrounding Masha 2% claimed that evil Russia didn´t allow him to leave.

    This is not a german operation. He was brought to Germany to force Merkel to quit NSII.

    If Russia wanted him out just revoke his citizenship. The british do that all the time.

    LMFS likes this post

    LMFS
    LMFS

    Posts : 2285
    Points : 2285
    Join date : 2018-03-03

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  LMFS on Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:57 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Low sighted thinking, the Russians do not need to make an official statement saying "if he returns we will arrest him for good"

    That would look bad, rather it's much better to let him know covertly that he is never welcome back. This is by far the most effective method. i expect a reply to this will be "Well Nava would say they said this"

    The thing is long as Russia doesn't confirm it they can play it off as him making shit up.

    Maybe I am wrong, that is possible, why I said it was a theory based on experience.

    Call me amateur if you want, but that theory sounds completely absurd to me, from A to Z.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 7448
    Points : 7597
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  kvs on Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:31 pm

    LMFS wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Low sighted thinking, the Russians do not need to make an official statement saying "if he returns we will arrest him for good"

    That would look bad, rather it's much better to let him know covertly that he is never welcome back. This is by far the most effective method. i expect a reply to this will be "Well Nava would say they said this"

    The thing is long as Russia doesn't confirm it they can play it off as him making shit up.

    Maybe I am wrong, that is possible, why I said it was a theory based on experience.

    Call me amateur if you want, but that theory sounds completely absurd to me, from A to Z.

    Don't feed the troll. He claimed that there was a referendum in Kosovo for independence. Because Obama told him so.
    Over in the Syria threads he was posing as some sort of US military specialist. He is a nobody with zero qualifications in
    anything. None of his trolling demonstrates any knowledge and contributes zero to this forum. If he wants to jack off
    to the "west is the best" he should bugger on off to a pro-NATzO forum.

    An amateur who asks the right questions is better than a professional who doesn't.

    GarryB, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible and LMFS like this post

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 7448
    Points : 7597
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  kvs on Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:38 pm

    Hole wrote:Remember that the west and the people surrounding Masha 2% claimed that evil Russia didn´t allow him to leave.

    This is not a german operation. He was brought to Germany to force Merkel to quit NSII.

    If Russia wanted him out just revoke his citizenship. The british do that all the time.

    Is the German government in charge of Germany? Navalny was supposedly tested for novichoke by German military specialists.
    Of course, they never admitted that they did not actually detect any novichoke but only alleged break down products that
    can come from alcohol consumption. And novichoke is a low volatility compound that would have been measurable from
    Navalny's samples.

    BTW, the low volatility (i.e. evapouration resistance) of chemical warfare agents is a design requirement since aerosol is
    effective at coating surface when gases or non-condensing vapours aren't. The objective is to deposit drops of VX or
    similar onto the skin and into the airway surfaces to deliver a sufficient dose. Aerosolized nerve agents also do not
    diffuse as rapidly as gases and vapours so can deliver more predictable damage.

    GarryB likes this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2219
    Points : 2209
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:06 pm

    kvs wrote:
    LMFS wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Low sighted thinking, the Russians do not need to make an official statement saying "if he returns we will arrest him for good"

    That would look bad, rather it's much better to let him know covertly that he is never welcome back. This is by far the most effective method. i expect a reply to this will be "Well Nava would say they said this"

    The thing is long as Russia doesn't confirm it they can play it off as him making shit up.

    Maybe I am wrong, that is possible, why I said it was a theory based on experience.

    Call me amateur if you want, but that theory sounds completely absurd to me, from A to Z.

    Don't feed the troll.   He claimed that there was a referendum in Kosovo for independence.    Because Obama told him so.
    Over in the Syria threads he was posing as some sort of US military specialist.   He is a nobody with zero qualifications in
    anything.   None of his trolling demonstrates any knowledge and contributes zero to this forum.   If he wants to jack off
    to the "west is the best" he should bugger on off to a pro-NATzO forum.

    An amateur who asks the right questions is better than a professional who doesn't.  


    "Don't feed the troll.   He claimed that there was a referendum in Kosovo for independence."


    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991_Kosovan_independence_referendum#:~:text=An%20independence%20referendum%20was%20held,26%20and%2030%20September%201991.&text=Over%2099%25%20of%20voters%20voted,with%20a%20turnout%20of%2087%25.

    You are a grade A moron if you cannot even do the most simple of research and have the nerve to say I am lying. You lie a lot KVS and don't even know basic history.

    Btw an Amateur will only consider outcomes that align to their personal view which is pretty much yourself, you like others shun any possible idea that isn't pro-russian and that is a weakness one that would be exploited easily in a professional setting. Understand this, the reality isn't this forum where Russia is some angel that can do no wrong. So you can everyone else can sit here and circle jerk pretending all you want, all it does and show me how blinded and ignorant you are and others are.

    They do shady shit to, problem is you have your head so far up its ass, you just can't see five feet in front of you.


    Last edited by SeigSoloyvov on Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2219
    Points : 2209
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:12 pm

    LMFS wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Low sighted thinking, the Russians do not need to make an official statement saying "if he returns we will arrest him for good"

    That would look bad, rather it's much better to let him know covertly that he is never welcome back. This is by far the most effective method. i expect a reply to this will be "Well Nava would say they said this"

    The thing is long as Russia doesn't confirm it they can play it off as him making shit up.

    Maybe I am wrong, that is possible, why I said it was a theory based on experience.

    Call me amateur if you want, but that theory sounds completely absurd to me, from A to Z.

    Well, it being a NATO hit job is equally absurd. We have spies in Russia, we can get access to Russian guns easily.

    if we wanted his ass dead, Simply put we would have made it look like a Russian hit, had guys go in and kill him with guns, leave the body there and just let everyone point fingers to the FSB since that would have happened easily.

    Just as people say it's moronic to think Russia would botch a hit it's equally moronic to suggest the US would botch a hit.

    Just like Russia fives a fuck about Navan, the US doesn't either.

    I simply offered a reasonable theory and admitted I could be wrong.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 26613
    Points : 27151
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  GarryB on Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:01 am

    Well not exactly if someone who is a popular opposition figure to a government just disappears while in the country and there is no trace left of them then that will point to the government. So I disagree with your view, you have never had to kill anyone covertly who was well known.

    But trying to kill him with Novachok will convince everyone he died of natural causes?

    Now I am not saying Russia did it or not, but using a poison that can be produced in other countries offers you a degree of deniability. Since you can claim "Hey others can make it to, you got more proof we did it sides some poison?" .

    Poison is proof it was murder... a car accident or plane crash is much easier to organise.

    IMO and from stuff, I have witnessed IF Russia did this they didn't want him dead, rather they just wanted him out of Russia. Nava refused to leave knowing once he was out they would never let him back in.

    What are you talking about? This guy is more famous in the west than he is at home... in the west he is the leader of the opposition... in Russia he is annoying to very few... if he was my political enemy I would be very pleased to keep him around as much as possible... he is totally ineffectual politically.

    So if Russia did this, the goal wasn't to kill but to get him moved out of the country so he can stop being an annoyance to them.

    It would be much easier to get rid of him by depriving him access to western media by investigating him for criminal activity and putting him in jail again.

    Etc poision him enough that he doesn't die but needs treatment use his idioit girlfriend to request he be moved to another country. Under fear for his life, then just send him away.

    Without monitoring his vital signs and condition how much is enough... with alcohol and prescription drugs let alone non prescription drugs of illegal natures... famous people often end up dead in the west already... are Russian doctors really that much better than western doctors?

    That would be my assumption on what happened again that's IF they did it. Sometimes a body is worth more trouble dead than alive, killing isn't always the best or effective way to solve a problem.

    He was tested for all sorts of things in Russia and it proved he was not poisoned at all. He goes to Germany and all of a sudden there is irrefutable proof it was Novachok... but just like the Skripals case they can't hand over any evidence or proof at all... which suggests to me they have no case at all and this is all just political BS.

    That is your personal opinion which isn't represented by facts, Navan was an annoyance to them, he was able to drum up some measure of crap to gather crowds and what not.

    So your personal opinion seems to be fact and his is just personal opinion... you don't work for German neurotoxin labs do you?

    At the time he was struck ill non of his team should have any idea what caused it. Why did they jump to the conclusion they did and demand to be sent to Germany? Preplanned?

    The script for the 21st Century.... someone feels sick... putin must have poisoned him with novachok.

    If the Russian state had done it they surely wouldn't have used a product as deadly as Novachokfullofdeath that would have had to have been delivered in a difficult to deliver dose? There are many easier substances to achieve the same ends.

    If they wanted him dead why let him go to Germany. If they didn't want him dead they could have just deported him or put out a warrant for his arrest for child pornography... seize a laptop or two and just put a few files on there in encrypted folders... I would think the CIA does that all the time....

    What do the Skripals have to do with this? I didn't bring them up that's you so I am not going to respond to that.

    Same game different idiot...

    Nava served a purpose in Russia, drumming up Western support.

    What are you talking about? A few EU orgs are introducing new sanctions against Russians they claim were involved. Otherwise it was all a total waste of time.

    He went to Germany they aren't exactly trying to damage relations with Russia atm.

    Yes, Germany is totally unified and of one mind... Germany has been damaging its relations with Russia for the last hundred years or more...

    You can consider what I said BS but all I have seen is how narrow-minded you are with your silly response. You just acted like a child, I guess we are done here no reason to continue this if that's how your going to act.

    Just as well you are not making this personal...

    Your go focused on "Russia didn't do it" your fast to deny and denounce any other theories, only a moron thinks like this.

    Didn't do WHAT? There is no fucking evidence anything happened.... just the word of the Germans backed up by their sycophant allies, but it is too sensitive to hand over to use to investigate so no real investigation is even possible anyway...

    There is nothing to answer for...

    Because I doubt it was NK or if it was it was just a weak dose not meant to kill but give the impression of death.

    Then why use a fucking neuro toxin? Why not just feed the bastard sugar pills so he has a diabetic episode...

    Lenin investor heavy into poison, Stalin continued this the USSR expanded upon what Stalin did.

    You do know they are both dead and are not in charge any more...

    Do you think Putin sits in his office every day and thinks... what would Stalin do...

    They have spent decades developing various types of agents.

    Wow... Stalin and Lenin were chemists and developed Novachok.... does the media know?

    They very well have the means to deploy a nerve agent that will not kill a man but cause enough panic.

    Now they want to cause panic? Is this still Stalin and Lenin or do you mean Putin wants to cause panic in Russia over uncontrolled use of deadly military chemical weapons that Russia has already completed disposing of... unlike the US I might add.

    Again he was able to gather crowds, it wasn't the hundreds of thousands sure but he was still able to cause a ruckus and Russia doesn't like a ruckus.

    I am sure the Russians that received Western slush fund money to turn up to his rallies appreciated the extra cash... it is probably CIA drug money anyway but I am sure they appreciate it.

    Low sighted thinking, the Russians do not need to make an official statement saying "if he returns we will arrest him for good"

    There would be plenty of things to arrest him for... ask an American cop and they could probably give you a list of things they can arrest people just off the street for that will get them to the police station where they can find other things to hold them on if they need to.

    That would look bad, rather it's much better to let him know covertly that he is never welcome back.

    That would look bad?

    The west and the western media are accusing Putin of attempted murder... why the fuck would he care what they thought about him not letting this dick back into Russia?

    The thing is long as Russia doesn't confirm it they can play it off as him making shit up.

    He said Putin tried to murder him personally... that alone should get a court case started... no making shit up is needed from the Russian side... just play the tapes...

    Maybe I am wrong, that is possible, why I said it was a theory based on experience.

    But hang on... experience would include the Skripals and you told someone off for mentioning that not so long ago...

    An amateur who asks the right questions is better than a professional who doesn't.

    Perhaps he works in a troll farm and gets a nice living wage out of it...

    You are a grade A moron if you cannot even do the most simple of research and have the nerve to say I am lying. You lie a lot KVS and don't even know basic history.

    Slippery  censored , that is from 1991... the only UN nation  that recognises that referendum was Albania... so not recognised by any western country at all...

    The 2008 declaration had no referendum as many stated here, but a few deniers are ignoring because they don't suit their agenda...

    But the three or four referendums on independence for Crimea must also be relevant then... all of which favoured leaving the Ukraine?


    Btw an Amateur will only consider outcomes that align to their personal view which is pretty much yourself, you like others shun any possible idea that isn't pro-russian and that is a weakness one that would be exploited easily in a professional setting.

    Why are you describing your technique to us... it is already pretty plain to see...

    Understand this, the reality isn't this forum where Russia is some angel that can do no wrong. So you can everyone else can sit here and circle jerk pretending all you want, all it does and show me how blinded and ignorant you are and others are.

    Demanding proof that a poisoning took place is not ignorant...

    They do shady shit to, problem is you have your head so far up its ass, you just can't see five feet in front of you.

    Of course they do but they are amatures compared to the squeaky clean teflon coated west... search hunter biden ukraine on Google... it is all sugar coated innocent misunderstandings... all that is missing is Hunter saying "I am not a crook".

    Well, it being a NATO hit job is equally absurd. We have spies in Russia, we can get access to Russian guns easily.

    if we wanted his ass dead, Simply put we would have made it look like a Russian hit, had guys go in and kill him with guns, leave the body there and just let everyone point fingers to the FSB since that would have happened easily.

    It has worked in the past... worked for Browder...

    Non German HATO partners seem fired up by this allegation of poison that no one but a German military lab has found inconclusive evidence of... sounds very much like a HATO job... they can use him again and just send him right back in there telling him that it was probably Putin... he would be more than happy to believe that...


    Just as people say it's moronic to think Russia would botch a hit it's equally moronic to suggest the US would botch a hit.

    It is moronic to suggest the US didn't have anything to do with this... that is what super power means... this is exactly the stuff they do every day...

    Just like Russia fives a fuck about Navan, the US doesn't either.

    At certain times he is all over western media when it suits them... he is a western puppet... he is their current tool of choice... the fact that Russia doesn't care means nothing... it is not about Russia caring... it is about putting more pressure on Germany over Russian gas supplies this time. Next time it might be something else they want to use him for... this fits absolutely perfectly...

    I simply offered a reasonable theory and admitted I could be wrong.

    You offered the US/western fabricated cover story... that is OK... you are the target audience sheep... it makes sense you believe it... you want to believe Russia is bad and the west is good... it helps you sleep at night... that is fine... but we are interested in the truth and the facts simply don't add up.

    The wests story is stupid. The Russian story makes sense.

    Not for the first time either...


    Last edited by GarryB on Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total

    miketheterrible likes this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2219
    Points : 2209
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:34 pm

    No, you are interested in a truth that fits your narrative and views nothing more, show me proof then the west was behind it. I am not even going to pretend on this, the truth on this forum is only welcome if it's pro-Russian.

    There is none, just theories. Sure it's possible the west was behind it just like it was possible the Russians did it.

    This is how the world works, if you want hard facts for one side then you are required to give them to the other side. It's not a one-way street where your personal bias and feelings are acceptable as evidence for the Russians but not the west.

    I am not making some pro-western statement, rather common sense. Things go both ways, not just one.

    Garry I know you can read, so stop trying to twist my words, either you are purposely doing this time and time again or you are a idiot.

    That statement says the Russian have invested heavily into Nero agents since the Lenin and Stalin and none Stalin USSR days. I do realize you are biased HOWEVER I do not consider you illiterate. The problem is I cannot bock you since your staff, I have grown tired of you trying to twist my words to fit your moronic points. Thi sis why i do not waste time responding to your posts in detail because all you do is try and manipulate words.

    So once more, do not respond to me if you are going to do that, this isn't hard.

    You are correct about the Albania part, however, the amount of countries that recognize it doesn't matter. Very few countries consider Crimeans rerf legal and it wasn't nor was the Kosovo one. HOWEVER, the standard you and the others set is because the people voted for it. It's completely legal, that same view extends to the 1991 Kosovo referendum. Has I said some of you are biased hypocrites who will only recognize something when it aligns with your views.

    But if a referendum is the sole basis of for your excuses on what constitutes a valid action then you have no ground to stand on and argue about Kosovo, again if Crimea was legal so was Kosovo.


    Last edited by SeigSoloyvov on Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 2426
    Points : 2416
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  Regular on Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:46 pm

    You are absolute clown.

    You don't understand, nor you try to understand Russian related issues objectively and you are emotional reactionary. Not to mention your stories about you being in Syria or having some inside info, that was absolute cringe..

    Don't think of us like we are gullible kids, you can sing your songs to Ultron.

    kvs likes this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2219
    Points : 2209
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:59 pm

    Regular wrote:You are absolute clown.

    You don't understand, nor you try to understand Russian related issues objectively and you are emotional reactionary. Not to mention your stories about you being in Syria or having some inside info, that was absolute cringe..

    Don't think of us like we are gullible kids, you can sing your songs to Ultron.

    This is emotional reactionary.

    Nothing I said above was wrong, if you are going to react this way why open your mouth? Because your feelings don't like it? Hey, that's your right. Just shows you are going to act like a child if someone doesn't think how you prefer.
    that's your right, just don't expect me to take it seriously.

    I'll say it again buddy things go both ways not one way, if you don't like that not my problem. If you are going to throw a hissy fit because I won't circle jerk for the Russians feel free to call me all the names you want, just shows me the level of maturity within you.

    Btw don't bring up objectivity to me, objectivity is so dead in this forum its hilarious.

    Sponsored content

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:36 pm