Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+64
Karl Haushofer
par far
calripson
bandit6
Mir
limb
Azi
Isos
LMFS
Big_Gazza
TMA1
ALAMO
nomadski
lyle6
Erk
kvs
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
mnztr
caveat emptor
dionis
0nillie0
mr_hd
rfan
Arsenic
zorobabel
ludovicense
Dr.Snufflebug
billybatts91
Rodion_Romanovic
OminousSpudd
Ispan
Singular_Transform
psg
Werewolf
crod
Firebird
Scorpius
PapaDragon
PhSt
flamming_python
Odin of Ossetia
Regular
JohninMK
ATLASCUB
lancelot
walle83
Airbornewolf
Stealthflanker
ucmvulcan
VARGR198
ArgentinaGuard
SeigSoloyvov
Podlodka77
Arrow
Belisarius
andalusia
Broski
Arkanghelsk
sepheronx
GarryB
thegopnik
franco
Backman
Hole
68 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 20 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:33 am

Maybe I'm wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Russians now go directly to Kharkov.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, JohninMK, thegopnik, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 20 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

Post  thegopnik Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:36 am

Guys I would also check india defense net forum time to time, they bring up some interesting things like russia just launched a missile at a hospital, which means I guess that they are pissed.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:42 am

The Duran piece on this "achievement" by the Kiev regime forces is all about the enormous psychological win for the Ukrs and NATzO.
    Yeah, now they are going to start winning and make their way to Moscow. We see here the application of the moving goal posts
    rules that anti-Russian propagandists are obsessed with. Somehow Russia loses if it is seen to lose. How about Ukria, then?
    Oh that's right, it is winning because all the western propaganda is claiming that it is.

NATzO and its 6th column sycophants don't make the rules and the metrics which Russia must submit to.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Hole, Backman, Broski and Belisarius like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:45 am

Podlodka77 wrote:Maybe I'm wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Russians now go directly to Kharkov.

It would be nice to take the city, but it is too expensive in terms of lost men and civilians. I do not think that Russia intends to storm any major city
    where the regime is entrenched. This includes Odessa. Let's see where these 9,000 Kiev regime troops end up in the coming days.

GarryB and Podlodka77 like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:53 am

kvs wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:Maybe I'm wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Russians now go directly to Kharkov.

It would be nice to take the city, but it is too expensive in terms of lost men and civilians.   I do not think that Russia intends to storm any major city
    where the regime is entrenched.   This includes Odessa.   Let's see where these 9,000 Kiev regime troops end up in the coming days.  

It is strategically important but I think that it would depend on just what the city's defences look like now. Could be worth a 'Kiev' type probe.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Hole, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:27 am

thegopnik wrote:Guys I would also check india defense net forum time to time, they bring up some interesting things like russia just launched a missile at a hospital, which means I guess that they are pissed.

This kind of conventional war will not last long, at least not for years.
    I think that Russia is not at issue here and Russia is calculating because Russia may be aware that complete antichrists and monsters are in power in the West, as well as that they are ready for a nuclear war. The West is in a frenzy, that much is obvious - pure evil and madness reigns in the West. One thing I am sure of is that Russia will NOT allow mass casualties of its soldiers in Ukroshitstan..
    Moreover, as long as there is a special military operation, until then Russia will have "pardon" towards civilians, architecture (bridges and important buildings), etc. If Russia declares a state of war, the following could happen..

Tactical nuclear weapons ? I am not ruling out that option. If Russia declares war on Ukroshitstan, then an inevitable purge will follow. The Russians will raze everything to the ground. Ukraine (my mistake; Ukroshitstan) will be a "testing ground" for some things to be taken seriously by the Nazi-banana Baltic states, Azerbaijan, Georgia, etc and most important the West.
    Anyone who thinks that in these times nuclear weapons are a taboo subject, I think he's wrong.
    This is exactly what can happen, that is, that the Russian "response" that is being talked about in the West will be UNEXPECTEDLY strong.
    I don't suspect it and I don't call it, nor do I want it, but I think everything is going in that direction. Nuclear weapons will not be a taboo subject with these developments.

GarryB, thegopnik and Broski like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:45 am

Backman wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    limb wrote:How many russian vehicles have the ukrainians captured in this offensive?

Few videos from UA side, but shouldn't be that much. So far BTRs, BMPs and quite rare 1L261 vehicle.

Yeah yeah. You got a full inventory from some UA propagandists did you.

No, single units shown only. There are more destroyed/abandoned Ukrianian equipment on videos.

BliTTzZ likes this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:52 am

thegopnik wrote:Guys I would also check india defense net forum time to time, they bring up some interesting things like russia just launched a missile at a hospital, which means I guess that they are pissed.

Missile at hospital? Hmmm, that must mean some NATO toys and their operators went to be with Bandera and their Nazi forbearers.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ, Hole and Belisarius like this post

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:56 am

Backman wrote:"Ukraine plays to its audience

In the last 72 hours or so, the pro-Russian side of the internet has been sent into an tailspin of panic over a new Ukrainian counteroffensive which is currently being launched in the Kharkov region, with the intention of compromising the Russian army grouping at Izyum. The panic was triggered by claims that Ukraine was advancing unopposed, encircling - or perhaps even capturing - the city of Balakliya - and on the verge of cutting off supply lines to Izyum."

Full article -https://bigserge.substack.com/p/ukraine-counterattacks

The Russians knew the town was not defended, they also knew the UAF were planning an attack.
    Obviously not and important target for the Russians to bother defending.

Very important for Kiev PR though, to help get more money and weapons to launder.

Broski and Belisarius like this post

Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:11 am

Extense report, as detailed as I could manage staying up until 2 AM doing this. Battle is just beginning but the moment of most danger has passed.

https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2022/09/09/09-09-2022-kharkov-brecha-en-el-frente-y-estabilizacion/

GarryB, psg, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, limb and Podlodka77 like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:42 am

There was a German named Sophie Auguste Friederike von Anhalt-Zerbst-Dornburg and they say that before her death she said "I would conquer the whole world if I could rule Russia for another 50 years". Later, that great woman became Ekaterina the Second Alekseevna or better known - Ekaterina the Great..

We have to work here to support Russia and in spite of the five-columners and assholes, of which there are plenty here. I'm not going to call them names now, they know I'm thinking EXACTLY of them..
    What we call Russia today was created by the Russian Church and the Russian Empire, which the Reds could not destroy.
    Although Russia has no heir to the throne anymore, unfortunately, I think the name Russian Empire (i really really like that) should be returned..
    A world without Russia makes no sense..

GarryB, Big_Gazza and Ispan like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:48 am

flamming_python wrote:Sounds like a coordinated psyops offensive

Russia needs to learn to counter this sort of thing better. The infowar attacks that is. As the ones on the ground they already know how to handle

Just logged in for the morning check, and I'm shocked (nay, disgusted) to see pages upon pages of mindless panic and pessimistic defeatism, some of it from posters that I expecetd better of.  I'm glad that the Soviet people and government in 1942-45 were made of sterner stuff than the snowflakes infecting the forum.

Regarding FPs coment above, methinks that Russia needs to publicly "name and shame" the chicken littles in the Russian cultural social-media space who have been guilty at spreading FUD from Ukrorat sources. Call them out and publically berate them for giving comfort to the enemy and being unwitting pawns in Ukro-nazi psy-ops.  If they keep up this sort of 5th/6th column bullshittery, then brand them as enemy agents and attack their credentials.  Appeal to the peoples patriotism and work to strip these fud-merchants of their userbase.

On lighter note - Close the bag, apply heat, boil the ratz alive.  Then feed them to the dogs cuz they aren't fit for human consumption.  Twisted Evil

Big thanks to White Powder Zellie for emptying Khakov garrison.  It will earn him a little credit at the War Crimes Trial, and might be the difference between wearing a noose and spending his life in a 4 x 6 cell Twisted Evil

GarryB, psg, flamming_python, kvs, Hole, Backman, Broski and like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:54 am

for cool videos here https://mobile.twitter.com/mdfzeh to pay back the humiliation they will need to capture a ukrainian city.
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:57 am

kvs wrote:

It would be nice to take the city, but it is too expensive in terms of lost men and civilians.   I do not think that Russia intends to storm any major city
    where the regime is entrenched.   This includes Odessa.   Let's see where these 9,000 Kiev regime troops end up in the coming days.  

Storming Kharkov isn't the only option.  IMHO encircling it and placing it under siege should be the goal. Secure the aproaches to the city, take control of external services like electricity, water, gas, telecomms (even if the option to sever them isn't exercised immediately) then get busy with mapping resistance with remote recon and teams on the ground.

If the hohols truly have stripped the city garrison and local reserves to launch the Kupyansk-incursion, the above could be a real option depending on how plays out.

Interstingly, Gonzalo Lira is reporting that the city appears empty of troops (though SBU are abundant, trying to weed out "separs" and Russia-loyalists), and that the pro-Ukro portion of the population have mostly left. Sounds like fertile ground for a siege and seeking intel from local residents disenfranchised with the Nazi enforcers tasked with holding the city against its people.

GarryB, kvs, JohninMK, Ispan, Hole, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:26 am

thegopnik wrote:for cool videos here https://mobile.twitter.com/mdfzeh to pay back the humiliation they will need to capture a ukrainian city.

There is no humiliation. We still don't have a clear picture of what's going on but it appears they captured undefended territory for the most part

The humiliation is what you and others invent in fact, doing NATO's job for them

GarryB, kvs, ALAMO, BliTTzZ and Belisarius like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:27 am

https://tass.com/defense/1505529

https://tass.com/defense/1505653

syria, ukraine, Vostok their military sure is busy, have all Russians in Ukraine been rotated as everyone has seen experience yet?

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 20 16627710
    thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:29 am

flamming_python wrote:
    thegopnik wrote:for cool videos here https://mobile.twitter.com/mdfzeh to pay back the humiliation they will need to capture a ukrainian city.

There is no humiliation. We still don't have a clear picture of what's going on but it appears they captured undefended territory for the most part

The humiliation is what you and others invent in fact, doing NATO's job for them

its just sounded like a **** up(thats what humiliation is) when Russia sent more re-enforcements and Putin having a random meeting.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:36 am

thegopnik wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

its just sounded like a **** up(thats what humiliation is) when Russia sent more re-enforcements and Putin having a random meeting.

Putin calling the security council doesn't make anything a fuckup. And reinforcements if they're used to trap enemy forces or pulverise them after they've overextended themselves are not really reinforcements - they're counters prepared ahead of time.

Ukrainians launched their offensive. Maybe Russia didn't know where exactly it will be and when exactly but it knew it was coming and roughly where. Now that this information has been confirmed, meetings can take place to agree on the details of the response.
    Like I said, I think it was all already countered since the first day. The Russian forces didn't withdraw for no reason, nor did they have few forces there in the first place for no reason either. If they weren't using airpower much (and I don't know if they were or weren't and won't rely on Telegram for that info) - then that wasn't for no reason either. Russia is right next door, they have plenty of planes, plenty of helicopters.
    It rather looks like they might have been trying to encourage the enemy to advance there and then didn't want to interrupt them.

A humiliation would be if you saw a large amount of Russian dead and Russian equipment destroyed, a large amount of Russians taken prisoner. Even with the best Ukr psyops efforts at the moment such cases look to be sporadic.
    Instead you see reports of large casualties on the Ukr side with even their chief of staff admitting a bloody advance.
    To me that looks like a successful application of the strategy; preserve your own men, take out the enemy's. Some to and fro advances and withdrawals are inconsequential.

sepheronx, GarryB, psg, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, BliTTzZ and like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:03 am

thegopnik wrote:Putin having a random meeting.

What makes you think its a "random" meeting? I'm sure that Putin meets with the General Staff and the Security Council on a regular basis, and given that two Ukro-rat offensives are ongoing (with one having breached defense lines and made a deep incursion), I'm be utterly shocked if he wasn't meeting with his brass.

This is a great example of enemy psy-ops merchants trying to spin facts that are mundane into evidence of "panic" in the ranks of the "moskali invaders". People with a modicum of intelligence and maturity should know to sit and watch and wait for things to unfold rather than run in circles and cry about disasters.

I've read your input on Russian space activities, so I know you have the ability to think critically, analyse and question accordingly. May I suggest you apply the same intellectual rigour to this topic? Smile

GarryB, flamming_python, JohninMK, BliTTzZ, Hole and Broski like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:12 am

Being pissed that Ukrianians even had a chance for this nonsense and them targeting civilians is not doomerism. Russia will still win the war, but this shouldn’t happen. I hope they will be cut off from retreat and Vostok will show its results

thegopnik and Arkanghelsk like this post

flamming_python dislikes this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:20 am

flamming_python wrote:

I don't know for others, but i don't shill for NATO for free. Evermore they've been paying me in rubles. I've must be doing a really good job. Can you recommend a nice location in Crimea, i want to buy a dacha after the war, from the payments?
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:33 am

The intellectual excrement from the "everything is lost" clowns is thick and rich. We had the flop of the Kherson
    offensive forgotten by some "win" in a collection of villages. Who needs Kherson when you can just grab some side show
    real estate without any serious Russian forces deployment.

It is obvious that this whole stink is nothing but Kiev/NATzO propaganda spin. All the clowns trumpeting this spin are
    enablers even if they think they are not.

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, LMFS, Hole, Backman, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:39 am

Regular wrote:Being pissed that Ukrianians even had a chance for this nonsense and them targeting civilians is not doomerism. Russia will still win the war, but this shouldn’t happen. I hope they will be cut off from retreat and Vostok will show its results

Sure, I think most forum members will agree, but the key for those who are triggered by this is not to direct their anger towards the Russians but to where it truly belongs - the Ukrotrash nazi bastards (who started this BS in 2014 on account of their obsessive & violent race-hated against Russians) and the warmongering NATO puppet-masters (who are unscrupuously using the Ukronazi primitives as a convenient sledge hammer against Russia as part of their full-spectrum effort to subjugate the Russian nation, force it to its knees, and compel it to acquiesce to Western Globalist hegemonic control).

Perspective is important, as is directing ones personal rage where it is appropriate. Blaming Russian command or the Kremlin for such battlefield fluidities is helping the Ukrotrash & NATOstani psy-ops in their efforts at desseminating FUD.

Know whats going on (credit to Gonzalo Lira).

Give the bastards NOTHING.

GarryB, kvs, thegopnik, Hole, lyle6 and Broski like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:43 am

"According to the Kupyansk defensive phase of the Kharkov battle. There are no battles in the city itself yet, small groups of crests are trying to probe our defenses, moving from the south from the side of the Senkovo settlement. It is likely that they will direct the pontoon to Kruglyakovka. Early in the morning, Khokhols heavily fired at the Borovoe settlement.

We, in turn, are actively working with aviation and missiles, very strong blows are being dealt to Kharkov today. The discovered accumulations of equipment and personnel of the enemy are destroyed by army and bomber aircraft, the RF Armed Forces are pulling up reserves. The enemy still has the initiative, but soon the cumulative effect of attacks on columns, warehouses and places of deployment will make itself felt, the main thing is for us to endure until this moment and hold the enemy.

The enemy threw into the offensive near Kherson and Kharkov the most combat-ready units, which he had been preparing for several months. Therefore, despite the failures of the first days of the Kharkov battle, in the future we can achieve good results, especially if we do not be stupid."

GarryB likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:03 am

Ukraine announces ‘filtration’ for civilians

State police say a “reckoning” is coming for pro-Russian residents of “de-occupied” town

Ukraine’s State Bureau of Investigations (SBI) announced on Friday that it had begun conducting a “filtration” of civilians in Balakleya, the town in Kharkov Region reportedly taken by forces of the Kiev government. SBI agents will be checking for those who “may pose a threat to national security,” the agency said. 

“The purpose of the measures is to prevent the subversive activities of the Russians and their allies,” the SBI said on social media, adding it would “carefully process information about persons who cooperated with aggressors” and hold “collaborators and traitors strictly accountable.”

“The time of reckoning has come,” the SBI concluded.

Ukraine had charged the town’s mayor with treason in April, accusing him of collaborating with Russian troops and helping them distribute humanitarian aid. 

Balakleya is about 90 kilometers (55 miles) southeast of Kharkov, in the Izyum district. The town had around 25,000 residents before the conflict in Ukraine escalated in February. Russian troops took control of it at the end of March, but Kiev claims to have retaken it this week. Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky shared a video of a Ukrainian flag flying over the town’s administration on Thursday evening.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:25 am